#22: Cursed Child
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 


 

“Nayumi…”

Inside a bedroom of a burning building, was a woman lying on the ground, near the doorway; she was bleeding heavily after having been critically wounded. As she bled out on the floor, she stretched her hand toward a closet door, which slowly opened to reveal a young girl, sobbing because of the horror she witnessed.

“M…mother?...” she struggled to respond to her mother’s call, being crippled with fear, as she slowly walked toward her. Her pupils were dilated, and tears ran out from her eyes uncontrollably. She started moving at her mother’s call on instinct, and instinct alone.

She sunk to her knees as her mother uttered her final words;

“I’m…sorry…why…why…?”

 


 

“Waaahh!!!”

Nayumi woke up - it was a nightmare.
One that she’d been having ever since she was a child.

*panting*
“…Why?’”

“…hell if I know, Mother,” she said as she wiped her face. She checked her phone, to see that it was 5:00am. It was still early; not that she could really tell since her room looked like constant night-time. She also saw missed calls and more messages from Fumi.

“…fine…I’ll go today.”

“…for the very last time.”

 


 

“Hm? You’re up early, Nayumi–san?”

Around an hour later after preparing, Nayumi walked into the kitchen where the butler, Mr. Nakamura, was finishing up a meal for her; not that he really expected her to get up early, but because of his diligence. It was the first time in a long while that she seemed to have even the tiniest bit of enthusiasm in getting up early.

“You’ll be going to school today, then?” he asked, taking to her a cup of tea.
“Yes,” she responded.

“Understood, I’ll be transporting you in the next half-hour.”

“Thank you, Nakamura–san,” she thanked him as she sat down to eat.

As she picked up her spoon...a small smile formed on her face.

“Nakamura–san?”
“Yes?”

“When I say thank you…I mean…for everything,” she started to speak,

“That day…I was so scared. Horrified, even. I’ve never stopped having nightmares ever since that day. But…you saved me. You’ve kept me safe, for all these years. Despite how fearful I am…I’ve always had faith that you’re protecting me. You’re not related to me…but you’re the only family I have…for that, thank you.”

By the time she finished speaking, tears had been flowing without her even noticing.

“…no need, Nayumi–san.”

Unbeknownst to Nayumi, behind Mr. Nakamura’s round glasses as well as his unchanging, gentle personality, was a very cold and concerning look of anguish, despair, and distress on his face. Even his very thoughts were absolutely empty. Whatever he was keeping a secret…couldn’t have been anything pretty in the slightest.

“...I knew your father, Nayumi–san,” he uttered out of nowhere.
“...huh?”

“I was once a mental health therapist. Sometime before you were born, your father would regularly visit my office for appointments. He was going through a stressful time. Soon enough, we would become good acquaintances. He was truly a good man...”

This was news to her. In fact, this was probably the only time Mr. Nakamura told her anything like this. Still, she was glad to hear it.

“That means, you already knew about me from the time I was born, right?” she guessed.

“Heh...thank you, for looking out for my father as well,” she thanked him once again.

Still, that wasn’t the explanation for the look on his face that he hid from her.

 


 

7:45AM
COLONY NO. 6
AICHI JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL

“…ready?”
“Not really…”
“Too bad. Now…”

“3…2…1…”

“AKIRO!”
“SATORU!”
“GINA!”

Nearby the school’s front entrance, over by some benches, sat Fumi and her friends, Ainō and Utahime. They dared each other to a game: after a countdown, they would simultaneously reveal one person they would spend ‘7 Minutes in Heaven’ with.

Utahime kept her eyes closed, with an embarrassed look on her face.

“…Gina??” Fumi asked her.

“I didn’t know you swung that way,” Ainō responded. “Well, I don’t blame you. Gina is really-

“SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!” she yelled as her face reddened.

At the same time, a black vehicle pulled up by the road, and a familiar face stepped out after a few seconds.

“Hey, isn’t that-”

Before Ainō could finish, Fumi already sprinted off. The car had drove off, and the person who exited stood watching Fumi as she ran toward her. By the time she arrived, she attacked the girl with a big hug.

“You’re here, Izumi!!” she freaked. “You haven’t answered any of my calls or messages! Where have you been?!”

“Sorry, Fumi–chan. I just…haven’t been feeling well recently. I think I’m ok now,” she responded.

“Jeez…don’t worry me like this! You can talk to me, y’know!”

