(32) Summer Vacation – Part 1
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32: Summer Vacation

Samantha's parents did their best for several weeks to keep that years vacation plans quiet, the two secretly making arrangements with other family members and such before finally calling a family meeting. Inviting the boys as well as Jennifer over, Jim and Lily chose an evening in the first week of June, setting up a few chairs and such in the back yard on a pleasant evening after dinner.

Samantha could tell something was up for a few days before hand, her parents increased level of mysteriousness catching her attention. That evening, as an air of suppressed excitement had the girl on edge all through dinner, Samantha was sure to grab her cauldron off her desk before heading outside, something telling her it was warranted.

Meeting the boys on the back porch, the trio were the first to take their seats, Samantha switching on the cauldron before setting it down by her feet and getting comfortable.

“So, do you think it's something serious this time?” Zack asked sceptically, the boy holding his camera at arms length to see how clear a picture he could get of a passing air-plane.

Evan shook his head, looking over as David and Jennifer stepped outside, the two smiling at one another and holding hands. “Doubtful,” the blond boy replied, “this setting is was too casual. It probably involves our birthdays or something.”

Samantha swallowed hard, shrinking down a little at the thought. Evan wasn't wrong. Their birthdays were fast approaching. Soon the three of them would officially be twelve and things would start changing.

It was a little scary, but what really bothered the girl was knowing that Evan would be changing schools before Samantha and Zack did. That was definitely going to be something unpleasant to deal with.

“Um, it's June, not October, dummy,” David commented with a slight frown as he glanced at the quietly humming cauldron at his sister's feet, the girl snapping out of her reverie and giving him a stern look.

“Thanks, I never would've figured that out myself,” Samantha muttered, rolling her eyes as the couple sat down, “But at least now I know you don't pay much attention to my channel.”

“Oh, I think it's cute,” Jennifer chuckled, glancing towards the house, the girl thankful to see Jim and Lily making their way towards the group in time to defuse the situation, the couple smiling happily as they approached the circle of chairs, a mischievous gleam in their eyes.

Taking his seat, Jim exchanged a meaningful glance with Lily, taking the woman's hand before smiling at the others, momentarily amused by their expectant expressions.

“Okay, so, as you all probably know it's about that time of year again when we take our family vacation,” Jim began, bemused by the excited expressions that crossed the children's faces, Jennifer raising an eyebrow and glancing at David curiously.

“Wait, should I really be here for this?” the blond girl inquired, her body tensing as if ready to stand up. Lily, though, quickly cast her a maternal smile, chuckling softly and giving Jennifer a dismissive wave.

“How many times do I have to tell you, dear?” the woman told the blond girl with patient amusement, “You're part of this family now.”

“Whether you like it or not,” Jim added with a teasing grin, Lily smirking in-spite of herself as she attempted to shoot him warning glance.

“Anyway,” the woman continued, taking a deep breath, ignoring the chuckling from the children, “just to spell it out, all of you are coming with us this year. Assuming you're all okay with that, I suppose.”

Zack and Evan leaned forward to see past Samantha and grinned at one another before turning back to the girl's parents. “It'd be wrong to refuse!” Zack laughed, Evan nodding vigorously in agreement as Samantha smiled happily to herself, glad that the boys would be joining her this time.

“So, where are we going this year?” the girl inquired a little suspiciously, remembering how oddly quiet her parents had been about the whole thing thus far.

Her father smiled, giving her mother's hand a firm squeeze as the woman's expression became a bit odd for half a second before returning to her usual confident smile.

“We're visiting family up north this time around,” Jim explained, everyone giving him a puzzled look for a moment, the man glancing at his daughter with a teasing smile, “You might remember us mentioning your Aunt Agnes?”

Samantha paused for a moment, the girl's emerald eyes going wide as the pieces started fitting together. “Wait, you mean the one with the castle?” she asked in amazement, her parents laughing a bit and shaking their heads.

“It's more of a manor estate kind of thing,” her father replied with a shrug.

“Is it at lest haunted?” Zack inquired speculatively, his friends grinning at the idea as David rolled his eyes and Jennifer chuckled.

“While that is more your mother's forte, although I think that if any house would be full of ghosts, it would be that one,” Lily comment with an amused smile, her husband giving a slow nod of thoughtful agreement.

“Well, the estate's been in the family for as long as anyone can remember,” Jim explained with a helpless shrug, “And it's been a long term tradition in our family to help out our elders, so it's safe to say that a fairly large number of people have lived out their last days in that house.”

“All surrounded by friends and family with all their needs attended to, though,” Lily added, chuckling softly, “And last I checked, ghosts tend come from unhappy circumstances and such, so I wouldn't count on seeing too many.”

David frown thoughtfully for a moment as his parents spoke before looking up at his mother. “Hey, wait, didn't we go there once already?”

Lily sighed heavily, exchanging a meaningful, but still still secretive glance with Jim. “Once,” the woman explained in a careful tone, choosing her words lest the wrong ones slip out, “Honestly, I'm surprised you remember. You were... Four at the time, I think?”

“I don't really remember all that much,” David admitted with a shrug, before asking, “So, how are we getting out there, anyway? I don't think we'd all fit in the car at once.”

“Oh, we're still driving,” Jim replied with a nonchalant shrug, the teenager grinning and leaning closer, “We're just renting a large vehicle for the occasion.”

“It's a long drive, right? You'll need help, right?” David asked hopefully, his parents exchanging amused glances.

“It is about a nine hour drive,” Lily commented sympathetically.

“We'll see,” Jim chuckled, flashing David a grin, “Maybe once we're out on the open road where there's fewer things to crash into.”

“So when do we leave?” Samantha asked, the girl bouncing a little in her seat, looking forward to the adventure, “I'd love to finally get to see this place now that I'm old enough to remember it!”

“And it'll be good for you to finally get to properly meet Agnes,” Lily added in a careful tone, glancing at Jim as he squeezed her hand firmly.

“She's my great aunt, right?” Samantha inquired curiously.

“Great Great Grand Aunt is her official title,” her father commented, Lily nodding in agreement, “But she's never been much of one for formalities.”

“Just be polite and respectful,” her mother added in a more serious tone, “She's in her late nineties, so remember not to get too crazy. At least while she's in the room.”

The children nodding in understanding, Zack pulled out his camera and double checked that its internal drive had plenty of space available. “Do you think she'll mind if I take a lot of pictures while I'm there?” the boy inquired hopefully.

“Honestly, she'd probably appreciate it,” Jim replied reassuringly, “And I have to say, it's a beautiful place with a lot of history. I'm sure you kids'll have a great time exploring it while we adults get caught up on old family connections.”

“Plus your cousin Hannah will probably be eager to have some kids closer to her own age around,” Lily added, the boys suddenly paying even more attention, “She's a year younger than David, but from what I've heard she's pretty easy to get along with.”

“This vacation just keeps getting better,” Zack murmured, Samantha poking him in the ribs with her elbow despite not disagreeing, the girl's curiosity only increasing at the idea of meeting a new cousin who wasn't super older than herself.

“Anyway, we'll be heading out on Friday,” Jim continued, the children's excitement rising, the man giving a sly smile, “Which means that we'll be there for your birthdays. Assuming you don't mind not being at home for that.”

“That sounds kinda amazing!” Samantha admitted, the girl bouncing in her seat.

“But it does mean we'll need to take care of a little something before we go,” Zack added, holding up his camera and giving Samantha a sly look, the girl grinning and giving him a nod.

“So is there anything else we need to know?” Evan inquired, the adults thinking a moment.

“Oh, I think that's about it,” Jim replied, the three children grinning as they jumped to their feet and immediately hurried towards the front of the house.

“We'll keep you posted if anything changes!” Lily laughed, the children barely paying attention as they pushed through the gate between the houses.

“So this is definitely going to be a tradition now, then?” Evan inquired with amusement, Zack nodding firmly as the trio went around to the front of the house, the boy motioning for Samantha to take a seat on the front steps.

“I'm sure it'll amuse our children one day,” Zack chuckled teasingly, Samantha blushing hard as she took a seat on the steps, trying to remember how she'd sat there last year around the same time.

“That'll be while from now, thanks!” the girl laughed nervously, Zack grinning as he aimed his camera at her, Samantha sitting up straighter and pulling her braids forward before making sure the plastic cauldron was sitting at just the right angle between her feet.

Zooming in a bit, Zack took a deep breath, waiting for his camera to focus properly before taking the picture, making sure to check what it looked like before grinning and giving the girl a nod.

“Okay, now we're ready for another year,” Zack commented, Evan leaning in to take a look as Samantha got up and hurried over to see for herself.

“I think I got a bit taller,” the girl remarked as Zack shifted between last year's picture and the current one, comparing the two.

“Just remember to stop growing at some point,” Zack told her, ruffling Samantha's hair, the girl letting out a yelp and grabbing onto his hand with both of her hers before ducking down a bit, “I like short girls!”

“So mean!” Samantha laughed, pushing Zack away with a grin.

“Hey, he's just getting his bad behaviour out of the way now so he doesn't bother your aunt,” Evan said sagely, Zack laughing and nodding as Samantha rolled her eyes in faux-disapproval.

“Okay, okay,” the girl told him, “We've got a couple of days to get ready. We'll add you acting up to the to do list before we go then.”

“Just remember to bring extra storage for your camera,” Evan reminded Zack, already thinking about what he was going to bring along, “We don't know when we'll get to go back.”

“Definitely!” Zack agreed seriously, his eyes going wide at the thought of running out of space on his camera as Samantha took both the boys' hands, the girl grinning and pulling them away from the house.

“We can worry about that after,” Samantha commented with a grin, leaning away from them, laughing as the boys tugged back at her, “Let's go to the park or something and make our vacation plans away from the adults!”

“Just don't forget this!” Evan added, leaning over to snatch up the cauldron with his free hand, Samantha nodding seriously as the three hurried off down the street together...

*****

The drive North went as smoothly as anyone could have expected, the van Jim rented having just enough room for everyone and their baggage, even if it still was a bit more crowded than anyone would've preferred. Seated between the boys as always, Samantha couldn't help but envy David and Jennifer, having the seat behind where it would be much harder for her parents to see what they were doing back there. Even if they did have a fair bit of luggage on the seat next to them.

They could be doing anything back there right now, the girl thought glumly, she and the boys trying their best to pretend to be good as Zack took pictures of the the farm houses and fields of animals they past along their way.

A few hours later, though and Jim pulled over, looking past the children and grinning at David. “Okay, there's not much to hit out here. You wanna give it a go for a little bit?” he asked, the teenager's dark green eyes going wide, staring at his father for a moment before grinning excitedly.

“How could I say no?” David laughed,flashing Jennifer a quick grin before pushing the door open and barely remembering to undo his seatbelt before hopping out.

“You think we'll ever get a turn?” Samantha inquired only half seriously as her parents got out as well, Lily walking over to David and giving him a hug along with a motherly warning to be careful as Jim got back in on the passenger side.

“Maybe once you can see over the steering wheel,” Zack teased, Samantha glaring at him with faux anger, the girl trying not to smirk too much in the process. The boy was already taller than she was, and sometimes it was difficult for Samantha to decide how she felt about that. Still, he did sort of have a point.

“Okay, here we go!” Jim chuckled nervously from the passenger seat, Lily having sat down beside Jennifer in the back, her husband giving David various instructions, letting him restart the vehicle and get it moving again.

“I really hope we don't wind up in a ditch,” Samantha whispered, the boys chuckling softly, trying their best to relax as the van got off to a shaky start and continued on its way without much of a problem.

Shortly after noon, Jim instructed David to stop at a roadside diner, everyone taking a moment to stretch their legs before heading inside. After a quick meal, they headed out again, this time with Lily behind the wheel.

For a moment, as the three children got back into the middle seat, Evan glanced at his friends with an odd expression. Waiting for the others to be distracted, the boy lowered his voice, his friends leaning closer. “I found something odd in the washroom,” Evan explained quickly, “ask me about it when we're alone.”

Exchanging glances, Samantha and Zack grinned mischievously, knowing it must be something really interesting if it was something Evan didn't want the adults to hear.

The rest of the drive was uneventful, with the children winding up taking a nap shortly after leaving the truck stop and not waking up until the van turned off the highway onto a less well-maintained side road.

Wincing a bit as the vehicle jostled her about for a moment, Samantha looked outside, finding a wall of evergreen trees on her left and open fields to her right, terminating in what seemed to be a straight drop off down to the ocean.

“Not long now,” Lily said softly, glancing in the rear view mirror at the three, Samantha nodding as Zack took a few pictures of the small clusters of buildings they scattered throughout the fields.

“We're coming in from the back way, it's faster,” the woman continued, slowing down and driving closer to the edge of the road to make room for a passing tractor on the narrow road, “This town's pretty small, but it does have a more of built up area that the tourists come through sometimes. Your aunt's place is a bit of a landmark, after all, and sometimes they get out of towners dropping in to take photos of it and what not.”

“Wait, is that it over there?” Zack inquired excitedly as they moved beyond the wooded area, a high stone wall replacing it, marking the boundaries of what seemed to be a fair sized property.

Leaning past him, Samantha's eyes widened as she caught a glimpse of their destination, the third floor of the manor house visible in the distance. “Looks like it,” the girl replied excitedly as Zack started recording the last leg of their journey.

“Won't be long now,” Lily chuckled, smiling over at Jim as he woke up and sat up straight.

“Just like I remember it,” he chuckled softly, the front entrance of the property coming up on the left, a small stone guard post sitting unoccupied to one side of impressive metal gates. Above them, an arching sign made of the same metal as the gates simply read “McAlester” in an fanciful font.

“It's been a while since they needed guards here,” Lily chuckled, slowing down to turn up the lane way and stop beside the intercom pillar that had been added relatively recently.

