(27) Trading Favours
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trading Favours

The three children slept late the next day, skipping their normal breakfast ritual and agreeing to be more careful about how much they drank next time as their parents quietly chuckled at the lesson they'd learned. They then spent the rest of the day mostly lazing about, occasionally talking to one another online, reading their comics and generally recovering.

Around noon, Samantha remembered the business card Seth had given her and sent off a message, the teenager getting back to her fairly quickly. With Gary's Comic's & Games being closed for a few days due to the holidays, Seth offered to meet Samantha for lunch the next day, his treat, so they could work out her PO box plans.

Agreeing to the plan, Samantha told her parents that she was meeting up with Sarah for lunch while Zack and Evan were having fun editing the video they'd made when their friends had stayed over.

The next day, Samantha bundling up against he cold and headed out with a little time to spare, heading down to Main Street once more to meet Seth at the Three Wolves Tavern. Samantha had only been there a few times when she was younger and Zack's father once mentioned that he occasionally did filming there for the show he worked on. Still, she didn't need to be Zack to see the value in a free lunch.

Traffic was almost non-existent and with the streets cleared and the sun shining, it was an easy walk down to Main Street, Samantha not seeing another person until she got there.

Looking up and down the road, there were only a pair of cars were heading down it in opposite directions, Samantha finding the stillness of what passed for “down-town” vaguely surreal. Normally the street was fairly busy, but with the holidays going on, most things were either closed, or running at reduced hours due to most people being preoccupied with family.

“If it was warm out, you could get away with almost anything out here,” Samantha chuckled. Winter was fun in its own way, but it definitely made it harder to spend time outside.

Heading down the street, Samantha found the pub conveniently placed on the opposite corner from the little corner store that had PO boxes for rent in the back. Checking both ways despite the lack of traffic, Samantha's nervous excitement rose as she crossed the street and approached the festively decorated business.

Even without the holidays going on, the Three Wolves Tavern was always an eye catching landmark, the square metal placard advertising that they had been in business for more than two hundred years, which was more than evident given its architectural style.

Pausing outside for a moment, Samantha looked up at the old building, smiling to herself as she fleetingly wished that the older styles would come back into fashion. The newer buildings, especially where her mother and Evan's parents worked were awfully drab and grey by comparison to the decoratively carved wooden accents and feeling of history that even the dark bricks of the building seemed to give off.

“Maybe I'll do something about that one day,” the girl chuckled, heading up the stone steps to the heavy dark oak door, glancing up one more time at the large, ancient sign above it, “The Three Wolves Tavern” written across it in a stylish, old-timey font with a carved picture of three wolves sitting around a table drinking.

Smiling to herself, Samantha gripped the old fashioned door handle and pushed against the door, the cold making it stick a bit. With a bit of a grunt, she shoved herself against it, the door creaked in protest before swinging inwards. Stumbling a bit as she came in out of the cold, Samantha glanced about the pub, leaning back against the heavy door and shoving it back in place to close it behind her.

The spacious front room with it's booths and tables was mostly empty, with a pair of people in one corner and the now familiar figure of Seth sitting at a booth near the window. Banging the snow off her boots, Samantha headed across the hardwood floor, the lone waitress smiling at the girl from behind the bar.

“Meeting someone, sweetie?” the woman inquired, Samantha nodding and motioning in Seth's direction as she wandered past, glancing about at the various nautical themed artefacts that decorated the pub.

“I'll get you a menu,” the waitress told her, but Samantha found herself lost in thought for a moment, finding the eclectic collection of random nautical objects and portraits of the various ship's captains from the town's early days.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha glanced in Seth's direction, the tall teenager too distracted by his menu to notice her at first. Her heart racing, the girl exhaled softly, trying to calm herself. What she had planned was that big a deal. And besides, Seth was cute. Not that Samantha had any intention of telling him that, though. It'd probably just go to his head.

“Hey, ya made it!” Seth chuckled as he noticed the girl, Samantha taking a deep breath before flashing him a smug smile, trying to look as confident as possible as she slid into the booth across from him.

“Hey, I can't say no to a free lunch,” Samantha replied slyly, the teenager chuckling softly.

“So, you still haven't told me why you want a PO box,” said Seth, lowering his voice as the waitress came over, sliding a menu over to Samantha and taking their drink orders.

Lifting up her menu, Samantha frowned thoughtfully at it for a moment before lifting her head a bit to meet Seth's gaze over it. “I ah, do some stuff online, and I've been asked by people for a way for them to send me stuff,” she explained, glancing askance at the waitress as she went behind the bar to get their drink orders.

“So you have a V-Star account, then?” Seth inquired with interest, amusement reflecting in his grey eyes, “How long have you had?”

Taking a deep breath, the girl decided it best not to let him know everything. At least not yet. “Ah, a little while, there's not much there yet,” she explained, finding the idea of a cranberry mayonnaise on a chicken sandwich somewhat interesting, “But, some people've really liked the livestreams I've done, and they kinda wanna send me some gifts.”

Seth nodded thoughtfully, leaning back in his seat as the waitress returned with two tall glasses of ginger ale. “It'd probably be a terrible idea to give them your actual address,” he chuckled, Samantha nodding quickly, her eyes going wide.

“Last thing I need is a bunch of weirdos showing up on my doorstep,” she replied, glancing up at the waitress as the woman pulled out her note pad, the two giving her their orders and waiting for the woman to disappear into the back before going back to their conversation.

“People around here are pretty normal, so they'd have to be out of towners, I guess,” Seth pondered with a shrug, “But yeah, it's definitely a good idea to keep your anonymity when ya can. Of course, they will know what town you live in, though.”

Samantha frowned at the thought, knowing that some of the people in her chats probably weren't the sorts she wanted to meet in real life. Still, it wasn't like the town was super tiny or something. Just letting them know what town she was in wasn't that dangerous, the girl supposed.

“They'd need more than that to find me, so I'm not that worried,” the girl replied with a shrug, glancing up at the rafters and momentarily wondering how they go a lobster trap that big up there, “Plus, I'm having fun with it, and so are the people I'm talking to. Why not let them send me stuff?”

“Just don't eat anything they send you, you never know what kinda things they'd put in it,” Seth chuckled, the teenager thinking for a moment, “So, can I get the name of your account?”

Samantha looked up, stopping before blurting out the name of her Talking To Strangers account, the girl closing her mouth and blushing a little as she glanced at the worn wooden table.

“Simply Sam,” she replied quietly, glancing up to meet his gaze, “Just don't spread that around too much. I haven't exactly told my parents yet, and I'm not sure how they'd feel about it cause of my age and stuff.”

Seth nodded sympathetically, jotting the account name down on his phone. “So, I was thinking, how would feel about not having to pay me back for setting up your PO box?” he asked carefully, glancing up and meeting the little girl's cautious gaze, “Ah, assuming you'd be willing to do a little more this time.”

Samantha took a deep breath, the girl swallowing hard at the mixed feelings she had. Her heart racing with sudden excitement even as a chill went through her. How much more would the older boy want? How much was she really willing to give him? But at the same time, it would save Samantha her allowance and it wasn't like she didn't enjoy doing naughty things.

