A Pure Knight’s Natural Enemy – Chapter 1
1.9k 10 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When people think about an RPG world, they usually come at it with certain preconceptions. You get cool powers after killing monsters, and you innately know how to use them, right? That’s great, right? People should be competent, right?

“I—I’m so, so very sorry, Mister Kazuma!”

Except, it turns out, when people get handed down skills not because they trained or studied for them, but because they luck out on a fucking character creation roll—

“I assure you I’ll do everything in my power to solve all this!”

Then you get fucking incompetent morons wielding obscene amounts of power and not having a clue what to do with it—

“I stake the honor of my shop on this, Mister Kazuma! I shall see you—”

I turn to the panicky lich fretting over the latest mishap one of her magic items has inflicted on me, her best customer—mostly because I’ve got a goddess set on resurrecting me each and every time another of said incompetent morons gets me killed in ever more embarrassing ways, and so I may be the only repeat customer Wiz will ever get.

Well, I turn to her, and then I look down to meet her eyes. Which is a new experience—and not only because, for once, I’m not looking at her tits.

“A potion to grant unstoppable power, you said. It will make you a match for the strongest knight in the kingdom, you said.”

The stacked, bouncy, fidgety undead embarrassedly pokes the tips of her fingers together.

“Well, technically, orcs are rather effective against knights—”

I crush the empty vial of the potion in my hand without even meaning to, but the sound adds a certain something to my livid glare that I may appreciate. Under any other circumstances.

Circumstances that don’t have me being green. And not with envy.

Not that I usually feel envy. I’m a heroic paragon of virtue, as befits my status as a hero reincarnated from another world. It’s not like I cry at night, thinking about all those damn riajuus who get to go on adventures with cute, competent, sexy, skilled, scantily-dressed, and, above all, sane female companions.

Not at all. I am a model of stoicism.

Do you get that, Wiz? There’s no need for you to look so pale at me—other than not having blood circulation, I mean. But yes, other than that, I’m a paragon of manliness who would never lose his temper over being transformed into a fucking monster—

“Mister Kazuma! You’re shaking me too hard!”

Don’t be silly, Wiz; I’m just holding your arms in gentle reassurance that all is forgiven. Having your head whip back and forth like a girl trying to avoid my eyes on the bus is just proof of how enthusiastically I’m forgiving you!

“Mister Kazuuuuuumaaaaaa—”

Ah. And now she’s throwing up.

All over me.

… I’ll generously deem this an apology puke.

***

As much as everybody always shits on the adventurer class, it comes with some undeniable perks.

Like the skill to conceal my presence as I walk through the streets of Axel, a city whose main export is professional monster killers, while having been turned into a monster.

Yes, an orc wandering through a city saturated with adventurers, what could go wrong?

“Kazuma?” the first thing that ever went wrong since I died says from behind me.

I slowly turn around to find Aqua curiously peering at me.

That lasts for about half a second, and then her face splits with a mocking grin that makes me want to drown her in sake until she learns the virtues of sobriety and holding back.

“Oh? Did you get a new skill, Kazuma? Let me guess: ‘Reveal True Self?’”

“Aqua… How did you even know it was me?” I manage to ask the useless goddess. Mostly because I’m baffled she has enough pattern recognition to pull off what should be a detective-worthy feat—

“You’re still wearing your clothes. A bit ripped, though.”

I blink.

Then I look down.

My… My jersey is in tatters.

“Noooooooo! Is there nothing sacred anymore?! Can’t I at least keep a memento of things that are good and innocent? A reminder of days gone peacefully while staring at a soothingly flickering computer screen? Is this world set on taking away everything pure and beautiful—”

“I am pure and beautiful,” Aqua hisses at me as she covers my mouth with her hand.

She has to stand on her tiptoes to reach my mouth, though, which kinda makes it slightly less infuriating than usual, and so I keep enough calm and composure to, rather than lash out at her, look down at the blue-haired goddess with all the compassion and heartfelt pity her statement deserves.

“If you make me mad, I won’t get rid of this curse,” she says, shooting me a glare as she takes away her hand and wipes it on her indecently short skirt.

“Please do forgive my ardor, lady Aqua. You must understand these trying circumstances blinded me to your grace and serene beauty, as much as it shames me to admit it,” I tell her without even stuttering.

