Chapter 3 – Changes in the status
165 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Return POV:

Slashing Goblins and collecting their loot was easy enough. The goblin cores I collected were directly thrown into a pile of cores that I left near me, since I didn't have Bob anymore I needed to find another minion to command so that THEY could carry all my loot.

[Ding! You have killed 10 Goblins]

[You have gained 20 copper, 20 EXP, 20 swords and 10 cores...and 8 class fragment]

"Ugh..." Having pocketed the copper I chucked the cores and the swords into a small but growing pile. I now have around 4 and a half minutes left until I can summon my next skeleton.

Which means that the weakened monsters will now appear and be at normal strength.

What was normal strength? I don't know but I really want to find another treasure before its time.

Hiding my loot I walked further into the school and I frowned. There were numerous bodies scattered around here and there, gripping onto my Midnight sword I continued on. It was a tragedy because a few of them were actual baddies, but as I continued on I felt something. Stopping, I really should have focused on leveling up.

Looking around I spot a few slimes and a few goblins around.

I'm at 78/100 EXP, if I kill 2 slimes I'll be at 80. And if I kill 10 goblins I would level up.

"I think there are enough" I felt like I was being watched and this didn't bode with me. I grabbed onto my sword and lunged towards the Goblins.

With my superior Strength and Endurance I was able to slash quite a bit of goblins at full strength without worrying about getting tired from doing this too many times.

So slamming my sword towards another Goblins head I quickly turned around and dodged a Goblins attack. I swiftly slashed another goblins head off.

Looking around I slashed another Goblin, the blood dripped onto the floor and various blue prompts appeared giving me my rewards and showcasing the damage prompts.

"Now then..." I sprung into action as I saw two goblins run towards me. I held my swords tightly and slash the two Goblins head off.

Finishing off the last 5 goblins I paused, I needed to kill 2 slimes or 1 more goblin.

Looking around I couldn't find any more goblins so only slimes were left.

I walked around and after a minute I finally spotted a slime. I only had maybe a minute left. I stabbed the two slimes and ignored the cores, I quickly began to run deeper into the school. Breathing through my nose I continued on until I saw it.

It was fucking enormous.

"What the fuck" I knew a boss would be in the school but I didn't know what kind of boss it would be. But it was something or well a monster I would expect.

A Hobgoblin, the commonly known evolution of a Goblin. Normally Hobgoblins are much stronger than Goblins, and usually wield Magic.

[Do you want to fight [Weakened][Hobgoblin][Boss]? Rewards depend on how strong you are and how many people their are in your group]

[Y/N]

[World Wide Announcement!]:10 seconds left until the Weakened monsters return to full strength!

"Welp" I accepted yes but I didn't engage the boss. Since I fought the weakened Boss alone or well accepted to fight the boss before I leveled up I should get more rewards right?

[Ding! You have killed 10 goblins and 2 slimes. You have gained 22 Exp, 10 swords, 7 cores, 8 class fragments and 22 copper]

[Ding! You have leveled up within the first hour of the new Ranked up World]

[Ding! Rewards have increased]

[Ding! You are the first person to level up in your country]

[Ding! Rewards increased]

[Ding! You are the first person to level up in the world]

[Ding! Your rewards have increased!]

[Ding! You have leveled up]

[+1 stat point]

[+1 Perk point]

[+1 wooden chest]

[Ding! Rewards upgraded x2]

[+3 Stat points, 3 perk points and 1 gold chest]

"Great, I have so many rewards and I haven't killed the Boss yet" I stated with an excited grin. What really made me grin was the Gold chest, I had gotten my Rank K Midnight Sword from a wooden chest.

Speaking of my OP or well current OP sword.

"Summon skeleton" A blue glow flew into the ground from my body and soon a sword stuck up from the ground, a hand grabbed it and stood up using the sword as a walking stick.

[Skeleton Soldier]

"You shall be named Tom" I state with a grin, I shall have Bob, Tom and Rom.

"Let's use the 3 stat points and then I need to check my status" I use up my 3 new stat points, looking at the boss I would need to fight I knew I would need an overall stat point increase.

