(25) Solstice Shopping
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 25: Solstice Shopping

Samantha glanced up and down Main Street, a single car rolling slowly past the girl before she hopped over the slushy puddle at the edge of the side-walk and hurried across the street towards the shop on the corner.

Skirting around the snow-bank, Samantha glanced up at the sign over for Margo's Curious Curiosities and smiled little, feeling rather proud of herself. Glancing back towards home, the girl found it kind of exhilarating to have come so far by herself, pleased that her parents had trusted her to go alone.

Banging her boots off on the doorstep, Samantha pushed the door open of Margo's shop, the woman glancing up from her place behind the counter and smiling at the child as she entered.

“Hi, Auntie!” Samantha said with a grin, pushing her hood back before pulling down her scarf, walking over to the counter as she glanced momentarily at the pair of customers who seemed to be mostly browsing.

“Looks like you made it, deary. Good to see you didn't get lost coming here all by yourself,” Margo chuckled teasingly, Samantha letting a bit a laugh even as she rolled her eyes at the comment.

“I'm not a baby, Aunt Margo!” Samantha chuckled, shaking her head, the girl feeling a tiny bit bothered in-spite of her amusement, “Your store's only like, eight blocks away.”

Margo sighed softly, smiling fondly at her. “Oh, I know, dear, and I'm actually quite proud of how you've managed to become so independent and responsible,” the woman assured her, glancing over at the man by the candle display for a moment before changing the subject, “So, did you save up enough money to get what you wanted for the boy's Solstice gifts?”

Samantha frowned, lifting up her dark purple coat and reaching into the pocket of her jeans to touch the handful of folded bills along with an assortment of coins. “I think so,” the girl said uncertainly, chuckling a little to herself, “I haven't exactly gone on any crazy spending sprees lately.”

“Good to hear,” Margo said sincerely, the girl standing aside as a woman came over to the counter with a pair of books she wanted to buy.

Glancing out the large front window, Samantha watched a car roll by as a handful of people wandered past. Margo had a good location here, the girl supposed, and the window provided almost a full view of the interior. Good for free advertising, but not so much for privacy, Samantha giggled to herself, smiling as the customer finally left.

“So, you're still sticking to Main Street, right?” Margo inquired in a more serious tone, the girl nodding in agreement.

“Yeah, the mall's kind of far for me I think,” Samantha shrugged, the girl starting to feel a little overly warm, “and I can get what I want from the stores around here pretty easily.”

“All right, but if you need any help, just come back here and I'll see what I can do, okay? I don't want you going home disappointed,” Margo replied fondly, Samantha blushing a bit as she glanced over at the remaining customer, the girl finding it little embarrassing to have the woman go fully into mum mode with a random stranger present.

Nodding, Samantha looked up at Margo and smiled. “I'm sure it'll be okay, but thanks!” she told the woman brightly before heading back towards the door.

“And thanks for remembering to check in!” Margo chuckled with a wave, Samantha shrinking down in her jacket as she heard the man chuckle somewhere behind her, the girl pulling up her hood before stepping back out onto the street.

Taking a lungful of the cold outside air, Samantha turned and headed further down the street, glancing back through the window, the girl caught a glimpse of Margo serving the customer who'd finally found what he wanted. It was only a matter of time, the girl supposed, before Margo would be asking her if she wanted a part time job.

The idea made the girl giggle. Samantha could probably make more doing that than she would from her allowance. She could probably afford to get the boys practically anything for their Solstice gifts that way! Samantha giggled to herself, passing by the used book store and pausing outside of “Gary's Comics & Games.”

Unlike Margo's store, it had two large windows with a small space between them that lead up to the door, the interior shelves crowded with a mix of new and old board games, with posters attached to the inside of the window advertising various comics and games.

Chuckling softly at the one boardgame box that was so faded from the sun that it was almost illegible, Samantha wondered for the hundredth time if the game had been sitting there since before her parents were even alive. It certainly seemed like it judging from the tiny cobwebs and thick layer of dust around it.