Taking a sip of her drink, Samantha exhaled slowly, taking a moment before meeting Seth's gaze again. “What did you have mind?” the girl asked carefully, Seth glancing askance at the empty tables, his cheeks flushing a little.

“Um, would you be okay with getting naked and letting me take a couple of pictures? Maybe touch you a bit?” he said in a low tone, Samantha tensing for a moment, her cheeks flushing hotly as the girl nibbled her bottom lip, taking a moment to think things over.

“Well, there's no way pictures are gonna happen,” Samantha said carefully, frowning thoughtfully, trying to make her voice sound stern, that last thing she needed were more pictures of her in compromising positions floating around in the world “But, I guess the other part's okay... But you super can't tell anyone about it. Plus, don't like expect it to become a regular thing, okay? I really don't need another boyfriend.”

Seth nodded enthusiastically, unable to keep from smiling. “Well, okay, that's understandable,” he chuckled, thankful that the waitress was coming back with their orders, the teenager needing a moment to collect his thoughts.

Glancing at the woman as she walked away, Samantha tried out the club sandwich she'd ordered, pleased that the cranberry mayonnaise seemed to work pretty well, the ambient music from the pub's hidden speakers filling the silence for several moments.

“So, I guess like, we should figure out a time and a place kinda thing,” the girl commented a bit nervously, Seth nodding slowly in agreement, his silvery grey eyes going wide at the thought.

Swallowing down a bit of his burger, the teenager glanced about the room, considering the question for a moment. Maybe...” Seth said at last, slowly glancing towards the little redhead, a shy smile crossing his lips, “we could do it here.”

Samantha lurched a bit in her seat, her emerald eyes going wide at the thought of doing something like that right there in the dining room of the pub. “Are- are you crazy?!” the girl managed with a laugh, slapping her free hand on the table, Seth shaking his head in amusement.

“I didn't mean out here in front of everyone,” the teenager replied, lowering his voice again as he glanced about, “I meant like, maybe we could just sneak into the washroom once we're done eating. It wouldn't take too long, right? Plus there's barely any customers right now.”

“Oh,” said Samantha, glancing askance and blushing a little as she sank back down in her seat, the girl torn between relief and disappointment, half wondering how they could get away with something like that, “Um, yeah, I guess that could work.”

“Well, unless you wanted to go back to my place,” the older boy chuckled, Samantha making a bit of a face at the idea, somehow finding it more uncomfortable than the alternative.

“I ah, think I'm taking enough chances already,” the girl explained, Seth nodding again as they went back to their meal.

“So, did your boyfriends like their gifts?” Seth inquired a short time later, Samantha nodding, smiling to herself at the thought.

“Yeah, they went over really well,” she explained, giving him a sly smile, the girl feeling rather pleased with herself, “Thanks for the discount.”

“Anytime,” Seth chuckled, bowing his head, feeling a little embarrassed, “Thanks for being cool with that sorta thing.”

Samantha shrugged, eating a bit more as she sorted out her thoughts. “It's not a huge deal, I guess,” she replied, frowning thoughtfully before glancing up at him again, “Just like, no telling anyone, okay.”

Seth chuckled and shook his head. “Can you imagine how trouble I'd be in if word got out?” he replied mirthfully, Samantha smiling a little smugly at the thought, “Telling anyone is the last thing on my mind. Still, though, you're a pretty awesome kid.”

Smiling to herself, the girl blushed a little. “Well, maybe I like doing stuff like that, okay?” Samantha confessed, unable to keep the nervousness from her voice, “It's not my fault other people seem to wanna give me things because of it.”

Seth raised an eyebrow. “Have you been doing favours for other people as well?” he inquired, Samantha's wincing at the thought, the girl feeling a bit embarrassed by the idea.

“I ah, no, not really,” she replied, trying to decide if she should tell him about the livestreams she'd done, “I mean... I don't think a lot of other people would be okay with that kinda trade.”

“You'd be surprised,” Seth chuckled quietly, searching for the right words, “I mean, I know there's at least one lady in town who ah, makes trades from time to time.”

Samantha raised an eyebrow over her drink. “Like, as a job?” Samantha inquired speculatively, the girl vaguely curious about the idea even if the thought of becoming know for it didn't entirely sit well with her.

Seth shrugged. “I think she just does it part time,” he explained, picking up one of his fries, letting it cool for a moment, “I've heard she does bachelor parties and such. It pays pretty well, apparently.”

Samantha's eyes went wide for a moment, the girl leaning back, blushing at the possibilities. “Wait... wouldn't there be like, a bunch of guys there?” she asked carefully, the teenager nodding nonchalantly in response.

“Yeah, but she's like a profession, I guess,” Seth replied with a shrug.

“Have you ever... done stuff with her?” Samantha inquired, Seth letting out short embarrassed laugh.

“Naw, she's um... not really my type, so much,” the teenager confessed nervously, looking a bit embarrassed again, “Sorry, but, she's a bit old for me.”

Samantha tilted her head curiously. “How old is she?” she asked, Seth thinking for a moment.

“Ah, like thirty something at this point,” he replied with a shrug, glancing appraisingly at the girl, smiling shyly as he spoke, “But um, I kinda like them, err, younger.”

Samantha smirked as Seth suddenly became even more interested in his fries, the girl giggling softly. “So, like, kids?” she inquired teasingly, the older boy inhaling sharply and shrinking down a bit.

“Well, sorta, I guess,” Seth confessed, glancing over to make sure the waitress was still out of earshot, “But I mean, I still mostly like girls around my age too, ya know?”

Samantha smiled slyly at that. “You're such a perv,” the girl said teasingly, trying to make her tone sound sultry as she lifted up one of her own fries and teasingly drew it across her lips, “Chasing after little girls like that.”

Seth swallowed hard as she popped it into her mouth and chewed with an amused expression. “I ah, know what I like,” Seth chuckled, “and hey, you're like, the only girl I know who's willing to ah, do stuff.”

“Well, we are a fair trade, right?” the girl insisted with a shrug.

“Oh, definitely,” Seth agreed with a vigorous nod, “but um, I'm kinda curious. Do you think you'll ah, make trades more when you're older? Like, as a side job or whatever?”

Samantha frowned thoughtfully for a moment as she ate. She hadn't really put much thought into that outside of the livestreams she'd done. And even then, she was really just doing it for the attention. It was crazy exciting to have people watch, after all.

But if she did things like that in real life, though, with real people who weren't the boys... Would it really be okay to do that? Sure, she'd already done it a couple of times. But to make it a regular thing? Was that really a step she'd be willing to take? Plus, how would she keep people from knowing it was her? It hardly seemed possible.

Shaking her head, Samantha took a sip of her drink. “I think I'd die if my parents or people at school found out, though,” she explained with a bit of nervous laugh, “plus, I mean... I don't think I'd want to be known for that sorta thing.”

Seth nodded sympathetically. “Hey, I'm not your career councillor,” he chuckled softly, Samantha smirking a bit at the thought, “which is probably a good thing, given that I can barely keep my own career on track.”

Samantha shrugged. “My aunt said she'd let me help out at her shop when I'm older,” she replied with a dismissive wave of her hand, “It'll help me get things started, I guess, but I don't think I'll be um... trading too many favours there.”

Seth laughed, shaking his head. “I don't think your aunt would go for that,” he agreed finishing off his burger.