[Status Screen]

[Name]:Kuro Hernandez

[Age]:15

[Gender]:Male

[Title]:Killer of the First Monster, Number 1(Temporary), First Level up

[Class]:N/A

[Tier]:0

[Level]:2

[Exp]:0/200

[HP]:6/6

[SP]:12/12

[MP]:6/6

--

[Attributes]:

[Strength] - 0.3 +0.7:1+0.6 =1.6

[Endurance] - 0.4 + 0.6:1+0.6=1.6

[Constitution] - 0.4 + 0.6=1+0.2=1.2

[Agility] - 0.3+0.7=1

[Intelligence] - 0.6

[Wisdom] - 0.5

[Luck] - 5

[Charisma] - 0.4+0.4=0.8

[Status Points] - 0

[Would you like to choose perks?]

"Yes"

[Perk List]:Perks depend on what you desire

[Bitch Breaker][Perk Point Cost:1]

[Stud][Perk Point Cost:1]

[Dominating Aura][Perk Point Cost:1]

[Lust Aura][Perk Point Cost:1]

[Time Affinity][Perk Point Cost:1]

[Slave Crest][Perk Point Cost:2]

"...fuck it" Buying Slave crest and Stud I shamelessly close my eye's as I felt my body being reconstructed. Although I don't gain any stat points I do unlock a new energy bar.

[Sexual Prowess:10]

[Slave Crest][Level 1][0%]

A slave crest is a magically binding crest usually placed above the womb of a captured woman. The slave crest enslaves the person who you use it on to your will. If you do it the slave will explode causing no repercussions. And thus you can control women 1 level below you, but you must be stronger than them. Once under your control no matter how strong they grow they can never escape your will, and they will always be loyal at least in regards to your life being in danger and protecting you over everyone else.

Slaves:0/5

Mana Cost:1 per slave(first cost)

[Stud][Perk]

The stud perks shift your body to a 12/10 physical appearance, but it will just be you but incredibly handsome. Your dick will grow to be 12 inches long and incredibly thicc. Overall you will be peak human attractiveness and low supernatural handsomeness.

+ sexual prowess gained, +10

+ porn logic

+ children On/Off switch

+ Gender of child Male/Female

"Now then the final Gold chest" I grabbed the gold chest and opened it. A bright gold light shot into the sky.

[Companion Summoning Token:Chichi from Dragon Ball]

[+10 silver]

[1 random skill token]

[+food for 10 days and water for 20 days]

"Use random skill token" I knew that currently at the very least, a Wooden chest would give a random to an uncommon skill, a Silver chest would give a Rare to Ultra Rare while a Gold chest would give a Super Rare skill or a Super Super Rare skill.

[Super Super Rare skill being created...]

"Wait, can I choose from what work it should be from? Like anime?" I hesitantly ask.

[...proceed]

Oh thank god. This meant I could at least have a chance at gaining a powerful skill.

But which anime or movie skill should I want? There are many skills that I could want but most have limitations, and although I'm strong. I need a skill that I can use all the way till I'm overpowered. A skill that I can use when I'm overpowered.

"Dragon Ball Z" The many skills I could gain ranged from the Spirit Bomb, Kaio-Ken, Destructo Disk, and the Final Flash, one of the many powerful Ki based skills.

And these were just the ones that I think were very powerful.

[Ding! You have gained the SSR(Super Super Rare) skill [Final Flash]!]

[Final Flash][Level - 1][0%][SSR]

A skill used and created by Vegeta the prince of all saiyans, this skill concentrates a massive amount of Ki to use. But the damage dealt is IMMENSE. But the timing also takes a long time if you want more power to be added into the attack. Unlocks Ki energy bar.

DMG:CON X 5 = DMG dealt(continuous damage)

Cost:Depends on how strong the final flash should be

"Great" Looking at my status screen it seemed that my stamina and Ki bar were the same. The END and CON both affected my Ki.

My Ki points were basically double my stamina points.

I was ready, or well I was close to ready. I have my companion token which is Chichi from Dragon Ball. I didn't know how Chichi would be brought into the Earth or if she even received the information about this world but since Chichi existed didn't this mean that fictional worlds weren't fictional?

Whatever, I didn't need to worry about fighting this weakened boss. The Hobgoblin Boss.

A weakened boss but a boss. I grabbed the token and frowned.

But as I stared at it a blue prompt screen popped up.

