(28) That Time When David’s Friends Came Over
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That Time When David's Friends Came Over

Standing by the gate, the winter sky was clear and full of stars, the nearly full moon casting silvery light across Zack's backyard as the children bid fair-well to one another. Sighing happily as she hugged Zack, Samantha smiled to herself and nuzzled his neck against the cold.

“I wish we could stay over,” the girl murmured wistfully, Zack nodding slowly, holding her closer.

“It would be somewhat more fair,” Evan agreed with a soft chuckle, Samantha slowly slipping away from Zack, wishing she could just cuddle with both of them for the rest of the night, “I mean, David is having friends over tonight, so...”

“Yeah, but we already had our sleep-over,” Samantha replied glumly, slipping her arms around him as well, “So I guess there's fairness there. I just wish we could all live together or something.”

“One of these days,” Zack replied with a shrug, smiling at the thought, “Once we have like, jobs and stuff.”

Samantha sighed heavily, slipping out of Evan's arms and glancing at the other boy. “So basically forever from now,” she grumbled, smiling sadly at Zack as she reached out and took hold of his shoulders, pulling the boy closer.

“Maybe we'll get a raise in our allowance or something,” Zack chuckled, letting out a soft, happy moan as Samantha kissed him, their lips held together for a long moment before the girl slowly stepped backward.

“Good night,” she said softly, giving his hand a firm squeeze before stepping back through the gate into her yard as Evan gave Zack a small wave before following her.

“Maybe your channel will take off,” Evan chuckled softly, glancing up at the house as he headed towards his own gate.

“I might need to do dirty things on it to make that happen,” the girl laughed, blushing a little at the thought.

“You'd get banned instantly,” the boy replied with a grin, turning around to take her hands one last time as they paused on the threshold.

Samantha sighed and nodded, glancing askance for a moment to collect her thoughts. “I don't think I want everyone at school seeing that sorta thing,” she chuckled, “That could get a bit weird.”

“Only if they know it's you,” Evan replied, the girl letting out a laugh, pressing herself close to him for another hug, “But you have the other account for that.”

“Yeah, next time I'm feeling brave, I guess,” the girl chuckled, rubbing her nose against Evan's before pressing her lips to his, both of them sighing softly, enjoying the sensation one more time before parting ways.

“You're the bravest girl I know,” Evan told her, grinning at Samantha's shy smile, “now goodnight. Go to bed, and things'll be normal in the morning.”

Samantha nodded slowly, feeling a little sad as Evan's hands left hers, the wooden door creaking a little as it opened, the girl glancing up just in time to see the door close, Evan still smiling at her until the last second.

“You're not wrong,” Samantha muttered, shivering as the wind momentarily blew across the yard, the girl breathing a heavy sigh before heading back to her own house, stomping the snow off her boots on the way up the steps before glancing back at both gates.

“I love you,” Samantha said softly, smiling to herself as she thought of both of them, “We'll have enough money to get our own place one day. Even if it is really nice here.”

Chuckling softly, Samantha realized that she would be sad to leave home one day, but it was hard to imagine how things would work out if they didn't. Plus, Samantha mused, maybe she could design a home for them. And make David build it!

Laughing at the thought, Samantha opened the back door and slipped inside, the girl glancing towards the open basement door, the light from downstairs illuminating the dining-room as the girl shed her outer layers.

From downstairs, Samantha could hear the four boys laughing occasionally, the sound of whatever they were watching a dull murmuring sound, the light flickering a little as whatever was on the screen shifted.

“Just stay down there, one David is enough,” Samantha muttered, the girl finally heading upstairs and sealing herself away in her bedroom.

Switching on the light, Samantha glanced at her bed and sighed heavily. She really wasn't all that interested in sleeping, despite that it was getting a bit late for her.

“The insomnia is real,” she muttered, frowning thoughtfully as she walked over to the window, pulling aside the curtain to peer across the street at the neighbours' house.

The light was on, but she couldn't see anyone, let alone her neighbour Jeff. “I guess he got bored of me,” the girl chuckled softly before letting go of the curtain and glancing back at her laptop, the urge to have a little fun before going to bed bringing a few ideas to mind.

“Oh well, your loss, I guess,” the girl giggled, glancing towards the window before walking over to her dresser and pulling open the top drawer. Grinning as she moved her spare school uniform aside, Samantha lifted up her mother's Noriko mask before glancing back at her laptop again.

“Why not...?” the redhead giggled softly to herself, slipping the mask on before heading to her desk, switching on her laptop before navigating to Talking To Strangers.

Waiting a few moments for people to notice she was streaming again, Samantha smiled to herself at the handful greetings she received. “Okay,” the girl said, taking a deep breath, “this is just a little random thing I wanted to do. It's not gonna be too crazy, but I kinda wanted to ah... show off a little before bed.”

“We love whatever you do!” Wynter_Spring wrote, making Samantha laugh a little, “You're the best part of this site!”

“Thanks...” the girl replied, her grin hidden behind the mask as she stood up straight, slowly unravelling her braids for the camera, “But yeah, I can't sleep and um, I'm feeling a bit... Well, you know.”

Samantha glanced askance, blushing a bit as several comments came back with varying iterations of “You mean you're horny?” It wasn't far off, she supposed. But it was really just more that part of her was craving attention. What she really wanted was to cuddle with the boys, but barring that, this would be a good second option.

“Well, okay, kinda horny,” Samantha admitted after a moment, giving a bit of a shrug, the girl's hands shaking out her hair a bit before drawing it forward over her shoulders, showing it off for the dozen or so people who'd suddenly logged on.

Smiling as several people commenting on how beautiful the girl's hair was, and how much they loved redheads, Samantha giggled, running her fingers through her locks to show them off a little. The admiration making the child's heart flutter a bit, she turned around to dramatically, running her fingers through her hair as she pushed it back over her shoulders again before glancing back to check the comments again.

“I'm glad you like it,” Samantha giggled, turning away as she shifted her hips, moving her body in what she hoped was a sexy fashion, the girl's hands slowly starting to lift her shirt, “But I know what you pervs really wanna see!”

Smiling to herself, Samantha knew how people were reacting even without seeing the chat. The girl pulling her shirt half-way up, she glanced at the window again. “I wonder...” the redhead said to herself before raising her voice to address the chat, “Hold on a sec. I wanna tease my neighbour!”

Giggling, Samantha hurried over to the window and slid her curtain fully open. There still wasn't any sign of Jeff, sadly, but it was the thought that counted, the girl supposed.

“He's not there, but he doesn't know what he's missing,” she giggled, walking back to pick up her laptop, dragging her chair a bit closer before using it as a stand for the device, “So I guess you guys'll just have to do.”

Grinning at the host of “We'll always pay attention to you!” “You're too sexy to ignore!” and “He doesn't know what he's missing!” comments, Samantha positioned herself in a spot where the laptop camera and Jeff could theoretically see her.

Turning her back to the camera again, Samantha went back to swaying her hips, the girl thinking of a song she liked, imaging it playing in the background as she started pulling up her t-shirt again. Closing her eyes, Samantha imagined all the people who were watching her now, the girl knowing that it usually took a few minutes for people to get notifications so there wasn't any reason to hurry too much.

Smiling to herself, basking in the virtual attention, Samantha brought her shirt up to just over her nipples, the girl pushing her swaying bottom out towards the camera before turning towards the window. But there was still no Jeff.

Frowning, Samantha shrugged a little, trying not to let it bother her too much. It was probably better not to tease someone she knew, let alone was her neighbour anyway.

Glancing over her shoulder, Samantha grinned, seeing that over a hundred people were watching her now. “Should I turn around?” the girl asked teasingly, pushing her bottom out towards them again, the chat going crazy with various emojis and desperate replies that made her laugh.

“Seriously, you guys are such pervs!” the little girl giggled, pulling her long red hair forward again, covering herself as much as she should before slowly turning herself about.

Grinning, Samantha leaned forward, much of her chest obscured by her hair, the chat reacting with several variations of “No fair!” “Give us the goods!” and even a few “This is way too sexy, stop it!”

Giggling, Samantha stood up straighter, lifting her arms, swaying them slowly and randomly in the air as she continued to slowly dance about for the camera, her eyes scanning the chat with amusement. People were definitely enjoying it, but several were begging for more, the girl knowing she probably shouldn't tease them too much.

“I'm gonna need to set up donations or something,” she told her viewers teasingly, her hands coming down to slowly unbutton her jeans, “You guys are getting this stuff way too easily!”

“Please do that!” Uncle_J begged.

“It'd be worth every penny!” Wynter_Spring agreed as some of the chat seemed to be laughing at the idea of paying for what they were getting for free.

“Oh, that reminds me!” Samantha said suddenly, the girl slowly moving her hips, finding her confidence rising as she pushed her jeans down a tiny bit, “I got a PO box set up, so... if you guys still wanna send me things, you can now.”

Samantha grinned, her hands moving to her face as she laughed, bouncing in place at the excited comments that immediately started scrolling past, the questions they were throwing at her almost impossible to keep up with.

“Okay, okay,” the girl told them with a sigh, leaning closer to the camera again, “I'll post the info at the end of the stream, okay? And yeah, if you send me stuff, I'll show it off on stream. I'm not making any promises beyond that, though!”

With that, Samantha stood up again and turned back around, pushing her bottom out at the chat before slowly sliding her jeans down over it, the girl teasingly leaving her panties in place. Slowly swaying her hips, Samantha pulled them all the way down before standing once more and turning to face the camera.

“If you're getting it for free, you don't get to complain, ya know,” she giggled teasingly, noticing a few people begging the girl to show her naked bottom, “You do stuff for me, I do stuff for you. It's only fair right?”

Grinning at some of the other responses, one of them sent a bit of a chill down Samantha's spine. “Tell me where you are, and I'll tear those panties off of you!” was written by Clavicus_Smile. It was a bit creepy, but the girl supposed she appreciated his enthusiasm.

“Now, now,” Samantha told him, giggling a little nervously as she waggled a finger at the camera, “This is purely a virtual service! No in person services provided!”

“Aww! But I'd totally pay you to come over!” Thigh_Fan99 begged, making Samantha laugh as she remembered her conversation with Seth a week earlier, the statement backed up by several other users.

“Sorry, my parents won't let me have strangers over,” the redhead giggled teasingly, grinning behind her mask as she stepped out of her jeans.

“At take off your panties then!” Uncle_J insisted, prompting Horny_Weeb to add, “I'd buy them from you!”

Laughing and shaking her head, Samantha turned around again, glancing over her shoulder at the screen. “You just wanna buy them all so I have to go around with without any all the time,” she giggled, the girl remembering to keep her voice down, “I guess it's a good thing I don't wearing them so much.”

Pushing her bottom towards the camera yet again, Samantha took a deep breath and slowly slid them off, wishing she could actually hear the comments that were likely scrolling quickly by. Sliding her panties down her legs, the girl stepped out of them, covering herself with her hand before turning around and flashing the chat a teasing grin, even if they couldn't see it.

