Can’t Think of a Title
1.1k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The results of Sauske's confrontation with the Hyuga clan ended up with neither side giving in. So in the end, it's said that Sasuke plans to kidnap the princesses of the Hyuga clan and make them his wife.

As rumors of Sasuke's insane tactics echoed throughout the village, many other things were occurring.

For one, many of the buildings needed to be rebuilt because they were destroyed or damaged during the joint attack of the Sound and Sand.

In addition, talks about the Sand's complete surrender came up. Their statement is that everything was led and manipulated by Orochimaru… and even their Kazekage was murdered by the snake Sanin. The only thing that they asked to be returned during their surrender is the return of the Fourth Kazekge's children: Gaara and Kankuro.

The Third Hokage's death was also a hot topic, and it seems that his funeral would be held the next day after preparations are done.

On top of my apartment building, I observed the village that's being rebuilt.

I've already thrown the stones that would create butterfly ripples in this world's original events. Hence, things may get a little unpredictable in the future.

Though, I'm sure that I can deal with anything that comes my way. I just needed to focus on getting stronger.

"Fuu~" I let out an exhale and went back into the apartment complex.

While walking there, my thoughts drifted towards the topic of the Uchiha Clan. Since I already plan on recreating it, I needed to get everything in order. The first thing that I needed to do is to consolidate my finances.

I've begun to manage it a little more diligently ever since I received the finance skill from Mebuki, but that's all that I did. I have yet to find a way to increase it exponentially.

The second thing that I needed to do is to rebuild the Uchiha compound so that it can house all of my wives and offspring. I still had the rights to the compound. I just needed to provide the material and manpower.

The third thing that I needed is political power and authority in the village. After all, how can a clan be built with a genin as its head? That's gotta be some kind of a joke.

Though, I can't do anything with that right now due to the absence of the Hokage. There isn't a person in power who has the right to increase my ninja rank and political stance.

I decided that I'll first do what I can and deal with the problem of finance. After that, I can think about rebuilding the clan and making it official.

After coming to the decision, I opened my apartment door and entered it. I was a little exhausted since I went to the Hyuga compound right after I returned from the Death Forest.

But my exhaustion disappeared when I saw the people who were in my apartment room.

Sitting on my bed is Karin while standing in front of it is Sakura and her mom.

"Sasuke… I did what you said and brought my mom here." Sakura fiddled with her hands behind her back and gave a side glance to her mom.

When she brought up the topic about coming to Sasuke's apartment to her mom, she could see that her mom became a little frantic. Her girl's intuition told her that something definitely went on between her mom and Sauske, but she couldn't confirm it.

"What… what do you want with me, Sasuke?" Mebuki's pupil dilated and stepped back a little.

She still recalls what Sasuke had done to her, and she had been avoiding him all this time. She didn't even mention Sasuke to her daughter.

"Have you thought about my offer?" I asked with a chilled face.

"What offer?" Sakura stepped in and questioned.

Mebuki's mouth opened, but she didn't have the courage to say a thing. She knew that she was in the wrong, and she didn't know what her daughter would think of her.

"I've fucked your mom's pussy, Sakura. After that, I've extended an offer for her to become a part of my Uchiha clan by becoming my bitch." I bluntly explained to the oblivious Sakura.

"What in the…" Sakura looked at her horrified mom. She almost couldn't believe it, but since Sasuke said that he did it then he must've meant it.

Kiss~

I came up to Sakura and turned her head by holding her chin. I then gave her a deep French kiss.

"You don't mind, do you?" I smirked as I stared into her eyes.

While being horrified that Sakura would tell her father about her infidelity, Mebuki also felt shocked when she saw Sasuke coming up to Sakura and kissing her.

"I… I don't. If you can turn my mom into your bitch then do it." Sakura commented. She had already completely given her heart and soul to Sasuke.

"W-what are you saying, Sakura!?! I'm your mom!" Mebuki rushed up to Sakura and got on her knees. Even though she is the mom, she feels like a daughter who is being offered to the devil.

"Shut it, mom! Who told you to fuck my Sasuke!? Since you've already done it, you either become his bitch and we'll both keep this secret from dad, or I'll tell dad and break your marriage apart!" Sakura looked down on her mom and pushed her hands away.

After being with Sasuke for so long, Sakura knew what to say to satisfy him.

"You heard her. Now choose." I reached out and grabbed Mebuki by her shirt and tossed her next to Karin.

When Mebuki was tossed over, Karin immediately grabbed Mebuki's wrists and pinned her down onto the bed. She even activated her cursed mark to gain strength.

"I…I… I want to choose the first option and become your bitch!" Mebuki said after a brief moment of thinking. As long as she can keep this secret from her husband, she will do anything!

"Good." I said before jumping and sitting on top of Mebuki's stomach.

"Are you going to fuck her, Sasuke?" Karin asked while still holding Mebuki down.

"Yes, but not yet. I need to test something first." My eyes zoomed in on Mebuki's chest.

"Chidori!" I yelled and a bunch of lightning appeared on my hand.

Mebuki's eyes dilated when she saw what's happening. She couldn't help but wonder if Sasuke is trying to kill her.

"Wait! What are you doing, Sasuke?!" Sakura also thought that Sasuke is going to kill her mom. She's fine if her mom becomes his bitch, but she didn't want her mom to be killed.

"This is the process of branding. You're going to have to go through this too if you want to be branded." I said nonchalantly before inserting my chidori fingers towards Mebuki's heart. I covered her mouth with my free hand so that her scream wouldn't escape the apartment room.

Sakura thought about Karin's process of branding, and she then came to an understanding. It seems that the requirements of Sasuke's branding is to first destroy a person's heart.

If only Sakura knew that I was only using her mom as a test subject, she might be having a different reaction…

========

A/N: The poll for Naruto is finalized! There's an overwhelming 83% of the people who voted in favor of adding Naruko into the FF. . .

Remember to check out Patreon! 

Patreon.com/AzureRaven

19