[Companion Summoning Token Chichi]

[Details:Chichi is a strong woman with the ability to use Ki and thus has higher than average stats.

Skills:Ki enhancement, Martial Arts, and Ki blast

Affection:10/100

Loyalty:25/100

Obedience:40/100

"Great, she'll help me. '' I mutter as I use the token. Gently floating off my hand it flies in front of me and soon a blue summoning circle begins to appear. A shadowy figure of a woman is slowly being shown as a bright light engulfs the area. A beautiful black haired woman with distinctive asian features appears, she has an extremely voluptuous body with large breasts, wide hips and from the looks of it a nice ass.

She opens her eye's and I could literally taste how strong she IS but currently she is weakened. A little bit.

She stares at me before looking around.

"So this is another world?" She mutters softly to herself, as she stepped out of the blue summoning circle, the circle slowly vanished and she tensed up.

"I feel weaker" She stated bluntly. Clenching and unclenching her fists she threw a punch or two towards the air. Her breasts jiggled each time she did and I couldn't help but stare for a bit before shaking my head.

"Say status and check out your stats and skills that you may have '' I say as I begin to stretch my body, we were about to fight a boss. And Although I wanted to stare at the beauty I summoned, I still needed to grow stronger to enjoy my dream of creating a massive harem.

And seeing that Chichi was summoned from the world of Dragon Ball it made me more and more excited. Could I form a harem of incredibly beautiful waifus? Could I travel to their worlds?

No, I shouldn't think like that. I will have a waifu harem and it will be glorious.

Anyways, I really should learn how to not always think with my dick. One of these days that will kill me.

"Alright, so Chichi what information did you receive from the system?" I asked curious.

"I was given the choice of coming here because I want to be stronger. So the system granted me that by tying me to someone of your world. That being you, the more I stay here the stronger I can grow '' She states easily as she looks around, finally catching sight of the large Hobgoblin that was nearby and seemingly restrained by golden chains that were surrounding its body.

"Are we fighting that?" Chichi pointed towards the Boss. I nodded, though I did notice a small amount of blush on her cheeks that she seemed to ignore.

The Stud perk was working. It basically made me into the best ME I could be. I looked extremely handsome, a Gigachad if you will. Or at least a beginning megachad.

"Status" Chichi uttered and her eyes widened as I thought she saw the status screen that showed her stats and her skills. Meanwhile I prepared myself, I forgot to bring a sword for her but with her two skills that I saw she should be able to fight the boss fist to fist.

"So are you ready?" I asked since she probably had higher stats than me. And from the looks of it she had more skills then I did. It didn't mean she was bad, it meant that she was stronger than me, which is the reason why I was her 'master' . I wouldn't get betrayed by her.

I just had to seduce her and then continue on with my plan on getting a Harem with an overpowered asian beauty by my side helping me.

"Alright then, then let's begin" I had to step a bit away but close enough to block for me in case I get targeted

I then stepped towards the seal in the form of a prompt.

[Do you want to fight the Boss Hobgoblin?]

[Yes/No]

Pressing on the Yes button I watched as the gold chains binding the Hobgoblin began to sink into his skin, the chains glowed brightly and then seemingly appeared above his skin. All around his body the Hobgoblin could be seen with a trace of the gold chains on him.

The Gold chains symbolized a weakened symbol that reminded me that we were facing a weakened boss.

"Chichi be my tank, I'll try and get in a few hits. I'll tell you when I use my skill" I stated as we watched the Hobgoblin roar.

"Tank?" Chichi questioned "What does that mean?" She asked as she took a fighting stance, the Hobgoblin slowly began to walk towards us as if relishing the chance to be free once again.

"You fight and I'll activate my skill. Bring him near me so that i can hit him with it!" I shouted as I stretched my hands out. Electricity cackled as my Ki began to gather, the yellow color glowed brightly. I could feel my ki flow into my hands, my muscles were strained as I felt the amount of power my skill had.

Meanwhile...

Chichi ran forward ignoring what Kuro said, she would fight this monster and she would run. Her Martial Artist skill was a passive skill that gave passive boosts. These boosts allowed her to passively grow stronger. It gave her +1 stat to most of her physical stats.