Oi, if lying through my tusks will get me out of trouble, that’s what I’m gonna do. Heroes should be resourceful and witty, you know?

She harrumphs as her mouth does that weird contortion it does when she tries to mask a pleased grin while affecting whatever it is she thinks dignity should look like.

“You’re being rude to me. I just know you’re being rude to me,” she says with a much more natural scathing side-eye as her hand stops in the middle of brushing her ponytail back.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Mayhaps the rough countenance of this race of brutes doesn’t let my awe and worship come across?”

“Wo—worship?” she stutters, her eyes brimming with unshed tears.

Damn. Now I feel guilty.

“Of course. What else could I feel for the generous goddess about to free me from this curse cast by a loathsome undead?” I guess laying it on a bit thick won’t hurt. The poor thing has got it a bit rough since she, completely accidentally and through no fault of my own, came to be incarnated in this crazy place.

My, it feels as if it was just yesterday that we were spending the night at the local stables, not even being able to afford our guild license…

She still drank half her pay each and every day, though…

“Of course! Of course you’d be in awe of my divine powers now that they, once again, prove how trivially I can get your worthless, NEET self out of trouble!”

Oi. I demand you give me back my heartfelt sympathy and compassion.

“Well then, let me just cast the right spell—Curse Breaker!” she yells right before she punches my deceptively muscled gut, burying her fist in it right to her wrist.

Without hurting me in the slightest.

Nor doing anything else.

I blink down at her.

She blinks up at me.

“Is that… supposed to do anything?” I ask her in what I feel is a very calm and conciliatory manner.

“Ah… The good news is that I just dispelled every curse that may be affecting you. The bad news is that the transformation… maybe… wasn’t a curse?”

“You useless, worthless goddess!”

“Kazuma! Don’t shake me like that! I’m getting dizzyyyyyyy—”

Before she can generously give me her own apology puke, I toss her over the closest wall.

“Ah! There’s a guard dog! There’s a huge, pissed-off guard dog, and I just crashed his little doggy home! Kazuma! Save me, Kazuma!”

Reapplying my Concealment skill, I get away from here before the dog’s frantic barking attracts any adventurer’s attention. There’s nothing else that can be done, given the circumstances.

“Kazuma! Save me, Kazuuuuuma!”

Yes. Nothing else.

“Kazuuuuuuuumaaaaaaaaaa!”

Nothing at all.

***

“Ahahahahahahahaha!” Megumin greets me when I finally arrive at the mansion.

“I—”

“Oh, that’s so precious! Are you gonna bring back the orc race from extinction, Kazuma? Are you going to go back to all those orc ladies who chased you—”

With a dignified sigh, I pick Megumin up.

“Uh?” she blinks at me with her uncovered eye.

And then I toss her in the pond.

“Gah! Kazuma, you bastard!” she sputters from behind me as I walk toward the entrance.

I must admit being an orc has certain… advantages.

“I’ll explode all your trashy tracksuits, Kazuma! The honor of the Crimson Magic Clan shall be avenged!”

Yes. Advantages.

***

“Well?” I ask Darkness, almost curious to see what abuse the last of my party members will heap on my poor, martyred, noble self.

“Ka—Kazuma?” she asks.

I cock an eyebrow that feels impractically muscular as the blonde crusader stares at me open-mouthed.

“Yes?” I finally answer when it becomes obvious she isn’t going to do anything but stand in the middle of the living room, gaping at me.

Kazuma?” she immediately counters before going back to the gaping.

“Yes?” I once again try to reassure her.

There’s a stretch of silence that ends with Darkness loudly swallowing before her eyes go from my very prominent tusks to my, now red, eyes.

“Kazuma?” she asks weakly, her knees trembling.

“I’m going to my room,” I tell her as I turn on my heel.

“No, wait!” the blonde cries out as she clutches my left arm with enough strength to—

Apparently, be effortlessly dragged along.

Huh.

How the Hell did male orcs go extinct in the first place?!

“You’re an orc, Kazuma! An orc!” she says with that manic edge Darkness usually—

Oh.

Oh, an orc. And she’s a knight.

