(29) Being Extras
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29: Being Extras

Samantha paused on her back porch, inhaling the cool morning air as the girl tried to decide if she was happy or sad that winter was starting to end. On the one hand, her backyard was slowly turning into cold, slushy soup, the various snowmen the children had made starting to melt around the edges.

Even the snow fort was covered in a thin sheen of water, it's colourful exterior having turned into a swirled mess that slowly oozed its way downwards as the sun warmed it for a few hours every day.

On the other hand, though, the warmer weather was nice and Samantha was definitely looking forward to abandoning her winter clothing for another year. As well as getting to go back to playing rugby and just spending more time outside in general.

Heading down the wooden steps and venturing carefully across her yard to Evan's gate, the girl turned and smiled as she heard Zack stepping through his. Grinning, Samantha laughed as the boy did his best to avoid the growing puddles, grimacing as he came close to stepping in one of the deeper ones.

“I think I might start going in through the front door for a bit,” Zack commented with a weary smile, Samantha giggling as she grabbed the boy's hands and pulled him closer, standing a little taller so she could press her lips to his.

“You're affectionate this morning,” Zack chuckled quietly, teasingly brushing his nose against the girl's, Samantha grinning as she tried not to laugh.

“Eh, I just thought you deserved a reward reward for making it this far without falling in a puddle,” the girl replied teasingly, Zack smirking back at her.

“I already took a shower this morning, I don't need a bath,” the boy explained with a shrug as Samantha turned to lead him across Evan's yard, the girl glancing mischievously over her shoulder at him.

“I dunno, you do kinda look like you worked up a bit of sweat coming over here,” she teased, the two moving through the deeper snow to avoid a significantly large puddle.

“I'll only take a bath this morning if you join me,” Zack shot back with a grin, Samantha letting out a laugh as the reached the steps of Evan's house.

“I'm not taking my clothes off outside until at least May!” she told him with amusement, Zack sighing melodramatically.

“Aww, you mean I have to wait another two months to see you naked again?” he asked rhetorically, the boy lowering his voice as he peered in the window.

“Even then, it's only if you behave yourself,” Samantha chuckled softly, pressing against Zack so she could see what he was looking at. “Hey, is that your dad?” the girl asked, the boy nodding slowly.

“I thought he'd left for work already,” Zack pondered, pulling open the door and ushering Samantha inside, his father and Evan looking up from the dining-room table as the two shuffled in and kicked the snow off their boots.

“What brings you here?” Samantha inquired as she hung up her coat, Steven giving a casual shrug, waiting for the two to join him at the table.

“I heard the food here was good,” the man replied with a chuckle.

Glancing at one another the two other children momentarily forgot about breakfast, their curiosity getting the better of them as they hurriedly took their places at the table across from Zack's father.

“So,” Steven said with a grin, trying not to laugh, “I believe you're wondering why I called you all here today,” he said dramatically, Evan letting out a laugh as Samantha shook her head and rolled her eyes despite her smile, Zack grinning back at his father.

“I've always wanted to say that,” the man confessed, sighing happily as he leaned back in his seat, “Anyway, how would you three like to make some extra spending money this weekend? It shouldn't take anymore than an hour or two.”

The three exchanged glances before Samantha raised a curious eyebrow at him. “What do you need?” the girl inquired with a hint of suspicion, Zack's father thinking for a moment, choosing his words carefully.

“Well, we're going to need a few more extras on set this weekend,” Steven explained, the children's eyes going wide, “so, I kind of pulled a few strings to get you three to the top of the list. Assuming you're up for it.”

“What would we have to do?” Evan asked in a half-serious tone, the man giving a bit of a shrug.

“Honestly, just sit at table and have lunch, mostly,” Steven chuckled with a dismissive wave, “but mostly don't make too much noise. You'd just be background characters in this one scene, so it's not like you'd need to learn any lines or anything.”

“Wait a sec...” Zack said thoughtfully, the boy frowning as he gave his father a faux-suspicious look, “This sounds a lot like you want us to be NPC's.”

Samantha let out a soft gasp, glancing from Zack to Steven. “And here I thought you loved us!” she exclaimed with faux-outrage, the man laughing and shaking his head.

“I bet they'll also kill our characters off before the end of the season two,” Evan added, his friends nodding in agreement, all of them grinning with amusement as Steven sighed softly and tried not to chuckle.

“So... is that a yes?” the man asked with a helpless smile, the children exchanging glances before nodding in reply.

“This could kick off our careers,” Evan said sagely, pushing his glasses back up his nose as he stood up, the boy deciding that he'd gone long enough without breakfast.

“I don't think there's much of a demand for people who can eat lunch and make it look natural, though,” Samantha pondered, Zack shooting her a sidelong glance and gave her a secret smile.

“Yeah, there's way more of a demand for the roles you've already taken on,” the boy said teasingly, Samantha's cheeks flushing as Zack's father gave them a curious look.

Quickly pushing her chair out, Samantha stood up straight and inhaled sharply. “I'm never making you breakfast ever again,” she told him in a faux-serious tone, trying not to smile as she shuffled after Evan, Zack grinning in amusement.

“Stop threatening me with a good time!” the boy teased, heading after the girl, Samantha moving aside to let him into the kitchen ahead of her.

“I'll show you a good time!” Samantha proclaimed, slapping Zack's bottom, the boys laughing as the girl realised what she'd said, Steven standing up and shaking his head with amusement.

“I'll just leave that one alone,” he chuckled, heading towards the front door, “Anyway, I need to get going, but I'll tell the powers that be that you guys are up for it. Just make sure not to stay up late on Friday, we usually start things a bit early.”

“Oh, we'll be ready,” Evan assured him, shaking his head at his friends, Samantha doing her best to act natural and go about making herself food.

“You know, this'll probably make a good video topic too,” Zack pondered, smiling mischievously, “For your V-Star account, I mean. I don't think anyone who follows you on that other site'd be that interested in this.”

Samantha rolled her eyes and smirked a bit. “I'm pretty sure they'd like it better if I was in something way less G-rated,” she chuckled, collecting a few more ingredients out of the fridge, “But yeah, after it's over I should do that, if only just for the bragging rights.”

“I doubt most of the kids at our school even know the show exists, but it might amuse their parents,” Evan remarked with a shrug, “but more subscribers are more subscribers, right? I mean, you only need a thousand of them before they let you start monetizing your channel and stuff.”

Samantha glanced up at the boy, her eyes going wide. “Seriously? That could help later on,” she commented, frowning thoughtfully as she considered the possibilities.

“It's basically free money if you can drum up enough interest,” Evan replied with a shrug.

“And you wouldn't even need to get naked,” Zack added, Samantha grinning as she glanced teasingly askance at him.

“I'm sure it'd help, though,” the girl remarked in a low tone, glancing behind her to make sure no adults were about.

“Well, they did have a 'tasteful nudity' clause,” Evan reminded them both sagely, “But that might get the kids at school talking a little too much, sadly.”

Samantha nodded in agreement, only then noticing that she had starting cooking for all three of them, the boys basically just standing around watching her. Sighing softly to herself, the girl resigned herself to it, secretly not particularly bothered by it.

“I think I'll just keep those shenanigans to the other place, thanks,” the girl chuckled, waving the boys off, “Anyway, go sit down. I got this.”

Zack raised an eyebrow as he exchanged glances with Evan. “I thought you weren't going to do this again,” he commented teasingly, Samantha rolling her eyes.

“I'm feeling benevolent,” the girl muttered drolly, smirking a bit as she remembered to add more bacon for Zack, “now go sit down, we still have to get through school today before we start our movie careers tomorrow.”

Laughing teasingly, the boys flanked Samantha, both of them awkwardly hugging her from either side before kissing the girl's cheeks, making Samantha blush before heading into the dining-room to give her room to work...

*****

The children were up early the next day, the three of them too excited to sleep in and hurried through their breakfast while everyone else was still asleep before heading back to Zack's house.

The trio heading downstairs, Evan grinned as he noticed the new “toys” sitting in amongst the clutter of the entertainment center at the far end of the room. “Looks like my predictions were correct,” the blond boy chuckled, trying not to sound too smug as he gestured towards the VR set up.

“Now we just need some more games for it,” Zack agreed with a chuckle, grabbing up a pair of controllers as his friends took a seat on one of the couches.

“Well, there's also that one website too,” Samantha added, taking the offered controller, the girl blushing a bit as she realized that the game Zack had chosen to play was the same one she'd played with David's friends.

“I'll see about getting you a cute avatar,” Evan assured her as Zack took a seat and started up the game, “There's a few generic ones that aren't too bad, but the custom made ones usually get way more attention.”

“Are trying to say that I like attention from strangers?” Samantha inquired teasingly, glancing askance at the boy through narrowed eyes as she chose her character.

“Given how shy you are, it seems really unlikely,” Evan chuckled, Zack letting out a laugh, Samantha to poking him in the ribs with her elbow in response.

Grinning, Samantha tried to focus on the game but couldn't help wondering what sort of terms of service restrictions the virtual chatting site had. Would she be able to use with her Talking to Strangers account there? It was an interesting idea. Being able to interact more directly with her viewers while doing dirty things with the boys might be fun, but then, keeping things family friendly would help Samantha grow her V-Star presence.

“Decisions, decisions,” the girl muttered under her breath, Samantha forced to focus more as Zack started winning, the girl deciding she could worry about it later.

“You're letting yourself get distracted,” Evan chuckled teasingly, nudging the girl as she finally started fighting back properly, Samantha smirking smugly as she let out a quiet laugh.

“Not gonna happen,” she replied, Zack letting out yelp as the tables were turned on him, the boy shifting in his seat, bumping against Samantha from time to time, “I gotta kick your butt next!”

As she got in the last hit, the boys laughed, Samantha grinning as she high-fived Evan, Zack panting softly, grinning and handing his controller over to him.

“Maybe next time we should have some sorta reward for winning a match,” Zack pondered, watching Evan choose his character, Samantha raising an eyebrow at the boy, “Maybe we could stream it or something.”

“You have something dirty in mind, don't you?” the girl inquired with bemused suspicion, trying not to get too distracted despite her curiosity, Zack grinning as he gave a helpless shrug.

“Well, nothing specific,” he replied thoughtfully, “Something to think about for later, I guess. When we're less supervised.”

“I'll take it under consideration,” Evan commented with a grin, Samantha blushing as she wondered what the genius would eventually come up with.

Shrugging it off, she went back to focusing on the game, the three children keeping themselves amused for another hour or so before Zack's father finally came down to collect them...

*****

Samantha took a deep breath as she saw the exterior of the Three Wolves Tavern, the girl blushing and shrinking down a bit at the sight of it. It had been a while since she'd met up there with Seth, and it wasn't like Zack's father knew about it, but it still made the girl's stomach flutter as the car paused at the checkpoint that had been set up to cordon off a handful of blocks.