“What? Is there a problem?” Samantha asked with a smirk, the child's hair still hiding her nipples, one hand covering her folds as she stood with her other hand on her hip, the chat begging her not to tease them.

Samantha sighed mellow-dramatically, the girl glancing towards the window, frowning a little as she saw something move for half a second. “Well, okay, I guess it's all right,” she said slyly, stepping a bit closer to the camera, her free hand moving to slowly bunch up part of her hair, “My neighbour's not interested, so I guess I can show you guys again.”

Samantha giggled, blushing a bit at the numerous thanks she received, the girl rolling her eyes at the more impatient comments before slowly pulling her hair aside, showing off her right nipple.

“You're so dramatic,” she sighed in amusement, shaking her head at the positive response, several people begging for more, the girl instead crouching down to grab up her panties, dangling them teasingly in front of the camera.

Once more, the comments were both amusing and exciting. It felt simply amazing to have so much influence and control over her viewers, even if she'd hopefully never see any of them in real life.

“Maybe I'll hold a contest for my panties later or something,” Samantha said with a shrug, dropping them to the floor before slowly slipping her hand away from her folds and bring it up to her hair.

Swaying her body again, the little girl slipped both hands under her hair and slowly slid it back, over her shoulders, Samantha's cheeks flushing hotly at the comments she received. Her heart racing and her breath quickening, Samantha lifted her arms before slowly dropping them down, Samantha's folds tingling desperately as she wished the boys were there to help her.

“I should send you a toy at some point,” came a comment from Wynter_Spring that made Samantha blush.

“A toy?” the girl asked curiously, titling her head curiously, sliding her hands slowly down her naked body, “Um, I'm not totally sure what you mean.”

Frowning a little, the fingers of both hands teasingly brushing against her folds as several viewers made references to dildos and vibrators, the girl realized she still had a lot to learn.

“Okay, I guess I'll have to keep an eye on my PO box then,” she chuckled, the girl moving down onto her knees, shuffling her thighs apart so people could get a better view before moving her laptop to the floor.

Her excitement rising, Samantha panted softly as she moved her hands to her folds again, moving her fingers slowly, making her movements a little more exaggerated to get a better reaction.

“My neighbour's missing so much fun stuff...” the girl purred teasingly, leaning back on one hand, grinning as she glanced at the small window that showed what the camera was seeing, the chat getting a pretty good view.

“His loss!” Uncle_J replied.

“Maybe you should've called him first?” Wynter_Spring added with a winking emoji.

“If you were my neighbour, I'd always be watching you!” was Clavicus_Smile's somewhat creepy reply, but Samantha was already too lost in the sensation to care terribly much.

Panting softly, the girl focused on the small window, watching herself as she rubbed her folds for a moment, letting out a soft, whimpering gasp as she pressed her middle finger between them.

“Y-you seem to like that,” Samantha panted, glancing at chat for a second, the sensation building quickly as the girl glanced at the number of viewers. Two-hundred and ninety-seven. So many people. All of them were watching her, most of them probably masturbating as well.

Just the idea of it was incredibly intense, the girl closing her eyes as she imagined what it might be like to have an actual live audience. The idea was all at once terrifying and intensely exciting, the girl rubbing slow circles against her clit with her thumb as she slowly slid her finger in and out of her folds.

Her breath quickening, Samantha soon found it to be too much of a bother to try and stay mostly upright and the girl laid down on her back, bringing her knees up and doing her best to give the camera a good view.

Closing her eyes, the child squirmed on the floor, the idea of so many people watching heightening the sensation, Samantha wishing she could hear the comments she could no longer see. Letting out a soft cry, the girl arched her back, reaching up under her mask to cover her mouth, closing her eyes tightly, trying not to make too much noise.

Her body shaking, Samantha pushed her mask up, her face sweating as she felt the waves of pleasure intensify. With a desperate, grunting cry, Samantha gritted her teeth as her body jerked hard. Her hips bucking, Samantha imagined the boys taking turns licking her, wishing she could have them there any time she felt the need to touch herself.

Panting heavily as she came down again, Samantha smiled to herself, her body trembling as she casually slid her now wet fingers across her folds, hoping the chat was enjoying the show. Taking several deep breaths, the girl put her mask back in place, still not wanting to people to see her face. Maybe one day, though, she giggled.

“Ah, okay then,” Samantha panted, sitting back up and grinning at the pleased comments, frowning thoughtfully at Wynter_Spring's message.

“I wish we could see you lick your sweetness off your fingers, dear!” the woman wrote with several heart emojis, making Samantha blush a bit, finding the idea intriguing and knowing she'd get a big reaction from it.

“That'd be kinda hard without letting you all see my face,” she chuckled a little nervously, the girl doing her best to sound sly and sexy, “Anyway, I hope you pervs liked that.”

Waiting a moment for the comments to calm down a little, Samantha glanced around before finding her jeans. Dragging them over, she pulled out one of Seth's business cards with the PO box information on it.

“Okay, you ready for this? I'm gonna give you my PO box info,” she asked, smirking behind her mask the chat begging for the information. Taking a deep breath, Samantha told them the address, her heart racing as a nervous chill ran though her. It wasn't entirely personal information she was giving out, but it definitely was a clue.

Her cheeks burning, Samantha swallowed down her nervousness, pleased by the positive response she immediately received, so many people thanking her and promising to send something eventually.

“Don't worry about it too much,” the girl chuckled, shaking her head in amusement, “If I get sent too many things, my parents might get suspicious. Anyway, thanks for watching. Night all!”

Closing the stream and remembering to double-check that it was off, Samantha breathed a heavy sigh before pulling off her Noriko mask and took a moment to enjoy the light, tingling feeling that filled her body.

She was definitely starting to crave it more, the girl thought, and her urges were definitely starting to get stronger. “Probably because of the boys,” Samantha chuckled, getting to her feet before gabbing her nightshirt off the back of her chair. Taking another glance towards the window, Samantha held the garment against her chest and walked over to it, peering across the street at Jeff's house.

Jumping a little, Samantha felt a bit startled to see her neighbour standing near the window. Noticing her, Jeff offered the redhead a shy wave before noticing that Samantha was naked except for the shirt she held against her chest.

Giggling to herself, Samantha carefully moved her hair forward again before moving the garment out of the way for a moment, the girl smiling slyly at him. It had been a while since she'd teased the man, and so far he'd kept it between them. Maybe he deserved a little something more?

Taking a deep breath, the girl tossed her shirt on her bed before teasingly running her fingers through her hair, Jeff's eyes seeming to bulge as he stepped closer to the window and stared back at the child.

Grinning back at him, Samantha spent a few moments toying with her hair, making sure to keep it covering her nipples as Jeff looked on. He had seemed to have been avoiding her lately, and he was nowhere to be found during the livestream, so Samantha had to wonder if he even deserved to see them.

Then again, if she didn't give the poor fellow something, he might loose interest entirely. And where would the fun in that be? Giggling to herself, Samantha signed softly and decided to give Jeff a little bit of a thrill. Taking a deep breath, the girl brought her hands up to her neck, slowly pushing her hair backwards over her shoulders.

Across the street, she could almost see Jeff's eyes getting wide as her hair lifted higher, slowly threatening to reveal the little girl's nipples to the man who seemed to be holding on tightly to the window sill. Feeling her hair nearing the point of no return, Samantha took a deep breath, the girl slowly licking her lips, wondering if she shouldn't look into getting Jeff's user name on the chat service she used. This would, after all, be way more fun if she could talk to him while doing it.

“Okay,” Samantha whispered to herself, the girl flinging her long red hair back over her shoulders, blushing a bit as Jeff seemed to let out a soft gasp, the man slowly shaking his head to himself.

Flashing him an amused grin, the girl raised her finger meaningfully, trying to signal for the man to wait a moment. As Jeff gave her a confused look, Samantha rushed over to her desk, the girl grabbing a sheet of paper and quickly writing down her user name in the largest letters she could fit on the page.

“This is such a terrible idea,” Samantha chuckled to herself, knowing that her parents would never approve as she quickly hurried back to the window and held the page up to it.

Jeff leaned forward a bit, squinting for a moment before nodding and motioning for her to wait a moment as well. Her heart racing, Samantha half-wondered if she hadn't just made a mistake, but it was really fun teasing him. And it would be easier if she could get his attention more easily.

The man vanishing from the window, Samantha took a deep breath, slowly turning her head to her laptop. For a few seconds everything was quiet, but she knew what he was doing. Jeff was looking her up. Probably deciding whether or not he should send her a friend request or not, the girl supposed.

Just then, the app sent out a notification, the sound making Samantha jump a little, the girl grinning and giggling nervously as she grabbed up her laptop and sat on her bed. Opening the app, Samantha was indeed being prompted to either accept or reject a new friend request.

Swallowing hard, she set her laptop to one side, putting on her Camp Sherwood shirt, the girl suddenly feeling vulnerable and not wanting to start a chat outright naked. At least not yet.

Taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out, Samantha sat cross-legged and pulled her laptop closer. “This is totally not why my parents bought me this,” she chuckled to herself, taking a moment before accepting the request and agreeing to the chat request.

A moment later and a chat window popped up, the girl swallowing hard as she saw an image of Jeff looking back at her. “Um, hey,” Samantha said nervously, grinning as she glanced askance, half-wondering again if this was such a good idea.

“Hello again,” Jeff replied with an equally nervous smile, the man keeping his voice down as he glanced towards the door to the room he was in, “Nice to ah, finally get to talk to you one on one.”

Samantha gave a non-committal shrug, trying to appear as casual as she could, not wanting him to know how her heart was pounding in her chest, her body shaking.

“I thought you were avoiding me, so I decided to make it harder for you to do that,” Samantha chuckled, Jeff giving her an apologetic look.

“Family life tends to keep me busy,” the man admitted with a helpless shrug, “I thought you'd gotten bored of me, to be honest.”

Samantha nodded thoughtfully, the girl meeting his gaze again. “Yeah, sorry about that,” she replied carefully, the girl absently pulling her shirt down over her knees, “There's always a lot going on, and sometimes I can be a bit, um... flighty.”

Jeff nodded, nibbling his bottom lip as he chose his words carefully. “You're still young, so it's understandable,” he told her, Samantha raising an eyebrow at the comment, “I kinda can't really blame you for forgetting me for a bit. But still, it's nice to hear from you again.”

Samantha smirked, letting out a bit of a laugh. “You're just glad you could finally see my chest,” she told him, Jeff inhaling sharply, glancing askance and shuffling uncomfortably in his seat.

“You, ah, you're really cute,” the man admitted with a bit of a shrug, “It's hard not to want to see more.”

Samantha did her best to keep from showing how pleased with herself his words made her feel, not wanting him to get too many wrong ideas as she considered the man's words. “So, you do wanna see more then, eh?” she inquired, leaning closer to the camera, her smile mischievous as Jeff shrank back a little.

“Um, I'm not sure if I should answer that,” he replied quickly, glancing at the door again, “I mean, my wife doesn't know about his, and I really think it should stay that way, so um, I gotta be careful.”

