Chapter 7 – New skills
104 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bob was excited and relieved that his wife and daughter were safe. Although he didn't know how or why this had happened to the world he took in stride although he left the Hero world years ago he was still powerful enough to fight the monsters in the area.

"Dash, remember we don't want to attract more of these monsters. We need to reach your mother and sister" Mr. Incredible stated as he punched a goblins body straight into red mist something that Dash looked to in a sort of awe like way.

Dash always knew his father was incredibly powerful; his super strength allowed him to punch 100 tons and above with ease. His power, although great, was said to be disastrous during his younger years since he would use a lot of force when fighting his villains.

Dash sped through and gathered the goblins together then his father would punch them all thus allowing them to gain exp, class fragments and coins rather easily.

Though they didn't know what the coins and the exp were for, they did know that once they reached 100 Exp then they could level up something that they desperately were trying to do so that they could become strong enough to protect their family in these trying times.

Of course while fighting they would save some people who were around the destroyed city but overall it seemed to be a dungeon.

As they ventured through the day they soon realized it was about to be night. With their abilities they each had fought their way to 80 exp meaning they had around 140 coins and a few class fragments. Since none of them needed the weapons they left them on the floor or someplace where other people could find them so they could at least have some way to protect themselves.

"Dash, hurry, it's about to get night. I don't want to see how these monsters are during the night" Bob admitted, although he had enormous strength he could still get tired and as such they didn't really fight all that much while traveling.

It would take them around a week to reach the dungeon area in california where their family were in. They were supposed to go there earlier on but the guys stayed far away while finishing up some business and as such Helen and Violet were able to arrive in their school earlier than them by a month.

The two then decided to camp out in a small building away from the monsters.

==

RETURN POV:

I stretched my body as I watched Helen and Violet walk away from the floor. I had already told them that they would serve me or they could allow another sister to serve me instead. I would have forced them to serve me if they didn't want to but I needed to do something to reaffirm our relationship. Out of everyone in my harem these two actually had a strong family.

Mr.Incredible a powerful hero who even before this whole ranking of the world was powerful. I had maybe a 10% chance of defeating him. Incredible strength doesn't mean incredible durability.

A final flash with all of my Ki, draconic energy and mana should be able to easily defeat him. If not? I had mavis and she's easy to satisfy. I just needed to have bed breaking sex with her and with her durability I had no need to restrain my power.

Chichi and Mavis were currently just talking to each other about their strengths, Chichi's world and their abilities. Chichi had decided after waking up and getting cleaned from our fucking, that she wanted to teach the girls Martial Arts and how to use ki.

Mavis also wanted to help since it would be a good idea in powering up since the world had massively changed in such a short time. Which was true. Both of my cat girls were silent while listening...

"So that's why we want to help your girls train!" Mavis said with a happy grin as she pushed up her massive tits into Chichi's large tits. Mavis knew what she was doing since she kept sneakily sending glances at my currently half mast cock which was a terrifying 6 inches. Chichi was currently blushing her affection, loyalty and obedience had risen during our bed time sparring.

[Chichi]:90/90/100

[Mavis]:100/100/100

Now why did Mavis have a higher relationship stats then Chichi? It was because Chichi wasn't a monster like mavis...err that came out wrong.

"Sure. Meet me in my bedroom tonight" I state with a smirk as I tried to hide my dick within my pants. I needed baggier clothes, maybe Chichi could design some?

Anyways watching as mavis and chichi both left with a sway of their beautifully shapped ass's I knew that they knew that I was watching them...mavis that little succubus...

Anyways as they left I watched as Selina and Felicia both sat down near me, showing off their bodys something that they didn't really seem to be doing. It was as if they unconsciously made themselves be presented in a seductive way...huh weird.

Also my relationship status was all thanks to them knowingly putting themselves in my control. It was like being a slave master without the skills but with greater control. If they leave me then they would weaken by about 10% permanently unless they returned to my side as slaves.

Another reason why I had a couple of slaves...they were weak before but afterwards? They were even worse and as such they decided to return to my embrace as a lower servant...

"So, I watched you girls just watch and not say a word" I say casually as I glance at the two leather clad girls with a fetish for cat theme clothes.

Both girls started without saying anything and I frowned.

