(21) The Halloween Party
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Halloween Party

Everyone was kept busy during the few days of October, with a few hours each evening being dedicated to making ready for the upcoming yearly family event. For Lily, it was her time to shine, the woman eagerly directing and organizing the entire production in between making calls to relatives and doing any last minute shopping that was required.

Jacob and Victoria, as always, used their height advantage to set up the various decorations throughout the three houses as Jim set up the sound system, Margo dealt with everyone's costumes and made arrangements for making sure there was more than enough of her home-made wine to be available for the several dozen guests they were expecting.

The children, meanwhile, found themselves helping out here and there, kept busy with pitching in where they could, helping to move things, decorating and assisting Steven with the cooking he'd planned for the occasion.

By the morning of Halloween the children could barely contain their excitement and were forced out into the backyard so they wouldn't break anything or eat too many of the things Zack's father had made.

In the late afternoon the time finally came for everyone to put on their costumes as the younger neighbourhood children started wandering the the streets in search of candy and the family's guests were due to arrive shortly.

Alone in her room, Samantha glanced towards her window, the girl frowning a little as she saw the drawn curtains in the window across the street. “Seriously,” the girl muttered with a soft chuckle as she pulled down her jeans, wriggling her slender hips a bit to not drag down her under-things with them, “What's with him being on his best behaviour lately?”

Sighing as she tossed them into the laundry basket, Samantha shook her head in disappointment. “Maybe they already took their daughter out?” the girl pondered, pulling off her t-shirt and frowning thoughtfully down at the witch costume laid out across her bed.

It wasn't overly complicated, consisting of a simple black dress with wide cuffed long sleeves, a green sash that went about the waist to give it more of a shape and a wide brimmed pointed hat. Glancing back over her shoulder at her closed door, Samantha smirked, giggling softly as she slid off her panties, the girl reasoning that they hardly went with the costume.

The boys'd probably like it better this way,” the girl remarked with amusement, tossing her panties into the laundry before slipping into her costume, pleased with the job Margo had done with it.

Slipping out into the hallway, a surge of excitement shot through the girl as she heard the doorbell ring. Hurrying downstairs, Samantha couldn't help but grin at the rather naughty feeling of going without panties. The hem of her dress was long enough that no one would ever notice, but the tiny act of rebellion was certainly thrilling.

Turning the corner at the bottom of the stairs, the girl found her father answering the door, the man wearing a pirate costume that Samantha had to admit rather suited him. Leaning a little to one side to see past him, Samantha smiled at the sight of a handful of younger children. They were adorable, she had to admit, something about them made the girl's heart race a little.

I should probably go get the boys,” Samantha muttered under her breath before heading through the kitchen and out the back door.

Bursting out into the cool air, the girl grinned as she found Zack and Evan waiting for her in her back yard sitting at one of the plastic tables that had been set up earlier that day.

The costume Zack was wearing consisted mainly of one of Victoria's old lab-coats that his mother had made a few adjustments to, his hair purposely messed with a pair of tinted goggles pushed up over his forehead. The lab-coat had been decorated with a handful of purposely poorly stitched up rips and a handful of suspicious stains and Samantha had to admit, the red handprints where the coat had been grabbed at some point added a certain something to it and overall it was an amusing costume.

Evan's costume, though, Samantha had to admit, was somewhat adorable in a way. His outfit was a bit anachronistic, with light brown trousers held up by suspenders over the white dress-shirt the boy worse at school. On his head, Evan wore an old grey fedora with a white card tucked into it that read “press” in bold capital letters, and on the table in front of him was a slightly scratched up toy camera made to look like it came from their grandparent's day.

The girl coming down the steps, the boys glanced up at her and grinned, lifting up their mugs of tea to Samantha. “Hey, welcome to the party!” Zack called as Evan poured some tea into a third mug for her.

You two were quick, did you even bother to shower?” Samantha teased with a grin as she smoothed out her skirts and took a seat facing the house.

Well, yeah!” Zack shot back, taking a quick sip of his tea as he caught Samantha's gaze, “With your mum!”

You wish!” Samantha laughed, slapping her hands on the table in faux-anger and flashing the boy a teasing grin, “Besides, aren't you supposed to be all about Evan's mum?”

Sure, but it would be really super hard to say no to yours,” Evan quickly replied, shrinking down in his seat and glancing askance as the girl laughed.

He's got enough redheads in his shower already!” Samantha told him with a grin.

Does that mean I get both of you at the same time?” Zack inquired, the girl shooting him a narrow-eyed glance of faux anger.

Only once we get the spy cameras hooked up in the shower,” Evan noted casually, grinning as Samantha threw her arms in the air.

That's it! You guys are cut off!” the girl laughed.

Good luck with that,” Zack said with a smirk, Samantha smirking at him as he grinned at her.

You think so, do you?” Samantha demanded challengingly.

