Chapter 2 – Waifu and sword
247 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Phew" wiping the sweat off my forehead I look at the treasure chest. I look around first and spot no close monster's, placing my hand on it I close my eye's and pray to the RNG God's.

"Please...please..." Opening it a bright light erupted into the sky and a sword appeared.

[Sword of Midnight][K+ rank]

One of the currently most powerful weapon in the entire world, the sword of midnight was foged using a K- midnight ore and a few special ores to improve its ranking to K+ rank.

+ 0.6 to Strength

+ 0.6 to Endurance

+ 0.2 to Constitution

Effect No.1 - When used under the moon enhances stealth

Effect No.2 - [Skeleton Soldier]:Using 1 Mp you can summon a skeleton to do your bidding, skeleton is 0.3 stats below your current stats and you can only have 3 skeletons at a time

Cooldown:Half an hour

"Holy fuck" Staring at the black sword I stared at it for a few seconds. I knew monsters were being spawned due to mana, which sounded insane but now magic? Real fucking magic! Hesitantly grabbing onto it I can feel myself growing stronger, as I swung the sword I could feel it. The power going to my head and to be honest who wouldn't? It took me around 3 to 5 hits to kill a goblin if I didn't just it with swords, books or my backpack but now?

"With this baby I can probably behead them in one or two hits" The sword literally made me more overpowered.

"Oh right, status" I had to check out my status at a time like this, while I read over it I packed everything into my backpack and readied myself.

[Status Screen]

[Name]:Kuro Hernandez

[Age]:15

[Gender]:Male

[Title]:Killer of the First Monster, Number 1(Temporary)

[Class]:N/A

[Tier]:0

[Level]:1

[Exp]:21/100

[HP]:6/6

[SP]:12/12

[MP]:6/6

--

[Attributes]:

[Strength] - 0.3 + 0.6= 1.1

[Endurance] - 0.4 + 0.6= 1.2

[Constitution] - 0.4 + 0.2 = 0.6

[Intelligence] - 0.6

[Wisdom] - 0.5

[Luck] - 5

[Charisma] - 0.4

[Status Points] - 0

Looking over them I gulped thinking about how strong and a head I was. Maybe a dream of a harem wasn't too far off eh?

"Might as well use it now" I mutter as I read through the summoning skeleton soldier.

"Summon Skeleton Soldier" I watched as a blue aura left my body and entered the ground, a sword flew towards the ground and soon a skeleton hand grabbed it. The skeleton then pulled it self up and I saw it. My first minion.

"See if you can carry this" I take off my backpack and hand it to the Skeleton. The skeleton whose name is now Bob, grabbed it and carried it. It left the sword inside the backpack and it soon just had the backpack in its hands.

"Great!" I clap, as I then point at the skeleton.

"Follow me and dont fight" I order Bob. I didn't want bob to die even if its stats were great.

"Bob status"

[Name:Bob]

[Skeleton Soldier]

[Sp:9/9]

[HP:3/3]

[Attributes]:

[Strength] - 0.8

[Endurance] - 0.9

[Constitution] -0.3

[Intelligence] - 0.3

[Wisdom] - 0.2

[Luck] - 4.7

[Charisma] - 0.1

Its stats were incredible but I needed someone I could trust to carry my backpack filled with cores, swords and my money. I also needed a bigger backpack to carr more things. I stared at the chest and I chuckled. I grab the backpack from Bob and toss everything into the chest, closing it I hand it to Bob who carrys it effortlessly.

"Lets go Bob"

===

Maya POV:

Watching a student go off and fight monsters made me feel guilty but I also noticed him ogoling me something that made me feel uncomfortable. Im pretty sure if this wasn't happening he wouldn't have dared to but now? Even I could see that every thing was going to shit.

And me being scared meant either I would get killed, or get raped. Did I want to get raped and then killed? No! Goddamit I want to live and if that meant staying with this perverted boy, I would need to show my worth if that meant...sex or me fighting.

Momma didn't raise a pussy!

Running off with 2 swords I wheeze as I open the door to the math class. Looking inside I spotted 4 girls the same girls that came to me before school started, and another teacher.

"Ms. Lena where are the girls?!" I ask and yell as I close the door.

