Chapter 3: It’s Just A Phrase
1.5k 4 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW: This is where the smut begins

Spoiler

Teasing, girldick, sex

[collapse]

I still hadn't talked with Zoey or done any research on queer topics as instructed by the following Friday and I hadn't decided if I was even going to or just move on with life without Zoey as hard as that would be.

While it would suck ass to lose one of the few people I considered a friend, it made me so uncomfortable to even think about the fact she's transgender so doing in-depth research on queer stuff wasn't really on the table.

Chad and I had made up and we were preparing for another set of versus games. We had decided to switch the versus set up this week as we'd been playing the same match-up in the RTS and were starting to get bored of it since neither of us wanted to play the other factions and be at a disadvantage.

I glanced over at him several times before we started. Is his face getting rounder…? Nah, must be imagining things.

"Up for supersoldiers vs aliens?" I asked after a bit of deliberation about what to play.

"The game where his suit jacks him off?" Chad asked.

"It doesn't jack him off! If you read the novels you'd know that!"

"Reading is for nerds," Chad laughed.

"You're one to talk, you… you're just trying to annoy me, aren't you?"

"I don't know what you could possibly mean," he grinned cheekily.

"You're lucky you're cute, cause you're an annoying brat," I teased, knowing exactly what buttons to push to turn the tables on him.

"S-shut up! I'm not c-cute!" he stuttered, cheeks quickly reddening.

"Keep telling yourself that, cutie," I smirked, happy with the results of my joke.

He made an oddly high-pitched whine and turned away from me without further comment and we loaded up the classic first-person shooter in silence, then began the war anew. 

"Screenlooker!" he complained, barely five minutes into the game.

"How the fuck do you think could I see your monitor from here? Our desks are facing each other!"

"Maybe you were looking deep into my eyes cause you like me so much and saw my screen in the reflection."

"You keep going on so much about how gay I am for you that you're starting to make me think you're projecting!"

"Fuck you, dude!" Chad swore.

"You wanna fuck me?" I laughed.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" he smirked, then cooed in what had to be his real bedroom voice. "You're always squirming in your chair when I tease you. I'm ready when you are, so you gonna take it like a good girl?" 

We'd been joking about gay stuff to distract each other for a while, but this was a whole new level of galaxy brained strategy. It was like he was playing 6D chess while I was playing checkers. 

I whiffed a sniper shot out of surprise. To my horror in addition to missing the headshot, the shock of hearing those words caused a slight stirring in my nether region. Followed by a much more significant one when I fully processed the rest of what he had said.

'Good girl' hit me like a freight train made of aphrodisiacs and endorphins. I was not unfamiliar with those two magical words, far from it, those two words had been etched into my very soul as soon as I first laid eyes upon it in some long forgotten gender bender story I'd read many years ago.

It would be a lie to say I hadn't sought out the story out of a sort of morbid curiosity. I had heard of the gender bender genre long before I caved in to curiosity and dived head first into it.

To start with I read hentai, but most of it was really mean-spirited and just generally gross, but I made due with what I could find. 

It wasn't rare for the phrase 'good girl' to pop up and when it did so did I. There was something indescribably wonderful about those words. This time though, it had happened in real life and the words were aimed at me, but even hotter- I mean more disturbingly it was Chad who'd said them. 

What the everloving fuck?!? Did he actually turn me on? 

He had continued talking during my horny daze and only the loud bang of a rocket to the face shook me from the spell holding me.

"Haha, get fucked!" he shouted triumphantly. 

I've got to get out of here. I'm fucking rock hard… and losing the match.

Alt-F4 isn't my first choice when I'm falling behind in a game, but this was a special occasion. A cold shower was urgently calling my name.

"I just remembered I have to leave in like thirty minutes," I called over my shoulder.

While that was true I needed to leave soon, I still had about an hour before I even had to start thinking about getting ready, but I would have said almost anything to get out of that situation.

"Haha, sure," he giggled, but didn't push the topic further.