Yes, but there's tea, so it's hardly the time, really,” Evan replied with a teasing smile, the boy sipping from his mug as Samantha sat back in her chair with a heavy sigh.

So... you'd rather drink tea than play with me then?” Samantha inquired with a raised eyebrow, glancing between the two boys who exchanged a quick glances.

Well, it is -really- good tea,” Zack replied, lifting his mug and leaning closer to Evan who met him half-way.

Excellent, really,” Evan replied sagely, the two clanking their mugs together as Samantha inhaled sharply, the girl doing a double take that cut off her response as Margo came through the gate to Zack's house.

Having fun, my darlings?” the woman inquired cheerily, causing Evan to jump in his seat and almost spill his tea.

What... are you?!” the boy stammered, Zack immediately laughing as Samantha frowned, tilting her head as Margo grinned in amusement.

Why, I'm a rusalka, deary!” the woman laughed, holding her arms out and slowly spinning around so the children could get a good look at her artfully worn looking, long faded white dress, the fabric torn in places, lacing hanging stylishly from it along with a few decorative beads.

The woman's long, wavy chestnut locks were purposely tangled and snaking, bits of wood and leaves woven into it with Margo's skin made a bit paler with her lips painted a pale blue with dark makeup under her eyes to add to the spooky effect.

That is... pleasantly creepy,” Evan remarked thoughtfully, the boy blushing a little, his eyes going wide as the woman turned around, noticing that the front of Margo's dress dipped down a fair bit in the front, exposing a portion of the woman's bosom, adding to the distracting way her dress was slit up the sides to show a fair bit of the woman's legs.

Thank you, my dear,” Margo chuckled softly, drifting past Zack, her hand lingering on her son's shoulder for an affectionate moment before glancing towards the house as the muffled sound of the doorbell caught her attention, “Oh! Looks like things are just about to get underway.”

Time to get crazy,” Zack said with a grin, the three children scrambling out of their chairs, quickly finishing their tea before excitedly rushing past Margo, laughing all the way.

Storming inside, the children arrived just as Samantha's father pulled the front door open. “Hey, Jim! Sorry we're two years late!” the tall fellow with tussled chestnut hair that reminded Samantha a bit of Zack's, his space cowboy-type costume suiting him rather well, “the traffic was terrible!”

Samantha's father grinned, laughing as he shook his head and grasped the man's hand. “Dang it, Frank, we've been keeping your dinner warm for the last two years!” Jim replied mirthfully.

Well if the world wouldn't need savin' all the time it'd make our jobs way easier,” the man replied with helpless shrug, glancing over his shoulder as a shorter, bespectacled blond woman with hair that just brushed her shoulders lead a little girl a few years younger than the children up the path to the house.

Oh, Donna, you didn't have to bring anything! We totally planned on feeding you guys!” Jim teased as Samantha rolled her eyes, the boys peering with interest as the three of them lurked behind Jim.

The woman who was wearing a green tunic with a matching rather short skirt that made it terribly hard to ignore her legs, a pair of surprisingly well-done prosthetic pointed ears and armed with a compound bow that looked entirely too real rolled her eyes and smirked at him.

I'd expect that from Steven, I thought you were the sensible one,” Donna teased, Jim shrugging again as he knelt down and smiled at the little girl with sandy blond hair who wore a flowing, pale blue dress and a rather adorable tiara.

Well, that's what they keep telling me,” Jim said with a helpless sigh, the man smiling at the shy looking girl. “Hey, Tabitha,” he said in a calmer tone, momentarily glancing at the three children standing behind him, “Do you remember your cousins at all?”

The younger girl nodded, smiling as she looked up at the trio, slipping past Jim and walking over to the children. “Hello,” Tabitha said shyly, Samantha momentarily taken back by her adorableness as Zack grinned at her and Evan found himself feeling rather shy himself.

It's been a while, cousin,” Zack said brightly the girl nodding in agreement.

Mum and dad have been super busy,” Tabitha replied quietly, smiling a little as she glanced back at the adults, “But I do get to visit a lot of places. That's kind of fun.”

Our parents never take us anywhere,” Samantha signed melodramatically reaching out to adjust Tabitha's tiara a little.

Well, we did get out of town this summer, so that was a thing,” added Evan helpfully, Samantha blushing a little at the memory.

And don't think that we didn't appreciate the break,” Samantha's mother said teasingly, making her daughter jump a little as the woman placed a hand upon her shoulder.

We're not that bad, are we?” Samantha inquired, looking up at her mother as innocently as the eleven-year-old could manage, Lily giving her a bemused smile.

No worse than we were at your age, my darling,” the woman replied, giving Samantha a kiss on the forehead before favouring Tabitha fond smile, “And nice to see you again, Tabitha. Your parents really need to stop by more often.”