As Ainō and Utahime approached them, they couldn’t help but notice the ever-present bags under Izumi’s eyes.

“It crossed my mind a few times since I’ve known you…but, do you have trouble sleeping, Kobayashi?” Ainō asked.

“Yes…ever since I was young. But, I’m used to it by now,” she shrugged.

Something still felt off to Fumi. She couldn’t necessarily put her finger on it, but something didn’t feel right. Nevertheless, she tried to ignore it, and focused on cheering up her classmate and friend.

“Well, we should get you to homeroom. You’ll explain to our Sensei what was going on, right?”

“Yes…thank you, Fumi–chan.”

 


 

11:00AM
COLONY NO. 6
BUSINESS DISTRICT

“A fortune-teller…can this guy really be any help?”
“Well, you won’t know until you know, ain’t it?”

Inside a black motor vehicle, two persons were driving together. In the driver’s seat, a man dressed in full black; slim-fit pants and a long-sleeved turtleneck, having straight, short black hair and wearing dark glasses. In the passenger seat was another male in full black; slim-fit sweatpants, a woolen hooded-jacket with the hood down, and his hair was medium-length; messy and covering part of his forehead.

“Well, not that I’d be surprised if he’s not helpful.”
“Be a little optimistic, Fudo.”

They were Emir Yamaguchi and Fudo Sanjuro. They had obtained information about a man – a ‘fortune-teller’, who could apparently provide them with key intel. They were on their way to the location they received.

“Wonder how much he’ll charge you,” Emir said as they turned on a road.

“…don’t you mean us?” Fudo asked.
“Nope. You insisted on this, I’ll be waiting outside.”

“Tch, whatever, I guess. Maybe he won’t take much.”

“…I made up my mind six years ago. I’m finding those kids, with or without your guys’ help.”

As the years went by, Fudo had slowly distanced himself from the Hunters. They tried to exercise extreme caution in the actions they would take, as the Dragons highly likely had some Ace up their sleeve, but Fudo wasn’t afraid to take drastic measures - more accurately, he didn’t care. He took his time transforming himself from a noble Hunter, into a form of hardened Black Ops soldier.

And beyond all that, he had the strength to back it up.

“...you’re sure sounding like a member of The Order nowadays, aren’t you?” Emir asked him. Initially, he didn’t bother to respond - not because he didn’t want to, but because it seemed like the truth.

The Order consisted of a group of Hunters led by a certain S-Rank, who believed that the Hunters shouldn’t be limited to some century year-old code of conduct, and that Dragons without question must be eliminated. They operated in shady business, and the leader particularly admired Fudo.

“No...I don’t respect those guys. I might be operating the way I do now, but I won’t stand by that guy or his goons,” he responded.

*sigh*

“Whatever you’re doing…don’t let your actions put us in a bad spot, Fudo.”

He didn’t respond. In reality, Emir was the one and only person who’d been giving him any support, mainly because of the high position he held as a Hunter, and their close relationship.

“Thank you, Captain,” he responded.

Not long after, they pulled up to the side of the road, right in front of some kind of shop.

“This is the place, it seems,” Emir verified.

“Alright, give me a few minutes,” he requested as he pulled over his hood.

 


 

*bell chimes*

“Welcome, welcome! Good to have you here! Come seeking for a fortune, or to learn what destiny draws near?”

Entering what seemed like a novelty store, Fudo was greeted firstly by shelves of charms, idols, body accessories, portraits, and many like souvenirs. Secondly, a voice belonging to an old man; grey-headed, wrinkled skin, dressed in a Kimono of diverse colors, having numerous ear piercings, a ton of jewelry, and an almost too friendly smile. Fūdo was creeped out immediately.

“I’m getting out of this place ASAP. Let’s get this over with,” he muttered to himself.

“So, what’ll it be for you?” the man asked.

“Yeah…I heard you’re someone who’s quite reliable in terms of information. I’ve even heard someone refer to you as God’s messenger,” Fudo explained. “There’s something I wanna find out…I doubt you can give me exact details, but I figured you’d be worth a shot.”

“Hohoho! ‘God’s messenger’, eh? That does have a nice ring to it! I don’t know if I would say so myself, but-”

“Can you help me, or not?” Fudo cut him off.

“…alright, why not? Come, my son,” he said as he invited Fudo to the chair in front of his desk. He slowly walked over and took a seat before him.