“It's pretty unlikely!” Samantha laughed, shaking her head at the idea. Even if she could do something like that, would it really be fair to the boys? Probably not. Plus it'd probably cut into her time with them, and that definitely wasn't something she wanted.

As they finished up their meals, the waitress wandered back to the table. “Would you like anything else?” she asked politely, the two glancing awkwardly at one another for moment.

“No, we're good,” Seth told her brightly, trying to smiling politely and seem in no way like he was the sort of teenager who was about to take an eleven-year-old into the washroom and do terrible things to her, “Just the bill, please.”

The woman nodded, smiling genuinely as she wrote down their total and slid the paper onto the table. “Whenever you're ready,” she told him, “It's a slow day after all.”

As she walked away, Samantha considered the waitress for a moment. The woman was around her parent's age, the girl supposed, her long, wavy blond hair and dark blue eyes making her still fairly pretty. Plus, the tartan kilt the waitress wore showed off the fact that her legs were fairly shapely, the dark green top the woman wore doing little to hide her ample bosom.

“So, that woman you talked about with the um, second job,” Samantha inquired, glancing askance at Seth as he looked over the bill, “Is it her?”

The teenager glanced up in surprise, never having considered the possibility, watching as she went and spoke to the two men at the other table. “Um, I mean, it's not entirely impossible,” he chuckled with amusement, “But I've never met her, so I wouldn't know. But, it'd be pretty funny if it was.”

“I guess another of our town's mysteries, then,” the girl agreed brightly, rather liking that despite the fact that what was once a fishing village grew a little bigger every year and would one day probably be a proper city and not just a town, that it still had mysterious to be explored.

“You could always ask her,” Seth teased, Samantha rolling her eyes even as she laughed, the absurdity of the idea seeming somehow hilarious.

“Maybe I'll tell my brother she is, and see if he tries to make a move,” the girl replied with a bemused smirk, Seth flashing her a quick grin.

“If he's anything like some of the guys I know, he'd probably at least try,” the teenager chuckled, taking a deep breath and trying to sound confident as he asked, “So, ah, you ready to get going?”

Samantha sucked in her lips for a moment, glancing down at her empty plate hesitantly. This wasn't entirely a social call, after all. “So, um, you think we can get away with this? Like... here?” she asked half-rhetorically, the little girl nibbling her bottom lip, her nervousness mixed with a growing sense of excitement.

Seth took a smirked, chuckling softly as he nodded slowly. “It should be fine,” he said quietly, glancing at the two men across the room, both of them laughing and and talking as they shared a few pints, “It's not like it's a busy day, right?”

Samantha nodded, the girl slipping out of her seat before grabbing her coat, watching Seth as he found his debit card and lead the way over to the bar where the cash register was.

“Was everything okay?” the waitress inquired brightly as Seth offered his card along with the bill, the teenager nodding as casually as he could.

“I really liked it,” Samantha said helpfully with a shrug, the waitress smiling happily down at her as Seth's payment went through.

“So, you two are family then?” the woman inquired conversationally, the two exchanging a nervous glance.

“Oh, yeah, she's my cousin,” Seth said casually, Samantha grinning and nodding in agreement.

The waitress chuckled softly, nodding approvingly. “Well, have a good day you two, enjoy the rest of the holidays!”

“Oh, we will!” Seth promised with a chuckle, glancing towards the wash-rooms, “Just one last thing to take care of first, though.”

Swallowing down his nervousness, Seth gave the woman a last quick smile before taking back his card and leading Samantha towards the back of the pub. “Cousin, eh?” the girl giggled slyly, nudging Seth teasingly with her elbow, “Is that another one of the weird things you're in to?”

Seth let out a short laugh, glancing mischievously down at Samantha with a smirk. “Would you rather I said you were my sister?” he asked, the girl making a face.

“Eww, my brother's gross,” the girl replied with a bit of a shudder, “Cousins are kinda okay, I guess. I mean, it's not like you have live with them and stuff right? I mean, I don't even see my cousins who live in town all that often. ”

“Family drama?” Seth inquired, glancing over his shoulder before ushering the girl into the men's washroom, Samantha shaking her head.

“They're just kinda older than me, so even when we went to school together, we didn't hang out much,” she replied with a shrug, smiling a little to herself as the girl remembered the first time she'd walked into the boy's washroom at school.

Seth nodded as he quickly glanced under the stalls, making sure they were indeed alone. Taking a deep breath, he turned around and gave Samantha a serious look. “It's not too late to back down,” the teenager said quietly, giving the girl soft smile as she stood a little taller and tilted her head back to meet the tall boy's rather intense gaze.

“In for a penny,” Samantha replied challengingly, her heart starting to race as she realized she was about to cross the point of no return.

“In for a pound,” Seth agreed with a grin, his grey eyes gleaming with nervous mischief as he pushed open the door of the stall at the end of the row. “There's more room in this one,” he explained, Samantha nodding as she stepped inside, pleased that the washroom seemed to be pretty well-kept.

Closing and locking the door behind them, Seth hung his coat on the hanger, Samantha handing him hers as well, the girl glancing about with nervous excitement.

“So, how do you wanna do this?” Seth inquired, Samantha letting out a bit of a laugh in response.

“Hey, this is me paying you back for helping me, I think it's kinda up to you,” she chuckled, blushing a bit and glancing askance as she added with a shrug, “and like, I mean, I'm just a kid, right? You probably have all sorts of weird ideas about what we could do.”

Seth chuckled, nodding in agreement and looking a bit embarrassed in-spite of himself before closing the toilet lid and taking a seat and meeting Samantha's gaze.

“Okay, how about this,” he offered thoughtfully, “How about for starters, you take off your sweater and shirt, and pull down your jeans?”

Samantha stared at him wide-eyed for a moment, her small body trembling. They'd done stuff before, sure, but this was definitely taking it the next level. Still, she had agreed to go a bit further. And it'd be wrong to back on her agreement now.

“So, you want me to like, get naked?” she asked rhetorically giving Seth an uncertain look, even as part of her mind found the idea kind of exciting.

Seth wet his lips and nodded slowly. “I just wanna see you, and touch you a bit,” he explained with a shrug, the teenager choosing his words carefully, not wanting to freak the girl out, “Nothing too weird, right? I mean, we had was fun last time, but it was kinda rushed, ya know?”

Samantha frowned thoughtfully and nodded. “Okay, but no pictures, okay?” she told him sternly.

“As we agreed,” Seth sighed with a bemused expression, motioning to his coat, “My phone's all the way over there anyway. I couldn't if I wanted to.”

Samantha glanced over her shoulder and nodded. This sort of thing was definitely easier over the internet while wearing her mother's Noriko mask, that was for sure. But the girl had never been one to pass up a challenge, or go back on an agreement. It wasn't fair, after all.

Swallowing down her nervousness, Samantha took a deep breath and turned around, ignoring Seth's soft chuckle as she did so. Pulling her shirt and sweater up over her head in one quick motion, the slightly cooler air made Samantha's nipples harden even as her excitement rose.

“No peaking,” Samantha told him firmly, passing back the garments to the grinning Seth, the teenager folding them up neatly before setting them on the back of the toilet for safe keeping.

