(16) An Evening At Evan’s
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An Evening At Evan’s

By

Inverse Shadow

Samantha felt oddly self-conscious as she took hold of the door handle, the girl looking back over her shoulder at her approaching parents and brother, the couple walking arm in arm as they crossed the backyard, laughing quietly as they teased one another.

Everyone was dressed in their swimming outfits, her father and David in dark blue swimming trunks, with Jim having thrown a towel over his shoulder and David staring at his somewhat outdated smart phone as he walked along.

Lily, though, was wearing a yellow bikini that might as well have been spray-painted on, the woman’s breasts standing out rather aggressively against the fabric of her top, the lower half not doing the best job of covering the woman’s round bottom. Lily's long red hair was tied in a braid that was coiled up and held in place by a few pair pins, making the woman almost seem professional despite her otherwise rather overtly eye-catching appearance.

Someone’s trying to get some attention,’ the girl giggled to herself, hiding her smile by turning around and slowly pulling open the wooden door.

Glancing down at herself, Samantha sighed heavily as she looked down at her slender body, the girl’s bright green two-piece bathing suit not having anything to hide in the front, even if the boys apparently really liked her bottom apparently. Still, it was hard for the girl not to compare herself to her mother.

Lily seemed really tall, despite being half a head shorter than Jim. The woman’s exposed body pleasantly curved and a bit on the athletic side with soft alabaster skin that contrasted beautifully with Lily’s fiery red hair.

Sighing softly, Samantha shook her head and pushed forward into Evan’s backyard. ‘I just hope she doesn’t distract the boys too much,’ the girl pondered with a bit of a frown, her tiny hands idly tugging self-consciously at her own long red braids.

As the family crossed the lawn, the sound of bubbling water broke Samantha out of her reverie, the girl looking up at the recently finished structure that held her neighbour’s new hot tub.

The workmen had done a good job from what Samantha could see. They’d dug out part of the yard to keep the plumbing involved nicely hidden, with a small wooden deck built around basin and extending a bit to one side, providing a bit of space for patio furniture. The hot tub itself was set fully into the ground, its warm water bubbling invitingly, the air getting cooler as the sun went down.

Samantha swallowed hard, the girl nibbling her bottom lip nervously as she saw Evan’s father, the man wearing only his glasses and a pair of dark purple swimming trunks. Jacob was frowning a little to himself as he knelt beside the hot tub’s controls, making a few adjustments with his hand in the water.

Everything okay?” Samantha’s father asked with a hint of amusement, making Jacob glance up and smile, the man adjusting his glasses as his pale blue eyes glanced momentarily at Lily.

Oh, just making sure we don’t cook is all,” Jacob chuckled, the man getting to his feet and smiling as he looked past the family, his wife and son stepping out of the house at the other end of the yard.

Good, I think we’re red enough as it is,” commented Lily drolly as Samantha found herself with mixed feelings, noting the way the man’s eyes had moved across her mother’s body, not seeming to notice her at all.

Frowning a little, Samantha turned to look at the house, the girl smiling in spite of herself as she saw Evan. The boy seemed oddly tiny standing next to his mother, who was, admittedly, the tallest of the mums.

Slipping away from her family, Samantha found herself blushing a bit as she walked towards the boy, finding it weirdly difficult to keep her head up as she approached. ‘Seriously!’ the girl chastised herself internally, ‘After everything that’s happened, I shouldn’t feel this embarrassed about him seeing me in this outfit!’

Evan nibbled his bottom lip as he caught sight of Samantha, the boy glancing askance for a moment before giving the girl a small wave as he tried not to grin.

Looks like the big day is here,” Evan chuckled, squinting a bit as his glasses magnified the setting sun.

I think our parents are way more excited about it than we are,” said Samantha with a non-committal shrug as she met Victoria’s smile before the woman continued on her way and the girl lowered her voice, “Although you and Zack are probably just excited to see me mostly naked.”

Evan blushed, clenching his jaw and making Samantha laugh as his eyes widened and his ears went red. “I ah, guess it’s too bad they’re making you wear a top finally then, eh?” the blond boy teased sheepishly, bowing his head a bit as he glanced up at the girl with a sly grin.

Samantha laughed, shaking her head and trying not to be embarrassed by the thought of everyone seeing her nipples. “Naw, you’d like that too much,” she replied after a moment, glancing behind her with a lowered tone.

Evan took in a deep breath and nodded. “A surprising lot,” the boy admitted, adjusting his glasses, “it’s funny how you start to notice these things.”

Yeah, but it’s been fun so far,” Samantha giggled in reply, smiling as she noticed the way Evan was trying to observe her without being too obvious about it, “We should still be careful, though. You know how parents can be.”

Evan nodded sagely, the boy grinning as he noticed Zack and his family come through the gate. “About time!” the boy called out teasingly, making Zack grin and wave dramatically before running over.

I just couldn’t figure out what to wear!” laughed Zack, pulling his dark green swimming trunks up a bit higher as they threatened to slip dangerously low.

At least you didn’t show up naked!” Samantha laughed, making Zack grin with a mischievous gleam in his dark eyes.

Well, I would, but I wouldn’t wanna get your mum all excited,” Zack replied, lowering his voice as he glanced over at the assembled adults, the boy momentarily entranced by the sight of Lily and Victoria as they laughed at something or other.

