Chapter 8 – Dungeon run
61 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And I did what every perverted person with power would do. I walked up to her and groped her massive tits. She was tall, much taller than I was so I only reached up to her abs and I was a comfortable 6 '3 after the stud perk and a 5' 3 before so I was jealous of her height but also amazed by it. Leona as her name stated just purred at my touch which was something that I smirked at. I could have bent her over and fucked both of her holes but I didn't want to be dominated by lust. For now, at the very least, I had work to do.

After releasing my hand from her breasts she pouted, and I just shook my head at her. I sighed as I waited, I already knew that my girls were waking up and changing into clothes.

Violet and Kim walked out from the dungeon and I raised an eyebrow. Violet blushed and looked away while Kim just frowned.

"I-I, uhm. Sorry, my mom didn't allow me to...uhm" She blushed causing Kim to stare at me and I just grinned.

"It's fine. I realize that a girl's first time is special. I'll...make sure to make yours special" I started with a confident grin. Violet blushed even more causing Kim to let out a small frown.

Kim wanted to say or do something but currently she wasn't the main attraction which was something that hurt her ego, being the Heroine who kicked butts and was desired by many...and now? Now she had to hope that this...this man gave her that attention so she could help more people? What has the world come into.

"Anyways, at the very least Helen did extra, If I hadn't wanted children at this time because of dungeon clearing time I would have impregnated her with the amo-" Before I could finish Violet vanished and reappeared in front of me, she placed her hands on my mouth as she attempted to stop me from talking about the deeds I did with her mother.

Great Sage tells Bob to bring me the two skill books. Leave the summoning tokens and other stuff in my room. I'll collect them at a later date. Also bring my large chest, I know we're gonna use them. And finally tell the skeletons to protect my dungeon we won't be far but it's still something I need to have said.

[Don't worry master. I will take control of the skeletons in your stead] Technically the sword wasn't mine but it was in the hands of Velma who was mine. Although it wouldn't be used by many, once a person submits to another person willingly the person who they submit to is their [Master]. This allows the servants or slaves to be able to wield their weapons in the master's place.

And that's what Velma and my first girls were doing.

"Alright, alright I won't talk about that" I say with a smirk as Violet quickly steps back with a flushed expression. As I glanced at Kim, I gave her a look over. Currently she was wearing jeans that hugged her legs, her hips were wide and her ass was phat like many of my girls. Although her tits were smaller then her mother I could see how she would grow up and develop into that MILF. If I hadn't wanted to make my claim on Violet and Helen.

I needed to have something over them to make sure their relationship choice would choose me over them.

But even if that doesn't work I would still crush their husband and son...just not with them near. I didn't want to have to resort to enslaving them. And soon my girls exited the room.

[Super-Powered Harem Girls]:

[Rank Lover]:Helen Parr - Elastagirl

[Rank Lover]:Violet Parr - Invisiblegirl

[Rank Wife]:Chichi

[Rank Wife]:Mavis

[Rank Lover]:Felicia Hardy

[Rank Lover]:Selina Kyle

Glancing at the blue screen with everyone checked out. I hadn't eaten, taken a shit or anything in a long while even if the system gave me food and water which I gave to my other girls who rationed them out amongst themselves plus how my girls also grabbed the food in the cafeterias filled to the brim with food.

But as I ogled Kim, I realized that I didn't feel hungry or that tired. It was probably due to my increased stats, I was beyond what a human should be. The power I had could be that I didn't really need food anymore at least for now.

Glancing at my other girls who looked refreshed, though they had wet hair which looked great.

"You girls take a shower?" I said with a perverted grin. Chichi blushed like the cutie she was while Helen just rolled her eyes while blushing. It seems that Helen was the more dominating woman at Dom while chichi is a submissive woman but strong.

"Alright...we're gonna be hunting some monsters so.." I waited and soon the gates were open behind them. Bob exited the room with a large chest in his bony hands. He stepped towards us and sat his chest down, he then knelt down in front of me and stood back up and walked away to return to his duties.