Taking a moment, Samantha felt goosebumps rise along her arms, her body trembling as her heart raced and she found her breath quickening. This was probably the craziest thing she'd ever done. Probably even crazier than what she did with the construction worker at the gas station. Definitely more risky too. But that part only made Samantha want to do it more.

Grinning to herself, the girl fumbled with the button of her jeans, taking another deep breath before pulling them down, wondering if maybe she should take her boots off, but deciding it best not to given how cold the floor was likely to be.

Hearing Seth inhale sharply behind her as she bent over for a moment, Samantha closed her eyes and stood up straight, the girl taking another moment, practically feeling the older boy's eyes upon her, drinking her in. Seth sure wasn't like the other adults and teenagers she mostly met. That was for sure.

He liked little girls. He appreciated their cuteness, she reasoned. Much like Zack and Evan, Seth enjoyed looking at her body. Appreciated seeing her naked. Wanted to touch and caress and kiss her. It was an exhilarating feeling, especially given how often adults just dismissed her. Even when Samantha was wearing a skin tight bathing suit, sadly.

Relaxing her smile, Samantha did her best to form a more casual expression as she slowly turned around, the girl pulling her long thick braids forward, teasingly covering her nipples with them. Meeting Seth's gaze, she gave him a playful smirk, finding herself rather pleased by the teenager's expression.

Swallowing hard, Seth kept his hands upon his knees, his eyes wide and unblinking, Samantha finding herself blushing a little, feeling terribly exposed, but also feeling weirdly in control. It was a pleasant feeling, and part of her wondered how far that ability could take her, if only she had the courage to try. Still, though, part of her didn't want to Seth to know how much she was enjoying this.

“You're beautiful,” Seth managed in a soft whisper, Samantha catching her breath, blushing harder as she let go of her braids, the child's hair falling away from her hard, pink nipples.

“Whatever,” she chuckled softly, rolling her eyes and trying to sound casual despite that his honest words did make the girl's heart flutter a bit.

“Sorry, I don't mean to embarrass you,” Seth replied, smiling sympathetically as he reached out his hands to her, touching the sides of Samantha's face fondly, the girl sucking in her lips as she stared back at the teenager, trying to stay still despite being unable to keep her body from quivering, “I'm ah, just a little overwhelmed right now.”

Samantha sighed softly, smirking a bit at the feeling his admission sent through her, realising just how vulnerable Seth was in some ways, even as the teenager's hands slid slowly down her face and over her neck.

The child felt certain that the moment she told him to stop, that Seth would. He'd probably even feel bad about it. Despite everything, Samantha was in control. She could see it in the older boy's eyes, and it was an exhilarating feeling.

“Just don't get too excited this time,” the girl told him in a half-serious tone, knowing that that was a possibility if things went too far. She'd likely loose her advantage then. Seth could probably do whatever he wanted if that happened. Something about the thought, though, made Samantha's body tingle even more.

“Sorry, I'll be careful,” Seth promised, bowing his head a little, his fingers pressing gently against the girl's pale skin, slowly moving down, sliding over her shoulders before moving to the child's nipples, “Goodness your skin's so soft... It's like warm silk or something.”

Samantha smiled in-spite of herself, bowing her head a little to hide her expression, but Seth's dark eyes were focused elsewhere, his fingers gently drawing slow circles around her nipples, making her body quiver.

Closing her eyes, Samantha exhaled softly, Seth's slow, gentle, exploitative touch felt amazing. He was clearly savouring every moment, almost worshipping the little girl's body with his hands, the teenager unable to pull his eyes away from the eleven-year-old's slim, athletic body.

The sensation was incredible, and it was getting harder for Samantha to ignore. Reaching out with both hands, the girl slid her fingers through Seth's long, dark hair, the child panting softly as the tingling pleasure she felt intensified.

Letting out a soft gasp as Seth leaned forward, his lips suddenly kissing her firm, flat tummy, Samantha almost let out a protest, but Seth's lips felt so good against her skin, the teenager slowly kissing his way higher. Swallowing hard, the girl wet her lips, the older boy's hands sliding around her waist, moving up Samantha's back, pulling the little girl gently forward.

Obediently shuffling closer, the girl's jeans around her ankles making moving a bit more annoying than she'd have preferred, Samantha tried not to let out the soft whimper she felt building within her as Seth's kissing lips moved up towards her nipples, his hands sliding down over her firm bottom.

Closing her eyes as Seth's fingers squeezed firmly, Samantha let out a soft whimper, the girl wincing a bit, the girl still trying to hold back. The last thing Samantha needed was Seth thinking this could be a regular thing, after all. Even if he was cute, and if if what he was doing it did feel really good...

Lifting her head, Samantha let it fall back, arching her body as the tip of Seth's tongue circled the girl's nipples, his lips suckling at them teasingly as his hands slid back around, caressing the child's firm thighs.

“Thank you so much for this...” Seth murmured hungrily, making Samantha smile again in-spite of herself, the girl giggling softly at his words, his hands continuing to caress and explore her small body as something in her tone made her body tingle.

Sighing softly, Samantha closed her eyes, the girl smiling to herself, unable to deny not only the pleasure Seth was granting her, but also the good feeling it gave her to do give him something he obviously desperately wanted.

It was a little like the responses she got to the livestreams she'd done, only more direct, Samantha supposed. Certainly more risky, but that only made it more fun, the girl finding herself more than happy to let Seth do what he pleased, finding herself starting to wonder which one of them was getting the better deal out of the trade they were making.

“I wanna taste you,” Seth whispered, Samantha needing a moment to process what he was saying, the girl chuckling softly as he slid off of the toilet, pushing the redhead back a bit so he could drop down to his knees.

Looking down at him, Samantha nibbled her bottom lip as Seth leaned forward and kissed the girl just below her tummy, his hands moving back to her bottom, pulling her a little closer.

Her body shaking a little, Samantha held her breath, bending her knees a bit to give Seth more room as he brought his lips closer to the child's folds. “So beautiful,” Seth whispered, Samantha blushing at his admission before letting out a soft gasp at the sensation of Seth's warm tongue sliding along her sensitive skin.

Tensing for a moment, Samantha whimpered, the positioning a little awkward, what with her jeans holding her ankles too close together, but it still felt amazing. Running her fingers through her hair, the girl smiled happily as Seth did his best to trace his tongue across her folds, the teenager letting out a soft, hungry moan as he found how wet she was.

“W-wait...” Samantha whimpered, a hint of frustration in her voice, Seth letting out soft groan as he forced himself to pull back, glancing up at her as Samantha shuffled a bit, slipping her feet out of her boots before reaching down to pull her jeans off her ankles.

His eyes going wide, Seth chuckled softly as Samantha winced at the chill when her feet touched the floor, the girl slipping out of the rest of her clothes before getting back into her boots. Grabbing up her panties and jeans, Samantha folding them up before tossing them on top of the rest of her shirt and sweater.

“You sure you wanna be totally naked right now?” the teenager inquired teasingly, Samantha rolling her eyes at the question.

“I really don't care right now,” she muttered, the girl smirking a bit, her body tingling, finding the sense of vulnerability at being naked in such a public place rather exciting despite the slight chill in the air.

Motioning for Seth to move over a bit, Samantha lifted her booted foot and dropped it down on the toilet lid, the girl grinning in amusement at the look on Seth's face, secretly hoping that the pose was sexy enough to excite him further.