Last I checked it wasn’t Samantha’s mum you had a crush on,” teased Evan quietly, the boy trying to look as innocent as possible as Samantha grinned and nodded.

I guess I just have a thing for blondes,” Zack laughed in a low, teasing tone as he ruffled Evan’s hair, causing the boy’s expression to become a mix of amusement and concern.

To be honest, though, I’m kinda hoping I don’t get quite as tall as her,” Samantha confided, the girl glancing back at the adults and giggling a little as she noticed the way that Victoria’s white bikini blended into the paleness of her skin from a distance, “Although I’m not sure I’d want to be as short as your mum is.”

Zack tilted his head with a thoughtful look and nodded a little. “I dunno, maybe you could just stop growing entirely and stay just the way you are now. I think that’d be best.”

Samantha gave him a sidelong glance, the boy grinning as she resisted the urge to tickle him.

That might take some explaining in a few years, though,” Evan chuckled, the boy unable to deny the fact that part of him did sort of wish they could all just remain eleven forever.

Samantha sighed and nodded in agreement. “We should probably head over now,” she said, looking over at the adults as Zack’s mother poured them one of her home-made fruity wines into plastic cups.

I wonder if they’ll let us try some of that as well,” Zack added as his mum let David try a bit of it, the older boy nodding his approval.

Given them an hour,” Evan chuckled, making the others grin.

Wine does seem make things a bit more fun, I gotta say,” Samantha whispered, the boys both blushing a little in agreement.

Ah! There you are!” laughed Jim, his arms held wide, “I thought you three had gotten lost!”

Samantha rolled her eyes and laughed a little, shaking her head at her father’s antics. “You won’t get rid of us that easily!” she teased, her father grinning.

Well, we’re obligated to keep you all for at least another seven years,” her mother chuckled teasingly as she walked over and handed her husband a drink, “After that it’s out of love.”

And a small rental fee,” Jim added with a playful grin that hid the tinge of sadness he felt at the thought of the children eventually moving out.

Lily shrugged and waved them closer. “We’ll have the mortgages paid off long before then,” she commented dismissively, the woman smiling a little to herself, pleased with how successful the six of them had been.

Okay, I think it’s ready,” said Jacob with a nervous grin, rubbing his hands together as he stood as tall as he could and addressed his friends, “Time to give it a trial run!”

His friends all raised their cups and gave various words of agreement before cautiously stepping into the bubbling water. The children held back for a moment, however, letting the adults find out if the water temperature was all right or not.

Samantha surreptitiously glanced at Zack as Evan’s mum stepped into the water, the boy trying desperately not to be too obvious about the way he was watching Victoria’s long legs bend as she moved to sit or catch a fleeting final glimpse of the woman’s bottom before it vanished beneath the water.

The girl giggled and shook her head a little. She felt a little jealous, she had to admit, but Samantha knew that Zack loved her, so it wasn’t a huge deal. Plus, the girl had to admit that it was kind of fun the way she’d started noticing things about her friends’ parents as well as of late.

Shall we, then?” Evan inquired as David found a place to sit between his mother and Zack’s father.

The others nodded and Samantha led the way, nervously poking her foot into the bubbling water and smiling as she found that it wasn’t actually boiling. It was mostly just air being forced out of pipes, causing bubbles to occasionally tickle her skin.

Samantha smiled and giggled a little as she found the bottom, the bubbles caressing her legs randomly as she found herself a seat, the boys quickly following and sitting down on either side of the girl.

This is lovely,” Lily commented with a soft sigh, the woman slipping down a little lower and extending her legs.

Totally,” Jim agreed with a satisfied smile as several muscles he didn’t know were knotted undid themselves pleasantly.

This might be good for you when soccer picks up again in the fall,” added Victoria, giving Samantha a motherly smile, the woman not seeming to notice the way Zack was trying not to stare at her breasts.

Samantha shrugged and frowned thoughtfully. “I’m actually thinking of trying out for rugby this year,” the girl confided, glancing at each of the boys in turn with a mischievous smile, “It kinda seems like these two are starting to get an unfair advantage lately, so I should probably level the playing field.”

Steven laughed at the comment and raised his plastic cup to her. “That’s our girl!” he laughed with genuine approval, making Samantha grin.

Very good!” Margo agreed sagely, giving the boys a knowing look, “Don’t let those two get too out of hand, deary. Feel free to do what you have to do to keep them in line.”

Samantha chuckled and nodded in agreement, although she had to admit that it was always rather fun when they finally got the best of her.

Oh please, we’re perfect gentlemen!” Zack laughed and Evan nodded in agreement as he finally gave up on his glasses, the warmth of the water clouding them too much to be terribly useful.

And that's when you have to worry about them the most,” Jim interjected sagely, Lily closing her eyes thoughtfully and nodding agreement as she sipped her wine, “When they're behaving.”

Means you're up to something,” Jacob added with a teasing grin, the man catching Samantha's gaze for a brief second, causing the girl to shrink down a bit, her eyes wide as she pursed her lips and stared down at the water.

'Did he notice me, after all?' the girl pondered to herself. It had been fun and all when she'd crouched at the top of the stairs, watching Evan's father and waiting to see if he'd notice her. The risk had been positively thrilling, but what would happen if he had noticed and just hadn't said anything?