"My world was or is on the brink of destruction by villains" Selina admitted. I blinked and then Great Sage, my ever growing favorite skill, sent me a few memories of a comic I read. Injustice:Gods amongst us or something. It was an interesting take on how Superman had one bad day very much like what Joker said to Batman.

It was an incredibly dark take on what would happen if Superman ever jumped off the edge and began to blindside and begin to kill people.

Selina was a part of the resistance trying to fight against Superman and thus she and her group alongside Batman and the more calm superheroes began to try and fight back against Superman for trying to establish a dictatorship amongst the humans.

A few Gods had started to try and intervene but Superman had somehow gotten a lantern ring...a yellow lantern ring and just as she was about to get killed a message popped up saying that she could be transported to another world where she could grow stronger if she submitted to a lustful young man.

Lustful was correct, I snorted when she stated this. Though she looked annoyed she didn't exactly tell me off about that.

Anyways, Selina accepted this and thus I summoned her.

Then she looked at Felicia who was also hearing this story.

"Right, well my world was also in danger, currently it's in the hands of a mad titan named Thanos" She then began on a story about how a Titan, Thanos was trying to gain control of a couple of powerful artifacts called Infinity Stones created when her previous universe was destroyed. These stones have been in the universe since it was created so they were incredibly powerful but required a powerful sacrifice and endurance since all stones caused the user incredible pain.

These villains are incredibly powerful, apart from the heroines that are safe in both of the girls' worlds . I knew that I wouldn't even be able to safely travel to those worlds.

===

This was good. I should really brush up on my Marvel and DC comic information. Those girls in the Gaming room should be able to continue playing while doing some actual work.

"Alright. I understand why you would want to be under someone like me" I state with a grin.

"And before you say anything. Yes, you can look at your storys or iterations in the Gaming floor" I state as I glance at the two girls who now got the confirmation that they were fiction in my world. And now that I think about that, I'd rather not go down that road. I don't need to care if I exist or not. I'm far too weak to be asking those questions.

And of I, who was currently the strongest in this world, at least with the players, how could someone even weaker than I could even think about such things. They should just grow stronger.

And I really need to keep my arrogance and lust down so I could focus on my goals, growing stronger and expanding the harem. For now, I have Mavis to knock me down and I have Mavis and Chichi, and soon Helen and Violet to satisfy those urges of mine.

"Now go. I have an important meeting to attend" I state as I will my wings into existence, I then fly off the doors of the floor opening as I just soar towards the top floor where they would be waiting for me. It was about time Chichi fully devoted herself to me and only me.

Landing in my room my wings once again vanish but I could still feel them and I could call them out whenever I want so it was pretty cool. Oh who am I kidding it was super cool. Shaking my head I once again am grateful that I will have Great Sage back once she finishes evolving the Boss Monster and reviving it. It should be ready by tomorrow.

Entering my room I see Mavis smirking and Chichi blushing, and I grin. Mavis is wearing black sexy lingerie and Chichi is wearing one as well. Their beauty and the way they expressed themselves caused Kuro Jr to awaken and I began to take off my shirt.

"Well...this is a nice surprise" I state. Ever since my virginity was taken and since I fucked Mavis uncounsious my sex energy er stamina has undergone a serious levelling up. Instead of being 10 it was now 25 making me grow horny at an even faster rate than before.

My sexual prowess so to speak has evolved and I realized that before I was truly a fool. I needed to cause my girls pleasure while also pleasuring myself with their bodys.

A neat little perk for reaching 25 points in said stat allowed for a...better skill.

[Ding! For reaching 25 points in [Sexual Prowess] you have gained a Minor Perk]

[Ding! Minor Perk [One is great but two is better]!]

[One is Great but two is better][Passive]

The skill was Created due to the desires of the user, as the harem expands you must take care of all your girls and thus a second dick will be created above your current one.

+ 1 dick

+ larger balls when second dick is created

The creation of another cock. To please my women I knew I would need to do something similar to clones but for now that idea is like cucking myself with myself so until I have a clone skill that allows me to be in another place at once, making it so that I would be in control of all bodys, I won't create a clone skill.

I'm possessive like that. But I will use clone skills for battle.

Raising my hand into the air I gather some mana and soon I feel a tingle and then 'plop' a second 12 inch monstrously large as my first cock appears just above it.

"Well then...you have a new trick don't you?" Mavis states as her eye's hungryly begin to look over my currently naked body.