“I wish you'd let me take a picture of you right now,” he chuckled, Samantha giving him a dismissive look.

“Not happening,” the girl said sternly, giving Seth a bit of a smirk, his awkward attempts at licking her having only served to make her want more.

Seth sighed softly and nodded slowly, running his hand across Samantha's thigh, giving her muscles a gentle, appraising squeeze. “Yeah, I definitely gotta watch some of your games,” he chuckled teasingly, Samantha giggling softly, “I take it the other girls on your team are in pretty good shape too?”

Samantha frowned thoughtfully, the girl offering him a shrug. “Well, some more than others,” she replied, glancing down as Seth brushed his lips across the skin, kissing the girl's thigh in several places, sending little jolts of excitement through her.

“I guess I'll just have to go and see for myself then,” Seth chuckled teasingly, his hand caressing Samantha's other leg as he traced his tongue across her folds for a few teasing seconds, enjoying the way the girl caught her breath, her body quivering for a moment.

“D, don't let me stop you,” Samantha breathed, taking a handful of Seth's hair as the older boy slid the tip of his tongue up along the girl's opening before teasingly caressing her clit, making the girl let out a helpless whine, closing her eyes tightly as not to make too much noise.

“N, No fair...” the girl managed, gritting her teeth as she couldn't help but squirm a bit, Seth slowly but surely pushing the child closer to orgasm, “Y- you're gonna make me cum...”

Seth let out a laugh, momentarily stopping to glance up at the girl. “You know seem to know a lot of things that girls your age shouldn't,” he told her with a grin, Samantha rolling her eyes and pulling him closer again.

“Oh shut and up and do the thing!” the redhead told him sternly despite her smile, the girl panting softly as she closed her eyes. Seth definitely knew what he was doing, and he was tremendously enthusiastic.

'Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to make this a regular thing,' Samantha pondered inwardly, the girl giggling as she wondered what else she could get out of him in exchange. She didn't want Seth getting the wrong idea, after all!

Her body shaking, Samantha soon found herself grabbing hold of the teenager's shoulders as Seth's tongue wriggled between her folds, his index finger making slow circles around the child's clit.

Partly opening one eye, gasping for breath, Samantha whimpered as she felt Seth's other hand push a finger between her bottom cheeks, pressing and rubbing it teasingly against her other opening.

The sensations shot through her, Samantha squeezed Seth's shoulders harder, the girl unable to keep from letting out a sudden cry, her head falling back as Seth pushed her over the edge. Whimpering and gasping, Samantha stumbled a bit, finding it hard to stay upright as the intense sensation went on and on.

“S-Stop-!” Samantha finally managed with a laugh after several moments, the girl gasping and whimpering as Seth pulled his face away, the older boy grinning up at her, the girl glancing in the general direction of the door.

“You okay?” Seth chuckled, her wetness glistening on his face, making Samantha let out a laugh of her own, the girl left panting and shaking, her cheeks flushed.

“S-someone might have heard,” Samantha whispered, Seth flashing her a quick grin.

“You think the waitress might not like the competition?” he asked, Samantha glaring at him with a sudden flash of anger.

“I'm not gonna do this like she does!” the girl insisted, whispering harshly, Seth shaking his head in amusement as he managed to find his feet, the teenager brushing the girl's hair back affectionately.

“I'm just teasing you, kiddo,” Seth told her with bemused smile, “Besides, I think you're still a bit young to be a proper prostitute.”

Samantha frowned a little, taking on the new word. “I'd rather keep things like this a secret, if ya don't mind,” she told him, trying to ignore the wonderful tingling sense of well-being he'd inspired within her.

“Sorry,” Seth said quietly, cupping the side of Samantha's face with is hand, smiling fondly at her, “But, honestly, almost getting caught is kind of fun for me.”

Samantha took a deep breath, the girl glancing askance. “Yeah, me too...” she confessed nervously, “but we still gotta be careful.”

Seth nodded, taking a deep breath as he collected his courage again. “So, um, you said you'd be willing to go down on me again, right?” he asked, Samantha taking a moment to contextualise his words before nodding slowly, the girl giving her bottom lip a nervous nibble.

“Just um, stop if I tell you, okay?” she told him, glancing up at Seth through her bangs, suddenly uncertain if she really wanted him to listen to her words, the memory of what happened last time seeming a bit exciting now that she really thought about it.

“Okay,” the teenager replied with a pleased smile, undoing his jeans before pulling them down along with his boxers, the teenager chuckling softly as Samantha's eyes went wide.

Unsurprising, Seth was already hard, his shaft standing proudly erect, twitching slightly. Something about it sent a tingling sensation through Samantha, and she found her mouth watering at the sight of it.

Taking a deep breath, the girl tried her best to stay calm and act cool. Seth didn't need to know that despite her nervousness, she actually secretly couldn't wait to put it in her mouth again.

Glancing up at him, Samantha could see the excited eagerness in the tall teenager's eyes as the girl took hold of his shaft, giving Seth's shaft a firm squeeze that made the teenager let out a sharp gasp.

“Careful,” Samantha teased with a sly smirk, the girl kneeling down a bit, “I might think you like this or something.”

“You're such a brat,” Seth managed, smiling happily as the child took the head of his shaft into her mouth, letting out a soft, happy sigh as she started sucking him.

Feeling his fingers in her hair again, Samantha smiled a little, the tip of her her tongue teasing Seth's manhood a bit before pushing forward. Bobbing her head slowly, the girl cupped the teenager's balls as her other hand slowly stroked his shaft, pleased by the deep moans she elicited from Seth.

Closing her eyes, Samantha wished she'd brought the boys with her, the idea of doing this to all three of them at the same time sending another pleasant, needy tingling through her. It would be especially fun given the circumstances and where she was in that moment, the girl half-disappointed that no one had entered the room yet.

“You're way better at this than any eleven-year-old should be,” Seth breathed with a bit of a chuckle, his body giving a shudder as he found himself getting closer, “I, I kinda wish you were up for other stuff too.”

Pulling back, her lips still sucking hard, causing a loud, lewd wet sound to echo through the room as Seth's cockhead pulled free of the child's mouth, Samantha smirked up at the teenager.

“You wish,” she told him with a chuckle, dragging her tongue up the length of Seth's shaft, the older boy exhaling loudly, her shaft quivering excitedly, threatening to cum at at any moment.

“Um, ah, you know, I could just start paying your monthly fee, at least until you get your own bank account,” Seth said impulsively, his body trembling as Samantha raised a suspicious eyebrow at him.

“Oh yeah? What would you want for that?” she inquired in a more serious tone, slowly stroking his shaft, trying to keep Seth on the very edge.

“I... I would love to put it in your butt,” he confessed, blushing and closing his eyes tightly at the admission, Samantha's own cheeks flaring red as she she felt them almost burn with embarrassment.

How did he know she'd done that? The girl pondered. Was it just a weird coincidence? Probably. It was definitely a big step, but saving her allowance was definitely tempting. Plus, it wasn't like she wasn't still horny.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha swallowed hard and nodded slowly. “Okay, but there's a rule,” she told him, Seth flashing the girl a bemused grin, “You can't cum in my butt, okay? And you gotta stop when I tell you too. Oh, also, we'd need lube, so maybe next time?”

