Epilogue: Difficulty – Very Hard
824 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

CW: Innuendo, flirty teasing

[collapse]

 

"Rock and stone!" I called into the voice chat.  

"Bet you want me to rock your stones after this," Bridget teased.

"I- hey!" I blushed heavily and glared at her from around our back-to-back monitors much to Bridget's amusement.

After Zoey vouched for me I had been reinvited to the gaming server I'd been kicked from after my bigoted outburst a few weeks prior. She had managed to convince Onyx I'd changed and apologized on my behalf, but I still hadn't talked to them since then.

I was in a round of our favorite dwarf based co-op game with Zoey and Bridget. We had been doing pretty good, but it was slowly devolving into Bridget and me teasing each other, much to Zoey's amusement. 

"Maria's been dressing up for years and never once considered the possibility of being trans until her gayness for me helped crack her egg," 

"Honestly that's pretty cute," Zoey admitted.

Heat raised in my face and I hid my embarrassed and euphoric smile by burying my face in my hands. I couldn't let Bridget get away with that without a counterattack!

"Well, Bridget started hormones months before she realized she was trans," I informed Zoey, then stuck my tongue out at Bridget who just giggled at me. 

"Holy shit, really?!" Zoey laughed. 

"Why would you put me on blast like this, your sweet and caring girlfriend?" Bridget asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Weird, you usually like it when I blast on you," I giggled. 

"Oh my god," Zoey cackled.

"You've certainly changed since we first met," Onyx commented out of nowhere.

"Oh! I didn't hear you enter the chat," I flinched.

I was instantly on edge since I'd been dreading this confrontation for a while. We hadn't spoken since my tirade when we'd first met where I had said some rather inappropriate things about trans people. 

Steeling myself for potential backlash I replied, "Y-yeah, I realized I'm transfem and shed some nasty options since then. I'm sorry about how I acted."

"Apology accepted. To be honest, that kind of nonsense just slides off me at this point, but I'm glad you came around in the end.  Congrats on finding yourself by the way."

"Thanks, I'm Maria by the way."

"Hi Maria, I'm Onyx," they said. I could hear the smile in their voice like they'd been anticipating this moment.

The tension I'd been feeling drained out of me as I giggled at their dumb joke. "So, uhh, you wanna play with us?"

"Sure!" they answered. 

As we readied up a mission, I found myself smiling. It was a relief Onyx wasn't hurt by my mistake and was willing to move past it. Obviously I'd changed dramatically in the past few weeks and I knew it would take longer for me to forgive myself for who I used to be, but Onyx thinking I was worth forgiving gave me hope.

To my delight we had been getting along great. After about an hour of playing Onyx had to call it quits for the night. 

"It's four A.M. in my time zone. I should probably get going," Onyx said.

"Jesus, you're probably right! And umm… sorry again. Glad we could have a bit of a do over after how bad I fucked up.

"Seriously, don't worry about it, you've seen the light so I won't hold it against you," they assured me. "Talk to you folks later!" 

"Thanks Onyx, that means a lot to me. Bye!"

"I'll hold it against you anytime you want, Maria," Bridget interjected.

"Thanks Bridget, that means a lot to me," I giggled.

"You two are really something," Onyx chuckled before departing.

"Get a room, you two," Zoey said, stifling a laugh.

"But we're already in a room by ourselves," I countered.

"Ugh, you're incorrigible, " Zoey groaned playfully.

"Alright alright, we'll cool it," Bridget promised.

"Pinky swear," I added solemnly.

True to our word we did manage to keep our flirting to a minimum for the rest of the session. We made it through a few more runs before we decided to call it quits after we spent an entire mission repeatedly pinging a mushroom.

"It doesn't even feel like a word anymore, like, a mush–room? What the fuck is that?" I asked. 

"I know right?! A mushed room, nonsense?" Zoey laughed, "Love to chat some more, but it's getting late so see ya later!" 

"Alrighty, I'll see you next time!" I smiled.

"Bye bye!" Bridget said.

"What do you think about ordering pizza? It's been a long while since I've had some and I'm kinda craving it right about now," Bridget asked as we left the chatroom.

"I'm for it!"

"Nice, pineapple n' cheese for my lovely girlfriend?"

"For sure!"

As she ordered pizza I rushed to get ready for a little surprise I'd been working on. As she was finishing up making the order I waltzed into the living room in my new nurse outfit. Not my work one, but a downright slutty costume that would have really shown off my cleavage once I had any to speak of.

"Hey schedule the order to arrive in an hour," Bridget smirked into the phone as she watched me enter the room and hung up.

"Hellooo nurse!" she called.

"Hey, I'm trying to be seductive here!" I laughed.

"Ooh, but you are. I'm just going wacko for you."

"I love you, you goofball," I giggled and sat in her lap and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Love you too," she replied and returned the kiss.

The scant few words we managed in the next hour in between making out and other activities were declarations of our love and a hilariously timed reference to a series with universe destroying space rings. After all we were just two gamer girls laying in each other's arms 'cause we're so gay.

-End-

That's all folks! Hope y'all enjoyed the extra chapter! This was taking me long enough to finish without writing another sex scene so I just decided I just wanted to finish and move on to my next project.

If you enjoyed this this story consider supporting me over at https://brieischeese.itch.io/twodudebrogamerstranstheirgender

Allee and I are back to uploading videos so check us out at https://youtube.com/@AlleeCatBlues we've already got the next two episodes of Ripper and Metal Gear Solid out now!

Join my Discord! https://discord.gg/F6garswTfB

Written by Brie/Riley Is Cheese (she/her | he/him) https://www.tumblr.com/brieischeese42

Cover Art by Kas (she/it) https://twitter.com/Holokazami_

 

46