You okay?” inquired Evan, the sun setting behind him as Samantha glanced askance at the boy a bit sheepishly.

The girl gave a half smile and nodded slowly, glancing over at the adults as their conversation became less interesting. “I'll tell you later,” Samantha whispered back at him before giggling as she noticed that Zack was getting distracted by Victoria again.

Doing her best to be surreptitious, the girl took a moment to give Evan's mother an appraising look herself. Zack had always had a bit of a less than innocent interest in Victoria, and sadly for him the woman seldom showed much skin.

But now here she was, tallest of the mums, her long golden blond hair tied up loosely, her glasses balanced carefully on the end of her slightly upturned nose, her pale blue eyes a lot like Evan's.

Victoria had the smallest bosom, Samantha reasoned, the girl glancing at Margo and then her own mother, determining that Zack's mother's were definitely the most generous. Not exactly spilling out of her top, but still having a pleasant roundness that suited the shorter woman.

As the light dimmed, the white of Victoria's two-piece almost blended with the alabaster of the woman's skin, making Samantha smirk and suppress a giggle.

'It almost makes her look like she's naked,' Samantha thought to herself mirthfully, glancing at Zack as the boy looked away, blushing a bit.

It's getting dark, time to light some candles,” Margo said mostly to herself, breaking Samantha out of her reverie.

'She's cute too in a way,' Samantha thought to herself, tilting her head a bit as she watched Margo stand up and turn around, the woman pushing her bottom out for a moment as she climbed out of the water.

Glancing at Evan, Samantha smiled to herself as she noticed Evan shyly noticing. 'Well, as long as neither of you forget about me, it's fine,' the girl chuckled inwardly as Margo's candles soon cast eerie shadows across the now seemingly opaque water.

Trying not to grin, Samantha shuffled a bit to make herself more comfortable and did her best to surreptitiously take slide her hands over the hands of the boys seated to either side of her.

Both immediately glanced in her direction, hearts racing in alarm, both Zack & Evan uncertain what reaction they'd get if their parents saw an actual for real outward display of affection towards her. Let alone if they both did it.

Samantha bowed her head a little and grinned, the potential consequences made the act all that more exciting, the reflection of the candles off the dark water making for a reasonable smoke screen. She supposed that anyone paying too close attention might be able to see down into the water where their hands met, but it was a risk worth taking.

Feeling the boys relax a little, their fingers linking with her own, Samantha let out a soft sigh and stretched out a bit, watching the adults as they refilled their plastic cups and Margo tried to convince Samantha's mother that David was old enough to have more as well.

Hey, it's not like he's driving,” Zack chuckled, receiving a grin from his father and making Samantha's mother roll her eyes.

Okay, fine, he can have -one- glass, but that's it,” Lily relented as David shot Zack a gratefully amused smirk and a small nod.

I wonder how drunk they'll have to get before they start offering it to us,” Evan whispered under his breath, making Samantha giggle before doing her best to whisper the question to Zack who couldn't help but grin.

Probably about as drunk as your mum the other night,” whispered Evan with a small smile, his pale cheeks flushing a bit at the thought, causing Samantha to nudge him a bit with her elbow, the girl trying not to giggle.

Sinking down a little further into the water, Samantha leaned her head back and smiled to herself, looking at the stars as the coolness of the night air made the warmth of the water all the more enjoyable.

As the girl reflected on how that summer was going much better than she'd imagined it would, though, Samantha felt something touch her foot under the water. At first she ignored it, but then it wasn't just a touch. It was almost a gentle caress, someone was slowly, almost casually running their toes along the top of her foot, sliding up to her ankle and then back down.

Her eyes widening, Samantha glanced around the circle of people. No one seemed to be acting unusually. The adults were laughing more than normal thanks to Margo's wine, and David was quietly smiling to himself as he sipped the wine he'd been given. Still, though, someone's foot was caressing the little girl's calve under the water.

Samantha frowned, glancing at each of the boy's in turn, both of them giving her curious looks. There was no way it was one of them. The angle was entirely wrong for it to be one of the boys, she reasoned, but Evan's father wasn't entirely at the wrong angle, and he was the tallest in the group.

'Maybe he did see me,' Samantha thought, the idea both sending a chill through her and exciting the girl at the same time as someone's foot slowly rubbed the underside of the girl's calve, 'but what if it's Evan's mum? That'd be pretty weird!'

Samantha sighed soft, the sensation was nice, and it was kind of weirdly exciting not to know who was touching her. Blushing a little, the girl bowed her head, trying not to smile as she glanced up through her bangs. 'Zack's mum's a bit short, I think,' the eleven-year-old pondered, as Margo refilled her husband's cup, both of them laughing as they kissed.

'I wish we could do that...' Samantha thought bitterly, glancing at the boys again before giving Steven a serious look. 'Still. He does seem to be the most likely suspect,' the girl considered.

Steven was directly across from her, and with the adults getting drunk it didn't seem entirely impossible. Beside Zack's dad, though, was David. Samantha's eyes widened again, the girl feeling a heavy sensation in her chest.

'What if it's him?!' she thought suddenly, feeling a little alarmed at the idea, 'What if all those late night conversations with his girlfriend are making him want to do things too much? What if he's too drunk to care that he's touching his own sister like that?!'

Samantha took a deep breath and decided it would be best to not find out. Clearing her throat, the little girl pulled herself back into a more upright position, the foot slipping away as she did so.

