#29: Blood Soaked Angels, Part 2
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 


7:45PM
FAMILY GROUNDS

Over by the Hunters’ personal meeting room, Gado was sitting down keeping up with the news, while he waited for Tenchi. As he sat there, something had been pondering on his mind.

“Did I really make the right decision?...”

His thoughts were straying. He wasn’t thinking only of the mission he sent the Hunters on, but many other things. Even decisions and situations that had long passed, which he felt as though they might’ve directly led to this situation. He couldn’t think straight.

“Your head’s gonna fall right off at that rate.”
In the middle of his internal conflict, his fellow Clan Leader returned.

“Don’t mind me, Tenchi…so, what’s our sit–rep?”

“Nothing,” Tenchi responded, “the most we’ve got going on are our patrols. Everything’s quiet here.”

“I see…so, the exchange is our only worry then. Any word from them?” Gado asked.

“Not yet. Also, Emir called, seemed like he was on to something,” Tenchi informed him.

“Oh, he found Fudo?” Gado asked intuitively.
“No…but, he had a good idea where to find him.”
“Where?”

With a sigh, Tenchi responded,
“…take a wild guess.”


COLONY NO. 4
OLD FACTORY
19 SECONDS BEFORE THE PRISON DOME ACTIVATED

Fudo situated himself in between the girls and the Dragons, bringing them over into the Hunters’ possession. Without a shred of fear, he stared down the entire Inferno Gang as he prepared himself to fight.

“Keh…I was counting on this exact scenario not happening,” Madoka thought with a nervous laugh as a cold sweat ran down the side of his face.

“The boss told us he specifically made sure Fudo didn’t receive that video message…was it the Hunters? So, they don’t care about their No Killing policy anymore?”

“Kehehe…so, the prodigal son makes his entrance, eh?” he asked with a chuckle, grinning.

“The three of you from The Order, I’m gonna want you guys to back me up. Chojo–san, Steffan, grab the girls and get everyone out of here,” Fudo instructed them.

“So, this was the something that Religious Leader talked about, huh…” Fudo thought to himself. “Just when I thought he was giving me false hope, that anonymous source sent me Kallavan’s announcement.”

“I’m still not fully recovered from last night…but, I’m definitely in good enough shape to knock some goons’ heads together,” he thought as dual–wield Flame Control daggers materialized in his hands.

“Quite the confidence you’ve got, huh hotshot?” Madoka asked him as he, Jegal, and the rest of the Inferno Gang readied themselves for a brawl.

“Boys…let’s get this party starte–”

*SHUDDER*

The wave of energy that rose up inside the building at that moment was spine–shivering. Every person inside and even outside at that moment halted, and their eyes turned toward the back of the room.

“This is…” Fudo spoke in his mind. “It isn’t Dragon Energy, but it feels like Divine Energy…what the hell is back there?”

*SLASH*

On the balcony where Jamal and Tarik were immobilized. Tarik stood on the balcony’s railing while Jamal, behind him, ran a pocketknife through the temple of one of the two Dragons who’d been guarding them – the other one’s body was laid lifeless a few feet away from them. Afterwards, he joined Tarik in standing on the railing, and all eyes saw them standing in the shadows.

“Those two…aren’t they the brats the boss told us to keep watch on?” Madoka thought to himself. “Is that power coming from them?”

“But…that power’s just as monstrous as the Boss’s…the hell?”

Tarik then spoke to Jamal as he activated a technique:
“Yeah, I’ve seen enough…time to get busy.

PRISON DOME • 空間結界 (Kū-kan Kek-kai)

A black, opaque, dome–shaped structure was erected over the factory, forming from a midpoint in the air above the building and stretching all around its perimeter. It was the same technique Arata Zen activated in the battle with Fudo.

Upon looking outside through one of the broken windows and seeing the dome lowering, Fudo immediately commanded his fellow Hunters,

“Grab them and get out of here now! Before that dome comes down!!”

“Shit, it could already be down!” Chojo guessed as he took Nayumi and Fumi’s hands. “It’s probably prioritizing activation speed over what we can physically see!”

“Ilmar, Satoru, Akiro, come on!” Kodaki instructed them, being nearest to the exit.

“You think we’ll let you go, Hunters?!” a few Dragons got ready to gang up on them.