A crazed, masochistic knight, who dropped lifelessly to the ground when she was shocked to learn all male orcs had gone extinct after people got pissed off at them raping nubile young knights who may or not have made an ahegao face throughout the whole process.

“An. Orc.” She repeats with enough intensity that I can easily picture her making the classic yandere pose.

“Stop running, Kazuma!” she demands.

“Let go of me, you crazy bitch!” I answer as she flies behind me like a kite’s streamer, her iron grip strong enough I can’t shake her off—not even if I wanted to risk another apology puke.

“Ah! How dare you disrespect me like that, debasing me as a mere sexual object, giving me the same dignity as a cumrag that you would use to wipe your orcish member on—”

“I just called you a bitch!”

“Ah! How dare you claim I’m no more than a breeding animal made for you to fill me to the brim with your thick cum as you choke me unconscious while your member—”

“Darkness, for fuck’s sake!” I desperately yell as I take a corner of the corridor with enough speed I hope she’ll let go and slam into the wall.

I mean, I’m pretty sure she would enjoy it, so how about it, Darkness? Win-win?

“Ah! Is rutting me the only thing your monstrous body lets you think about? Do you no longer see me as a companion, a trusted comrade—”

“I never trusted you in the first place!”

“Aaaahhh, how savage!” she… moans. She fucking moans.

Gods damn it, is there no insult I can actually use for its intended purpose—wait a second.

“Lalatina,” I say right as I stop in the middle of the corridor, and she slams against my back with her full inertia, almost making me stumble.

There’s a gasp that, knowing her, has very little to do with any kind of pain that could possibly get through her stupidly high defense.

“How dare you,” she hisses out in full aristocratic mode.

“It’s your damn name!” I claim, throwing my hands up and not realizing she’s still dangling from the left one until I find her glaring at me.

“I told you not to call me that!”

All right. I can’t hit her, I can’t throw her, and I sure as Hell can’t reason with her.

The bath it is.

“Kazuma? Are you going to force me to once again service you with my naked body?”

“That was an accident! And I only asked; it was you who went along with it!”

“Lies and slander!”

All right, that’s it.

“Darkness, I just want you to know that, despite everything else, I always thought you were less annoying than Aqua.”

“Thanks…?” she tells me, her head cocked to the side in confusion.

And then I push her inside the bathtub.

There’s a bit of thrashing around, quite a bit more splashing, and what I’m pretty sure are muffled, watery curses.

Then I try to take back my arm, and I, instead, fish out a drenched crusader glaring at me through the matted, blonde locks plastered to her forehead.

“You’re an awful excuse for a human being,” she states.

“Not actually human at the moment, so at least I do have an excuse.”

Her eyes narrow, and her fingers dig a bit deeper into the thick muscle of my forearm.

“You’re a brute,” she says.

“You’re a crazy masochist who would get off on me describing how utterly messed-up you actually are.”

Her eyes are barely visible slits, and her teeth are grinding together.

“You were already a monster before you became one. There’s no civilized girl who would ever deign to date you, much less accept your bestial urges.”

“You told your father we were engaged!”

“And you—you… You—”

“Me?”

She strips off her breastplate, the tight, drenched bodysuit below it clinging to her voluptuous breasts in a way that leaves scant little to the imagination, even one as finely honed as my own.

Not that I don’t try. It’s a matter of honor—a challenge has been issued.

“Why won’t you ravage me?!”

I stare at her. Then I force myself to look at her eyes. And then go back to staring at her.

I mean, Wiz is bigger, but…

“See?! Your lust is as obvious as ever! You can’t help but stare at my body like it’s a piece of meat for you to devour! You’re a brute, Kazuma! A wicked, lustful beast whose perversions know no bounds! You’ve been given the most suitable form for your depraved self, and instead of acting like an orc should after capturing a helpless, pure knight, you’re just going to jerk off in your room until your palm gets blisters!”

“A pure knight? Are you insane? The only thing pure about you is your libido!”

“Aaaah! To fixate so completely on my shameful side without paying any mind to me as a person, to so thoroughly objectify me as your gaze roams over my breast so intensely I can almost feel your touch—uh? Kazuma? What are you doing?”

I look down at where my hand is gripping something pleasantly warm, soft, and wet.

That is, where I’m squeezing Darkness’s tit.