“Not too careful, I guess,” Samantha said teasingly, giggling a little at the feeling of making the man squirm, “You did wind up messaging an eleven-year-old on the internet in the middle of the night, after all.”

“Well, we're like, neighbours, right? And I'm friends with your parents, so...” Jeff nibbled his bottom lip again, his body fidgeting a little.

“So you think that makes it all right to watch me undress?” she inquired teasingly, the girl pulling up her shirt again and unfolding her legs as Jeff stammered for a moment.

“Um, I ah-” the man began before closing his mouth and staring at his screen, Samantha having stretched her legs out to either side of her laptop, the child's athletic thighs clearly visible, her long nightshirt held down in the middle, hiding the place where they met.

“I bet you want me to take my shirt off too,” Samantha teased, finding it rather amusing the way her neighbour was becoming more and more uncomfortable.

“My wife can never know about this,” he whispered, swallowing hard as he stared at his screen, “She... she'd never understand. Plus, we ah... have a daughter. She might get the wrong idea, so...”

“So I shouldn't show you what I'm hiding?” Samantha inquired with a smirk, her confidence rising again, Jeff taking a deep breath as he gave his head a quick shake.

“No, I, ah, I'd love for you to do that, but, you have to promise not to tell your parents about this, okay?” the man managed, Samantha grinning to herself, the girl trying to keep from laughing at his desperate need for privacy, the girl half-wondering what Jeff might be willing to trade for a few favours later on.

“Oh, they don't anything about what I do online,” the girl replied, Jeff giving her a serious look for a moment, Samantha inhaling sharply, blushing a little as she realized she may have let something slip.

“Do you... post pictures and stuff?” he asked carefully, Samantha frowning thoughtfully at the question.

“No, but I have a few,” she replied with a shrug, her teasing smile returning, “Maybe if you're lucky, I'll show you some later.”

Jeff nodded, taking a deep breath. “So, how lucky an I going to be today?” he inquired carefully, Samantha letting out a bit of a laugh.

“Well, I guess I can show you this,” the girl told him, taking a deep breath before lifting up her shirt, Samantha's whole body tingling with excitement as she showed herself off to the man, the fact that she was able to see his reaction making it all the more fun.

Jeff stared at the eleven-year-old's soft, moist folds for a moment, the man nervously licking his lips. “You ah, seem kinda... wet,” he said carefully, Samantha immediately covering her mouth with her free hand to muffle her laughter.

“I was ah, talking to the boys,” she explained, deciding not to let him know about her livestreaming hobby just yet, “Things got a little, um, interesting.”

Jeff exhaled slowly, shaking his head in wonder. “Kids these days,” he chuckled softly, “I guess I shouldn't be so surprised you started so young.”

Samantha rolled her eyes and shook her head. “I think adults just underestimate kids is all,” she explained, a hint of annoyance entering her voice, “They think we can't handle stuff when we totally can. Like, I really think I should be allowed to have more sleep overs with the boys. I mean, David has his friends over tonight, why can't I?”

Jeff laughed nervously, shaking his head a little. “Well, you guys are getting older, and they're probably just um, worried you might be doing sexual things, I guess,” he explained, the man wincing a bit as Samantha's expression became annoyed.

“So what?” she asked rather more loudly than intended, the girl remembering to lower her voice, “We love each other, we should be able to do whatever we want.”

“Wait...” Jeff interrupted, Samantha blushing as she realized she'd let something slip, “Which of the boys do you mean?”

Samantha took a deep breath and looked away, the girl now the one nibbling her bottom lip. “Does it matter?” she asked quietly, glancing back at Jeff, the man grinning as he chuckled softly.

“It's fine,” he told her with a shrug, “Anyway, it's a little surprising your parents let your brother have friends over. I mean, he does have a really cute little sister.”

Samantha smirked and raised an eyebrow. “What? You think they'd actually wanna try something?” she inquired, rolling her eyes a bit, “Seriously, those knuckle-heads are too busy chasing secondary school girls to bother with me. I don't even think they know I exist.”

“You never know,” Jeff chuckled, Samantha thinking about it for a moment.

“Well, I don't see them that often, but we don't got to school together yet, so I guess that's why, so I dunno, I guess I'm just guessing,” she replied with a shrug, the girl remembering that Seth was about their age, and he was interested. Not that she'd actually -want- David's friends to be interested in her. But it was still sort of the principle of the thing.

Jeff nodded thoughtfully before smiling in amusement. “I guess you could always swing by David's room and ask if they're into younger girls,” he chuckled jokingly, Samantha letting out a snort of laughter and rolling her eyes again.

“They're all downstairs right now. Keeps 'em quieter,” she explained with a shrug, “And yeah, they'd probably tell me to get lost. Have you seen David's girlfriend? Her boobs are like, huge! There's no way they'd even look twice at a little kid.”

The man smiled sympathetically. “Well, you are in fantastic shape for your age,” Jeff admitted, his eyes casting over the girl's legs again, “I guess it's all the sports you play?”

Samantha nodded. “That and running about and wrestling with the boys and stuff, I guess,” she replied with a shrug, laughing at little as she added, “I gotta keep 'em in line, right?”

“I'm sure they love every minute of it,” Jeff replied with a chuckle, “But yeah, it's probably best not to tease your brother's friends. Boys that age can be kind of unpredictable, and they might try and do something you might not like so much.”

“Pfft, I doubt it,” Samantha snorted, shaking her head dismissively, “If they were like that at all, I probably would've heard about it from Sarah. She's one of their sister's ya know.”

Jeff nodded as Samantha struggled to recall her friend's brother's name but decided it probably wasn't really all that important. “Well, I guess it's better for me then,” the man chuckled, “I get all your teasing tonight instead of them.”

Samantha smirked, amused at his bold statement. “You wish,” she told Jeff, the girl half considering lifting her shirt up further when she suddenly heard the sound of a door opening on Jeff's side, the man's expression becoming panicked as he suddenly slammed his laptop closed.

Laughing, Samantha fell backwards onto her bed as the connection closed, the girl staring at the glowing plastic stars on her ceiling for a moment. “Busted!” she giggled, the girl wondering if maybe Jeff had had a point. Would David's friends even notice her? Or would they be like the construction workers from that summer?

Sure, she'd managed to win one of them over, if only for a moment, but for the most part, Samantha had really only knew two people older than herself who'd taken any real notice of her.

“It might be fun to try, though,” she told herself, the girl putting her hands behind her head and lifting one leg in the air, flexing her muscles a bit, trying to decide if she really was as sexy as some people seemed to think.

Sarah's legs were a bit longer, Samantha supposed. Which made sense, being that Sarah was taller. Did that matter? Was that what older boys liked? Probably. Jennifer was a bit more than half a head shorter than David, but Samantha was much shorter still. Plus it was pretty obvious that most of the older boys couldn't stop staring at the blond girl's chest most of the time.

“Even caught my dad doing it once,” Samantha giggled to herself, sitting back up to see if Jeff had gotten back online, but his status now showed him as having logged off completely.

“His loss,” Samantha muttered with a shrug, wondering if she should just go to bed, but the tingling need she felt hadn't quite dissipated yet, and it might very well be fun to get up to a bit more mischief before going to sleep the girl supposed.

“Oh, why not,” the redhead signed with a smirk, chuckling softly as she hopped off the bed and smoothed out her shirt.

Glancing down, Samantha noticed how its hem now only came down to just over her knees. “I'm getting taller I guess,” the girl mused, noting that the boys were definitely still growing taller much faster than she was.

With a shrug, Samantha shut out the light and crept out of her room into the still darkness of the hallway. Glancing towards her parent's room, she noticed a light under their door, her heart racing a little.

'Gotta be quiet,' the girl reminded herself, creeping her way towards the stairs, straining her ears to hear any sounds from the basement as she moved. It took a few moments, but eventually Samantha could hear the occasional sound, indistinct and meaningless. It was, after all, probably still too early for a group of teenagers to think about going to bed just yet.

“Probably have the door closed,” Samantha said to herself as she snuck down the stairs, hand on the wooden railing as she ventured towards the dim, silvery moonlight that partly illuminated the dining-room.

Reaching the bottom, Samantha took a deep breath. Any noise her parents heard now would likely be interpreted as David or one of his friends coming upstairs momentarily, so she wasn't too worried. Glancing at the closed basement door, Samantha frowned thoughtfully, trying to decided what she should actually do.

It was probably a bad idea to bother them, but then, most of her bad ideas had wound up being a lot of fun in the end. The girl smirked at the thought and decided get herself a drink first. The evening's fun had dried her throat somewhat and it would seem less weird if she had an initial excuse for being downstairs in the first place.

Returning from the kitchen, sipping her orange juice, Samantha was startled a bit as the basement door opened, her brother staring at her for a moment, his confusion turning to annoyance.

“What are you doing up?” David asked, his tone slightly accusatory.

“Just getting a drink,” Samantha said with a shrug, glancing at the cellphone in the older boy's hand before adding with a smirk, “Is Jen checking up on you? Making sure you don't have a bunch of girls down there?”

David rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he headed off towards the front of the house. “Oh, just go back to bed already,” he muttered, dialling what was likely Jennifer's number as Samantha quietly chuckled to herself.

Glancing at the door her brother had left open, Samantha grinned to herself as she felt a surge of nervous excitement. There was a quote she'd heard in passing, something about doors being left open and woe to those who don't pass through them, but she couldn't recall it.

Holding her breath, Samantha glanced down the hall, but David had already gone into the front room. She could hear his voice already talking, more than likely to his girlfriend. In all likelihood, David would be busy for a bit. Now was her chance. Assuming she was willing to take it.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha moved to the basement door, the sounds from the television appearing to be some video game or other, the three boys she knew were down there occasionally talking in relaxed, amused tones. Samantha smiled a little as she noted that they were teasing David a bit, supposing that he wanted to go off and do dirty things with Jennifer over the phone.

Samantha figured that they probably weren't wrong. It wouldn't have been the first time, she supposed. Smirking to herself, the girl suppressed a giggle as he crept down the basement stairs, the carpet muffling the sound of her footsteps.

Standing at the bottom, Samantha took a moment to glance about the room, the three teenagers not noticing the child's presence straight away. Alex, Jeremy's brother was sitting in the old comfortable chair next to the couch, his feet up as he took a sip from a silver flask that Samantha was sure had some kind of booze in it.

Tony, Sarah's brother was on the couch, his feet up on the coffee-table with the third teen Matt at the other end, both of them holding video-game controllers as they laughed and teasingly taunted one another, their virtual avatars smacking each other around on the moderately sized TV across from them.

Staying silent for a moment, Samantha watched them play, finding the purple clad female ninja-looking character that Matt was playing somewhat interesting, half wondering how hard it would be make her outfit into a Halloween costume.

Striking the final blow, Matt laughed triumphantly, throwing his arms in the air as Tony dropped his head back on the couch, slapping a hand on his forehead, grinning as he accepting his defeat.