"Yep! I hope you'll enjoy it, because I know I will" I state easily as I step forward, Mavis then grabs Chichi and puts her head first ass up, her sexy black underwear is pulled to the side as her wet cunt is shown to me. I grin. This is how every night from now on should be.

Me, having fun with my girls, and making sure they're satisfied. What a life. And to think this was the first day of the new world.

Er, well it's turning night so the first night of the new world.

I step forward and glance towards Mavis confused. I would have thought she wanted some first before Chichi.

"Hmph, she'll pass out before me" Mavis points towards the covered windows of my massive room.

"Since i'm not directly in darkness my true power can't be called upon or well I can call upon them but for now I have an easier time suppressing it" She subtly states that im too weak for her full power and I admit she's correct. As I am now I would be crushed by her full power. I'm not even 20% certain that I would have survived her 20% power without the Dungeon Lord's ability.

Anyways...let's leave that at that. I have a sexy asian beauty on my bed. I love towards her laying both my cocks on her phat ass I feel her shiver under the weight of the two massive cocks.

I wait for a bit before I grab onto my cock, I press it against her wet lips. Her hips shake a bit, and I thrust it inside of her tight pussy, my second cock then presses against her tight asshole before I thrust it in causing Chichi to let out a pained moan.

"Whoa~" Mavis says while poking at Chichi's stomach where my cock was currently thrusting.

SMACK~ SMACK~ SMACK~

The pleasure of fucking my women with my cocks was immense I felt high or well I think I felt high. I wouldn't know, I don't do drugs.

Drugs are bad, fuck women instead.

Chichi attempted to hide her moans but soon it got too much for her and she just ended up cumming.

"C-cUmMing!" I watch as her hips meet mine and for a second I thought she was lying but then she just falls onto the bed her eyes glazed over and her tongue sticking out. Damn, I didn't know this was possible apart from hentai...

Anyways, I continued on even if Chichi was slowly losing consciousness but then I felt it.

"Do it inside of her~" Mavis whispered into my ear as she licked and bit onto my shoulder, she was currently pressing her massive tits onto my arms to force me to cum inside of Chichi. Something that I would have done regardless of what she said but really, when a sexy thick goth wife says cum inside your asian thick wife you do as you're told.

Both my cocks twitch as I feel that I'm slowly meeting my limit. It's been maybe 20 minutes since we started and Chichi has cum 4 times which caused her to pass out. So, here I am fucking her and so close to cumming inside.

"Fuck it" I mutter as I clasp her phat white ass and just thrust with all my strength, pushing straight into her womh, I grit my teeth and cum.

My hot cum spurts inside of her, it was as if I were a hose...I just didn't stop cumming until after a minute or two.

"Plop~" Taking both my cocks out I could see that Chichi's holes were absolutely destroyed, both holes were left gaping with my cum spilling out at a rapid pace. Chichi plops onto the bed as my leftover cum from both cock splurts out and it covers her delicious body.

Turning around I see Mavis licking her lips, her eye's glow a violet purple as she awaits her turn...

===

Walking towards Mavis I grab onto her and kiss her. Ever since our fight I had this urge to just dominate her and I will dominate her mind and body. And later down the line I'll dominate her with my own power.

Her hands drop and her soft hands begin to tease my two fat cocks. As the two of us make out without the need for much air we stay there for a bit before she separates from me and glances down.

She falls into her knees which make her massive tits bounce, she kneels in front of me. She lets her tits open, free to be seen as she uses them to press against my two cocks.

"Ya know I didn't know you would have this kind of trick up your sleeve" Mavis admits as she begins to give me my first and best titfuck. She moves her tits in a way that I had doubts that this wasn't her first time. It was just way too good...

She opens her small mouth and takes the tip of my cock into her mouth, her other hand begins to play with my second cock.

She stares at me and then winks, she takes inch by inch of my cock before she arrives at my base. Her long tongue runs across my shaft while she sucks on it. I feel awesome, my sexy goth wife is giving me one of my best, er , well first tit fuck and she can take the entire dick to the base?

She bobs her head, licking and slurping up my precum that had previously dripped onto the floor.

This all felt great but the foreplay was something I hated and by the way that Mavis was going slowly she knew that I just wanted to move onto rearranging her guts with my cock.

"Hm~ Someone's impatient" She mumbled as she continued to suck on my cock, seemingly enjoying the fact that I was restraining myself for her sake.