Loosening her scarf, Samantha stepped into the store, taking her gloves off and undoing her coat so she wouldn't overheat. Inside, the ancient store was much longer than it was across, offering a fair bit of space for the numerous display tables filled with stacks of comics as well as wall shelves filled with various games and toys and a number of double-sided wooden display shelves overflowing with books of various kinds.

Glancing at the counter to her right, Samantha gave the old the man behind it a polite smile as he glanced up from the newspaper spread out in front of him, the man giving a slight nod as he pushed his thick glasses back up his nose.

Chuckling softly Samantha walked over to the table, knowing that it wasn't that Gary was rude, per say, it was just his way. As her father once said, the old man simply didn't care much for social niceties, or what people thought of him generally.

While the girl could respect that, she did wonder how much of a bother Gary's unruly and ever growing beard was, especially with his long, barely combed hair. Still, the store would seem strange without the odd old man who had been working there even before her father and his friends had ever even heard of the place. He almost seemed, in some ways, like a part of the old building, and in a weird way, Gary's gruff presence actually made the store seem more welcoming.

Looking through the back issues, Samantha barely noticed the young man who came around the other side of the table. Glancing up, the child blushed a little. He was undeniably handsome, with jet black hair and rather compelling grey eyes. He seemed to be about David's age, but taller, wearing a black t-shirt with the “Gary's Comics & Games” colourful logo spread across it and comfortable denim jeans, making it obvious that Gary had finally hired an employee to help out.

Sign of the times, I guess. Samantha thought wistfully, the girl inhaling sharply, blushing as the older boy met her gaze, smiling back at her, causing Samantha to glance back down at the books she was sorting through.

“Looking for something in particular?” the teenager inquired, his tone confident with a hint of mischief to it that set the girl more at ease, Samantha's heart fluttered a bit.

“Oh, um I'm just looking for a Solstice gift for my boyfriend,” the girl blurted out, her cheeks flushing hotly. While she definitely thought of Zack and Evan as her boyfriends, actually speaking the words to a stranger was definitely a new and embarrassing experience. But now, there it was. Out in the open for the whole world to know. Or at least for Gary and his employee to know.

“Wow, you kids sure start early,” he replied with a wry grin, Samantha swallowing hard as she took a deep breath.

“I probably shouldn't've said that,” she muttered, the guy chuckling softly.

“Naw, it's fine,” he said reassuringly, giving a dismissive wave with his hand, “So, is there any particular series he's in to?”

Clearing her throat, Samantha nodded, collecting her courage and lifting her head to meet his somewhat intense gaze. “Ah, he's really super into the Jack Montana series right now,” she explained with half a shrug, “He really likes his sci-fi to be more on the steampunk side, I guess.”

The older boy frowned thoughtfully, tapping his chin as he looked into the middle distance for a moment. “Well, if you're looking for something special, we might have something for you,” he explained, Samantha's interest peaking as the boy headed towards the back of the store.

Following the teenager, Samantha found herself obscured from view by the double-sided shelves as he lead her to a large book display against the far wall, a wide shelf above it covered in stacks of boxes of plastic miniatures.

Reaching down, the teenager pulled up a thick, hard-cover graphic novel, the letters of its title ever so slightly raised against the page, declaring, “The Complete Early Adventures Of Jack Montana” with a colourful image of the main character dragging the body of a red and somewhat spiky looking alien quadruped behind him with a smoking double-barrelled shotgun slung over his opposite shoulder.

“This might be up his alley, especially if he hasn't read the early stuff,” the teenager explained, handing the heavy tome to Samantha, her emerald eyes going wide as she took the book in both hands, “Oh, I'm Seth, by the way.”

Samantha opened the book to somewhere in the middle, the child momentarily distracted by the bright colours and somehow compelling, if not creepy looking alien monsters of various sorts the main character appeared to be in conflict with.

“Oh, ah, hi!” the girl chuckled a little nervously, glancing up from the book, almost having missed the introduction, giving Seth a bit of a shy smile, “I'm Samantha. So, um, how much is this...?” Closing the book, Samantha turned it around, the girl shrinking back a bit as she saw how much the book cost.