Zack exhaled softly as Lily walked past the group, the woman wearing a costume similar to her husband, with a white silk shirt and black leather pants that clung so tightly to her bottom that it was nearly impossible for the boys to tear their eyes away.

Don't say it,” Samantha whispered teasingly at Zack, the boy chuckling as quietly as he could.

Anyway, we might as well head over to my place for the time being,” the boy said, giving his head a quick a shake, “The adults'll be herding the kids over there as they arrive anyway. We can play a game or watch a movie or whatever till things really get started.”

Good idea,” Samantha agreed, giving Frank and Donna a quick wave before lowering her voice and nudging Zack, “It'll keep you from staring at your aunt's legs.”

Hey! He was doing it too!” Zack laughed defensively as Samantha quickly wrapped her arm around the back of the boy's neck and pulled him closer.

She's not his aunt,” she told him in a teasing faux-scolding tone, pressing her forehead to his and grinning teasingly.

Only by marriage, though,” Evan pointed out helpfully, Samantha shooting him a narrow-eyed glance despite being unable to hide her smirk.

Seriously, though,” the girl chuckled teasingly, letting Zack go, “I'm gonna have to get you a leash or something.”

Only so we can put in on you!” Zack retorted as the four children headed off, the girl's emerald eyes going wide as she inhaled deeply with faux-outrage.

We can figure out the details later,” Evan chuckled with a shrug, glancing down at Zack's somewhat confused looking cousin, “Sorry, they're always like this.”

Tabitha just giggled in reply as she followed the three to Zack's house...

*****

Sitting on one of the couches in Zack's basement, Samantha glanced at the time before leaning over to Zack, the boy just finishing up the video game battle he was having with his father.

It's about that time,” the girl told him, glancing about the room at the handful of other related children who'd arrived and were eager to get in a few rounds of the latest games while they had the chance.

Zack nodded, his father letting out a laugh as the boy cheered, his character in the game finally coming out on top. “Yup! Sorry, just needed to show my dad who the real boss of our family was!” he teased with a grin, nudging his father playfully with his elbow.

You mean your, mum?” Steven shot back with a grin as handed the cordless controller off one of Samantha's younger cousins.

Can't argue much with that,” Zack agreed with a chuckle, passing his own off to one of Evan's.

Things should be getting more interesting by now,” Samantha observed as she leaned over to Tabitha, “A little bit's changed since last time you were here, so it might fun to show you around a bit.”

The little girl smiled and nodded in agreement, Evan inhaling sharply, the boy blushing a little as she pushed down on his thigh so she could slide off the couch more easily.

And I've got an errand to run,” Steven added, leaning forward a little to address Tabitha, “so, if you see your dad, just let him know I'll be back in a little bit.”

Did we forget to get something?” Evan inquired in a puzzled tone as the group headed back upstairs, “I thought Aunt Lily's list was pretty thorough.”

Steven cleared his throat, bowing his head a little as he lead the way. “Oh, ah, no, no,” he said quickly with a dismissive wave, chuckling a little to himself, “It's all part of the plan! Don't worry, I won't be long!”

Pausing in the the moderately crowded dining room, Samantha folded her arms, frowning a little as Zack's father grabbed a handful of pretzels before heading down the hall, his costume's cloak billowing out behind him dramatically as the man headed down the hall to the front door.

My 'the adults are up to something alarm' just went off,” the girl concluded, glancing between the two boys who nodded in agreement.

Didn't he duck out around this time last year too?” Evan inquired, Zack shrugging in response.

Don't look at me, I get distracted too easily,” the other boy chucked as Samantha gave a shrug and smiled at Tabitha.

Anyway,” the girl explained, gesturing dramatically with her hand, “Zack's house is where people come when the wanna play games and stuff in the early evening, but later on his parents'll shut that down and people get to watch scary movies and stuff.”

Yeah, until they kick us out so they can watch the really fun stuff!” Zack laughed, the four of them moving aside as a few adults came back down the hall into the dining room, exchanging casual greetings with various relatives as they went about grabbing various snack foods off the table.

Yeah, they still think we'll get nightmares or something,” Samantha chuckled, rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

Tabitha frowned a little. “My parents don't let me see anything scary,” she replied a little indignantly, “But they make it all sound so fun.”

“They'll come around eventually,” Evan replied with a shrug, the group moving out onto the porch, Margo's garden lit up by several jack-o'-lanterns as a few adults milled about admiring the night-blooming flowers she grew there.

What would be really scary would be my mum's reaction if someone got drunk and trampled her garden,” Zack chuckled, his friends nodding in agreement.

That's why we try to keep the crazy to my back yard,” Samantha chuckled, giving a friendly wave to a few of her adult relatives at the far end of the porch before leading the way to the gate in the fence.

Not just on Halloween either,” Zack chuckled, Evan nodding sagely as Samantha blushed a bit.