“Do they always block traffic like this?” Zack inquired curiously, the boy's mahogany eyes wide as he pressed his face close to the window, staring out the handful of vehicles and busy-looking people going about. Lifting his camera, he excitedly took a few quick pictures as his friends cast about, trying to take it all in.

“One time we took over half of Main Street,” Steven chuckled, grinning and giving a wave to the bundled up man who motioned the car through, “But mostly we just use part of a side street or a block or two off the main road at most. We can't have randos wandering in and out of shots unscripted, after all.”

Driving past the pub's crowded parking lot, Zack's father parked his car on the street, the children in the backseat taking a deep breath, trying to hold in their excitement.

“Anyway, we should get you kids signed in and stuff,” Steven explained, giving a wave at a small group technicians, their arms full of lighting equipment, “I've still got some time before I have to get to work, so I'll introduce you to a friend of mine. You might like him.”

The children exchanged glances before giving a collective shrug and followed him across the the street to the pub. Looking up at the heavy oak door, the children grinned as they saw the warning sign on it, informing potential customers that the Three Wolves were closed for the day due to it being a closed set.

“I always feel a little weird going into 'employees only' places,” Evan said softly, his friends nodding in agreement, the sign on the door making the whole thing seem even more exciting as Steven pushed it open.

Stepping inside, the pub had a far different atmosphere than it had when Samantha had last been there. Extra lighting had been set up, along with cameras and other other equipment, the floor marked with yellow tape in places so that actors would know where to stand at various times and such.

“We just need you to sign in over here,” Steven explained, leading the trio over to a table set up near the door where a short blond woman with large glasses busily typed at a laptop while trying to sort out several stacks of papers.

“Oh, hey, Steven,” she said brightly, flashing the children a friendly smile, the woman quickly finding the proper forms, “Looks like the powers that be went with your suggestion.”

Steven grinned and nodded happily. “It helps that my kid's super into this sorta stuff,” he chuckled, ruffling Zack's hair as the boy laughed nervously, his eyes barely blinking as he tried to stare at everything at once.

“Well, you're the first ones here, so I hope you don't mind waiting for a little bit,” the woman replied, Zack taking a deep breath, noticing the woman for the first time before quickly fixing his hair before she noticed.

“Yeah, I wanted to see if maybe I could introduce them to Craig before things got started,” Steven explained with a bit of a shrug, the woman chuckling softly as she noticed that Zack was suddenly eyeing her with interest.

“Craig?” Samantha inquired, raising a curious eyebrow, looking up at the man as Zack shuffled a little uncomfortably, the boy blushing a little, trying not to stare at the woman behind the laptop.

Steven just grinned, chuckling softly. “You'll recognize him pretty quick,” he told her, the woman grinning and shaking her head slowly in amusement as she handed over a clipboard with a pen.

“Just sign next to your names,” the blond woman explained, Zack pausing a second longer than he meant to before taking it from her.

“Is ah, your name on here too?” the boy inquired a little awkwardly, trying his best to sound sly, but not really succeeding.

Samantha laughed as Steven playfully smacked his son's back to snap him out of it, both he and the woman trying not to laugh as well. “Don't mind him, he's just got a thing for blonds,” Steven chuckled, Zack inhaling sharply and giving his father an imploring look.

“Dad! Seriously!” he replied, feeling rather embarrassed as his friends grinned and shook their heads in amusement.

“It's okay,” the woman assured him with a bemused smile, “I'm Laura, by the way.”

“Z-Zack,” the boy managed, signing his name before handing the clipboard over to Evan, “Nice to meet you.”

“Perfectly good redhead at home, and the moment he sees a pretty blond, he looses it,” Samantha whispered teasingly to Evan, the boy grinning as he handed her the clipboard.

“No one's gonna be safe from him once puberty hits,” Evan replied quietly, Samantha grinning as she signed her name, “I might need to start locking the back door at night to keep my mum safe.”

“Okay, lets try and stay out from underfoot for now,” Steven interrupted, herding the children away from Laura, Zack stealing a quick glance over his shoulder at her for a moment as the group crossed the room.

“She is kinda cute, though,” Samantha conceded with amusement, Zack's father sighing as he waved the children into the same booth the girl had sat at with Seth.

“Just sit tight for moment, and try not to do anything weird to my co-workers,” Steven chuckled, glancing about as several more people entered, the dining room getting a more crowded, the man needing to take a moment to field a few questions from some of his underlings.

“So, do we get to order our lunches, or will they just bring us whatever?” Samantha inquired, remembering that there were a few other things on the menu she wouldn't mind trying.

“I'm sure you'll find out soon,” said Steven with a non-committal shrug, glancing about before grinning to himself, “Okay, now don't move.” The children exchanged glances again as Zack's father headed off again, leaving them alone at the table for a moment.

Taking the boys' hands under the table, Samantha glanced about the room, feeling far more nervous than she thought she would. “You'd think I'd be used to being on camera,” the girl giggled, both boys giving her hands reassuring squeezes.

“Well, this is way more professional, and it's got way more fans than you do... At least for now,” Evan replied slyly, Samantha letting out a snort of laughter as she rolled her eyes.

“Wait, is that..?” Zack commented suddenly, his friends glancing at the boy, his eyes having gone wide as he stared at the man his father was returning with.

“No way,” Samantha chuckled, unable to keep from grinning as Evan adjusted his glasses and smiled with amusement.

“I really should've seen this coming,” the blond boy commented with amusement as Steven and the man laughed at whatever joke had passed between them, the two grinning back at the trio once they realised they'd been spotted.

“Oh wow, I totally forgot you worked on this show too, sir!” Zack blurted out, the boy blushing a bit as he struggled to remember to blink, his friends amused by his reaction.

“Hey, we'll have none of that 'sir' stuff 'round here,” the actor replied with a grin as he slid into the booth across from the children, his dark eyes filled with mirth, “You can just call me Craig, I've never been a fan of formality.”

Zack nodded quickly, thankful for the hand Samantha pressed against his thigh under the table, the girl giving him a reassuring squeeze. “Okay, I think I can handle that,” the boy managed with a nervous chuckle.

“Yeah, we had enough of that back when we were in school,” his father agreed, Craig leaning back in his seat and leaning his head back as he exhaled loudly at the memory.

“Don't remind me!” Steven laughed shaking his head as the children stared wide-eyed at the two.

“Wait, you two went to school together?” asked Samantha in a serious tone.

Steven grinned, chuckling softly as Craig gave a bit of a shrug. “Only for a year towards the end,” the man replied with a shrug, “Don't get too excited about it. Anyway, I need to get to work. If you have any questions, though, I think you're in capable hands.”

“We promise to return him in one piece,” Samantha replied with a grin, Steven shaking his head in amusement before finding himself being dragged off by a woman wearing a headset who was frantically motioning to the tablet she was carrying.

“Ah, I'm not to worried, from what your dad says, you kids seem pretty harmless,” Craig chuckled, resting his arms on the table and giving the trio a reassuring smile.

“Well, mostly harmless,” Evan replied, glancing askance at his friends, Samantha blushing a little as Zack grinned.

“We're just really good at not getting caught, to be honest,” the girl added, glancing up at the man shyly through her bangs, finding his smile rather disarming.

“Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in that case,” Craig commented with amusement, Zack glancing askance at his friends.

“Well, it helps when you have a genius on staff, but we all work really well together,” he explained, Evan pushing his glasses back up his nose melodramatically.

“I guess you could say I'm a bit of an aspiring criminal mastermind,” he confessed, the man grinning in reply.

“So, ah, anyway, I totally forgot you were on this show,” said Zack, quickly changing the subject before anyone said anything they might regret later.

Craig gave a bit of a shrug and sighed softly. “Well, my parents are big fans, and I knew a few people on set, plus the whole steady work thing,” he explained, glancing about the room as other extras were seated and other actors were given a briefing on the scene they were going to do, “But honestly, it's not that bad, and I still get to work on other projects.”

“That cross-over episode you guys did was pretty amazing, too,” Samantha added, Craig letting out a laugh and shaking his head.

“And it was a lot of fun to do,” he replied with a grin, “But hey, I'm glad you liked it. If my side project was more of a full time thing, I'd definitely get Steven to come work for us. He's the best gaffer I've ever worked with.”

Zack beamed a bit at that, the boy grinning in appreciation, almost not noticing as plates of food were slid onto the table. “Sorry for not offering you menus, but we're just going with quick and easy right now,” the waitress replied, causing Samantha to inhale sharply, the girl suddenly remembering what Seth had said about the woman.

“Burgers are fine,” Even replied with a shrug as Craig slid out of the booth.

“Anyway, I'd better go take my place,” he explained as someone offered him a winter coat, “Just remember not to be too loud, and don't eat too fast. You may be in the background, but you being here is still important. Extras can really sell the scene, after all!”

The children grinned up at Craig as he gave them a reassuring smile, adjusting his coat as Zack slipped over to the other side of the booth to make things seem more natural.

“Say, any chance you could come back later and tell us embarrassing stories about our parents?” Samantha inquired hopefully before the actor could slip away, Craig grinning at the thought and thinking for a moment.

“Well, maybe,” he replied teasingly, giving the girl a quick wink before slipping off to take his place, Samantha grinning with amusement, her heart beating a little faster as things started getting underway.

Glancing at one another, the three children tried their best to look natural as the director called for quiet and several people hurriedly rushed to take their places before the cameras started rolling.

Trying to ignore the sound of the door opening, the three of them hid their uncontrollable smiles by starting in on the burgers they'd be brought, trying not to laugh as Craig stepped back inside again and sat down a table in the center of the room.

“Okay. No one say anything funny,” Evan whispered, Zack choking a bit as he swallowed hard.

“I could make her tickle you, know,” the boy replied as quietly as he could, stealing a quick glance at the work that was being done, thankful that the three of them were still blending into the background.

“But then we'd ruin our future as movie stars,” Evan replied, Zack giving a bit of a non-committal shrug.

“Yeah, I'm happier behind the camera, though,” he whispered, Samantha frowning thoughtfully at the possibility.

“But it's still a thing that could happen,” the girl noted, her eyes widening as she noticed that one of the cameras was pointed in the trio's general direction, “I mean, we already kinda have an in.”

“Naw, you're the only movie star in this group,” corrected Evan, ducking his head a little to hide from the direct view of the camera.

Samantha blushed a little at the the thought. “You're not wrong,” the girl admitted softly, smiling to herself as a sudden thought came to mind, “And, I guess if I do decide to go with that, I do kinda have an in.”

Zack grinned, nodding slowly as not to draw any attention to himself. “My dad does know a lot of people in the industry,” he explained thoughtfully, taking a moment to peek inside of her burger and frowning in slight annoyance at the presence of relish, “I'm sure he could get you a few bit parts here and there if you asked.”

“You also could also start doing your own networking,” Evan noted, Samantha raising an eyebrow at him as she sipped her drink.