*WHACK*
*SLAM*
*THUD*

Suddenly, three of Satoru’s clones spawned behind them and attacked, knocking down three enemies. Simultaneously, Steffan froze about five Dragons in place with his ice, while Miwa casted an Illusionary Technique on two persons at once, and Kodaki stopped two Dragons with Inverse–Flow before taking them down with taijutsu.

“Woah…these Hunters are amazing…” Fumi admired their synergy and choreography.

“Go, Akiro!” Chojo declared as he let go of the girls’ hands.

*FWOOSH*

Instantaneously, the girls swapped positions. Just a moment ago, they were standing next to Chojo, and not a second later they were standing by Akiro, while two Kunai knives twirled midair next to Chojo.

“What the –!” Jegal exclaimed, “Teleportation Sorcery? Who is that Hunter?”

“Alright, let’s move it! Bring your ass, Chojo–san!” Steffan commanded while Satoru and Ilmar grabbed the girls.

The way was cleared, and as the 6 Hunters went through the exit, they noticed something. As Chojo guessed, there was a lag between what they were seeing and the Dome’s actual activation – the technique was already casted. But, for some reason, they were not blocked by the barrier. They all exited the building with ease.

“…what the fuck?” Madoka reacted, confused by what he just saw.

Body Reinforcement! • 身体強化 (Shin-tai Kyō-ka)

Chojo’s energy burst forth, and he dashed full speed from the midst of the building out to the exit, where he regrouped with the Hunters, unhindered by the Dome. The only ones of them left in the building were Fudo and the Hunters from The Order; Renji, Kyuji, and Daewi.

“What the hell’s going on?” Jegal asked himself. “I was going to create a Prison Dome myself, so I was surprised to see that one of those two went and did the honors.”

“But, despite the lag in the dome’s descent, I can sense that the technique is definitely active. A Prison Dome only serves one function…if it’s not meant for trapping the Hunters, or the girls, then who…?”

At the same moment, the horror in his eyes could have been comprehended by anyone…as he saw a few Dragons attempting to chase after the Hunters but were blocked by the barrier.

The Prison Dome was meant to deny entry and exit to anyone with Dragon Energy.

“…those fucking runts…” Madoka muttered as his anger boiled over and his Dragon energy rose, looking in the direction of Jamal and Tarik.

“They created a Prison Dome to trap dragons? What’s going on?” Fudo asked himself, confused.

“Whatever…you guys know what you’re getting into, right?” he asked the members of The Order; their four backs against each other’s as the Inferno Gang assorted themselves all around them, with Madoka and Jegal at the forefront.

“Hmph…this is exactly what Emilio–sama prepared us for,” Daewi responded as he cracked his knuckles.

“I’ll never be able to go wild like this again for a long time…might as well get the bones loose,” Kyoji added, removing some bandages off his right hand.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way, Fudo–senpai,” Renji responded while equipping his sword from off his back.

Through all this, Jamal and Tarik remained standing on the balcony’s railing. Tarik’s body was emitting a black aura, along with tribal markings on the left side of his body, while the iris of Jamal’s right eye glowed red. For the moment, they didn’t have to worry about any Dragons approaching them – both due to Fudo’s presence, and the energy they sensed from Tarik.

"I'm surprised that worked...Noritoshi made it past the barrier, despite having dragon energy," Tarik remarked. "It's an insignificant amount, so I guess it makes sense."

“...what’s keeping you?”

Tarik was ready to make a move anytime Jamal was, but that was the problem; Jamal wasn’t ready, for some reason.

“It’s just…sad,” he responded.
“What is?”

Ever since Mr. Nakamura emerged from the crowd, Jamal hadn’t deactivated his eye. He observed the 5 second interaction between him and Nayumi intently…and he saw everything. There wasn’t a single detail that he missed.

“…I’m able to see their futures,” he responded while staring down.

“Not a single one of these Dragons…are going to see tomorrow.”

This was an inaccurate statement. Jamal couldn’t actually see into their futures, instead he saw their lifespans. He didn’t want to tell Tarik the truth at that moment, but this was still half of the reason for his earlier statement.

“Hmm…how pissed do you think Gyuwhan will be after this?” Tarik asked, jokingly.

“Who knows…who cares…either way, Tsukumo and Noritoshi are safe now,” Jamal responded.

“…let’s go.”


“Push through! We’re seconds away from being out of here!”

The Hunters sprinted to the getaway vehicles with the girls while fleeing Dragons, being covered by Steffan who froze them in place as they approached.

“DIE!!”