Seth sighed softly, letting out a small laugh. “I'm not gonna ask how you know about that, but yeah,” he told her, opening his eyes and nodding towards the stall door, “Oh, and you can buy that here, actually. The condom machine in the washroom also dispenses lube samples. One shop shopping, I guess.”

Samantha's emerald eyes widened, the girl genuinely surprised by that. “Wow, that's crazy,” the girl commented, her mind racing, wondering if she shouldn't grab a few to try out with the boys at some point.

“Yeah, so, would you be up for that then?” Seth inquired carefully, Samantha doing a quick double take, her eyes going wide.

“Seriously?” she replied, the girl trying to decide how she felt about the idea as Seth's expression became hopeful and amused.

“Um, if you're up for it, sure,” he replied with a shrug, Samantha taking a deep breath, her heart racing.

“I ah... My parents said they'd let me have my own account in June, after my birthday,” she explained, the child turning things over in her mind as Seth raised an eyebrow, “If ah, you wanna pay for my PO box until then, um...”

Seth grinned as Samantha hesitated, the girl blushing cutely, glancing down at the floor, finding it hard to meet the teenager's gaze. “I could do that,” he said quietly, the redhead nodding slowly.

“You'd stop if I told you, right?” Samantha asked softly, the girl crossing her arms across her chest self-consciously, Seth nodding slowly, his expression becoming serious, “And you still promise not to cum in me, right?”

“Absolutely,” Set replied, the expression in his grey eyes softening, “If anything, I'd kinda like to cum, well, on you.”

Samantha glanced up, her expression shocked for a moment, the girl not having considered that. She'd felt it on her skin before. It was hot, and sticky, but felt weirdly good. It wasn't like it hurt or anything. And it washed off easily enough. So where was the harm in it?

“Okay, but at least warn me first,” the girl told him, Seth nodding enthusiastically, “So, ah, about that lube...?”

Seth thought for a moment, a sly smile crossing his lips as he pulled up his jeans again, digging in his back pocket for loose change.

“Here,” he said with a grin, holding a coin out to the girl, Samantha's emerald eyes going wide as he cheeks flushed again, “Go get us some.”

Staring at the coin for a long moment, the girl's heart raced. She was naked. Well, she was wearing her boots, Samantha supposed, but that hardly mattered. She was still basically naked. The girl was in what was more or less a public washroom as well.

Just outside, the girl could hear the faint music that filled the dining room, which did muffle the sound somewhat. But there were people out there. People who could, at least in theory, walk in at any moment.

“Are you mad?” Samantha replied softly, a bit of nervous laughter in her tone, the girl smiling a little in-spite of herself, “What if I get caught?”

“You won't if you hurry,” Seth said with a grin, obviously enjoying the idea of Samantha performing a bit of exhibitionism.

The girl wet her lips, glancing at the stall's door. The idea was undeniably thrilling. And if she were caught, she could just blame it all on Seth. He'd get in way more trouble than she would in the end, after all. Not that she liked that idea. If anything, it made Samantha feel a touch guilty to think about it. He wasn't a bad sort, after all. He was just a bit of a perv.

Still, risks were fun. And Samantha was finding that she really did enjoy doing things, even if they were fairly mundane, naked. Especially if there was a risk of being caught.

Swallowing down her nervousness, Samantha snatched the coin from Seth's hand. “Fine,” she told in a serious tone, narrowing her eyes a bit at the teenager, the girl trying to sound and act tough in the face of her fear, “I'll do it. But you better not try anything weird.”

Seth grinned happily, unlocking the door for her and pulling it slowly open. Samantha took a deep breath. This was definitely something new, exciting and dangerous. The girl wasn't sure how ready she was for it, but Samantha really wasn't one to back down from a challenge.

Stepping back out into the washroom, the girl glanced about, the air feeling even more chilly, her body feeling all the more exposed. Which she was, seeing as she'd left the safety of the stall.

“I can do this,” Samantha told herself, squaring her shoulders and walking over to the large white metal box that hung on the wall by the door. It seemed to be farther away somehow, but that was probably just her fear of getting caught. But still, why did it have to be right by the door?

Stepping forward, Samantha winced, hearing laughter outside. Had more people entered the pub? How long would it be before one of them inevitably walked into the washroom? What would she even say if they walked in and saw a naked eleven-year-old girl standing in the men's washroom?

Pushing the thoughts aside, Samantha continued, the girl staring at the door, half-expecting it to fly open at any moment. But as she reached the machine, it remained stubbornly closed.

Exhaling the breath she didn't know she was holding, Samantha raised her shaky hand and glanced at the machine. Half of it dispensed condoms, the other small disposable portions of lubricant. Genius enough marketing, she supposed, the girl chuckling softly at the condoms. She was still too young to have to worry about getting pregnant, so the idea of them felt a little absurd.

“Eventually, I guess,” Samantha chuckled, taking a deep breath as she slid the coin into the other slot before pushing the button beside the coin slot.

The machine made a tremendous amount of noise, at least to Samantha's ears. Would anyone outside notice it? Would they come in to see what the noise was? Part of Samantha's mind almost hoped so. Fortunately, though, no one seemed to be coming to investigate. At least not yet.

With a deep breath Samantha reached her small, shaking fingers into the dispensary slot, her eyes focused on the door. Wincing at the sound of more laughter, Samantha was certain there were more people out there now. Which meant that the chances of someone walking in were all the higher.

Taking a deep breath, she pulled the small plastic container out, Samantha staring at it for a moment, the tiny writing claiming it was “all purpose” and was “used by medical professionals.” The idea made her giggle, the girl half wondering how much doctors liked putting things in people's butts and how often they did it.

Glancing over at Seth, the teenager watching the girl from the relative safety of the stall with a bemused smile, Samantha gave him a nervous grin, her naked body quivering with excitement. Clutching the tiny container in her hand, Samantha glanced back at the door, no longer hearing anything other than the muffled music, glad that it didn't seem like anyone was going to come barging in. At least not yet.

Wetting her lips nervously, Samantha found it impossible to ignore the feeling that being in such a vulnerable position sent through her. Much like she'd felt at Zack's place on the day off the children had taken, it was an oddly exciting and freeing feeling to simply be naked in a place she shouldn't, the girl wishing she could do it outside as well.

Smiling mischievously over at Seth, Samantha decided to go with it, Taking a moment to pay attention to the muffled music from the dining room, Samantha did her best to start dancing randomly to the sound. Closing her eyes, Samantha giggled to herself, almost feeling Seth's eyes upon her, the extra risk involved in prolonging her time out of the stall making her body tingle pleasantly.

“You're crazy!” Seth laughed, grinning back at Samantha, the girl turning around and wiggling her bottom at the teenager for a moment before slowly stepping backwards, her hands sliding across her tiny body, showing off for the closed door to the dining room.

Giggling, Samantha found it fun to imagine a random stranger standing in the open door, watching her dance in a way the girl hoped was sexy enough before turning about to do the same for Seth.

“Hey, I'm not the one taking advantage of an eleven-year-old,” the redhead replied teasingly, swaying her narrow hips as she met his gaze, the girl's hands sliding up so she could squeeze her nipples at him.