She raised her fist back and punched the Hobgoblin. The Boss sneered but it dodged, this caused Chichi to twirl and send a powerful kick to the boss's gut.

The Boss dodged once again but Chichi was extremely close to hitting the boss, she could feel something change in her surroundings.

'His skill, he must be using it' She thought as she lunged forward and threw a barrage of punches

The Hobgoblins physical prowess was enormous, he was technically the boss of the entire School Dungeon. Chichi clenched her fists and continued the barrage of punches, the Hobgoblin blocked the punches with his massive arms.

Staring at the fight I took in a deep breath as the energy gathered in front of my outstretched arms.

====

This is the extra chapter due to hitting 20 power stones~

I'll upload the next chapter at around 1:30 am or something~

Please comment on what type of class He should have and the skills the class would have so I can have a general idea of what you want for the main character.

Next goal is 45 power stones~ 22 down 23 more to go for the next extra chapter~

"CHICHI MOVE NOW!" I shouted as electricity crackled around my body. Chichi understood I was about to use a powerful skill so she moved out of the way and I let out a grin.

"FINAL FLASH '' A massive wave of gold ki shot out from my outstretched arms, the wave of ki shot towards the Hobgoblin.

"HAAAA!!" The Hobgoblin roared as it began to run straight to my Final Flash.

"DIE" I increased the amount of Ki I first put in.

The Hobgoblin roared in pain as the Final Flash began to devour the body of the Hobgoblin.

Cutting off the Ki i put into my Final Flash I watched as the Hobgoblin was torn and had a variety of degrees burns. It also had a torn off arm and blood dripping onto the floor.

"Let's finish him," I stated. Chichi nodded and the two of us shot straight towards the further weakened hobgoblin. I also called Tom into the fight.

The Hobgoblin roared and began to throw multiple punches towards us. Chichi blocked a few and tried to throw a few of her own attacks towards the Hobgoblin. Tom Meanwhile punched the hobgoblin once or twice and that was it. It was punched towards a building and it stayed there.

Gripping my sword tightly I raised it over my head and slashed down. Empowering it with Ki I watched as a gold aura surrounded my sword and made a slash on the Hobgoblins body.

Stepping back, I let Chichi kick the Hobgoblin back. Then I lunged in and thrusted my sword into the Hobgoblins gut trying to hit a vital organ. Or something to kill it.

5 minutes since the fight started and we were close to finishing the boss.

As the Hobgoblin fell onto his knees we watched as it let out a grin. A dark-red aura began to surround his body and I realized we needed to finish this before the Hobgoblin finished doing whatever it was doing.

"FINISH IT NOW!" I shouted as I threw my sword straight into the hobgoblins body, meanwhile I stretched out my hands once again. And with the leftover Ki I had I shot a powerful Final Flash.

Watching as the Final Flash rushed towards the Hobgoblin defenseless body I watched as Chichi began to run towards it, she waited until I stopped giving my Final Flash energy. She grabbed my sword and leapt into the air.

She clenched her sword tightly and slashed towards the neck of the Hobgoblins head. The sword stabbed at the head yet it wouldn't budge.

Chichi was alarmed and so a blue aura erupted around her body as Ki further empowered her. She tried again but this time she placed her legs onto the Hobgoblins body making it seem as if she was stepping on a carpet.

She then grit her teeth.

"HAAA!!" She caused a small shockwave as she put all her power into trying to end the Hobgoblin before it finished transforming. Meanwhile I was already running towards them, I wouldn't let my women do everything for me. I threw punches after punches at the Hobgoblins' injuries.

Doing so at least caused it to be annoying.

Chichi finally causes the sword to cut the head off, I watch as she jumps back with the sword covered in green blood. A large amount of blood splashes out of the head wound, it soon fell onto the ground, I could hear 'sad' music playing in the fucking background or what seemed to be the background.

[Hobgoblin(Headless) has entered its Final Form]

[CRITICAL DAMAGE RECEIVED]

[-1000]

[-200]

[-200]

[-200]

[-200]

[CRITICAL]

[-10 thousand]

[+20 thousand]

Ah the damage prompts I forgot I turned them off a while ago...

"Fuck it entered its final form" I tell Chichi who lets out a blood thirsty grin, she throws the sword back towards me and I catch it.