“With Craig, you mean?” she asked, Zack grinning back at her.

“The more people you get in good with, the more possibilities open up, right?” he replied with a shrug, surreptitiously glancing over at what the actual actors were up to for a moment, “Maybe you could be more than just an extra if you get in good with the right person.”

“Plus Craig probably knows a few people from his other projects that might be looking for people,” Evan added, “Assuming you're serious about this sorta thing.”

Samantha frowned thoughtfully for a moment but jumping a bit in her seat as the director called an end to the scene and numerous people all started talking at once.

“I think we survived,” she commented with amusement, the girl sitting a little taller in her seat as the blond woman they'd checked in with walked over to their table, “But did we pass?”

Laura chuckled softly, checking her tablet for a second before smiling down at the trio. “You did fine,” the woman assured them, pushing her hair back over her ear, ignoring the way it made Zack's eyes go a little wider, “No surprise, though, Steven said you kids could keep it together pretty well.”

“All we had to do was pretend to be good,” Samantha replied with an amused smile, tilting her head curiously, “So, did you need us for anything else?”

The blond woman shook her head slowly, frowning a little at her tablet. “No, we got this one in one take for once,” she explained, the children glancing at one another proudly as Laura added with some amusement, “We will, though, be in this area for most of the day, though, so just make sure not to wander into any shots or anything.”

“Well, if you need any more extras...” Samantha offered, the woman smiling at the little redhead over her glasses.

“Or anything else, for that matter,” Zack quickly added.

“I'll be sure to keep that in mind,” Laura promised, glancing at Zack, amused by his attempt at flirtation, “Anyway, feel free to hang out for a little while and finish eating. I'm sure as long as you're not under foot you lot can stick around for a bit if you'd like. I've heard that at least one of you enjoys the technical side of things, after all.”

Zack grinned broadly at the offer, the boy pulling out his camera as he turned a bit in his seat to properly face Laura. “Does that mean I can take a few pictures of things?” he asked slyly, the woman shaking her head in amusement as the boy aimed his camera at her.

“Careful, kiddo, I might think you like me,” Laura chuckled as Zack quickly took a picture of her before he lost his chance to do so, “Anyway, your dad knew you'd ask that, and while you do have permission to take pictures of the set and equipment and such, just remember to ask permission before randomly taking pictures of people. Especially since there's all sorts of legal red-tape about that sorta thing with some of the more experienced actors.”

“Eh, I'm always careful,” Zack assured the woman with a shrug.

“More like sneaky,” Samantha retorted teasingly, Zack ducking down a bit, blushing as Laura laughed, the boy unable to deny it.

“Well, just be extra careful on this one. Your dad can get in a lot of trouble if the wrong pictures suddenly turn up on the internet,” cautioned Laura, her tone becoming serious for a moment, causing Zack to nod quickly as Samantha blushed a bit and took a sudden interest in the remainder of her food.

“We'll keep him on a short leash,” Evan promised, giving Samantha's thigh a reassuring squeeze under the table and grinning back at Zack as his friend made a face, touching his neck with his free hand.

“I have it on good authority that you're all pretty well-behaved, so I'm not too worried. Anyway, have fun, you three,” Laura told them with a bit of a laugh shaking her head again at Zack as the boy met her gaze for a slightly lingering moment before the woman headed off back to her job.

Eyeing Laura's denim clad bottom for a moment as the woman walked away, Zack leaned over the table and lowered his voice a bit. “I think she likes me,” he said with amusement.

“Seriously, what's with you and blonds?” Samantha said teasingly, the girl narrowing her eyes a bit and shaking her head in faux-disapproval even as she smiled at him.

“I'm just surprised Jennifer's safe from you,” Evan added slyly, smirking with amusement as he leaned back and adjusted his glasses, Zack frowning thoughtfully for a moment.

“Well, she's kinda cute, I guess. But I wouldn't wanna make things weird with David or anything,” he replied with a shrug before reaching out across the table to link his index finger around Samantha's, “Plus, its not just the blond thing. There's other girl bits I've been finding a whole lot more interesting lately. Some more than others, I think.”

Samantha took a deep breath, blushing a little as she tried to decide if it was a good idea to take the boy's hand or not. “You just think her boobs are too big,” the girl said teasingly, looking up at Zack through her bangs, giving him a bit of a smirk, “I think we all know why that is.”

Evan blushed a bit as his friends glanced in his direction, the boy clearing his throat. “Well, that's between you and my mother,” he replied with a bit of a nervous chuckle, “and my father for that matter. Although, I suppose if something were to ever somehow magically happen, it'd be a little odd, but it wouldn't really bother me.”

Samantha rolled her eyes, shaking her head as Zack grinned at Evan. “It's okay, it's not your fault your mum is hot,” the boy replied, Evan letting out a bit of a laugh as he looked down at the table, feeling rather embarrassed at the turn the conversation had taken.

“I'm pretty sure she sees you as a second son, though,” Samantha commented, giving Zack's finger a teasing yank, “but I guess there's always her sister.”

Evan exhaled loudly, sliding lower in his seat as he remembered the last time he'd seen his Aunt Rose. “Well, I guess Halloween answered a lot of those weird little questions I used to have about her,” he chuckled nervously, “I gotta say, I was not really expecting to see that.”

“Yeah, I guess that was probably a bit weird for you,” Zack replied sympathetically, “I mean, if my mum had a twin sister, it'd be pretty weird for me too.”

Evan let out a bit of laugh at the thought. “I dunno, I think that'd almost be weirdly adorable,” he confessed with a sheepish grin.

“Short girl problems, I guess,” Samantha chuckled.

“Hey, I like short girls,” Zack replied with a grin, the girl smirking and rolling her eyes.

“You like -all- girls!” she laughed, the boy smirking and giving a bit of a shrug.

“Only the feisty ones,” Zack assured her teasingly, pushing his empty plate away and doing a double-take as Craig came back to their table.

“Feel like a bit of a tour?” the man inquired brightly, “I've got a bit of free time if you're up for it.”

The three exchanged glances, Zack grinning broadly and making his friends laugh as they scrambled out the booth. “That'd be amazing,” he agreed, readying his camera before taking a few quick pictures of the dining room.

“No sense hanging around here all day,” Evan agreed, teasingly giving Samantha's bottom a push to make her hurry up, the girl turning to stick her tongue out at him in faux-annoyance.

“Plus I think I've seen enough of the washrooms,” the Samantha added in a low tone as Evan got to his feet, the boy stifling a laugh.

Taking a few pictures before the film crew had time to dismantle things, Zack barely remembered to do up his coat as Craig lead the children back outside, the three wincing at the brightness of the day.

“You know, fun fact about this show,” Craig chuckled, giving a wave to Zack's father as a group of other actors filmed another scene not far away, “If you started trying to binge watch this entire series right now, and you spent all day every day watching it, you wouldn't live long enough to finish it.”

Samantha stared at the man incredulously for a moment as Evan laughed, shaking his head, knowing it to be true. “It's been going on that long?” the girl asked in amazement.

Craig shrugged helplessly, nodding in agreement. “Well, it is good for job security,” he replied thoughtfully, “It's not always easy to get regular work as an actor, after all.”

“Well, I guess there is that,” Samantha agreed, keeping her voice down as she watched the camera crew move about to get different angles, “But I guess if you could always do something on the internet if you had to.”

Craig chuckled at the thought, leading the group down the street to where another scene was being set up in advance, Zack excitedly taking more pictures as he caught sight of Laura organizing another group of extras.

“I'm not much of a vlogger,” the actor admitted, giving Samantha a helpless shrug, the girl finding Craig's smile rather infectious, “I think I'll leave that sorta thing to you kids.”

“Oh, way ahead of you there!” the girl laughed, Craig raising a curious eyebrow at her, “I've been at that for a while now.”

“She's 'Simply Sam' on V-Star,” Evan interjected quickly with an approving nod as Zack spun around to record a few seconds of the redhead, realizing that she could use it for another video.

“I guess I'll have to follow you there, then,” Craig remarked, glancing at the boy's camera and giving it amused smile, “Might be a fun way to unwind at the end of the day.”

Samantha took a deep breath, glancing nervously at the camera for a moment as Zack grinned back at her. “I um, I'd like that,” she admitted, blushing a bit, “I guess I should do more with it then.”

Craig shook his head, giving a dismissive wave. “Naw, don't stress out about it on my account. If it's not fun, it's not worth doing,” he assured her.

“Oh, but I do like being in front of the camera,” Samantha confessed, blushing a bit as she reminded herself not to say too much about that particular topic, “It's a lot fun. Even if it is just sitting quietly and having lunch.”

The actor glanced down at the girl for a moment, his expression a bit more serious before glancing about and lowering his voice. “You know, I do have a couple of friends who do more indie type movies,” Craig explained, Samantha staring back into his dark eyes with sudden intense interest, her heart racing a little, “I can't promise leading roles or anything, but if they need any extras or bit parts filled, I could put in a good word for you.”

Samantha took a deep breath, her eyes wide as a grin spread across the girl's face. “I'd really like that, thanks!” she replied a little breathlessly, her body shaking a excitedly at the idea.

“Hey, no worries!” Craig assured the eleven-year-old with a smile, shivering a little as he glanced around, “Anyway, we should keep moving, winter's not quite done with us yet, it seems.”

The children nodded in agreement, following the actor around the cordoned off area, Zack going between asking questions and taking pictures and making Samantha pose from time to time for the video they'd put together later. Craig gladly helped where he could, showing the group anything of interest he could think of, and answering their questions as best he could.

Finally returning to the parking lot behind the pub Craig lead the children to the small RV that parked there. “We all use this when we need to warm up or take a break or whatever,” he explained with a shrug, “we can stop in and get some hot chocolate if you'd like.”

“I wouldn't complain,” Evan admitted, shivering a bit, wishing that spring would hurry up and arrive, his friends nodding in agreement.

Heading inside, the interior was warm and inviting with signs that others had been there previously despite being presently unoccupied. Taking their coats off, the children sat down on the couch, amused that it faced several television screens, one of which was connected to an older generation console.

“We try and have a little bit of something for everybody,” Craig explained with a shrug as he went to the kitchen area and put a kettle on, “So the one on the right usually just shows the news and the other one gives a live feed from one of the main cameras we have going. Sometimes it's good have as a reminder not to miss our cues.”

“As long as you don't get too distracted,” Samantha chuckled as Zack knelt down by the small box of games, grinning with amusement as he flipped through them.

“I'm not getting distracted, I'm multi-tasking!” the boy laughed, curiously picking up an earlier iteration of his favourite fighting game, “Hey, did my dad donate some of these? They seem kinda familiar.”

Craig chuckled at the question, leaning back against the counter as he waited for the water to boil. “Yeah, he's great that way,” the actor mused, “he likes to down-play it, but Steven's pretty popular around here. He's got that favourite uncle vibe going on.”