"I always like how my skeletons are always so loyal" I state causally as I will my wings into existence. The violet-black color was...beautiful and will always be beautiful.

"Alright then. Here" Opening up the chest, I pass out the weapons. Giving them except, Mavis and Chichi. Both of whom were already strong enough to defeat mostly any monster with their fists alone.

"Now. Helen carries them. We'll be going to another dungeon. Follow me" I ignore the fact that Selina and Felicia both looked like they stayed up a night. Shooting into the sky, Helen quickly grabbed onto everyone and the heavy chest. Stretching her arms and legs she jumped into the sky and glanced around. Landing on a building she quickly began to run.

Due to her status she could see her skills and stretching herself was a skill she had that was fairly powerful. And this? This helped her a lot by using them.

I flew across the dungeon, off the school and towards the college. The college is one of the dungeons where I would face my first not weakened boss. The chest had 2 skill books which would go to Mavis and Chichi since they were two of my most powerful women. And I'll admit it, I needed the help.

Flying down I landed a bit far from the college. I turned around and watched as Helen came crashing down a few minutes after my landing.

Mavis just jumped off and landed near me as she turned towards the dungeon.

"So, we're attacking this place?" Mavis asked. It was morning, 6 to be precise. A tuesday. And I nodded. My wings vanished and I stretched my body. Felicia and Selina looked much more awake while Kim looked like she was about to throw up but she stopped herself.

"Well then. It's time for a montage" I muttered under my breath. I looked at the massive college, with various places where monsters could hide. Places which I would need to destroy before even attempting to fight the boss monster. I walked towards the dungeons gates, Mavis and Chichi both began to follow as Chichi regained her bearing.

Helen, Violet and Kim also began to follow. As I placed a hand on the gates of the dungeon I noticed that this one held the drawing of a dragon.

"Oh?" A dragon drawing on a dungeon's gates, I know we wouldn't face a dragon but what other creature usually worshiped dragons?

Wyverns...sometimes lizardmen and I can't remember anything else. Whatever, I still need to do this. And if I can't? I'll use my secret trump cards.

Gwen Tennyson POV:

Gwen frowned as she sensed strong beings slowly appearing around and inside the college. She paused her conversation with her friends and stood up, she excused herself from the table and walked towards the bathroom. She opened up her phone and quickly began to call Ben.

She knew this had to be connected to him one way or another.

"Hey...gwen. Uhm, look i'm in a bit of a tough spot so I can't really talk right now" Ben nervously said as he dodged a few bolts of lasers from a few enraged aliens.

"Yea, look, are you on Earth? I've been sensing monsters or something being summoned around my school so I had to ask'' Gwen stated. She could sense that these monsters were beginning to just walk around so she was getting nervous by the lack of attention from other people.

"No. I'm in another world right now. A few galaxies away. I'll probably get back to earth in...a year. If I use my aliens I should make it back in 2 months'' Ben stated as he thought it over. He was in a hurry to finish this fight so he could try and appease Gwen's worries but right now he really needed to focus on staying alive.

"Right...okay. Just make it fast. I don't know what's happening to the world but we may need back up. I'm sensing a barrier surrounding the college. Before the barrier was put up I stretched my senses to other places and I could feel this happening everywhere or at the very least in California '' Gwen said as she stood up and blasted a wall with her mana. She watched as various monsters appeared, a large lizard man and a few goblins here and there.

She could take them. Easily as well but she didn't know what would happen to the rest of the college, this was a large college.

"Alright. Just stay put and protect as many people as you can. If this is happening everywhere I dont think you're getting reinforcements. Everyone can admit that you can handle yourself far better then other normal humans" Ben said trying to make a joke as he rolled to the side barely missing a laser shot to his body.

"Alright, Gwen, stay safe. Don't worry about me, I'll get there in 2 months tops" Ben said as he then hung up.

