Talking with Fists
478 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I arrived at the Hyuga compound with approximately 30 pedestrians behind me. All of them whispered to one another in anticipation for what's to come.

"Hiashi Hyuga!! THE UCHIHA CLAN WISHES TO EXTEND A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL TO THE HYUGA CLAN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs to make my presence known. Though, I'm sure that the Hyuga is already aware that so many people are outside their compound.

Silence~

Everyone immediately closed their mouths after hearing the shout. Their eyes turned towards the Hyuga compound, awaiting the appearance of the Hyuga head.

"You damned Uchiha!" A hoarse voice echoed from the Hyuga compound and an old Hyuga man rushed through the gates with his Byakugan activated.

I recognized this old person as the father of Hiashi Hyuga… He's also the grandfather of Hinata.

And his name is… Hiroto Hyuga. He's part of the older generation like Hiruzen Sarutobi, and he is extremely firm on the old Hyuga traditions.

"You should just die, old man!" I retorted to Hiroto and activated my Sharingan and Byakugan. I was hoping that I would get to do some civilized talk, but it seems that this old man wanted to talk using fists instead.

"Hmph!" Hiroto used his Gentle Fist to attack the chakra points of Sasuke. He was once the head of the Hyuga clan, so his mastery of the Hyuga techniques were the best of the best.

So when Sasuke countered with his own Gentle Fist, Hiroto was able to find a small gap in his defenses and tap on a chakra point. That's right… he only slightly brushed the chakra point, and he was able to close it.

I felt my chakra point on my lower left chest close, and I immediately retreated.

"Hah! Is that all your so-called 'mutated Byakugan' can do!?" Hiroto snorted and got into the Gentle Fist's initial stance again.

"Of course that's not all, old man!" I rolled my eyes at the fogey. I knew that the old man's Gentle Fist is stronger than mine.

So why did I fight him head to head?

Well, it's because I needed an excuse to attack the old man with my full force!

But before I attacked, I activated the Cursed Mark to unblock my chakra point and boost my physical abilities. After the Cursed Mark was used to brand Karin, it took approximately one day for it to return to normal.

Once my chakra point was unblocked, I got back to the Gentle Fist stance, and said to Hiroto: "Don't blame me if you die, old man. My Gentle Fist won't be as gentle as the ones from your Hyuga clan."

While my palms were straightened out, I commanded the system to activate two Chidoris! And when they were activated, lightning enveloped both of my Gentle Fist palms.

CACKLE!!!

The sound of thousands of lightning birds immediately echoed in front of the Hyuga compound.

There had been a thought that was revolving in my mind ever since I used the Gentle Fist, and that thought was… why don't the Hyugas just destroy the chakra points instead of just closing it? Any person with a chakra surging ability like the cursed mark can immediately reopen the closed points anyways.

Hence, the thought of combining the Chidori and Gentle Fist appeared in my head.

Instead of just lightly tapping the chakra points to temporarily close them, my aim is to use the chidori lightning chakra to pierce into the opponent's body and permanently disconnect it.

"That noise…! It's so frightening!" The onlookers said in horror when they heard the calls of the lightning birds. They knew that Sasuke is a despicable fighter, but who would've thought that he is also someone who is extremely skilled with techniques?

"This…" Hiroto was dumbfounded when he saw the technique merge. He was about to say something, but Sasuke was already rushing up to him!

"Take this, old man!" I laughed and aimed at Hiroto's limbs. I could attack his organs and kill him, but the trouble that comes with this action will be too much for the current me to handle. So, I decided to just cripple the guy.

Just moments before the Chidori Gentle Fist made contact with Hiroto's limbs, though, a figure jumped forward.

"Rotation!"

Hiashi Hyuga appeared and deflected Sasuke's dangerous palms. He is well aware that his father wouldn't die with how Sasuke aimed his attack, but he didn't want his father to become disabled.

"That's enough, Sasuke." Hiashi calmly deactivated his Byakugan and stood in front of his father who had fallen down to the ground.

While Hiroto sat down on the ground, he breathed heavily and his heart beated like a drum. He was getting old in age, so definitely wasn't able to use the rotation technique anymore.

If Hiashi hadn't stepped up, he would've been crippled by a mere genin.

"Fine." I shook my hands and the two Chidoris became undone. My cursed mark also deactivated and receded.

I also deactivated my Sharingan and Byakugan.

"There's no need for you to be like this because we've already come to a decision about your relationship with Hinata." Hiashi spoke.

"And what might that decision be?" I tilted my head to the side and asked.

Hiroto took a deep breath and stood up, continuing to speak for Hiashi: "Our decision is that we'll allow you to marry Hinata. BUT! Your Uchiha clan will become a subsidiary to the Hyuga clan! In summary… you are to marry into the Hyuga clan!"

"Is that your idea of a fucking joke, old man?! If Hinata and I are to marry, she is going to marry into my Uchiha clan! I will not allow the Uchiha clan to become a subsidiary!"

I took out my Kusanagi sword and pointed it at Hiroto.

"SASUKE! We are being serious here. Stop threatening to fight with every chance that you get!" Hiashi lamented with a headache. It wasn't his idea to make the Uchiha clan a subsidiary clan. It was his father and the other elders who decided that.

Seeing that Hiashi confirmed the offer that Hiroto spouted out, I returned my Kusanagi sword and squinted my eyes.

"Is that what you're really going to offer? Are you not able to just let Hinata marry into my Uchiha clan?" I asked.

"T-that right!" Hiashi answered… but he felt an ominous threat overshadowing him. He felt that he had just made the wrong choice just now.

"Then I'll also tell you my offers." I laid out my palms.

I lifted one up and began: "The first offer is that you allow Hinata to marry into my clan, and we'll become allies."

Then, I lifted up my other palm and continued: "The second offer is that I'll reject marrying into your clan. After that, I'll just kidnap Hinata and impregnate her before forcibly making her my wife! To top it off, I'll also kidnap Hanabi when she grows older. I know that you won't be able to keep both of them locked up in the Hyuga compound forever."

"You damned Uchiha! What did you say!? If you dare do what you said in the second offer, I'll personally come and rip your head off!" Hiroto flipped out when he heard the audacity of the second offer.

The bystanders felt like their hearts were going to jump out of their mouths. They really couldn't believe the arrogance of Sasuke Uchiha. He even dares to go against one of the strongest clans of Konoha and say that he'll kidnap and impregnate their princesses.

If not Sasuke then who in their right fucking minds will say these things?!

Once this event ended, they were going to gossip about it for sure. They'll talk about the lecher Sasuke who is willing to offend the Hyuga clan by saying that he'll make babies with their princesses.

====

Note:

I've made a Poll on Patreon to see if Naruko should be included! Go vote if you haven't yet. The votes will be finalized tomorrow.

patreon.com/AzureRaven

Temari Remake Sample ~ She will be unclothed in due time. Dattebayo~

14