Reaching out, the woman pushed the button and leaned closer. “Hi! It's us! We finally made it!” she announced with a hint of uncertainty into the speaker, an amused voice picking up on the other end after slight delay.

“Ah, Lily! So good to have you back! Come in! Come in!” a man laughed mirthfully on the other end, the gates making a metallic grinding noise as they slowly pulled inwards, the children crowding closer to see out the front window.

“This place may look old, but it's definitely got some modern conveniences,” Evan remarked, the boy frowning as he leaned out the window, trying to catch a glimpse of the mechanism that opened and closed the gates.

“Any technology that is distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced,” Zack reminded him with a grin, the three children laughing at the quote.

Taking a deep breath, Lily glanced at Jim, her husband giving her a reassuring smile. “Here we go,” the woman breathed, slowly passing through the gates, Zack casting his camera about to take pictures of the gardens that flanked the driveway before leaning between the seats to capture a picture of the large fountain that sat near the curved staircase that lead up to the manor's large wooden doors.

“When was this place built again?” Samantha inquired as her mother drove around the fountain and stopped before the stairs before shutting off the engine and taking a deep, steadying breath.

“Sometime in the seventeen hundreds, if I recall right,” Jim answered, giving his wife's thigh a remeasuring squeeze before pushing open his door. Looking up at the front of the house, the man grinned as the front doors opened and an older couple walked out onto the top of the stairs.

“Jim, my boy! You made it!” the man laughed, throwing his arms up happily before slapping them back down on the stone hand rail, “Sorry we couldn't make it to the Halloween party this year, but we were just having too much fun down South!”

Jim looked up at his father and grinned, chuckling softly to himself. “I can tell by the way you're still wearing that shirt!” he called back teasingly, his mother giving her husband an amused knowing glance as he glanced down at the rather loud, colourful t-shirt he wore.

“Ah well, the weather's getting nice,” the older man chuckled, flashing a wide grin as he came down the steps and flashing his daughter-in-law a wide grin, as Lily met him at the bottom of the stops.

“Ah! There's my girl! How've you been, Lily? It's been forever!” he added happily, the woman laughing as he took her in his arms and hugged the redhead fondly.

“Oh yes, a whole year and a half!” Lily laughed, hugging him back firmly as the children gathered around, Samantha standing a step ahead of the boys with David and Jennifer to one side.

“Oh, don't mind him,” Samantha's grandmother replied with a dismissive wave as she glanced back into the house, the undeniable bits of silver in the otherwise thick braid she'd tied her long red hair into reflecting the sunlight, “He's just stalling for Hannah. Your arrival caught her a little off guard.”

“We're not too early, are we?” Lily asked with concern as Arthur slipped away and walked over to Samantha, the girl laughing as she jumped into her grandfather's arms, the man spinning the child around a few times before setting her safely back down.

“Oh, goodness no!” the older woman laughed with a dismissive wave, “If anything, Anges was hoping you'd all of arrived sooner. She's been distracted by the idea all week.”

“It's so good to be loved,” Jim chuckled, giving his wife a reassuring smile as she frowned thoughtfully, glancing at one of the garden's statues, her expression darkening for a moment before dismissing her reverie.

“Um, she must be eager to see the children,” the woman said hurriedly, “It's been about ten years since we've been here.”

“Seeing anything familiar yet?” Jennifer asked David teasingly, smiling uncontrollably as she tried to take it all in, “It's all absolutely lovely!”

“Hey, cut me some slack. I was a little kid at the time,” the older boy chuckled with a shrug, tilting his head as he glanced up at the manor, “But I do sorta remember little bits of things. Nothing really solid, though.”

His girlfriend smiled, taking his hand. “Then I guess we'll just have to explore this place again together,” she said quietly, smiling up at David as Arthur finally escaped the three children's numerous questions about the trip he'd gone on.

“Sorry, David, they're awfully insistent at that age,” the man chuckled, flashing his grandson a grin before glancing over at Jennifer, quickly prying his eyes away from the girl's ample bosom, “Oh, and now who's this? Does little Evan have an older sister I didn't know about?”

Jennifer laughed, shaking her head as David made a bit of a face, the older boy uncertain how he'd feel about that sort of thing. “Oh, goodness no!” the blond girl replied, glancing past the older man and smiling at David's grandmother as she glanced curiously over, taking her turn greeting the children, “I'm not related to this bunch. At least not yet!”

David's breath caught in his throat for a moment, the older boy blushing a little at the thought. “We should probably wait a bit yet for that sorta thing,” he muttered, glancing away from his grandfather's amused expression.

“Well, you'd better hurry up, my boy, 'cause she's a real looker!” Arthur laughed, Jennifer blushing and fining herself at a loss for words as his wife stepped closer, her expression amused, holding a hand out to the girl.

“Careful, he's always been a bit a mischievous one,” the woman remarked, playfully pushing the side of her hip against Arthur's, “Oh, I'm Nancy by the way.”

“Jennifer,” the girl replied quickly, trying to keep the nervousness from her voice as she looked back at the house, “I still can't believe this place is real, though.”

“Oh, it's real,” Nancy chuckled, slipping her arm through Arthur's, “Now come on. Your luggage can wait until later and the others are waiting.”

“Finally,” Zack whispered mischievously, taking a few more pictures of the outside.

“You just wanna see if my cousin's hot or not,” Samantha whispered back teasingly, the three of them following the adults towards the manor.

“That's just a bonus at this point,” Zack replied with a grin, pausing at the top of the stone steps to get a panoramic shot of the front yard, “But I suppose it'd give the video we put together when we get home way more likes!”

“Stay with the tour, children,” Lily chuckled teasingly as she walked past them, Samantha's heart racing, remembering that there was more to see and more people to meet.

Stepping inside, the trio barely knew where to look first. The entrance hall was huge, its ceiling reaching the third floor with a grand staircase leading up to it, its railings made of ornately carved dark wood.

The floor was polished white marble, with wood panelled walls decorated with a handful of paintings as well as a few rather ancient but well-kept chairs against the walls where guests awaiting audiences likely once sat.

“This place goes on forever, doesn't it?” Zack whispered mostly to himself, noting the open doorways that lead down long hallways that lead off to other portions of the manor.

Samantha nodded in agreement, taking a deep breath to steady herself as she saw the group of adults waiting for them in the middle of the room. Feeling a bit overwhelmed, the girl made sure to stand behind her father as her grandparents happily made introductions.

The person who commanded the most attention, though, was an elderly woman who despite not being especially tall had an aura of regal authority that made the woman somehow seem larger than life. She stood by politely, wearing a somewhat anachronistic, but still rather stylish dark green dress, patiently leaning on a wooden cane with both hands, smiling quietly as she waited for her turn to speak.

Catching the old woman's gaze, Samantha swallowed hard, the old woman's emerald eyes full of ancient wisdom and intelligence, her smile full of welcoming warmth. Though the woman was clearly far older than anyone the girl had ever met before, something about her gave Samantha the impression that there was still a spark of her younger self behind her eyes.

“Ah, you must be Samantha,” the elderly woman commented, the other adults immediately pausing their conversations, smiling down at Samantha who couldn't help but feel a bit flustered. Normally being the center of attention was fun, but something about that moment made the girl's stomach tighten, giving her the sense that there was far more going on than she realized.

“Uh, yeah, that's me,” the little redhead chuckled nervously, slipping out from behind her father and stepping closer to the old woman who held a slightly shaking hand out to her, “You're my great great grand Aunt Agnes, right?”

The woman chuckled softly, taking the child's hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. “Simply Aunt will do. It's what most people call me,” Agnes replied with amusement, glancing over at her relatives, the woman adding with mischievous smirk, “Even my own grandson does that to tease me from time to time.”

An older man who'd decided to dress up for the occasion that Samantha recognised as one of the myriad of relatives who showed up for most of her Halloween events smiled sheepishly at Agnes' words.

“Well, sometimes you just have to go with the flow,” he replied with a helpless shrug.

“Anyway,” Agnes continued, Samantha relaxing somewhat as she realized the elderly woman wasn't the overly strict sort, “I'm glad you're here, dear. I have a lot to talk to you and your cousin about later. Speaking of which, where did Hannah get off to?”

“Ah, I think I hear her now,” a tall man with a thick red beard replied with a sigh, glancing down the hall as a girl of about David's age burst through the door, panting and grinning as she ran over to the group, sweat glistening on her brow.

“Sorry I'm late!” the girl who was obviously Hannah laughed apologetically, Samantha's eyes going wide as she noticed the sword scabbard on the teenager's hip, her long red hair tied up to keep it out of the way for when she was swinging it about, “I was practising and I lost track of time!”

“We figured you would,” a woman who bore a striking resemblance to her chuckled, the girl giving a helpless shrug.

“And this, of course, would be your cousin Hannah,” Agnes added, gesturing matter-of-factly, Samantha trying not to laugh as she heard the quick click of Zack's camera behind her, no doubt capturing the moment when Hannah inhaled, her bosom rising higher on the teenager's chest in an appealing fashion.

“Nice to meet you,” Samantha said quickly, Hannah nodding before giving the boys a teasing look, the girl not needing to have eyes in the back of her head to know they were staring at the striking young woman as she turned back to her aunt for a moment.

“Oh, um, I hope you don't mind, but I also brought some friends along,” the girl explained, motioning to the boys who smiled politely at the older woman, “Plus, Zack really likes taking pictures. I hope that's not a problem.”

Agnes laughed softly, shaking her head. “Oh, my dear, everyone is welcome in my home. Remember, just because you're not related by blood, doesn't make you any less family,” she assured, glancing at Lily for a a brief second, Samantha's mother wincing ever so slightly.

“Anyway, it's always lovely to have more young people come to visit,” Agnes continued, smiling at the children, “It breathes new life into this old house. As for pictures, please take as many as you can. I'm less mobile than I used to be, and there's places in this manor I haven't seen in decades. For that matter, I likely may never get to visit some of them again, so if you could help me see them one last time, you would be doing me a very large favour.”

“Well I have been looking forward to showing you guys around,” Hannah added eagerly, “I've lived here my whole life, and I still findin' new and interesting things 'round here.”

Agnes chuckled softly, nodding in agreement. “It was like that when Angus and I were children,” the woman admitted wistfully, glancing momentarily at the other adults as they broke off into their own conversations. Lowering her voice a little, her smile gaining a hint of mischief, Agnes added, “The two of us had such adventures back then. But, sadly, nothing lasts forever, and adult responsibilities come for us all, so I highly recommend you enjoy this time while you can.”

Her eyes wide, Samantha nodded firmly in agreement, before frowning thoughtfully. “Angus was my great great grandfather, right?” the girl inquired curiously, her aunt smiling sadly.

“Yes, dear,” the woman replied, smiling sadly, nodding slowly, “And just so you know, you have his eyes. And his tendency for seeking out adventure from what I've heard about you.”

“Sounds about right,” Zack chuckled, Samantha grinning happily at the admission.

“Do you have any pictures of him?” the girl inquired, glancing about the various photos and portraits that decorated the front room, Agnes chuckling softly and glancing down the eastern hallway.

“Several, with one in particular I'd really like to show you later,” the woman admitted with a hint of mischief in her tone, “But, for now, take some time, get to know the people here and do some exploring. I have a lot I'd like to talk to you and Hannah about later, but I want you all to get settled first. And above all else, have fun while you're here.”

The three children nodded as the bearded man walked over to them, sighing heavily and shaking his head even as he smiled down at Hannah. “Whatever am I gonna do with this one?” he muttered teasingly, the girl grinning up at him challengingly.

“I'd recommend buying her that new crossbow she wants,” Anges replied with a slow, casual shrug, glancing askance at the teenager with a small amused smirk.

“There you go, encouraging her delinquency again,” the man replied teasingly, giving the old woman a teasing wink.

“It's a grandmother's responsibility to spoil your children for you,” Agnes replied, lifting her chin and doing her best to sound authoritative and sagely, the children glancing between the two adults in amusement as the man letting out a laugh.

“Actually, Ethel's over there talking to Jim and Lily,” he replied teasingly, the old woman letting out a dismissive snort of laughter.

“The responsibility only intensifies with the more iterations of 'grand' you add on,” she told him firmly, Hannah grinning broadly and shaking her head in amusement.

“She's got ya there, dad,” she told the man who simply sighed in faux helplessness, smiling fondly at Agnes before turning to his daughter.

“Okay, why don't you show your new friends where they'll be staying? Maybe show them around a bit,” he told her, the girl nodding enthusiastically.

“I'm all over it!” Hannah laughed, waving David and Jennifer over before leading the way up the stairs, “Come on, you lot, I'll show you to your rooms!”

“We're each getting our own room, then?” Zack inquired, focusing his camera on Hannah's bottom for a moment as the girl headed up the stairs ahead of everyone.

“Ah, the three of you will,” the teenager chuckled, shooting David and Jennifer a sly grin over her shoulder, Samantha frowning thoughtfully for a moment.

“Wait, are you saying what I think you're saying?” the little girl inquired suspiciously, her cousin chuckling and giving a non-committal shrug.

“What'd'ya think I'm sayin'?” Hannah replied in a faux-innocent tone, glancing at the various photos that lined the wood-panelled wall.

“Clearly you're saying that those two will be sharing a room,” Evan commented sagely, pushing his glasses up his nose as he glanced back at David.

“What? You can't be serious!” Samantha exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air as they reached the the second floor, the girl spinning about to give David and Jennifer an incredulous look, “Do our parents know about this?!”

“Not so loud, Sam, you'll wake up the ghosts,” Zack teased as David gave his sister a smug smile and Jennifer found herself at a loss for words, glancing askance and blushing.