“It's a bit pricey, but it's really good,” Seth explained with a bit of a shrug, Samantha nibbling her bottom lip, wondering if she should ask Margo for a favour.

“I'm ah, not sure...” Samantha muttered, her heart sinking a bit, knowing that Zack would love it, suddenly wishing that she'd already started working part time at Margo's shop.

“Well,” Seth said in a hushed tone, the teenager glancing in the general direction of Gary, the old man clearing his throat as he did at least forty times a day, “I ah, could give you my employee discount.”

Her eyes going wide, Samantha stared up at him, momentarily at a loss for words. “R-really?” she whispered hopefully, standing a little taller, holding the book against her chest as she tried to give her most adorable smile.

Seth chuckled softly, hooking his finger around one of the redhead's long thick braids drawing it forward a bit and running it over his finger as he smiled mischievously down at her. “Yeah, but as it stands, it's only like ten-percent,” he told her, Samantha frowning a little as she worked out the maths, the price still being a bit high for her.

“That... might still be a problem,” the girl replied, glancing down at Seth's hand, watching her braid fall slowly back into place as the boy made a thoughtful noise.

“Well, maybe not,” he said slyly, Samantha raising an eyebrow as she glanced back up at the tall teen as he nibbled his bottom lip for a moment, considering his words for a moment before meeting the child's gaze.

“Honestly, I'd really hate to let such a cute girl to go away empty handed,” Seth continued, making Samantha blush again. It was hard for her to ignore compliments from older guys, especially considering how dismissive adults could be at times.

“Is there some way to get more of a discount?” the little redhead inquired hesitantly, upping the pitch in her voice a tiny bit, Seth's smile clearly showing that he appreciated it, making the girl's heart race.

“Well, I guess that depends on how much you love your boyfriend,” the teenager chuckled teasingly, Samantha letting out a bit of a laugh.

“Ah, he's all right,” she replied with a challenging grin, making Seth chuckle in amusement.

“Is he older than you?” he inquired, Samantha shaking her head and rolling her eyes a bit.

“Naw, same age... basically,” she said with a shrug.

“Do you guys ever ah, fool around?” Seth inquired carefully, raising a dark eyebrow at her, the girl inhaling sharply, feeling embarrassed again.

“Um, that's not an appropriate question,” Samantha replied slowly, glancing nervously askance, unsure how she should answer that.

Kneeling down, Seth pressed his fingers gently against her chin, lifting it as the little redhead tried to lower it. “That sounds an awful lot like a yes,” he whispered teasingly, the mischief in his grey eyes only increasing.

“Um, maybe...” Samantha admitted with a nervous laugh, finding that she didn't so much mind the feel of his fingers against her skin, nibbling her bottom lip as she obediently lifted her head.

Chuckling softly, Seth glanced towards the direction of the front door, the store still otherwise empty besides the three of them. “Hm. So, would it be okay if I um, touched your butt?” the teenage inquired a little hesitantly, his smile full of mischief, the redhead's eyes going wide.

“Um, you know I'm like, eleven, right?” Samantha inquired with a nervous giggle, her heart racing. Seth was kind of cute, she had to admit, and it was hard to ignore that he was certainly hitting several of her best buttons.

Seth lowered his head a bit, the older boy wetting his lips before meeting the redhead's gaze. “I actually kind of like that,” he admitted with a nervous laugh, making Samantha grin, both of them chuckling, Samantha's cheeks feeling hot again.

“Ah, well, okay...” the girl said softly, unable to look directly at him, her body trembling as Seth stared at her in surprise for a moment before his hands came up behind her, reaching under Samantha's coat before gently cupping the child's bottom.

Inhaling sharply as she felt him give her a squeeze, Samantha let out a soft whimper, the girl leaning against Seth, her body trembling as the strange teenager's fingers massaged the child's firm bottom.

“You like that?” he inquired softly, his lips brushing against Samantha's ear, the trembling girl nodding slowly, “You're really firm, too.”

“I... I play sports...” Samantha managed, the girl panting softly, holding the book close to her chest as her excitement rising, knowing that at any moment Gary could catch them, or at least another customer could walk into the shop.

