The stolen destiny
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adel: Nice to meet you, Murakami Fuyuki-san and Boris-san. My name is Oceanheart Adelaide. I am also an agent from Lucid Dream, the same company as Vio. We came here to execute this joint operation. You can call me Adel.

Fuyuki & Boris: !!!

 

Suddenly, there was the voice of a beautiful maid with gorgeous straight silver hair from the back of Fuyuki and Boris. Her long white opera gloves that extended to the half of her arm showed the mysterious aura which was difficult to describe in words. Boris shouted “Ojou!!!”, then the two brought out the handguns and pulled the trigger. However, mysteriously, there is no any bullet in the magazines. And then, they separately dashed to each agent, challenging for the close combat. Boris chose Adel who seemed to have more physical strength than the witch.

====================================

 

A few minutes later, Boris had many questions in his mind. The maid was abnormally fast. She was so fast but her movement looked like she was just leisurely walked, tilted her body and hopped. Not to mention that she had no sweat at all. Contrastingly, he was losing his stamina very fast as if he had already run around a soccer field for 30 laps. Then, when he stumbled for less than a second, the maid got close to him, smiled, raised her right hand and just touched his chest. After that, he was stopped, literally stopped in the current position just like a video clip that was paused by the watcher.

 

Adel: You are quite strong, Boris-san. Not only the physical strength and combat technique, your intelligence and mental sharpness are also excellent. Her father was right to chose you to be the combat teacher of his daughter. You are just serving the wrong person. Why don’t we correct it together?

Boris: I serve Katsuto-sama, his true wife and his true daughter. My loyalty is rock solid… UGH!!!

 

Adel’s right hand mysteriously sinked into Boris’s body just like a girl sink her hand into the water. There was no drop of blood. She raised her left hand and carefully touched his face, then her fingers also started sinking into his face and head smoothly. Adel whispered softly “Neee… please look at me, Boris-san. Please look at me more, more, more and more…”

 

In the mind of “Boris”

Boris: I was a war veteran. I discarded my past name long ago. My past life is just about fighting to survive until I met with Katsuto-sama. His wife, Hanako-sama is also an honest and intelligent person. Fuyuki-sama, their daughter is a good girl with many talents. She is the top honor student who can excel in everything after she set her mind. I was assigned to be her combat teacher for a few years. As time goes on, we trust each other. Fuyuki-sama’s future is so bright. I want to continuously support her. I have no doubt that she will be the next successor of Murakami group in the future. However, Murakami Sayoko, his other wife is a sly and evil woman. She has a daughter with the same age as Fuyuki-sama, Murakami Natsumi. She is a spoiled brat with only one good point, her beauty. She may be a fashionable gal at the surface but who knows that she will be a poison snake in the future.

 

Boris: UGH!!! UGH!!! GAH!!! GAH!!! OHHH!!! AHHH!!!

Adel: You are the excellent personnel. I’m glad that I met you. Please let me dye you with some new colors for a bit, Boris-san.

 

In the mind of “Boris”

Boris: I was a war veteran. I discarded my past name long ago. My past life is just about fighting to survive until I met with Katsuto-sama. His wife, [__________] is also an honest and intelligent person. [__________], their daughter is a good girl with many talents. She is [__________] who can excel in everything after she set her mind. I was assigned to be her combat teacher for a few years. As time goes on, we trust each other. [__________]’s future is so bright. I want to continuously support her. I have no doubt that she will be the next successor of Murakami group in the future. However, [__________], his other wife is a sly and evil woman. She has a daughter with the same age as [__________], [__________]. She is a spoiled brat with only one good point, her beauty. She may be [__________] at the surface but who knows that she will be a poison snake in the future.

 

Boris: AHHH!!! WAHHH!!! NOHHH!!! GAHHHHHHH!!!

Adel: I have already marked the target areas of the canvas. We are almost there. Please bear with it, Boris-san.