“To be fair, at this point, I think it's just a matter of pragmatism,” Evan added sagely, the boy giving a bit of a shrug, swallowing hard as he met Samantha's gaze, the girl still glaring in a way that the boy had mixed feelings about, “I mean, it is a bit unrealistic to think they could keep those two apart, right?”

“He's not wrong...” Jennifer muttered, blushing and squeezing David's hand tighter as Hannah laughed, shaking her head in amusement.

“It's not fair,” Samantha muttered, turning about and taking a deep breath, realizing that she was making the sort of scene that her parents had specifically told her not to make.

Hannah chuckled softly, smiling down at the girl before looking to the boys. “Is she always this adorable when she's angry?” the teenager asked, the two of them grinning and trying not to laugh as Samantha blushed hard, suddenly wishing she had somewhere to hide.

“Anyway,” Hannah continued, leading the procession down the hall past a couple of doors before stopping, turning and gesturing dramatically at one of them. “This'll be your room while you're here, Sam.”

Samantha looked up at the dark wooden door. There was nothing outwardly different or unique about it, looking much like the other doors along the hallway, but something told her that there was more to it than she was seeing.

Taking a deep breath, the girl turned the handle and pushed her way inside, uncertain of what to expect. What met Samantha was a room that hadn't changed overly much in the last nearly hundred years since it last had a regular occupant.

A large canopy bed sat against the middle of the far wall, its bedding recently changed, with a pair of long windows flanking it that overlooked the front yard, allowing the sun to fill the room with its golden light.

Beside the bed was an antique night-stand with two drawers set into it, atop of which was an equally ancient seeming oil lamp. Samantha could only assume that it'd had been left there as a reminder of times long past given that right beside it sat a lamp that was probably new when her parents were children.

Looking about the room, the girl smiled at the small collection of likely hand carved toy soldiers that sat upon the long dresser to her right and the large wooden wardrobe that took the place of a proper closet in more modern homes.

To the left was a large writing desk, its surface scarred here and there from years of use, along with an inkwell that had likely gone dry long ago. Above it, however, Samantha saw a large painting that made the girl take a deep breath.

It depicted a family of four, the father a tall, broad shouldered man in an archaic military uniform, his fiery red beard neatly trimmed as he stood proudly beside an equally regal looking woman in a long, formal dress from before the turn of the previous century.

Before them stood a pair of children. Though they were a boy and girl their resemblance was uncanny, and were more than likely twins. The children were about Samantha's age, dressed as formally as their parents, but with something mischievous in their green eyes despite not actively smiling in the portrait.

“That's them, isn't it?” Samantha inquired, glancing over at Hannah as the older girl stepped closer and smiled up at the painting, “That's Aunt Agnes and her brother, isn't it?”

Hannah nodded. “Angus,” she said in a more serious tone, “Your great-great grandfather. Uncle for me, though.”

Samantha nodded thoughtfully, smiling at Zack as the boy came up and took a picture of the painting. “I didn't know they were twins, though,” the girl noted, her cousin giving a bit of an amused grin.

“And they were pretty much inseparable from what I've heard,” Hannah agreed, waving the group back out of the room, “Anyway, I gotta show the rest of you where you're staying.”

It took Samantha a moment to pry herself away from the painting, glancing at the toys on the dresser for a moment before slipping back out into the hallway. “This was his room once, wasn't it?” she asked, half-rhetorically, her cousin nodding.

“And this was Agnes', but they both moved to larger rooms when they grew up and got married,” the teenager remarked, giving the door to the room they'd initially walked past a casual wave, “Which means it's my room now! But these two, are for the boys.”

Hannah turned and motioned to the two rooms adjacent the twin's old rooms, the boys grinning as they realised that the three of them would be staying extremely close together. Samantha, though, frowned a little, not quite liking the break in tradition. She was used to being in the middle, but at the same time, she knew it would be wrong to switch rooms. Hers had once been her great-great grandfather's room, after all.

“So, what about us?” David inquired, raising an eyebrow as Hanna continued to the end of the hall where another flight of stairs lead to the third floor.

“You two are getting one of the adult guest rooms,” Hannah explained, glancing over her shoulder at the older boy with a mischievous grin, “You'll be on the same floor as our parents, though, so you might wanna keep it down a little.”

David looked away and Jennifer blushed as the boys laughed and Samantha rolled her eyes, the group continuing on their way up the carpeted stairs. “How many rooms does this place even have?” Zack inquired, taking a picture of a small statue against the wall.

“More than enough, that's for sure!” Hannah replied teasingly, the girl naming off the occupants of the rooms they passed to make sure she got the right one, “Okay, this is yours.”

David and Jennifer glanced at one another, unable to keep from grinning, the two laughing as they pushed open the door and hurried inside. “They're like newly weds,” Evan whispered to his friends, Samantha letting out a laugh, the girl still envying them.

“Just make sure to come out for dinner,” Hannah teased as Zack hurried over to take a few pictures of the even more spacious room than the ones the children were staying in.

“Hey, what's with the extra door?” the boy inquired as the Jennifer spun about, trying to take it all in and David fell backwards onto the enormous bed, laughing happily.

“Oh, these rooms have small bathrooms attached to them,” Hannah explained with a shrug, “Apparently it took some work to install actual proper plumbing back in the day, but it's functional.”

“Do the rest of us have to hike over to the out house in the back then?” Zack teased, Hannah letting out a laugh and rolling her eyes.

“Naw, we have several proper but less exclusive bathrooms around here,” she explained, smiling at the couple one last time before leading the way back the way the group had come, “One of them's super fancy too if that's your thing.”

“Fancy like big enough for more than one person?” Zack inquired teasingly, giving the teenager a sly look that made her grin and laugh.

“Ah, you could probably fit like fifteen people if they were all super friendly,” Hannah replied in a low tone, Samantha finding herself blushing a bit at the possibilities.

“So where to next?” Zack inquired, taking a picture down the hall to the distant seeming window at the end.

“Dinner's not too far away now, so we should probably head back downstairs, Hannah replied with a shrug, “The grand tour can wait until after. You're all here for like a week or so, right?”

“Or at least 'til you guys get sick of us, I suppose,” Samantha answered slyly, giving a bit of a shrug, “But I get the feeling that with a house like this, you can avoid people pretty easily.”

“Oh, for days!” Hannah laughed before sticking her head back into David and Jennifer's room, “Oi! We're heading to dinner and I didn't leave you a map, you might wanna tag along!”

Laughing at the idea, the children followed Hannah back down, followed a moment later by the the others, the teenager leading them to the far end of the first floor.

Passing by several smaller doors, the children's eyes widened as they approached a dining room easily five times larger than theirs back home, it's entrance way guarded by a pair of large wooden doors that had mostly been slid into the walls at either side.

One wall of the room faced the backyard, with several long, tall windows overlooking it, with the opposite decorated with somewhat faded, but still fancily pattered wallpaper with a small number of paintings.

The room was lit by a pair of large, ornate chandeliers that hung from the ceiling overtop a heavy wooden table that stretched most of the length of the room. Seated in the numerous antique chairs were most of Samantha and Hannah's relatives, the table already set as the group arrived.

“Having a good time so far?” Hannah's father inquired, looking up at them and smiling from his place on Agnes' right, the elderly woman seated at the head of the table.

“This house is so amazing, I almost forgot there was food coming!” Zack laughed as he took a few pictures before taking a short panoramic video of the room.

“Who are you and what have you done with Zack?!” Samantha teased, the boy laughing and swatting playfully at her arm just as a well-concealed door was pushed open, a mix of laughter and conversation spilling into the room.

“I've gotta say, Steven would divorce Margo and marry that kitchen if he could see it right now!” Jim laughed as he came into the room, grinning at Agnes, the woman giving him an amused smile, pleased by the peculiar compliment of her home.

“We'll have Zack take a tour of it later,” Lily assured him with amusement, both of Samantha's parents helping to carry platters of food out from the kitchen, followed soon after by Hannah's mother, “Then we worry about the divorce proceedings.”

“If my parents get divorced can I come life with you guys?” Zack asked brightly, grinning as he caught Jim's eye, the man letting out a laugh, about to say something when Lily shot him a warning look that could've dropped a sparrow at five hundred paces.

Jim cleared his throat, helping to set the table and glancing at the children. “Ah, we can cross that bridge when we come to it,” he told them, suddenly noticing that Hannah was still wearing a sword on her hip, the man turning to her father, “Um, do you usually have dinner armed around here?”

Ralph sighed, shaking his head slowly at the girl. “I'm pretty sure that we're not under siege, love. If you could maybe put that somewhere until after we eat, that'd be great.”

Hannah gave a surprised look, having forgotten her sword was even there. “Sorry, sorry...” she muttered, the children watching older girl unbuckle the belt she'd attached her scabbard to and put it, sword and all onto a small table by the door, “Guess I got caught up with things.”

“I was meaning to ask about that,” Samantha commented, the boys nodding in agreement, making her cousin grin happily.

“I'll tell ya all about after,” the teenager promised before leading the group to the table to join the rest of the family for dinner...

*****

Dinner went smoothly enough, with Samantha and the boys mostly chatting with Hannah, the adults switching repeatedly between conversations, catching up on family gossip and talking about their careers with David and Jennifer finding themselves caught in the middle a bit, the girl blushing as both Samantha's and Hannah's grandfathers insisted that David was a very lucky boy indeed and that he should hold on tp what they considered to be a “great catch.”

The children, meanwhile, barely paid them much mind, listening to Hannah talk about the history the manor and stories about the village just down the road and the surrounding area in general.

When asked about ghosts, though, Hannah just laughed and shook her head, reminding them that the manor's history was far from dark, with all those who'd lived there having lead long, happy lives.

Occasionally glancing over at the adults as everyone ate what was possibly the best roast beef and mashed potatoes they'd ever had, Samantha couldn't help but notice her mother.

Lily was far from a quiet person. Being in sales, her whole job was about not being quiet, after all, and it wasn't unusual for her to be the center of attention much of the time. But somehow, Lily seemed oddly quiet, almost seeming nervous at times, especially when speaking to aunt Agnes. If anything, her mother seemed rather deferential, seemingly finding it hard to look the elderly woman in the eye.

Frowning thoughtfully, Samantha made a note to herself to ask about it later, but was quickly distracted as the adults started talking about her and the boys' upcoming birthday.

Smiling in-spite of herself, Samantha shrank down a little in her seat, trying not to draw too much attention to herself as the adults looked in her and the boys direction from time to time. She'd made a promise about that, Samantha reminded herself, the girl blushing a bit, trying to hide behind her bangs, the boys thankfully too distracted to notice.

Dinner ended not long after with the sun having set outside and the chandeliers taking over the role of lighting the room as the adults relaxed, sipping wine and chatting. The children, meanwhile, finally found an excuse to excuse themselves, following Hannah out of the room and into a kitchen that could easily have served a small restaurant if need be.

“Your dad was right. He'd love do some work here,” Zack chuckled as he cast his camera about, noting the interesting mix of old and new appliances, everything a mix of stainless steel and marble counter-tops in a room whose structure was still clearly more than a century old.

“We've done our best to keep with the times in a few places,” Hannah explained with a shrug, leading the trio out to a small door once used by servants out onto the manor's back patio, the girl pausing to flip a switch that would turn the outside lights on before pushing the door open and crossing the threshold, “but at the same time, we've done best to keep the old world charm thing goin' over the years.”

Taking a deep breath, Samantha found the night air cool in comparison to inside the manor, the girl closing her eyes and taking a deep breath of the sweat country air. The night was quieter than she was used to, with no distant sound sounds of traffic or the sounds of neighbours.

Instead the air was filled mostly by the sounds of crickets and the occasional calls of night birds and other animals. Looking up at the sky, Samantha smiled, the girl slowly turning in a circle, finding far more stars than she was used to without the lights of the city to hide them.

Sighing happily, Samantha took in the the back yard, the area directly in front of her stretching out to the edge of the forest, the trees held back by a high stone wall. The area between a large garden, full of herbs and vegetables that made her smile, reminding the girl of Margo's, as well as an area with a large fountain, surrounded by statues and decorative trees.

But what drew the boys' attention was to the right of the gardens where Hannah had set up a practice area beside a small storage shed. Leading the way over to it, Hannah drew her sword, giving it a dramatic flourish before hitting one of the target dummies she had set up for that purpose.

Watching Hannah for a moment, the trio exchanged bemused looks, the older girl's movements were fluid and graceful, weaving and dodging and keeping her weapon between herself and the target with ease, before striking forward, Hannah's swift strikes almost a dance before slipping away as though to avoid counter attacks.

“You know, I'm really only good at this in video games,” Zack confessed with a sheepish grin, the older girl turning about with amused smile as she panted a bit, wiping the sweat from her brow on to her sleeve.

“Don't worry about it too much, I'm mostly just showin' off right now!” she laughed, lowering her sword and moving it closer so the three could inspect it.

“Um, is this a rapier?” Samantha inquired, the lights from the house reflecting off the well kept blade.

“It's a cutlass, actually,” Hannah replied with a shrug, turning it slightly sideways, to show it off better, “But it's sorta related in a way. Kinda surprised you don't recognize it, though, seein' as your town was founded by pirates and all!”

“Um, ex-pirates,” Evan corrected with a chuckle, the teenager grinning at him, “They went legit not long before founding the town, even if they did do some 'privateering' for a bit. Money from the Crown being too good to pass up and all that.”

Hannah chuckled, nodding in agreement. “Sounds 'bout right,” the girl agreed thoughtfully, “So, how'd you three like to give it a go? I'd love t' give ya'll a few lessons if you're interested!”

“Think we have time?” Samantha asked hopefully, glancing back at the house, suddenly worried that her mother might embarrass her by calling out of one of the many windows for the three of them to go bed already.

Hannah gave a laugh and shook her head. “Naw, our parents go a ways back, they'll be catching up for at least a few more hours, so they won't mind you staying up a little late, especially when you're learnin' a practical skill!”