“Mmm, I'd say stick with that,” Seth murmured, gently brushing his lips across Samantha's ear, the girl's body giving a deep quiver in response, “Just um... you can keep this a secret, right?”

Samantha closed her eyes, the girl panting softly, Seth's strong hands feeling absolutely lovely as his fingers squeezed her bottom. “Y-yeah...” she managed, “I, I won't tell, I promise.”

Taking a moment more to enjoy squeezing and massaging her bottom, Seth relaxed his grip, the teen moving back a little so he could look into Samantha's emerald eyes. “You're so cute,” Seth chuckled softly, the girl flashing him a quick grin, the older boy leaning closer, pressing his lips gently against hers.

Letting out a soft whimper, her eyes going wide, Samantha quickly relaxed, pressing her lips back against Seth's, the girl feeling a little uncertain about actually kissing another boy, but finding him to be rather good at it.

Pulling back, leaving the child's body tingling all over, Seth smiled fondly at the girl. “Can I ah...” he managed, swallowing hard as he realized just what he was asking, “Can I see your nipples?”

“There's not much to see,” Samantha giggled, glancing askance, unable to keep herself from smiling.

“That's kinda why I like it,” the teenager confessed, the girl letting out a small laugh.

Breathing a heavy sigh, Samantha slowly met Seth's gaze. “Well, okay, but only if you give me a good discount,” she replied slyly, the boy grinning in response as Samantha reached behind her, setting the heavy book down on the shelf before nervously pulling her t-shirt out of her jeans and slowly beginning to reveal her taught tummy.

Leaning back a bit, Seth exhaled slowly, his eyes wide as the girl's shirt was lifted higher, reaching to just under Samantha's nipples before the older boy's hands slipped from the redhead's bottom before pressing his fingertips lightly against her stomach.

“Hey!” Samantha giggled, shoving her shirt back down down with a teasing grin, “I never said you could touch me there!”

Seth grinned, leaning closer. “Fifty percent off if you let me touch you,” he whispered, Samantha giggling nervously, the girl nibbling her bottom lip for a moment, considering the teenager's offer for a moment.

“Um, okay...” Samantha said softly, pulling the bottom of her shirt forward, Seth grinning happily as he slid his hands up underneath, the girl's body tensing, letting out a soft whimper as his palms pressed against her pale soft skin.

“Woah...” Seth breathed, his fingers pressing gently against the girl's skin, Samantha inhaling slowly, the warmth of the strange teen's hands making her body tingle.

Glancing up at him, Samantha slowly ran her tongue across her lips, holding the older boy's gaze, pleased with the needy, desperate look she saw in Seth's eyes as his hands slid higher. Her own eyes going wider as she felt his fingertips brush against her nipples, Samantha taking a deep breath and slowly lifting her shirt so he could see.

“Amazing...” Seth muttered, mostly to himself, staring down at the little redhead's body, his hands sliding slowly across the eleven-year-old's skin, caressing and exploring her, “You're pretty firm everywhere, Samantha.”

“It's the rugby,” the girl panted softly, closing her eyes as the warm, exploring hands felt so good as they caressed her, occasionally brushing against Samantha's small pink nipples, the child's excitement rising as she half forgot where she was.

“I should start attending the games then,” Seth chuckled, sighing heavily, reluctantly pulling his hands away, the young teen panting softly as well, as Samantha grinned and giggled, glancing in the general direction of the front counter while she pulled her shirt down again.

“Just say you're my cousin or something,” Samantha offered teasingly as she reached down to grab up the book again, noticing the graphic novel beside it, its title making her eyes go wide.

“Evan would love this...” the girl said softly to herself, grabbing up the copy of “The Complete Guilds Of Avlaan Book One” as well, making a bit of a face at the price listed on the back.

“Uh, that'd be two books,” Seth said hesitantly as Samantha pressed them both to her chest as she tried to do the maths to figure out if she had enough money, “Uh, the deal was kind of just for the one.”

“Well, Aunt Margo did say she'd help out a little if I needed it. I could just go over and ask,” the girl pondered uncertainly, the older boy taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly.