“Ah man, so close!” he laughed as Tony grinned.

“Hey, you gotta switch to a faster character, dude,” Matt explained as Alex leaned over and offered Tony his flask as compensation, “the big bulky guys can take some hits, but they're just too slow.”

“Naw, I just gotta learn the right tactics,” Tony shrugged, doing a double-take as Samantha stepped fully into the room and stood beside the couch, the girl trying to look casual and confident as she sipped her orange juice.

“Holy crap! Where'd you come from?!” Tony exclaimed, leaning away from the little redhead as she glanced askance at him, smirking with amusement.

“I needed a drink,” Samantha replied, shrugging casually to hide her nervousness, “Plus you guys were making a lot of noise. My parents'll probably hear if you don't keep it down.”

“Oh please, your house is pretty sound proof from what I've seen,” Alex scoffed, rolling his eyes as Matt handed the flask to Tony, “And shouldn't you be in bed anyway?”

Samantha shrugged, glancing at the flask as the teenager took a sip from it. “It's the weekend, I can stay up as late as I want,” she told him dismissively.

“Well, this ain't no place for kids, so you should probably leave either way,” Alex told her, making Samantha frown a little, not liking the older boy's tone.

“And you shouldn't be drinking down here either,” the girl replied, quietly ignoring the hypocrisy of her statement as she took a seat on the arm of the couch, crossing her legs and she sipping her juice, “I don't think my parents'd approve of sorta thing.”

“Oh yeah? And who's gonna tell them?” Tony scoffed, taking another sip, his eyes glancing down at the eleven-year-old's thighs for a moment as Samantha raised an eyebrow at him.

“I could be convinced not to,” the girl replied with a smirk, glancing at the flask, curious to know what it was they were drinking, Tony turning to Matt and laughing.

“The balls on this one!” he grinned, Matt shaking his head in amusement.

“Okay, fine, here,” laughed Tony, pushing the flask in Samantha's direction, the girl's eyes going wide for a moment, “We got plenty more where that came from!”

“Dude! Don't tell her that!” Alex warned in a serious tone, Samantha smirking as she noticed the backpack next to the older boy's chair, her hand reaching out to take the silvery flask.

“I thought you guys smelt funny,” Samantha commented with a smirk, Matt laughing at the comment as the little redhead took a deep breath before taking a sip of the mystery booze.

Her eyes going wide, whatever it was burned hotly on the way down, Samantha struggling to keep it down, coughing a bit as the three teenagers laughed at her. “What-? What is that?!” the girl managed, making a face as she handed the flask back to Tony who took a sip before handing it over to Matt.

“It's just scotch whiskey,” he chuckled as Tony handed Samantha the controller.

“Here, it's your turn,” he told her teasingly, Samantha raising an eyebrow as she accepted it and slid off the arm of the couch, taking a moment to finish her orange juice to wash away the awful taste in her mouth.

“What, so now she's staying?” Alex inquired speculatively, the teenager reaching down into his backpack and pulling out a bottle so he could refill the flask that Matt handed back to him.

“Just till David gets back,” Tony said with a shrug, the older boy grinning and giving Samantha's bottom a firm slap as the girl tried to walk past him to sit on the couch between him the two teenagers.

“Hey!” the girl shrieked, jumping a bit and covering her bottom with her hand, glaring at Tony as she flopped down on the couch.

“Don't mind him, he's just drunk,” Alex chuckled, choosing the same character again, Samantha shuffling a bit, her bottom stinging a little.

“Well, just keep your hands to yourself,” the girl warned him, crossing her legs as she went through the available characters.

She'd played the game off and on with the boys, so she wasn't super worried about looking like she didn't know what she was doing. Plus, Samantha noted, she wasn't drunk. That had to be somewhat of an advantage.

With a smirk, the girl also chose one of the faster characters, her avatar a bouncy blond with a long braid in cut-off shorts and a buttoned up shirt that was tied off just over her tummy.

“Sexy vs sexy,” Tony commented, nodding his approval, Samantha rolling her eyes as the battle began.

“Hey, distraction's a good tactic,” Samantha replied with a smirk, not that she didn't enjoy the aesthetics of the characters herself, but the girl was fairly sure she still had a bit of an advantage.

“Is that so?” Tony chuckled, his friend Alex letting out a soft curse as Samantha grinned, her character quickly backing his into a corner.

“Dude, pay attention!” Tony laughed, the other boy gritting his teeth, fighting back for real as he realized the girl was no joke.

“Hey, I'm drunk, okay!” Matt grumbled, squirming about in his seat as she slowly evened the odds, Samantha frowning as she desperately blocked and countered, the girl slowly pushing him back into the other corner.

“Excuses, excuses,” Samantha chuckled with a smirk, the girl closing in on victory, too focused to notice that Tony's hand was on her knee, the teenager slowly sliding it higher until the sensation got through to her.

“Hey!” the girl yelped, jumping as his hand pushed her shirt up her thigh, the girl flinging an arm out at the laughing teenager, swatting his chest as Matt took advantage of the moment.

“Distraction is a valid tactic!” Tony laughed, yanking back his hand before he got in too much trouble.

“Wait, what-?” Samantha stammered, glancing back at the screen, only to see her character get taken down as Matt and Alex laughed, “That's not fair!”

“Hey, you can still make a comeback,” Tony smirked, Samantha glaring at him as the second round began.

“Just keep your stupid hands to yourself, perv,” Samantha grumbled, the girl going into the second battle with as much seriousness and focus as she could, refusing to loose that easily.

“I dunno what you're talking about,” Tony chuckled, watching the battle progress for several moments before slipping his hand onto the eleven-year-old's thigh once more, slowly pushing her shirt upwards once again.

“S-Stop it-!” Samantha hissed through gritted teeth, the girl squirming, refusing to take her eyes from the screen even as the teenager copped a feel, his large hand squeezing her thigh.

“Stop what?” Tony asked innocently, Alex laughing as he fought back harder, the girl trying not to be too distracted.

“Just fight fair, already!” Samantha insisted, Tony grinning at her as his hand slid up to her hip, the teenager's eyes going wide as he realized the girl wasn't wearing any panties.

“Oh, leave me alone already!” the girl growled, leaping to her feet, still refusing to give in, frantically tapping the buttons on her controller as Tony laughed and leaned forward, his hand sliding up her leg again.

“Quit it!” Samantha ordered him, kicking her leg out sideways to get the hand away from her, the girl hopping for a moment as she finally got the upper hand over Matt, the three older boys laughing at the little redhead's plight despite her unwillingness to give up.

“She's kicking your butt!” Alex said with a grin, Samantha wincing and shifting her hips, the girl's heart racing as she felt Tony's finger brush against her folds, jumping a bit before he pulled his hand away.

“He deserves it!” Samantha insisted, Matt throwing himself back against the couch as the girl struck the final blow, ending the round and tying up the match.

Panting heavily, the girl swung her hand backwards in Tony's general direction, smacking the teenager's arm before he could pull it away. “Enough with the cheating, already,” she muttered in annoyance.

“It's not my fault you're not wearing panties,” Tony said with a smirk, Samantha shooting him a quick glare as the final round began.

“That's none of your business!” the girl shot back, her character leaping into battle and doing her best to take advantage of the double-take that Matt did in reaction to Tony's comment.

“Dude! She's like... ten or something!” Matt commented before realizing his character was being mercilessly pummelled.

“I'm practically twelve!” Samantha insisted indignantly as the boy finally started fighting back.

“Like that makes it any better,” Alex chuckled, taking a deep sip from the bottle before hiding it away in his backpack.

“I'm still gonna kick his butt!” the girl replied with a grin, shifting from foot to foot as she kept standing, doing her best to ignore the the hand that was once more feeling up her leg.

“You're crazy firm, you know that?” Tony chuckled, Samantha glaring and letting out an annoyed sound, staunchly refusing to take her eyes off the game, determined not to loose.

“You sure you're eleven?” Alex chuckled, glancing over as Tony's hand slid up under the girl's shirt, Samantha letting out an annoyed sound as she felt him grope her bottom.

“Are you sure you're human?” Samantha snapped back, the girl inhaling sharply as Tony lifted up the back of her shirt, exposing her bottom, the teenager laughing and giving it another slap.

Gritting her teeth, Samantha inhaled sharply, the girl starting to worry about how far the guy might be willing to go to distract her. She felt terribly vulnerable now with her bottom out for all to see, the three teenagers glancing at it from time to time as the girl fought as hard as she could to win the virtual battle.

“Can you maybe not do that?” Samantha demanded as more of a command than a question, trying her best to channel her mother's way of speaking, but Tony only laughed, Alex shaking his head in amusement as Matt tried not to be too distracted.

“Why aren't you wearing panties anyway?” Alex inquired with a smirk, Samantha grunting in annoyance as the battle dragged on, both their health bars getting rather low.

“None of your business!” she shot back, letting out a frustrated sound as Matt escaped her combo move.

“If you loose, you gotta take your shirt off,” Tony told her with a chuckle, Samantha letting out a bit of growl as she lifted her leg and gave him a hard kick in the shin that only made the teenager laugh.

“As if!” the girl retorted, her breath quickening as she felt both of Tony's hands on her butt, squeezing and caressing it in a way that she almost had to admit felt sorta good, “I- I'm gonna kick his butt, and then go back to bed!”

“Not if you loose!” Alex teased, grinning broadly as the timer got low and both of them were equally on the verge of defeat.

“Not gonna happen!” Samantha snapped back, readying a final attack, too distracted to notice that Tony was grinning over at the others, the boy dramatically pointing his finger at her bottom.

Just as she was about to unleash her attack, Samantha felt Tony's finger push suddenly between her bottom cheeks, pressing hard against the girl's opening. Startled, Samantha yelped and almost dropped her controller, Alex laughing as he took advantage of Samantha's loss of concentration. Lunging forward, his ninja-girl character striking the final blow against Samantha's character, ending the battle with only a second to spare on the timer.

“No fair!” Samantha shouted, spinning about and backhanding Tony in the jaw as hard as she could before dropping her controller and starting to storm out of the room.

“Bitch!” the teenager spat, leaping to his feet, his hands suddenly grabbing Samantha's forearms from behind, the girl letting out a shriek, struggling against him as she angrily glared over her shoulder at him.

“What do you think you're doing?!” Samantha demanded, hearing Matt laugh as he took the flask back from Alex before getting to his feet.

“Hey, you lost kid, you gotta pay the price!” the older boy laughed, Samantha shooting him an angry glare as he waved the flask in her face, “Now you gotta drink this!”

Samantha made a face at the thought. “It's disgusting! I'm drinking anymore of that crap!” she told them, the girl squirming and kicking back at Tony only to suddenly have Matt suddenly grab her by the nose.

“Ah, come on now, don't be a spoil sport,” Tony laughed, the girl's anger giving way to fear as she realized just how far in over her head she was. They were basically over-powering her as it was. They could probably do a lot more than make her drink more of that swill, Samantha supposed, and there wasn't much she could do to stop them. Something about that realization was both terrifying and exciting, but there was just no way she wanted to drink more scotch.