"It's time," Ben muttered as he transformed...

Gwen sighed. She wanted to have a normal college experience but she knew this would happen. At the very least she had allys here...walking out of the bathroom she gathered mana into her hands and began walking towards a freshmen's college dorm.

She knew not many would go to class for the first day so that's where she would search. She hurriedly sent a text to the principal to get all students inside, she hurried her running speed and then reached the freshmen dorms a few minutes later.

Stepping inside, she let out a sigh of relief.

"Bonnie!" Gwen shouted, greeting her best friend, an indian-american girl with dark brown skin. She was tall, a bit taller then Gwen standing at 6'2. Gwen was a good 6 '0 , she has a slim figure with large tits and wide hips and a perfect curvaceous body. Just like Gwen, and many other girls, she was desired by the male's in college.

"Gwen! Oh did you come to visit?" Connie said with a smile, she also then sat down a sword that she always brought with her. Gwen smiled, the first time they met they got on bad terms. Steven and Ben hung out a lot but Steven had slow aging so although he did mature he still talked and looked like a 12 year old boy. He was powerful but still young even though it's been years.

Another woman was currently silently and peacefully placing Bonnie's clothing into the drawer.

"Ah, Mrs. Priyanka" She greeted the mother who still looked as young and curvaceous as them.

"Gwen, hello to you too" Priyanka greeted her.

Another larger woman with purple skin and a glass covering her eye's. Garnet is an incredibly powerful and physical woman.

She stood at 7 '9 much taller than Bonnie and Gwen.

"Oh where are the other gems?" Gwen asked. When they met they got into a fight thinking that the gems were creating an army on earth to fight and enslave humans. They fought and while Ben was about to fight off Pearl and Garnet, the rest of the gems were for Gwen to deal with.

Being a powerful sorceress she was able to fight them with her magical abilities she absorbed the energy of the gems causing them to fall back due to the fear of 'dying'. But soon Steven quickly explained what was happening and Ben and Gwen both understood the situation and agreed to stay for a bit...

This was when they were 15 years old. Gwen had taught Bonnie a few magical spells and Bonnie taught Gwen how to fight better with a sword which both enjoyed.

"No., pearl and the rest decided not to come due to a mission they had to do" Garnet stated as she frowned, looking out of the window.

"Right so monsters are somehow in the college. I made sure to tell the principal and he should have contacted everyone else which will then make people stay inside. We'll need to go around and try and save the rest while we wait. We'll go out after seeing if everyone is safe" Gwen said her plan which Garnet and Bonnie nodded to.

"Sorry mom, it would be best if you stayed here. It'll be safer then out their" Bonnie said to her worried mother. But, her mother just smiled having seen a lot of things in her years.

"Alright, your old mother will stay here" She said with a lazy smile, she laid down on the bed and just watched as Bonnie smiled.

"Alright. Let's go" Gwen muttered as she turned around, Garnet said goodbye before walking out. Bonnie waved bye and set off with the other girls.

"Thank god you were here Garnet. Although it would have taken me a lot of time and effort I don't think I would have cleared out 1 fourth of the college" Gwen said with a wry smile. And Garnet nodded her head.

Bonnie just smiled. Steven would miss a lot since he didn't exactly look old enough to come to this college.

Plus She thought, he must enjoy staying at home going through life at a snail's pace...

"Let's hope the monsters aren't too strong, '' Gwen said as she looked around and quickly began to walk towards where the students were. They first needed to account for the students before fighting the monsters.

==

Gwen, Bonnie and Garnet were able to safely move the students into the college's safe area. Gwen had then used her mana to create a protective barrier surrounding them which took an hour to finish...

[Monster's will now not be in their weakened status]

Gwen had finally rested for a few minutes when she heard the announcement ring in her heart...she frowned. She didn't know if this was another magic user or an alien at work.