“He's definitely in my top five,” Evan chuckled as Zack set the game up and returned to the couch with the controllers, handing them to his friends before pulling out his camera again.

“I think we should add this to the video,” Zack explained, taking a few steps back to get a good shot of his friends as they decided to just go with it.

“You'll make quite the documentarian one day,” Craig commented teasingly as he finally poured water out into several mugs, the boy nodding in agreement.

“It's definitely my thing,” Zack agreed, panning his camera over to the actor as he brought the others their hot chocolate, “But for now I'm fine being Sam's videographer.”

Samantha glanced over at him and smiled, carefully taking her mug from Craig, Zack's camera recording the moment for the future video. “I'll remember you when I'm famous,” the girl promised the boy teasingly.

“It'll look great on your resume,” Evan agreed, momentarily distracted by live feed from the show. “Oh, looks like your new friend is headed this way,” he said teasingly, giving Zack a sly smile as the boy finally sat down on the other side of Samantha.

Craig stepped a bit closer and chuckled as he caught a glimpse of Laura heading their way. “You know, if you were like ten years older, you'd probably have a chance with her,” he teased, Zack letting out a dismissive snort of laughter.

“I could make it happen if I really put my mind to it,” he replied teasingly, making Samantha laugh as Evan leaned forward a little to catch Craig's eye.

“He does claim to be very mature for his age,” the blond boy explained.

“You forgot the 'im' on the front of that,” Samantha teased, Zack sticking his tongue out at the girl as he tried not to laugh.

“You're all just lucky I'm good at hiding my power level,” the boy said teasingly, nudging Samantha with his elbow, the redhead smirking a bit, glancing towards the door as it started to open.

“I dare you to try then,” the redhead whispered challengingly into Zack's ear, the boy raising an eyebrow at her as Laura stepped into the room.

“Ah, sorry to cut your break short, Craig,” the blond woman said sympathetically, smiling a little as she glanced at the children, “but the director man needs to talk to you about some stuff. Seems vaguely serious.”

Craig sighed and nodded, taking a deep sip of his hot chocolate before handing it off to the woman. “Duty calls!” he replied melodramatically, turning back to the kids as he headed for the door, “Sorry, but this industry's not all fun in games. Try and keep that in mind if you plan on actually getting into this.”

Samantha's heart raced a little, the girl blushing as the actor met her gaze, smiling as he gave her a wink before heading off again. Exhaling slowly as the door closed behind Craig, Samantha stared into her mug for a moment, wondering if the actor really would pass her name on to the directors he knew.

“So, do you play?” Zack inquired, snapping the redhead out of her reverie, the girl glancing up as Laura laughed a little, the woman glancing over at the large screen.

“I actually play with Craig a fair bit,” she confessed with a bit of a shrug before letting out an amused sigh, the boy handing her a controller.

Glancing at Samantha and Evan, the two grinned in amusement before shuffling over to make room, Zack quickly sliding closer to Samantha to free up a spot. “I kinda have an idea,” the boy said slyly as Laura shuffled out of her over coat before carefully sitting next to him.

“Should I be scared?” the woman inquired as Zack was handed the other controller.

“Naw, it's just a simple wager,” the boy replied, glancing slyly askance at her, Laura's eyebrows going up as Samantha and Evan chuckled softly, quickly catching on to their friend's game.

Sighing softly, Laura adjusted her glasses and met Zack's gaze. “Okay, I'll bite,” the woman said with a bemused smirk, “What'd you have in mind?”

Zack grinned for a second before taking a deep breath and sitting up straighter, trying his best to turn on the charm. “Okay, we'll play a match, and whoever wins gets to make a request of the looser,” the boy explained, giving the woman a sly smile, holding her gaze for a moment.

“I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?” Laura chuckled, shaking her head in amusement, finding the boy's gaze surprisingly intense, “So um, what do you want if you win?”

Zack took a deep breath, unable to keep from smiling as he found the words. “You have to let me kiss you,” he replied quickly, trying to sound confident as Samantha and Evan covered their mouths to keep from laughing at Laura's expression.

“You can't be serious!” she laughed, the woman slowly shaking her head with a nervous smile.

“Hey, why not?” Zack said with half a shrug, his mahogany eyes full of mischief, the boy leaning a little closer.

Laura swallowed hard and took a deep breath. “Because it's not appropriate for little boys to be asking grown women for that sort of thing,” she said levelly, choosing her words carefully, and doing her best to use her mum voice.

Zack rolled his eyes, smirking. “Oh, please, I'm practically twelve,” he protested teasingly, Laura letting out a small laugh, the woman glancing back at the screen that showed the outside world, finding it hard to hold the boy's gaze.

“But like, no one has to know, right?” Samantha added, leaning forward and tilting her head as Laura hesitantly turned to face the girl, the woman's cheeks flushing a little as she took a deep breath.

“You kids are really too much,” she said softly, glancing towards the door to make sure no one was about to come charging in.

“Well, I gotta admit, he is pretty good at it,” the redhead added with a teasing smirk, Zack turning to grin back at her.

Laura sighed softly, turning shyly back to the boy, nervously wetting her lips. “Well, I guess it couldn't hurt...” the woman said quietly, nervously twirling a few strands of her long blond hair around her finger, “But if I win, you really need to drop this foolishness, okay? Kids shouldn't really be flirting with adults, let alone asking to kiss them.”

Samantha leaned over to Evan and whispered, “But it's still a lot of fun,” into the boy's ear, making him blush hard, ducking his head as he grinned.

“Okay, then it's a deal!” Zack announced, shuffling a bit to get comfortable as he took up his controller, Laura adjusting her glasses and readying her controller as well.

“I can't believe I'm actually doing this,” Laura muttered with a nervous chuckle, sitting up a bit straighter as the character selection screen came up.

“You sure about this?” Evan whispered, pushing his lips close to Samantha's ear as the two started their match, Zack pleased to find that Kenji had been unlocked and amused that Laura chose Ashyara.

“Why not?” Samantha whispered back, “it's just a kiss, right? Besides, it's only fair.”

Evan nodded, smiling as he saw that Laura actually was good at the game, Zack shifting about and letting out a laugh as he barely blocked in the incoming attacks.

“So, are you- Ah! A big fan of Blade Devil?” Zack inquired, as conversationally as he could, Kenji leaping off the edge of the screen to evade Ashyara's spinning, forward moving sword attack combo.

Laura nodded quickly, gritting her teeth, Kenji's katana flipping around and stabbing backwards into her character. “Um, yeah, been a fan since the comic first came out,” the woman replied, trying not to get too distracted as her opponent's special bar started filling up alarmingly fast, “I take it you're a Kenji and Noriko fan?”

Zack nodded, grinning as his character leaped back, the boy quickly tapping in the correct combination a heartbeat before the screen flashed, Laura letting out a soft curse as the game paused dramatically as Kenji pushed his mask upwards.

“That's gotta hurt!” Samantha laughed as the screen went completely white for a second, both characters momentarily becoming black silhouettes before returning to normal, Ashyara flying back dramatically as her health bar fell to near the bottom.

“If you gotta go, I guess there's worse ways,” Laura chuckled, panting a little as she refused to give up, charging Ashyara forward, bringing down her sizeable sword and smacking Kenji before Zack could parry.

“I'll be sure to do it again next round, then!” Zack laughed, quickly countering and striking the final blow.

Exhaling loudly, Laura shook her head, her smile bemused as she shook her head slowly. “You play against your dad a lot, don't you?” the woman chuckled, Zack grinning and nodding.

“He taught me everything I know,” the boy replied with amusement as the second round began.

“At least no one's distracting anyone,” Samantha muttered under her breath, smirking at Evan who gave her a sympathetic look and giving the girl's hand a firm squeeze.

“Gotta keep it fair,” Zack added, gritting his teeth and shifting in his seat as Laura started getting the upper hand in the second round.

Letting out a laugh, the woman managed to fill Ashyara's special bar alarmingly fast, forcing Kenji back just long enough to get off her signature move. Arching her back and letting out a battle cry, the red gem in the muscular blond woman's bosom flashed, filling the screen momentarily with crimson light.

Once it passed, Ashyara was wearing heavy-looking purple and blue armour with massive dragon-like wings and a helmet with a monstrous visage. “Got you now!” Laura laughed, her character flying forward with a sword that was twice as big as before, smacking Kenji repeatedly, sending flashes of crimson light across the screen each time.

“You must really hate kissing,” Zack panted in a teasing tone, glancing askance at the woman who grinned in amusement.

“Well, things like that are a lot more satisfying if you have to work for them,” she chuckled, panting softly, the woman taking a moment to slip off her sweater, Zack's eyes going wide for moment as Laura dropped it on the arm the couch, the woman's breasts pushing out interestingly against her t-shirt as the decisive round began.

Grinning in amusement, Samantha leaned against Evan as his arms wrapped around her. “Think he can do it?” the boy whispered, the girl giggling softly as both competitors leaned forward, both of the sweating a bit, focusing all their attention on the virtual battle.

“He'd better,” Samantha whispered back, watching Zack's expression as he went from excitement to panic and back again several times over the course of an intense ninety seconds.

“You can do it, bro!” Evan laughed as the timer reached the single digits, his friend gritting his teeth, fighting back with everything he had.

Turning back to the screen, Samantha held her breath, squeezing Evan's hand tightly, all four of them focused on the battle until the final moment when both Zack and Laura activated their special attacks simultaneously.

As everyone held their breath, Kenji raised his mask as Ashyara flew forward swinging her giant sword, the screen lighting up with competing blobs of ivory and crimson that exploded together. A heartbeat later and both characters were thrown backwards, bouncing dramatically across the ground and lying still for what felt like an eternity that was really only a second.

As Kenji at last hopped to his feet and “Victory” flashed across the screen, Zack's eyes went wide in disbelief, all present staring at the screen for a moment before the boy threw his arms in the air with a joyful laugh.

“Holy crap! You did it!” Evan exclaimed, leaning past Samantha, grinning at his friend who was almost too shocked and excited to respond properly.

“I.. I did!” Zack laughed, Samantha grinning at him as she reached out with both hands, the girl leaning closer and pressing her forehead to his.

“Do it...” the redhead whispered, her emerald eyes full of mischief, Zack's body trembling a bit, his heart racing as he nodded slowly.

“Okay,” he said softly, pulling away a bit reluctantly from the girl before turning slowly to Laura, giving the woman what he hoped was a confident smile in-spite of his nervousness, “You ready?”

The woman took a deep breath, carefully setting her controller on the end table beside her. “A deal's a deal...” Laura said softly, nervously wetting her lips as she glanced askance at the door, the woman letting out a soft gasp as she felt the boy's hands upon her face.

Zack swallowed hard as the blond woman met his gaze, Laura's blue-green eyes looking back at him with nervous uncertainty. Her soft skin felt nice under his hands, the woman's face more on the rounder side as Zack momentarily compared Laura to Evan's mother, who was, he had to admit, way taller. Laura was a little closer to his adorable cousin Tabitha, he supposed.