Holding her breath for as long as she could, the boys laughing as Alex got up and held her jaw, trying to make the child open her mouth, Samantha let out an annoyed sound as she was forced to finally gasp for air.

The boys then laughed as they poured more of the burning liquid into the girl's mouth, Samantha closing her eyes tightly, wincing and trying to spit it out, only to have her jaw forced shut by Alex.

“Swallow it! It's your punishment!” he taunted, Samantha letting out an annoyed whimper as the whiskey burned her mouth, the girl shuddering as her nose was squeezed tighter, forcing her to swallow down the awful tasting alcohol so she could breathe again.

Coughing and gagging as they let her go, the girl held her stomach, bending over a bit as she gasped to catch her breath, the boys laughing as Tony sat back down, grinning at the sight of Samantha's small body giving a deep shudder.

“You guys are jerks...” she panted, glaring up at Alex and Matt, the girl's head spinning as she stumbled over to the couch and sat down again, holding her forehead as the world spun around her.

“You're a real trooper, kid,” Alex chuckled, Samantha closing her eyes tightly for a moment, finding it hard to concentrate as the alcohol took effect, the girl taking several deep breaths.

“You're probably at your limit, though,” Matt chuckled, his and Tony's hands on the child's thighs again, Samantha only half noticing as she struggled to think straight again.

“So, seein' as you're not wearing panties, could you take your top off too?” Tony asked teasingly, Samantha wincing at her attempt to speak.

“Like she's got anything worth seeing,” Alex replied with a smirk, the girl finding the strength to glare at him for a moment.

“I... I'm eleven!” Samantha managed angrily, the comment poking her in a bad spot, “You want that... go upstairs and have a wank with David!”

“Naw,” said Tony teasingly, leaning forward to get a better look as he lifted the girl's shirt a bit, “You're cute enough.”

“You are so gonna get in trouble!” Alex laughed, shaking his head as Tony reached down and dragged a finger across the redhead's silky soft netherfolds.

“No!” Samantha shrieked, swatting his hand away as the teenager chuckled, finding her protests amusing.

“Aww, don't be that way,” Tony replied, taking another deep sip of the whisky himself, his body giving a bit of a shudder as he gave an amused grin, “We're just teasin' ya.”

“You guys are just weirdo pervs,” Samantha slurred, wondering where David was. Was Jennifer really keeping him that busy?

“Yeah, and?” chuckled Matt.

“Not our fault you came down here bein' all sexy and stuff!” Tony added, Samantha scoffing and rolling her eyes.

“Doesn't mean ya get to touch me like that,” Samantha muttered, frowning down at the pair of hands that were sliding across her skin, one was squeezing her thigh as the other was under her shirt, caressing her flat tummy.

“I think she likes it,” Tony chuckled, the eleven-year-old's body giving a bit of a shiver, Samantha panting softly as his fingers slid across her folds again.

“S, stop it...” the girl slurred, wincing as she lifted her head, grabbing at the boy's wrist with her free hand as he tried to push a finger into her.

“But you are so asking for it,” Matt teased, Samantha struggling to her feet, the girl swaying a bit before finding her footing.

“I should go get David,” the redhead muttered, trying to remember where the stairs even were.

“Wow, you are so boring. But I shouldn't expect any else from a kid, I guess,” Alex commented with a smirk, Samantha glaring at him before turning about and stumbling closer.

“I am NOT boring!” Samantha told him sternly, the girl slurring her words a bit as she waggled a finger at him, “I've done... all sorts of things!”

“Oh yeah? Like what?” Alex scoffed, smirking as the girl swayed a little.

“Like... none of your business!” Samantha shot back, glaring over her shoulder at Matt and Tony as the two older boys came up behind her.

“Are you still a virgin?” Matt teased, Samantha rolling her eyes.

“I'm eleven, what do you think?” she told him sternly.

“How many dicks have you seen?” Tony chuckled, squeezing her bottom through her shirt, the girl jerking away from his hand.

“You don't need to know that,” she replied, the boys exchanging amused glances.

“So you've seen a few, eh?” Alex inquired teasingly, Samantha glaring at him.

“You should show her your monster,” Matt said with a smirk.

“I don't think she could handle it,” Alex told him with a smirk, the girl scoffing and rolling her eyes.

“I've... seen a big one before,” she slurred, the boys laughing as Alex grinned and started undoing his jeans.

“Oh yeah?” he asked challengingly, pushing them down a bit before yanking out his half-hard shaft, the girl's eyes going wide as she let out a soft gasp.

Alex's manhood was rather large, and his balls seemed positively gigantic, the girl finding them weirdly fascinating for some reason she couldn't quite figure out. “Ever see one like this?” he asked with a sly grin.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha managed to collect herself a bit, the child smirking as she glanced up into Alex's eyes. “I've seen better,” she told snarkily, the girl starting to turn around, “That's tiny compared to what I've seen!”

“Hold her down!” Alex growled angrily, his friends laughing as they grabbed Samantha's arms and pushed against the backs her her knees with their legs.

“Wait-! What?!” Samantha yelped in sudden panic, a hand on her shoulder and one on top of her head pushing the child down to her knees in front of the older boy.

“Maybe you just need a better look at it,” Alex told her with a smirk, the teenager shuffling a bit closer so he could flop his shaft against the redhead's face, his other hand brushing her hair back.

“You're so gross,” Samantha grumbled, wincing and trying to sound angry despite that her heart was racing, the girl realizing there wasn't much she could do. The three of them could probably do whatever they wanted. She knew that thought should terrify her, but somehow Samantha found it somewhat exciting. “And you smell like dirty socks!” she added with a bit of a sneer.

“Oh yeah? Then just hold your breath!” Alex laughed, grabbing hold of Samantha's nose, the girl's emerald eyes going wide as he lungs started to burn, the girl stubbornly keeping her mouth closed as the teenager rubbed his cockhead against her lips.

“Dude, are you sure about this?” Matt asked, Samantha's muffled protests causing a worried look to cross his face, the older boy glancing worriedly towards the stairs.

“Pfft, she's so asking for it,” Alex breathed, grinning as Samantha's mouth fell open, the girl taking a deep gasp before the boy shoved his shaft into it, Tony pushing her head down as the child struggled.

“Just suck it, sweety,” Tony whispered tauntingly into her ear, the girl wincing at the vertigo as he took a handful of the redhead's hair and used it to help move her head up and down.

Making a final annoyed sound as the cock in her mouth stiffened quickly, the girl let out a soft sigh, closing her eyes and starting to do her best to suck on it. Samantha did have to admit, though, that it was kind of fun to be held in place, her head guided up and down on Alex's admittedly rather massive shaft.

“I think she likes it,” Matt chuckled, the girl frowning a little as she stopped struggling, her arms being released even though Tony kept pulling at her hair, guiding Samantha's mouth.

“Such a good little girl, knowing her place,” Alex chuckled, Samantha glaring up at him even as she slid her tongue over his shaft as best she could, the girl's hand coming up to grip his shaft, holding it in place, her fingers looking tiny as they wrapped around it.

“Just make sure to be a good girl and swallow,” Tony told her, receiving an angry sound from Samantha as he let go of her hair, the teenager shuffling back a bit to watch the child's head bobbing slowly up and down on its own.

“How do you even know how to do that,” Matt chuckled, glancing down at Samantha's bottom as the girl adjusted herself, lifting it up in an attempt to get more comfortable and making it all the more tempting.

“Probably porn,” Tony laughed, giving Samantha's bottom a firm slap that made the girl jerk forward, her eyes going wide as the thick cockhead pushed a bit into her throat, the girl loudly protesting before pulling her mouth off it it completely.

“No spanking!” she told him angrily. As much as Samantha found it fun, she preferred to keep some things off limits to some people. Especially David's friends.

“Like you can stop us,” Tony scoffed, pulling the girl's shirt up to get a better look, exhaling loudly at the sight of the girl's small round bottom.

“I'll just scream really loud,” Samantha threatened, only to find Alex's hand grabbing a handful of her hair, the older boy pulling her back down.

“I never said to stop sucking, sweetheart,” he told her, the girl glaring at him again, her body giving a bit of a shudder as his words struck a pleasant nerve despite Samantha's feelings about him.

“It's hard to scream with your mouth full,” Matt chuckled, his large hand taking hold of half of Samantha's bottom, squeezing it firmly as the girl squirmed, trying to deny how good it felt.

“I wonder what else she knows how to do,” Tony chuckled, his fingers toying with Samantha's folds again, the girl inhaling sharply before pushing hard against Alex's arm so she could lift her head again.

“Don't even think about it!” Samantha spat angrily, the idea of Tony going -that- far genuinely frightening her, “Just cause I'm sucking your friend's thing, doesn't mean you get to put anything down there!”

“Hey, I'm just kidding, baby, calm down,” Tony replied slyly, his grin clearly showing that he was at least thinking about it, the teenager giving her slick folds a final caress, “Besides, you're probably not ready for that yet.”

“David would kick your butt if you tried it, anyway,” the girl reminded him, glancing up at Alex who seemed terribly amused by the whole thing, her tiny hand sliding up and down his thick shaft as their eyes met.

“Maybe one day,” he said with a smirk, Samantha glaring back at him.

“There's no way,” she told Alex, putting his cockhead in her mouth and sucking hard as she stroked the teenager's shaft, eager to get it over with so she could go back to bed.

Exhaling loudly, Alex's hands gripped the sides of Samantha's head, the girl letting out a bit of a protest as he pushed himself deeper, holding her in place, moving his hips up and down.

Closing her eyes tightly, Samantha sucked harder, dragging her tongue across him randomly, the girl holding her hand in place and just letting him push his shaft through it. Why do all the work when he was more than happy to, after all?

Groaning hungrily, Alex's fingers curled through Samantha's hair, the girl letting out a muffled yelp as she realized he was about to cum. Glancing up at him, Alex was panting heavily, his eyes closed, grimacing a bit as his shaft throbbed.

Resigning herself to having to swallow his load, Samantha tried to relax, but was surprised when he pulled himself out and leaned forward, pushing Samantha back down onto her knees.

With a startled yelp, the shaft pulled free of her mouth, the girl staring head on at Alex's shaft as the boy suddenly came. With a grunting groan, a thick blob of semen flew out and hit Samantha's forehead, sticking to her hair and dripping down the contours of her face.

“Uhg, you disgusting creep!” she managed angrily as another glob landed on her cheek, a trail from the first quickly touching the child's lips and getting into her mouth.

Before she could wipe it away, Tony grabbed her upper arms from behind again, the girl grimacing as she squirmed despite knowing how much stronger he was than her. “Oh what now?” Samantha demanded, her eyes going wide as Alex sat back down, chuckling with amusement as Matt held out his cellphone.

“Oh! Okay, not that's totally -not- happening!” Samantha told him firmly despite the quaver in her voice, the girl wincing as she heard the electronic click sound from the phone, the boys laughing as they let her go and looked at the picture.