“We don't get in many sword fights back home, though,” Evan said quietly, blushing a bit and glancing askance as Hannah grinned at him.

“Well, I'm all for it,” Zack replied excitedly, bouncing a bit as Samantha nodded in agreement, her cousin flashing the trio an amused grin.

“Okay, I'll show ya'll a few basic things, but it's prolly better t' have more light before I break the crossbows!” she laughed, the children exchanging excited glances.

“David would be so jealous,” Samantha whispered, Zack glancing up at the house and smirking to himself.

“He's probably having a biology lesson right now anyway,” he murmured back, his friends laughing quietly as Hannah came back with several wooden swords.

“It ain't that I don't trust ya, it's just better to start with somethin' that yer not gonna need a hospital visit for when you mess up and smack yourself with it,” she explained teasingly, handing the swords out to each of them.

“I'm pretty sure my mum counted my limbs before I left, probably best to come back with all of them,” Zack added, making Hannah laugh as the boy lifted his sword up to the light from the house toe examine it.

“These are pretty well-made,” Evan observed, giving his a practice swing as Zack teasingly tapped his against the end of Samantha's, the girl smirking at him and refusing to take the bait.

“My grandfather put them together for me and some friends of mine from the village when we were younger,” Hannah explained, nodding towards the eastern end of the manor, “he's taken over the workshop we got here. Mostly just does stuff with wood, though, not much call for blacksmithing these days.”

“They must have been pretty self-sufficient back when this place was built, though,” Evan observed, the three children stepping back a bit to get a feel for the swords they'd been given.

“Well, t'be fair, we grow more of our own food now than we used ta,” Hannah explained, the girl frowning slightly as she stepped over to Zack, grabbing his arm and making a seemingly slight adjustment that made the boy blush just a bit, “But these days we have both the garden and a little greenhouse, as well as a few chickens down by the other end of the manor.”

“My mother would approve!” Zack laughed, Hannah nodding thoughtfully to herself as she stepped back and gave the trio an appraising look.

“Okay, so one at a time, come at me with whatever it is ya think ya got,” Hannah said teasingly, the children grinning nervously, exchanging glances before both Samantha and Evan pushed Zack forwards.

“You don't waste any time, do you?” the boy said teasingly, Hannah smirking at him with amusement, the girl flinging her long red braid back over her shoulder before lifting her wooden sword and pointing it at Zack.

“Eh, country folk tend to be a might more direct,” the teenager replied, laughing as Zack charged forward, the redhead easily side-stepping him as she lifted her sword under his, pushing the boy's arm upwards before pulling back and grinning at him.

“My yer an eager one!” Hannah laughed teasingly as Zack spun around, panting softly, the girl showing off by flipping her sword around her hand as the two stared into one another's eyes for a moment, “the girls in town must have fun with you around!”

“Not a single on of 'em is safe!” Zack assured her with a grin, his friends laughing and shaking their heads.

“He is a handful,” Samantha noted teasingly, “I had to get into rugby just to keep him in his place!”

“How's that workin' out?” her cousin inquired, chuckling as Zack moved closer again, trying to actually put some thought into what he was doing, keeping his arm closer to himself this time before taking a swing at the girl.

“Well, it was a bit of a fair fight up until about April when he decided to get taller again, but I've got Evan to back me up, so it's not too bad,” Samantha replied teasingly, laughing as Hannah wrapped Zack's knuckles with the flat of her wooden blade, the boy nearly dropping his sword as she danced to one side and gave his bottom a teasing smack with it.

“Hey! No fair!” Zack laughed, jumping as he reached back to protect himself, the older girl tossing her sword into her other hand before stepping closer and bringing her sword around from Zack's left flank, holding it just in front of his chest from behind.

“You shouldn't leave yerself open like that, lad,” Hannah said teasingly before leaning in close to Zack's ear, the boy standing a little taller, a tinge of excitement shot through him, feeling the teenager's body press closer against his back, “Unless ya like takin' it from behind?”

“I'll leave that to the professionals,” Zack replied, glancing back at Samantha with a sly, teasing smile.

“Oh, I'll show you professional!” the girl threatened with a laugh as Hannah released the boy and took a step back.

“Okay, let's see what you can do, blondie,” she told Evan mirthfully, the teenager stretching out her arms a bit, finally feeling properly warmed up. Zack, meanwhile panting softly as he moved back to Samantha's side, his eyes lingering on the red-headed teen for moment longer.

“Looks like you're about ready to draw your other weapon,” Samantha giggled softly, playfully nudging Zack with her hip, the boy giving his head a shake before catching on and letting out a laugh as he glanced downward.

“Not my fault your family's full of hot redheads,” he whispered back as Evan took a deep breath and stepped forward, keeping his sword high and trying to watch what Hannah's shoulders were doing, not just the way her breasts were moving slightly in time with her breathing.

“I take it you're the smart one, then?” Hannah inquired half-rhetorically, the boy keeping his distance at first, the two stepping slowly sideways, sizing one another up as Evan nibbled his bottom lip, his heart racing.

“Um, people like to say I'm a genius,” he confessed, trying to sound charming and funny, but certain he was only coming across as maybe just adorable given the age difference, “But I'm finding the title of criminal mastermind kind of growing on me.”

Hannah laughed in gleeful amusement as the boy adjusted his glasses before suddenly slipping forward, his sword pointed straight at the teenager, lunging towards her as quickly as he could.

Grinning as she turned sideways and danced backwards, Hannah took a deep breath, teasingly pushing her bosom out at the boy as he passed by her. Hannah then swung her sword low and tapped the back of the boy's leg, Evan stumbling forward a bit as his friends cheered.

“Aww, you almost had her there!” Zack laughed as Samantha gave a cheer, the boy turning about and resisting the urge to glance over, keeping his eyes on his opponent.

“Distracting yer opponent and hittin' when she's not expecitin' it. I like it!” Hannah laughed with a grin, the girl teasingly flipping her sword about again, letting the boy take his next move.

“Well, they do say that it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for,” Evan replied, catching his breath and taking a moment to cast his eyes across the girl, half-wondering if she might be a preview of how Samantha would look in a few years.

“Should I keep my bedroom door locked at night then?” Hannah inquired teasingly, Zack laughing loudly as Evan blushed, the boy swallowing hard, casting a glance at Samantha, the girl giggling and she smiled knowingly back at him.

“Well, I dunno if I'd go that far,” Evan replied with a small, nervous shrug, meeting Hannah's gaze as best he could, “But I mean, if the last year has taught me anything, it's that sometimes taking chances can be super fun. The bigger the risk, the better the reward, right?”

Hannah grinned. “You like reaching for the stars, eh?” the girl asked teasingly.

“Oh, I reached them a long time ago,” he chuckled, glancing over at Samantha for a moment, the girl blushing and glancing askance as she tried not to smile.

“Aww, you guys are a adorable!” Hannah replied, her hand over her heart, making Evan blush as well as he swallowed hard and turned back to the teenager.

“Well, that aside,” the boy chuckled nervously, Samantha finding herself blushing as well, her heart racing at Evan's words, “time to finish making a fool of myself, I suppose.”

“Just do your best,” Hannah told him, her tone becoming a little more serious and heat-felt, “It's not always about winning. Sometimes it's about showing your potential, or learnin' from yer mistakes. Besides, this is just for fun, right?”

Evan nodded, taking a deep breath before moving to stab forward, only to hop to the left and swing low at Hannah's hip. The girl let out a laugh, seeing through the attempt, but giving Evan a genuine smile as she side-stepped and brought her sword up under his.

With a surprised gasp, the boy felt a sudden sharp impact, his fingers loosening for just a second. It was a second too long, though, Evan's eyes going wide as his weapon was suddenly sailing high into the air, Hannah laughing, holding her hand up, hoping to catch it when it came back down.

As things seemed to move in slow motion for a moment, a sudden thought came to Evan. What would Zack do? He didn't always have the wisest of ideas, but he certainly always had fun ones. Taking another quick breath, Evan launched himself forward, jumping on top of Hannah in a far from perfect tackle.

The girl letting out a surprised yelp, the two of them fell to the ground laughing, Zack and Samantha running over as the two rolled about for a moment before Evan pushed himself up, giving Hannah an apologetic smile.

“Um, sorry about that, it seemed like a good idea at the time,” he panted, the girl grinning with amusement before glancing downwards.

“Not only that, but now we know what you were really after!” she told him teasingly, Evan's gaze following hers, the boy's cheeks flushing red as he found one of his hands pressing into the teenager's breast.

“Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!” Evan said quickly, scrambling to his feet with help from Zack who couldn't stop laughing as Hannah just shook her head and laughed as well.

“I'll teach you to tackle properly later,” Samantha promised with a grin, amused by the noticeable bulge in the front of Evan's trousers.

“That'll probably make it more fun next time it happens,” Hannah chuckled, Evan swallowing hard again and blushing a bit, the boy regretting having gotten up quite so quickly, “But hey, good job! I think we'll call this one a draw.”

“Nice!” Zack commented with a grin, Samantha shoving him teasingly with her hip.

“My turn then?” the girl inquired, her cousin nodding giving Evan a teasing smile as the boy shuffled over to stand next to Zack.

“Yup! Whenever you're ready!” Hannah encouraged, taking a step back and taking on a defence stance.

Leaning closer to Evan, Zack glanced askance at the two redheads as Samantha tried to figure out how to go about it.

“How was it?” Zack whispered, Evan shrinking down a bit, trying not to smile too obviously.

“She's very firm,” Evan whispered back, the two boys glancing back at the two girls, Samantha trying to keep her distance, swinging and jabbing with her sword in a few different ways, only to have her cousin easily knock her weapon aside with an amused smile.

“I might need to test that theory myself,” Zack chuckled softly, Evan raising an amused eyebrow, “Not that I don't trust your hypothesis or anything.”

“So, for science, then?” Evan inquired teasingly, Zack grinning, trying not to laugh as he watched the two girls spar.

“Yeah, definitely for science,” he agreed, the two focusing on the girls again, “Lots of science. Possibly, all the science!”

Meanwhile, Samantha's heart raced, the girl grinning as she and her cousin circled each other. “Don't get too distracted now, kiddo,” Hannah said teasingly, Samantha glancing between the boys and Hannah, having a good idea of what they were discussing.

“You mean like you did?” Samantha replied with a grin, her cousin laughing as the girl hopped forward, trying to focus on getting a hit in, but winding up swinging wildly as her adrenaline kicked in, Hannah dancing back a bit before easily deflecting her every attempt.

“Don't loose focus now,” Hannah warned in a more serious tone, the teenager frowning thoughtfully as she watched her cousin's attempts at disarming her carefully for a few moments.

Stepping back, Samantha found herself panting heavily, enjoying the challenge despite her frustration. Glancing up at Hannah, her cousin chuckled, grinning back at her. “Had enough?” the older girl inquired, Samantha narrowing her eyes slyly before rushing forward, putting everything into one final attempt.

Swinging her wooden sword towards her cousin's hip at what she hoped was the last second, Samantha grinned as the girl thought she was fast enough, certain that there was no way Hannah could react in time.

Her cousin, however, was still one step ahead. With a teasing laugh, Hannah shoved herself forward, wrapping her arms around Samantha's waist as her foot shot out and hooked around the girl's ankle.

Shoving the child's leg aside, Hannah grinned as Samantha's eyes went wide, the girl suddenly finding herself falling, only to be pulled closer to her cousin as her sword fell into the grass at their feet.

“Whoa...” Zack gasped, the boys staring unblinking as Samantha found herself looking directly into her cousin's teasing gaze, the older girl's face extremely close to her own.

Swallowing hard, Samantha's body trembled, trying to decide how she felt about the position she was in. Hannah was her cousin, but it was fairly distantly, all things considered. And Zack was fine with what had happened with his first cousin, but it still did feel a little weird despite the undeniable excitement she felt rising within her.

“I told you to focus, kiddo,” Hannah said softly, her tone teasing as she adjusted the two of them, setting Samantha down on her feet, the girl's knees still shaking.

“R, right...” Samantha stammered quietly, her cousin giving her a gentle hug before taking a few steps back, Hannah using her sword to push Samantha's fallen weapon up into the air, the teenager catching it in her off-hand.

“Okay, that was fun,” Hannah chuckled, stepping away to put them back in the shed, “If ya three are up for a few real lessons later, though, I'm sure we can work 'em into our schedule.”

“I'd like that!” Zack said excitedly, Samantha nodding quickly, the girl exhaling loudly before walking back to the boys.

“I think you've met your match,” Evan said softly, the girl glancing back at her cousin.

“Pretty much,” she agreed with a laugh, Hannah walking back, her sword back on her hip, the older girl glancing up at the house.

“We should probably head in for now, though,” she explained with a shrug, “It's getting a little late, and you three have kind of a big day tomorrow.”

Samantha swallowed hard at the reminder, the girl both excited and nervous. Glancing at the boys, they couldn't help but grin, clearly thinking the same things she was.

Going back to the patio, Hannah lead the trio to another door, this one grander and more obviously meant for the owners of the manor with a lantern still hanging to one side of it despite the electric light that had been installed to its opposite.

“This place must have been really different back in the day,” Samantha remarked as Hannah unlocked the door and lead the children into a small, but comfortable foyer.

Her cousin nodded thoughtfully. “Yeah, apparently my grandparent's family were the last ones to still employ a handful of servants to help with cleaning and cooking and stuff, but we sorta gave up on that,” she explained with a hint of pride, “These days we take care of things ourselves, although it does mean that a lot of the house just sorta gets ignored, and just stays empty, which I guess is kinda sad.”

How many people could, in theory, live here, anyway?” Evan inquired, the children being lead down a hallway decorated by taxidermied animal heads as well as black and white photos of far off lands featuring various relatives holding archaic firearms.