She, as well, looks down until her eyes fall on my thick fingers digging into her soft flesh.

She blinks. I squeeze. She moans.

“What are you doing?!” she repeats, a smidge louder.

“I mean… Before I knew it, my body moved on its own?”

“This isn’t a wholesome tale about heroism! You’re just groping me in the bathtub!”

“Isn’t that what you wanted?! Make up your mind, crazy, masochistic sow!” I finally lose my temper as I grip her breast tighter and shake—

“Aaaanh!” she answers as her face contorts in…

… No fucking way.

“Darkness… did you just cum?”

She takes a moment to open her eyes, her cheeks reddened with… Something.

Definitely something.

“Nooo?” she says with a trembling voice that—

There’s a tearing, ripping sound.

Both Darkness and I look down to find my tracksuit pants have been ripped open by an erection that, while not particularly longer than what I used to have, is definitely more… vigorous.

“Nooo! Not my pants too! Is there nothing I can hold onto that will bring me relief from my suffering?”

Darkness clears her throat.

Miffed at her rude interruption of my perfectly justified lamentation, I look down at her, and, once she catches my eye, she pointedly looks at where my hand keeps spasmodically grabbing her left breast.

“… I mean, other than that,” I clarify.

“You’re awful,” she tells me.

“Well, yeah, but it’s not like—”

“No, no, listen,” she emphatically says before taking a deep breath. “Kazuma, you’re an awful, despicable, sorry excuse for an adventurer. You’re cowardly, greedy, prideful, boastful, lecherous, and far too many other things for me to recall without looking at the list. You’re the worst leader this group could have, and I’m convinced your higher than average intelligence stat is actually a typo, because your plans always end up in dire disasters that we only get through because of your ridiculous luck stat. You’re possibly one of the worst things that could’ve been brought to this world, and everybody’s sorry you decided to stick around after your death.”

I look at her looking proudly up at me.

She still hasn’t tried to remove my hand from her breast.

“What?” I finally say.

“Those are my most sincere feelings about you,” she replies.

“What?” I ask, yet again, as my mind tries to restore a bit of the damage.

I mean, it’s Darkness, so I instinctively dismiss everything that comes out of her mouth, but still…

“I despise and reject you with every fiber of my being,” she strikes yet again, her mouth spreading into a wide smile.

I blink down at her. The image of little Kazumas picking up broken pieces inside my head and trying to fit them together is one that makes a frightening amount of sense.

“Well?” she asks, slightly impatient.

“Well, what?” I ask, more as a reflex than anything else.

“I’ve defiantly stated how far below me you are, every single one of your moral and personal failings, so… Aren’t you going to… put me in my place?”

Once again, I blink at her.

Then I have the clear, pristine, mental image of the little Kazumas giving up, throwing the broken pieces in disgust, and giving me a tired thumbs up.

So I tear Darkness bodysuit apart.

“Ahn! You brute!” she protests in utter delight.

Fuck it.

I tear off every single piece of cloth and armor on Darkness’ body as she keeps squealing in thrilled joy and splashing around the hot water of the tub until I’m as drenched as she is (at least, on the outside), then I pull her out, make her kneel over the edge of the tub, and spank her.

“Ah!” she yells as her obscenely full ass quivers. “Ah, Kazuma, you brute,” she moans.

“You went too far!” I scream as I strike her yet again, but on the other cheek. I like symmetry.

“It’s—oh, yes—traditional!”

“What the Hell does that even mean?!”

“When—yes, harder—when a female knight’s captured by a brutish orc, she has to display her defiant spirit by belittling the beast until it can no longer hold back its feelings of resentment and is forced to assault her and defile her as thoroughly—again!—as it’s able!”

I look at her looking at me with a disheveled grin that she shoots me over her bare, wet shoulder as my hand rests for a moment on her right cheek.

Her soft, bouncy, full, jiggly right cheek.

“Just to make this perfectly clear,” I say as I feel my rage and disgust walk aside to give way to higher, nobler callings inspired by the soft flesh in my grasp, “you can’t rape the willing.”

“Well, you can try—” she starts to reply.

And then I thrust my cock inside her.