Out of nowhere, a Dragon launched a giant fireball at the group from midair.

Body Reinforcement!

Ilmar, who might’ve been feeling left out after not getting any hits in earlier, did the most reckless thing ever. Akiro had instinctively activated his technique, swapping out Nayumi who was next to Ilmar, for one of his earlier thrown shuriken, to protect her from the incoming attack.

Upon activating Body Reinforcement, Ilmar allowed his energy to actually coat his body rather than keeping it within, and he leapt into the air – headfirst into the fireball!

“What a psychopath,” Steffan muttered as he froze the fireball.

On the opposite end, Ilmar emerged from the attack to land his own surprise attack on the Dragon,

“What the –?!” the Dragon exclaimed.
“Turn up the heat a little more, dumbass!”

By using Body Reinforcement in that manner, his body was protected to an extent from the flames. He collided into the Dragon, and grabbing a fistful of his hair dragged the dragon’s head, and rammed it face–first into his knee, likely fracturing most of the bones in the front of his skull. He then descended with the happiest smile on his face.

“You’re out of your mind,” Satoru remarked.
“No way you guys are hoggin’ up all the fun,” he responded.

“Alright, let’s get out of here,” Chojo instructed them as they shoved themselves into the vehicles. Chojo sent the girls into Kodaki’s car, occupied by himself, Ilmar, Satoru, and Akiro. As a few more dragons came running, they hit the gas and made their escape.

“WOO!! Imagine that! Mission accomplished!” Ilmar blurted out joyfully.

“I didn’t think we’d make it out that easily…that was scary,” Akiro exhaled.

“Tomorrow’s gonna be a whole new hell to face after tonight…but, for now, mission success,” Kodaki added. “Is everyone good? You two, particularly,” he referred to the girls.

“Yeah…thank you all so much,” Fumi started to respond. “Nayumi–chan, are you…”

Amidst all the chaos, they’d almost forgotten what Nayumi had to witness right in front of her eyes. Not only that, but Nakamura’s betrayal along with the knowledge of her past. She was amazingly compliant through the entire escape, but now that she had the time, she took her moment. Fumi comforted her and wiped the tears from her sore, reddened eyes.

“I’m sorry for what you two had to experience over the last few days, but from now on, you’ll be safe with–”

“W–WAIT!! We can’t leave yet!” Fumi suddenly remembered something, cutting off Satoru. “The ones who protected us, we can’t leave them! They’re the reason you managed to save us!”

“Huh?” Ilmar asked confusedly, “Dragons protected you? What are you on about?”

“They’re not Dragons! Their names are Jamal and Tarik!!”


“Hunters are ranked differently from Dragons.”

A group of Hunter Trainees were seated inside a classroom. At the front stood a younger Tenchi Yamaguchi, lecturing while pointing out examples on the whiteboard. It was a flashback, from Fudo’s point of view – back when he was still in the Academy.

“Dragons aren’t bound by limitations on what they can and can’t do, unlike us Hunters,” he continued lecturing. “They won’t think twice about taking a Hunter’s life if given the opportunity, and the damage they might cause is none of their concern. For this reason, the members of the Big–Three are ranked based on their ruthlessness and destructive power.”

“But, us Hunters are different. We’re trained to subdue dragons, not kill them.”

“Therefore, on average, you’ll find that D–Ranked Hunters have no problems dealing with D–Ranked Dragons, and so forth, despite the dragon’s willingness to use deadly force.”

“However…things do get a little tricky once you enter the realm of Special Ranks. They’re the anomalies in this world. For example: I, Tenchi Yamaguchi, am an S–Rank Hunter, but that doesn’t mean I could defeat Hellam Ryūjin, who was also an S–Rank Dragon. Bottom line, Special Rankers are like random draws out of a Super–Rare Box – all have unfathomable worth and are unpredictable.”

“I’m positive that soon enough, one or more of you will grow to attain this level. For that reason, I want you to keep this in mind. You guys aren’t the only ones getting stronger as time goes on.”

“Well…I’m pretty sure you’ll see for yourselves, one day.”


A MINUTE BEFORE CHOJO’S TEAM FLED THE AREA

“I remember what Tenchi–sama said that time, but…” Fudo thought to himself as the flashback ended, after running through a group of dragons, landing precise attacks on each one.

“…exactly where does S–Rank end?”