 

In the mind of “Boris”

Boris: I was a war veteran. I discarded my past name long ago. My past life is just about fighting to survive until I met with Katsuto-sama. His wife, [Sayoko-sama] is also an honest and intelligent person. [Natsumi-sama], their daughter is a good girl with many talents. She is [a fashionable gal] who can excel in everything after she set her mind. I was assigned to be her combat teacher for a few years. As time goes on, we trust each other. [Natsumi-sama]’s future is so bright. I want to continuously support her. I have no doubt that she will be the next successor of Murakami group in the future. However, [Murakami Hanako], his other wife is a sly and evil woman. She has a daughter with the same age as [Natsumi-sama], [Murakami Fuyuki]. She is a spoiled brat with only one good point, her beauty. She may be [the top honor student] at the surface but who knows that she will be a poison snake in the future.

 

Boris: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! AHHH!!! Ahhh!!! Ah!! … … … Ah… ahhh… ahhh… ah… ah…

Adel: The operation is successful. The background processes and autocorrection will be applied further to fix every error and paradox. Nice to meet you again, Boris-san. [newpage]

 

Vio: Oh my! Does Boris-san lose already? … Oops!?

Fuyuki: Yah!! Huh!! Ha!!!

Vio: Excellent rapid attacks, Fuyuki-san. As expected of the super duper helper of all martial art clubs.

 

Violet in the tight-fitting witch costume easily dodged every attack. Fuyuki had already witnessed the mysterious powers of these agents but she was still calm. She was trying to find any little chance to fight back or escape. Finally, she threw the small hidden knifes to the opponent’s blind spot, then brought out her hidden stun gun. However, she was “paused”.

 

Vio: Excellent judgement too. Murakami Fuyuki, you are the high-quality product indeed. I bet our customer will be very happy to get all of your good points. Well… after I touch your forehead with my finger tip, you will go to sleep and forget everything about this incident. When you open your eyes again, you will feel like you just awake from a light nap. Everything of you will be fineee… like they always have been since the beginning.

====================================

 

In a running luxurious car, after the interventions by Lucid Dream agents, Murakami Fuyuki (now with the body and every parameter of the “former Murakami Natsumi”) gradually opened her eyes.

 

Fuyuki: … ummm… haaa… ehhh… I… I fell asleep? Why do I feel tired and my body feel heavier? Is this because I watched that fashion clip marathon at midnight?

Boris: Would you like a cup of water, Ojou-sama?

Fuyuki: Nahhh… no need… I think I’m OK now, Boris.

Boris: Because the study group finishes earlier than expected, we still have enough free hours. Where would you like to go, Ojou-sama.

Fuyuki: Let me think a bit… I want some new cute skirts and new makeup sets? I want to go to the pop concert tomorrow too?

Boris: But you have to attend the piano lesson tomorrow, Ojou-sama.

Fuyuki: Really? Ahhh… such a hassle. Why do I have to attend that boring lesson? Can we cancel it? You can say that I’m not feeling well, Boris.

Boris: As you wish.

Fuyuki: Great. I’m the lovely daughter of my mom and dad. It’s alright to do anything as I like… for a bit. LOL

====================================

 

Evening, in an underground basement of Murakami Sayoko.

 

Mizuki Shoko, a sexy white-gal and Natsumi’s best friend was invited to the basement. She received a set of wireless lightweight portable motion capture device. It consisted of eight 10-mm censors that could detect real-time movement, heart rate, and many body parameters including the brain wave signals.

 

Shoko: When you called, I still wonder what did you want me to do. I never think that you actually have a geek side, Natsumi.

Natsumi: Shoko-san… I mean… Shoko. You are my best friend who I trust the most. This is the secret testing product of my mother’s new company.

Shoko: Well said, girl. So… What do I have to do next?

Natsumi: You just wear it for a week including the sleep time. Then, we will go shopping, watching movies and having fun with other things together, like we always do. These censors have the camouflage mode. Other people cannot see them.

Shoko: Is that it?

Natsumi: We actually want all of the data from your daily life, then the cloud server will send them to the virtual avatar.

Shoko: You mean the girl in this TV screen, right? Wow… it looks like a real person. She is cute too. Hmmm… Does her face look like someone I know?

Natsumi: This avatar is based on my half-sister’s best friend, Inui Kurome.

Shoko: Is it? Hehhh… I never think that your mother’s company will have a collab with anything related to your half-sister.

Natsumi: It is a branch company of Murakami group. So, this is not a surprise.

Shoko: OK. I have already equipped all of the censors. This is amazing. I barely feel anything about them.

Natsumi: We are all set. Let’s have fun tonight. Fufufu…

 

0