All of us virgin NEETs have some… expectations about what losing our virginity will be like. From the dark days where lack of sleep and the latest rejection brings us to fantasize about having the dreaded hypno-app, to more wholesome days where we spend loads and loads of tissues on the pure yearnings of the vanilla tag, we end up devoting the best years of our youth to thinking about what could be, about what we would cherish the most if we ever managed to have a first time on a realm outside of 2d.

Suffice it to say, having Darkness shut the Hell up never crossed my mind as one of the top ten candidates for things I wanted out of my first experience.

Yet it is glorious.

She is silently gaping at me, still looking at me over her shoulder, her ponytail floating on the water below her hanging breasts, and—

There’s… a bit of blood.

Oh Hell, what have I—

“Does it… hurt?” I ask her with as much tenderness as my rough throat is able to.

She takes a deep breath, smiles as widely as she can, and enthusiastically nods.

My feelings of compassion and consideration! Give them back to me!

“Ah! Yes, Kazuma, do me just like that!” she cheers me on as I ram myself inside her.

“Shut up!” I yell as I slap her ass once again, the jiggling my palm adds to it quickly dissolving into the waves my hip thrusts send through it. “Every time you speak, I just want to fuck you until you can’t!”

“That’s perfect!”

“No, it isn’t!” I automatically reply as I grab her waist and pull her up until her back Is against my chest, and I stand, holding her aloft.

“Yes! Yes, manhandle me, you brute! Use me as a masturbation aid as you—ooooh!”

That’s the part where I make her bounce up and down, using her, in fact, as a masturbation aid.

Her ass keeps clapping each time I violently lower her down my shaft, her spreading pussy gripping me tightly enough I have to grit my tusks not to grunt in pleasure because I refuse to let her know just how fucking good she feels as her wet insides embrace my cock and I—

“My thighs! Grab me below my thighs!” she demands.

“Wha—”

“Just do it!”

I switch my grasp as I bottom out inside her, suppressing a hiss as I grab her below her knees and—

Oh.

Her legs are spread in an ‘M’ shape, and she’s looking proudly up at me over her shoulder.

“Traditional,” she almost whispers with a grin that couldn’t be happier if her father told her her legal name was no longer Lalatina, but Cumdump.

Rather than say that, I look at the obscenely spread body of the very curvy, very fit, tall girl speared on my cock, and can’t help but dumbly nod.

Her smile widens. It kinda pisses me off.

“Ah! Yes! Yes, you beast, just keep driving your monstrous member inside me, uncaring of the humiliation it brings me to mate with a being as lowly as you!”

“We’re not mating! At all! I wouldn’t want to have a child with someone with a brain injury!”

“Yes! Disrespect me!”

Damn it.

Refusing to say anything that she can in turn twist into more masochistic fodder, I focus on increasing my pace inside her, the wet, slapping sounds coming from her pussy weirdly cheering me on in a way I frankly didn’t expect.

And then she throws her arms up to grab my neck and pull her body up, helping me quicken my thrusts, and I relax enough to notice just how… soft Darkness is, how her body molds against my new muscles, her warmth drying the water droplets that were between us as sweat starts replacing them and her scent comes up to my nostrils, making my heart race as I...

“Ah… Kazuma, you’re so…” she interrupts my slight bout of naively tender introspection.

“Beastly? Brutish? Vile?”

“Huh, I was going to say… good?” she says as her fingers on the back of my neck almost let go, and she blushes like a maiden.

A maiden impaled on an orc’s cock.

“You can’t look bashful now!”

“It’s my first time! I can look however I want!”

“Well, it’s also my first time, and I… Uh, I mean…”

We stare at each other’s eyes for an embarrassingly long time.

And then she clenches around me.

“You’re making me feel self-conscious,” she mutters, dropping her gaze.

And managing, in fact, to look bashful as I keep her legs spread in an ‘M’ shape, with my cock inside her as far as it can go.

… I’m going to regret this, aren’t I?

“You’re… really beautiful, you know?”

“Huh?” she lets out, immediately turning to look up at me with her hands on her burning cheeks.

“I mean… You know you’re a knockout, don’t you? Your body’s outrageous, and your face—”

“Wha—what are you doing?!”

“I’m complimenting you.”

“Well, stop! I don’t like it. You’re making me feel embarrassed,” she says as she turns her gaze away and covers her face with her hands.