Taking a deep breath, Zack held the woman's gaze for a moment longer, the boy's pulse racing as he slowly moved forward. Tilting his head slightly to one side, Zack glanced down for half a second, Laura's lips trembling as he moved closer.

As their lips touched, Laura closed her eyes, exhaling softly, her body trembling for moment. Sighing softly, Zack pressed a bit more firmly against her, his hands sliding from the woman's face down to her shoulders and over her upper arms.

Pulling back slightly, his lips brushing against Laura's, Zack moved his head slightly before pressing against them again, kissing the woman gently several times before pushing harder again. This time, though, the boy pressed his tongue against Laura's lips, the woman's eyes flying open as Zack held her upper arms a little more firmly.

Letting out a soft whimper, Laura's body tensed, Zack's tongue pushing into her mouth, gently caressing her own with far more skill than she thought possible from a boy his age. Her breath quickening, the woman's hands moved to Zack's shoulders, almost pushing him away before relaxing, momentarily forgetting where she was as Zack didn't stop kissing her.

Lost in the moment, Laura almost didn't notice as Zack's hands let go and slide slowly over to her chest, the boy moaning softly as he touched the woman's bosom, squeezing her breasts ever so gently. Struggling past the intense sensations that clouded her mind, the woman let out a soft yelp, her eyes going wide as she found the strength to push the boy away, panting heavily as she struggled to find her words.

“Th- that's a bit, um too far...” Laura managed, her voice shaking, the women unable to entirely ignore the way he'd made her feel, “I um, said a kiss. N, not that.”

Chuckling softly, Zack squeezed her bosom just a little more firmly, the boy leaning closer, his nose brushing against Laura's. “But you liked it, right?” he inquired, Laura opening her mouth to speak, but quickly closing it, the woman glancing askance.

“How... how did you learn to kiss like that?” she managed after a moment, her body giving a bit of a shiver as Zack's fingers caressed her, finding the woman's hard nipples even through her blouse and her bra.

“I've had a lot of practice,” Zack chuckled softly, his lips brushing against Laura's while Samantha and Evan moved as quietly as they could to get a better look, both of them suppressing giggling laughter, Laura giving in for a moment before pulling her lips away just enough to speak.

“Hey, I... I only agreed to one kiss,” Laura managed, the woman panting softly, her trembling hands sliding down Zack's arms, giving them a bit of a squeeze.

“Are you sure one is enough?” the boy inquired teasingly, his fingers nimbly unbuttoning the blond woman's blouse just enough to slip his hands inside of it, causing Laura to let out a soft gasp, feeling his hands caressed her soft skin, slowly moving across her breasts once more.

Nibbling her bottom lip, Laura glanced downwards, the woman letting out a tiny whimper as Zack's fingers slipped under her bra, pushing it up and over her soft breasts before his warm hands took hold of them.

“Woah...” the boy whispered, his breath quickening as it sunk in just how far he'd gone and how serious things were getting. Gently caressing Laura's skin, the boy found that he rather liked the way the woman's breasts felt in his hands, his fingers teasingly brushing against her now hard nipples.

“This... this is so wrong...” Laura muttered, Zack grinning, letting out a soft chuckle in response.

“That just makes it more fun,” the boy replied, glancing askance at his friends as they slipped off the couch to get a better look before moving to run his slightly parted lips up along the woman's neck.

Laura let out a soft whimper, feeling one of Zack's hands slip away, the boy slowly undoing a few more of her buttons, the woman's body trembling as it took her a moment to find her words.

“I, I think this is going way too far,” the woman stammered, swallowing hard as she found her blouse being pushed open, revealing her breasts.

“You sure?” Zack inquired teasing, moving back a bit so he could take a look, bemused by the soft gasps he heard behind him as Evan and Samantha stared in awe for a moment at Laura's pert breasts.

“D-Definitely... This is definitely going way too far,” the woman stammered as Zack's hands slid slowly up her sides before slowly cupping Laura's breasts, grinning as the woman inhaled sharply at the sensation of the boy's fingers squeezing her nipples.

Pressing her lips to Evan's ear, Samantha glanced askance at Laura as she took a gentle hold of Zack's wrists, the woman chuckling nervously and slowly shaking her head.

“I think he might need a little more help convincing her,” the girl whispered, Evan blushing a bit and glancing back at the redhead.

“You sure?” the boy inquired nervously, Samantha giving a quick nod, her smile mischievous, “We could get in so much trouble for this.”

Nibbling her bottom lip, the girl glanced back at the two on the couch, nodding slowly as she felt a familiar tingling, a longing, finding the whole situation terribly exciting.

“You know how I feel about that sorta thing,” Samantha giggled softly, Evan flashing her a nervous but bemused grin, the boy taking a deep breath before quietly moving cautiously closer.

“But you're so cute, how can I stop now?” Zack chuckled, leaning closer again, his lips brushing against Laura's as he spoke, the woman blushing, nibbling her bottom lip as she glanced down for a moment, her mind racing.

“You shouldn't say things like that,” Laura whispered, Zack cutting off her further protests by pressing his lips to hers, distracting the woman from noticing as Evan's hands slowly slid up her legs.

“But it's true,” Zack chuckled softly, moving to kiss the woman's neck, her eyes going wide as she met Evan's gaze, the boy giving her a shy smile as he reached higher, his hands sliding up over Laura's flat tummy.

“H-Hey-! Wait-!” the woman stammered, shocked by what was was happening as Zack obligingly moved one of his hands away from Laura's breast as he nibbled her ear.

“Why?” the boy chuckled softly, Laura inhaling sharply as Evan swallowed down his nervousness, moving a shaking hand to the woman's free breast, his eyes going wide as he touched it for the first time.

“Amazing,” the blond boy said under his breath, his hand gently caressing and exploring, momentarily fascinated before giving Laura a shy smile.

“This... this is so wrong,” the woman managed, letting out a soft gasp, her hand slipping away from Zack's forearm so she could put it on Evan's shoulder, shaking a bit as she tried to find the strength to push the boy away, but somehow just couldn't.

“It's been our experience that that just makes it more fun,” Evan replied sagely, chuckling softly as he bound up his courage and leaned in closer to press his lips to Laura's before she could protest further.

The woman letting out a quiet, muffled yelp, she hardly noticed as Zack's free hand moved into her lap, his fingers deftly undoing the button of her jeans, both boys gently caressing the woman's breasts as Evan moaned softly, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

“That's my boys,” Samantha giggled softly, finding she rather liked the show, part of the girl feeling a lot better about some of the things she'd done in the recent past. It was only fair, after all.

Glancing over to where Zack had left his coat, the girl quickly scrambled to her feet, giggling at the sudden idea she had. Digging into the inner pocket, Samantha pulled out the boy's camera, grinning as she switched it on before turning towards the trio on the couch.

Pulling his lips slowly away from Laura's, Evan grinned as he found the woman left panting, her expression a little confused as she stared back at him. “H-how...?” she managed, Evan chuckling as he touched her face with his free hand, gently pushing her back in Zack's direction.

Catching on quickly, Zack stifled a laugh as he pressed his lips to Laura's again without hesitation, the woman moaning softly, not noticing her zipper being slow pulled down, distracted by the hands on her breasts and the feeling of Evan gently running his fingers through her shoulder length blond hair.

Stepping closer, Samantha double-checked the camera was recording, finding what she hoped was a good angle, trying not to laugh as she saw Zack slowly slipping his fingers under Laura's pale blue panties.

“This is so not going into the V-Star video,” the redhead whispered under her breath with amusement, the boys taking turns kissing Laura, keeping her too distracted to notice where Zack's hand was going.

“We... we can't... We mustn't...” Laura panted, her eyes closed as she moved her head from Zack to Evan, her eyes going wide as she finally noticed Zack's fingers gently exploring the tight curls of her pubic hair.

Letting out a muffled protest, the woman's hands grabbed at each of the boy's shoulders, letting out a whimpering moan into Evan's mouth as Zack's hand slid lower, the boy chuckling as he found Laura's moist folds.

“But you're really wet right now,” he chuckled, Laura whimpering, blushing hard and closing her eyes tightly, trying desperately to deny how she felt.

“That means she really likes it,” Samantha said slyly, the girl moving in closer, getting a shot of Zack's hand inside Laura's jeans before moving back up to Laura's face just as Evan's lips pulled away, leaving her panting heavily.

“W-Wait, you- you're recording this?” the blond woman stammered, clearly concerned as she glanced about, the boys' hands slipping from her breasts to start tugging at her jeans.

“I just wanted a little something for later,” Samantha giggled teasingly, “Don't worry, though, we're really good at keeping secrets.”

Laura could only whimper helplessly, the woman panting softly, looking down in disbelief as the boys couldn't help laughing as they put more effort into slipping the woman's jeans down her legs.

“I... What are you..?” Laura managed, the boy's grinning as they took a moment to admire the woman's thighs, their hands moving to caress and squeeze them, glancing back at the camera and laughing a little as they realized what Samantha was up to.

“In for a penny,” Zack chuckled, glancing at Evan who grinned back at him.

“In for a pound,” the blond boy agreed, both of them turning back to Laura, the woman swallowing hard as the two leaned crawled closer, their tongues suddenly teasingly caressing her nipples.

“Oh, here we go,” Samantha giggled teasingly, her body trembling a bit, the girl squeezing her thighs together as she watched their hands slipping the woman's panties down a little before their fingers began taking turns caressing Laura's folds, the woman no longer able to resist their touch.

“This is so wrong... we have to stop...” Laura panted, moaning hungrily in-spite of herself as she felt a finger slide between her moist folds, the woman not even sure who was doing it, and finding herself not really caring as the boys both started suckling and nibbling her nipples hungrily.

“That just makes it better,” Samantha replied under her breath, not wanting to interfere even as the girl unfastened her own jeans, finding it hard to simply ignore the way the sight of what was going on made her feel.

Swallowing hard, Samantha moved down onto her knees, not wanting to risk dropping the camera as she slipped her hand inside, sighing softly as her fingers felt cool against her own heated folds. Laura was rather cute, the girl had to admit, but somehow it didn't feel right to join in.

Samantha wanted this for the boys. It was only fair, after all. But there was no way she was going to be entirely left out. Panting softly, the girl wetted her lips, her fingers rubbing gently, pressing carefully between her folds, testing to see how easily she could push a finger inside of herself.

Wincing a little, the girl slowed down, realizing she might be getting a little ahead of herself. “Not just yet,” Samantha murmured, letting out a surprised whimper at the sight of Zack suddenly dropping down, the boy kissing Laura's thighs, the girl knowing what he had in mind.

“Wha- what are you-?” Laura stammered, Evan helpfully pushing her panties down to her ankles as Zack pushed the woman's thighs apart.

