The changed allies
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inui Kurome, a beautiful girl who was an icon of innocence, purity and propriety. Her long straight black hair was tied into a half pony tail with a white ribbon. She wore the standard blazer school uniform according to the school rules with black tights. She was the honor student with sweet, polite and mature personality. She was also good in sports. Some students in her school referred to her as the "white lily princess". Her warm family was very capable in business. However, because of many business trips of her parents, she sometime had to lived alone in a luxury apartment.

 

Inui Kurome had a happy and stable life until a few days ago. In the beginning, she just accidentally click an advertisement about some mystery book in a novel web page. She normally closed that ads window without knowing that a real mystery app was installed in her smart watch. She also didn’t notice that the lighting and atmosphere in her room had become purple theme. After that, … she was always in heat thrice a day.

 

Two days after the installation, she loved her masturbation time unconditionally. The school restroom was the only place that she could become “herself” outside of her apartment. In the evening of the third day, she came back from school, took a bath and changed into her private clothes, a few sets of gal-style school uniform that mysteriously appeared in her closet. Her hair was tied in a high pony tail by a pink scrunchie. She wore the sexy black lingerie set, a white shirt with the few first buttons undone, a low position tie knot, a short above the knee skirt and a pair of loose white socks. Masturbation was already be her 1st priority homework. 

 

After intensive playing with herself for an hour, she started browsing the web about fashion, cosmetics, shopping, sex and night club. When she was sleeping, she dreamed about having fun, even scissoring with a beautiful gal who tied her hair in a side pony tail. She felt that this gal was her idol. Furthermore, she even slightly felt that Fuyuki was actually her enemy.

 

In the fourth evening, Kurome made her hair slightly wavy and practiced makeup. In the fifth evening, she tried a set of perfume. In the sixth evening, she clearly remembered that her beloved dream gal was Murakami Natsumi and strongly believed that Fuyuki was her enemy. In the seventh night, she dreamed about wearing the nipple stimulators and intensive scissoring with innumerable climaxes. She didn't know that many things about herself were continuously modified by the algorithm of the "mysterious cloud server". After that, the background processes and autocorrection were applied. Tomorrow, she would get a new body (the body of Mizuki Shoko) and her mind would be modified to be a faithful subordinate of Natsumi. [newpage]

====================================

 

In the morning after the 7th day, at the mansion of Murakami Sayoko

 

Natsumi: … The app is based on your goodwill to me. Next, the cloud server will make more variations of it, and then send them to other people. After the new fake memories and other data become stable, all of them will become my new allies. (The sexy gal version is the special gift to that princess, though.) Anddd… that’s all for our current strategy.

Shoko: I certainly won’t believe you if this thing didn’t also happen to myself, … Natsumi-san …

 

Mizuki Shoko was chatting and listening to her best friend story while tying her straight blond hair into a half pony tail with a white ribbon. Then, she started wearing her plain white bra and panty, followed by the black tights. After that, she also wore the standard blazer school uniform according to the school rules. In front of the mirror, the new owner of the former body of the “white lily princess” was standing with a perplexed expression.

 

Shoko: Aside from my blonde hair, I really become the white lily princess…

Natsumi: They told me that you also get all of her good parameters too. Kurome will have your old assets instead.

Shoko: My old face is different from her. Won’t everyone confuse?

Natsumi: This world now recognizes that body as “Mizuki Shoko”. You don’t have to worry.

Shoko: Hohhh… It’s good to hear that. Well, I’m already satisfied. It’s time to return to my gal clothes. Fufufu…

====================================

At the mansion of Murakami Hanako, the owner was discussing her plan to check the DNA of Natsumi with her agents.

 

Hanako: I have already contacted the genetic lab. Moreover, my husband will be the witness. The results will be announced at the annual party of Murakami group.  

Fuyuki: It seems like you can finally checkmate her in this meeting, mom.

Hanako: Fufu… I will contact my trusted mercenary group, the “Red scorpion” too.

Fuyuki: Your favourite underground mercenary, right? I always wonder where their base is.

Hanako: In this mansion, only I and Boris know their secret location. Better be safe than sorry.

Boris: I will relay your message to them, Hanako-sama.

Hanako: By the way, Fuyuki… I heard that you are not feeling well in these past few days?

Fuyuki: Yeahhh… It’s something like that, mom. I decide to postpone all of my extra lessons to the next month. I want to rest and focus on taking care of myself more.

Hanako: It’s rare to see you apply makeup. Your tie is loose too.

Fuyuki: Yep. I also paint my nails. My earrings are cute, right?

Hanako: Well… I know that I told you to relax more…

Fuyuki: Don’t worry, mom. I can take care of myself. Everything will be fine. [newpage]

====================================

Somewhere in a secret mountain, at the mercenary base

 

The red scorpion had about 300 mercenaries and many assault weapons. They were experienced soldiers in the past. This time, they were lining up in front of the main building before the operation.

 

While their leader was standing at the podium and reviewing about the plan, the sky mysteriously turned purple, and then they saw a purple lightning storm. Nobody in their lines could imagine that there were two girls floating inside of the center of the storm. They were a beautiful maid with silver hair and a beautiful witch with smug face.

 

Vio: We found youuuu, the red scorpion.

Adel: Information from Boris-san is really accurate. It's time for the cleanup operation.

 

Vio started running with high speed in the sky, hopped to the higher levels a few times, and then ...

 

Vio: Behold my dark assault magic. THUNDER VIOLET KICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Just a few seconds later, a big lightning struck at the center of the mercenary base, followed by a big explosion. Many small parts of humans were scattered into the purple sky.

 

0