"I fight better with my fists" Chichi stated as she entered another stance, she then lunged forward. She throws a punch that the Hobgoblin doesn't dodge, the boss takes the hit and launches its own punch towards Chichi. She dodges the blow and throws a powerful kick towards where the Hobgoblins' wound was at.

[-200]

[-500]

Two damage prompts appeared above the hobgoblins body and I sigh. I couldn't let her do all the damage. As such I also step forward and rush towards the Hobgoblin. Running around the Hobgoblin I grip my sword and begin slashing the back of the Hobgoblin multiple times using all of my strength.

[-50]

[-50]

[-50]

[-50]

The slashing marks appeared on the hobgoblin's back, I stepped back as the Hobgoblin turned around and threw a punch at the space I was in before.

[-700]

[-600]

[-500]

As the Hobgoblin turned around, Chichi took this chance to deliver a barrage of kicks and punches.

"Ha!" She shouts as she punches and fiercely kicks the Hobgoblins back.

The Hobgoblin falls onto its knees and then slams its massive arms onto the ground. I quickly slash the hobgoblins front body, I slash and slash and slash..

[-60]

[-60]

[-60]

[-60]

Each slash caused a small amount of damage plus continuous blood damage. Chichi continues to attack the back part not letting up and I continue to slash the Hobgoblins front.

[CRITICAL DAMAGE X10]

Chichi delivers a powerful punch(x10) causing a hobgoblin's shoulder to be destroyed from the strength behind it.

[-1000]

[-10 thousand][CRITICAL]

Seeing this I grip my sword and slash downwards from where the shoulder was destroyed.

[-450][CRITICAL]

[Ding! You have killed the Boss of the School Dungeon, "Hobgoblin" a powerful H ranked boss]

[Ding! You have killed a massively stronger boss(weakened) and although it was weakened it is still considered a H Rank Boss]

[Ding! You have conquered the H+ Ranked [School Dungeon], do you want to establish yourself as the Dungeons Lord?]

[Ding! You have gained a Platinum chest x3 for killing an H ranked boss by yourself]

[Ding! You have gained 2 skill books, 1 summoning companion token, 1 gold coin, 1 Epic ranked Boss core and 5 H rank equipment]

[Ding! You have gained the title, [Boss Hunter] would you like to see the details?]

[Ding! You have gained +500 exp(x10 for being the only person to fight the boss), + 2500 Exp(killing the first H ranked boss), +500 (for killing the first boss)]

[+8000 EXP]

"Fuck okay lets deal with a few things first, I like the title of Dungeon Lord" I state obviously, a grin appearing on my now handsome appearance. But first I needed to find a safe place to read and claim all of these goddamn rewards.

"Chichi come with me, we're gonna go meet your future wife-sisters" I state with a confident yet tired grin. She just stares at me and then avoids looking at me probably because of my stud perk.

"Fine, let's go!" She grumbled as I began to pick up everything of value, even the body. Tom comes up and I order him to pick up everything and just like that the three of us begin walking towards my future or current harem.

The two of us ran for a bit before I found the place I left my girls in. I dismissed my prompts since they were annoying and were covering a lot of space. I regretted doing that because now I had to see them. Again, as the three of us landed I could see the surprise in the girl's eyes and even more when Tom arrived with the massive body of the Hobgoblin.

===

Thinking of summoning 2 future waifus but both don't have powers; hint their both cat themed. Should I do it or should I summon 1 powered waifu?

 

[Would you like to send a Dungeon wide announcement? As the Dungeon Lord you can send a dungeon wide announcement every day]

As we landed I could see that the girls had many questions and some of them looked scared which was understandable. I had just come back from fighting goblins when I returned with a boss like monster and a beautiful woman who looked fairly strong.

"I'll get to you all but first, I need to check my rewards" I state as I sit down on my chest, Tom and Bob both stood nearby looking as intimidating as always.

"Can I have all my reward prompts back?" I muttered towards the Will of the Earth.

[Ding! You have killed the Boss of the School Dungeon, "Hobgoblin" a powerful H ranked boss]

[Ding! You have killed a massively stronger boss(weakened) and although it was weakened it is still considered a H Rank Boss]

[Ding! You have conquered the H+ Ranked [School Dungeon], do you want to establish yourself as the Dungeons Lord?]