"We need to go and kill those monsters to see what's up with the college and how monsters of this kind are even allowed here" Gwen stated being one of the best magic users amongst her friends. Garnet nodded with a solemn expression while Bonnie grinned excitedly.

"Let's go '' Gwen turned around and opened the door to the outside world where the monsters somehow appeared. Garnet cracked her neck as she prepared for a long and hard fight.

Due to the message, the blue screen that somehow all 3 of them and the college students after a little digging found that this blue screen appeared with everyone.

Everyone knew of this message which was why Gwen needed and hoped that these monsters stayed dead once killed.

Waving her hands towards a few lizardmen wearing armor and holding onto a large weapon, she gathered mana into her hand and shot out powerful blasts.

Magic Arrow. A type of arrow that inflicts a lot of damage and causes minor explosions once the opponent is hit.

Garnet shot forward at an incredible speed, pulling her fists back and a red gauntlet appeared on her fists. She then punched the Lizard man while Bonnie ran up towards them and slashed the Lizardman.

While Garnet faced off against lizardman 1, Bonnie faced off against lizardman 2 and Gwen shot magic blasts towards lizard man 3 and the rest of the lizardman.

Garnet grabbed the lizard man's face, she gripped onto it and slammed it onto the floor. Bonnie quickly gathered some mana into her sword which she then used to stab the lizardman multiple times, blood or what she assumed was blood dripped onto the floor. Purple blood fell onto the floor which Gwen then used to shoot out a powerful blast of mana towards the lizardman she faced.

The mana shot the lizardman back, Garnet having finished with her lizardman moved towards bonnie.

"I'm here to help," Garnet stated as she slammed her fist into the back of the lizard man's head. Bonnie took this chance to slash at the lizardmans arms causing them to fall off due to the damage dealt to them.

As Garnet was about to move she paused.

[Ding! You have killed a Lizardman, you have gained the Systems help]

"Do you also have the blue message screen?" Bonnie asked as she attempted to catch her breath, she had finally been able to help and support Gwen and Garnet, both of whom were much stronger than her.

Gwen has finished off the lizardman with a powerful mana spear to the head. She picked up the armor and spear. It looked like a stone spear.

"Huh. So they drop their stuff" Gwen muttered as the 3 lizardmen began to disappear into small fragments. Gwen turned around and watched as a blue screen appeared in front of her.

"Are...are you guys seeing this?" She asked her two companions. Garnet nodded as she seemed to be looking at something in the air...something that she couldn't see.

"Oh right, say status" Bonnie stated as she herself looked at something she couldn't see. Gwen nodded and muttered Status. And just like that she saw what they were looking at. Glancing at her stats she realized INT and her WIS were the highest stats, sitting at a comfortable 5 points.

Her luck was fairly high sitting at 1.2 points. But the rest of her stats were low, going to 0.8 to 1.1 points. But, what surprised me was that her skill list was long...many different skills that she had in her life were in her skill list. But, she frowned. She now had a way to level them up since once she clicked on the level up next to her skills she was given a prompt screen.

This screen explained her stats, her skills stats and everything that she needed to know about her status. Although her spells were now weakened considerably Gwen knew that this was only a boon. Gwen had thought that her spells weren't able to grow because she needed to research and work on her spells individually. But now? Now she could just use them and she would gain exp for her skills which would then level up her skills and allow them to gain other effects.

This...this would save her a lot of time leveling up her skills. But as she continued reading she frowned. Her spells cost some mana but now? The cost varied but it was fine. Maybe they would reduce the mana cost?

"Well, I suppose this is happening everywhere" Garnet stated as she stared at the blue screen. Garnet had mixed feelings about the screen. It showed off 2 different screens of the 'fusion' of Garnet. This caused her fusion to be able to happen for long periods of time since it's a skill that doesn't have much of a cooldown or cost. So she could stay as a fusion for as long as she wants.