"Fine~ We can stop" Mavis mumbled as my cock 'popped' out of her mouth with a loud and sensual 'plop'.

She then stood back up and jumped onto the bed causing her tits to jiggle, she then winked at me. She turned and shook her ass.

"Fuck me silly~" Mavis stated as her wet cunt was presented to me. I grinned, ripping her panties. I rested my two 12 inch fat cocks on her fat ass. This feeling of ownership, although a bit false, at the very least at the moment. I technically 'own' Mavis after she willingly submitted to me during our fight.

I then pressed both of the tips to her ass and pussy...

====

(HAHA change POV):

"Ugh..." Kim muttered as she finished playing a random video game on the Gaming floor. She was bored. Of course it was close to night time so she should be happy that she didn't have homework and like her friends and the new girls in the harem.

Even Bonnie seemed to be controlling herself from shouting out or doing anything stupid. With many of them having their status screens unlocked they knew this wasn't a dream.

Kim would need to really get her head in the game and try to focus on what was happening at the moment.

"Ah, here you are '' Helen Parr aka Elastagirl walked into the gaming room, she then occupied a seat next to Kim. Helen had evaluated her choices, she had noticed that most of the super powered girls were the ones who were being taken on this journey.

Chichi, a strong martial artist with abilities beyond what she may have and it was stated that she was weakened by being summoned so she had to be strong.

And next was Mavis, she was admittedly brought onto the harem because she searched for a strong mate or so she stated when she woke up from her...sleep. She was covered in dried cum, it was like she was passed around by a large number of men. But no it was just done by one Kuro Hernandez who was just a normal teenager the day before...

Of course she knew and realized what she had done when she accepted being part of his harem. She had to do this, this was for protection for Violet but also because she would be able to help other people from the safe haven Kuro had constructed for himself.

She knew that this would never excuse her mistakes but...even before this Bob had always wanted to never return to the Hero life but Elasta-girl was more than 'Helen Parr'. She had seen how women were treated and she saved them, she spoke to them...

And now in a new and dangerous world where people like Kuro can suddenly grow into power within a day? Of course she knew that Kuro was special. She didn't know how or why but she knew this was a fact.

How else would someone grow into power that fast just when the apocalypse began?

"Kuro said he wants to go out tomorrow and hunt more monsters. He's only taking super powered women with him" Helen stopped her from talking. Kim frowned and Helen sighed.

"But...if you would like. You could join us. Kuro has allowed me to bring in someone who isn't super to join us for this" She stated calmly. She wouldn't force someone to follow her if she didn't want to...but with the look in her eye she could tell that Kim didn't want to stay. She wanted to go and fight. To grow stronger. To be a Hero.

Even in this harem that Kuro had them by the throat if they left him but to be honest this Dungeon safe haven seemed to be better than any other place where they could be in...

Suddenly though...

[Ding! Boss Monster has been revived and Evolved]

[Ding! H ranked boss has evolved into a G- rank boss!]

[Critical success!]

[Hobgoblin has attained her true name!]

Boom! A massive chance hit the dungeon as a bright light appeared outside of the dungeon...Kim's eyes widened.

"Let's go investigate this!" Kim shouted as she quickly stood up. Violet was nowhere to be seen but she probably most likely used her invisibility to speed through without being seen.

Helen quickly ran towards the doors where the large doors were opened.

Helen stepped outside and saw the moon up above in the sky. And below it she saw a large green busty human looking girl with her eye's closed. She wore lion skin as clothing, she began to set down

==

Waking up in the arms of a cleaned Chichi and Mavis I stared at the ceiling and frowned. That is until I saw the figure of another woman on top of me...the MILF Helen Parr. Looking around without using my senses as the Dungeon Lord I didn't see her daughter so either I forgot about her during our small orgy or Helen didn't bring her here.

Which didn't matter, I would have her virginity one way or another but for now I needed to speak to my women on how we were going to go and kill more monsters...but for now I would stay in the middle of these 3 extremely beautiful women and the knowledge that I waa cucking a fucking superhero that I envied since before this whole thing happened.

Back then I envied him for his super strength and now? Now I don't really give a fuck, all I cared was that I was now going to take a chunk of my time to be balls deep in his wife. Or well, ex-wife.

Just remembering what I had done to her last night was enough to make me hard again...something that just caused me to smirk. But even then I was refreshed, ready for a new day. Ready for a day where I could power level myself and my girls to the fucking stars.