With my pride already in tatters I jumped up, then as I started to make my exit I tripped on my race car gamer chair, that threw my blue light filtering gamer glasses from my face. Trying to catch them I kicked my desk hard, knocking off my RGB mechanical keyboard. I tried to get up to dash to the bathroom only for my headphone cord to knock over my energy drink on my anime tiddy girl mousepad, then my headphones were painfully ripped off my head when I reached the length of the cord.

I didn't slow my sprint to get to the safety of a cold shower, any damage done to my gear already happened and turning around would reveal my rather prominent bulge, well, let's be honest, 'prominent' is relative, noticeable is probably more apt. 

Thankfully, there were no further mishaps on my way there and I jumped in the shower where ice cold water assaulted me with malicious intent, but I desperately needed it.

As much as I wanted to, there was no point in denying what had just happened and I wanted it to stop immediately, which thankfully after a few painful moments it did.

The icy water ran over my body and I was able to distract myself from how hot the phrase was by focusing on the pain of the freezing cold water. 

Goddamnit, what the fuck is wrong with me? It's Chad who fucking said it and he said it to a man, said it to me! I drink the gay frog water or something? 

Chad's words echoed in my mind even as I caved into my brain screaming at me that freezing cold pain is something to be avoided and turned the shower knob to a less agonizing temperature. 

A scant few seconds passed before the words wormed their way back into the forefront of my thoughts, proving just how futile my efforts were.

You gonna take it like a good girl?

A shiver went down my spine and heat flared within my core after the words automatically repeated in my head and just like that I was hard again. 

Every word in that sentence was driving me wild. My heart raced as I fought what I was quickly realizing was a losing battle.

For fuck's sake, get a grip! This is so fucking wrong! I'm not supposed to like guys and the fact it's Chad is even weirder! Not to mention… the other thing. 

You gonna take it like a good girl?

Goddamnit, you fuck fucking fucker! Stop enjoying that phrase! I mentally yelled at myself.

You gonna take it like a good girl?

I tried to stop, I really did, but despite how much I wanted to resist, I found my hand inching towards my crotch and wasn't even able to slow myself from grasping my length and then hesitantly rubbed the underside of the head as I began fantasizing about a more intimate scenario for him to say those horrifyingly wonderful words.

The image of a female version of Chad in nothing but a skirt and thigh-high socks appeared in my mind's eye uninvited and unwelcome, yet so alluring it was impossible to banish from my thoughts.

If this is happening, then he's not going to be a guy in this, that'd be gay, I rationalized.

Her voice was higher pitched and her body was a bit more curvy than I was used to, but it was still recognizably my friend. 

She wasn't even that far off from his real body, just soften up his face, add small perky breasts, and a bit wider hips and it was the same person I'd known for years.

She watched me hungrily as her hardening cock began to lift up her skirt until I could just barely make out the tip. 

Why the hell does she have a dick? This is my perverse imagination, so I should get to choose the genitals! Although…

"It's okay to like dick, y'know? You don't need to pretend you don't, we both know this isn't your first time masturbating to one," she winked.

"But I'm not gay…," I whined, embarrassedly squirming in place.

"Are you saying it would be gay for you to like a girl?" she asked, as she strolled towards me, the roll of her hips causing her pretty cock to sway ominously under her skirt.

"N-no! Liking dick…," I trailed off as I noticed I was vigorously salivating in real life at the thought of the imaginary cock. 

Why don't I mind it?!? I know I shouldn't want to, but I kinda… I think I might like to- fucking hell, if you're a girl then it's fine, right?"

"Of course it is, glad I could talk some sense into you," she smirked.

I nodded eagerly and squirmed in anticipation in the imagined scenario and in real life. My own girldick became painfully erect as she crossed the room, her wide hips swaying and her own cock bounced playfully with each slow step.

"So you gonna take it like a good girl?" she smirked at me.

"Yes! Oh god… please!" I whined, a pleasant warmth rising in my chest.