Garnet was...happy. At the very least she could unfuse and still be useful to the team. Garnet then began to check out her skills, since she relied greatly on her enhanced strength, speed and durability she knew she didn't have as many skills...or any at all. But she sighed in relief at the few skills she had.

Bonnie...Bonnie didn't know what to say. Since sparring with Garnet, of course she is not using her full power, she saw her status and skill list. She was surprised. Of course being the only one who trained using the sword for a long time her [Swordsmanship] was at level 10.

Bonnie had thought she would be weaker given the classification that the stats were but she was at a solid 1. In most of her stats, she was solid. Her skills were good as well, combining Sword and Magic she was able to now use more of her skills without the strain in her body.

"So since this is given out, should we be expecting a boss?" Gwen asked as she stared at the spear in her hand.

She won't be using it since she could just create a weapon out of mana which would be stronger and deal physical damage as well as magical damage against these lizard creatures.

"Most likely" Garnet said as she could sense a bloodline of a Dragon within these monsters. This sense of hers used to only be able to sense other gems but now? Now it could sense bloodlines...for some reason.

"Monster's like these are weak and thus need a master who is stronger to serve and follow for protection or food" Garnet said as she also picked up the two spears since Bonnie wouldn't be using them.

Bonnie nodded.

"In games monsters usually have a boss monster and this...this is starting to look like a dungeon" Bonnie hesitantly muttered.

But as soon as she did a black screen appeared in front of them.

[Ding! College Dungeon located]

[Ding! You have all 3 gained +5% ATK and REGEN for 1 hour]

===

Gwen, Garnet and Bonnie took a few minutes to check out their skills and test them out. Once they recovered their Mana and stamina they returned back with the stone spears in their hand. They needed to make sure that the other students were safe before they did anything or tried to do anything.

"Alright let's go get my mom and then return, '' Bonnie whispered as the three girls walked back to her dorm room. Bonnie glanced at the large building and sighed. She entered the room and found her mother just reading books.

Priyanka glanced at her daughter and her friends when she saw the gloomy looks they or at least Gwen looked gloomy. Bonnie and Garnet looked both excited and frightened.

"So. Using what I have left to contact I've talked to a few of my friends and they've talked. Earth has somehow kicked off anyone who would be opposed towards its growth. A barrier surrounding the world was somehow constructed" Gwen stated as she showed her phone. A golden barrier protected the world from the alien empires in the universe, now this was something that Gwen didn't know why this was happening.

The world was ranking up, something that hasn't happened in this universe in a long time...or well it hasn't happened in a universe in a long time.

Ranking up was a necessary step to evolving or so she found from various friends who had traveled into different universe's. The information given was...limited. This was due to the fact that in various versions of her and Ben there wasn't a time when the world ranked up.

It would have been a useful thing since the barrier protected them for 5 months and then the world would be opened up once more.

Sending Ben a text saying all of this she sighed.

"So...you guys find anything?" Priyanka asked her daughter's friends. Ever since she got exposed to the crystal gems she hasn't really been bothered by many things such as the supernatural, aliens and well monsters would have just completed a bingo somewhere in the world...she just knew it.

"Yes. Sadly" Gwen said with a sigh. The lizardman should be 'mobs' and due to this. There should be mini-bosses and a boss monster" Gwen added as she sat down on a chair. Garnet stood watching out of the window to see if any monster would walk up to them.

"C'mon mom we need you to kill a monster so you'll get what we're talking about ''Bonnie stated as she pushed a spear towards Priyanka. Priyanka took the stone spear and stared blankly at her daughter.

"P-please?" Bonnie pleaded. Priyanka sighed and nodded.

"Great" Gwen muttered as she stood up and stretched her body. Her mana had finally reached 100% once again so she was ready to fight...if need be. But first they needed to get the students under control. She didn't want some random student to kill a monster, gain power and then suddenly go mad with power.

===

"Achoo~" I sneezed while groping chi chi's breasts. Huh someone's talking bad about me?