You okay, Sam?” Zack whispered in an unusually serious tone as he tilted his head, giving the girl a concerned look.

Samantha shrugged in reply and pulled the hands of both boys onto her thighs. If someone was going to touch her in weird ways, she wanted it to be them.

Zack grinned and Evan bowed his head again, the boy blushing a bit as he glanced askance at her. “You sure?” he whispered surreptitiously and Samantha gave a slow nod.

Slowly uncurling her fingers, Samantha slipped her hands around the boys' and placed both hands palm down against her slender thighs. Both Zack and Evan tensed for a moment, the feeling of the eleven-year-old's soft, now slippery and wet skin beneath their hands feeling oddly pleasant to them.

Samantha smiled to herself, remembering the last time the families went to a restaurant, the girl giggling at the thought of the things that happened there. This time, though, there wasn't a table cloth to hide what they were up to, and the movement in the water was a real concern should things get too crazy.

After a moment, Samantha slipped her hands away from the boys' and placed them on their thighs, giving them both a reassuring and encouraging squeeze. The feeling of their hands upon her naked naked skin was a bit exciting, especially given the circumstances.

The boys glanced at her again, both trying not to laugh, both struggling not to smile. As Samantha's hands caressed their thghs, Zack and Evan followed suit, sliding their hands across the girl's skin, making Samantha smile contentedly as she gave into the sensation, her eyes becoming heavy lidded.

'I wish the water was deeper,' Samantha mused, her hands sliding upwards as far as she dared, not wanting anyone to notice what their arms were doing.

As surreptitiously as she could Samantha gave the boys a squeeze on their inner thighs, making them both jump a tiny bit before slipping her fingers as best she could inside of their swimming trunks.

Evan sucked in his lips and Zack's eyes crossed, both of them trying not to react as the little girl between them gently brushed her fingers against what she found there.

Giving them both a sly smile, a pleasant sensation shot up Samantha as the boys' hands moved higher, their fingers gently rubbing against the thin fabric of her bathing suit, carefully caressing her folds as they tried not to disturb the water too much.

In spite of the subtlety and gentleness of their touches, Samantha immediately felt her body getting warmer. The heat of the water didn't help any, but Samantha found she wasn't terribly concerned, the sensation of the boys' fingers was wonderful.

That's better,” Samantha giggled quietly, the boys' trying not to laugh as the girl's fingers found their hardness, the girl smirking to herself as she tugged teasingly at their foreskins before rubbing it gently against the ends of their shafts.

This is cruel,” Evan muttered with a weak smile, the boy inhaling deeply as he and Zack tried their best not to make any suspicious noises.

Is that a bad thing?” Samantha whispered back with a sly look to which Evan's eyes widened, the boy shaking his head quickly.

On her other side, Zack smirked, his fingers slipping under the fabric of Samantha's bathing suit, the girl turning to stare at him with wide eyes, resisting the urge to let out a faux shocked gasp.

I'll show you cruel,” the boy chuckled softly, his middle finger running up and down between Samantha's folds, finding a wetness there that had nothing to do with the water they were sitting in.

Samantha took a deep breath, the girl leaning her head back, trying to hide her expression as she suppressed a deep shudder. The sensation was wonderful enough, but was made all the more intense as Evan's index finger slipped under her suit as well, his finger sliding across the girl's soft, sensitive skin until he found the little nub at the top her folds.

Gritting her teeth and closing her eyes tightly, Samantha held her breath, her body quivering as the boys teased her sensitive bits with their fingers as best they could. 'Our parents are soooo gonna freak if they push me too far!' she reminded herself, the girl almost not caring.

As the sensation intensified, Samantha wished she could do more with her hands, but knew there was just no way to do what she wanted to stealthily. Instead, the girl awkwardly squeezed and rubbed their shafts with her fingers.

Glancing at both boys, the girl grinning a little at both of them as they tried to keep still and quiet. Around them, their parents and David were thoroughly distracted, the group trying to have two very loud conversations at the same time, providing a certain amount of cover for what was going on right under their noses.

You, ah, think they'd notice if I took turns sitting in your laps?” Samantha whispered to each boy in turn, both of them chuckling quietly and grinning at the thought of it.

I, I don't think they're that drunk yet,” whispered Zack a bit weakly, the boy closing his eyes tightly and suddenly gritting his teeth, Samantha's fingers bringing him dangerously close to climax.

Samantha grinned at the boy's expression before glancing askance at their parents, making sure they were still distracted. That was when she felt Zack's finger pressing partly inside of her while Evan's fingers caressed her folds and gently rubbed circles against her hard little nub.

Her eyes going wide, Samantha's whole body tensed, the girl squeezing her thighs together as she held her breath and tried to ride out the rising sensation. Swallowing hard, Samantha forced herself to remember her surroundings, that their parents and her brother were -very- close by. That if she wasn't careful, they'd notice what the children were doing.

Samantha's train of thought didn't help matters any. If anything, it made her level of excitement increase ten-fold. The idea of being caught, the idea of people watching, the trouble they could all get in if anyone noticed. It was almost too much.

Squeezing her fingers tighter, her body shaking, Samantha felt a moment of guilt for not being able to pay more attention to the boys, but not making a sound required all of her concentration.