As he thought this to himself, he looked toward the back of the room for a moment, where he saw the bodies of dragons being flung left and right, blood splattering and detached limbs flailing – not the repercussions of his allies’ actions, but from the two monsters who bore their fangs earlier.

“Keep yer eyes open, Hunter!”

A dragon took a vertical swing at Fudo from behind with a flaming machete. He quickly evaded by side–stepping, and while the dragon’s momentum carried his body downward, he decapitated him.

Daewi shoulder–rushed into a dragon, shoving him into another, while he knocked out another one with two punches alone. One by one dragons approached him, and one by one he manhandled them with brutal physical attacks. He sent one to his knees with a gut punch, knocked out the teeth of another with a kick, dug his knee into another’s face – within 15 seconds, he had a bodycount of about 10.

“Daewi Sanjuro, eh?”

As he snapped the neck of his last opponent, he heard the voice of someone standing behind him. It was Jegal, who’d activated his Transformation mode.

“I’d heard rumors that you’re one of the toughest tanks out of the deadly Hunters…I wanted to confirm that myself,” he spoke as he approached him.

“…you’ll regret this,” he responded as he wiped someone’s blood from off his face and cracked his knuckles.

At the same time, Renji and Kyoji were fighting together; the former armed with a small sword, and the latter barehanded – although his unwrapped right hand bore the Kanji symbol 擾 meaning Disturb on its palm as well as the back. After a few seconds of hand–to–hand combat with a dragon, he planted his palm into his chest, and through activation of a technique,

Idle Disruption • 無為変化 (Mui Henka)

The dragon lost control of his body, and his own power burned him alive. This was a technique created sometime during the Dragon War, designed to forcefully disrupt a dragon’s energy. This causes them to temporarily lose control of their power, which can be lethal depending both on the user’s skill level, as well as the dragon’s ability to control his power.

“Oooh, that was sick, Kyoji–kun!”

As Renji complimented his ally, he sensed a dragon approaching from the rear, and swung one of his blades behind him,

“Too easy…”
?!!

By the time he looked, he saw that his enemy was already dead with both his hands and head detached midair, and his sword was no longer in his hand.

“What the…he’s dead? And my sword, where is it?” he asked in confusion.

That was when he saw in the corner of his eye, a boy. He only caught a glimpse, but he managed to see black hair, a black sleeveless hoodie, and his sword. It was Jamal.

“Was that…a kid?” he asked himself.

*SLASH*
*TEAR*
*STAB*

With a red glare trailing his eye from every movement, Jamal went on a massacre. He dashed past dragons faster than their eyes could follow, and by imbuing the same unique powerful energy into the sword, he murdered every one that crossed his path.

“Hey…isn’t he one of them?” Kyoji asked, bewildered.
“Kyoji–kun!!”

*SHHUP*
*SLASH*

Quicker than Kyoji could follow, Renji tried to warn that he was about to be attacked by a dragon from behind, but by the time he turned around, both the dragon’s arms were missing. He then used the enemy’s moment of confusion to attack him with Idle Disruption.

“That was dangerous…who was that?”

As he asked himself this, he noticed another young boy walking past him; blonde–white haired, wearing a white long–sleeved shirt, and wielding a Katana emanating a black mist of energy.

“Eyes open, Hunter,” Tarik advised him before immediately dashing off and going on a rampage.

“So…I take it they’re friendly? Not that I get why,” Renji asked.
At the same time, a few more Dragons set their eyes on them.

“Whatever the case, we’re not their targets. For now, let’s not make them ours,” Kyoji responded, preparing to engage the enemies again. “Let’s go!”

*THWACK*
*CRACK*

As Jamal ran through the hordes of enemies, killing off as much as he could, he was getting a bit worried about something.

“Jegal is busy with that guy…Fudo–kun and the others are handling the rest…” he thought as he scanned the room with his eye.

“…but, where’s Madoka? I can’t find him any–”
“BOO.”

Simultaneously, as his body turned after stabbing someone’s throat, he saw Madoka approaching from his right flank with a flaming hand.

“I’ll slaughter you myself, you scum little shit!”

With the knife still embedded in the Dragon’s neck, Jamal flipped himself over him, and dropkicked him toward Madoka, who tore his face off with the attack.

Caring little, Madoka pushed forward to engage in close–quarters combat. He attacked him with flaming punches, all of which were skillfully dodged. Though bloodlust overflowed in him, he’d been analyzing the boy all along.