“Give your hand here. I’m going to examine your Magical Energy, to tell you of your fortune,” the man explained.

Fudo placed his arm on the table as if he were engaging in an arm-wrestle match, and the old man sandwiched Fudo’s hand between both of his, as he hummed while focusing.

It didn’t take long for both of them to begin narrowing eyes at each other.

“Yeah, just as the intel specified…this guy’s a Dragon,” Fudo gathered through contact with the man’s Mana.

“Extremely refined energy…there’s no mistake. He’s not a regular civilian,” the man examined.

“So? Got anything for me, Old Man?”
With his eyes closed, the man responded:

“…you’re a moon who’s lost the sunlight that once illuminated its darkness. You surround yourself with that darkness, even though it’s never enough to truly satisfy your longing. You’re a desperate man, willing to go desperate lengths, as you continue on a so far unyielding search: to recover…and to destroy.”

“…how much are you willing to help me, Gramps?” Fudo asked in response to the spectacle.

The old man opened his eyes with a grin, and leaned back into his chair as he put one hand over the other,

“How much are you willing to pay, son?”

 


 

FAMILY GROUNDS
WEST PARK

*snooore*

Over by the Park situated to the west, a familiar figure was fast asleep under a Gazebo; long Maya-Blue hair, wearing a blue and white robe with slim-fitted white pants. He was positioned sitting upright on a bench, with one leg rested on the knee of the other.

“Yo, snorlax.”

Walking up into the Gazebo was another male; well-defined muscles, short and messy black hair with a bandana around his head, wearing a sleeveless top and knee-height shorts; it was Katashi Sanjuro. His rather loud voice was enough to wake up the sleeper.

*yaawwnn*
“Hm? What is it, Katash-”

As he steadily opened his eyes, he caught a glimpse of another individual; a female with long silver hair, dressed in a single-color outfit of grey leggings and a grey hooded-jacket, zipped down to her chest.

“A stranger wanted to come see you,” Katashi responded.

“Ah! Yuki!” Steffan delighted. “You’re really MIA these days, aren’t you?”

“I pop in and out when I like, you know me.” – her name was Yuki Asagiri, a descendant of an Ancient Clan, an S-Rank Hunter, and a close friend of Steffan. She was never usually around the Family Grounds, because of her special post as a Hunter – she mainly operated in different colonies, up until about 3 years ago.

“So, what’s the business?” he asked as they leaned on the table in front of him.

“Well…nothing really. Actually, I’ve been thinking. About Fudo.”

“Ah, I see. You could’ve left it at ‘nothing really’ to be honest,” he responded.

“But seriously…I’ve talked about it with Chojo, Miwa, and Katashi here. As High-Ranks, we need to come to a collective agreement that Fudo’s actions have been getting too reckless. At this point, it’s not even about what public eyes might think, it’s more about how those Dragons are gonna respond,” she elaborated.

*sigh*
“You’ve always been a worry-wart y’know, Yuki,” Steffan said as he rested his cheek in his palm.

“Regardless, this is a real problem here!” she spat. “It’s not just the fact that he’s getting out of control...the problem is, he’s giving those Order retards a reason to squeal like fucking piglets. They’d want nothing more than for the Clan Heir to be on board with them!”

“Did you forget that the only reason I became a Team Captain was because Fudo started distancing himself? This isn’t something we can keep turning a blind eye to!” – Yuki was the Captain of Team #1, which consisted of herself, Kento, and Galib.

“Hmm…well, you’re not wrong, I guess. It would be a problem if his actions got too careless,” Steffan remarked.

“It’s gonna be one of two things: either we all report to Gado and Tenchi–sama, or both him and The Order end up doing something that’ll warrant a response from them, or worse, the Dragons,” Yuki explained.

“…let’s give it a little more time,” Steffan decided.
“WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!” Yuki snapped.

“It should be fine, Yuki…Captain Emir’s watching over him, isn’t he?”

“I’m telling you, that hothead of his is gonna bite us in the ass later,” she insisted.

*yawn*

“I’ll try talking to him later,” Katashi stepped in. “He and the Captain should be out right now, so I’ll give them a little while.”

“…it’s not like I don’t miss Hayami either, y’know,” she sighed.

“Yeah, but in Fudo’s case, he’s trying to rescue his family too,” Steffan pointed out.

“Still, you can’t just-”

“I get where you’re coming from, Yuki. But…to be honest, I can’t say I don’t admire Fudo.”

