The altered happy ending
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were only 15 survivors after the explosion including the leader. They deliberately retreated into the main building just to meet a beautiful maid with silver hair. Their instincts made them to shoot this abnormal being as soon as possible. However, when their eyes met, all of the mercenaries simultaneously and mysteriously turned the end of their handguns into their mouths. With the peak degree of fear at the last moment, some of them saw a transparent spirit-like undead, overlapping with the girl.

 

Adel: Please let my dye your souls with the color of nightmare. “WRAITH’S EYES”

 

BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

====================================

 

A month later, at the school

 

All of the social relationships with Murakami Fuyuki in the school were switched. Everyone now refered to Natsumi as the “ice queen”. Natsumi had completely replaced Fuyuki in the mind of everyone as if this was the fact since the beginning of school life. She also accepted the invitation to the current student council team. Fuyuki had become a spoiled “president's daughter” in the eyes of everyone instead.

 

Shoko: The meeting will be held on Saturday, right? Natsumi-san…

Natsumi: That’s right, Shoko-san.

Shoko: Will you be alright?

Natsumi: Everything is going according to the plan. I don’t think we will lose.

Shoko: In the past month, everything has been completely changed. After you dyed your hair black and changed your clothes, you look like the perfect copy of the “former” ice queen. fufufu…

Natsumi: Your black hair is also beautiful, Shoko-san. I’m quite happy that you are one of the people who can still remember my past self. Do you free this Sunday? I would like you to join my night study like our past selves always do.

Shoko: Oh my! What are you talking about, Natsumi-san. This innocent me doesn’t have any clue about this topic, you know?

Natsumi: What a perfect actor you are… white lily princess-san…

====================================

 

At the meeting of Murakami group

 

Because of the the interventions by Lucid Dream agents, the destinies of the two mothers was also altered. Murakami Hanako, the former intelligent and honest person had become a short-tempered, sly and arrogant slut. This day, she came to the meeting with the red dress, sexy lingerie and heavy makeup. On the other hand, Sayoko in the white dress had the same aura of the past Hanako. Fuyuki was also perfectly changed into the past Natsumi.

 

Natsumi: If this was a drama play, I feel like our roles have been completely switched.

Fuyuki: What are you talking about?

Natsumi: Nothing. Fuyuki-san.

 

A few minutes later, the DNA test result was announced. Natsumi was really the true daughter of her dad. Surprisingly, Fuyuki’s DNA had been secretly collected by some agents without her notice. Once another DNA test result was announced, Murakami Hanako and her daughter were checkmated. In the end, Natsumi became the officially true heir of Murakami group with a bright future.

====================================

 

Fin.

0