Well, my yard's the only one without a lot of other stuff cluttering it up, so it just makes sense,” the girl explained, glancing momentarily up at the string of orange and purple lights that surrounded the gate, forming an illuminated arch, making it easier for people to find in the dark.

It's neat that you have three houses like this,” Tabitha commented, the girl sounding a little sad, “Our apartment's nice, but I kinda wish we had something more like you guys.”

I've head your parents are busy a lot,” said Evan sympathetically, “Probably doesn't leave much time to maintain a proper house.”

Plus we move around a lot,” Tabitha added, frowning a little, “It's fun sometimes, but it'd be nice to stay in one place for longer.”

Well, we've got plenty of room here, so anytime you want to stay here while your parents are away, we'd be okay with that!” Samantha offered brightly, the girl grinning happily as the redhead pushed the gate open.

Ha! David would go mad!” Zack laughed, “It'd be brilliant!”

He's not that great with kids,” Evan explained with a smile and a helpless shrug, “But he tries.”

Oh, he's trying all right!” Samantha chuckled, lifting her arms dramatically, “Anyway, this here is party central!”

Tabitha's eyes widened a bit at the sight of the yard at night, with its strings of orange and purple lights along the fences and across the eves of the house, a handful of jack-o'-lanterns on the porch and the sounds of talking, laughter and music from the house not quite drowned out by the crowd of people in the yard itself.

The weather's nice this year so mum thought we should set up some tables outside,” Samantha remarked with a shrug, gesturing to the handful of patio tables with chairs set up near the house, each with a flicking home made candle in a jar upon it. Beyond them several younger children ran about excitedly, playing tag with with one of Samantha's older cousins on her mother's side.

My place is probably more fun if you're older,” Evan remarked as they continued towards the gate to his yard, Tabitha's gaze lingering on the game of tag for a moment longer before following along, “When the crazy gets too much our grandparent's and our other older relatives like to hang out over there and tell stories all night. It's kinda fun sometimes, though, some of their stories are really interesting.”

But more importantly, we still make sure that there's food at each house, though,” Zack added with a grin, Samantha rolling her eyes before poking him in the side.

No getting fat!” she told the boy with in an equally stern and teasing tone. Not that she was that worried given the Zack's metabolism.

Ha! You give me all the exorcise I need!” he laughed jumping back to avoid Samantha's attempt at tickling him.

Anyway,” Samantha continued, pulling the gate open before leading the way inside and motioning to the hot tub, “Evan's parents got this put in this summer. Our parents really like it.”

We all really wanted a pool, but we were told we're not far enough from the ocean to need one,” Evan chuckled, the children waving to Evan and Zack's grandparents who were currently sitting in the hot tub, each with a glass of what was likely one of Margo's wines.

I really hope they're not naked in there,” Samantha chuckled quietly, Zack making a bit of a silly face at the notion.

Who could tell them not to if they were?” Evan chuckled, “They out rank everyone else here!”

True,” the girl agreed noting the music and laughter coming from the house, the girl smiling a little as she half-wondered if she and the boys would still be having such a good time when they got to be that age, “Anyway, I'm starving, and the main buffet table is in my dining room.”

Now you're talking!” Zack agreed with a grin, Tabitha's blue eyes going wide as she nodded in agreement.

Your dad's pierogies turned out amazing this year,” Evan added with a grin to Zack, “So I think I'm gonna have to take my payment for all that dough rolling he made me do!”

Yeah, but it'll make your arms all muscly,” said Samantha slyly, giving the boy's upper arm a squeeze, making him blush as she added, “That'll come in handy later!”

Good to know,” Evan replied, clearing his throat before standing a little taller, “Anyway, ah, food?”

Yes please,” Tabitha intoned, making Zack grin.

A girl after my own heart,” he chuckled, laughing as he avoided Samantha's attempt to tickle him.

She'll need to fight me for it,” the girl said teasingly before leading the way back to her house.

*****

The dining room was crowded with people, lit with numerous candles and filled with the sounds of music and conversations. It took the children a minute or two to get to the long table against the far wall where the food was kept, much of it held in thermal containers or on platters.

I think we're gonna have to eat outside,” Samantha commented, the girl glancing about at the crowd of various relatives as she filled her plate with what she wanted.

It's a nice night for it,” Zack replied, his plate becoming a bit precariously full, “but we probably should've put out more tables.”

Samantha shrugged, glancing towards the stairs just as her mother came down, the woman's expression oddly bemused as she adjusted her blouse. “We can just sit on the grass,” Samantha replied with a shrug, “I'll go grab the cauldron so we have some light.”

We'll finally get to use it for its intended purpose!” Evan chuckled, Samantha flashing him a grin.

I'll meet you there,” the girl told the others, weaving over to the stairs and flashing her mother a quick grin, the woman giving her a bit of a nervous smile as the eleven-year-old made her way carefully up the stairs.