'Don't stop... don't stop...' Samantha begged inwardly, the girl pushed to the edge by simply everything until suddenly the sensations became just too much.

Squeezing her eyes so tight they hurt, Samantha tried desperately to sit still, her small body quivering, her toes curled as she shifted her legs a bit, trying with all her might not to start kicking them about as the girl hit her peak, the sensations seeming to go on endlessly.

When at last she started to come down, Samantha found herself having to struggle to keep her breathing level, the girl inhaling deeply but slowly as her heart raced and sweat dripped from her brow.

Grinning foolishly, the girl glanced at the boys, both of who were staring at her intently, obviously enjoying the show. Giggling a little, Samantha remembered her hands and continued playing with their shafts, the boys almost seeming to be harder now than they were previously.

S-sorry,” Samantha whispered, making the boys chuckle softly, “I got a bit distracted.”

Glancing at her parents, glad that the flickering candlelight likely wasn't enough to make the flush in her cheeks all that noticeable, Samantha adjusted her arms as the boys slid their hands back onto her thighs.

'I should try licking them at some point!' Samantha thought to herself with a soft giggle, the girl's hands slipping further into the leg-holes of the boys' swimming trunks before given their shafts a firm squeeze, slowly stroking them back and forth as best she could.

I wish I could just take these off,” Zack whispered in her ear, making the girl giggle again as she nodded in agreement. Their swimming trunks definitely limited her motion, but it hardly seemed to matter. The boys were breathing slowly, but deeply, trying to stay quiet despite the noise of the adults.

A few moments later, and Samantha felt both of them tense, their warm, hard shafts seeming to throb in her hands as the boys strained to contain themselves, their expressions almost pained in a way that the girl found oddly exciting.

For a brief moment, Samantha felt a tinge of anxiety. What if this was the moment they were old enough that their stuff came flying out? How would they hide that? Would it float on the surface, or sink to the bottom? Would the mums have to evacuate the hot tub to avoid getting pregnant?

The idea made her giggle, and Samantha made a mental note to talk to Evan about that. If anyone would know, and not be freaked out by the question, it would be him.

As the boys calmed down, Samantha moved her hands to cover theirs, giving them both a firm squeeze in-lue of the words she couldn't just say in that situation.

You three look exhausted,” said Victoria suddenly, the three children jumping a little as they stared back at her, the woman's smile full of concern despite her eyes seeming a bit out of focus, “Maybe you should call it a night.”

Ah, maybe...” Samantha muttered, glancing at her parents who were now giving her somewhat concerned looks, “I guess it is getting a bit late, and this is, ah, really relaxing. Good luck keeping dad out of it!”

The adults laughed in agreement, understanding that in-spite of his position at work, Jim did have a habit of wanting to his fair share of the heavy lifting at work.

Yeah, I'm starting to turn into a prune anyway,” added Zack with a chuckle, the boy reluctantly slipping his hand off of Samantha's thigh and giving the girl's hand a final squeeze in the process.

I don't think I've ever been so clean,” Evan commented, making his parents laugh as he did the same, the boy giving Samantha a bit of a sad smile as their fingers parted ways.

Are you all going to be okay on your own?” Margo inquired in a concerned tone as the boys made small adjustments before standing and Samantha stretched her arms over her head as she stood.

I think we might be a bit old for bed-time stories,” teased Zack, the boy's mother giving him a bemused smirk and shaking her head a little.

You'll always be my baby, no matter how old you get,” Margo reminded him, making Zack roll his eyes and blush as Samantha and Evan laughed.

Okay, that's it! Now I'm really going to bed!” Zack announced and quickly scrambled out of the hot-tub.

We'll be along soon,” Lily added, glancing at Jim with a bit of a sly smile, “It's getting a bit late, and I'm way too relaxed right now. I might fall asleep.”

There was something in the woman's tone that made Samantha not entirely believe her mother's statement, but she didn't see any reason to remark on it. Instead, the girl tuned around and climbed out of the hot-tub, momentarily wondering if anyone was staring at her bottom as she did so. The idea made her smile a, but she still had to wonder who was touching her earlier.

Following Zack and Evan back towards the house, the air was cool against Samantha's skin, the girl glancing back over her shoulder as they stepped out of the circle of light behind them.

That was fun,” Samantha sighed with a contented smile, the girl folding her arms across her chest, her towel draped across her shoulders.

Risky, but fun,” Zack agreed as Evan nodded, the boy sighing as he looked up at his house.

I wish we could all live in the same house,” Evan sighed, shaking his head a little.

That would be fun,” Zack agreed, “but I dad always says we'd all drive each other crazy eventually.”

It's a risk I'd be willing to take,” Samantha replied, the girl walking up behind Evan and hugging him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Well, I guess we gotta move out eventually,” pondered Zack, smiling a little as he walked up behind Samantha, pressing himself against her as he slipped his arms about the girl's waist.

We could always have sections of a house that are just for each of us,” Samantha sighed, smiling happily as her small body warmed up somewhat, the feeling of the boys' skin against her own wonderfully comforting, “Maybe I'll design something and have it made just for us.”

That's a nice idea,” commented Evan with a thoughtful smile as he looked up at his house again, “I'll hold you to it after we're done school.”

Uhg, don't remind me!” grumbled Zack with a shudder, the boy hiding his face in Samantha's hair as best he could.