[Ding! You have gained a Platinum chest x3 for killing an H ranked boss by yourself]

[Ding! You have gained 2 skill books, 1 summoning companion token, 1 gold coin, 1 Epic ranked Boss core and 5 H rank equipment]

[Ding! You have gained the title, [Boss Hunter] would you like to see the details?]

[Ding! You have gained +500 exp(x10 for being the only person to fight the boss), + 2500 Exp(killing the first H ranked boss), +500 (for killing the first boss)]

I'll leave the material rewards for later but first I should look at the Dungeon Lord and the title I gained from killing the fucking Hobgoblin.

[School Dungeon]:H+

[Dungeon Lord]:As the dungeon lord you can command the various monsters and bosses within the dungeon. You can also create a safe haven within the dungeon to serve as your home, the Dungeon Boss will usually be protecting the Dungeon and those you dub as your people.

[Dungeon]:H+

[Monster's Spawn]:Goblins, Slimes and Dark Mages

[Dungeon Mini Boss]:Necromancer(I+)

[Dungeon Boss]:Hobgoblin(H)

[Reward]:When the Dungeon kills a human or captures a human you have the decision of killing or capturing them. Each time a person is killed their system will be gained as a reward if they are awakened, this will evolve your system and give you more functions.

[Skills]:[Create Safe Haven], [Command Monster], [Dungeon Lord's Power], [Evolution](1 per month)

Looking around I decided that I would rather stay in a large space...such as the cafeteria. I gathered up the girls and grinned since I could tell the girls were embarrassed. Most of them were staring at my new and improved looks.

"Now then, I have conquered this dungeon so don't worry about the monsters' ' I state but I hear a snort from Chichi.

"Yes, I had a lot of help from Chichi" I say as I throw my arm over her shoulder which she grumbles but doesn't push me away, something I took as a win.

"Now then let's go to the cafeteria. I have something that WILL make you want to be with me. I'm sure most of you know what I want from you" I then turn around and with chichi still in my arms I point forwards.

"Were going now, Tom and Bob pick up the things and let go" The two skeleton soldiers just stare and then do as they are told. Our group then begins walking to the cafeteria. We spotted a few slimes and goblins but they just walked away from us.

Most of them just bowed and looked scared when they saw me, the other's, the slimes just continued on without a care in the world which I found funny. Our group after a few minutes finally reached the cafeteria which I then slashed the sign stating Cafeteria.

"From now on this place shall be our home base, [Create Safe Haven]" I raised my hand and a violet purple aura surrounded my hand. The flowing of energy shot towards the entire room shrouding it in a beautiful violet-black color. I watched this all with a bit of awe, like I knew many of the girls were doing.

This was true Magic, this wasn't like my Soldier Skeletons Tom and Bob. Those were the skills of my Midnight Sword, a Rank K sword which was now inferior compared to what I will gain once I begin organizing my rewards.

The entire room began to shake as the roof of the room began to expand upwards creating various different levels of stories. And just like that the cafeteria was made to be a massive 12 story building absorbing various nearby buildings. I spotted a few dead bodys which I quickly used with my Command Over Monsters to drag it and everybody away to be given a funeral-like space.

Chichi who had watched this with an observant eye was able to see this and such her feelings regarding Kuro had changed.

She thought he would just be a perverted guy who has no sense of decency after gaining some power but she could still see that just like what he had done for his fallen classmates she could see that he had at least respected the dead and had a sense of humanity and didn't want the rest of her 'sister-wives' to feel bad for the monster's since he hid the bodies of their classmates away.

But, as she looked around she could tell that many of the girls were weak willed and many looked to be ready to just give themselves up to him. Although she knew that if he did take them he would need to either protect them or help them grow stronger both of which greatly conflicted her.

On one hand these women would choose for themselves on the other hand he was technically pressuring them into choosing. But even then Chichi had a thought that they might be right. Of course once she laid with Kuro she would do her very best to be with him since she would be his wife...

Blushing, she made sure that Kuro didn't see her blushing. Just letting him lay his arm on her shoulder was going a bit too fast(but not something that she didn't dislike).