“Or if you're up for it, we could ah, make another deal,” Seth said carefully, biting his bottom lip as he stood taller, glancing out over the displays to peer out the front window.

Samantha tilted her head curiously, the girl hopeful but cautious as she peered up at the teenager. “What do you mean?” she inquired as Seth turned back to her, touching the front of his jeans and giving her a nervous smile.

“Well, you did kind of get me a bit hot and bothered there,” he chuckled nervously, lowering his voice and looking deep into the child's emerald eyes, Samantha's heart racing at the look Seth gave her, “Maybe you could help me out a bit with that.”

“Uh, I dunno about that,” Samantha replied with a nervous chuckle, glancing towards the front of the store to escape Seth's intense look, “My dad and his friends shop here sometimes, and if I get in trouble here, it's gonna be even worse when I get home.”

Seth nodded understandingly, his fingers squeezing his now rather obvious bulge. “No one has to know,” he assured the girl with a bit of a shrug, “It's a slow day, I really doubt anyone's gonna come in, and Gary's pretty much preoccupied right now. As long as we're quick, no one'll ever know.”

Samantha pursed her lips, hugging the books close to herself. If she could get them both for half price, she'd be all set. She wouldn't even need to go to another store to get Evan's gift.

“Well, I guess as long as no one finds out...” the girl replied with a nervous, smile, glancing towards the front of the store again as the teenager undid his jeans.

“It'll just be our little secret,” Seth chuckled softly as he pulled out his manhood, the child's eyes going wide as his shaft hung hard in the air between them, Samantha momentarily amazed at the teenager's willingness to simply pull it out like that.

Swallowing hard, the little redhead pursed her lips, her body trembling. Was she really willing to do this? What if Gary suddenly snuck up on them? That would be trouble. But at the same time, the danger was terribly intoxicating!

Letting out a soft gasp, Samantha found Seth taking her hand and moving it to his shaft, the older boy exhaling loudly as her small fingers wrapped around it, the girl nibbling her bottom lip as the boy moved her hand back and forth along it.

“You ever see one of these before?” Seth asked in a whisper, chuckling softly, the girl wetting her lips as she nodded slowly.

“Y-yeah,” Samantha stammered, her heart racing. How did these sorts of things even keep happening? She wondered, squeezing Seth's shaft and starting to stroke it on her own as his hand slipped away.

“Mmm, you're good at this,” the teenager breathed, taking hold of the top of the closest bookshelf, his body trembling as Samantha looked up into his eyes, the girl blushing a little as she gave him a shy smile, “Your boyfriend must really like you...”

“He'd better,” Samantha giggled nervously, grinning as Seth closed his eyes, his expression a bit strained, his excitement clearly growing, his shaft hot and throbbing in the little redhead's hand, the girl suddenly wondering what would happen if he suddenly finished.

“Mmm, tell me how old you are again,” Seth murmured, his breathing slow, but shallow, his body giving a deep quiver now and then as Samantha's hand stroked his shaft.

Samantha blushed a little at the request, the girl giggling as she took a deep breath. “I'm like, eleven,” the redhead replied, thinking for half a second before adding, “and a half!”

Seth closed his eyes and let out a long, quiet moan, the teenager trying his best to keep his voice down, his body trembling as he came closer and closer to release.

Just then, though, the bell over the door gave a gentle ring as a new customer entered the store. “Oh crap!” Samantha laughed, glancing towards the door, her fingers letting go of Seth's shaft.

Seth, however, had other ideas. Before Samantha could react, the older boy grabbed the back of her head and pulled her forward, his cockhead pressing into her cheek, smearing a bit of fluid across the child's soft skin.

“Dude-!” Samantha hissed, her heart racing, the girl's eyes wide as she tried to see who had come in, squirming as Seth grabbed her upper arm in a firm grip, “We'll get caught!”

“Shhh, just do it!” the teenager whispered harshly back, panting heavily as he poked the head of his cock against Samantha's lips, the girl giving him a worried look but keeping her mouth sealed shut.

Giving him an annoyed glare, Samantha shook her head as Seth gave her an imploring look, the teenager's expression desperate, the sounds of Gary talking to another man sending a chill down the child's spine.