This'll be the last year we'll be together,” Evan added sadly, the boy sighing heavily.

Don't be so dramatic,” Samantha said softly, trying to sound reassuring, “It'll just be for one year. Then we'll join you again and things'll get get back normal.”

Evan nodded thoughtfully before adding, “But I'll still be done before you. We've always done everything together... I'd really rather we all graduate together.

The price of genius, I guess,” Zack replied with a bit of a chuckle to hide the glumness he then felt.

It'll pay off in time,” Evan said with a shrug, closing his eyes and smiling a little in-spite of himself as Samantha's hands idly slid across his chest in a reassuring way, “But next year's gonna suck.”

We'll just have to have fun after school to make up for it,” Samantha added with a mischievous giggle that made both boys chuckle.

We can worry about it later, though, I should get going,” Evan sighed, the boy slowly turning around and slipping his arms around Samantha, “I love you guys.”

Samantha closed her eyes and smiled, leaning her head against Evan's shoulder. “I love you too, genius,” the girl giggled before glancing over her shoulder to make sure no one was actively looking at them. Samantha then pressed her lips to Evan's, sighing happily as the boy tensed for a moment before relaxing and kissing her back.

See you tomorrow, bro,” said Zack as Evan backed up, his hands sliding down Samantha's arms, the girl smiling at him fondly as their lips parted.

I'll be here,” Evan chuckled, flashing Zack a grin as his hands met Samantha's and they gave each other a quick squeeze.

Their fingers parting, Evan reluctantly went up the back steps of his house, the boy turning to give a small wave before slipping inside, leaving Samantha and Zack more or less alone.

We should go,” Samantha said sadly, taking Zack's hand and heading him towards the gate, the boy nodding and giving her hand a squeeze before following along.

Once through the gate, Samantha turned around and pulled Zack against her, the boy immediately obliging, wrapping his arms around her and hugging the girl tightly. Samantha giggled then as she tried to find Zack's lips, both of them shivering now in the cool night air.

You're getting taller,” Samantha giggled, making Zack grin as he lowered his head a bit so he could teasingly rub his nose against hers.

That or your getting shorter,” the boy teased, causing Samantha's eyes to widen, the girl squirming a bit as Zack held her tighter.

I'll show you getting shorter!” the girl laughed, unsuccessfully trying to sound angry, as she wriggled harder, trying to escape Zack's grasp as the boy grinned mischievously at her, “Dang it, you're getting too strong!”

Zack laughed at the comment, adjusting his arms a bit as Samantha almost squirmed free before pressing his lips to hers, the girl making a bit of a faux angry sound before relaxing and kissing him back.

Sighing softly, Samantha closed her eyes and leaned into the boy. It felt a bit strange, but she found she rather liked the way Zack was able to keep her from escaping. Not to mention the way he kissed her so enthusiastically.

As their lips slowly parted, Samantha felt her heart racing, her body tingling with renewed excitement as Zack grinned back at her. “My parent's'll be here soon,” Samantha whispered in a teasing tone, the girl grinning as her hands slid across his back affectionately, the girl pushing her hips closer.

How soon do you think?” the boy inquired, inhaling deeply as Samantha rubbed herself against him, the girl giggling as he started getting hard again.

I dunno,” Samantha admitted, the girl glancing over her shoulder, looking back at him with a wide grin, “It could be any second now!”

Zack swallowed hard, the boy glancing over her shoulder as his body shivered a bit, his hardness almost aching as he found himself rubbing back against Samantha.

Well, ah, that still gives us a second, right?” stammered Zack, the boy inhaling sharply as Samantha giggled, the girl resting her head against his shoulder and held him closer, both of them finding a pleasant rhythm as they rubbed against one another.

This is nice,” Samantha whispered, the girl panting softly, both of them holding each other closer, both children's bodies shaking a bit as the sensations grew more intense.

Zack closed his eyes tightly, the boy nodding slowly, pressing his cheek to Samantha's, letting out a soft grunt as he almost reached his peak, Zack's body crying out for something more.

You gonna do the thing?” Samantha panted with a hint of a giggle in her voice, pressing her lips to Zack's ear, the boy nodding quickly as he rubbed himself faster against her.

Samantha moaned softly, grinning broadly, feeling an odd sense of elation as Zack came closer to his peak, the boy pressing harder, almost painfully against her. “Come one,” Samantha whispered encouragingly in his ear, giggling as she gave his ear a teasing nibble as she tried to remember the word, “C- cum for me!”

The sensation of the girl's teeth on his ear sent a weird jolt of pleasure through Zack, her words of encouragement only making everything more intense.

Gritting his teeth, Zack tried to keep his soft grunting sounds to a minimum, the sound making Samantha's small body shiver as she pressed

closer, the girl wishing she could rub more of herself against the boy's hardness.

Closing her eyes, Samantha momentarily forgot about their families on the other side of the fence, that they wouldn't stay there forever, that at any moment they could all come marching through the gate. The only thing that mattered was the boy who held her tightly and was driving her crazy with his hardness, his grunting panting sounds and the fact that he needed her so badly.

Then, all at once, Zack let out a strained groaning sound that made Samantha whimper, the sound itself driving her crazy as the boy reached his peak. “Yes, that's it,” Samantha breathed in his ear, the girl squirming a little, wishing his angle was a little bit better, but still enjoying the sensation greatly, “I love you! Cum for me...”