"O-oh their hiding beneath the desk" Lena yelped as she pointed at the desk. She looked scared probably at my swords. Looking at her I knew she would also be someone like me, someone afraid but not willing to believe that shit hit the fan. I knew this because I talked to her prior to comming to this school.

Well, just before i began my teaching career...

"Daphne, Velma, Kira and Arisa are you four okay?" I ask. The four girls were some of the nicest girls that I found in the entire school. They were nice to everyone and did their home work on time something that the teachers talked and I heard. So I talked to them before they came here.

Nice girls who wouldn't hurt a fly...

"Y-yea Ms. Maya whats going on outside?" Daphne says as the four girls stand up from their hiding space.

Daphne's a long red haired white girl with large tits and an even better ass something that I'm envious of. Velma on the other hand was much...bigger but not in a bad way she also has short brown hair and wears glass's. Although her breasts weren't too bad her hips were wide and her ass was big something that I caught many guys staring at when they knew she wasn't looking. Next up would be kira and Arisa the twin girls, both are petite and wear conservative clothing so no one could see if they had big breasts and ass or not.

"Ms. May how did you escape the goblins?" Ms. Lena asks as she hesitantly steps forward.

"A student killed them and handed me these swords to come here. He said he would return after killing a few more" I answer quickly.

"O-okay" Lena Ira nods her head and I sit down. Watching the four girls begin to chat I close my eye's, I needed to regain some energy from running from my class to this one.

I also needed to know what would come of us if we join Kuro's group if he even has one...but a bo-no a man like him should be strong if he already killed more then 3 goblins right?

===

Back to Kuro POV:

I watch as the tenth goblin falls. After 20 minutes I have killed 10 goblins and 15 slimes. I now had maybe around 15 minutes until the hour long weakened period is over.

[Ding! 10 goblins and 15 slimes killed. You have gained 20 copper coins, 35 EXP, 20 cores and 25 class fragments, and 25 swords]

I have not found another chest and I probably won't. I did find various dead bodys of students though and although I mourned for them I didnt do anything else

or feel anything else since I didnt know them quite as much as my friends which probably died.

Sad but true and I had to keep my mind off that.

"10 more minutes..." I mutter to myself as await for my second servant. Staring at my incredibly useful Skeleton Soldier 'Bob', I knew that I now had the strength to begin amassing a harem. And a harem I would amass.

"I should get back to the girls" I mutter with a perverted grin, shaking my head I quickly slap myself. I needed to focus on getting stronger and then women. I need to focus on the important things before I followed my hidden very perverted dream of owning a harem.

Yes, Own. I will not have a Harem, no i will own a harem. Their is a big difference. Once, a harem member would be allowed to leave but my Own Harem IS mine until dea-no not even after death. They will still be mine even after death I would make sure of that.

"Alright lets go Bob" I command my minion, Bob my first Skeleton Soldier, just stared at me and I just shrugged. The two of us begun our few minute walk back to the music class. Then I walked towards the Math class. Knocking on the door I felt good that the monsters I killed didn't respawn...yet.

"Kuro is that you?" Maya asked from behind the door. I just chuckle as I held onto my [Midnight Sword], my current strongest item even compared to my Skeleton soldier but really, it was a part of the sword so yea [Midnight Sword] is the strongest item I own.

"Yea its me" I utter with confidence oozing out of my voice which suprised Maya since she fumbled over her next words and then she began to open the door.

"O-jay let me juwst move the chairs" She hurrys as she began to move a few chairs.

"Nah, just stand back. Were leaving anyways, get your friends and were out of here but prepare them...its. It's pretty bad out here" I state calmly as I grip my sword, a small grin began to appear on my face. Why did I have a feeling I would become a battle junkie? Dammit! I'm supposed to be a Hentai Harem Protagonist(LOL).

"O-okay" Maya shouts as she then hurrys back.

I grip my sword and take a deep breath. I then slashed the door down in a single powerful swing.

BOOM!

My sword literally crushed the door onto the bottom of the floor. The floor looked a bit crushed as a small crater was created. I stared at the ground and my grin grew even bigger. I shook my head and quickly composed myself. Standing back up I swung my sword to get rid of the dust and leftover rocks on it.

"K-kuro! Where did you get that sword?" Maya asked. I looked at her and then at the 4 girls and the math teacher. Taking a good look at the 5 of them I nodded my head.