Hannah shrugged, frowning thoughtfully. “Well, this place has ten larger bedrooms like where my parents stay, fifteen smaller ones and there's about a dozen fairly basic rooms that servants used to use,” Hannah replied with a shrug, the girl smirking a bit as she glanced teasingly over her shoulder at the boy, “But that doesn't mean you couldn't crowd more people into those rooms if there like, really friendly with one another.”

The children laughed as Hannah pushed open a pair large double doors and lead them into a large comfortable sitting room where Hannah's and Samantha's parents were sitting and talking over tea. Stepping aside to let Zack aim his camera at everything he could, Samantha exhaled slowly, the girl shaking her head at the collection of peculiar items former residents of the manor had collected.

Aside from the expected collection of comfortable antique furnishings, various portraits upon the walls, a bookshelf full of leather bound books and an unlit fireplace, the room also apparently served as a display room for various objects likely collected by her relatives on their travels throughout world decades earlier.

“Having fun, kids?” Jim inquired, Evan grinning and nodding as Zack aimed his camera at a small display case sitting on a pillar, the bones something that looked like a cross between a small cat and an alligator trapped forever inside in a menacing pose.

“This place is pretty amazing so far,” Evan replied, doing a double-take as he noticed another display that featured several decorated shrunken heads and a few archaic melee weapons.

“Yeah, and David's gonna be so jealous!” Samantha laughed, peering into a fish-tank full of exotic and colourful fish, the large ugly one with tiger-like stripes puffing out it's long sharp spines menacingly as she met it's gaze, “Hannah let us play with swords and is gonna teach us how to shoot crossbows later!”

“Sweet!” Jim replied with a grin, her mother wincing for a moment before glancing at Hannah who gave the woman a reassuring smile.

“Don't worry, they only got use the wooden ones. The kids'll need to prove themselves before I let them play 'round with the real deal!” Hannah chuckled the children grinning at Lily, the woman breathing a heavy sigh, smiling knowingly as she nodded slowly.

“Just stay safe, okay?” the woman told them.

“Oh, I wouldn't worry too much,” Hannah's mother replied, giving her daughter a knowing smile as she sipped her tea, “My daughter's pretty good at what she does.”

“I learned from the best,” the girl chuckled, smiling at her father who gave helpless shrug, “Anyway, I should probably get this lot t'bed. Wouldn't want them sleeping late and missing their birthday.”

“There'll be none of that until you're at least thirty,” Jim noted, the other adults laughing as everyone said their good nights and followed Hannah out.

“No sign of the love-birds, I see,” Zack commented in a low tone as they headed up back down the hall.

Samantha sighed heavily, the girl rolling her eyes. “They probably went to bed early,” she muttered, trying to keep the envy out of her voice.

“Did you want me to check in on them?” Hanna asked teasingly, Samantha letting out an unhappy sound as the boys laughed.

“Maybe if we just ignore them, they'll sleep in tomorrow,” the girl muttered as the group reached her door.

“As long as you don't,” Hannah reminded her, giving the trio a sly smile before slipping into her room and closing the door.

Waiting a moment, half expecting someone to come up the stairs, Samantha took the boys' hands, finding herself smiling shyly up at them. “You know... I doubt they do bed checks around here,” she said softly, glancing at each of them in turn, the boys exchanging amused glances.

“We'll want to be early to shower and stuff, anyway,” Evan noted sagely, “so we'll probably be up before the adults are.”

“Plus, it's only fair,” Zack added in agreement, “Those two get to share a room the whole time they're here. Why shouldn't we?”

Giggling, Samantha pulled the two boys towards her bedroom door, her heart racing. “Just, um, remember one thing,” she told them, releasing their hands so she could open it, “We're still waiting until tomorrow night.”

“Hey, there's still lots we can do in the meantime,” Zack replied, glancing into the darkened room at the large canopy bed.

“I'm just happy to be here,” Evan added teasingly, closing the door quietly behind him as his friends lead the way inside, Samantha turning on the light-switch and glancing about again.

“Still seems a bit odd to see her so young,” the girl remarked, looking up at the painting over the writing desk.

Stepping beside her, Zack tilted his head curiously at the portrait. “You think they'll mind watching?” he inquired teasingly, Samantha grimacing a little in response.

“Good thing I'm into that,” the girl replied mirthfully, Evan pausing to look up at it as well before heading over to the bed.

“If it makes you feel any better, the bed does have curtains,” the blond boy commented, his friends looking over as Evan unwound the decorative ropes that held the curtains around the bed in place.

“Almost makes it seem like a pillow fort,” Samantha chuckled, Evan grinning and giving her a nod, the girl taking a deep breath, a feeling of nervous excitement filling her.

“Well, best to get ready for bed, then,” said Evan, the boy walking over to a chair where he could leave his clothes before starting to disrobe, Zack nodding in agreement and following suit as Samantha paused, watching the two boys for a moment.

Smiling to herself, she watched them disrobe, both of them definitely taller than they'd been last year at that time, she reasoned. There were other, more subtle changes as well, small hints at the men they would one day become, a fact that sent a tingle of excitement down the little girl's spine.

Once they'd both stripped naked, the boys turned to Samantha, their expressions expectant. “Sleeping in your clothes tonight are we?” Zack inquired teasingly, the girl rolling her eyes and smirking.

“I dunno, might be the only way I keep myself safe tonight,” she chuckled before finally undoing her jeans, her heart racing as she felt the boys' eyes upon her. Eventhough there was hardly a reason for a it at that point, Samantha still couldn't help but feeling a bit of excited embarrassment as they watched her disrobe. Especially since it was pretty much impossible for the two to hide their reactions.

“Enjoying the view I see,” the little redhead teased them as she lifted her shirt over her head, Evan swallowing hard and blushing a bit as Zack let out a laugh.

“Naw, that's just how they normally are!” the boy replied with a grin, Samantha letting out a laugh before throwing her shirt at him.

“That'd make it really hard to walk!” she shot back, the girl giggling as she turned around and pulled down her panties, knowing full-well how the two felt about her bottom as she bent over a bit, pulling them off.

“I guess it would make more sense if they were like, retract able,” Evan pondered with a shrug, Samantha standing taller as she tried to figure out it if the absurd idea made her want to laugh or was too weird to even contemplate.

Glancing side to side as they boys stepped past her, the girl shrugged, watching as they pulled the curtains open at either end and climbed onto the bed at opposite ends.

“Well, anyway, I can't believe we're finally getting a chance to properly sleep in the same bed together,” Samantha mused, watching the two naked boys crawl beneath the blankets before getting comfortable and smiling back at her.

“Care to join us then?” Zack inquired teasingly, his hands behind his head, propped up by one of the pillows.

“I dunno, you both look so happy together, I thought I'd leave you alone for a bit,” Samantha shot back with a grin, Zack laughing and grabbing another pillow, throwing it at her as best he could.

“Don't you dare!” he warned, shaking his head with amusement as Samantha caught the pillow and threw it back onto the bed, “I didn't come all this way to -not- share a bed with a sexy redhead, I'll have you know!”

“Okay, okay,” she muttered with faux-annoyance, shooting him a bit of a smirk, “But we're leaving this part out of the video we're making about this place. Even if it would probably increase my subscriber count!”

“Oooh, this place comes with a free naked redhead, I'm totally giving it a positive review,” Zack teased.

“Okay, just for that, I should put my clothes back on!” she chided teasingly, the girl grabbing up her t-shirt and holding it against her chest.

“Such a tease,” Zack remarked with amusement, Samantha giggling as she dropped the garment and climbed onto the bed, the girl only then reaching out and up with both hands draw the curtains closed at the foot of it.

“Oh please, you get to see me naked all the time,” she replied, glancing backward, making sure she couldn't see the painting before crawling under the blanket at the foot of the bed and slowly crawling her way up between the boys, “why shouldn't I tease you a little?”

“I'm okay with that as long as you do more than just tease,” Evan chuckled, the boy moving onto his side and lifting the blanket to peer under it at the girl.

“Only if you're a good boy,” Samantha giggled as she came out the other end of the blankets, the boys shuffling closer, their warm hands sliding across the girl's skin, making her smile at their gentle touches.

Zack smirked, his hand slipping lower, caressing the girl's thigh. “Now don't get started with that,” he teased, his fingers teasingly caressing the area just above her clit, “There's no way I'm calling you mum.”

Samantha laughed, rolling her eyes as her hands reached out, grasping the boys' manhoods and gently stroking them. “You only get to call me that if I'm having sex with your dad!” she teased, Zack's expression a mix of amusement and worry for half a second before smiling and shaking his head at her.

“I think my actual mum would have a lot to say about that,” he told the girl with a soft chuckle.

“Especially since he thinks of you as family,” Evan added, his hand idly sliding up Samantha's stomach and over her chest before dragging his fingers across the girl's hard pink nipples.

“Well, I do call him uncle...” Samantha murmured, the girl closing her eyes and smiling to herself as the two boys' moved closer, nuzzling her heck before nibbling her ears.

“More Samantha for us then,” Evan replied, the girl giggling as the boy brushed his lips over hers before pressing them firmly, the little redhead letting out a soft, whimpering sigh, giving both boys a momentary firm squeeze.

“So much for sleeping tonight,” Zack chuckled softly, moving in as Evan pulled back and kissing then girl as well, Samantha smiling and giggling softly.

“Hey, I saw how hot and bothered my cousin got you guys. I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about me,” she panted teasingly, the girl letting out a soft moan as Zack gave her another slow kiss.

“Never gonna happen,” Evan whispered into her ear, both boys entwining their legs with Samantha's, their fingers taking turns gently caressing the girl's moist folds.

“C-Careful, I might think you like me,” the girl chuckled, letting out whimpering gasp as she felt both boys giving her ears a nibble again.

“More like love, and you know,” Zack panted, grinning as moved up on his elbow to look down at her, his middle finger pressing against Samantha's moist folds, the girl letting out a long gaps at how easily it slipped inside of her.

“W-Woah...” the girl managed, arching her back, her eyes going wide, panting heavily, her inner walls squeezing hungrily as Zack slowly moved his finger in and out, Evan's fingers teasing her clit at the same time.

“You ready for tomorrow?” Zack inquired teasingly, leaning closer and giving Samantha a gentle kiss.

“M, maybe...” the girl whimpered breathlessly, giving a bit of a smile as she closed her eyes, squirming and panting for breath as Evan pulled away just long enough to draw the blanket off of her.

“Well, a promise is a promise,” Evan chuckled, leaning in to trace slow circles around Samantha's nipple as his hand sliding back down her tummy, Zack grinning and joining in, the girl moaning and whimpering.

“Wh- what I... change my mind?” Samantha managed teasingly, her whole body tingling, her hands shaking as she erratically stroked their shafts, rubbing them against her skin, the boys chuckling softly.

“Oh, you'd be in trouble then,” Zack replied slyly, Samantha giggling, arching her back as both boys kissed and licked her, the three children lost in the moment, barely noticing the odd sounds just outside the silken walls of the canopy bed's curtains.

Squirming beneath the two, the girl closed her eyes, panting heavily and barely noticing as Zack and Evan teased her body. Her excitement rising, Samantha barely noticed the odd sound outside, the noise starting and stopping several times before the girl's mind was able to grasp that it was even happening.

“W-wait...” Samantha managed, the boys taking a moment to actually notice the girl's protest.

Lifting their heads, the two smiled teasingly at her for a moment before hearing an odd sound. The three children glancing at one another, they held their collective breath for a moment until they heard it again. A quiet tapping sound, not unlike a polite knock.

Their bodies tensing, the trio strained to listen, a long moment passing before they heard the light tapping again. “Is someone at the door?” Samantha whispered, jumping a little as the quiet knocking came again, her body tensing.

“I don't think it's the door,” Evan said quietly, frowning as he tried to focus on the sound before it stopped yet again.

“I think it's getting closer,” Zack added, the two boys exchanging glances.

“Maybe it's the ghost?” Evan speculated with a nervous grin.

“Guys! Stop it!” Samantha hissed, finding the idea a little too creepy under the circumstances, the girl swallowing hard before crawling over Evan and peering out of the curtains.

Finding the room dark and still, Samantha's heart raced as she glanced about, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from. The knocking had paused again, making the room seem eerily quiet and only adding to the girl's nervousness.

Hearing it start up again, this time much closer, Samantha let out a yelp, jumping a bit, struggling for half a seconds as she felt the boys wrap their arms around her, the two peering out from behind the curtains as well.

“Maybe someone's hanging more pictures in the other room?” Zack offered with a nervous chuckle.

“At this hour?” Evan asked, his glasses slipping down his nose, the boy half-wishing they'd kept the wooden swords with them, “But whatever it is, we really should check it out.”

Zack nodded, Samantha pursing her lips for a moment as the boys shuffled out of the bed, neither of them seeming bothered by their nakedness given the circumstances.

“Hold on, I'm coming too,” the girl whispered, reminding herself that they were a team, even if in this case she'd feel a little safer staying just behind the two.

Each of them pushing one side of the curtain wall open, the boys glanced about the darkened room, the crescent moon barely sending in enough light to illuminate the gloom.

For a moment, there was silence once again, but as the knocking was started up once more, the three children jumped, their hearts racing as they crept away from the safety of the bed.

“I think it's coming from over there,” Evan whispered, pointing to a spot between the wardrobe and the dresser, Zack nodding as he reached over to switch on the bedside lamp as the knocking stopped.

Wincing a bit at the sudden brightness, the children shuffled their way over to where they'd last heard the sound. Running his hand over the wall, Zack found it completely ordinary, with no signs of anything out of the ordinary, the three children jumping a bit, as they heard another knock from within the wardrobe.