Seth exhaled loudly, staring wide-eyed at Samantha, the girl glancing down and giggling at the sight of his erect manhood, his shaft bobbing a bit, clearly eager to be pushed inside of her.

'I can't believe I'm gonna do this...' Samantha thought to herself, her breath quickening, her body aching to be touched as she danced her way back into the stall and closed the door behind her. Passing the lube to Seth, Samantha giggled again, pressing her hands against the older boy's chest before turning them both around.

“Just be gentle, okay?” Samantha said before taking a deep breath and slowly spinning in place before bending over, her hands gripping the back of the toilet as the girl glanced over her shoulder at the teenager, the little redhead giving him her best teasing look.

Nodding quickly, Seth's shaking hands opened the little bottle and squeezed a portion of the lube out onto his cockhead, his eyes locked with Samantha's as he gave his shaft a few strokes to spread it around.

“Th-thank you so much for this...” Seth breathed, reaching out to grip Samantha's bottom before pulling her open a little and squirting the rest of the cold, thick liquid onto the girl's tiny opening.

“Hey!” Samantha yelped, jumping a bit and laughing at the sensation, Seth grinning as he teasingly rubbed his cockhead against her bottom cheek.

“Don't worry, things'll warm up quickly,” he chuckled, rubbing himself against the blob of lube he'd squeezed out, the girl letting out a soft gasp at the intense sensation.

Her eyes going wide, the girl suddenly finding herself breathing becoming a bit ragged, Samantha made a quick mental note to grab some more lube before she left. Everything felt so gooey, but so good, even as Seth began to slowly push forward, her tight opening stretching wide around the boy's cockhead, it didn't hurt nearly as much as Samantha thought it might.

Gritting her teeth and letting out a soft groan, Samantha found that it did hurt a little, but the waves of pleasure that Seth's heated cockhead sent through her made up for it somewhat. Panting softly as it started stretching her open, Samantha couldn't help but whimper, wincing a little as he started pushing inside.

“Y-you're so tight...” Seth managed, grabbing hold of Samantha's bottom with a firm grip, spreading the girl's cheeks farther apart to make things easier.

“Shut up!” Samantha shot back in embarrassment, leaning her head back, the girl blushing hard at the comment, her body shaking, the teenager's shaft feeling way bigger somehow as it probed inside of her. Letting out a strained grunt as she tried to relax her muscles, the sparks of pleasure she felt now mixed with a bit of pain.

“Just relax,” Seth told her with a laugh, the teenager panting heavily now as he gave the girl's bottom a playful slap, “It's not that big!”

“Hey!” Samantha shot back, the sharp sting of his slap making her whimper as the eleven-year-old felt the teenager's shaft throb inside of her, the girl unable to keep from letting out a whimpering protest, wondering if maybe they should have used more lube, “It- it feels huge! I- I think it might be too big!”

Exhaling loudly at her admission, his excitement building, Seth couldn't help but squeeze the child's bottom tighter, his hips starting to move back and forth, careful not to push too hard at first.

“It- it's okay...” Seth managed, the girl moaning in-spite of herself, her small body twisting about as Samantha found herself unable to resist the feeling of his hands on her bottom, “Just hold still, we can do this.”

Samantha closed her eyes tightly, inhaling sharply, the pleasant friction mixed with the growing strain as the teenager pushed deeper sending a sudden wave of pleasure through her. Seth's shaft penetrating a little deeper each time, the sounds of the older boy's heavy breathing made the girl even more excited as he slid slowly in and out of her bottom, carefully adjusting his angle to make it easier on the girl.

“M-Maybe not put it all in, okay?” Samantha panted, gripping the back of the toilet harder, her knuckles whitening as she tried moving her hips a bit, letting him slide more easily into her, the small jabs of pain slowly easing somewhat, “It, it still kinda hurts.”

“Shhh, not so loud,” Seth whispered, staring down at the sight of his shaft stuck between the girl's bottom cheeks, each slow forward thrust making him throb a little harder, “Someone'll hear.”

Whimpering, Samantha lowered her head, focusing on her breathing, Seth groaning hungrily, the girl letting out a surprised whimper as she suddenly felt his body press against her.

“N-no way...” Samantha breathed, shaking her head slowly as Seth let out a bit of a chuckle, amazed that she'd taken his entire shaft, the lube making everything so much easier.

“Amazing...” Seth responded, his hands slowly sliding up across Samantha's back before gripping the girl's shoulders, giving them a bit of a squeeze before he started moving his hips again, “I, I never though it'd feel -this- good...”

Glancing over her shoulder at him, Samantha took a moment to catch her breath, Seth's slow strokes making her whole body tingle and shake, the sensation of being stretched around his thick, hot, well-lubricated shaft unlike anything she'd ever imagined.

“Y-you like it?” Samantha inquired in a whimpering tone, the older boy nodding slowly, his expression full of passion and gratitude as he stared back at her, massaging the girl's shoulders a bit as he kept going, unwilling to pause for even a moment.

“I- I've never put it in a girl's butt before,” Seth confessed, both of them letting out a little bit of a laugh, Samantha feeling a bit proud of herself for being the first girl he did that to.

“J-just don't cum,” she repeated, the teenager nodding, Seth's heavy balls pressing hotly against her skin every time the teenager pushed forward, his expression becoming more and more strained.

“I- I wish I could, but I won't,” he promised, the older boy's words strained with effort, both of them panting harder now, their bodies sweating, so lost in the moment that they barely heard the sound of the washroom door opening.

Her eyes going wide, Samantha felt a surge of panic as she heard the sounds of footsteps outside. Seth, however, didn't seem to notice at first, the teenager panting softly as he continued drawing himself back and forth, seemingly without a care in the world.

“Someone's here!” Samantha hissed, the teenager's body jolting up a bit as he realized what was happening.

Both of them listening carefully, Seth continued to keep up his slow thrusting, Samantha giving him an incredulous look. “He'll... hear...” the girl said as quietly as she could, Seth grinning a bit and shaking his head in response, even while Samantha's heart raced faster, the familiar feeling of fear of being caught, but also increased excitement flooding the child's senses.

“Don't care...” Seth said softly, shaking his head slowly, one of his hands moving to take up the girl's long thick braids, wrapping them about his hand to help keep her in place.

“Jerk...” Samantha mouthed back at him, but Seth only rolled his eyes and grinned in amusement, shaking his head a little more as he kept moving, stubbornly not wanting to stop, the tight grip of the child's bottom around his manhood too much to resist.

After several moments, the two could hear the man outside washing his hands just outside their stall. It was impossible to know if he knew if anyone was in there, but so far he hadn't reacted to their presence, so there was that Samantha reasoned. Still, what would the man do if he happened to look over the top and see them?

Or worse, Samantha realized as she suddenly remembered that Seth hadn't relocked the door. It was probably partly ajar now. All the man would need to do was push it gently to open it, and then they'd be caught!

The terrifying and exciting idea almost caused Samantha to let out a hungry moan, the girl barely stifling it as she half-wondered if he'd start masturbating as he watched. Maybe he'd even insist that she suck his thing in exchange for not telling anyone?

A few tense moments later, though, and the man outside walked back out, the music getting louder for a moment as the door opened and slowly closed behind him.

“Whoa...” Samantha breathed, exhaling loudly, the tension she felt relaxing as Seth chuckled softly.

