(08) Movie Night
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Movie Night

By

Inverse Shadow

The basement of Samantha's house was something of a balance between Zack and Evan's, with the laundry and furnace areas hidden behind a dividing wall, but with its main area being small, and more cozy.

The walls were covered with dark wood paneling, the floor with plush dark blue carpeting free of the random computer components and half-finished science experiments the infested Evan's basement. A small mini bar was off to one side, with a muchly scaled down entertainment center with an ancient but comfortable couch and old worn coffee table before it.

The three children sat on the couch, with Samantha's brother David reclining in the equally ancient but comfortable chair near by as they spent the remainder of the evening getting caught up on a handful of movies Evan's father had downloaded for them.

With her feet up on the low coffee table Samantha leaned back on the couch, the boy's sitting at angles, their feet touching the girl's so they could occasionally tickle one another when things got too quiet, even at the risk of knocking over each other's cans of soda.

David sighed and rolled his eyes for what felt like the hundredth time, the older boy paying more attention to his phone than the movie or the children. This gave Samantha the courage she needed to slip her hands along the couch, quietly holding hands with Zack and Evan, the dim lighting of the room further making it easier to hide the small act of affection.

I'm gonna get more popcorn,” said David at last in a somewhat exasperated tone, shaking his head and ignoring the laughing squirming kids as they fought their odd little toe war on the coffee table, “Try not break anything while I'm gone.”

As he struggled to get the chair's foot rest to go back down, its internal workings protesting angrily, Zack and Evan slipped their hands away and did their best to look innocent as David got to his feet.

The three then laughed, giving him vague reassurances that the world wouldn't end with out him, the children carefully watching as David made his way upstairs and listening for the door to open and swing shut behind him.

Glancing at back and forth at the boys, Samantha grinned. “So. Who wants to kiss me?” she giggled mischievously in a low tone.

Pfft, who doesn't?” Zack laughed, just a bit too loud as Evan did his best to affect a casual expression despite his half smile.

I dunno, it's a really good movie,” the blond boy replied, making Zack laugh as Samantha gave a shocked looked and grabbed a throw pillow off the back of the couch.

Meanie! I'll show you a really good movie!” she laughed in mock anger, swinging the pillow at Evan who curled himself up defensively, laughing as Samantha pulled her legs up under herself, facing him so she could improve her aim.

Oh, now you've gone it!” Zack laughed, lowering his voice a bit as he took a moment to admire the curve of Samantha's bottom through her jean-shorts, finding the sight almost hypnotically fascinating for a moment.

Evan just laughed, shaking his head, reaching out to try and tickle the girl between pillow swings as Zack finally took a deep breath and grabbed hold of Samantha's bottom with both hands.

The girl letting out a surprised yelp, she twisted herself around, laughing as she swung the pillow at Zack's head, the boy laughing as he playfully gave the girl's bottom several teasing squeezes.

You're obsessed!” Samantha laughed as Zack grinned and nodded in agreement, giving Evan the time he needed to uncoil and suddenly wrap his arms around the girl.

Gotcha!” he laughed, the boy's glasses slipping off, hanging at an odd angle.

“Dang it!” Samantha exclaimed, squirming as Zack leaned forward, sending the three tumbling back over towards Evan, laughing and giggling in a tangle of arms and legs.

Does this count as breaking something?” Evan asked, yanking his arm out so he could feel it again as Samantha brushed her hair out of her face before looking back at Zack again.

Only my ankle,” the girl replied, shifting a bit as Zack grinned back, pinning her on top of Evan, his arms also wrapping around her before leaning in and pressing his lips to Samantha's, the girl's body tensing, her cheeks flushing a bit before kissing him back.

Hey, you said you wanted to be kissed,” Zack said quietly as Samantha panted softly, feeling an odd sense of excitement building within herself, the sensation of the boys' bodies pressed against her, even though awkwardly, feeling both comforting and exciting.