“Seriously!” Seth muttered in annoyance, Samantha's eyes going wide as he let go of her head and pinched her nose closed, the girl letting out a startled whimper, finding herself unable to breathe, “Come on, I'll be quick, I promise!”

Samantha let out an annoyed whimper, her lungs burning as she glanced towards the sound of conversation, the girl slapping at Seth's hand, and suddenly very worried about being caught. Her body shaking, Samantha's mouth fell open almost of its own accord, the girl gasping in a deep breath a heartbeat before Seth pushed himself forward, his throbbing shaft pushing into the child's open mouth.

“Hold still! J-just suck it!” he managed in a harsh whisper, letting go of the girl's nose and grabbing the back of her head again, the girl letting out an annoyed grunt as something the customer said made Gary laugh.

Sighing heavily, Samantha did her best to acquiesce. The sooner he finished, the less of a chance they'd get caught right? Bringing her hand back up, Samantha gave Seth's shaft a squeeze and started sucking, the girl's tongue squirming against the underside of it as the older boy let out a heavy breath.

“That's it...” Seth breathed, closing his eyes as he slowly moved his hips, Samantha swallowing down the liquid that oozed from the head of his cock as she felt her body tingle.

As the excitement she felt at the idea being caught pushed away her annoyance, Samantha's own breathing quickened, the girl closing her eyes as her free hand reached down and pushed under the waistband of her jeans. Hearing Seth moan hungrily, the girl whimpered, her fingers slipping under her panties before pressing them firmly against her now heated folds.

“Mmm, you're so good...” Seth groaned, Samantha letting out a startled sound as she heard the sounds of footsteps across the worn hardwood floor.

Opening one eye, the girl glanced askance down the aisle but not seeing the person in question. There was no telling where he was, or where he might go. But it did seem rather inevitable that he'd wander in her direction eventually.

Glancing up at Seth, Samantha gave him a pleading look, the girl sucking him harder, her hand moving faster as the footsteps drew closer. The customer was close now. She could hear him pause and shuffle some books around before pulling one out, clearing his throat as he flipped through it.

He's on the other-side of the shelf! Samantha realized, the girl's eyes going wide as she remembered that shelves were too tall for her to see over, but an adult could probably see over them just fine. If he turned around, he'd at least see the look on Seth's face.

Looking up into his eyes, her breathing quickening, Samantha couldn't help but rub her folds faster, her body shaking, the girl suppressing a whimper as the teenager grinned down at her. “Shh...” he whispered, glancing upwards for a moment, making Samantha tense up, knowing the older boy was looking over at the customer.

Sighing softly, Samantha tried to keep her breathing slow and quiet, her middle finger slipping between her folds, her innerwalls squeezing it tightly as her body hungered for release, her fear only intensifying the sensation. He could turn around at any moment. If he got too close to the shelf, he'd be able to see over it. He'd see her, sucking hungrily on Seth's shaft, her hand down the front of her jeans, fingering herself closer and closer to orgasm.

Closing her eyes, the thoughts only made Samantha's body feel hotter, the girl wishing she could shed her coat, but not daring to move more than she had to. She couldn't afford to get caught. But the discount she'd been promised would really help! Plus, the girl was so turned on now, that she doubted she could stop even if the man did catch her in the act!

“Did you need help with anything?” Seth suddenly asked, Samantha suppressing a yelp, the girl staring wide-eyed up at him as he spoke to the man on the other side of book display, his hand squeezing the back of her head a little harder as the redhead paused for half a second.

Swallowing hard, Samantha took a deep breath, her heart pounding, her body shaking as was torn between panic and and excitement. “Oh, I'm mostly just looking right now,” she heard the customer reply, the thud of a book being dropped back into place sounding incredibly loud in her ears for some reason.

“Well, ah, just tell me if you need anything,” Seth said brightly, doing a pretty amazing job of hiding his actual emotions as the little girl closed her eyes tightly, trying desperately to become invisible even as the older boy grinned down at her.