Hearing a soft click and the creaking sound of wood on wood, the three children startled again, letting out a collective yelp as they heard the shuffling of feet within it.

Turning to face the wardrobe, the three stared wide-eyed as one of its doors slowly moved outwards, the three children holding their breath, trembling with uncertainty.

Samantha grabbing their hands, the two boys swallowed hard and faced the slowly opening door, doing their best to appear stoic despite the icy chill of fear that crept down their spines as a pale glow emanated from within.

A heartbeat later, and the three were shocked to see Hannah lean out from inside the wardrobe, the teenager grinning in amusement at the three naked children, her long wavy red hear falling in a bit of a tangle to one side as she gave them a teasing wave.

“Boo!” the teenager laughed, the trio letting out a surprised yelp before bursting out laughing as Hannah stepped out into the room proper, the girl clad in a long white nightgown, her other hand holding a dimly lit lantern.

“We, uh, kinda thought you might be a ghost,” Samantha confessed, feeling a little embarrassed as she glanced askance at her great-grandfather's toy solider collection, her cousin grinning with amusement.

“Naw, there's too much happiness in this house to spawn a good ghost!” Hanna laughed, remembering to lower her voice. grinning as she noticed they boy's erections, “But anyway, sorry for the jump scare, but I was super curious about which one you'd be sneaking around with. But this? This I didn't expect!”

Samantha blushed, pursing her lips as Evan gave a sheepish grin, glancing askance while Zack stood a little taller, lifting his head proudly. “Oh, we're full of surprises,” the boy replied confidently, giving Samantha's hand a reassuring squeeze, “So, um, how long were you hiding in the wardrobe?”

Hannah laughed at the question, shaking her head as she glanced back the way she came. “Um, you should probably come look for yourselves,” the older girl explained, taking a step back and motioning inside the wardrobe, “It's not quite what you might be thinkin'.”

Taking a deep breath, Samantha pushed forward, keeping her grip on the boys' hands as she stepped over to the wardrobe, momentarily forgetting that the three of them were naked. Peering inside, the child's eyes widened as she saw a small darkened doorway at the back of the wardrobe.

“Um, why is this even here?” Samantha inquired, looking up at Hannah, her cousin smiling with amusement.

“It was originally for servants, actually,” the teenager said with a shrug, “Secret passages used to be a way for them to make like they were invisible and stuff. At least until you wanted to actually see them, anyway.”

“But, why the wardrobe?” Zack asked, the boy inhaling sharply as he looked from the dark passage back to Hannah, only then noticing the way the bedside light illuminated the teenager's body through the thin fabric of her night-gown.

“Oh, that way they could do your laundry and stuff without needin' to come into your room,” the taller redhead replied, chuckling at the thought, “Of course, that meant they got to see and hear a lot of private stuff and gossip about it later.”

“Wait, are you saying that all the bedrooms have these secret passages?” Evan inquired thoughtfully, Hannah giving him a non-committal shrug.

“Well, not all of them, just the important ones,” she explained, trying not to laugh as she glanced back at the naked children, “This house actually has a fairly cool network hidden between the walls, but I'm pretty much the only one who ever uses them these days. Let's me get up to all sorts of mischief actually, but it seems you three were takin' it to the next level!”

Samantha blushed, taking a deep breath, momentarily trying to decide if it was worth bothering to try and cover herself up at that point. “We, um, were just having a bit of a sleep over,” the little girl stammered, glancing askance and shuddering a little as she caught sight of the painting, half-wondering what the people in it would make the current situation.

“Seems more like a 'sex over,'” Hannah said teasingly, glancing down at the boys' still mostly erect penises and giggling a little.

“Well, sorta, I guess,” Samantha confessed, the girl nervously nibbling her bottom lip, glad that her cousin wasn't making a huge deal about it, but still a bit worried about what might happen, “But, like, we didn't go like, -that- far, ya know?”

Hannah nodded in understanding, her smile sly as she glanced towards the wardrobe. “Well, let's just say you're not the only ones,” she chuckled softly, the children's curiosity rising.

“Like, my parents, you mean?” Samantha inquired, her cousin chuckling and shaking her head.

“Naw, your brother and his girlfriend,” Hannah explained, Samantha rolling her eyes a bit.

“So, how much sex have they been having, anyway?” Zack inquired, the boy half-curious, his shaft bobbing a little at the thought.

“Oh, pretty much all of it!” Hannah laughed, shaking her head.

“Well then they'd better leave some for the rest of us,” Evan observed, his friends laughing as Hannah tapped her chin thoughtfully.

“Hey, I'm sure we can find some more 'round here if we look hard enough,” she replied with a wry grin, Zack laughing at the absurdity as Evan suddenly blushed, catching the look in the teenager's eyes as Samantha needed a moment to catch on, the girl letting out a nervous laugh.

“Well, we're actually kinda waiting until tomorrow for that sorta thing,” the girl said sheepishly, bowing her head a little as she blushed a bit, her cousin smiling knowingly down at her.

“Hey, there's plenty ya can do besides 'that,'” Hannah said in a quiet, almost sultry tone, the boys' hands shaking as Samantha could almost feel the tension in the air rising, the girl swallowing hard.

“Y-yeah, we kinda figured that out on our own,” the smaller girl chuckled nervously, glancing down at her feet for a moment, the girl trying to decide how much of their shenanigans should could trust her cousin with.

“Well, I'm sure there's still a thing or two I could teach y'all,” Hannah said quietly, the teenager stepping a little closer, both boys gasping as they noticed the way the taller redhead's nipples stood out hard against the thin fabric of her white night-gown, “Assuming that'd be a thing ya'd up for?”

Taking a deep breath, Samantha glanced at the boys. She could hear their breathing, a tiny bit heavier than it normally was, the girl suppressing a giggle as she glanced over at the boys' lower halves. Both of them were almost painfully erect now, making the girl swallow hard as she found herself squeezing her thighs together to fend off the sudden tingling need she felt..

“Well, we've done worse things,” Samantha giggled nervously, the boys grinning nervously as Hannah gave them a sly grin.

“And here I was worried that you lot might be boring,” the teenager chuckled, the three children inhaling sharply as Hannah wasted no time in pulling her night-gown up over her head before smiling at them with amusement, the older girl now entirely naked.

“Now don't be getting' shy on me,” Hannah said teasingly, stepping closer, her hands reaching out towards the boys, Samantha's eyes going wide as her cousin soon stood directly in front of her, the older girl chuckling softly as she leaned in a bit closer.

“Don't worry, we're like four times removed or whatever,” Hannah whispered, the boys inhaling sharply as she took hold of their shafts, stroking them gently, their breathes quickening, “So it's not all that weird us being cousins, right?”

Samantha swallowed hard, her eyes drawn for a moment to her cousin's bosom, the teenager's nipples looking hard and inviting atop firm, almost proud seeming breasts. “Well, if Zack can do stuff with his first cousin, I guess I don't see why not,” the girl replied nervously, inwardly amazed that the evening had taken such a turn.

“Oh, you are a naughty one, ain't ya?” Hannah chuckled teasingly, glancing at Zack who sighed happily and nodded a little, giving Samantha's hand a reassuring squeeze before letting it go.

“We've had our fair share of adventures,” the boy chuckled, exhaling slowly as Hannah's fingers momentarily tugged at his foreskin, the boy's hand slipping behind Samantha to caress the girl's small, firm bottom.

“Any of them involve you and another girl, love?” Hanna inquired teasingly rubbing her nose against Samantha's, the girl blushing, her body trembling as she glanced askance, slowly unwinding her finger's from Evan's.

“It's um, been a while, I guess, but... yeah,” the little girl confessed, trying to sort out the mess of emotions she was feeling in that moment, but deciding it was probably best not to let herself get too shy, instead reaching out and placing her hands upon Hannah's flat tummy before slowly sliding them upwards.

Giving the boys a sly smile, the teenager tugged them close as Samantha's hands slid up towards Hannah's breasts, the little girl's eyes wide with a mix of fascination and arousal.

“No sense bein' shy, right?” Hannah chuckled, the boys nodding nervously before flanking the two girls, placing a hand on each of them.

“This is kinda crazy,” Zack whispered, shaking his head slowly, unable to keep from smiling as he slid his hand over both Samantha and Hannah's bottoms, giving both a firm squeeze.

“We've done crazier things,” Samantha giggled nervously, swallowing hard before running her tiny fingers across her cousin's firm breasts, her heart racing as she met Hannah's gaze, the teenager leaning slowly forward.

“You'll have to tell me all about it later,” the taller girl said softly, the boys gasping as Hannah gave them both a firm squeeze before closing the gap and pressing her lips to Samantha's.

The girl's body tensed for a moment, letting out a soft whimper, the boys' breath quickening, their hands caressing her skin as she felt Hannah push a little closer, her cousin's tongue pushing firmly between the child's lips.

Her body quivering, Samantha pushed down her nervousness, remembering the last time she'd done something like this, the girl half-wondering how her friends from camp were doing. Sighing softly, Samantha gave in to the sensation, her fingers squeezing Hannah's hard nipples as her tongue moved to meet the taller girl's.

“This is amazing,” Evan breathed, both boys watching with intense interest as the two kissed, both moaning softly, Hannah's fingers gripping their shafts a little tighter, stroking them a bit faster.

“I could watch this all day,” Zack chuckled softly, swallowing hard the boy panting softly, his hands caressing both girls' skin as he watched them with aroused interest.

Samantha let out a soft whimpering moan, her appreciative audience making everything more intense, the girl pressing her lips closer to Hannah's, their tongues sliding across one another. One of her hands sliding lower, Samantha took a deep breath, feeling her cousin's tight curls against her fingertips, the girl taking a moment to explore them as Hannah chuckled softly into her mouth.

Sliding her fingers lower, Samantha smiled inwardly, feeling how moist her cousin's folds were, pleased that the older girl was just as excited as she was. Pulling her lips away slowly, the girl panting as she looked up into Hannah's eyes, Samantha wet her lips, trying to find the courage to speak.

“Can... can I taste you?” the little redhead inquired, Hannah giggling softly, her hand hands slipping away from the boys so she could hold Samantha's face.

“You are so cute,” the teenager chuckled, giving the girl another deep kiss before moving her hands to Samantha's shoulders and giving her a gentle downward push.

Glancing askance at each of the boys, Samantha gave a nervous grin before slowly dropping down, pausing momentarily to give her cousin's nipple a teasing lick before moving onto her knees.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha stared for a moment at the dark red curls just overtop of Hannah's folds, the girl wondering how her own would compare one day, her fingertips gently moving through them curiously.

“That's nice...” Hannah murmured, brushing her fingers through Samantha's hair, smiling to herself as the boys knelt down for a better view.

“Should've grabbed my camera,” Zack chuckled, Hannah letting out a bit of a laugh.

“Maybe for next time,” the teenager replied teasingly, the three children laughing nervously, uncertain as to how serious she was.

“We've got all week,” Samantha replied with a bit of a shrug, flashing her cousin a grin before leaning closer, her hands moving to take hold of the boys' shafts, both of them letting out surprised gasps.

“She's always so considerate,” Evan chuckled, his hand caressing Hannah's thigh as Samantha's tongue nervously slid slowly along her cousin's folds, the teenager's body trembling, letting out a soft gasp at the sensation.

“Best girlfriend ever,” Zack agreed, one of his hands caressing Hannah's bottom, his index finger pressing between her firm cheeks so he could gently rub against her entrance.

“You three are really somethin',” Hannah panted, letting out a soft moan as Zack's finger pushed a little deeper, Samantha's tongue moving faster, the little girl sighing happily as she licked her cousin's folds and stroked the boys' shafts.

“We've learned so much this year,” Evan chuckled with a sheepish smile, the boy's running affectionately through Samantha's hair, “But I guess we could use a little more practice with some things.”

Hannah moaned deeply, Samantha's tongue sliding up to caress her clit before pushing between her folds and suckling hard against them. “N-not complaining...” the teenager managed, her fingers curling in the little redhead's hair, pulling it just enough to make Samantha's body quiver, the girl moaning hungrily.

Glancing down at her cousin, Hannah sighed happily, grinning as her body trembled, finding it hard to remain standing as Samantha's tongue caressed her folds.

“You actually really like doing that, don't you?” the teenager inquired teasingly, tugging the child's hair just a little harder, Samantha's cheeks flushing red as she let out a soft whimper.

“She, ah, won't admit that most of the time, though,” Zack panted, flashing Samantha a grin as she tried and failed to give him a dirty look, the boy trying not to laugh.

“You probably like it when people slap your butt, too,” Hannah teased, Samantha closing her eyes tightly, the girl's breath quickening, finding her cousin's words both embarrassing and arousing at the same time.

“Might need to keep that in mind for later,” the teenager chuckled, closing her eyes as she panted happily, Samantha's lips suckling hard against her clit as the tip of the little girl's tongue made quick tight circles against her clit.

“And here I thought we might have time to get bored out here,” Evan chuckled, his hand sliding up Hannah's flat tummy up to her breast, the boy giving it a gentle, experimental squeeze, finding himself momentarily fascinated by it.

Hannah let out a bit of a laugh, shaking her head slowly. “Honestly, we... we ah, we do this sorta thing a fair bit, 'round here,” she confessed, panting heavily for a moment before adding, “Me and the ah, the kids from the village, I mean.”

“Hot,” Zack remarked, pushing his finger deeper into the teenager's bottom, causing Hannah to jump a little, letting out a whimpering gasp as his finger slid back and forth, “We are so gonna have to trade stories later.”

The little redhead just nodded, closing her eyes and frowning a little as the sensations the three children sent through her became harder and harder to ignore. Her breath quickening, Hannah took a firm hold of Samantha's shoulders for support, her body shaking as the girl pushed her squirming tongue between her folds, suckling hungrily against them, moaning and giggling teasingly.