“These brats…they’re the same ones from the Clans who got kidnapped a few years back. They’ve both got power similar to Dragon Energy…and, what’s up with this one’s eye?...”

At the same time, Jamal grabbed the body of the dragon Madoka killed earlier by the waist of the pants and threw it at him to slow him down.

“Not just that, but for his small body…” he continued thinking as he tried pushing the body off, when he felt a very heavy force send both him and the body flying across the room – it was a punch dealt to the dead body by Jamal.

“…how the hell is he so strong?!”

He wasn’t given any time to rest as his body slammed into a wall. Immediately, Tarik ran up on him, and with a hand enveloped in a black aura, he grabbed his shirt and threw him back toward Jamal.

“This one’s energy is a lot more pronounced! It’s heavy!!”

As he flew across the room once again, he was intercepted by Jamal who dealt him a heavy kick to the spine, sending him flying back to Tarik.

“AGH!!”

Writhing in pain from the absurd power behind their attacks, he tried desperately to regain control of the battle’s flow, to intercept Tarik whose palm was stretched out towards him.

“YOU’RE GONNA DIE, YOU LITTLE–”

Suddenly, he noticed that he couldn’t move a muscle as his body flew through the air. That was when it clicked to him that Tarik was using a technique.

“Inverse–Flo –”

*WHAM*
*BASH*
*THWACK THWACK THWACK*

Before he could even finish thinking, both Jamal and Tarik immediately rushed into him after dropping their weapons, showering him with an onslaught of attacks from in front and behind. In addition, the energy Tarik poured into his body was so powerful that it rendered him completely immobile for 12 seconds.

Within those twelve seconds…they each dealt roughly 30 strikes to his head, face, neck, torso, abdomen, back, and groin.

As if that wasn’t enough, they concluded their onslaught with a combination attack – from in front and behind, they both performed a midair horizontal kick, cracking his skull. By the time they stopped attacking him, at least 30 of his bones were fractured and he was missing about 6 teeth.

It was safe to say that every single person in the building stopped what they were doing to watch, as the Inferno Gang’s Second–in–Command dropped dead to his knees, at the hands of two teenagers.

“They’re ruthless…” Fudo looked on in awe.

When the rest of the Inferno saw this, they all lost their minds. Their immediate thoughts were to gang up on the two, completely ignoring the Hunters as they rushed toward them.

“Madoka…?” Jegal stared in shock at his lifeless body on the ground.

*GRAB*

“Yeah, it’s unfortunate you had to see that,” Daewi started to speak as he grabbed his shirt,

“But, don’t assume that I actually care.”

*BOOF*

Daewi sent a vomit–inducing punch into his abdomen, while Kyoji and Renji rushed in and proceeded to gang up on him.

“Why…” thoughts ran across his mind as the Hunters pummeled him,

“Why am I not fighting back?...”

*WHACK*
Kyoji struck his temple with a deadly butterfly kick.

*BASH*
No longer armed with his sword, Renji grabbed a discarded baseball bat, and indented the Dragon’s skull.

“Why did I even become a Dragon?”
“When…when did it all begin?...”


It was about 15 years ago. I was standing inside that dirty, dusty old shack of an apartment. I probably smelled, and I wore some raggedy–ass clothes, and I had bruises all over. I stood a few feet behind that old couch where the old bastard sprawled himself out, gulping down a bottle of alcohol while that antenna TV ran a bunch of static. He looked as if he didn’t have a care in the world; that nonchalant, depressed expression that I’d never forget no matter how hard I tried. The last time we got to see anything remotely ‘happy’ in our lives were the happy faces of loan sharks who terrorized both of us…either that or an episode of Friends, back when the TV still worked.

*gulp, gulp*

“I don’t got a dime left to spend on you…beat it, brat,” I heard him mutter. Pretty sure I smelt the stench of booze from his mouth, even though I wasn’t that close.

Months after, I roamed the streets. I abandoned the old man, and tried finding some ways and means of earning money to survive. Sold drugs, beat up random punks in street brawls (or had my own ass handed to me), gambled, kidnapped, scammed – anything that worked, worked. Did I have a home? Hell no…depending on what you’d call a home. But for me: alleys, dumpsters, bus stops, you name it. Nothing really mattered much besides earning my day’s keep – didn’t care for anything else, neither was there anything else to be cared for.

I sometimes thought of the old man – “Is that scumbag still alive? Did those loan sharks sell his organs? Did he drown in his own alcohol–poisoned spilled guts?” Either way, it didn’t matter to me. All that mattered was my sorry excuse for a life.