“Dang, you look good like that!” Tony teased, grinning down at her as Samantha hugged herself, glaring up at him.

“You better keep that one to yourselves,” she told the trio, the girl struggling to her feet, the sudden stab of fear as she realised what they'd done having a surprisingly sobering effect on her.

“Or what?” chuckled Alex, not bothering to put himself away, his still half-hard shaft oozing more of his seed, “You'll tell your parents?”

Samantha winced at that. There really wasn't much she could do except try and play it cool and hope that the picture just got lost in the other clutter most people seemed to have on their phones.

“I'm going to bed,” she said firmly, the boys laughing as Samantha turned around and stomped her way towards the stairs, trying to hide her fear behind her anger. What if they showed that around school? What if word really did get back to her parents? It was a frightening prospect, but maybe Evan would have a solution. He usually did. He was a genius after all.

“Hey, what about our turns?” Tony laughed as the girl started head up, Samantha shooting him a dark gaze.

“Do it yourselves, ya pervs!” she told them, ignoring their laughter.

“You're such a tease!” Matt called back with amusement, Samantha rolling her eyes, refusing to respond, hoping she could clean herself up before David came back. The last thing she needed was for him to see her with cum on her face.

At the top of the stairs, there was thankfully no sign of David other than a quiet murmur from the front room. Probably still wanking it to Jennifer, Samantha supposed, feeling both angry that he wasn't there to keep his friends under control and thankful that he was still distracted.

Stepping into the downstairs washroom, Samantha closed the door and leaned on the counter, the girl taking several deep breaths. Things definitely hadn't gone as she'd planned, but it could've been much worse, and it wasn't like she didn't have a little bit of fun.

Washing her face, Samantha glanced towards the door, listening to David finally head back downstairs, the girl letting out a sigh of relief. He'd probably keep his friends contained, she supposed, which was probably for the best. If things had continued, there was no telling what might have happened.

Frowning at her reflection, the girl half-wondered how far she would've let them go before screaming for her parents. It was fun teasing them, and the groping didn't really bother her that much. If anything, she sorta liked it.

“They probably would've stolen my panties if I'd had any,” the girl chuckled, taking a final look in the mirror to make sure she was cleaned up, frowning a little at the stain near the collar of her shirt, “But I'll probably have to clean this later.”

Leaving the little room, Samantha sighed softly to herself, realising she could still taste Alex's cum in her mouth, the girl heading back to the kitchen, figuring a little bit more orange juice would solve the problem.

Stepping out of the kitchen a few moments later, Samantha sighed heavily as she heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. Leaning back against the dining room table and folding her arms, the girl fixed the looming form of Tony as he stepped out of the light from the basement and closed the door behind him.

“Oh hey, you're still here,” he chuckled, his words a bit slurred, obviously having drank more since she'd left.

“Pfft, I live here, dummy,” Samantha scoffed, rolling her eyes before finishing off her drink and setting it down on the table.

Tony sighed in amusement, folding his arms and shaking his head in amusement. “So anyway, I think you owe me a blow-job,” he told her, the girl giving her head a quick shake at the unfamiliar term before managing to grasp what he meant from context.

“I don't owe you anything,” Samantha told him, the teenager stepping closer, taking a deep breath as he glanced behind him to make sure the door was still closed.

“Oh, don't be like that,” he said slyly, reaching out his hand to touch the child's cheek, “It won't take long, babe. I promise.”

“That's not surprising,” the girl replied with a smirk, ducking down to escape his hand, finding that the teenager's touch didn't quite feel right somehow. 'Probably because he's kinda a creep,' she thought to herself as she tried to slip past him.

“Hey! I said you -owe- me,” Tony said with a hint of anger in his voice as he grabbed Samantha's arm, a chill going through the girl's body as she turned back to him, the teenager silhouetted by the moonlight from outside.

“What're you gonna do if I don't?” the girl asked snarkily, trying to hide the way the intense look in his eyes sent a chill down her spine, the older boy frowning a little as he considered the question.

“Maybe I'll like, make you,” he replied, laughing drunkenly.

“Doubtful,” Samantha said with a smirk, squirming her arm out of his grasp and heading towards the stairs.

“Seriously, why you gotta be such a tease?” Tony asked, Samantha pausing on the stairs and glancing over her shoulder at him, “It's just oral, it's not like I'm gonna fuck you or something.”

“So that's what they call it,” the girl chuckled teasingly, the girl feeling a little braver as she stood at about his height.

“You really are eleven, aren't you?” Tony muttered, shaking his head as the girl turned around and leaned against the railing.

“Yup. David's three years older than me,” she chuckled mirthfully, “Probably the best three years of his life.”

Tony smirked, folding his arms and leaning against the table as he eyed her with interest. “So, you ever suck his dick?” he asked, Samantha making a face at the idea.

“Eww! As if! He's my brother! Don't be gross!” the girl shot back, grimacing at the idea as Tony chuckled at her reaction.

“Well, I'm not your brother,” Tony chuckled softly, pushing himself away from the table, walking slowly up to Samantha, the girl suddenly thinking that it might not be a bad idea to turn and run, “So it's okay if you suck mine.”

“Oh, that's some grade-A logic right there,” Samantha laughed nervously, letting out a soft gasp as Tony undid his jeans and pulled out his more reasonably proportioned shaft, “You- you can't be serious!”

“Why the fuck not?” Tony asked with a grin, slowly stroking himself to full hardness.

Her eyes going wide, Samantha stared at it for a moment, the girl wetting her suddenly dry lips. “My, ah, parents are upstairs and David's in the basement,” she stammered, gripping the railing a little tighter as she stood up straighter, “All I gotta do is scream.”

“You could've done that earlier,” Tony said softly, walking up the first step, a chill running down Samantha's spine as she did her best to stand her ground.

“Um, yeah, so?” the girl stammered, glancing behind her, but not seeing anything that implied her parents might not be asleep already.

“So suck my dick, little girl,” Tony whispered, leaning closer, the teenager grinning in a way that made her feel distinctly uncomfortable.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha stood a little taller and did her best to meet his gaze. “Make me,” she said defiantly, lifting her head and squaring her slender shoulders.

“Fine,” Tony chuckled, Samantha's eyes going wide.

“Wait, what-?” the girl stammered, caught by surprised as Tony grabbed her forearm. “Hey! Stop it! Let go!” she whispered harshly, still keeping her voice down, suddenly afraid of what her parents might say if they woke up.

“Shut up, you're being too loud,” Tony hissed, backing up and dragging the girl back down into the dining-room as she struggled and grabbed onto the railing, “Seriously, don't be like this!”

“Be like what?” Samantha demanded defensively, glaring defiantly up at him, her hand being pulled off the railing.

“Like a stuck up bitch!” Tony replied impatiently, his other hand grabbing the girl's shoulder and trying push her down, “Now just get on your knees and do it!”

“Make me, jerk!” Samantha shot back, her heart racing, the girl finding herself weirdly torn between fear and excitement.

“Fine!” Tony grunted, leaning down towards her, trying to kiss Samantha, making her shudder and let out a soft yelp as she ducked under him, only making it easier for her to be pushed down onto her knees.

“Crud!” the girl cursed as Tony laughed, grabbing a handful of the girl's hair before slapping his shaft against her cheek.

“Hurry up, come on!” he told her, tracing the head across her lips, the girl closing her eyes and letting out a muffled protest as he left a wet, salty line across them, “You don't wanna get caught, do you?”

Making a face at the taste, Samantha wondered if what he'd been drinking was affecting how it tasted, or if it was just because of the older boy's personality. Glaring up at him, she took hold of Tony's shaft and pulled it away from her face.

“Seriously. Can't you just go in the bathroom and have a wank or something?” the girl inquired in an annoyed tone, the older boy rolling his eyes at her.

“Seriously, kid, you sucked Alex's cock, so it's only fair, right?” he asked half-rhetorically, smirking down at her.

Samantha sighed heavily. He wasn't entirely wrong, she figured, her small hand slowly starting to stroke Tony's shaft. And it wasn't like she didn't enjoy doing that sort of thing. It was just that he was rather obnoxious and weirdly creepy.

Looking up at him with a smugly thoughtful expression, Samantha smirked a little as Tony released her arm, seeing that she wasn't planning on struggling further. “So, if I do this...” Samantha inquired, raising and eyebrow as the hand in her hair relaxing somewhat, “What are you gonna give me?”

Tony smirked, chuckling softly. “You're a smart cookie, aren't ya?” he replied, letting go of Samantha's hair and reaching into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled twenty, unfurling it before holding it up for Samantha to see, “So, how about it? You suck me off, I give you this. Seems pretty fair, doesn't it?”

Even in the dim light, it was possible to make out what it was, and what it implied. Seth had mentioned that the waitress at the The Three Wolves Tavern traded favours like that for money. And she seemed like a fairly normal person, with a normal job in-spite of what she did on the side. But still, something about it didn't quite feel right.

“Um, I dunno... maybe,” Samantha chuckled nervously, the girl nibbling her bottom lip, feeling indecisive as part of her found the idea terrible exciting. Was this really a road she wanted to go down?

“It's probably more than your weekly allowance,” Tony chuckled, holding the money closer to the child's face, “Heck, if you wanted, there could be more where this came from.”

Samantha made a disgusted face at the suggestion, the girl shaking her head as Tony grinned, trying not to laugh. “This is a -one- time deal,” she insisted, grabbing the bill and glaring into the teenager's eyes as he grinned and held onto it for a moment.

“So that's a yes?” Tony inquired, the girl sighing heavily and rolling her eyes.

“Yeah, fine, whatever,” Samantha muttered, refusing to openly acknowledge the pleasant and insistent tingling she felt in-spite of everything. This was so wrong. So dangerous. So exciting! Sure, she didn't like the boy terribly much to say the least, but why not do it? Samantha had certainly traded more with Seth. Even if he was starting to grow on her.

“Fantastic!” Tony replied with a grin, Samantha sighing heavily again before leaning forward and taking the teenager in her mouth, the child closing her eyes and trying to focus more on the shaft in her mouth than who it belonged to.

Slowly moving her head up and down, the girl slid her hand lower to gently cup the older boy's balls, trying not to giggle at the sudden thought that they weren't as large as Seth's.

Obediently starting to gently suckle his shaft as Tony's fingers ran through her hair, Samantha focused on the sensation, the girl pulling back a bit to suck at his foreskin before giving it a teasing nibble.

“You're way too good at this for your age,” the teenager breathed, his body giving a shudder, his breathing heavy as Samantha let out a soft moan in-spite of herself.

Calming down and focusing on what she was doing, Samantha could feel the alcohol in her system still doing its thing. 'This isn't that bad, really...' the girl mused, pulling her lips away before teasing the underside of Tony's cockhead with the tip of her tongue, the teenager letting out a sharp gasp as he pulled at the child's hair for a moment.

“Just wanna make sure you get your money's worth,” Samantha told him with a smirk, her fingers gently toying with his balls as her other hand squeezed Tony's shaft tighter, stroking it quickly.