Taking a deep breath, Hannah let out a final gasping cry as the children pushed her over the edge, the teenager panting and grunting, her body shaking hard and almost falling over. Laughing, the boys wrapped their arms about her, groping and caressing Hannah as Samantha lapped hungrily at the teenager's moist folds.

Forcing her eyes open, Hannah whimpered helplessly, feeling the boys' hardness rubbing against her thighs as she watched her little cousin refusing to stop, the child's expression full of blissful mischief.

Gritting her teeth, Hannah let out a long, whimpering whine, the boy's licking and nibbling at her nipples now as Samantha pushed a finger inside of her, the girl's tongue moving to Hannah's clit.

Shaking her head slowly, the teenager simply gave in, letting the three have their way with her for a little longer, loving the way the boys' hands caressed and explored her body without any sign of shyness. It was terribly intense, and Hannah barely had time to recover from her first orgasm before the trio was pushing her towards another.

Tossing her head back, Hannah gave up on trying to be quiet, the girl letting out a long moaning cry, her body shaking hard as the three children tried their best to keep her still. Her hips bucking almost on their own, the teenager grabbed at Samantha's hair again, pulling the girl closer, rubbing herself against her cousin as best she could.

At last letting out a final hard grunting groan, the children laughed as Hannah almost fell over, the teenager awkwardly dropping down to her knees and panting heavily, the three of them doing their best to support her on the way down.

“You gonna live?” Zack inquired teasingly, Hannah giving the boy a sidelong glance and smirking at him.

“That was a little more intense than I was expectin' but I think I'll survive,” she chuckled. Taking a deep breath, the teenager frowned thoughtfully as she glanced over at the bed, “So, what'd you three say I return the favour a bit?”

The children grinned, laughing nervously as they exchanged glances. “What do you have mind?” Samantha asked, the girl's body shaking a little with excitement, her cousin's offer only intensifying the growing need she felt.

Hannah took a long, slow breath, the teenager signing softly, smiling up at the trio. “Go have a seat on the edge of the bed,” the teenager explained with a mischievous smile, “I'll take care a the rest.”

Laughing excitedly, the three hurried over to the bed, the boys taking their places on either side of Samantha. Glancing over to make sure that the bed's curtains still hid them from the watchful gaze of the painting over her great great grandfather's desk Samantha did her best to relax, not wanting to dissuade her cousin from doing whatever she had in mind.

Hannah watched the three for a moment, smiling fondly before crawling across the floor and taking a seat in front of Samantha. Looking up into the little girl's eyes, the teenager grinned as she ran her hands slowly up her cousin's thighs.

“You're definitely no slouch, that's for sure,” Hannah commented with a sly smile.

“These days it's mostly the rugby,” Samantha replied with a bit of a giggle, her eyes going wide as Hannah reached up and gently pushed her back, encouraging the child to lie down.

“I'll bet it helps with these two around,” her cousin chuckled, leaning down between Samantha's thighs, kissing each of them in turn, her hands reaching over to take hold the boys' shafts.

“We're so not getting any sleep tonight, are we?” Zack asked rhetorically, exhaling loudly as he lied back and took Samantha's hand, their fingers entwining.

“No much,” Evan agreed with a chuckle, taking a moment to watch Hannah's tongue slowly lick at her cousin's tender folds before lying back as well.

“D- don't care...” Samantha managed, the child squirming between them, grabbing Evan's hand as the tip of her cousin's tongue made slow circles against her clit.

“Be sure to set an alarm,” Hannah chuckled teasingly, grinning as she lifted her head, taking a moment to lick her lips before letting go of Zack's shaft, the teenager's hand moving to Samantha's thigh as she lowered her head onto Evan's manhood.

Inhaling sharply, the boy squeezed Samantha's hand tightly, Hannah moaning softly as she hungrily bobbed her head, her tongue caressing his shaft eagerly, her hand sliding higher, fingers teasing Samantha's folds.

Leaning up on their forearms, Samantha and Zack watched the two for a moment, Samantha panting softly as she watched her cousin's mouth slide slowly up and down Evan's shaft. “How is she?” the girl inquired teasingly, Evan exhaling loudly in response, the boy just shaking his head as he tried to keep still.

“She's just had more practice than you, is all,” Zack said teasingly, Samantha sticking her tongue out at the boy, only to have him lean forward and grab it with his lips, making her giggle as the two kissed.

“Mmm, you're definitely gonna have fun with with these later,” Hannah chuckled softly, panting a bit as she watched the two, her hand sliding quickly up and down Evan's shaft for a moment before shuffling over to the other boy.

“Only if they're lucky,” Samantha giggled teasingly as Zack gasped, his eyes crossing at the sensation of Hannah's lips around his shaft.

Falling back onto the bed, the boy managed a bit of a laugh, shaking his head as he glanced up at Samantha with a sly smile. “Careful, love,” the boy panted, laughing as he squeezed the girl's hand, “I think we've got a good back up here!”

Samantha shot him a faux angry glance, the girl unable to hide her mischievous smirk. “Then I'll use your dads as back up!” she laughed.

“Careful, they might like that,” Evan replied as Hannah tried not to laugh, her body shaking as she refused to stop sucking Zack's shaft.

“As if!” Samantha laughed, shaking her head, the girl momentarily giving it a serious thought, trying to decide whether or not either of them had been noticing her more recently, but couldn't really see there being much danger of it.

Hannah lifted her head again, the older girl panting heavily as she grinned at the three of them. “Give it another couple of months, they won't be able to keep their hands off of you!” she teased, Samantha blushing hard, her response becoming a sharp gasp as her cousin quickly went back to licking her moist folds.

The boys laughed as the little redhead fell back onto the bed, panting harder now, her small frame squirming about. The boys grinned as they watched, caressing Samantha's skin, teasing her nipples and occasionally leaning down to kiss her lips.

Closing her eyes, Samantha couldn't help but let her thoughts slip towards Steven and Jacob. She'd been raised to think of them much like uncles, but she always knew they weren't actually family. At least not like that. It also seemed reasonable that Hannah wasn't far off. Even if they hadn't started noticing her so much as of yet, it was only a matter of time, she supposed.

Sighing happily, Samantha smiled to herself, half wondering what it might be like if it was them instead of the of boys who whose hands were caresses and teasing her body. If it was their fathers' lips that were taking turns kissing her, their tongues caressing her nipples as Hannah hungrily licked her folds.

Squirming on the bed, her whole body tingled, feeling so very alive as the three focused entirely on getting her off, the wonderful feeling they sent through her made all the more intense by the fact that Samantha was once more the center of attention.

It was wonderfully intense, knowing that the three were entirely focused making her cum, the girl simply letting the sensation take her, half-hoping the walls were thick enough not to carry the sounds too far.

Arching her back, her eyes tightly closed, Samantha let out a long, moaning cry, her cousin's lips sucking hard on her clit, the tip of the teenager's tongue squirming against it as Hannah's finger plunged into her, moving swiftly in an out.

The girl's inner walls gripping it tightly, part of Samantha's mind cried out for something more. More than just her cousin's fingers. Something only the boys could give her. It was still a bit of a scary thought, but in that moment, as ecstasy overrode everything else, Samantha knew she needed them. That there was no way she was backing out on her promise. She had to have them!

Gasping and grunting, the little girl's body trembled and shook, her hips bucking a bit as the boys tried to not to laugh, their hands as much holding her in place as they were caressing and fondling her.

Nibbling Samantha's ear, Zack chuckled softly, the boy's hardness rubbing insistently against her thigh. “We're so gonna cum in you!” he teased, giving her nipple a squeeze, the girl letting out a whimpering whine, another intense wave of sensation going through her body.

Arching her back and letting out another helpless cry, Samantha fell back onto the bed, the girl panting and sweating, whimpering softly as the boys randomly kissed her face, their hands caressing her body.

“Does she always do that?” Hannah inquired teasingly, running her hands up and down Samantha's thighs, the boys smiling fondly down at the little girl.

“She's been getting into it a lot more lately,” Zack chuckled, Evan nodding sagely.

“Bound to happen as we get older,” he added as Hannah ran her hands down the length of her cousin's little legs one more time before shuffling over to Zack again.

“Okay, I think you're next,” she told him, catching the boy off guard as the older girl crawled on top of him, Zack's eyes going wide with surprise, letting out a soft gasp as he felt Hannah's breasts brush gently against his skin, the teenager grinning down at him.

“Just um, don't do anything she wouldn't approve of,” Zack managed, Hannah giggling softly as she slowly sat up, straddled him, the boy letting out a sharp gasp as he felt the heat of her moist folds against his shaft.

“Hey, we respect family 'round these parts,” Hannah replied with a teasing smile, slowly moving her hips, rubbing herself against his hard shaft, the girl inhaling sharply as the sensation shot through her, “Not that I wouldn't mind givin' you both a proper go.”

“Well, we're here all week,” Evan commented with a shrug, the boy blushing as he spoke, feeling a little self-conscious as his own manhood ached for attention, the boy wondering if it would be at all rude to masturbate or not.

Hannah flashed him a quick grin, pulling her long wavy red hair over her shoulder to help improve the view. “Don't worry, you're next,” the teenager said slyly, Evan swallowing hard and glancing down at Samantha, the girl panting softly, her expression blissful.

Chuckling with amusement, Hannah reached down and linked her fingers through Zack's, the girl moving her hips a little faster. His eyes wide, focused for a few moments on her jiggling breasts, Zack let out a bit of a nervous laugh as he realized he was staring and flashed Hannah a quick grin.

“Having fun?” the teenager inquired teasingly, panting softly, her body trembling.

The boy nodded, his body jumping a bit as a jolt of more intense pleasure shot through him. “I gotta say, it's kinda amazing,” he admitted, straining a bit as he glanced down at the teenager's folds, finding the way they spread around the girth of his shaft both fascinating and incredibly hot.

“Well, maybe next time we can take things further,” Hannah replied with a sly smile, the girl letting out a soft moan as she squeezed Zack's hands and glancing over at Samantha, smiling fondly.

“Definitely something to look forward to,” Zack managed, his breath quickening as the teenager's expression became momentarily thoughtful before glancing down at him.

Moving his hands to her breasts, Hannah slipped her fingers free of Zack's, letting the boy cup her bosom before pressing her hands against his. “So, ah, have tried puttin' it in her butt yet?” the teenager asked, Zack grinning as Evan let out a nervous laugh and Samantha blushed hard, the girl looking anywhere but her cousin's direction.

“Y, yeah... We went there,” the blond boy admitted with a nervous chuckle, “It was pretty fun, but I'm definitely looking forward to like, the real thing, you know?”

Hannah nodded thoughtfully, her smile mischievous as she leaned forward a little. “I'm getting' your cock awful wet right now,” she said softly, holding the boy's gaze with an intensity that made Zack's heart race, “You could probably give that a try with me, if you wanted.”

Zack swallowed hard, the boy nodding slowly. “I, ah... yeah,” he managed, letting out a bit of a laugh, Hannah grinning as she glanced at Samantha, the girl giving her cousin a nervous smile, still feeling a little embarrassed, but secretly glad that Hannah was so open about things.

“Assumin' you don't mind, little one,” the teenager purred, making Samantha giggle, her hand reaching out to caress her cousin's thigh.

“Don't let me stop you,” the child murmured, sighing softly and closing her eyes again as Evan cuddled up to her, watching the show.

“Alright then,” Hannah chuckled softly, crawling off of Zack before moving onto her hands and knees, giving the boy a teasing smile as he stared at her in disbelief for a moment.

“We just like bein' up front about what we want 'round here,” Hannah chuckled softly, leaning over to give Samantha a soft, teasing kiss, the girl letting out a surprised squeak, only to giggle softly as she kissed back.

Taking a deep breath, Zack gave the teenager's bottom a firm squeeze, exhaling softly as he ran his hands across it. “I seriously love fit girls,” he muttered to himself with an amused smile before remembering why he was there.

With a nervous grin, Zack rubbed the length of his shaft between Hannah's bottom cheeks, glancing over at Samantha, the sight of the two kissing again making his shaft throb harder, almost aching to put it inside.

“Okay, here we go,” the boy breathed, sliding back and adjusting his angle, rubbing the head of his shaft against Hannah's entrance, the older girl moaning hungrily at the sensation.

Taking a firm hold of Hannah's bottom, Zack slowly pushed forward, the boy groaning as he felt the tight ring of muscle squeeze against him, the wetness upon his shaft just enough to let him slide in without too much effort. Hannah's body trembling, the girl jumped a little, letting out whimpering moan as she felt the head of his shaft disappear inside of her.

“Whoa...” the boy managed, panting heavily as he stared down at Hannah's bottom, his body shaking, part of him wanting desperately to just shove himself forward, but knowing better than to do so.

“How is it?” Evan inquired with amusement as Hannah lifted her head, the girl closing her eyes, panting softly.

“S- so tight...” Zack managed, nibbling his bottom lip as he pushed slowly forward, Hannah letting out a long moan, trying to relax, her insides gripping the boy's shaft firmly as he kept pushing slowly deeper.

“Oh wow...” Samantha whispered, wrapping her arms about Evan as best she could, holding the boy close as the two watched the show, Zack starting to slowly mov his hips, gently pushing himself deeper and deeper into Hannah.

“Agreed,” Evan chuckled, his breathing quickening as he rubbed his shaft against Samantha's thigh, the girl giggling softly in response, her gaze locked on her cousin's body.

The way the older girl arched her back, pushing her bottom out towards Zack with every slow movement, the way her breasts swayed enticingly beneath her, the look in Hannah's eyes as she looked up over her shoulder at Zack were all worth noting to the girl.

“You like it?” the teenager managed, panting heavily now, inhaling sharply as she felt the boy push his entire length inside of her, Zack closing his eyes for a moment, gritting his teeth as the sensation shot through him.