“Best just to go with it, I think,” the blond boy replied with a chuckle as Zack slipped off the couch, kneeling in front of Laura so he could bring his face closer, grinning as he ran his fingertips through her tight golden curls.

“Don't worry, I'm really good at this too,” Zack added, glancing up at Laura with a grin before pushing her thighs apart, the woman inhaling sharply as the boy's hand slid to her thigh so he could explore her with the tip of his tongue.

“He's had some really good reviews,” Evan added teasingly, moving to sit next to the woman, the boy blushing a bit as he noticed the camera, slipping his arm about Laura's shoulders.

“I can't believe I'm letting you do this...” the woman giggled nervously, watching what Zack was doing with wide eyed amazement, only half noticing as Evan cupped her breast once more, the boy nibbling her ear as he gave her nipple a squeeze, causing Laura to gasp softly.

“Just don't let it go to his head,” Samantha commented with a smirk, pleased with the way Zack found it hard to keep from laughing as he ran his tongue lower, teasingly caressing the woman's folds.

Zooming the camera in closer, focusing on Laura's public hair for a moment, Samantha couldn't help but wonder what her own might look like one day. As long as it didn't get in the way of things too much, it'd be fine, the girl supposed. She only hoped the boys didn't mind it when it finally happened.

Snapping out of her reverie as she heard Laura cry out, Samantha's eyes went wide, the girl blushing a little as the woman arched her back, her fingers curled tightly in Zack's hair, clearly being pushed to the edge of ecstasy.

“That's my boy,” Samantha giggled as Evan kissed the woman's neck several times, his arms hugging Laura closer to help keep her shaking body from moving too much under Zack's probing tongue.

Panting heavily, Laura whimpered, her head pressed against the wall behind the couch, staring at the ceiling in amazement. “How... how can you even do that?!” she half laughed, Zack grinning up at her, her moisture glistening on his face as the boy struggled to his feet.

“I get a lot of practice,” he told her teasingly before leaning in and giving Laura a quick kiss, the woman's eyes going wide for a moment before relenting, letting out a soft moan as the boy's tongue pushed into her mouth, letting Laura taste herself.

“Now you're just showing off,” Samantha teased, Zack pulling back as he started laughing, the boy turning to stick his tongue out at the girl before glancing back at Evan.

“Your turn!” Zack laughed, holding up his hand, making Evan grin as the blond boy followed suit, the two high-fiving before Zack took a step back, letting his friend slip off the couch and kneel before the still gasping woman.

“Wait, what-? You too?” Laura managed, giggling a little as Zack sat down next to her, his hand gently running up along the woman's tummy to her chest fondly, finding himself rather fascinated by the way her hard pink nipples stood out against her breasts.

“It's only fair,” Zack said with a shrug, glancing at the camera and grinning with amusement as Evan slowly ran his hands up and down Laura's thighs for a moment.

“Plus, the scientific method requires multiple people to follow the same steps in hopes of recreating the same results,” Evan chuckled, trying to sound sagely as he found the woman's legs rather distracting. They weren't nearly as firm as Samantha's were, and certainly were a bit on the thicker side, but were no less interesting.

“For science,” Zack agreed slyly, making Laura blush as he touched the side of her face and pulled her into a deep kiss once more, Samantha giggling as she pressed her finger against her opening, the girl letting out a long gasp, finding it easier to push inside..

Moving his right hand higher, Evan's eyes widened a little as he ran his fingers through Laura's golden curls, momentarily fascinated by the sensation, gently tugging at them and causing the woman's body to quiver, letting out a muffled whimpering moan.

“That's a thing,” the blond boy chuckled, wetting his lips as glanced at her folds, noting the differences between Laura's and Samantha's, idly wondering how much sexual experience Laura had actually had. Not much, he suspected with a hint of amusement.

Moving closer, Evan ran his tongue upwards between Laura's folds, noting that the woman seemed to be wetter than Samantha normally got, but he supposed it was just a puberty thing. 'Probably makes things easier,' the boy mused, blushing a bit as he thought about it, exploring about with his tongue as he listened to the pleasant sounds of Laura's soft, embarrassed moans.

Stepping closer, Samantha zoomed in on Evan's tongue as it slowly licked its way upwards again and again, his hands caressing and exploring the woman's thighs as the boy smiled a little, clearly enjoying himself.

Exhaling softly, Samantha nibbled her bottom lip, gently rubbing her own folds as she panned the camera slowly back up to Zack, the boy now slowly dragging the tip of his tongue around one of Laura's nipples, his hand cupping the woman's opposite breast.

Swallowing hard, Samantha pressed her thighs together, the girl's body trembling, half wishing her own breasts would grow in sooner, secretly hoping that the boys would be just as obsessed with hers as they seemed to be with Laura's.

“Still think we should stop?” Zack inquired teasingly, lifting his head as the woman arched her back, her fingers tangled in Evan's hair in response to his tongue finally caressing her clit, Laura letting out a whimpering whine through gritted teeth, her cheeks flushing hotly.

Unable to reply properly, the woman squirmed helplessly, trying to shake her head a little as she found herself unable to resist any longer. Her body shaking Laura leaned her head back and let out a long, hungry moan in response to Evan now suckling her clit as his tongue flicked quickly against it.

“You getting this?” Zack inquired, glancing momentarily over his shoulder at Samantha as he caressed Laura's breasts, teasingly squeezing her nipples, not wanting to let her come down too quickly.

“Oh yeah!” Samantha giggled, the girl panting softly, swallowing hard and pushing her finger deeper, letting out a low groan, her inner walls squeezing tightly against it, “This is awesome!”

“Okay-! S-stop!” Laura yelped, panting heavily, suddenly pressing her hands against Evan's forehead, the boy laughing as she pushed him away, “I- I can't-!”

Leaning back, Evan grinned sheepishly up at Samantha as the girl aimed the camera at him. “I think I might have overdone it,” the boy commented, blushing a little.

“She's just not used to it,” Samantha replied with a teasing smirk, giggling as Laura whimpered and covered her face with her hands.

“You kids are too much!” the woman moaned, shaking her head slowly.

“Just don't let word get out, okay?” Samantha replied in a more serious tone, the girl glancing towards the door before turning back to the woman who peered out at the redhead through her fingers.

Taking a deep breath, Laura let it out slowly. “I... I'd be in so much trouble if that happened,” she said with a bit of a nervous laugh, the boys glancing at one another with bemused grins.

“Okay, good,” Samantha chuckled, giving the boys a sly look, “This definitely went a lot further than I thought it would.”

“It can still go further,” Zack replied with a smirk, Laura's eyes going wide.

“It's only fair,” Evan added with a bemused smile and half a shrug.

“You... can't be serious,” the woman stammered, wrapping her arms about herself as she suddenly remembered how exposed she was, the boys grinning and nodding back at her.

“Fairness is really important to us,” Samantha added slyly, Laura blushing hard, shrinking down a bit.

Taking a deep breath, the woman nibbled her bottom lip, glancing down at her knees. “What did... you have mind?” Laura inquired, Samantha's heart racing, unable to keep from grinning as she realized how in control of the situation she really was.

“I think you should, you know, return the favour,” the little girl explained, motioning to the floor in front of the couch, “It's only fair, right?”

Laura swallowed hard, taking a deep breath before nodding slowly. “Um, okay...” she whispered, the boys' eyes going wide, grinning with excitement as the woman slipped off the couch, getting onto her knees before it.

“I'm starting to think I might actually like the movie industry,” Evan chuckled, getting up to take Laura's place on the couch, both he and Zack quickly moving to undo their jeans as Laura glanced about nervously.

“Um, I think this should just stay a one time thing, okay?” the woman replied with a nervous chuckle, inhaling sharply as she saw how hard the two of them already where, the boys looking back at the blond woman hungrily in a way that she wasn't entirely used to, but finding herself rather liking.

Samantha nodded slowly, her breath quickening as she watched, the girl glancing at the door again, the knowledge that they were definitely pushing their luck only making her all the more turned on.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha pushed her jeans down to her knees, the boys doing a bit of a double-take as the girl let out a soft moan, her fingers caressing her folds once more at the sight of Laura reaching out with shaking hands to take hold of her boyfriends' manhoods.

“Now things are getting really interesting!” Zack chuckled, the boy inhaling sharply at the feeling of the woman's fingers wrapping around his shaft, making Samantha laugh, the girl shaking her head in amusement.

“Can't let you two have all the fun,” the girl replied, panting softly as she watched, Laura still looking down, the woman blushing, clearly embarrassed despite continuing to stroke the boys' shafts with quivering hands.

“This is such a terrible idea,” Laura muttered with a bit of a giggle, unable to keep from smiling as she swallowed hard before moving her head closer to Zack's shaft, taking a moment to steady herself before wrapping her lips around it.

His mahogany eyes going wide, Zack inhaled sharply, the boy sitting up straighter at the sensation, the blond woman's mouth sucking gently at first, letting out a soft moan in-spite of herself.

“Holy crap!” Zack blurted out, Samantha laughing at his reaction, the boy holding up his hands, uncertain what to do as he panted heavily, watching Laura slowly moving her head up and down his shaft.

“I can't believe you actually went for it,” Samantha giggled, adjusting the camera angle, grinning as the woman closed her eyes tighter and let out a muffled whimper.

“Not complaining one bit,” Evan replied, gripping the arm of the couch, his wide eyes locked on the sight of Laura's hand sliding up and down his manhood.

“Yeah...” Zack agreed, exhaling loudly as he calmed down a little, running his fingers through Laura's golden locks, the woman moaning softly as she started loosing herself in what she was doing, “This is really turning into an amazing day.”

“Just don't let it go to your head,” Samantha muttered teasingly, the girl nibbling her bottom lip as she stared down at Zack's glistening shaft.

Samantha really liked sucking on it herself, but watching someone else do it was almost surreal, the girl finding herself fascinated by the way Laura's lips dragged across Zack's shaft, his foreskin moving up and down in time with the woman's movements, the sounds both of them made making the deep tingling tingling need Samantha felt all the more intense.

“Don't you dare start cumming for real yet, though,” the girl breathed, giggling a little as she fingered herself faster, her innerwalls squeezing tightly, her folds moist and slightly swollen with need.

“I ah, I'll see what I can do...” Zack panted with a laugh, the boy straining, gritting his teeth, clearly enjoying not just the feeling of the blond woman's mouth, but also the danger in what they were all doing.

Pulling her mouth off of him, Laura laughed nervously, the woman taking several deep breaths, finding herself smiling with amusement. “How old are you again?” she chuckled nervously, her hand going back to stroking Zack's moist shaft.

“We'll be twelve in June,” Evan replied, inhaling sharply as Laura gave a shrug and dropped her head down, sucking the boy's shaft into her mouth.

“I think we've converted her,” Zack whispered, shooting Samantha a teasing grin.