"I found it after killing a few goblins" I lie as easily as I breathe. Maya nods although I could see that she didn't believe me but I didn't care. Would a human care about what an ant cares for?

Whoa! I really needed to cut back on my arrogance, although I am strong I dont know how strong I am compared to other goblins, and not the weakened one's.

"So, who are these girls?" I pointed towards the 4 girls who by the way were extremely attractive. I really needed to fuck someone but I needed to be patient. After the event ends and I gain my class I'll focus on my harem and then work on increasing the levels of my women in my harem.

"They are Daphne" Maya points at a white red head girl with an extremely voluptuous body. Large breasts probably one of the largest in the group.

"This is Velma" She pointed at the second white girl with short brown hair and glass's that added to her cute librarian like charm. Looking at her I could see that her breasts were a bit smaller then Daphne's but still pretty big. But what suprised me were her wide child birthing hips and looking at that I could tell she had a large beautiful shaped ass much like Daphne.

"And these are the twins, Arisa and Kira" checking them out I could tell they were hiding a bomb shell of a body but I couldn't see it because of their clothing something that I felt sad about.

"And this is Lena Ira" I don't know why im so attracted to these mature women but just the voluptuous body of Lena was incredible, she was as sexy as Maya if not more. I hated the fact that my fetish with glass's wearing women was still strong. Of course I didn't think like this but once she put on her glasses i was blown away by the sheer sexiness she oozed.

Shaking my head I quickly pointed outside.

"Were gonna have to go now. I have maybe 15 minutes till the Goblins and monsters go back to normal. I need to get stronger so while I fight and kill, my minion here is gonna protect all of you. And don't worry he's just 0.3 stats below me, once you kill a monster you'll understand what I mean" I state as I walked out of the room to avoid facing the 6 women who I desperately wanted to fuck.

But did I want them to get stronger? Yes, yes I did. Once this event ended I knew no I would become the strongest with the most class fragments and the largest slave harem and if that meant I had to sacrifice some control I currently had to my current 'harem' then I would.

After all, its like a great and intelligent person once said. 'its all for the greater good'.

===

Daphne POV

I began my walk towards my music class, me and Velma my best friend and our new friends Kira and Arisa were all excited to begin class. You see, the four of us transferred from a different school to this one due to work complications. And because of this we got to know Arisa and Kira.

One thing that I noticed was that we were getting a lot of attention while walking to class but if was assuring that their were armed men and women on campus. Specifically our bodyguards which were women.

Dad didn't trust men to protect us and I...also didn't really trust them. It wasn't that I hated all men it was just that the way men have looked at me throughout my life I knew I was destined to be stared at. Being a beauty at my age was both a blessing and a curse. But still, going to this school was mostly because Velma wanted to try and look around at a public school. And thus the school now had more security for free!

A win-win if I do say so myself.

At least the year was about to end so we didn't need to spend too much time here.

Currently we were going to a nice music teacher that we talked with. During this time Velma and I began talking to Arisa and Kira even more. They are SOOO adorable.

While walking with them we soon reached Ms. Maya, a beautiful young women who graduated and with some strings tht my dad pulled she was able to get the job here. Of course she did have the qualifications to work here just like our new math teacher.

Both were incredible women who worked for the school and my dad so double pay check! Its a win-win!

As we talked and a few minutes passed we decided to go and talk with our math teacher.

This talk led for a half an hour and even more as we were engaged with the mathematical aplications that she would teach us.

And that was when I heard a banging noise.

"RAAA"

"Fuck! What the fuck is that?!"

"Run!!!"

Various voices shouted as I heard foot steps begin to run away from...something.

Ms. Lena took this moment to step forward and check the outside.

"I-i will check what that was" Ms. Lena stated as she hesitantly walked towards the door, she opened it and in just a few seconds she closed it.

"What was it?" Velma asked curious. Arisa and Kira just listened. They were cute so I didn't want to bother them.

"Goblin..." She muttered soflty causing all of us to stand frozen in shock hearing what she just said.

 

"Dump the cores into the bag and heads up, the increase in strength didn't make me look stronger it just made me stronger so the stat increase will be different for each of us" I state as I point towards Bob.

"He will intervene if your about to die. If not then take this as a lesson. I don't care if you dont do anything but you have to do something for me" I say with a perverted grin.