“Huh?!”
“See…he actually has the guts to do the things we’re afraid of doing.”

 


 

COLONY NO. 6
BUSINESS DISTRICT

Back inside the store, Fudo placed a stack of cash between him and the old man.

“Please…tell me anything you might know, Gramps. Just now, I know you know I felt it…you’re a Dragon. But, you’re the only one who can give me the answers I need,” he beseeched him.

“…I suppose you have my attention, Hunter,” he responded.

“Almost six years ago…did you happen to hear anything about a surprise attack on the Hunter Training Grounds?” Fudo asked.

“Hm…six years ago...that does ring a bell,” he responded. “But, I heard nothing about the attacker themselves.”

“Did you hear about a kidnapping, from that same incident?”
“…this is the first time I’m hearing about that part,” the man expressed.

“…fuck,” Fudo put his hand to his forehead.

“Well…on the topic of kidnapping, I have some information I could share. I doubt it’s what you might be looking for in particular, but…”

“By all means, please,” Fūdo requested.

“…are you familiar with the Oriki Incident of 95?”

 


 

AICHI JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL

Inside the same first-year classroom from yesterday, Fumi stood by the whiteboard with her teacher, after she was called to answer a question. Her classmates all giggled at her goofy behavior as she was up there, especially considering she wasn’t paying much attention.

It was around 10 minutes before the class’s dismissal. After a while of seemingly paying attention, when in reality she’d been lost in thoughts of her past, Izumi got up.

“Sensei, may I please use the restroom?” she asked after walking over to the lecturer.

“Sure, go ahead Izumi. Class is just about finished.”
“Thank you.”

Fumi heard her, and watched as she left the classroom. Around the same time, the old man was explaining to Fūdo the aforementioned incident.

 


 

“The Dragons wanted to eradicate any and all traces of the 5 Ancient Clans…for that reason, the few Oriki survivors were targeted back in 95. Majority of them were killed in that massacre.”

“Yeah, I remember that incident. It was when Hayami and her brother got rescued,” Fudo recalled.

“As it turned out, aside from the late Hayami Oriki, there was one additional survivor,” the man added.

!!

“I don’t recall his name. But, he survived, changed his name, and married a few years later.”

“Wait. If he survived, why didn’t he seek refuge from the Hunters?!” Fudo asked.

“Who knows what his reasoning was…I doubt even his wife knew,” the man responded.

“Anyway, something must’ve happened, because 10 years ago, she ratted him out, and he was executed.”

“A year later, however, there was another incident; an arson, which claimed the life of a young woman. That woman, was his wife – she was killed by Dragons after they found out she and the Oriki had a child.”

“But, here’s something interesting: both the mother and child were targeted, but there was only one victim in the news report; an adult female.”

“…so, the kid escaped then?” Fudo asked.
“That’s what we’ll be theorizing right now. Listen carefully.”

“Around the time of that kid’s supposed ‘death’, her name was Nayumi Tsukumo, a second-grader in Elementary School. A few months after that, in a different school, a student named Megumi Fukumoto registered as a new second-grade student.”

“…hold on, hold on. What are you talking about here?” Fudo asked confusedly.

“Listen to me,” the man continued,

“Nayumi Tsukumo’s medical data was compiled, through the help of Religious Group members who worked in the school. Megumi Fukumoto’s data was processed at the other school, and they were both a perfect match, down to the date of birth. The only mismatch was her hair, from a registration photo.”

“…there still isn’t any concrete proof to them being the same people,” Fudo doubted.

“True, but let’s conduct a hypothesis; let’s say the two are indeed one and the same.”

“The first time the Dragons actually began looking into her, was 5 years ago. Someone looked into the mysterious arson incident, to determine whether that child was alive or not. They found that Tsukumo stopped attending school around the middle of first semester, which was when she ‘died’, and Fukumoto, who didn’t exist as a student anywhere else before, enrolled in another school as a second-grader at the start of second semester.”

“Here’s where things started getting interesting: as it turned out, Fukumoto actually transferred schools every year, at the end of each grade.”

“…?” Fudo’s eyebrows elevated.

“Now, let me hear your input on this. Why would an elementary student, with no parents, go through the trouble of transferring schools every year?” he asked him.

“If they’re one and the same…” Fudo thought before his answer,

“…to avoid being traced,” he responded.
“Hmph, you’re a sharp one,” the man smirked.