“It.. it's pretty incredible,” he admitted with a panting laughing, Zack managing a grin, his hands taking a firmer hold of the teenager's firm bottom before starting to move faster, Hannah letting out a whimpering gasp, her bright green eyes crossing for a moment.

Closing his eyes, Zack panted harder, no longer able to hold back, the boy thrusting faster, groaning as Hannah clenched her muscles, squeezing him tighter, his balls slapping against her thighs with every thrust.

“C- Come on!” Hannah grunted, the girl letting out a bit of a laugh, “F- Fuck me like you mean it! I- I can take it!”

Zack groaned loudly, his head falling back, the boy grimacing as he felt his excitement rise, his shaft throbbing desperately, begging for release. Forcing open one eye, Zack glanced down at Hannah. Grinning as he lifted his hand, the boy gave the teenager's bottom a firm, forceful slap, the sound echoing through the room as Hanna tossed her head back and moaned hungrily.

“Y- yes! That's it! Come on! Fuck me! Harder!” she managed, her expression full of blissful joy as the redhead held her eyes tightly closed, focusing entirely on the sensation, Zack's hard shaft thrusting into her with wild abandon now, the boy grunting and groaning like a desperate, hungry animal.

Evan and Samantha, meanwhile, stared at the two with wide-eyed amazement, both of their bodies tingling, trembling with excitement. Nibbling the girl's ear, Evan's hand reached over to cup Samantha's folds, rubbing them gently as he panted softly.

“Don't worry,” Evan whispered as Samantha let out a soft, whimpering moan, the girl moving onto her side and pressing her body against him, “We'll make sure you have just as much fun tomorrow.”

“You'd better,” Samantha giggled teasingly as Evan adjusted himself, his shaft pressing against her bottom, the boy slowly moving his hips against it as he gently probed her folds with his fingers.

“Well, we do have a reputation to uphold, I guess,” the boy replied with amusement, suddenly inhaling sharply as Samantha reached around to adjust his shaft, trapping it between her thighs so he could rub it against her folds.

“Remember, I'll replace you both with your dads if you fail me,” the girl teased, looking over her shoulder to give Evan a quick kiss, the two grinning at each other as Evan's hand slid up her flat chest, his fingers teasing Samantha's nipples.

“Eh, they can join in after we're done,” Evan chuckled, Samantha inhaling sharply at the thought, the girl blushing as she turned to Zack and Hannah, Evan's shaft rubbing deliciously against her folds, the girl's excitement rising as she hoped the boy hadn't caught her expression.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha tried not to think about that idea too much, though, it felt a little weird, even if she did find it turning her on a bit. Moving her hips, the girl instead focused on the sensation of Evan's shaft between her thighs, its length rubbing against her moist folds as she watched Zack thrust harder and faster into Hannah's delightfully round bottom.

He was really enjoying that, Samantha mused, smiling a little a soft moan escaped her lips, the look of pure ecstasy on the boy's face making her wish that Zack was doing that to her instead.

It was then, though, that Zack let out a loud groan, the boy's thrusts hard and shallow, his head tossed back, straining as he let out several sharp grunts. Hannah, meanwhile had buried her face in the blankets, the girl breathing hard and fast, her whimpering moans muffled a bit as the two came hard together, the teenager's hips shoving back against him with every thrust, seemingly desperate to take everything he had to give and more.

Giving a final hard thrust, Zack leaned forward, groaning loudly before wrapping his arms around Hannah, his hands cupping her breasts as she fully lied down on the bed, the two panting heavily, sweating from their exertion. Nuzzling the teenager's neck through her thick red hair, Zack smiled happily to himself, giving her an affectionate kiss.

“That... was incredible...” he managed, the older girl laughing a little to herself.

“I uh, know a trick or two,” Hannah chuckled, panting heavily as she turned her head to face her cousin and smiled, “Maybe I'll give you some pointers later.”

Samantha blushed a little at the thought, squeezing her thighs tighter around Evan's shaft, the boy's breathing heavy in her ear, his body shaking with need. “I, ah, I'm sure I'll learn a lot of things this week,” she giggled, squirming a bit from the sensation.

Taking a deep breath, Hannah exhaled slowly, moving her head to face Zack, moaning softly as she gave him a deep kiss. “You gonna live, kiddo?” she inquired teasingly, the boy letting out a short laugh, trying to push his shaking body up on his hands.

“Uh, I'll tell ya in a minute,” Zack replied, taking several deep breaths before blushing a bit and laughing again, realizing that he was still inside of Hannah's bottom, “Oh! Uh, sorry...”

Hannah giggled as the boy slowly pulled himself out, Samantha lifting her head to watch with interest. “Did you...?” she began, Zack shaking his head in reply, wincing a bit as he finally pulled free of the tight passage.

“N, no... but I could kinda feel it,” he explained, frowning thoughtfully, “I think I was really close that time. I guess my body's finally catching up!”

“It'll happen when it happens,” Hannah chuckled softly, the girl smiling to herself, her eyes closed as she rested for a moment, “It takes some boys longer to get there than others. 'Course, some do get there sooner, too.”

Zack nodded before catching Evan's eye and making room on the bed. “You're up, bro,” he chuckled, Evan blushing a bit, trying to push down a nervous laugh as he gave Samantha an other kiss before half-reluctantly pulling himself away from the girl.

“Our birthdays just get more and more interesting every year,” he chuckled crawling across the bed towards Hannah as Zack moved to take his place by Samantha.

“Here's to next year!” Zack laughed, holding up his hand, Evan flashing him a grin as the two high-fived and kept moving, Zack soon cuddling up behind Samantha as Evan paused for a moment, exhaling slowly before crawling on top of Hannah.

“Still awake?” the boy inquired teasingly with a bit of nervousness in his voice, brushing the teenager's wavey red locks out of her eyes before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Just need t' catch my breath, is all,” Hannah giggled, taking long slow breaths as Evan adjusted himself, his hand reaching back to angle his shaft between her firm bottom cheeks.

“Don't worry, I got this,” Evan replied with grin, the girl laughing as he rubbed the still moist end of his shaft against her opening before simply letting gravity slowly push him into her.

Inhaling sharply, Hannah lifted her head, her fingers gripping the blankets tightly as Evan moaned softly, hungrily kissing her neck. “Not wasting any time, are ya?” she managed with a teasing grin, Evan's hands slipping under the girl to cup her breasts.

“Not sure I could if I wanted to,” Evan panted, laughing a little as he started panting head, kissing and nibbling Hannah's neck as she moaned happily, the boy's fingers squeezing her nipples tightly, his throbbing shaft finding it easier to push deeper more quickly than Zack's had.

“It's always the quiet ones,” Zack chuckled softly into Samantha's ear, the boy pushing the length of his shaft against the girl's bottom, gently rubbing against it as the two watched the show.

“It's because you're a bad influence,” Samantha replied teasingly, wiggling her hips a little as his hand came around to caress her folds, the girl moaning softly, snuggling up against him.

“Hey, you try living next to a hot sexy redhead and see how horny it makes you!” Zack chuckled, giving her ear a playful nibble, his eyes looking past the girl to where Hannah was now burying her face in the blankets once more, the teenager groaning and whimpering helplessly as Evan started sliding his hips back and forth.

“What'd I tell you about perving on my mum?” Samantha teased, Zack laughing and kissing her neck several times.

“If I let you do it with my dad, can I do it with your mum?” he inquired in an equally teasing tone, Samantha inhaling sharply, the girl blushing a bit, imagining him doing such a thing to her mother.

“If I find out you did that, I'll march right over there and have my wicked way with him right that second!” the girl promised with a laugh, trying to sound confident despite her mixed feelings. Would that really be okay? Was that going to far she wondered.

“I guess I'll just settle for your cousin, for now then,” Zack chuckled softly, nibbling the little redhead's ear as his hand pushed at Samantha's thigh, encouraging the girl to bring her knee up to make things easier for what he had in mind.

“You know we don't have any lube, right?” Samantha whispered, feeling the boy poking his shaft against her bottom, panting softly in her ear as he nibbled teasingly at it, her eyes still locked on what Evan and Hannah were up to, finding it a mix of endlessly fascinating and terribly exciting.

“I'll go slow,” Zack promised, Samantha's body giving a pleasant quiver as she felt him push a little harder.

“So you think you can just put weird things in my butt anytime you want?” the girl inquired teasingly, looking over her shoulder at him, the boy grinning back at her.

“That's the plan,” Zack replied, Samantha inhaling sharply as his fingers squeezed his nipple, the boy taking advantage of the distraction to push a little harder.

Letting out a soft, gasping cry, the girl's emerald eyes crossed for a moment as she felt the head of Zack's shaft pierce the tight barrier, the boy groaning hungrily, his body shaking at the sensation.

“I bet it feels even better in another place,” he chuckled softly, pressing his lips to Samantha's before the girl could speak, the little redhead's body relaxing, letting out a soft moan as Zack slowly worked himself deeper.

Pulling her lips from his Samantha was left panting heavily, the girl needing a moment to compose herself. “You're always horny, aren't you?” she teased, glancing back at Evan, the boy's lips pressed firmly to Hannah's as the two squirmed on the bed beside them, the sight of it sending pleasant tingles down Samantha's spine.

“I told you, I live next to a pair of sexy redheads, I can't help it,” the boy replied with a chuckle, hugging her closer as he moved his hips slowly, the two watching the show with interest.

Panting heavily, Evan pulled his lips back, the boy giving the older girl a weak smile. “S, sorry,” he managed, a nervous chuckle escaping his lips, “Sometimes my impulse control is a bit on the low side.”

Hannah grinned wearily back at him, the boy's hips moving more slowly, but no less insistently. “You don't see me complain' do ya?” she replied slyly, “Kinda used to it given the way the village boys are.”

“Two of you are bad enough,” Samantha muttered teasingly, the girl's going wide, stifling a sharp grunt as Zack pushed his hips harder against her, the sensation a weird mix of pleasure and pain that made the girl press her thighs closer together.

“Something wrong?” Zack inquired faux-innocently, his finger sliding between the girl's folds, gently pushing back and forth as he moved his hips a little faster.

Whimpering softly, Samantha closed her eyes, her body squirming a little as she pushed back against Zack, his finger pushing all the way in with ease now, the girl finding she rather liked being penetrated both ways at once.

“You're terrible,” she moaned softly, wriggling her bottom a bit, gasping as the boy's shaft slid a little deeper, her whole body trembling at the sensation, the girl opening her eyes and smiling as Hannah reached over and took Samantha's hand.

“You're gonna have so much fun tomorrow,” the older girl panted, inhaling sharply and letting out a hard, grunting gasp as Evan moved faster again, the boy groaning and straining, clearly on the verge of release.

Squeezing her cousin's hand tighter, Samantha watched with interest as Evan gritted his teeth, the boy grunting and groaning as he shoved himself forward several times as hard as he could.

Instinct was clearly taking over as he came, the sight of Evan giving in to it nearly making Samantha cum as well. Letting out a desperate whimper as she moved her hips, the girl closed her eyes tightly before letting out a soft moaning cry of joy, her inner muscles squeezed Zack's finger and shaft tightly at the same time. Her body shaking, the boy nuzzled and kissed her neck fondly, his soft words of encouragement lost in the haze of ecstasy that quickly overcame her.

Evan meanwhile, tossed his head back, sweating from exertion as he groaned loudly, giving Hannah's bottom several shallow, hard thrusts, the boy finally finding release, the girl beneath moaning happily, smiling to herself as she gripped her cousin's hand tighter.

“So close... so close...” Evan muttered to himself, lying across the redhead's body, rubbing his face against her hair before finding Hannah's ear and giving it an affectionate kiss.

“Won't be long now,” Hannah chuckled softly, opening her eyes just enough to look over at Samantha, the exhausted girl sweating and panting as she looked back and smiled weakly.

“They're saving it for me,” she giggled, grinning as she felt Zack's hand slide up along her flat tummy, the boy giving her ear a nibble.

“Ah, so romantic,” Hannah chuckled teasingly, moaning softly as Evan slowly pulled out of her, the boy giving her a quick kiss on the back of her neck before crawling over to Samantha, the girl smiling as she wrapped her arms around him.

“We're just a team like that,” Zack replied with a bit of a shrug, the three children feeling exhausted but satisfied. At least for the moment.

Hannah nodded slowly, rolling onto her side and smiling at the trio for a moment. “We'll have to do this again before ya go back home,” she said wistfully, the children laughing softly in agreement, “But I should head off to bed. You three have a big day tomorrow.”

“Huge,” Evan agreed.

“The hugest,” Zack added with a serious nod.

“We'll be officially twelve,” Samantha breathed, the girl shaking her head slowly, thinking of everything that had already happened, wondering where things could possibly go from there.

“Well, have a good sleep,” Hannah told them fondly, the teenager slipping off the bed before finding her night-gown and stepping into the wardrobe. Glancing back at them one last time, Hannah smiled before closing he door behind her, the three children finally gathering the strength to move under the blankets.

“I still wish we could do this every night,” Samantha commented a little sadly as the boys snuggled up to her on either side, the large bed more than enough for the three with sizeable pillows and comfortable bedding.

“That'll be our birthday gift one day,” Evan chuckled softly, both boys wrapping their arms about Samantha, their legs entwining with hers, the girl sighing happily to herself.

“I dunno how we'll explain that one to our parents, though,” Zack pondered with amusement, his friends chuckling at the thought. It would likely be a strange conversation, but it seemed like it was forever in the future, so it hardly mattered in that moment.

Kissing each boy in turn, Samantha shuffled a little to get comfortable before closing her eyes. “I love you both so much,” the girl murmured, the boys sighing happily as the three drifted off to sleep...

0