Glancing back down as she reached the top, Samantha frowned a little, surprised by the costume she noticed Evan's mother wearing, the woman in an especially revealing version of a nurse's uniform.

That's the last costume I thought I'd see her in,” Samantha chuckled, popping a pierogi into her mouth as she watched Victoria talk to her mother for a moment, “I'm sure Zack wouldn't complain too much, though.”

Neither would I,” said a voice behind her, the girl jumping a bit as she turned around and found Zack's father standing behind her, the man dressed as a wizard in purple and gold robes, one of the amulets Margo sold in her store hanging about his neck.

Uncle!” the girl laughed teasingly, the man flashing the girl a grin as he grabbed a pierogi off her plate, “Is that any way to talk about your friend's wife?”

That's her sister Rose,” Steven chuckled, the girl glancing back downstairs as Evan's father joined in on whatever conversation the two woman were having, “They are twins you know.”

Samantha signed heavily, the girl rolling her eyes. “I know that!” she told him in faux annoyance, smirking a bit as she shook her head, “I'm not dumb, ya know!”

No, but you're really bad at protecting your food,” the man teased her, grabbing another pierogi before the girl could turn around, giggling as she tried to protect her dinner.

You're so mean!” Samantha chided playfully, the man arms reaching around both sides of the girl, his hands teasingly making moves for her plate.

But I'm so hungry!” Steven teased, the girl crouching down and trying to huddle over her food.

You made these! You can just make more!” she laughed, the man chuckling as he gave Samantha a gentle hug from behind.

Yes, but you kids helped, and I'm grateful for that,” Steven said fondly, the girl sighing softly as she smiled happily, leaning back against him for a moment, giggling as her hat fell forward onto the floor.

Hey, we know when we got it good,” Samantha giggled as Steven let her go and picked up her witch's hat, “So we like to help where we can.”

And we appreciate it,” the man chuckled, dropping the hat back on top of Samantha's head, pausing for a moment as he moved to head back downstairs, “Oh, that reminds me. Are you guys getting along okay with Tabitha?”

Samantha nodded. “Yeah, she's a bit quiet, but she's all right,” Samantha replied with a shrug.

Well, she doesn't have many friends, so just do your best,” Steven chuckled, smiling fondly at her before heading downstairs again, leaving Samantha to momentarily ponder what he might have even been doing on the second floor.

Shrugging, the girl headed into her room. Looking around as she ate another pierogi, Samantha found the cauldron sitting on her desk. “You'd better not give me any trouble,” she told it with a chuckle, switching the Halloween decoration on and smiling with satisfaction as it immediately whirred to life.

Taking the cauldron's handle, Samantha paused as she heard voices out in the hall. Creeping closer, the girl peered through the partially open door, surprised to see Evan's father and his aunt Rose walking past her room.

For a moment it didn't seem like anything terribly out of the ordinary, the two sipping from glasses filled with Margo's wine, Rose laughing at something Jacob said in a tone too low for Samantha to quite make out.

But as the child reached for the door, she stopped, her emerald eyes going wide as Rose touched the side of Jacob's face, the woman standing a little taller, leaning in and pressing her lips to his.

Holy crap!” Samantha whispered, crouching and setting down the cauldron, making sure that it was safely behind the door in-case its light spilled into the hallway.

Nervously eating another pierogi, the girl stared wide eyed at the two adults, Jacob's arms slowly wrapping around Rose as she let out a soft, happy sign, the man's hands sliding down the curve of her back to take a firm squeeze of the woman's round bottom.

Seemingly without any thought for the crowd of relatives downstairs, the two then clung to each other tightly, their lips pressed hard against one another, Rose's hand sliding up to take a handful of Jacob's golden hair.

They're gonna be in so much trouble,” Samantha whispered to herself with a giggle, wishing she had Zack's camera with her as one of Jacob's hands let go and frantically tried to find the door handle that was slightly behind him.

Letting out a soft gasp, Samantha could only stare in amazement as the door to her parent's room opened and Jacob dragged his sister-in-law inside, Rose's foot shoving the door most of the way closed behind them as neither one of them broke their passionate kiss.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha grabbed up the cauldron and quickly crept out of her room, the girl slipping across the hall and peering through the opening. As expected the two adults were now frantically disrobing one another, their hands everywhere, kissing and nipping at each other, laughing and grinning like kids getting away with something naughty.

Grinning as her heart raced, the child enjoying the show show for a moment, watching Rose push Jacob backwards onto her parents bed, her pale skin seeming to glow a little from the moonlight that came in through the window as she quickly followed him.

Trying to adjust her position, Samantha frowned a little, the woman's body blocking any view of Jacob's manhood, the girl finding herself immensely curious about it as Rose's head started bobbing, his hands grabbing her head, pushing his fingers into the woman's done up hair as he moaned softly.