“You’re really cute when you’re embarrassed,” I lean down to whisper right in her ear, and, when she lets out a small ‘eep,’ I thrust up shallowly and slowly.

And she clenches around me tightly enough I suck in my breath.

“That’s—that’s not true,” she protests.

“Oh, it is. You’re always sexy, even when you go off on one of your rants, but when you’re like this, it just makes me want to hug you and cuddle against your chest—”

“No! No, you don’t want to do that! You want to ravage me and fill me up with enough of your cum that it will drip down my legs as I twitch in the ground, barely conscious after you’re momentarily done stuffing me full of your dick, uncaring of—”

“But I do care,” I interrupt at precisely the right time and then delicately kiss her neck before going up to try and nibble on her earlobe while maneuvering my tusks so the whole endeavor doesn’t turn into something gruesome.

And then Darkness moans, shivers, and starts rhythmically convulsing around my cock.

Yes.

“I care a lot about you, Darkness,” I whisper, and she whimpers. “How could I not care about the beautiful girl so nobly fighting by my side, defending all of us by shielding us with her body?”

“I… I mean… It’s about time you noticed…”

“And you’re always so kind and elegant. It’s amazing I never suspected you were a noble, but I guess that’s just because of how good you are at showing your earnestness. Really, you’re the perfect woman. I can’t even think of a better partner to share my first time with.”

“Ah… Ah…”

“I think I… I think I’m in love with you, Darkness.”

“Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! No, you aren’t! You’re supposed to be a lustful beast who doesn’t care about—”

“But I do care,” I repeat my earlier attack, and she whimpers as, once again, she convulses around my cock.

It’s really hard not to gloat about how well this is working.

“Ka—Kazuma, you can’t be serious…”

“How could I do this,” I say as I start bouncing her on my cock once again, “if I wasn’t serious?”

She moans and throws her head back, slapping me with her wet ponytail in the process.

It takes me a moment to spit all of her hair out, but when I do, I find a cutely bashful Darkness letting out small ‘eeps’ every time I lower her, her hands on her red cheeks and her eyes on mine.

Damn it. It’s not fair if she actually manages to make me fall for her.

“You... You aren’t allowed to say such things,” she weakly mutters as I hold her aloft with my hands below her knees.

“And how are you gonna stop me?”

She blinks a couple of times, and then she smiles as widely as when I was about to ‘rape’ her.

“By making you so crazed with lust that you are unable to speak?” she, almost innocently, asks.

“I don’t think that will work,” I say with at least a tiny amount of hope. Because, apparently, I’m a slow learner.

And so I witness Darkness hands slowly trail down her face and her neck, where she stops to let out a cute, embarrassed moan as she caresses the sides of it. And then she resumes moving, the back of her hands going around her round breasts until she cups them and pinches and pulls on her nipples.

“Kazuma… your huge cock feels so good inside me… I don’t even mind if you look like an orc, I’ve wanted you to fuck me¸to take my first time, since long before you had me strip and service you here… I would have sucked your balls dry that night if we hadn’t been interrupted. I would have squeezed your cock between these,” she moans as she lifts and presses her breasts together before kissing the top of each of them, “and licked your tip, and swallowed all of it—”

“Okay, fine, it’s working. Now I’m gonna fuck you senseless.”

“Yay!”

And so I do.

I lift her body until only half my tip remains inside her, and then I let her fall almost all the way down in a way that would hurt any other girl, but that makes both of us moan at the intense sensations echoing through our bodies. Her fingers pull her nipples harder, her round breasts becoming almost conical for a moment before I push her up with a thrust of my hips, and then she yells. And I can’t stop anymore.

I have Darkness bouncing along my member, and I keep going faster and faster, her moans and scent the only things my brain registers other than her tight grip sliding up and down my cock. She keeps squealing in pleasure and shock, and I keep trying not to, grunting instead whenever she almost stops my movements, clenching so hard at the root of my member the only thing I can do is grit my teeth and strain my arms to pull her up as she shakes her head.

“I’m going to cum,” I grunt in her ear right before I slam her down on me.

“Yes!”

“Wha—”

“Do it! Fill me up! Make me carry your litter!”

“I’m not a dog!”