"But if you dont want to do that I will want you to level up and fight but if you leave me" Grabbing a sword from my chest I threw the sword towards a nearby Goblin.

[- 50 CRITICAL DAMAGE]

[Ding! You have killed a Goblin. You have gained 2 EXP, 2 copper coins and 1 class fragment]

"This will be you" I then throw each of them a sword, I let Maya keep both of the swords I gave her since I didn't really care about them.

My Midnight Sword was as powerful as i wanted it so I didnt care about the Goblin swords.

"O-okay" The girls answered meely, though Velma had a strange glint in her glasses to me being possesive over them even though they aren't in a relationship with me. But even then I knew they would either be mine once the event ended or later on.

"Alright Bob follow them and only intervene when they are about to die, but dont let them die alright?" I order my Skeleton Soldier, Bob. Damn I really needed to remind myself that I had a fucking skeleton soldier! I'm so fucking awesome.

"Alright im gonna go hunt more zombies, I'll be back in 15 minutes. Oh and remember go to the music class in 12 minutes. The monsters will go back to their normal strength and I cant guarantee that Bob will be able to protect you" I point at the nearby goblins and slimes.

I then bid them farwell and walked deeper into the school.

===

The Girls POV:

Maya

Daphne

Velma

Lena

Kira

Arisa

Maya clapped her hands and handed the girls a sword each. Lena held onto it with trembling arms while Velma inspected it, Daphne stared at it while Kira and Arisa just held it and looked around.

"So, how are we doing this?" Velma asked as she held onto the sword.

"Lets just jump a goblin!" Kira said with an excited smile. Arisa just nodded her head agreeing with Kira.

"Sure" Maya said as she actually didn't want the group to seperate. The girls then turned towards Lena who just nodded and soon the girls walked towards a Goblin with false bravado.

"So are we going to talk about what Kuro said back their?" Velma asked curiously as she held the sword in her hand, she then looked at the solo goblin and raised her hand to go first. Kira and Arisa raised their hands to go next and finally Maya and Lena would go last.

"Not really, I mean he has a fucking skeleton minion and a freaking powerful sword. And looking at the chest in the skeletons hand we can find out how many goblins he's killed" Maya answered as Velma soon attracted the Goblins attention.

"True" Velma muttered as she attempted to block the Goblin, Arisa and Kira then came up and slashed at it causing blood to splatter onto the ground.

Maya and Lena then proceeded to stab the goblin, Maya stabbed it multiple time's and Lena stabbed it once.

[Ding! Goblin killed, No Exp gained since 5 people attacked it, 2 copper gained, 1 class fragment for Maya(Highest contribution during battle), 1 goblin sword and 1 core]

"Alright then. Are you girls seeing this?" Velma said as she pointed at her blue status screen showing off her stats, her INT and WIS were much higher then any other stat.

Daphne's stats were centered around CHA and END, while Kira and Arisa were STR and CON. Maya and Lena had END, CHA, and AGI.

"Alright we can do this although we wont gain EXP unless we split up we can just grind for copper coins and monster cores and swords I suppose" Velma and Kira said somewhat at the same time. The two stared at each other and then let out a giggle. Which made Velma's breasts bounce, ah~ the beauty of women.

"Alright, lets do this we need to prove to be useful or else we do naughty things with Kuro!" Daphne stated although she didn't sound too unwilling. The girls nodded and soon they ran around for fifteen minutes killing goblins and slimes they only needed help once or twice since they ran away from monsters that were beginning to regain their strength.

[Ding! Team Girl-Power has gained 0 EXP, 15 swords, 3 monster cores, and 30 copper coins and 8 class fragment(distributed equally)]

"Did we do Okay?" Daphne asked hesitantly. She and like the other girls had seen just how strong the Skeleton was, the Skeleton could almost just swing his sword and cut the Goblins head right off.

"Probably" Kira answered. "We tried our best and even then our stats aren't the best, so this is all we COULD do, if he wanted more he would have set up a target number for us to get" She stated confident in her answer. And even then, he looked young maybe a bit younger then them. Although she didn't want to say it, she probably would be fine being his. If he wanted it she would be dead whenever he wants.

But if she gave herself to him that would earn points with hin right? Plus, she knew she would rather be with someone strong to protect her and her sister then then just die. But she didn't need to think about this now she would wait and see.