The boys have to hear about this,” Samantha giggled, standing and about to head back down when she she saw the shadow of someone coming up the stairs. For a moment, the girl froze, uncertain what to do. But it wasn't like she'd get in trouble for what they were doing, right?

Taking a deep breath, Samantha quickly side-stepped, making sure it looked like she'd just come out of her room and tried to head down the hall as casually as possible. Seeing Evan's mother coming up the stairs, Samantha blushed, her heart pounding, the girl finding herself unable to keep from grinning.

Fixing Samantha with a curious look Victoria raised an eyebrow as the girl pretended to be interested in the woman's Alice in Wonderland themed dress. Shrugging Victoria pushed her hair back over her shoulders and went on her way as Samantha breathed a heavy sigh and headed down the stairs.

Blushing a bit as she wove through the crowd and out the back door, the girl laughed as she hurried over to the patch of grass her friends had chosen. “Sorry for the wait,” Samantha told them, dropping the cauldron into the middle of their circle before awkwardly taking a seat.

You didn't miss much,” Zack replied with a shrug, the boy having gone back for a bit more food from what Samantha could tell.

Well, David and Jen stopped by for like half a second,” Evan added with a shrug.

Yeah, I should've put that Noriko mask back sooner,” she chuckled nervously, glancing at Tabitha for a moment, wondering if it was really a good time to mention what she'd seen, “Oh, speaking of trouble. I think your parents might be having an interesting conversation right about now.”

Evan raised an eyebrow as he glanced askance at the redhead. “Oh? Something happen?” he inquired, the girl nodding, her expression both serious and amused at the same time.

I think your dad might have gotten his twins confused,” Samantha chuckled, receiving a gasp from Zack, the boy's dark eyes going wide.

Aunt Rose is here?” he sputtered a bit, trying to swallow and talk at the same time.

Evan rolled his eyes and sighed softly before glancing at Tabitha. “He's got a thing for blonds,” he told her with amusement, the younger girl's eyes going wide as she grabbed the top of her head with both hands, making him laugh.

And, I guess it's harder to tell the difference when the lights are all dim and stuff,” Samantha chuckled, grinning as the boys started to catch on, Zack doing a double take as Evan's glasses slid down his nose, his eyes going wide.

You don't mean...?” Evan began, the girl grinning as she went back to eating for a moment.

I got out of there before things got messy,” she said with a shrug, her tone becoming a bit more serious, “To be fair, I hope she's not too mad at him.”

Mad at him for what?” Tabitha asked innocently, the girl looking rather confused as the older children exchanged glances.

She means my dad may have thought my aunt was my mum,” Evan explained carefully, feeling a mix of concern and amusement as he thought for a moment. “Maybe I should check in on them, just so I know. No sense wondering about it all night.”

We'll come with you!” Zack offered, finishing up his food as quickly as he could.

We're always up for an adventure,” Samantha added, giving Tabitha a reassuring smile as she grabbed the cauldron's handle, not wanting to leave it behind.

Heading back inside again, the children found the house much as they left it, with different relatives wandering in and out, the music still playing as Samantha's mother played hostess, doing her best to be everywhere at once while her father brought out more food for the buffet table.

I'm not hearing any yelling,” Zack pondered with a shrug, making Evan frown thoughtfully, the boy shaking his head.

My mother doesn't do that so much. She mostly just gets really disappointed,” he replied with a shrug before glancing at Samantha, “So where'd you see them? Maybe they're still there?”

Samantha glanced up to the second level. “Upstairs by my parent's room,” she explained, the girl moving to the stairs with the others in tow, the girl trying to walk as quietly as she could, straining to hear any arguments that might be ensuing.

Maybe they went home?” Zack offered, the girl shushing him as reached the top of the stairs and crept closer to her parent's room.

Or they're just being really polite,” Evan whispered with a shrug as Samantha raised her hand, signalling everyone to stop as she found the door slightly ajar.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha peered around the door frame, her eyes going wide as what she found was the furthest thing from an argument. Instead, Jacob appeared to be lying on his back on her parent's bed, one of his hands firmly grabbing his wife's bottom as she straddled him with her back to the door, her hips moving slowly and rhythmically in a way that distracted Samantha for a moment.

Seeing a portion of the man's shaft sliding in and out of Victoria's moist folds, Samantha caught her breath, nibbling her bottom lip as she felt a tingling sensation spread through her. Lifting her gaze, Samantha let out a soft gasp as she notice that they weren't alone.

In the pale moonlight, the girl could make out the form of Victoria's sister Rose, the woman seemingly straddling Jacob's face, the two women facing each other, both leaning towards one another, the hands of both sisters' fingers linked together between them. More than that, it looked as though the two women are kissing, both moaning softly as they straddled Evan's father.

Taking several steps back and almost stumbling, Samantha covered her mouth, her eyes wide as she stared back at the other children with a mix of shock and amusement.