Oh yea don't i have around 8 thousand exp for killing the boss monster...?

[Ding! You have leveled up...]

[+ 1 stat point, +1 perk point]

[Ding! You have leveled up...]

[+1 stat point, + 1 perk point]

[Ding! You have leveled up...]

[+1 stat point, +1 perk point]

[Ding! You have leveled up to Level 12!]

That's...great. I now have 12 stat points for a rainy day and 12 perk points. Which are amazing. Now, for the 5 slave crests that I have, what should I do for them? My current harem is...going nicely so I don't think I need to enslave anyone. At least not yet. So for now I should really try and choose a perk that could help me.

"Hm..." Standing up from the piles of bodys that I fucked, I walked towards my closet and picked out a nice outfit. Looking at myself in the mirror everything seemed to crash onto my mind...my eyes widened. I could have died. I could have died. I could have died.

If i didn't kill that goblin in the beginning...if I didn't find that treasure chest...if I didn't have Chichi against the Boss monster...

So many 'ifs' but I made it out. I survived. I fucking carved out a piece of the world for myself and now? Now I needed more power. And the 3 dungeons nearby will help me get that power.

Opening up my perks that I could get I saw plenty of sex one's since that was my main concern, a few fighting and magic one's.

Until my eyes landed on one of them...

[Fighting Harem Lord][Passive]

As a Harem Lord you must grow strong to protect your harem the more women in your harem the stronger your power increases.

+ 10% power per 5 women

Perk cost:5

I currently have...glancing at my Dungeon Lord status, 40 women in my harem.

That's an 80% power boost that's active at all times.

Buying the perk, I knew I could level it up. It showed a small '+' next to its name. Clicking it I noticed my perk points go down by 2.

[Fighting Harem Lord][Passive]

As a Harem Lord you must grow strong to protect your harem the more women in your harem the stronger your power increases.

+ 15% power per 5 women

+ all harem members receive a map of where the rest of the harem is and where the Harem lord is

+ 2% boost to all harem girls

I grinned. This...this would grow into something incredible. I now had a 120% power boost, I wouldn't always keep it on since I need a trump card and this? This is a trump card.

I now had used up 7 perk points and I had 5 perk points left.

[Master. I hope you haven't used up all your perk points] The voice of 2B sounded annoyed. I just nervously chuckled.

I...have 5 left...

[That's fine. Apart from reviving the Boss monster and assigning it the job to protect the girls and the Dungeon, I also made it more feminine for you master] My skill informed.

[I have also leveled up]

My only legendary skill leveled up...huh. That's, wait how? Don't I need to use you continuously?

[Yes. You have ordered me to evolve and revive the Hobgoblin boss you have used me. Thus, I leveled up from you using me] Great Sage or well 2B if she desired that name stated.

That...made sense. Many of my other skills were merely up by experience from me using them. None had leveled up. I hoped this would change when he went off and fought.

Opening my skill list, I clicked on Great Sage.

[Great Sage][Level - 2][88%][Legendary]

Thought Acceleration: Raises thought-processing speed by 10 times.

Analytical Appraisal : The ability to analyze and appraise a target.

Parallel Processing : The ability to detach thoughts and analysis of phenomena. Detached thoughts are also under the effects of Thought Acceleration. Current Limit 4.

Auto Battle Mode : By giving permission to Great Sage, Kuro can let it control his body temporarily.

Cost:Depends on what the skill does mana

Yep. An expected increase in capability. It seems Great Sage would forever be a great and powerful skill of mine. Glancing at the bed I sighed. I then slapped my cheeks and stepped out of the room. Power...

Power. Power. I needed power.

Looking around the large floor, I opened a window, willing my wings into existence. I shot myself into the sky. Flying above the entire dungeon I glanced around seeing 3 large [Dungeons].

Each Dungeon had a red warning, one was the nearby recently constructed College which was now a Dungeon and a random dungeon placed in the middle of houses, stores and buildings.

"Well then. I suppose I would take over this city if I took over these 2 dungeons, no?" I muttered as I could feel the Boss monster in my dungeon. Making her walk outside, I flew down to meet her.

My Hobgoblin, G- ranked boss monster that would protect my women. As I landed on the ground I could see her. The enormous amount of power that she had was something that made me smile.

3