===

New POV:Kim Possible(Yes another crossover)(totally not because of her thicc mother)

Kim kicked a Goblin into a wall before grabbing onto a chair and slamming it over its head. She then grabbed another chair and re-slammed it onto the Goblins head, killing it once and for all.

[Ding! You have killed a Goblin, you are the tenth person to do so, bonus percentage of class fragments gained!]

[You have killed a Goblin, +2 Exp, +2 copper and +1 fragment and 1 sword]

"Huh, so..." She turned around to protect her friends but when she did she realized that Ron was off on his mission and she was alone. At least for now.

"I hope you survive" She muttered as she threw open her backpack, she threw everything and shoved the coins in. She didn't know what they would be used for but she had a gut feeling it would be important.

"Class fragments...must be important" She muttered as she grabbed the sword and turned around. She had exited the room to check what the growling voices were. She looked around and frowned. She could see many more goblins around.

"Damn...i'll need help" She opened her stats and raised an eyebrow. Her stats were mostly in the 0.7-0.9 very close to a 1. She pouted, she then giggled and shook her head. Here she was playing with a blue prompt screen right when the apocalypse began.

And it just had to be the day when her mother had to come to school with her while her dad and brothers stayed home since they were sick.

 

Kim Possible POV:

It was brutal but for now she would need to grab a group and then try and find out whats happening. If that was even possible.

[Ding! You have gained a Class Fragment would you like to know what it is?]

"Of course" She muttered as she walked towards her class, a few classmates names already popping up in her head. Plus her mom was still here and a few other parents so she would need to take them and her friends and then zoom on out of here.

It was a brutal way of basically saying 'I cant protect you', but she needed to protect those close to her and not random strangers. Being a Hero in this type of envirement seems dumb and Kim was many things but Dumb? Nope!

[List of People]

Ann Possible

Monique

Tara

Bonnie Rockwaller

Connie rockwaller

Lonnie rockwaller

Yori

Shego

Helen Par

Violet Par

Once she entered the room she dragged her friends, Monique, Bonnie, and her sisters Connie and Lonnie. Her mother, Yori as well as Violet and her mom.

"We can't stay here" She quietly stated as she pointed outside a bit far from the other students. She knew Helen aka Elastagirl wouldn't be happy about this but she needed to stay alive to be able to find out whats going on. Being alive meant she could help more people.

"Why not?" Bonnie demanded like away which wasn't suprising. Even when they left their differences behind she could still tell that she instinctively fought back against her which was cute in her own wierd way.

"Because what I saw outside were monsters, literally" She explained how she killed a Goblin and recieved EXP, coins a sword and a class fragment.

[Class Fragment] - Quest Item

Allows you to choose a class once the event ends in 3 days the person with the highest class fragment will choose the first things he wishes. Class fragments will also be used as currency during the end of the event.

She further explained that if they wanted to save more people they would first have to survive.

After arguing for a bit Helen agreed although she didn't like the idea of leaving people behind.

After getting that out of the way Kim explained her status screen, Helen and Violet both listened carefully. Being Hero's with actual Super powers they were higher ranked then Kim in the Hero world.

Meanwhile Monique, Connie, Lonnie and Tar. Meanwhile Yori stood their confused and a bit excited. Monsters? Would she truly get to excersize her abilities out in the open?

Connie, Lonnie and Bonnie were worried about their parents. Tara was also worried about her parents.

The group decided to fight the goblins as a group of 2. Violet and Helen each on different teams to make it so that each group had a Super-powered heroine on each group for an increase in survival chance.

[Team 1]:

Helen Parr aka Elastagirl

Monique

Connie

Lonnie

Tara

[Team 2]:

Violet Parr

Kim

Ann

Bonnie

Yori

Due to being inside for a bit before they discovered what was happening outside they only had 30 minutes until the monsters aka Goblins that they spotted would return to their original strength.

And although Kim was able to kill a Goblin a bit easy the monsters could be stronger overall.

=

Pove of Team Incredibly-possible:

Helen Par shot out her streched arm towards a goblin, grabbing the head she smashed the goblin onto the ground by grabbing it and shooting up into the sky before grabbing it once again and punching it onto the ground cracking its head.