What is it?” Evan whispered, Samantha frantically shaking her head, grinning as she pressed her fingers to her lips, shushing him before quickly waving him over.

Raising an eyebrow, he glanced at Zack, the other boy shrugging before both of them crept closer, Tabitha creeping along behind them. Reaching the door, Zack ducked down a bit as Evan stood a little taller to see over him and Tabitha crouched down under him.

The three children stared into the bedroom for a long moment, their eyes going wide before Zack's mouth fell open, about to speak before Samantha's hand pressed against it to silence him.

Quiet!” she hissed into the boy's ear, pressing close to the other children and peering back into the room.

As the children looked on, the two women began moving faster, the sounds of their excitement increasing, becoming more easily heard over the music from downstairs. Holding on to Zack's shoulder, Samantha leaned closer, the four children watching in amazement as the sisters' let go of each

other's hands.

To their onlooker's amazement, Rose's hands then moved to grab twin handfuls of her sister's bottom, as Victoria cupped her sister's face, pressing her lips harder. All the while, Jacob bucked his hips, his hands pressing against Victoria's breasts as the sounds the three made grew louder and louder.

What are they-” Tabitha managed to get out before all three older children covered her mouth with their hands, trying not to laugh as they pried themselves away from the door and hurried awkwardly into Samantha's bedroom.

Holy crap!” Samantha breathed, closing the door as quietly as she could and glancing between Zack who was trying not to laugh and Evan who seemed to be a half in shock and half amused.

What was that?” Tabitha insisted, extracting herself from the boys and glancing around at all of them, “What were they doing?”

Samantha took a deep breath, trying to decide how much she should say. Or for that matter, could get away with saying. Either way, it was hard to deny what they'd seen.

Setting the cauldron down on the middle of the floor, it's flickering light casting odd shadows about the room, the girl sat down on the floor and watched it for a moment, wetting her lips as she tried to find the right words.

Um, they were like... having sex,” Samantha said carefully as the boys recovered enough to sit down, Tabitha frowning a moment before following suit.

What's that mean?” she asked, the child honestly perplexed, causing Evan to exhale loudly, Zack to shrink back a little as he bit his bottom lip and Samantha to exhaled loudly as she tilted her head back and contemplated the glowing stars on her ceiling for a moment.

Oh boy...” Samantha muttered, meeting Tabitha's gaze as she suddenly felt weirdly nervous about the subject.

Well, it's ah, what they were doing,” Evan replied helpfully, reaching out his hand to Samantha who took it and squeezed it firmly, “It's um, fun and stuff apparently.”

Tabitha tilted her head a bit, the younger girl thinking for a moment. “It seemed a bit weird,” she remarked, the other children laughing a little as Samantha grabbed Zack's hand as well.

Um, I guess you've never heard about it then?” Samantha inquired, her heart racing, knowing she could probably get in a lot of trouble for even having such a conversation with Zack's little cousin.

I'm nine, there's lots of stuff I don't know about,” Tabitha replied a little glumly, the girl bowing her head a bit and staring at the cauldron, trying to make sense of everything.

Well, we're not exactly experts, either,” Evan confessed with a chuckle, exchanging bemused glances with his friends, “Honestly, we're still figuring it out ourselves.“

Tabitha nodded, about to reply when everyone's gaze shot to the door as a muffled cry could be heard from across the hall, the older children covering their mouths and laughing.

I sure hope no one downstairs heard that,” Samantha giggled, “but I kinda wonder what he did that make that happen.”

Probably something that needs more than one girl,” Zack replied slyly, glancing at who Tabitha shrank down a little, the girl blushing as she looked away, chuckling nervously.

Or two boys, I'm not picky,” Samantha giggled, giving Zack & Evan a sly look.

Think we have time?” Zack inquired mischievously, Samantha's eyebrows shooting up as Evan grinned, blushing a bit.


Samantha shrugged and got to her feet. “Why not?” she giggled, glancing at Tabitha. “Are you interested in learning something new today?”

This is a terrible idea,” Evan chuckled nervously, grinning as Samantha took off her hat and dropped it onto Tabitha's head, the girl pushing the brim back over her eyes so she could see.

When has that ever stopped us before?” Samantha inquired teasingly, the girl half-wishing she could see more of what was going on in the other room, the thought of it making her body tingle pleasantly as stood beside her bed and lifted the hem of her dress.

You had this planned all along, didn't you?” Zack chuckled, Samantha giving a bit of a shrug in response.

I like to plan ahead,” the girl confessed, sitting back down on her bed, moving her body trembling a bit as she adjusted the hem of her dress, pushing it behind herself before moving her knees apart. Despite rather liking the idea of an audience, Samantha couldn't help but feel weirdly self-conscious as she saw Tabitha's big blue eyes go wide.

Um, what are you doing?” the nine-year-old inquired nervously as Zack crawled over and ran his hands slowly up Samantha's naked legs, smiling happily as caressed her soft skin.