“Oh, to think of having dogs abuse me—”

“That’s anti-erotic. A libido killer. Never again even bring up the idea,” I calmly state as I hold her up and she writhes.

“I don’t actually want you to do it,” she protests. “I just want you to pretend you think I’m worthless enough to consider it.”

“Yeah, no.”

She twists her head around to glare at me.

“Kazuma, must you ruin everything?”

“I could ruin you.”

Her eyes widen in enthusiasm and—oh. Damn. I did it again.

“Yes! Yes, fuck me full of kids! Make me pregnant with a lowborn so I can’t show my face to my father anymore!”

Damn it.

I, once again, bounce Darkness up and down, and the woman, already half-delirious with twisted fantasies, starts moaning almost immediately, her eyes rolling back and her pussy clenching around me until, finally, I manage to make her scream, and—

“Darkness! Make a double peace sign!”

“Wha—?” she manages to ask, already starting to shiver.

“Make a double peace sign and tell me how hard you’re cumming! It’s important—no, traditional!”

A spark of enthusiasm flashes across Darkness’s face and she, finally, lets go of her breasts to make the gesture I asked her to as she bites her lip before she forces herself to speak.

“I—I’m cumming on Kazuma’s dick! His orcish cock is spreading me open and making me come harder than I ever have! Every time it goes inside, I feel better than whenever I fingered myself! The thought of having his cum dripping from my open, gaping pussy is making my brain meeeelt!”

And then her body goes rigid.

And I throw her in the tub.

“Wha—” she splutters as she comes back for air, her body still shaking from her (self-proclaimed) greatest orgasm ever.

And then the bolt of sheer pleasure I’ve been holding at the base of my spine finally breaks loose, and I completely cover her face with my cum.

She coughs and gags, swallowing quite a bit of the leg-wracking torrent that’s longer and more intense than any time I’ve offered my devotion to a 2d goddess, so I keep cumming all over her, plastering her mouth, her breasts, her hands…

And shutting her up.

Fuck, that feels good.

“Kazuma?” a gentle, delicate, feminine voice asks.

A voice that doesn’t belong to Darkness, who’s kneeling on the tub with her eyes rolled back as her tongue keeps catching dollops of dripping sperm.

No, rather, the voice comes from the bathroom’s door, where Wiz is holding a violet vial in an almost (and literally) lifeless grasp as she stares at the two of us.

Aqua and Megumin are at either side of her, peering inside the room with scarlet cheeks.

“I… I brought an antidote?” Wiz offers, stretching forward the hand with the vial.

I stare at her.

Then I stare at Aqua and Megumin.

Then I try very hard not to scream.

My attempts are helped by a very naked, cum-drenched Darkness standing up and walking out of the bath to stand in front of the trio of girls, the visible parts of her cheeks blushing in what I can only guess is utter delight at them finally seeing her be used as an actual cumrag.

Then Darkness grabs the vial with my cure and smashes it against the ground.

“Oops,” she calmly says, “how clumsy of me.”

“That… That was the only one I could find,” Wiz says in a lost tone.

“How awful,” Darkness comments.

“I won’t be able to make another in months. I don’t have the ingredients,” Wiz continues, my impending feeling of disaster already reaching ‘slimes are actually boss-tier monsters’ levels.

“And there are no other ways to turn Kazuma back?” Darkness continues.

“None. At all,” Wiz confirms.

And then Darkness turns back toward me, with a grin so wide and open a stream of cum stretches between her lips.

“I’m so, so sorry, Kazuma. I guess you’ll have to punish me,” she cheerfully says.

My eyebrow twitches.

So does my penis.

… Damn it all.

 

==================

Hello there! This bout of green fever is brought to you by both my own insanity and my supporters voting for it one too many times in a row until it became a monthly series. It currently has ten chapters, nine of which can be found on QQ, and the tenth one on my Patreon. I’ll be posting the chapters here twice weekly, on Wednesday and Friday, until we’re caught up. 

Also, I’d like to thank my credited supporters on Patreon: Niklarus, Tinkerware, Varosch, and Xalgeon. If you feel like maybe giving me a hand and helping me keep writing wholesome orc rape, consider joining them or buying one of my books on Amazon. Thank you for reading!

 

32