“This went on until 4 years ago, one year after the Dragons had started compiling information. At this time, one of the higher-ups conducted what I saw as a test…my Power spoke to me, giving me an instruction: Find and Capture Megumi Fukumoto. Because of the nature of things, this wasn’t heard only by myself, but everyone with Dragon Energy. And, when that voice speaks, you’re forced to obey, no matter what.”

“…and, the test results?” Fudo asked.

“Kehehe…Fukumoto immediately transferred schools, and shortly after, the Religious Group members from that previous school were killed,” he said with a chuckle.

!!

“So...that hypothesis confirmed at least two things: One, Tsukumo and Fukumoto are connected. Two, she has the assistance of a Dragon.”

“…yeah, I’m starting to see the connections now,” Fudo acknowledged. “So, what happened afterwards?”

“Nothing…until yesterday.”

 


 

Izumi walked through the hallways, but she wasn’t headed to the restroom. There was a particular area where she and Fumi would hang around, almost every lunch break. She knew Fumi heard her earlier as well, but seeing as Fumi was the one who taught her that code-word, it would probably only be a matter of time before she came following her.

She walked up a stairwell. Throughout the walk from the classroom up until now, she thought on her past; memories of her father, memories of Nakamura, memories of the numerous schools and students she once associated with, and even memories of the single nightmare that haunted her. Above all these thoughts, her mother’s last words were what stood out the most. They felt even louder as she stood at the door at the top of the stairwell.

“I’m…sorry…why…why…?”

By the time she opened the door to the roof, she finally heard the words with clarity:

“…I’m sorry I had to give birth to you.”
“…why were you ever born?...”

It was an unfinished roof; there were no guard-rails erected yet, and so the only ‘barrier’ for the time being was a few lines of rope and security tape. Izumi took her time walking over, maneuvered past the security measures, and stood on the ledge for a while.

“It’s ok…Mother,” she thought to herself.

“…you won’t have to feel sorry anymore.”

Her thoughts were interrupted by the opening of the door; it was exactly who she expected, but this was not what that person expected.

“…Izumi?”

Fumi froze as she looked in front of her, and saw her classmate turn around to reveal her watering eyes.

“You…always told me not to go past there…what are you doing…?”

 


 

“If I were to guess, she probably kept transferring schools, but this time, changed her name each year too. She also conveniently only attended schools where no Dragons worked, ’else they would have found her sooner,” the old man continued to reason with Fudo.

“But, over the years, the bounty on Fukumoto kept increasing…and it must’ve worked, because yesterday, it was called off.”

“…but, if she kept changing her name, wouldn’t that mean only someone who knew her could blow her cover?” Fudo asked.

“Perhaps,” he responded.
“Furthermore…something’s been bugging me,” Fudo spoke,

“…how are you able to tell me all this? What about the Binding Seal you Dragons are supposed to have?”

The man grinned deviously, as he held out his palm on the table,
“Kehehe…that sounds like a separate conversation.”

At the same time, Fudo received a message on his cell phone; it was from Emir. It read:

“Let’s move. NOW.”

“Tch! Now?”

*gasp*

“Wait…could it be?” Fudo thought as he looked at the old man. Immediately, he got up and stormed out of the store.

“Let’s talk about that later, Gramps! Don’t worry about the funds!”
“Kehe…call me Satoshi. Pleasure doing business with you, Hunter.”

As Fudo ran out the door, Emir was waiting in the car, and he quickly jumped in.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“We’ve got movement at a high school. Same one the juniors handled yesterday.”

Fudo froze when his Captain said that.

“…what is it?” he asked.

“Step on it, now!”

 


 

ABOUT A MINUTE EARLIER

“So…why are we here again?”

“We’re just patrolling, because of what happened yesterday. You got short-term memory?”

On the outskirts of Aichi Junior High, the Hunters of Team #2, Amira and Gina Sanjuro, were on patrol duty. It mostly consisted of them trying to avoid the students while they annoyed each other.

“Still, based on what happened, it’s not like an attack was being planned here,” Gina reasoned. “It was by chance those guys ended up fighting that Dongsu guy here.”

“Either way, we’re on duty, so just keep an eye out, would ya?” Amira requested.

“Hey…they shouldn’t be up there, should they?”

Gina directed Amira’s attention to the unfinished roof, where a student stood beyond the security boundary, on the ledge. They also saw another girl with her, behind the boundary.

“Are these kids for real?” she asked with an irritated look.