No, I asked who wanted to kiss me,” Samantha corrected as Evan adjusted his glasses, waiting for her to look back at him before pressing his lips to hers without warning.

Samantha sighed softly, her body relaxing, giving in to the sensation for a moment until Evan pulled back, the boy's eyes widening behind his glasses as his own excitement grew.

Oh, so how you think you can just kiss me any time you want?” Samantha said teasingly, glancing towards the stairs, keeping her voice low.

How are you going to stop us?” Zack inquired mischievously, Samantha taking a sharp intake of breath as she felt the boy's hardness pressing against her bottom now.

Glancing back to give him a mock disapproving look, Samantha wriggled a little, her free hand lifting to form a fist. “Maybe I'll just sock you one!” she threatened teasingly, not quite noticing as Evan's arms moved, the boy's hands lifting the bottom of her shirt.

I'd be more afraid of you kicking me with your soccer legs!” Zack laughed as Samantha suddenly let out a sharp gasp, warm hands sliding up over her tummy to her flat chest, fingers touching her now suddenly terribly sensitive nipples.

Oh nice!” Zack chuckled, glancing over Samantha's shoulder, grinning as he noticed Evan's hands under the girl's shirt, his friend's expression a mix of uncertainty and arousal.

Samantha closed her eyes, her body quivering as she took a slow deep breath. “We're gonna get caught,” she breathed, the girl's whispered voice shaking a little as Evan swallowed hard, his shaking fingers squeezing Samantha's tiny nipples between them, making the child jump a little.

Then we better hurry,” Zack chuckled mischievously, pressing himself against Samantha's bottom, the girl's eyes going wide, the boys shifting their legs to get more comfortable, Samantha suddenly finding herself straddling Evan, feeling his hardness against herself as well.

Hurry? What-?” the redhead stammered, the girl's green eyes going wide as she blushed deeply, feeling Zack suddenly start rubbing himself against her small, round bottom, the boy panting heavily in her ear.

I can't believe we're doing this,” Evan muttered, smiling nervously as he pushed upwards, doing his best to rub against Samantha's groin, the girl letting out a soft whimper as the wave of sensation hit her.

I wish we'd thought of this sooner,” Zack chuckled, his hands sliding under her shirt, holding onto the girl's tummy as her body shook, quivering, her eyes tightly closed now, panting softly.

I... I love you both so much...” Samantha whispered, her excitement rising, loving the sensation of hands upon her skin, the bodies pressed against her, the almost frantic rubbing against some very sensitive places.

Evan smiled weakly, the boy leaning up a bit and kissing the girl before falling back onto the couch, laughing a little as he panted heavily. Samantha giggled, turning her head to Zack, the boy pressing his lips against hers like his life depended on it.

Watching his friends kiss, Evan blushed at how indescribably exciting it was, the boy pressing himself against Samantha's grin harder, moving his hips the best he could. As Zack's lips pulled back from Samantha's, Evan let out a bit of a yelp, the expression on the girl's face so beautiful he could barely stand it.

S- Sam-!” Evan managed, his senses overwhelmed as his friends turned their attention to him, the boy's eyes wide, his body shaking.

Oh wow...” Samantha managed, her hands moving to hold Evan's face, the girl almost instinctively moving her hips now, rubbing herself against both boys' hardness, her body tingling so much she could barely hear the sounds of the movie that still played in the background.

Grinning, Samantha giggled as she watched Evan's expression, the blond boy's eyes unfocused behind his glasses, his frantic rubbing against her causing Samantha to be pulled into the waves of sensation herself. All at once, Evan let out a sharp yelp, grinding herself against the girl as hard as he could.

Samantha gasped, knowing what was happening, feeling it happening in herself as well. Behind her, Zack stared in fascination, pressing himself against every inch of Samantha’s small body that he could.