Smirking in amusement, the girl caught a few moments of Laura and Evan before setting the camera down on the small table the couch. “Okay, now you're just distracting me too much,” the redhead chided teasingly, taking a seat beside Zack, the boy's hand immediately moving to her thigh, the warmth of his hand making her smile as he moved it higher, Zack's fingers teasingly brushing against the girl's folds.

“A pretty blond lady is playing with my thing and I have a sexy redhead with her pants down beside me,” the boy chuckled softly, taking a moment to glance over at Laura, the woman's expression blissful as she ran her tongue up along Evan's shaft, his friend gripping the arm of the couch tightly, his body shaking, “And you think I'm not gonna wanna distract you?”

Samantha grinned, inhaling sharply and sitting a little taller as she felt Zack's finger push into her, the girl sliding her hand into his lap. “You wanna do more, don't you?” Samantha inquired teasingly, Zack grinning nervously as he met her knowing gaze.

“Y-yeah, but, I want you first,” the boy replied, this tone suddenly entirely serious, something in Zack's eyes making Samantha's heart beat faster, the girl letting out a soft whimper as she pressed her lips to his, suddenly desperately wanting to kiss him.

Sighing happily, Zack held the side of Samantha's face, pushing back against her, both of them smiling a little as the girl's fingers slipped around Laura's hand, helping the woman to stroke the boy's manhood.

Panting softly, Evan glanced over at the two and smiled, the boy slouching comfortably, his fingers running through Laura's hair as he watched Samantha and Zack's lips meet again and again, their tongues soon entwining, the pair loosing themselves in the moment.

Glancing down at Laura, the woman gave him a shy smile, teasingly licking his cockhead before going back to stroking the boy's shaft. “You three do this sorta thing a lot, don't you?” she asked, the boy blushing a little, giving her a sheepish grin.

“Sorta, yeah,” he confessed, momentarily looking away from the intense look in the woman's eyes.

“This is turning me on way more than it should,” Laura muttered, moaning hungrily as she moved over to Zack again for a few moments, sucking him harder than before, even more eagerly as the boy moaned desperately into Samantha's mouth.

“G-Good-!” Evan laughed as Laura suddenly returned to him, hungrily sucking the head of his shaft, the blond boy's body shaking hard, the woman's mouth drawing Evan to the brink of orgasm, “Just d- don't stop!”

Panting heavily, his body shaking, Evan glanced over at his friends, the two children kissing madly with Zack's finger sliding quickly back and forth between Samantha's folds, his thumb rubbing her clit as the girl squeezed Laura's hand tighter, encouraging the woman to stroke the boy's shaft faster.

Incredible...” Evan panted, dropping his head back, staring at the ceiling for a moment, feeling himself being pushed closer to orgasm along with is friends.

Just then, however, the group heard an odd sound, one that took them a moment to fully understand. Lost in what they were doing, the metallic rattling sounds didn't make sense at first, but by the time it did, it was already too late.

It was only as a cold breeze sailed through the room that the four of them realized what was happening. Pulling her lips from Zack's, Samantha turned towards the door, a even colder chill going through the girl, her heart pounding as she stared at the figure in the door way.

It took a moment for the girl's eyes to adjust to the light from outside, the shadowy figure in the doorway soon being revealed to be Craig, the man staring into the room in stunned amazement, unable to speak for a moment.

“Wh- what are doing?!” the man stammered, meeting Samantha's eyes, the girl letting out a soft whimper, knowing they'd been caught, that they were all in a lot of trouble.

Trying to speak, Samantha's mouth worked wordlessly for a moment, Zack's shaking fingers still rubbing against her, the mix of fear and excitement crashing through her with an intense and unexpected effect. The child's body shaking hard, Samantha let out helpless cry, the girl's innerwalls squeezing Zack's finger tightly as she inhaled sharply, arching her back.

The door closing quietly behind him, Craig stared in shocked amazement, watching as the little redhead squirmed, her body shaking hard as she came, grunting and gasping, grabbing at Zack, pulling him closer, trying to make sure he didn't stop until she was done.

With a final long, whimpering whine, Samantha came down hard, the girl closing her eyes tightly, panting heavily, needing several seconds to sort out her thoughts again. As the stab of fear intensified, the redhead forced her eyes open, knowing she had to act quickly.

If Craig told anyone what he'd seen they'd all be in unimaginable amounts of trouble. There was no doubt about that. Thinking quickly, Samantha went with the only plan she had. Disengaging herself from Zack, the girl struggled to her feet, Craig momentarily distracted by the sight of Laura, only then realising what she was doing.

“L-Laura!” he stammered, glancing about helplessly, the woman letting out a soft yelp as she stared fearfully back at him, “You should know better than this!”

Blushing hard, not bothering to pull her jeans back up as her heart raced, Samantha shuffled over to Craig, her body trembling, the girl doing her best to smile up at the man.

“Hey, ah, it's not that big a deal, right?” Samantha stammered nervously, catching Craig's attention as the girl moved her shaking hands to the front of his jeans, her fingers fumbling to undo them.

“Wait, what are you going!?” the man managed, holding his hands up in front of himself, too shocked to react, giving Samantha just enough time to push past her nervousness and reach into his jeans.

“Oh, just um, inviting you to join the party!” the girl giggled, her eyes going wide as she took hold of Craig's shaft, the man letting out a soft gasp, his eyes wide.

“You- you can't be serious...” he managed, the girl grinning as she pulled out Craig's manhood, letting out a soft gasp as she actually saw it.

Blinking a few times to clear her head, Samantha swallowed hard. She hadn't been expecting Craig to be quite so... big. Taking a deep breath, the girl glanced up at him, giving the man a challenging grin as she started stroking his thick shaft.

“Why not?” Samantha inquired, her fingers squeezing a little tighter as Craig's manhood stiffened, “We're just having a bit of fun, right?”

Shaking his head slowly, Craig glanced back at Laura again, inhaling sharply as he felt Samantha's tongue suddenly slide up the length of his shaft. “L- Laura, how- How did this even happen-?” he managed, the woman lifting her head a little only for both Zack and Evan to pull her back down to keep her from stopping, both of them laughing nervously.

“Just go with it,” Samantha giggled quietly, taking a quick breath before pushing her mouth down on Craig's manhood, the girl closing her eyes as she slid her tongue across his cockhead, the actor letting out an involuntary moan at the sensation.

“There's really no fighting her once Sam gets an idea in her head,” Zack chuckled, grinning as he watched Laura fight against her embarrassment, the woman closing her eyes tightly, her cheeks flushing hotly even as she did her best to finish what she'd started.

Craig swallowed hard, the man nodding slowly as the man put a shaking hand on Samantha's head, the girl giggling softly. Her plan was working, she realised, Samantha's confidence rising at the sound of Craig's soft panting.

“Y-yeah...” the man managed, shaking his head slowly as he stared down at the little redhead, amazed not just by what the child was doing, but also that he was letting her do, “But this... this isn't right.”

Pulling her head up, Samantha sucked a little harder as her lips pulled away, the girl panting softly and looking up at Craig slyly. “People keep saying that,” Samantha giggled, glancing over as Evan let out a long, groan, the boy arching his back, his expression strained as the woman pushed the boy over the edge.

Grinning as Laura lifted her bottom, the woman's jeans still down around her ankles, bobbing her head a few more times until Evan's fingers finally unwound from her hair. Panting heavily, the boy laughed a little as Zack raised his hand, the boys high-fiving again as Laura started shuffling over.

“I can't believe this is happening,” Craig muttered to himself as Samantha stroked his now fully hard shaft, the girl glancing up at him, an idea formulating in her mind that made her blush a little.

“Good, then no one else'll believe it happened either!” Samantha giggled, shuffling backwards a little, pleased as she found Craig moving with her, the girl slowly leading the man closer to Laura.

“What... are you doing?” Craig managed, the girl continuing to stroke his thick shaft as the man noticed the way Laura's bottom was wiggling temptingly as she moaned softly, her mouth full of Zack's manhood.

Samantha swallowed hard, the girl reaching out with her shaking free hand to touch the woman's bottom, slowly exploring Laura's curves, momentary fascinated as her fingers gave Laura a firm squeeze.

“Oh, ah, I just don't like seeing people being left out, is all,” the girl giggled nervously, nibbling her bottom lip as she glanced back up at Craig, her hand giving Laura's bottom a teasing slap, the woman letting out a muffled yelp in response, “It's a fairness principle thing.”

Craig took a deep breath, his dark eyes watching Samantha's hand as is caressed the woman's bottom, Laura blushing harder, the woman seemingly embarrassed to be enjoying all the things that were happening to her. Wetting his lips, the man glanced back at Samantha, the girl grinning mischievously, her fingers sliding lower, brushing gently across the woman's moist folds.

“You should get on your knees,” Samantha whispered, unable to keep from giggling nervously, her cheeks feeling hot, her heart racing, knowing what she was doing could make things much worse if Craig turned against her.

The man paused for a moment, his eyes going wide as the little girl pushed her middle finger between Laura's folds, the woman's body jumping a bit, squirming as she let out a muffled sound. Swallowing hard, Craig nodded, exhaling slowly before hesitantly bending his knees, his shaking hands reaching out to take hold of Laura's bottom.

Looking down, Samantha's eyes went wide, her heart racing, amazed that her plan seemed to be working, her own excitement rising as Craig's large hands slid slowly across the woman's skin, the man exhaling slowly.

Not daring to speak, the girl carefully angled Craig's manhood, grinning to herself as she tried not to laugh, rubbing his cockhead against Laura's moist folds, the woman's body trembling, panting heavily as she looked up at Zack helplessly, the boy smiling down at Laura fondly.

“Do it...” Samantha whispered teasingly, trying not to sound too eager despite desperately wanting to see it happen.

Craig swallowed hard. “We shouldn't be doing this,” he whispered, the man panting heavily as his shaft throbbed in the child's hand, hesitating for just a moment before pressing against Laura's opening, inhaling sharply at the intensity of the sensation.

Samantha let out a soft gasp, unable to pry her eyes away from the sight as the woman's folds slowly stretched moistly around Craig's shaft, the child's body trembling as she watched their bodies slowly become one.

Nibbling her bottom lip, Samantha let her hand slip away, knowing that the two were beyond the point of no return, but still trying to stay quiet. It was intensely interesting and wildly exciting to see how it worked up close. The low rumbling groan that Craig let out mixed with the soft, muffled grunting whimper that came from Laura only serving to turn the little redhead on all the more.

“Soon,” Samantha promised herself, whispering softly under her breath, suddenly finding her fingers rubbing her own folds as she watched Craig's shaft slowly disappear into Laura. The man was taking his time, not rushing it, savouring every second, groaning hungrily as his expression became strained and Laura's body quivered enticingly.

“I can't believe this is happening,” Zack chuckled softly, panting heavily as he brushed Laura's hair back, the woman whimpering softly as she met his gaze over her glasses.

