Planning for the Future
653 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After returning to the village, Kidomaru's corpse was taken in to be studied, and I had to go through some formalities before I was allowed to go free.

Except for Hinata who was grounded by her father, my girls came to greet me. Sakura and Ino were in their normal clothes, but Karin had changed her clothes into that of an Uchiha girl. Her outfit is darkish blue, and she had an Uchiha logo on her skirt.

I approved of Karin's new look, and I wondered if I should also get some more sets of Uchiha clothes for the girls in my Harem.

While I thought about making clothes, the girls gathered around me, and they told me about the death of the Third Hokage.

I already had knowledge about the event, so I just nodded. Deep down inside of me, I knew that I could've prevented Hiruzen's death if I wanted to.

However, I really didn't want him to live. His way of managing things isn't to my liking, and he is too soft on people like Danzo. And because I will eventually need to take out Danzo to rebuild the Uchiha clan, I needed Hiruzen Sarutobi to be out of the picture.

Suddenly, I remembered something and turned to the red haired girl and asked her: "Karin, how was the cursed mark that I've branded on you?"

"It's amazing, Sasuke!" Karin's eyes shone when the cursed mark was mentioned.

She went on to explain how she pummeled Kankuro to the ground. She also explained how their group of girls followed the despicable methods of their love and ganged up on the poor dude, almost trampling him to death.

However, they ended up sparing his life and turning him in along with the shit covered Gaara…

"Sasuke… can you also brand your cursed mark onto us?" Sakura and Ino expectantly came in front of me and begged with their hands held together. They had seen how powerful the cursed mark is, and they also wanted it.

"Hmmm…" I thought about it, and checked the Cursed Mark Branding skill.

[ Cursed Mark Branding: You will be able to copy your cursed mark onto others by destroying the victim's heart and repairing it with your Heal Bite and cursed mark chakra. ]

[ Cursed Mark Branding usage conditions:

Destruction of the target's heart

Heal Bite (Unique Skill)

Cursed mark at full capacity

3/4th of an Advanced Chakra Reserve ]

After looking through the information, I decided that I needed to first test this skill out on someone who I didn't care about.

Obviously, I was afraid that I might accidentally kill one of my girls if I'm not careful.

"Pleasee, Sasuke! We'll do whatever you want." Sakura continued to beg and said this.

Ino also nodded in agreement, saying that she would do anything if she also got branded.

"Are you sure you two will do anything?" I asked with a bland face. I was going to eventually brand them for free, but since they offered to do 'anything', I decided to take up their offer.

"Yes! We'll do anything!" Both Sakura and Ino echoed in synchronization.

I nodded and first turned to Sakura.

"Sakura, I want you to bring your mom to my apartment."

"M-my mom?!" Sakura's mouth opened wide into an O shape. She knew what type of person Sasuke is… and if she brought her mom to his apartment, something naughty was going to happen.

"That's right." I left Sakura to her own devices, and turned to Ino.

"Do you also want me to bring my mom!?" Ino's eyes became big and beautiful. She wondered if Sasuke would also like to have her mom 'visit' him.

"No." I shook my head. This girl's yearning for her fetish is seriously growing a bit too fast. She's even willing to throw her own mom under the bus.

"Then what do you want me to do?" Ino asked, wondering what she'll be told to do.

"I want you to go find Tenten and convince her to join my Harem. I don't care what method you use. I just want her in my Harem." I laid out my request to Ino.

I've wanted Tenten in my Harem for some time now, but I just didn't have the time to pursue her. Since I had someone to do it for me, I might as well lay back and just reap the rewards.

"Tenten… is she that girl who is in Rock Lee and Neji Hyuga's team?" Ino asked to confirm if she was right. Currently, she isn't too familiar with Tenten, but she recalled that Tenten was the girl who was beaten very quickly back in the Preliminary Chunin Tournament.

I confirmed the girl to Ino and walked past both Sakura and Ino. They had their own tasks to do, so I didn't need them to follow me.

On the other hand, Karin continued to walk just a step behind me by my side.

"Evil boy… where are we headed right now?" Karin wondered while following Sasuke.

"We're going to go have a talk with Hinata's father." I continued to walk with Karin toward the Hyuga's compound.

"Hey… Isn't that Sasuke Uchiha from the chunin tournament?"

"Oh! You're right!"

As Karin and I walked towards the Hyuga compound, pedestrians whispered to each other. If they had to pick someone who stood out the most in the exam, it had to be Sasuke Uchiha.

They still remember the secret weapons that the bastard had taken out. Some of them were even victims of the shit bomb.

While the pedestrian's attention was on me, my attention also locked onto them because I figured that if I'm going to make a big scene at the Hyuga compound, it would be great to have an audience.

Hence, I flickered from my spot and jumped onto a food stall that was in the middle of the street.

"Oi, you all are talking about me, right? I heard you." I activated my Sharingan and removed the remaining Aphrodisiac bomb from my ninja bag. I smiled evilly because I would definitely throw this thing if the people here didn't listen to me.

"S-sasuke Uchiha! What are you planning to do?!" A middle-aged woman dropped her vegetable basket and shivered. If Sasuke really throw that fucking bomb, the whole street would become a hazardous zone.

"D-don't do anything stupid, Sasuke! It's illegal for a ninja like you to attack normal people like us!" Three teens came up fearfully and tried to persuade Sasuke from doing anything stupid.

"Fine. I won't throw it, but you all need to follow me! I want you all to be witnesses when I extend a marriage proposal to the Hyuga clan!"

"A marriage proposal?"

Everyone muttered in shock. The pedestrians didn't think that Sasuke Uchiha would be this insane. They all had the general knowledge that the Hyuga clan and the Uchiha clan never mingled with one another.

But since Sasuke plans to do this, then all of them decided that they wanted to see! They wanted to see this big event occurring with their own eyes! Sasuke didn't even need to threaten them because they'll follow him even if he tells them not to!

18