Chapter 7: Two Gamer Girls Have Passionate Sex
1.6k 12 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW:

Spoiler

Sex, girldick

[collapse]

 

Not having the patience to go to one of our bedrooms I quickly unfolded our fold-out futon into uncomfortable bed mode in record time. 

"God, you really want me don't you?" she smiled, half incredulous and half amused.

"Yeees," I whined.

"Good girl."

A couple days ago I had been embarrassed and distraught about the effect those words had on me, but now I couldn't possibly imagine anything more wonderful than being called a good girl while making out with my best friend.

My heart felt whole for the first time in my life, it was a sensation that was unforgettable, half because it was such a blissful experience and half because I'd beg her to call me that again and again if that's what it would take.

"Oh my, you really do like being called that don't you?" she purred.

"Yesss," I moaned, completely devoid of shame. I had outgrown the need for it. I was ready to be happy.

I could already feel myself getting rock hard and could tell she was well on her way too.

"If there's anything you'd be uncomfortable doing or having touched, now's the time to say it."

"Do anything you want with me," I begged.

Her hand suddenly grabbed a hold of my crotch through my skirt with a firm grasp. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and a slight moan fell from my lips.

"Same for me, cutie," she said.

It didn't take much from her to push me back on top of me since I was already putty in her fingers, which rubbed against my hardness without loosening her grip.

"Oh fuck, how are you this-" I began, but she squeezed me tightly with a smirk. 

"Sorry, did I distract you?" 

"Ooooh god," I shuddered.

"I just knew you would be this fun to tease, you always put up so much effort to throw me off my game during our sessions, but you always ended up the one flustered by our little jokes."

She wasn't entirely wrong, half the times we played I ended up a blushing mess at least once during the games.

"Not to say I don't enjoy your subconscious attempts at flirting with me, I'm just that much better of a gaymer than you."

It's possible any number of humiliating things she could have said then would have had the same effect on me, but my brain decided getting slightly degraded in such a personal way was extremely fucking hot.

She slowly fingered my cock while she reached under my skirt and rubbed my upper thigh. She pulled down my panties slightly and smiled up at me.

"You're already wearing panties, such a good girl. Perhaps part of you was secretly hoping this would happen and I'd see this," she mused.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Without further ado she pulled out my girldick and gave it a long lick. "Mmm, delicious," she praised, then went in for seconds.

I'm not sure exactly what eldritch technique she used down there, but it was fucking out of this world. Never before had I known such pleasure and nearly didn't believe it was possible to feel this good, but I could tell I wasn’t going to last long on this cacophony of ecstasy. 

"Gonna cum!" I called.

"Good girls ask permission before cumming," she withdrew my cock and scolded me.

"C-can I cum? Please!" I begged.

"Cum for Mistress," she ordered and again wrapped her lips around me.

I burst into her awaiting mouth, twitching erratically. I had expected this to be incredible, but she might have literally blown my mind for all the thinking I could do for nearly a minute afterward.

"Enjoy yourself?" she asked with a satisfied smile.

"Yeah, that was amazing," I managed, “Sorry I didn’t last longer.”

“It’s perfectly fine, just means we’ll have to try again,” she murmured. "Have you recovered yet?"

"That's certainly the right word for it, yeah."

"Good, my turn." It wasn't a question, it was an order, one that I was all too eager to obey.

Nothing could have prepared me for what happened next, she stripped her shirt off and what I had thought was a padded bra were actually real, albeit small, breasts. 

"I've been on hormones for almost a year, doc said gaining weight would accentuate the effects. So what do you think?"

"If her moans made something that gorgeous in a few months, she must sound really good," I joked.

"You're such a dork," she rolled her eyes and continued undressing, revealing herself in all her splendor.

Her long girldick swung heavily between her legs and my eyes followed it like a hypnotist's pocket watch, I was too eager to suck her cock to look away. 

"Someone's excited," she purred, seeming rather pleased with her effect on me.

"You're literally the hottest person ever ever seen, fuck yeah I'm excited," I enthused.

"Aww, thanks sweetie," she said and straddled my chest, then unceremoniously slapped her cock across my cheek.

I could take a hint, not that I needed convincing at that point, I had long since made up my mind on the appeal of the art of fellatio on the feminine penis. 

Just a flick of my tongue was enough to make Bridget gasp in pleasure and at that moment I decided sucking girldick must be towards the bottom of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

Taking her length wasn't as easy as I thought, she was too endowed to fit all of her in my mouth at once, not that that stopped me from trying.

There was a time I would have balked at the notion of blowing anyone, let alone my best friend, but in the last few weeks I had accidentally found myself researching how to do it, then by happenstance practicing deep throating my toothbrush and I put my skills to the test.

Alternating between flicking my tongue out at and around the tip and bobbing vigorously up and down her cock. Her constant moaning told me all I needed to know about how I was doing.

"Hey, Maria?" she barely managed to get out.

"Mhmm," I hummed without pulling her out of my mouth, even though it was starting to get sore.

"I've got the mind goblin."

"Woat?" I said garbled, still determinedly sucking.

"Mind gobbin' these nuts?" she laughed and gave me her trademark goofy grin.

It was a dangerous game to make someone giving you a blowjob laugh, but I managed to pull my head back enough that she was uninjured by my confused giggles.

"What the flying fuck?" I asked, which I felt was a perfectly reasonable question.

"I could tell your mouth was starting to hurt, plus I already came," she explained.

"You did?" I frowned, disappointed I didn't notice her cum shooting down my throat. 

"Aww, were you so focused on pleasing me you missed your reward?" she teased.

"Adjdjfiskdj," I keyboard smashed.

"You're so damn cute, Maria."

"Thanks, you too Bridget."

Our energy was beginning to wane so we silently basked on the fold-out couch. 

"Bridget?" I whispered after the afterglow faded and we were happily cuddling. 

"Yeah?"

"I don't think I can go back to pretending I'm a guy," I admitted.

"Neither can I,” she replied, then we shared a passionate kiss.

There was no more uncertainty, no more dread, and no more shame. I knew the truth and it was absolute, I am a girl and nothing anyone says or does could ever change that immutable fact.  

 

~~~

 

“Ready to play Honey I Shrunk The Gays: Survival Edition?”Bridget asked as we were preparing to start our weekly co-op session. 

“Of course, babe! I’m always ready for you.” I gave my girlfriend a loving kiss as we settled down to game.

We still did scheduled competitive matches, of course, but added co-op on Saturday nights to make sure we’d get to spend some quality time together, although they often ended it playing an entirely different kind of cooperative activity these days.

 

That's all folks! Had a lot of fun with this story. It wasn't until several months after first posting this story on itch.io that I realized I wrote three blowjobs and nothing else 😅 Working hard on my next erotica so I'll see y'all next time!

If you enjoyed this this story consider supporting me over at https://brieischeese.itch.io/twodudebrogamerstranstheirgender

A friend and me also do playthroughs of various games mostly point n' click adventures and Metal Gear Solid. Currently we're doing a Dark Souls 2 item randomizer. Check us out at https://www.youtube.com/@AlleeCatBlues

Join my Discord! https://discord.gg/F6garswTfB

Written by Brie/Riley Is Cheese (she/her | he/him) https://www.tumblr.com/brieischeese42

Cover Art by Kas (she/it) https://twitter.com/Holokazami_

62