Exhaling loudly, Tony closed his eyes as the girl took him in her mouth again. It wasn't so bad, after all, Samantha reasoned. And the sooner she made him cum, the sooner she could take his money and head to bed again.

“I.. I wanna cum in your mouth,” Tony groaned, Samantha frowning up at him as an idea came to mind.

Pulling her mouth away yet again, the girl smirked up at him. “That'll cost ya extra,” she told him, giggling before suckling at Tony's foreskin again, the teenager gritting his teeth, his body shaking as his shaft throbbed in the child's hand.

“F-Fine!” he groaned, pulling Samantha closer, the girl obediently opening her mouth as she smiled to herself. Her throat still hurt a bit from the whisky they'd made her drink and she supposed that drinking his sperm might actually help.

Tony's breath quickening, the girl knew it wouldn't take much longer, Samantha sucking him harder, her fingers stroking the base of his shaft as she tried to speed up the process.

As Tony let out a long, hungry moan, Samantha was surprised as he pushed her back a bit, tugging at her hair until the girl tilted her head back. Continuing to stroke his shaft, Samantha tried not to laugh as Tony let out a long moan, a thick spurt of his cum leaping out at her and landing in the redhead's open mouth.

Moaning softly, Samantha squirmed a bit as the thick, hot goo landed on her tongue, her body tingling as the heat of Tony's sperm filled her mouth. Continuing to stroke him, Samantha drew out more of it, letting it ooze into her mouth as she teased the head of his shaft with the tip of her tongue.

Exhaling loudly, Tony shook his head slowly, groaning softly as the last drops of his seed were squeezed out. “You're worth every penny, kid,” the teenager chuckled softly as Samantha sighed softly, slowly moving her tongue about, “And ah, I'll triple what I'm giving you if you just swallow it.”

Closing her mouth and staring up at him for a moment, Samantha raised an eyebrow as Tony released her hair and took out two more bills, the older boy grinning as he fanned them out for her to see.

Her heart racing, Samantha stared at the money for a moment. He didn't taste particularly good, she had to admit. Seth's definitely was more mellow for whatever reason, but it was a fair bit of money. Sure, she'd gotten Seth to pay for things for her, but this was different. This was just money that she could do whatever she wanted with and was certainly more than her allowance.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha made a bit of a face before swallowing as hard and fast as she could, Tony laughing as her body gave a deep shudder, the girl shaking her head and doing her best to swallow down what was left. There was definitely something about it she didn't entirely like, though. Probably because of the booze, she reasoned. That or it was a side effect of him just being a bit of a creep.

“That's amazing,” Tony laughed as Samantha was left panting, the girl grimacing as her stomach churned a bit.

“And kinda gross,” the girl admitted, the teenager grinning at the comment as she grabbed the money out of his hand before holding onto her stomach and finding her feet.

“Yeah, but you liked it,” the older boy told her with a smirk, Samantha shooting him a glare.

“I like your money,” she told him, Tony letting out a snort of laughter as she rolled the bills up to fit inside her fist.

“There's more where that came from if you ever want it,” the teenager offered, Samantha not particularly liking the gleam in his eyes when he said it.

“Not gonna gonna happen,” she replied with a bit of a sneer before turning to leave, “And don't tell anyone about this.”

Tony scoffed, folding his arms as he shook his head in amusement. “Babe, you just admit you liked it,” he told Samantha as she paused on the stairs, glancing over her shoulder at him with narrowed eyes, “You'll come back for more.”

“Not likely,” Samantha told him, the boy's words making her angry again as she hurried up the stairs, thankful to have finally gotten away from him.

Tony wasn't entirely wrong, the girl supposed. She had gone in wanting to tease the three of them, and she could've left sooner. Should've even. Especially once they'd started feeling her up.

“That was pretty dumb of me,” Samantha chuckled in-spite of herself as she slipped into her bedroom, the girl trying not to think about how it felt to have their hands upon her skin, the way they caressed and squeezed her despite her protests. There was something fun about that, but there was no way she'd ever admit it to David's friends.

Tossing the money on her desk and climbing into bed, Samantha rolled on her back and looked up at the glowing stars on her ceiling. Maybe there was something to what Seth had said, she pondered. Maybe, at some point, if she needed money for something else, she could always trade another favour. If it came to that, anyway.

The idea was still a bit weird. Even if she'd taken the first steps in that direction. But it certainly wasn't the sort of thing Samantha wanted to become known for. Especially not at her age. Plus, the girl reminded herself, she still needed to deal with that picture on Matt's phone.

“Uhg! I'll worry about it in the morning...” Samantha told herself with a heavy sigh, bringing her blankets up higher and deciding it was probably best to not not think about and it and try and get some sleep...

*****

Samantha awoke with a start, the girl feeling a strange pressure upon her mouth, pushing her down into her pillow. Panicking, the girl's eyes flew open, her room too dark for her to see anything other than a vague shape standing over her. Samantha's eyes wide, the girl let out a muffled scream, grabbing hold of the figure's arm with both hands.

“Calm down, someone'll hear!” Matt whispered loudly as Samantha squirmed, kicking her legs as she glared angrily up at the teenager until he removed his hand.

Panting heavily, the girl shook her head at him, her eyes adjusting to the gloom. “What are you even doing here?” she demanded, Matt chuckling softly at the question.

“Trying to get you to suck my dick without waking up the whole house?” he replied with a smirk, the girl staring back at him incredulously for a moment.

“You can't be serious,” Samantha replied, the girl shaking her head slowly in disbelief, “you guys are all crazy perverts, you know that?”

Matt shrugged, the girl only then noticing that his other hand was stroking his already hard shaft. “Well, yeah,” the teenager chuckled as Samantha stared at his manhood for a moment, swallowing hard as she tried to decide what to do about the situation, “I mean, you did it for my friends, so it's only fair for you do help me too, right?”

“I guess so,” Samantha muttered, the girl sitting up and pulling her blankets away, Matt grinning as she slid her naked legs over the edge of the bed.

“So you'll do it then?” he inquired, moving a bit closer, his cockhead bobbing in the girl's face as the teenager continued stroking himself.

Samantha frowned thoughtfully for a moment before smirking and glancing up at him. “Where's your phone?” she asked, Matt giving her a confused look, “I wanna delete that photo you took. If you let me do that, I'll suck you're thing. Sound fair?”

Matt sighed softly, smirking and shaking his head at her before reaching into his back pocket and handing the girl his phone. Her heart racing, Samantha quickly snatched it from him, frantically searching through the boy's phone until found the photo.

Staring at it for a moment, Samantha had to admit, it was a rather interesting picture, and she wished she could keep a copy to show Zack and Evan. Sighing to herself, Samantha deleted it, knowing full-well that if she didn't, it'd probably get traded around to the wrong people. That was something she really didn't need.

“Thanks,” the girl said, handing back the phone with a smirk, feeling a sense of relief that the evidence had been done away with, Samantha paused for a moment, considering her options.

“Such a waste,” Matt sighed, letting out a soft gasp as the eleven-year-old suddenly shrugged to herself and slipped off her nightshirt, the teenager hesitating for a moment before reaching over to turn on her desk lamp.

Wincing and closing her eyes for a moment, Samantha slowly opened one eye so she could see enough to reach out and take hold of Matt's shaft. “You could've warned me,” she muttered as he stared down at her naked body with bemused interest.

“What? I just wanted to see what you looked like naked,” Matt chuckled, slowly stroking his shaft at the girl.

Samantha frowned thoughtfully, tilting her head as she watched the way his foreskin moved across his cockhead. “So, you like girls my age, then?” she inquired in a serious tone, glancing up at him curiously.

“Well, not usually,” Matt chuckled, brushing the girl's hair back from her face and pushing it over her shoulder, “but, you sure don't act like other kids, so I guess I just kinda got curious.”

Samantha smirked, momentarily amused by the idea. “Well, you sure were curious about groping me earlier,” she replied, Matt grinning down at her as he slid his hand down her chest, pinching Samantha's nipple and making her let out a soft gasp.

“Hey! I said I'd suck your thing, not let you grope me more,” she told him, but Matt kept going, using both hands now to caress and explore the girl's slender form.

“Wow, your skin is crazy soft, but you're kinda... firm,” the boy commented, Samantha rolling her eyes to disguise the fact that his touch did actually feel kind of nice, even if she was still annoyed that he'd snuck into her room.

“Duh. I do sports and stuff,” she replied, taking hold of Matt's shaft before leaning closer to give its head a long, slow lick, momentarily trying to decide if he tasted weird or anything.

Moaning softly, Matt smiled to himself, his hands moving to brush the child's hair back away from her face so he could see what she was doing. “Dang, this is kinda weird,” he chuckled, “like, you have no boobs at all, but I'm still totally into this.”

“It's probably the booze,” Samantha said with a shrug as Matt's hand slid back down her chest, his fingers toying curiously with her nipple, the girl trying her best to suppress a quiver as the sensation shot through her.

“Oh yeah,” the teenager laughed, his hand moving down to caress the redhead's tummy before his fingers slipped lower, brushing against her folds.

“Hey, stop it!” Samantha whispered loudly, batting his hand away, “That'd cost you extra!”

Matt raised and eyebrow and Samantha blushed, realising what she'd just said. “Oh yeah? What would that cost?” he chuckled, the girl glancing askance, continuing to gently stroke his shaft.

“You couldn't afford it,” Samantha muttered indignantly, Matt smirking at her as he brushed his free hand across her cheek, his fingers going through her hair as he took hold of the back of the child's head.

“Okay, then just give me what I came here for then,” he chuckled, pulling the girl closer, Samantha letting out a soft gasp as she found Matt's shaft pushing into her mouth, the girl tensing for a moment before relaxing and sighing softly.

Closing her eyes, Samantha obediently started sucking, slowly bobbing her head as Matt's hand relaxed, his fingers continuing to run through her long red hair, sending a pleasantly soothing sensation through her.

Frowning a little, the girl tried to ignore the sensation, not wanting to let Matt know she was enjoying herself as she held the base of his shaft, stroking it gently at the same time.

“How are you so good at this?” Matt moaned, pushing Samantha's hair back over her ears, his hands caressing the child's cheeks as she glanced up at him, frowning a little at the question.

Pulling her mouth off of his shaft, Samantha smirked up at the teenager. “None of your business,” she told him, lifting Matt's shaft so she could run the flat of her tongue up along its underside, his body shuddering hard at the sensation.

“You gotta be doing this on a regular basis,” Matt chuckled, Samantha giving him a glare as she nibbled his foreskin, the teenager inhaling sharply, his shaft twitching hard, the girl then tracing the tip of her tongue along the ridge of his cockhead.

“I'm just really creative,” Samantha told him, about to cover him with her mouth again when Matt suddenly pushed her back by the shoulders.

“Move over,” the teenager ordered, the girl frowning, trying to figure out what he had in mind, “Unless you want me to take more pictures.”