“S-sorry, I couldn't resist,” he chuckled softly as Samantha frowned a little, stroking him faster as she pulled back a bit so she could nibble his foreskin, Seth inhaling sharply, his eyes crossing.

Giggling to herself, Samantha did her best to relax before pushing forward again, her hand slipping into Seth's jeans to find his balls, cupping them gently as she took a deep breath and pressed the head of his cock against the back of her throat.

“N-no way...” the teenager breathed, both his hands holding onto the back of Samantha's head as she slowly let him push into the back of her throat before slowly bobbing her head, Seth closing his eyes tightly and inhaling sharply.

Glancing up at him, Samantha smiled a little as she tried to keep from gagging too much, knowing that the customer was probably still behind her somewhere. Feeling Seth's balls tense in her hand, his shaft starting to throb, the girl knew she had him.

Pulling back as her lungs started to hurt, Samantha panted heavily, stroking Seth's shaft faster, Seth opening his eyes a bit to smile down at her, his face becoming flushed, the teenager gritting his teeth. Grinning, Samantha gave the underside of his cockhead a long, teasing lick, causing the older boy to let out a low groan, his body tensing, the girl glancing at his shaft, eager to watch him cum.

Samantha didn't have the opportunity to do that, however, as Seth pulled her head forward forcefully, her emerald eyes going wide as the teenager's shaft was pushed into the child's small mouth a heartbeat before he exploded inside of her.

Letting out a muffled yelp, Samantha pulled her hands back and slapped them several times against Seth's stomach, her expression clearly annoyed. Seth, however, didn't notice, the teenager panting as quietly as he could, thrusting his hips forward several times, squirting several thick globs of semen into Samantha's mouth.

Squirming again as Seth paused, his body shaking, Samantha let out a muffled sound of protest, the child less concerned with the customer hearing her than with the teenage cock that pushed the thick, hot goo deeper, making the girl almost gag as it oozed down her throat.

“You okay?” Samantha heard the customer inquire, her panic rising as she heard him shuffle about, the girl just thankful that she didn't recognise his voice.

“Oh, ah, yeah, just a bit of stomach upset,” Seth said reassuringly, his fingers pressing tighter against Samantha's scalp to keep her from squirming too much, “Nothing to worry about!”

Samantha glared a bit at that, but was thankful as Seth finally started pulling out of her mouth, the older boy giving his shaft a couple of strokes to clear it out before chuckling softly as he rubbed its sticky head across the child's lips.

“Sorry about that,” he whispered as Samantha gave him an incredulous look, the girl clearing her throat a bit to keep from choking on sperm as Seth knelt down in front of her, “But I have to say, you look really cute like that.”

Samantha rolled her eyes as she moved her tongue about. It was much thicker than the construction worker's had been, probably because Seth was younger, she supposed. Its flavour was a little different, and Samantha did have to admit that something about holding his thick seed in her mouth did give her an oddly pleasing sensation.

“Could you open your mouth a bit?” Seth asked suddenly, Samantha caught off guard a little as the teenager pulled out his phone, the girl's eyes going wide, shaking her head, her expression panicked. Hadn't she done enough for her discount?

“Don't worry,” Seth whispered, his free hand brushing across the little redhead's soft cheek, “This is just for me. No one else'll see it.”

Listening to the customer's footsteps get further away, Samantha sighed a bit and slowly opened her mouth as the older boy aimed his phone at her, his eyes going wide in amazement at what he saw.

“Amazing,” Seth chuckled softly as a thin line of his sperm oozed out of the child's mouth, dribbling slowly over her chin, Samantha's expression becoming a little uncomfortable as she realized she'd have to swallow all of it. It wasn't like she could just spit it out on the floor, after all.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha closed her mouth, sucking in as much of the goo as she could before closing her eyes tightly and tossing her head back in order to forcefully swallow as hard as she could. It was a little like trying to swallow down overly thickened gravy, the girl supposed, only something about was different. The texture maybe?

Her body giving a deep shudder as she felt Seth's seed push down her throat, Samantha looked up at him, panting heavily as he ran his fingertip along the line of errant cum.

