The new self in the same world
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adel: Yes. Because of our interventions, the real world now recognizes this former body of “Murakami Fuyuki” as “Murakami Natsumi”, and vice versa. Next, the autocorrection will be applied further.

 

The honor student avatar became naked and all of her clothes disappeared. Then, like the costumes in some games, the gal-style uniform appeared and fitted her instead. Her hair became blonde. The cute makeup and painted nails were applied. The earrings, bangles and knee-high socks also appeared respectively. After the scrunchy make her hair a side pony tail, the “new body” of Natsumi was completed.

The previous gal body also became naked. The makeup and painted nails disappeared. Her hair became black. After the standard uniform and black thigh-highs fitted her, the “new body” of Fuyuki was also completed.

 

Meanwhile, Natsumi’s soul core replaced Fuyuki’s core in the fluid-like soul contents of Fuyuki. The laptop screen showed the transfer of academic knowledge, talents, skills, special abilities, life experience and so on. The calm and collected personality, stress tolerance, situation management, good mannerism and many other good things that belonged to Fuyuki continuously flowed to Natsumi until the last drop.

 

After the new avatars and their parameters were stabilized, there was a bright purple light that casted over the real bodies of the two sleeping princesses. When that light disappeared, they had become the perfect copy of the VR avatars. The mischievous gal was reborn with all of her rival’s advantages as if they originally belonged to her since birth. The top honor student now just became a shell of her former self.

 

Sayoko: The ice queen who loses all of her power without anyone noticing, a pitiful child. Please forgive me because I have no choice. You are just unlucky to be that woman’s daughter.

Adel: Please don’t worry about it too much, Sayoko-sama. She will not be an intellectual disability person. By autocorrection, she will have the same specs as the old Natsumi-sama.

====================================

 

Natsumi: … ummm… ah… I…

Sayoko: Welcome back, Natsumi.

Natsumi: Mother… Adel-san… Eh…? Why do I feel like I just come back from a study group? The piano lesson is tomorrow? …Ah… I get it. You did something with my memories, right?

Sayoko: Well, it’s something like that.

Natsumi: My body feels light. My mind is somehow blazing faster than before. I even remember all of the math formulas of the entire 3 years of high school curriculum.

Sayoko: Moreover, you are now a true daughter of Katsuto-san and me.

Natsumi: Really? I’m glad to hear that, mother… So… about Fuyuki-san?

Sayoko: She is … still fine in her own way, I guess.

Natsumi: … She may be the ice queen who excels in everything. But for me right now, … I think I won’t easily lose to her like before.

Adel: … It seems like our operation is successful, Sayoko-sama.

Sayoko: Thank you very much for your hard works, Adel-chan. It’s quite interesting to see a new side of my daughter too. Fufufu… [newpage]

A few days ago, before Natsumi met Adelaide.

 

Girl A: Do you free next Tuesday, Murakami-san? Our volleyball club needs a hand, please.

Girl B: There will be a scientific exhibition next month. If you are interested in participating, please tell me, Murakami-san.

Girl C: The student council election is coming closer. You are the icon of pureness. Our team want you, Murakami-san!!!

… … …

Fuyuki: Hahhhhhh…… I’m happy that everyone has high expectations of me. But it can be a hassle sometime.

Hanako: I’m proud of you, my daughter. Anyway, please take care of yourself too.

Fuyuki: Thank you, mother. Ah!!! Tomorrow, I plan to attend the group study with Rio-san. May I?

Hanako: Do as you wish. I trust you, Fuyuki. By the way, I have something serious to tell you.

Fuyuki: …? What is it?

Hanako: It’s about that witch.

Fuyuki: You mean… Sayoko-san?

Hanako: That’s right. Our agents discover some data that your gal half-sister may not be your dad’s real daughter.

Fuyuki: … It’s quite a shocking topic but… I am not surprise. I think Natsuki-san doesn’t know about this too.

Hanako: That girl is just a typical spoiled “President’s daughter”. She doesn’t have any ability to compete with you. However, her mother is really the true viper.

Fuyuki: Is there anything that I can help?

Hanako: Nothing, at least for now. But… for your sake, I will assign some bodyguards to protect you.

Fuyuki: I understand, mother. I hope that everything will be fine.

====================================

 

In a running luxurious car, Fuyuki came back from the group study earlier than expected due to a mysterious emergency reason of her friend’s parents.

 

Fuyuki: This is really the serious issue... I didn’t expect that my combat teacher will be the leader of my bodyguards.

Boris: This is serious, ojou-sama. We don’t know what plan that woman will use. Better be safe than sorry.

Fuyuki: Well… we also have 4 cars of the bodyguard team running beside us. 

Boris: These are the evidences of how precious you are, ojou-sama. Hm…?

Fuyuki: What’s wrong, Boris-san?

Boris: Hey, Ryuji. That last intersection, you use a different route from our plan, don’t you?

Ryuji: …

Boris: You should answer me before you have to run more 10 laps tomorrow, you know?

Ryuji: …

Boris: Stop the car…

Ryuji: …

Boris: It seems like you need a strong stimulation to answer me… OUCH!!!

Fuyuki: Boris-san!!!?

Boris: I couldn’t reach my hand to this jerk. It feels like there is an invisible electric barrier in the air before me. Moreover, I don’t know why but now I can’t even move an inch…

Fuyuki: Huh!? The surrounding view outside of our car… When are we outside of the city?

Boris: And now, we don’t even know where we are anymore.

 

After few more minutes, the 5 cars stopped at a large dark blue field with the purple sky. Fuyuki and Boris wait for a while, then came out of the car. Everyone beside these two had no movement at all. They saw a set of beautiful white teacup chair and table. Moreover, there is also a beautiful young girl who had light purple hair with some blue shading in a tight-fitting witch-like costume. Her height was about 150 cm. She was drinking a cup of tea quietly. A few seconds later, the witch girl stood up and greeted them.

 

Witch girl: Nice to meet you, Murakami Fuyuki-san and Boris-san. My name is Grace Violet. I am an agent from Lucid Dream, a magic shop that can renovate your destiny. May I take some of your time?

 

0