Knowing almost exactly how Evan felt, the boy gritted his teeth, panting heavily as he pushed back against any restraint he felt and slipped his hand down the front of Samantha's jean-shorts.

The girl gasped, eyes going wide, a vague sense that she shouldn't let him do that quickly falling by the way side as the sensations overwhelmed her. Letting out a soft whimper, Samantha bit her bottom lip as she felt Zack's finger slide under her panties and across her skin.

As the boy's fingertip found the top of her tiny folds, the girl closed her eyes tightly and tried desperately not to cry out. Zack's finger rubbing against the tiny nub, almost curiously exploring it, combined with everything else was just too much to take.

For Evan, Samantha's expression hit him with a wave of pleasure he never imagined possible. Again and again it seemed to slam into him as he desperately rubbed against her, desperately wishing they could all just throw off their clothing and press together properly.

Ignoring the odd bit of dampness he felt in his pants now, the boy continued rubbing against her, his thumbs rubbing Samantha's nipples almost raw. Above him the girl tossed her head back, her long red hair seemingly everywhere now as Zack pressed his lips to her neck, his expression strained.

Unable to use words, Samantha moved one of her hands over to Zack's face, holding both boys lovingly as she felt herself pushed again and again over the edge in a seemingly unending waves of intense pleasure. She wanted to scream, the yell, to let the whole world know of the sheer bliss she felt, about how much she desperately loved these two boys who could make her feel things she never thought possible but still knew it would be a terrible idea!

Zack's straining grunts brought Samantha back into reality a bit then, and Samantha became vaguely aware that one of his hands was on her chest, the other fully within her shorts, fingers pressing against the parts of her moist folds not pressed against by Evan. It was almost all too much, and the girl whimpered helplessly as Zack's body trembled, the boy peaking as well.

Just then, though, the sound of the door upstairs cracking open, jarring them all painfully back into reality. The children could hear the sounds of voices talking. Samantha's mother talking to David, the older boy letting out a bit of a laugh at something his mother said, the microwave beeping from the kitchen.

Panicked, the three children disengaged, frantically trying return to their former positions, smoothing out clothing, adjusting hair, trying to will their burning cheeks to stop blushing. Glancing back and forth at each other as David came back down the stairs, the three grinned at each other, trying desperately to slow their breathing before he noticed anything unusual.

Did I miss anything?” David asked half-rhetorically, the older boy glancing at the TV as he walked past, putting a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table before returning to his seat with one of his own.

Uh...” Zack stammered, glancing over at Evan with a desperate expression.

Explosions?” the boy offered, glancing over at Samantha.

And car chases,” she added.

And exploding car chases,” Zack finished with a helpless grin.

David rolled his eyes. “Yeah, okay, exciting climax, whatever,” he muttered, putting his feet up as the trio clenched their jaws and tried not to laugh, leaning forward to pick up their drinks from the coffee table.

Basically,” Evan managed, glancing at his friends as the three quickly drank, finding themselves oddly dehydrated as well as a bit breathless.

I'd definitely watch this one again,” Zack added with a grin, nearly causing Samantha to shoot soda out of her nose, the girl leaning forward, covering her mouth and wishing she had a third hand to smack him with.

Eh, I'll re-watch the bit I missed later,” David said with a shrug, pushing a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

Oh, it's definitely worth it,” Evan replied with a teasing smile as he glanced over at Samantha who gave him a warning look.

But I think they could have done with a few different camera angles on that one part,” Zack added in an amused tone, letting out a small yelp as Samantha's fingers poked into the side of his ribs.

Okay, shut up already!” David exclaimed, rolling his eyes, “I'd like to watch the end of this.”

The three children slid a little lower on the couch, smiling at one another, glad that they didn't have to give any real explanations of what happened in the movie while David was gone. For the rest of the evening, they did their best to stay relatively quiet, but David didn't leave again, leaving the three with a sense of excitement they knew would make sleeping that night very difficult...

0