Looking around the now incredibly massive and expensive looking furniture I realized something...my bag, the one that I placed all of my coins in, felt lighter. Checking it I frowned as I noticed my Gold coin vanished, but even then I should still have wayyy more coins than any other ranker plus I still think that my Gold coin counted.

Anyways as we looked around I could see another prompt in front of me. A mini-map of my 12 story home base.

[Home Base]:12 stories

[1-3]:Waiting room, Living room, Gaming room

[4-6]:Armory, slave rooms, summoning room

[7-9]:Treasury, Altar, Observation

[10-12]:lovers rooms, Wives rooms, Master bedroom, dungeon core

As I looked around I could see that everyone could see what the rooms were and I could see what they could see. Probably because I was the Dungeon Lord.

"Now then. I know most of you are probably or have already thought about what happened when I left to kill some goblins and I came back like this' ' I started with a grin as the girls finally noticed how much I had changed. I still looked like me but if I was a fucking giga-chad.

"I went and fought the H+ rank Hobgoblin boss" I pointed at the boss's body. It dripped some blood onto the floor which added to the ominous mood I wanted to create.

"I summoned Chichi and fought the boss. With the two of us we defeated the boss, with some of Tom's help" I added as I raised my still somewhat blood covered Midnight Sword.

"We killed it and I gained some...very incredible rewards that I will use once I finish talking with you guys'' I said as I closed my eyes thinking about all the amazing treasures I had. I also needed to summon a waifu, a new and obedient waifu.

"Anyways" Reopening my eyes I looked at every girl I had in my group.

"You all know that I'm a very hormonal teen and with how much I changed" I pointed at myself, I now looked incredibly handsome and the noticeable bulge could be seen from my jeans which were now tight but I worked with it since I didn't find any jeans...because this was a goddamn school.

"So, I'm giving you all a choice. Instead of trying to convince Chichi, who is much stronger than me, to kill me, I started something that I knew I had to resolve. I didn't want to support bitches who would kill me in the end because that's what they are if they betray me, bitches or thots. And I had a pretty good skill that deals with thots.

"I want you to decide if you want to stay with me knowing that I will fuck you" I blunty said as I waved towards the massive door.

"You can leave now, but I have to remind you. If you leave I will never accept you as someone close to me. It's either a common punching device or a slave, that's it. If you stay you will be able to climb up what the ranks of my harem will be. I will clearly state this, I am no Hero. I'm not doing this because I think it's 'correct' or something stupid like that' ' With the power I held and as I held onto a currently shocked Chichi, I had confidence in myself due to the power I wield.

"Oh and I'm a very possessive person so nothing like being passed around for my subordinates or nonsense like that. I probably won't even allow males to enter my Dungeon Haven" I blunty said as I then let out a chuckle.

====

Harem POV:(No one fucking leaves because who the fuck would survive?)

===

Maya Ramir Teacher, voluptuous long black haired women with large breasts and ass

Lena Ira a black haired women with a sexy librarian look

Daphne:basically a sexualized daphne from scooby doo

Velma:upgraded sexualized velma scooby doo

Arisa and Kira:Petite girls hiding a sexy body

===

Maya and Lana looked at each other both being teachers they should have said something when he walked in with a beautiful Asian woman who looked and who they sensed was extremely strong. They could literally sense her strength even though they didn't have a skill to sense strength.

"Im staying with him" Velma blunty said as she sat down on a nearby chair, looking around she could tell everything was very nice looking. In fact the chair she sat on was one of the most comfortable chairs she sat her big beautiful ass on.

"Eh, really?" Daphne asked as she also sat down, she was gonna go with whatever Velma was going to go with mostly because she was extremely smart and one of the most trusted friends amongst her friend group, that she has now and that she lost due to this Ranking up of Worlds(?).

"Yea, I mean. Its the logical choice, even if I have to spread my legs and get fucked at least I wont die. At the very least maybe he can save our parents, I mean magic exists so wouldn't bringing back someone from the dead work as well?" Velma said seriously. She had given this a lot of thought within the past half hour. And even now she saw a lot of pros and almost no cons since she knew that Kuro was possessive which means she would belong to HIM and ONLY HIM.

That really hit her meek and nerdy heart. Plus, he looked HOT. She found him a bit cute before but now? Now, he looked like a Greek god because...wow. Just wow. The system was way overpowered.