“I hope that wasn't too much for you,” the older boy chuckled, pushing his finger into her mouth, the girl closing her lips around it, her tongue giving the digit a quick lick as she sucked the rest of his sperm off of it before swallowing again and rolling her eyes at him.

“You could've warned me or something,” the girl grumbled once he'd slowly pulled his finger free.

“Sorry,” Seth said sheepishly as he grabbed up the books she wanted and pocketed his cellphone, “I got kind of overly excited. You know, you're really good at that for your age.”

“I get some practice in now and then,” Samantha replied with a smirk, taking the books from the older boy so he could tuck away his softening manhood, “Now, about that discount...”

Seth nodded quickly and glanced towards the counter. “Gary's gonna take his break soon,” he explained in a hushed tone, “I'll ring it through and adjust the numbers so he doesn't notice any discrepancies.”

“Well, just don't get me in trouble for it if you get caught,” Samantha cautioned him in a serious tone, “Otherwise this whole thing might not stay so secret.”

Seth inhaled sharply, turning immediately back to the girl with wide-eyed concern. “N- no worries,” he stammered, swallowing hard, remembering the fact that he'd be in way more trouble than she would if word got out, “The old man'll never know.”

Samantha nodded, the girl getting back to her feet and following Seth back to the front, nervously glancing in the direction of the man who was perusing the shelves near where she'd been. Gary, meanwhile, was still reading his newspaper, sipping his coffee and seeming like entirely nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Not that that was terribly unusual for him from Samantha's experience.

“Ready for your break, boss?” Seth inquired, Gary giving a bit of a grunt before standing up straighter and breathing a heavy sigh.

“Yeah, seems like about that time,” the old man replied, folding up his paper as Seth came around the counter, the two younger people watching him shuffle off towards the backroom.

Sliding the books onto the counter, Samantha breathed a heavy sigh, her heart still racing a little as she turned to watch Seth enter the purchase into the store's computer.

“Okay, we're all set up,” the teenager told her, the girl smiling as she handed over her money, Seth blushing a little as her still wet fingers brushed against the palm of his hand.

“Mission accomplished,” Samantha chuckled as he handed her back a bit of change and slid the books into a paper bag.

“Come back anytime,” the teenager replied slyly, the little redhead giving a bit of a shrug as she did up her coat.

“If you're lucky,” Samantha told him slyly, the older boy flashing her a grin.

“What if I gave you another discount?” Seth inquired, the girl smirking and letting out a snort of laughter.

“I'm not making any promises,” Samantha replied slyly, the girl tucking her books under her arm, the girl frowning thoughtfully for a moment, before adding carefully, “Actually, there is something I kinda need that I can't do on my own.”

Seth raised an eyebrow at that, his smiling becoming mischievous. “Oh? Do tell.”

Samantha sighed heavily and rolled her eyes. “Nothing like that,” she told him impatiently, “I need someone to help me set up a PO Box is all.”

The teenager tilted his head curiously, folding his arms as he frowned thoughtfully. “Now, why would someone your age need one of those?” he inquired, Samantha blushing a bit as she thought about the reasons for it, “And why not just ask your parents?”

Samantha took a deep breath before motioning Seth closer, the teenager leaning over the counter so she could whisper in his ear. Taking a deep breath, the girl closed her eyes, barely believing she was going to say such a thing.

“Look it's not important. But I'll suck your thing again if you set it up for me, okay?” Samantha whispered, her hand on his arm as she glanced about the store for a second, “I can pay you back when I get my next allowance.”

Seth smiled to himself, nodding thoughtfully. “I'll give you my email so we can coordinate,” he chuckled, taking out a business card and writing down the information on the back of it.

“That works,” Samantha said with a non-committal shrug as he held the card out to her, the girl pausing for a moment. It was a fair trade, right? They were both getting something they wanted. That made it alright, the girl supposed. The redhead then breathed a heavy sigh and grabbed the card out of Seth's hand.

“See you then,” Seth chuckled, the teenager grinning broadly, Samantha rolling her eyes as she opened the door and glanced back at him with a smirk.

“Just be patient, I got family stuff for the next couple of days,” she told him, before once more stepping out into the cold and heading home...

0