“Me either,” Craig muttered, shaking his head in disbelief before starting to move his hips, slowly pulling back before pressing forward, pushing deeper each time, Laura wincing a little as her folds stretched wide around his shaft.

“Just go with it,” Samantha whispered encouragingly, pressing herself against the man's side, her free hand cautiously moving over to cup Craig's heavy balls, the man exhaling loudly as the child's fingers gently caressed them.

“You're a really bad girl, you know that right?” the man chuckled softly, exhaling slowly as he moved forward again, his hand squeezing Laura's bottom a little more firmly.

Samantha nodded slowly, the girl nibbling her bottom lip, panting softly as she pushed her middle finger into herself and wondering just how it was that something like Craig's manhood could even fit inside of Laura like that.

“I can't help it,” the redhead replied, letting out a soft, whimpering moan, finding the way the man's ball sack tightened up as he got more turned on oddly fascinating but also rather exciting for some reason, “The more of this sorta stuff we do, the more I want...”

Craig shook his head again, his hips starting to move faster. “Just... just try and be more careful in the future, okay?” he managed, groaning deeply as he finally pushed his entire length inside of Laura, the woman pulling her mouth off of Zack's cock, the woman letting out a long, hungry moan.

“I... I want more too,” Laura managed, making the others laugh as she caught her breath, stroking Zack's shaft quickly, not wanting to let the boy calm down before he finished as she glanced over her shoulder at Craig, “P-please. D- don't stop, okay?”

Craig closed his eyes, moaning deeply, the man no longer able to hold back, pulling his hips back before starting to thrust faster and harder. Her eyes going wide again, Samantha moved her hand away, the girl not wanting to get in the way as the woman started bucking her hips to meet Craig's thrusts.

Smiling to herself, Samantha realized she'd done it. She'd drawn Craig too far into things for there to be much danger of him getting the three of them in trouble. At least she hoped as much.

Glancing at the couch, the girl decided it would be better to let the two have their fun and quietly shuffled over to it, sitting down beside Zack again as Laura pressed her face against the boy's thigh for a moment, panting heavily as she stroked him.

“Having fun?” Samantha whispered teasingly into the boy's ear, Zack grinning as the woman kissed his shaft several times before sucking it back into her mouth.

“She's pretty good,” he whispered back with a teasingly smile, turning his head to playfully nuzzle the girl's ear as he spoke, “I think these two'll get along great after today.”

Samantha nodded, taking Zack's hand and moving it back into her lap, grinning as he chuckled, the boy panting heavily again, the warmth of his hand against her folds both comforting and exciting at the same time.

Turning to face him, Samantha brushed her lips against Zack's, giving the boy a quick teasing kiss before moving her mouth closer to his ear. “Tell Evan...” she panted softly as Zack's fingers started to move against her again, “I... I wanna do this. On our birthday. Okay...?”

Zack's eyes widened, the boy inhaling sharply as the sensation of Laura's mouth and the implications of Samantha's words hit him. Panting heavily now, he nodded quickly glancing apologetically at Evan, his friend grinning and trying not to laugh as Zack arched his back a bit, groaning in ecstasy as he found himself unable to hold back any longer.

Squirming in his seat, Zack closed his eyes tightly, gritting his teeth as the boy's hips moved involuntarily, Laura sucking him harder, moaning encouragingly as Craig gripped her hips tightly, thrusting harder and harder.

With a final desperate gasp, Zack's eyes flew open, the boy gasping for breath at the sensation, his body trembling as he glanced over at Samantha. “I, I think it was really close that time,” he managed, his cheeks flushed, making the girl giggle.

“You better save it for me, then,” she teased, the boy nodding emphatically, his expression absolutely serious as he starred into her emerald eyes, making a silent promise to do just that before turning to Evan, quickly passing on the girl's message.

Leaning forward a bit to look at Samantha, Evan's eyes met the girl's, causing her to blush and look away. “We'll talk more later,” she whispered, the three children suddenly noticing that Craig was panting harder as Laura held onto to Zack's thighs for support, the woman whimpering and moaning almost desperately.

Their eyes wide, the trio watched in fascination as Craig leaned forward, his hands grabbing the woman's slender shoulders, the man thrusting his hips quickly now, no longer holding back. Holding their collective breath, the children watched with excited fascination, Craig's head dropping forward forward, groaning hard, his expression almost pained, the man suddenly letting out several hard grunts.

At the same time, Laura tossed her head back, her eyes closed tightly, letting out a final moaning cry, the woman bucking her hips hard against Craig as the two came almost at the same time, couple momentarily forgetting that they had a an audience.

Panting heavily, her chest heaving in a way that made the woman's breasts move in a way the trio found almost hypnotic, Laura pushed her body upwards, pressing herself against Craig. Without a moment's hesitation, the man's arms encircled her, his hands cupping Laura's breasts, their lips meeting with a sudden, desperate passion.

Grabbing Zack's hand, Samantha squeezed it tightly, her heart seeming to swell a little at the sight, the girl recognizing the new found love the two adults had in their expressions.

“I think your plan worked,” Zack whispered with a quiet chuckled into Samantha's ear, the girl grinning, feeling rather elated.

“I'm not a criminal mastermind, but I have my moments,” the girl giggled teasingly, leaning forward to meet Evan's gaze for a moment, the boy grinning back at her.

“Could've fooled me,” he chuckled teasingly, glancing back at Craig and Laura, the woman's arms now holding onto his, their fingers linked as the two smiled at each other, laughing a little as they noticed the children staring.

“I can't believe we did that,” Craig chuckled, shaking his head as he glanced down at Zack, “And, I gotta be honest, I don't think your father'd approve so much.”

“We're good at keeping secrets if you are,” the boy laughed, grinning back at Craig, the man wincing a bit as he glanced at Laura who gave him a helpless shrug as she smiled up at him.

“I say take the win,” the woman giggled softly, reaching up to press her hand to the side of his face, Craig sighing heavily before chuckling to himself.

“Okay, okay...” he replied carefully, glancing at the trio with a half-serious expression, “Look, I'm not even sure about everything that's happened here, but, maybe that's for the best. Now, I'm not saying I approve of everything that happened, but it's hard to deny it's worked out for the best.”

The children grinned, trying not to laugh as Craig looked back at Laura again, leaning down to kiss her before glancing about the room. “Okay, we should clean up and get out of here before this gets worse,” he chuckled, glancing back at Samantha for a moment, “And ah, yeah... Thanks kid. It's um, kinda hard to deny that I owe you one.”

Samantha grinned, the girl laughing as she suddenly remembered her jeans were down around her ankles and that things would only get more complicated if anyone else walked in.

As everyone quickly redressed, she grabbed up Zack's camera, glancing at him with a sly smile. “Ya might wanna leave this part out of the video,” she giggled teasingly, the boy giving her a faux-hurt look in reply as he zipped up his jeans.

“Awww, but I thought this was the best part!” Zack laughed, Samantha shaking her head in amusement, the girl rolling her eyes before turning to Laura, “Hey, could you do us a quick favour before we go? I wanna have one more picture before we go.”

“Sure,” Laura chuckled, still blushing a little as she fixed her hair and accepted the camera from the girl, “Not a problem.”

“I hope you don't mind,” Zack added with a helpless shrug as he and his friends moved closer to Craig.

“Yeah, I get it,” the actor replied with a bemused smile, motioning the children closer before ducking down a bit to make things easier before draping and arm around Zack and Evan's shoulders on his left and Samantha's on his right, the four of them smiling at the camera.

“Jeremy's gonna be so jealous!” Zack chuckled, standing a little taller, the three pressing closer to Craig as Laura took a few pictures before handing the camera back.

“Well, just leave out the dirty bits, okay?” the woman chuckled, Zack shooting her a sly grin.

“No promises!” he said teasingly, Craig trying not to laugh as he opened the door, herding the children back out into the sunlight.

“I'll be in touch,” the actor promised, meeting Samantha's gaze as she walked past him, the girl blushing, seeing the look in the man's eyes before she slipped away.

Stepping back outside, the cool air felt wonderful, the three children overly warm after what had just happened, and none of them bothered doing up their coats as they made their way back towards the entrance to the cordoned off area.

“We should probably check in with my dad before we head out,” Zack commented after a moment, looking about at the various groups of people hurrying about.

“This is why we need cellphones,” Samantha chuckled, noticing the group of people standing outside the Three Wolves Pub, the group conversing casually as they milled about with steaming mugs of what the girl suspected was something Zack's father had brought from home.

“It'll be a while before that happens,” Evan chuckled, giving a wave as he noticed Zack's father amongst the group, the man shooting the children a grin as he raised his mug to them.

“We shouldn't push our luck with that one,” Zack chuckled, giving his father a wave before pointing towards the exit, the man nodding in understanding back at him, “I'm still amazed they let us on the internet unsupervised.”

Samantha let out a laugh as the trio stepped back out onto the main street, the girl turning around to face the boys. “Speaking of,” she said, stopping for a moment so she could reach into Zack's coat pocket and take out his camera, “I should add a bit more to the video before we go. Like an intro and a thing at the end sorta deal.”

Zack nodded as the girl handed his camera back to him, the boy taking a few steps back before panning about a bit, getting an establishing shot of the security checkpoint and the area around it before focusing on Samantha.

“Okay...” he told her, glancing up at Samantha and smiling as the girl took a deep breath, glancing about to see if anyone was paying attention to her and friends, “Whenever you're ready.”

Taking a deep breath, Samantha smiled at the camera and did her best to channel her mother as she felt a little embarrassed about what she was about to do. “Hey, internet!” Samantha said as gregariously as she could, doing her best to give the camera what she hoped was a cute, teasing smile, “Simply Sam here at a secret location where today, me and my friends are gonna be extras on a TV show! I hope you all enjoy this video!”

“That'll do nicely,” Zack told her with a smile, stopping the recording and starting a new one, “Now you need something for at the end. We can do a voice over for the other stuff when we get home.”

Samantha nodded, trying her best not to blush as one or two passers by gave her funny looks, clearing her throat before facing the camera properly again. “Okay, so that was our day on set,” Samantha told the camera, trying not to laugh at the absurdity that was “movie magic,” the girl taking a deep breath before continuing, “It was kinda fun playing npc's for a bit, plus we got a free lunch! And we even got to meet a certain actor my and friends are rather fond of! Anyway, thanks for watching, and don't forget to subscribe!”

“And cut!” Zack laughed, Samantha exhaling loudly, the girl shaking her head, surprised how nervous making videos made her feel despite liking the attention.

“Dang, this shouldn't be this embarrassing,” Samantha chuckled, glancing about again as Zack double-checked his camera before tucking it away.

“You'll get used to it,” Evan replied encouragingly with a shrug, the girl nodding thoughtfully before smiling happily and linking arms with the boys.

“Hey, if I have you two, I can do anything!” Samantha said with a grin, the boys laughing in agreement as the trio headed off back towards home...

0