"I agree" Maya said as she sat down, and thus the other girls also sat down.

"I don't want to know what's happening out there. And maybe if we stay we can guide Kuro into creating a massive help center with the condition that its only female and that they'll be a part of the harem like he said'' She added that part because she knew that if Kuro would help anyone it would be if they became and joined his harem. They had to become harem members to receive his help.

"Mhm" the twins Arisa and Kira both nodded their heads. But, among them Lena looked conflicted. She was a young and beautiful women but in this room most of the women here could compare to herself so if she left she would either get killed or get raped by survivors.

She knew that the world IS changing and since she didn't want to leave any weak women out to survive, the best way would be to create a group to help them.

And if it meant joining this man's harem to help other weak women, then that was something she would have to do!

"I...will join as well" Lena stated causing Maya to stare at her with a raised eyebrow. Daphne who was listening also nodded her head. She was already gonna agree due to Velma so now that all the girls would join, she didn't want to be dumb and leave. Plus, with someone strong and handsome like Kuro she would also grow stronger to protect herself in this new world.

All this took half an hour of talking and discussion mostly on the part that many of them were virgins.(all of them) And since Kuro already stated he would fuck them they wanted to recognize who would go first...

===

[Maya:14/20/30[S/D]

Lena:15/35/30[S]

Arisa-Kira:20/40/40[S]

Daphne:20/30/30[S]

Velma:45/40/40[D/S]

[Affection/Obedience/Loyalty]

[D=Dominant][S=Submissive]

[D/S:dominant and submissive]

[S/D:submissive dominant]

===

As I sat down on my massive bedroom which made up the entire floor I could tell there were many things apart from my massive King or well Emperor size bed. Of course I didn't really need to check that out. For now, I needed to check my rewards.

Laying down I raised my leg on top of Chichi's body, my massive third leg pressed against her body as I began to check what my rewards would be.

I noticed that Chichi's breathing was growing heavier and that her small but strong hands were near my already erect cock. I could tell that she was about to freeze up when she noticed her hand so close to it but as she turned towards me, my eyes were on the prompt showcasing her feelings.

[Chichi:55/60/60]

[Affection/Obedience/Loyalty]

I raised an eyebrow, her affection jumped by a lot. I didn't even see them pop up...probably because I decided to ignore it but whatever.

Can I see the past prompts that I dismissed before?

[Ding! Showing previous prompts]

[Ding! You have killed the Boss of the School Dungeon, "Hobgoblin" a powerful H ranked boss]

[Ding! You have killed a massively stronger boss(weakened) and although it was weakened it is still considered a H Rank Boss]

[Ding! You have gained a Platinum chest x3 for killing an H ranked boss by yourself]

[Ding! You have gained 2 skill books, 1 summoning companion token, 1 gold coin, 1 Epic ranked Boss core and 5 H rank equipment]

[Ding! You have gained the title, [Boss Hunter] would you like to see the details?]

Alright I should first check the 2 skill books and the equipment. I should leave the summoning token for later. I should also check on the Boss Hunter title.

[Boss Hunter]:Whenever you hunt a boss you deal 20% more damage whenever fighting a boss monster. If you kill one then the title's damage will increase by 1% per boss monster with no limit.

"This is great '' I muttered. I also knew that Chichi would see my title, you see for one reason or another these types of titles that boosted the damage when fighting monsters. They were also applied to Chichi since she is MINE. The system views her like an object that fights, so it gives her the benefits as well.

But only for fighting no other titles would affect her so I was good if I got the Sex God title that increases my sex stamina to INFINITE. A horny chichi would be funny to see but I didn't have time for that.

It's barely 9:10 AM, not even an hour has passed and I already have so much good shit. I also needed to send a Dungeon wide announcement. I didn't want my monsters to accidentally kill anyone else...

As I prepared to do this I saw that Chichi was getting more and more horni as time passed by. I could tell that my fat cock was giving her some trouble...well she was blushing and trying to hide the fact that her hands were so close to touching it.

But, I really needed to get some things over with before I could just fuck my harem. The struggles of a strong harem protagonist...never enough time to fuck.

But if she couldn't resist the feelings she was experiencing then I would be forced(lol) to stop and just screw her brains out until we got our horni settled.

 

4