“Scold them after. For now, let’s go warn them -”

In the middle of Gina’s statement, they felt cold shivers down their spines, which was ironic considering the temperature elevated. All they were able to see was a bright burning light from the corners of their eyes, headed towards the same roof; it was a Dragon, most likely from the Inferno Gang.

“What the-?!”
“Team 2, engage!!”

These words echoed from the girls’ earpieces; it was their Captain and former Instructor, Miwa Yamaguchi.

“Got it! Come on, Gina!”

“Hunters within Colony 5, requesting backup at the High School!” Miwa signaled as she made her way.

 


 

A FEW SECONDS EARLIER

“I never really told you much, did I, Fumi-chan?...I’m sorry…”
“No, Izumi! Get away from there!”

“It’s fine…I want this…please, don’t stop me, Fumi-chan.”

“Goodbye…Nakamura-san...”

As she stood facing Fumi with a smile and dampened cheeks, Izumi leaned back, and started to descend.

“IZUMI!!”

Immediately there was a bright flash; Fumi looked to see the source right in front of her, and Izumi next to it.

“Uh?!”

“Sheesh, that was lucky. Don’t scare me like that, you damned brat.”

It was a male; huge body build with an above average height. The visible parts of his skin had scales, and his forearms likewise his feet were blood-red in color. His face was rough, large dragon wings protruded from his back, and his whole body seemed to be engulfed in fire.

Just looking at him was enough to trigger Izumi’s PTSD...as she remembered the burning room, the smell of smoke, and her mother's corpse.

“G…Get…!”
“GET AWAY FROM-”

The Dragon swiftly knocked her unconscious with a blow to the neck.

“Come on, kid, no need for that.”

“This is…a Dragon? What’s he…!”

It was at this point that he and Fumi were looking at each other.

“Would be a pain if I left witnesses,” he thought to himself.

With this thought, the Dragon extended an arm of flames, grabbing Fumi. At the same time, the two B-Rank Hunters arrived after quickly scaling the walls.

“Let them go, you creep!” Gina yelled.

“Back off, young ladies.”

As he responded, he aimed his palm at them, from which a gigantic fireball was released. Gina intercepted at the last moment by activating her technique; she created a wall of dark purple flames in front of herself and Amira which blocked the attack.

By the time it was over, however...the Dragon along with the girls disappeared in a small pillar of fire.

“…shit.”


Gina can now use Flame Control to a certain extent, as opposed to 6 years ago. GG Gina!

NAYUMI TSUKUMO / IZUMI KOBAYASHI
AGE: 15 (DOB: July 6, 2002)
HEIGHT: 5'5"
BODY: Slim Build
HAIR TYPE: Dark Brown; Long
OCCUPATION: Student

+ She can't stay in one location for too long, so she regularly moves across every Colony.
+ She attends a different school each semester.
+ Mr. Nakamura had been taking care of her ever since her mother died.
+ She suffers severe depression and insomnia.
+ Her father was closely related to Hayami Oriki.
+ Her only real friend is Fumi.

YUKI ASAGIRI
AGE: 31 (DOB: August 18, 1987)
HEIGHT: 5'8"
BODY: Slim Build
HAIR TYPE: Silver; Long Ponytail
OCCUPATION: S-Rank Hunter

+ She reluctantly accepted Tenchi's invite to join the Hunter Force.
+ She is the only female S-Rank Hunter.
+ She only seems to get along with Tenchi, Steffan, and Emir.
+ She and Steffan developed a brother/sister relationship.
+ She tries to stay outside of the Family Grounds, preferring to be on patrol in different Colonies.

EMIR YAMAGUCHI
AGE: 35 (DOB: November 11, 1982)
HEIGHT: 6'0"
OCCUPATION: S-Rank Hunter

FUDO SANJURO
AGE: 32 (January 6, 1986)
HEIGHT: 5'10"
OCCUPATION: S-Rank Hunter

STEFFAN RAKULLI
AGE: 30 (December 6, 1987)
HEIGHT: 5'7"
OCCUPATION: S-Rank Hunter

GINA SANJURO
AGE: 17 (DOB: May 19, 2000)
HEIGHT: 5'5"
OCCUPATION: Semi B-Rank Hunter

AMIRA SANJURO
AGE: 18 (DOB: December 19, 1999)
HEIGHT: 5'5"
OCCUPATION: B-Rank Hunter

0