===

Priyanka stood up from the bed and glanced around the room before turning to the girls.

"Let's go" she then walked out with Bonnie, and Gwen following her. Garnet had walked out of the room first.

As they walked back towards where the students are supposed to be, Gwen had begun to talk about different universe's and how this hasn't happened in any other universe they heard of or been to. Of course there were weird ones with not many aliens or Ben was somehow a girl...

Anyways apart from universe inducing nightmares like that universe, Gwen and Ben had kept contact with many of them using any resource to keep their world safe since they all had the same problems. She and Ben sometimes left the earth to protect another earth and thus didn't know of many things since they began to help other worlds in their known universe and other universes.

They barely found out that Dracula was a thing.

The only reason fucking Dracula wasn't doing shit was because he's a lazy son of a bitch. And even then he still causes many on her side of things to get a headache when he is spotted around the world just chilling with his friends.

She was forced to use her magic to mind wipe some people that saw him use magic and transform into a bat just to do a cannonball.

And now? Dracula could stay in the fucking sun. At times he could just stay in the dark but now that weakness of his was somehow removed so they had more work. Thank god she was able to train a few good people in magic to help her out.

And thus she was able to go to College without worrying about the rest of the population finding out about these aliens.

But now? She didn't need to do that since the world is now being introduced to monsters and magic.

"Lets go and see what they're up to" Gwen muttered as the group walked back towards the college cafeteria. Bonnie helped her mother kill a lizardman and thus was able to see the status screen.

Priyanka was thus able to see what the group of girls were thinking of when they used gaming terms such as mob, mini-boss and boss monster. Atk, Hp and MP.

Ect.

Opening the door she let Garnet, Bonnie and Priyanka inside. Gwen then closed the door and the magic shield once again glowed a bright blue before disappearing. She added more mana into the shield before walking with the rest of the girls.

Stepping forward she infused mana into her hands before clapping them to get the attention of the students and teachers.

"Cough~ As some of you may know. My name is Gwen and I can use magic, thus with my friends here I went to investigate and found out that monsters seemed to be appearing around the college. You can open a window and see that they're just walking around. I have contacted a few people who have the power to come and help us and thus I hope you can all just relax and not leave the building. If you do I can't guarantee your safety" Gwen started with a dark look as she said the last sentence of her grand speech. Her friends were naturally surprised but quickly asked questions about magic which she was happy to show.

Creating a mana spear and sword she handed it to her friends. Allowing the weapon to use mana from the world was something Gwen learned to do since she wouldn't always have her mana at all times.

====

Although Gwen had sent a message for help she didn't know if it would get received. There weren't many people that could help right now? The only ones she knew could help were the other crystal gems who were in beach city which was a few ways away from where she was. She hoped they would help them but she knew they would probably stay and fight the monsters in that city.

She had seen pictures being uploaded from around the world saying that these dungeons had begun to pop up around the entire world. It was worse when she saw how many dungeons there were in the world.

1.2 million dungeons, some weren't as dangerous as city level but others were town level or god forbid a country level.

Town level

City level

Country level

Continent level(?)

Gwen was feeling tired just from seeing all the information...but she looked at one of them. A post from a 'Glasses Girl'.

[Huh are dungeons so difficult to conquer?]

She asked under a post from the difficulties of these dungeons. Hours in and weebs and gamers were already on the difficulty scaling of the dungeons...she would laugh but it was something that had to have taken a lot of work to do so she didn't.

[Of course! Barely an hour or two into the apocalypse and many people have already died to the monsters. The lucky few who found and killed them when they were weakened are lucky!]

Another gamer...answered.

[I think that the dungeons will stay for a week untik were able to defeat the fucking mini-boss's]

Another gamer answered...

[Do you guys think we're gonna survive this?] A weeb surprisingly commented.

The comments stopped before another one appeared.