“You wouldn't,” Samantha said in a serious tone, swallowing hard at the mischievous look she saw in Matt's eyes as he pulled off his jeans and crawled onto the bed as the girl obeyed before sitting with his back against the wall.

“Oh, I want to, but a deal's a deal, right?” Matt chuckled, waving his shaft teasingly at her, the girl rolling her eyes turning herself around and crawling over to him at an angle.

Resting on her forearm, Samantha sighed softly, taking hold of the teenager's shaft again, glancing up at him. “Oh, just shut up and cum already,” the girl muttered before bringing her head down again, sucking his shaft into her mouth.

“Such a good girl,” Matt chuckled, leaning over and letting out a hungry groan as his hand slid down Samantha's naked back, the girl letting out a soft protest and lifting her head once he reached her bottom.

“Hey, I said no groping,” Samantha told him, glaring up at him, the teenager chuckling and giving her bottom a firm slap that made the girl let out a soft gasp.

“How can I not?” the teenager replied with a smirk, his middle finger slipping between Samantha's bottom cheeks, the girl letting out a gasp as he pressed it against her tight little opening, “Besides, how could you stop me?”

“Stop it!” Samantha hissed, keeping her voice down as she glanced towards the door, trying to ignore the pleasant sensation he was sending through her as the older boy's finger made slow circles against the tight little opening, sending sparks of pleasure through her.

“Make me,” Matt chuckled, the teenager moving his hand lower, pushing between her thighs before teasing Samantha's folds, rubbing his fingers between them, “Oh wow, you're so wet!”

“Shut up!” the girl told him weakly, panting softly as Matt probed about for her clit, “C-can't you just keep your hands to herself?”

Grinning, the teenager shook his head slowly. “Oh, there's no way,” he told her, his hand slipping back, caressing Samantha's bottom for a moment before sliding down again, the girl squeezing her thighs together.

“Stop it, already!” Samantha begged, whimpering in-spite of herself as she felt his fingers force their way between her legs, Matt's middle finger pressing against her folds again until he found her opening.

“I wanna see you cum with my cock in your mouth,” Matt told her with a smirk, Samantha blushing hard, her body trembling as his fingers kept exploring, trying to make her cum. There really wasn't much she could do to stop him, Samantha supposed. All she could do was try and get him to cum before she did.

Bringing her head down again, Samantha sucked hard against Matt's cockhead, her tongue squirming against it before pushing lower, her free hand caressing and exploring his balls. Letting out a soft whimper, the girl could feel one of Matt's fingers push inside of her, another making slow, gentle circles against her clit as she sucked his shaft harder.

“You're so tight, but so wet,” Matt panted softly, grinning as slowly fingered her, slowly pushing his finger deeper inside, Samantha's moist innerwalls squeezing his finger firmly.

Glaring up him, her body trembling, Samantha squeezed Matt's shaft harder, stroking it faster in time with her bobbing head, the girl's hair falling about her messily as she did her best to make the teenager cum as quickly as possible.

His fingers felt too good, but there was no way Samantha was going to let him win, the girl moaning hungrily in-spite of herself, her body shaking, waves of intense sensation flooding through her.

He was right, Samantha realised. There was nothing she could do to stop him if Matt decided he wanted something more, but the thought only made her more excited. Squeezing her thighs tightly against his hand, the girl whimpered and moaned, her body betraying her as Samantha felt her excitement rising to the point where she could barely contain it.

“Don't-! Fight it!” Matt managed, straining, the teenager gritting his teeth, shuffling as his balls tightened, his shaft throbbing, “C-Cum for me, little girl. Just- let go!”

Samantha let out a whimpering whine, refusing to loose. Matt had already cheated to win at the video-game they'd played, so there was no way he was going to win this.

Hearing him panting harder, the older boy groaning desperately, Samantha tried not to grin, knowing that she could win. Lifting her head, the girl sucked Matt's foreskin into her mouth, nibbling at it as she pushed her tongue inside of it, teasing his cockhead as she stroked his shaft quickly, trying to make him cum on her face.

“W-wait-!” Matt suddenly exclaimed, possibly a bit too loudly, Samantha caught off guard as he yanked his hand back and shoved the girl away.

Rolling onto her back, Samantha was left panting heavily, her body shaking, crying out for release, the girl letting out a helpless whimper, her eyes going wide as Matt suddenly straddled her, effectively pinning her to the bed.

“What are you-?” the girl managed, the teenager grabbing her hand and wrapping her fingers around her shaft.

“Don't stop!” he ordered, reaching behind himself and rubbing his fingers against the girl's wet, silky folds, Samantha nodding, her fingers squeezing tightly, stroking Matt's shaft as he pushed his finger into her again, “I wanna cum on you...”

Swallowing hard, Samantha squirmed a bit, the girl panting heavily, her hips bucking as a jolt of sensation shot through her. “You- you're such a jerk!” she panted, grabbing his shaft with both hands, Matt grinning as he reached forward with his free hand to caress the child's flat chest.

“Yeah, but you know you like it,” he panted with a grin, squeezing Samantha's nipple until she arched her back and let out a helpless cry, her body shaking as she stared at his manhood through heavy-lidded eyes.

“Shut up!” the girls shot back, blushing as she realized she was about to cum, her hands shaking as Samantha felt Matt's shaft throb, knowing he was very close as well.

“C-Cum for me!” he grunted, Samantha letting out a whimper, the girl shaking her head despite that she knew it was inevitable. The sensation of being naked and vulnerable beneath him once more mixing fear with her excitement in a way that Samantha couldn't possibly resist.

With a helpless cry, the girl was finally forced to let go, squirming and bucking her hips helpless as Matt's finger moved swiftly in and out of her, his thumb caressing her clit as Samantha's innerwalls squeezed Matt's finger tightly.

A moment later as she saw the first jet of thick white goo fly from the end of Matt's shaft, Samantha moaned hungrily, the boy's seed landing in a hot, sticky line across her chest, several smaller spurts shooting out randomly, landing upon her naked skin.

“Holy crap!” Matt grunted, the older boy panting, his expression a mix of delight and shock as he shot several more thick loads, the last few landing on Samantha's flat tummy.

Shaking her head slowly, Samantha finally dropped her hands to her sides, the girl staring up at the stars on her ceiling, breathing heavily and feeling exhausted as the white-hot sperm made her skin tingle pleasantly. It was hard to deny how good it had felt, something about having cooling semen on her skin giving the girl an odd sense of well-being.

“Hey, you okay?” Matt chuckled, leaning forward, resting on his hands, his body hovering a terribly short distance overtop of her as the girl came back to reality.

Swallowing hard, Samantha nodded, frowning a bit as his closeness interfered with the euphoric feeling she still felt. “Y-yeah,” she managed, frowning thoughtfully, remembering that the older boy had snuck into her room in the middle of the night to do this, “So, ah, now we're even right?”

Matt smirked, shaking his head in amusement. “Oh, I guess that's true for now,” he replied, Samantha's heart raced at the tone in his voice, meeting his gaze as her eyes went wide, “But next time... Next time I'm gonna cum inside of you.”

Samantha stared at him for a moment, the boy grinning down at her, the girl's heart pounding, a cold chill running down her spine as she tried to find a witty comeback but found herself too overwhelmed by the statement.

“You need to leave now,” Samantha said as seriously as she could manage, trying to keep the fearfulness from her tone.

Matt chuckled as he slid himself lower, letting his now flaccid shaft slide slowly across the girl's tummy before resting against her thighs, the girl inhaling sharply as it passed over her now overly sensitive clit.

“I'm tempted to take another picture, cause you look too cute!” Matt commented, giving his shaft another slow stroke to push out the last of his cum, the warm goo pooling where Samantha's thighs met her folds.

Closing her eyes, the girl grimaced a bit, thankful that she wasn't in any danger from it. At least not yet. “Just get out of here,” Samantha muttered, covering her face. Matt had seemed the least creepy of the three at first, but now she knew better. At least the photo had been deleted, though, the girl supposed.

“Okay, okay,” the teenager muttered in amusement, crawling fully off the bed before putting his pants back on. Heading to the door, he paused for a moment and glanced back at the child. “I can't wait 'til you go to our school. You're gonna be crazy popular,” he chuckled, Samantha partially sitting up so she could shoot him an angry glare.

“Don't you dare!” she shot back, Matt merely grinning and giving a shrug before slipping out into the hall and closing the door, leaving Samantha to fall back onto her bed, her hand on her forehead.

“That was crazy,” she whispered to herself, dropping her hand back down as she traced her fingers across her chest, collecting the cooling sperm, pushing it around curiously.

Despite her feelings regarding its origin, Samantha did have to admit it felt really good. She only wished it had come from the boys. “One day,” the girl reminded herself, slowly bringing her hand down to her folds.

Wetting her lips nervously, Samantha pushed a finger into the small pool of sperm, the girl gasping at the sensation of the thick goo's heat against her soft folds.

It felt undeniably good. Closing her eyes, Samantha did her best to forget where it came from, instead gently and curiously rubbing it against herself, the sensation making her folds tingle pleasantly. Scooping up more of it with her other hand, Samantha brought it down as well, the girl bending her knees and spreading her thighs apart to make it easier.

“Well, this is where it goes, I guess,” Samantha giggled softly to herself, swallowing down her nervousness before pushing some of the sperm inside of herself, the girl inhaling sharply at the sensation.

It felt so warm and so right, the girl finding herself panting softly, the sensation exciting her all the more. Moving her hands to collect all she could before it dried up too much, Samantha smiled to herself as she rubbed more of it against her skin before pushing more cum inside.

“I'm so glad I can't get pregnant yet,” the eleven-year-old giggled, letting out a soft, happy moan as she pushed her gooey finger deeper, squirming as she rubbed the boy's semen against her innerwalls. It was amazing sensation, the girl wishing that Zack and Evan were there to watch her as she rubbed the rest of the sperm against her clit.

“They'd probably give me more of it if they could,” Samantha giggled, the idea of the two shooting their sperm across her body as she masturbated pushing the girl closer to climax despite how tired she was.

Fingering herself faster, Samantha arched her back, the girl letting out a long whimpering moan as she found herself peaking. Her body shaking hard, Samantha squeezed her thighs closer together, her body squirming at the intense sensation, the girl wishing she'd tried this sooner.

With a final hard shudder, Samantha let out a soft, helpless cry before falling heavily back down, the girl left panting and sweating as she moved her still sticky fingers to her lips.

Without hesitation, the girl pushed them into her mouth, sucking and licking them clean. Her other hand still pushing a finger into herself, Samantha smiled happily, squirming as she simply enjoyed the sensation for a few moments longer.

“I should just get to bed,” the girl sighed, definitely feeling a bit better about what had happened, but knowing she should be more careful in the future.

Getting up at last, Samantha grabbed a t-shirt out of her laundry basket and gave herself a quick wipe down, not wanting to get any suspicious stains on her bedding. Sighing softly as she glanced at her clock, Samantha shut out the light and remade her bed, hoping that there wouldn't be anymore surprises that night and that David's friends would actually leave in the morning...

0