“You liked that, didn't you?” he inquired, leaning closer to whisper closer to the girl's ear.

“That's none of your business,” the girl shot back sternly, Seth smirking in response and giving his hips a harder shove, Samantha letting out a gasping yelp, her eyes going wide as the older boy picked up speed.

“N-No fair!” Samantha gasped, the girl arching her back as her fear melted away and her excitement began crashing through her, Seth's hand pulling at her braids as the girl found herself bucking her hips, not caring that it still hurt a bit.

“Tell me you like it,” Seth whispered teasingly, grinning as Samantha closed her eyes tighter and let out a whimpering protest.

“You- you're so mean!” the girl managed, laughing a little in-spite of herself, feeling Seth's free hand slide along her chest, his fingers squeezing her nipple, nearly pushing the girl over the edge.

“You're so cute!” Seth laughed, leaning back again as he felt himself not far behind her, letting go of Samantha's hair and nipple so he could hold her bottom again, panting heavily as he moved his hips fast, the little redhead grunting and whimpering beneath him.

“Sh-shut up!” Samantha managed, a hint of a laugh in her voice as the girl reached her peak, barely remembering to keep quiet, her eyes going wide as the intense wave of pleasure hit her.

With a helpless yelp Samantha's body jerked hard, the girl half collapsing for a moment, both hands clinging desperately to the cold porcelain as she gasped and groaned, still thinking about the stranger who had almost caught them.

Before she could catch her breath, though, Seth pulled himself back, the girl letting out a gasp as the teenager yanked himself free, leaving her with a momentary empty feeling.

Panting heavily, Samantha moved to look at him, but found Seth pulling the girl to her feet before turning the redhead about by her shoulders. “What are you-?” Samantha stammered, one of Seth's hands pushing down on her shoulder, the girl obediently sitting down on the toilet lid before realising he was frantically stroking his shaft.

Her eyes going wide, Samantha gasped as Seth suddenly came, a thick glob of semen shooting out and landing on her chest, forming a thick, gooey line between the girl's nipples that slowly oozed downward towards her flat tummy.

“Oh wow!” Samantha laughed, Seth's sperm feeling hot against her skin as the teenager grunted several more times, spurting out several smaller globs onto the child's chest as he groaned and panted.

Glancing up at him through her bangs, Samantha grinned, loving the way it felt and looked, almost wishing the older boy could give her more. “That was kinda cool,” the girl giggled, Seth giving her an exhausted and slightly embarrassed smile.

“Give me a few minutes, maybe I can do it again,” he chuckled, Samantha letting out a snort of laughter, smirking at Seth as she pushed the long line of cum upwards with her fingers.

“You wish,” the girl replied teasingly, glancing down as she moved the collected sperm up over to her nipple, rubbing the heated goo into it and moaning softly at the pleasant sensation, “It feels really good, though.”

“I've heard it's pretty good for you too,” Seth chuckled, Samantha smirking a bit, not sure if she believed him or not, but knowing that she definitely liked the way it felt, the girl finding the goo rather fascinating.

“Should I start putting it on my food?” the girl inquired teasingly, scooping up a bit more as she met Seth's gaze, his grey eyes going wide as the child slowly licked it off of her fingers.

“I really wish you'd let me record that...” Seth whispered, still stroking his shaft as Samantha put her fingers in her mouth, slowly sliding them out clean, smirking at the older boy's expression.

Shaking her head slowly at him, Samantha slowly opened her mouth, showing the semen that still sat on her tongue, the teenager letting out a soft whimper as he started stroking himself faster, his shaft barely loosing any hardness.

Glancing down, Samantha giggled, wondering if Seth really could do it again. The girl soon finding herself wishing he would as she slowly licked her lips, meeting Seth's gaze again, smearing his seed across them.

“You- you're gonna put me in the hospital!” Seth managed, chuckling as he moaned, Samantha finding herself really enjoying being able to put on a show and get a reaction in real time.

Giggling, the girl collected what more of his sperm that she could and rubbed it into her other nipple, squeezing them both at the older boy as she teasingly licked her lips clean before taking a deep breath. Holding Seth's gaze for a moment, the redhead doing her best to swallow down his seed as melodramatically as she could, finding herself genuinely enjoying the odd texture as it went down her throat.

“Incredible-!” Seth grunted hard, letting out a long groan as he forced out another quick orgasm.

Letting out a surprised laugh as a single spurt of cum shot out from the end of his shaft, Samantha's was a little disappointed that it only landed on her flat tummy. Glancing down at it, she giggled, scooping it up with her fingers before spreading her legs apart and leaning back a little.

“Got anymore?” Samantha inquired teasingly, Seth's face red with exertion, his eyes bulging, the teenager panting desperately as he kept stroking himself, the girl showing him the cum on her fingers before moving it down to her netherfolds.

Smiling teasingly at Seth, Samantha almost thought he might cum again as she started rubbing his semen against herself. Grinning up at Seth, his still hot cum being rubbed into her clit, the girl couldn't help but giggle at his expression.

“What would you give me if I put some of it inside?” Samantha inquired teasingly, Seth letting out a helpless whimper, the teenager shuffling closer, his free hand suddenly grabbing one of the child's braids.

“Anything!” Seth groaned, Samantha wincing as her hair was pulled, leaning her head back to compensate as she suddenly found the teenager's cockhead looming over her face.

Opening her mouth, Samantha pushed out her tongue, Seth panting heavily, straining to do it again one more time. “Y-you're too much!” he managed, letting out a strained whimper, gritting his teeth, the teenager's expression pained-looking.

“Do it again!” Samantha giggled, Seth closing his eyes tightly, letting out a long, strained groan, his body shaking as a drop of cum slowly oozed out of his cockhead, the little girl letting out a hungry moan as she caught it on the end of her tongue.

“This... this is why you need two boyfriends,” Seth chuckled breathlessly, letting out a whimper as the tip of Samantha's tongue teased the underside of his cockhead before the girl swallowed down the last of his cum.

“Hey, what are you saying?” Samantha inquired suspiciously with a teasing smirk, the girl's heart racing, her body tingling at the thoughts of all the things she wanted to do once the boys properly hit puberty.

Sighing and shaking his head, Seth stepped back, the teenager pulling his jeans back up and carefully tucking away his completely spent manhood. “I'm saying you're more than one man can handle,” he replied half-seriously.

Samantha shrugged, reaching back to grab her own jeans, knowing they were both way over due to sneak back out of the pub. “I like this stuff,” she said matter-of-factly, “It's not my fault it's so fun.”

Seth smiled, leaning back against the door with his arms folded, watching the little girl get dressed again for a few moments before sighing softly. “Okay, we really need to get going,” he told her, thinking for a moment, “Do you mind if I tell them you're my cousin again? If they happen to ask, I mean.”

The girl frowned thoughtfully for a moment before nodding slowly. “Yeah, that's fine,” Samantha said with a shrug, smirking a bit as she glanced back up at Seth and teasingly adding, “You can think of me that way next time too, if you want.”

Inhaling sharply, the older boy let out a laugh, shaking his head. “I'll keep that in mind,” Seth told her, leading the way back out of the washroom, the two waiting for the waitress to be distracted before sneaking out of the pub and going off to set up the PO box for Samantha...

0