The words made Samantha blush even as she spoke them, but Zack didn't seem to mind, the boy letting out a last hard grunt that left him panting heavily in her ear. Giggling, Samantha grinned as the boy started kissing the side of her face randomly, almost desperately.

You gonna be okay?” Samantha giggled as Zack started to calm down, the boy panting and grinning as he finally looked into her eyes.

Well, that was a thing,” he chuckled, making Samantha let out a sharp laugh that she immediately worried was way too loud.

Glancing over her shoulder, the girl could hear the voices from next door getting louder, closer. “We can talk about things after,” she said with a sly grin, “for now we gotta pretend to be good!”

Pfft, we're the best!” Zack chuckled, giving Samantha a quick kiss before slipping out of the girl's arm and sprinting across the backyard to the wooden gate that would take him home.

Samantha watched him go for a moment, the girl's body still tingling, still -needing- something from him. “Later,” she whispered to herself, glancing at the gate that lead to Evan's, listening to the sound of her father's laughter at something Zack's father had said.

Shivering a little as the heat of the boy's body faded in the cool night air, Samantha moved as swiftly and as quietly as she could up the back steps of her house. Slipping the door open, the girl shot a glance at the gate, watching it slowly open.

Grinning, her heart racing, Samantha slipped into the house and made sure the door closed quietly. Outside she could hear people talking, her parents having paused in the backyard to talk to Zack's parents a moment longer, but David was already headed up the steps.

Giggling to herself, Samantha slipped into the downstairs bathroom just as David entered the house, the girl leaving the door just slightly open as it normally was when not in use.

The older boy stumbled a bit in the dimly lit dining area, chuckling to himself as he made his way towards the stairs. 'Looks like they gave him more to drink,' Samantha giggled to herself, listening to her brother slowly navigate the stairs.

A moment or two later and the back door creaked open a second time, their parents quietly stepping into the house, her mother giggling in amusement as her father followed immediately behind her, his hands in her hips, swaying his body a little.

I thought you didn't like starting things you can't finish,” Lily teased her husband in a low tone, reaching back to pat his cheek playfully, “the children are right upstairs, you know.”

Samantha ducked down a little, grinning as her body quivered with nervous excitement. Even in the dim light shed by the back porch light, she could make out quite a number of details. Or at least enough as her father's hands slid slowly up her mother's flat tummy.

Sam's either asleep or has her headphones on talking to the boys,” Jim chuckled, leaning in to kiss his wife's neck, the bit of stubble that was forming on his skin making her giggle a little, “And I think David's going to want to sleep it off for a bit. I think we may have overdone it.”

Well, at least we stopped Margo from taking advantage of him,” chuckled Lily, forcing Samantha to cover her mouth against the laugh she felt building inside of her, “Honestly, she's insatiable at times.”

Jim chuckled, nibbling Lily's neck teasingly, his hands sliding up to just under Lily's breasts. “You're not any better, my love,” her husband teased, “You're just more subtle about it.”

I can't imagine what you're talking about,” Lily chuckled in reply, the woman lifting her arms up and back to run her fingers through Jim's thick red hair, tilting her head to one side as his own fingers slipped her bikini top up and over her small breasts.

Samantha's eyes widened, her heart racing as the girl felt the quiet buzz of need that Zack had inspired in her sudden reassert itself. 'This is so bad,' the girl thought to herself, knowing full well she shouldn't look, shouldn't watch and certainly shouldn't feel what she was feeling. They -were- her parents after all!

But still Samantha stayed quiet in the pitch black of the little bathroom, covering her mouth again as her father moved his hips against her mother, the girl knowing full well what was going on.

You're such a tease,” Lily sighed, a hint of a moan in her voice as Jim's hands cupped her breasts for a moment before his fingers began to slowly, carefully massage her nipples.

Was there something more you wanted, my love?” Jim chuckled teasingly, playfully nibbling his wife's ear, making her let out a soft whimpering moan.

Not here, Jim, the children...” she whispered, opening her eyes to glance up the stairs.

They'll never know,” her husband replied in a firm, almost hungry tone that made Lily let out a soft squeak of a whimper that almost made Samantha laugh, the woman dropping her arms back down before starting to pull at her bikini bottoms without saying a word.

Samantha clamped her mouth shut, her body shaking, the girl forgetting to blink. This was an incredible sight. Even more amazing than when she'd seen her mother kiss the neighbour lady.

The tingling need between the child's legs got even more intense as Samantha could just make out the dark red curls of Lily's pubic hair, something about it seemingly incredibly forbidden on some level that only made everything all the more intense.

Swallowing hard, Samantha gave into the sensation, the girl moving her small hand downward, slipping it under her own bikini bottoms and pressed the coolness of her fingers against the seemingly blazing hotness of her netherfolds.

Outside in the dining area, Lily was now reaching back, her lips finding Jim's, kissing her husband passionately as she reached behind her.

Samantha's body squirmed then, knowing what her mother was doing, what she was touching. It made the girl think of the boys, of their own boy-bits. About how much fun it would be to play with them more...

Lily moaned softly and Jim let out a low, knowing chuckle as the woman made some sort of adjustment. Samantha pressed one eye closer to the narrow opening, wishing she could see more, wishing the light was better. She had a pretty good idea of what was happening, and it was both deeply embarrassing and incredibly thrilling at the same time. Deep down, the eleven-year-old wished she could see more!