“Smells like disappointment around here.”

I was looking around in an alleyway searching for food, then another kid about twice my age bent the corner – a poor, homeless hustler just like me, and one I’d known for about a month – it was Madoka.

“Smells just like home, doesn’t it?” I asked in response sarcastically. “What’s the move?”

“Found this real shady guy out by the way, let’s rob him.”

I didn’t respond – my mind was like, “Say less,” and I followed him. Stuff like this wasn’t anything new to us – as a matter of fact, I might've actually looked forward to opportunities like these...we had to earn our keep to survive, by any means necessary.

The guy was about 30 seconds away, wearing this full black and white gown like he was dressed and ready for his opp’s funeral. We walked up to him, and without any questions, I drew my makeshift blade while Madoka had half a brass knuckle.

*WHACK*

Believe me when I say I still don’t know what happened at that moment. All I know is he must’ve nailed me with some Jet Li nonsense, and we woke up in an old room. I didn’t remember seeing Madoka in there…well actually, I don’t remember if it had even crossed my mind to look for him.

Something about me felt…off. I never considered myself a doctor, but something felt weird about my body. I felt like I had a sun in my chest, and I felt…strong as hell. I wanted to fight someone for absolutely no reason, and I did just that when a door creaked open.

*SKIIID*

In about two seconds I was off the floor and in front of the door, ready to knock this guy’s lights out, when I saw a bright orange flash. Not only did my face feel like I’d stuck it inside a furnace, but my body got flung back exactly where I was. I might’ve glimpsed Madoka in a corner when that happened.

Somehow, I still remember this part even though I can’t remember how the dude in the robe washed us. But right before I fainted, I saw this big guy walk into the room, and I clearly remember him saying…


Just as Kyoji was about to land the finishing blow, after being tag–teamed by the three for roughly 30 seconds, Jegal’s entire life flashed before his eyes, and he muttered to himself:

“A street kid down to the bone…”

“…when I see people like you, I don’t mind welcoming them into the family,” the voice finished in his mind, its owner being none other than his leader, Kallavan.

By that time, Idle Disruption activated…and Jegal’s body burned itself to ashes.

*exhale*
“Now…time to–”

By the time Kyoji and the rest of them turned around, they saw nothing but bodies lying around.

*huff, puff*

Jamal walked with two decapitated heads dangling from the grip of each hand, as he beheld the massacre around him and his right eye slowly deactivated. In front of him, a body groveled amongst the others – a survivor. The dragon took his time raising himself up from the ground, weary from heavy blood loss and unable to heal himself, and one of his eyes dangled from its socket. Upon seeing the boy before him, none of those things seemed to matter, as he took one last stand to avenge a life or two.

“RAAAHHHH!!!”

*WHISTLE*
*SPLATTER*

The dragon’s head was pierced by an attack, and it ignited with dark purple flames afterward. Unfazed, the half–dragon boy turned his head to the left, to see his older brother armed with a bow created from his flames. Fudo decided to do the mysterious fighter a favor, making note of his fatigue.

His ally walked up from behind him, after searching around for his earlier dropped katana. By this point, the Hunters stood staring at them in silence, wanting to thank the two strangers for their support, but they weren’t dropping their guards that easily. The primary thought that lingered on their four minds as they stared the gladiators down was,

“So…what’s next?”


JEGAL
AGE: 30 (DOB: May 2, 1987)
HEIGHT: 5'10"
HAIR TYPE: Black; Low Cut
OCCUPATION: Inferno Dragon
STATUS: Deceased

+ His actual name is unknown.
+ His father was a drug and gambling addict who owed a very large debt.
+ His mother suffered frequent abuse from his father, eventually leading to her death.
+ He never went to school.
+ The only people he truly respected were his mother, Madoka, and Kallavan.

MADOKA
AGE: 38 (DOB: January 16, 1980)
HEIGHT: 5'8"
HAIR TYPE: Orange; Short, Messy
OCCUPATION: Inferno Gang 2nd Commander
STATUS: Deceased

+ He grew up in street life.
+ From a very young age, he'd grown accustomed to robbing and killing.
+ After meeting a young Jegal, he mentored and looked after him.
+ He used to assist in leading gang-initiation ceremonies, in the form of street fights.
+ He had a hand in the recruitment of roughly 50% of the Inferno Gang's members.

0