[Ding! You killed a Goblin, you have gained +2 exp, 2 copper and a Class fragment]

[You are the eleventh person to kill a Goblin you have gained a title, a boost in Class fragments]

Helen then turned around and gave Monique a sword.

"I'll kill a few more to arm you girls then i'll try and gather a few goblins and we'll just kill them" Helen stated calmly. Since these monsters were human and since they would kill children! Children! They would die without mercy.

"A-alright" Monique stuttered as she held onto the sword. She could feel a boost in...strength but she didn't know how she could tell.

"Alright lets do this" Helen said as she streched out her arms and grabbed another 2 goblins, she wrapped them around her arms and forced them to drop their swords. She brought them to Monique and she stabbed them, repeatedly.

[Ding! You have killed 2 Goblins, +4 copper, +2 swords, +4 exp and 1 core]

Helen then handed the two swords towards Connie and Lonnie.

"Okay, I'll gather the goblins and when I bring them here just begin stabbing. We need to do this fast. The goblins will return to their full strength in 30 minutes and I dont know if I'll be strong enough to be able to kill or catch them" Helen admitted. She could probably throw the goblin into the sky and then punch it towards a wall...okay maybe she could kill a Goblin(full strength) if she tried hard enough.

"Sure" Monique having already had the blood of goblins on her hand was ready for what happened next.

The rest of the girls on team Helen were wary and also a bit scared of what this would mean to the rest of the world.

"Hm!" The girls hummed to show their support, Helen nodded her head and then streched herself onto the top of the classroom. She searched for the goblins that she could find. Spotting a few she streched her arms and grabbed 5 goblins, slamming them near the girls she caused their weapons to fall onto the floor.

Afterwards she dragged their bodys towards her team where they began to stab it. Of course for the first few seconds they couldn't do it but they thought it over.

A goblin, a monster that would constantly try and kill them and if they weren't here with Ms-fucking-Incredible they probably wouldn't have survived long.

They would have died but first they would be terrified probably end up being stuck inside of the classroom and slowly die if they didn't try and just leave but get killed when they try to get food.

And so most of the girls didn't exactly feel guilty in killing a Goblin.

[Ding! You have killed 5 goblins, 10 exp and copper, 2 monster cores, and 2 class fragments]

Half an Hour later...

The group entered a safe place where they would wait for Kim and the girls. Since Helen could strech herself up she streched her legs and ran to Kim's group. Then she picked them up and brought them back since the goblins regained their strength.

During this time they killed a LOT of goblins and slimes.

On average they killed 2 goblins per minute since they had to find them and then kill them.

They killed around 60 goblins and 75 slimes. Slimes were easier to find then Goblins.

[Gains:60

Goblin gains:

120 coppers, 30 monster cores, 20 class fragments, 60 swords, and 120 EXP(shared through group).

Slime gains:75

75 coppers 20 monster cores, 25 class fragments, and 75 EXP(shared)]

Meanwhile with Team Violet:

Using her force fields and her invisibility she and her group were able to find and kill goblins easier. Of course finding them took quite a while.

"Ha" Kim slashed a goblin with her sword, Violet created a force field in front of her which she then pushed and crushed a goblin into a wall.

The other girls each ganged up on a goblin and thus they each killed 3 goblins within a short amount of time.

[Ding! You have killed and gained the following: Goblins Killed:50

Slimes killed:45

145 copper coins, 35 monster cores, 50 swords, and 145 exp, 35 class fragments]

==

[Team 1]:

Helen Parr aka Elastagirl:19 class fragment and 45 exp

Monique:1 sword, 43 exp, 8 class fragment

Connie:1 sword, 41 exp, 7 class fragment

Lonnie:1 sword, 41 exp, 7 class fragment

Tara:41 exp, 1 sword, 7 class fragment

Swords:60

Monster cores:52

Copper:185

[Team 2]:

Violet Parr:10 class fragments and 1 sword, 60 exp

Kim:7 class fragment, 1 sword, 35 exp

Ann:2 class fragments, 1 sword, 15 exp

Bonnie:2 class fragments, 1 sword, 15 exp

Yori:4 class fragments, 1 sword, 15 exp

Swords:48

Monster cores:35

Total Earnings:6 copper coins and 1 core and 3 swords

==

Swords:148

87 cores

330 copper]

4