Lily was panting softly now, long, slow breathes as she pushed back slowly against Jim, the woman looking over her shoulder up at him as she leaned forward.

I love you so much...” Lily said with a bit a grin and Jim stopped himself from laughing a little as he replied with, “I know.”

Samantha nibbled her bottom lip now as she noticed her father starting to move again, slowly pushing his hips back and forth, her mother letting out a soft whimper as his hands squeezed her breasts a little more firmly.

'This is so wrong, this is so bad. I shouldn't be here, I need to stop...' Samantha thought to herself even as her fingers became moist and she unconsciously slid her middle finger into herself, her tiny hand slowly rubbing against all the deliciously aching bits she could touch at once.

Lily was now letting out little moans mixed with quiet giggles that were both amusing and arousing, and Jim slipped his hands away from her breasts to slide them down her back to her firm bottom, both of them bending their knees a bit as they moved together.

'And it's also so amazing!' came the thought almost unbidden, deep curiosity mixing with everything else. Desperately, the child wondered what their union must look like. Her father's hardness pushing into her mother's wonderfully wet, aching folds that desperately needed to be filled...

Samantha closed her eyes for a moment, the girl blushing deeply at the thoughts that were entering her mind. 'Is this how it's going to be now?' she wondered, watching in fascination as her father gripped her mother's bottom, the woman quietly as she could moving a chair over so she could have better balance, 'I guess there's no stuffing that genie back in its bottle!'

Suppressing a giggle, Samantha's body quivered as her fingers moved faster now, the girl's inner walls squeezing her finger tightly as she rubbed her outer folds at the same time, the heel of Samantha's hand brushing against the hard little nub from time to time, sending sparks of greater intensity through her.

'Gotta stay quiet, mustn't make noise!' Samantha reminded herself, watching as her mother leaned against the chair, the woman grinning back at her husband, her long red braid hanging free below her now, swaying gently with their shared movements.

'This is how they do it...' Samantha found herself thinking, the girl wishing she could get closer, turn a light on, anything, 'He's got his thing actually -inside- of her! That's amazing!'

Her father's movements increased in speed then, and Samantha had to suppress a gasp as he reached out to grab up Lily's braid, the woman's expression becoming even more blissful as her husband yanked her head back.

Oh, Jim, yes!” Lily hissed, trying to keep her voice down, but the desperation in her tone and the look on her face gave away the woman's desperate need to cry out in her passion.

'Oh wow...' Samantha thought, the girl stifling a whimper as her fingers worked faster, the girl finding herself teetering on the edge, both desperate for release and terrified that she might make a sound when she did.

Jim grinned a bit, the man panting hard as he glanced upstairs, listening to the otherwise silence of the house before giving his wife a single hard slap across the bottom.

Samantha gasped at her mother's expression, the woman's whole body shaking and convulsing, clearly desperately trying to keep quiet as she reached her peak. Her hips bucking hard, Lily's expression was almost pained looking, but simultaneously incredibly beautiful.

As the child watched, Samantha felt herself join her mother in ecstasy for a few, secret moments. Biting her fingers, Samantha let the softest whimper escape her lips as she rode out the intense sensation, the girl now desperately rubbing her thumb against her hard little nub.

When at last she calmed down, Samantha nibbled her bottom lip, seeing the expression on her father's face. 'He's gonna do it!' the girl realized with rising excitement, desperately wishing she could get a better view when the event finally happened.

As Lily lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at Jim, she gave him a sly grin, her hips bucking back against him, the man stifling a heavy groan. “You know, I need to take a shower anyway,” Lily said teasingly, making Jim laugh a little, his expression both strained and amused.

Samantha's eyes widened again as her mother suddenly stood up and turned around. The girl silently cursing as her mother's body still managed to block the view of her father's hardness, but it soon became obvious that Lily had taken hold of it.

'Amazing!' Samantha murmured inwardly, the girl both fascinated and excited to see what would happen next.

The two kissed passionately before Lily dropped down to her knees, her daughter stifling a gasp as the woman's head began to bob, her hands clearly up to something that made Jim toss his head back and let out a quiet, whimpering moan.

All Samantha could do was stare as her mother's head bobbed, her father's hands holding on to Lily's head almost desperately.

All at once, the woman pulled her head back and let out a laugh as Jim let out a stifled grunt, his expression clearly showing what had just happened despite Samantha being unable to actually see it.

It was still an amazing sight, though. Lily's hand was clearly moving quickly as she grinned up at him, both of them seemingly amused by what had just occurred.

You, ah, you're gonna need a shower all right,” Jim chuckled, making Lily giggle.

Only if you join me,” his wife replied teasingly, making Samantha stifle a laugh, the girl thinking about what it might be like to shower with the boys.

Her heart still racing, Samantha tried her best to slow her breathing as her mother stood up and kissed her father, laughing a little as she lead him towards the stairs.

Exhaling loudly as they finally vanished upstairs, Samantha found herself grinning and giggling, the feeling of having done something so incredibly naughty being both energizing and exhausting.

Gonna have a lot to tell the boys later,” the girl chuckled as she pushed the door open and listened to the sound of the shower upstairs turning on before heading upstairs herself...

0