[Maybe. I mean video games help us know that these monsters have to die right? Goblin Slayer, That time I reincarnated as a slime and dragon ball]

A gamer/weeb commented.

Reading this Gwen sighed and just turned off the phone. For now she would continue to strengthen the barrier in this building.

Maybe they can hide out for the day and try and work stuff out tomorrow? No, she knew she had to grow stronger but she didn't exactly need to level up; she and her friends could just practice using their abilities to try and level them up.

"Garnet, Bonnie. I think the best thing we can do is get stronger. I'm going to be using my magic over here please begin training to level up your skills' ' Gwen started with a smile. Garnet nodded her head as she turned to Bonnie who just smiled like a kid excited for candy or something better.

====

Gwen began to practice magic for hours on end leveling up most of her skills to level 3 to 5.

Most of her skills were ranked common, to rare. She had a few Super Super Rare. Ect.

Those took a lot longer to even level up once. Garnet and Bonnie also had a hard time leveling up their skills but also an easier one. They just had to spar with each other and bam skills are going to level up at an astonishing speed.

The girls also took some time to help a few others begin their training even though they wouldn't allow any of them to leave.

And thus hours passed by...and soon it turned to night. Gwen had begun to get ready to sleep after going out and picking up some blankets for everyone. Most of the girls slept together on one side while Garnet kept watch.

Couples also slept nearby and most were afraid and tired. Gwen didn't have much of a problem with that and Bonnie and Priyanka went to sleep together.

===

And thus Gwen, Bonnie and Garnet all woke up early. At around 6 in the morning. Each of them had something to do so they greeted each other before jumping off to either begin training, fight some monsters or find other resources in the dungeon. They would soon begin investigating the various monsters in this dungeon.

But just as they exited the building after finishing up talking about what they would do once they killed the monsters. It was also so they could talk about what the Dungeon boss would be.

"It would generally be much stronger and harder to defeat a boss like in video games" Bonnie stated. Her mother had accompanied them because she was worried and excited at seeing her daughter getting stronger.

Garnet nodded her head then stopped.

"The doors opened" Garnet stated. She had tried her hands with Spirit Summoning, a skill only used for summoning. So she basically had just this one spying Spirit. The only skill she had that somehow got into her skill arsenal.

"Who, what are they?" Priyanka asked confused and also expectantly.

"Multiple females and one male" Her eyes widened as the spirit was destroyed by one of the females.

"A black haired 'goth' female destroyed my summon with a blast of some sort of dark energy" Garnet responds in a monotonous voice. Gwen grimances and Bonnie frowns. The summons were cute. How could anyone stomach killing them?

"Let's go meet our guest" Gwen states calmly.

====

Aa my girls and I walked towards the dungeon, Mavis opened the gates with a slight push of her hand. Her strength was naturally high being a Vampire Demigoddess even though she was surprised when she found a Vampire Demigoddess in her status.

She had stated that her father Dracula would not interfere with mortal affairs for a variety of reasons. One was that he didn't want to rule over them, ruling over monster's was already a hassle, because just like him many other monsters had ascended to Godhood but only he was crowned as King of Monsters and for a good reason.

Even before ascending to Godhood he was one of the strongest vampires to have ever existed, and thus his powers were varied in number and either weak or strong depending on what he studied or used.

"So your dad is now really, really strong?" I ask casually as [Great Sage] made sure to keep my facial features from giving off how scared shitless I am of having creampied Mavis more times then I can count...

Mavis just smirked as she pressed her body against mine, her senses still trying to find anything dangerous in the dungeon they were entering. Although she didn't 'love' Kuro, she did have deep feelings for the first to defeat her and...defeat her in bed...

"Don't worry dad will like you, seeing as you're the current strongest human and the first in all rankings" Mavis stated. After waking up from the rough fucking that a two dicked Kuro gave her, she decided to toy around with the system. Her stats were high and soon she realized she could have her full power even in daylight. This meant she wouldn't have a weakness like her father had.

3