The sudden change in my gender didn't phase me as the only thing I could really focus on was how much I wanted to suck her beautiful cock. 

Anyway, it just made more sense in my fantasy. Obviously, the least gay thing for a guy to masturbate to is two girls, so I had to be a girl too or else it'd be gay. 

"Such a pretty girl, I don't know why you'd ever tried denying that, but now I just want to make up for lost time," she purred seductively, her rock hard dick was a testament to how true her words were.

A girl… a pretty one even. The phrase ran pleasantly across my thoughts for a moment and there was a familiar warming sensation in my core. The same one that happened when I indulged in some certain urges of mine. I luxuriated in ecstasy once again before resuming my fantasy.

She reached out and grasped one of my full breasts, then pulled me in for the most passionate kiss imaginable and oh boy did I imagine it.

Our lips intertwined as her hardness pressed against my own so every slight moment of our hips elicited soft moans from the both of us. 

"I bet you'd like nothing more than to get on your knees and worship my cock," she smirked.

"Yes, Mistress." 

"Beg for it."

"Please Mistress, let me taste you! I want it- need it so badly!" I whined pathetically.

"Good girl."

She put her hand on the top of my head and pushed me down until I was eye-level with her dick, which by then had a drop of precum leaking out of it. 

My wish came true with a quick lick to the tip to make sure nothing was wasted, then a moment to savor her taste before I got to work.

"I've been waiting for this for so long, Brad," she purred as the tip of her cock passed my lips.

Eww, no, not Brad, if I'm a girl in this I should have a fitting name…How about Maria? I grimaced, then corrected my fantasy.

"I've been waiting for this for so long, Maria," she purred, "Now take it like a good girl!"

It was usually extremely difficult for me to finish, but this time I had barely started and I was already on the edge.

My imagination treated me to my lover cumming rope after rope of girl cum in my awaiting mouth and I couldn't hold on any longer. All my muscles tensed, then I shook uncontrollably and bliss overwhelmed me. 

"Fuck, ugh, gonna cum!" I moaned loudly.

"Take it like a good girl!" she cried. 

I came so hard I nearly fell over, but I managed to catch myself and leaned on the shower wall, panting heavily. It had been a long time since I'd been able to cum so hard my mind went hazy and my legs were barely able to keep me standing. 

"What did you say?" Chad asked from the other room, breaking me out of my afterglow and kicked me down a bottomless pit of shame in slow-motion.

Oh ho ho, fuck! Did I say that aloud?

"I said fuck I'm gonna have to come to work early," I lied through my teeth.

"Oh, alright, have fun at work. Imma 'bout to head out."

"Later."

"Bye."

That sounded like he bought it… right? Like, no way he'd see past that lie, I told myself.

No, definitely not, that's ironclad. There's no way he realized what you said and figured out you just came to a fantasy of sucking off a girl version of him,  I agreed.

Cool, I'm glad I agree with me, I replied.

Anytime.

Thankfully, Chad was gone by the time I exited the bathroom and I finished getting ready and was eating a bagel while walking to my car when the full weight of what I had done hit me like a blue whale falling out of the sky right on top of me. 

That is to say, suddenly, devastatingly, and more than a little wet.

Does this mean I'm gay? 

 


Well no, but actually yes. Got four more chapters left so make sure to stay tuned for Chapter 4: Schrödinger's Gay!

 

Want to read the rest of this story right the hell now? Buy the full story now for only $2 over at https://brieischeese.itch.io/twodudebrogamerstranstheirgender

A friend and me also do playthroughs of various games mostly point n' click adventures and Metal Gear Solid. Check us out at. https://www.youtube.com/@AlleeCatBlues

Join my Discord! https://discord.gg/F6garswTfB

Written by Brie/Riley Is Cheese (she/her | he/him) https://www.tumblr.com/brieischeese42

Cover Art by Kas (she/it) https://twitter.com/Holokazami_

68