Um, think of it as a science lesson,” Evan replied with a nervous chuckle, the boy glancing at the door, thankful that no one had come running upstairs to see what the noise was.

Oh, and the things I'm gonna do for science!” Zack laughed, Samantha grinning as she leaned back on her forearms, the boy giving her a teasing grin as he noticed Samantha's lack of panties, the girl doing her best not to laugh.

Just keep it down,” Evan chuckled, glancing at the door again before taking a seat on the bed next to Samantha, the girl grinning up at him as he leaned in and kissed her lips.

Chuckling to himself as he felt Samantha's body relax, Zack dropped his head lower, his hands sliding under the girl's naked legs before grabbing her bottom.

Pulling her lips from Evan's, pressing her forehead to his, Samantha panted softly, grinning in amusement as she met the boy's gaze. “He's such a tease,” she whispered as Zack chuckled, his lips kissing their way up her sender thighs.

It's not his fault you're legs could stop a freight train,” Evan teased, momentarily forgetting about Tabitha, cupping his hands over Samantha's cheeks before kissing the giggling girl several more times.

He's not exaggerating,” Zack murmured, Samantha inhaling sharply as the boy squeezed her bottom tighter and ran his tongue up along her folds a heartbeat before Evan pressed his lips firmly against hers.

Her body trembling, Samantha moaned softly, pressing closer to Evan, the girl taking a handful of Zack's hair as she moaned helplessly, Zack's tongue sliding up and down between her moist folds. Opening one eye, the girl glanced askance as she heard a soft exclamation from Tabitha, the girl staring wide eyed at the trio, her hands adorably covering her mouth.

Pressing her hand to Evan's chest, Samantha pushed the boy back a little, panting softly as their lips parted. Smiling at the younger girl, Samantha reached out her free hand, motioning Tabitha closer.

Um, I dunno about this,” Tabitha stammered as she peered out from under Samantha's witch's hat as Evan gave her a nervous smile and held out his hand as well, the child gasping as Samantha squirmed, the tip of Zack's tongue making slow circles around her clit.

It's, ah, just fun having you watch,” Samantha panted, her hand covering her mouth a heartbeat before she let out an excited yelp.

I think you hit a nerve,” Evan teased, the girl closing her eyes tightly as she squirmed on the bed, Zack moving his hands forward to take Samantha's, their fingers entwining.

Wow...” Tabitha whispered, stepping closer as Samantha arched her back, her body shaking hard as Zack's tongue slid over her clit, the boy surrounding the hard little nub with his lips, sucking hard against it.

Taking a deep breath, her body shaking harder, Samantha strained for a moment, trying to hold back, knowing that there were adults right across the hall. Even if they were likely equally distracted.

Slowly letting out her held breath, she couldn't help but softly whimper as Zack pushed her closer to the edge. Opening her eyes part way, Samantha squeezed the boy's hands tighter as she watched Tabitha's reactions, the redhead genuinely amused by the small girl's expression.

Letting out a strained whimpering grunt, Samantha's body shuddered hard as Zack brought her off, the girl closing her eyes tightly and arching her back, giving in to the wonderful sensation. A moment later, and Samantha found herself panting heavily, the girl grinning and giggling as Evan leaned down and kissed her forehead affectionately.

I never get bored of seeing that,” the blond boy chuckled, Zack grinning as he teasingly kissed Samantha's thighs before getting back to his feet and glancing at Tabitha.

Enjoy the show?” the boy inquired teasingly, the child blushing hard, her pale blue eyes wide as she stared for a long moment at Samantha's moist folds.

What... was that even?” Tabitha stammered, the other children laughing a quietly, the boys exchanging knowing glances as Samantha pushed herself back up.

It was a lot of fun is what it was,” the girl replied with a grin, reaching out to give Zack's hand a squeeze as she slipped her arm around Evan's waist and leaned against him affectionately.

I guess it might not make sense yet, but it will,” Even added, shuffling closer to the redhead, his hand sliding across her naked thigh, “but honestly, once you start, it's hard to stop.”

Is that an offer?” Samantha inquired teasingly with a grin, Evan blushing a bit as he glanced at his cousin.

In for a penny,” he sighed with sly smile, Tabitha's eyes going wide again as Evan slipped off the bed and knelt down, Samantha moving closer to the edge before taking hold of one of Zack's belt-loops while Evan slowly pushed the redhead's knees apart.

What are you-?” Tabitha stammered, gasping softly as Zack grinned down at Samantha, folding his arms as he stood beside Evan, his mahogany eyes sparkling with mischief as the girl fumbled with the bottom of his trousers for a moment before reaching in to pull out his semi-hard manhood.

Just saying thank you,” Samantha giggled, teasingly glancing askance at the girl as Evan's hands lovingly caressed the redhead's firm thighs.

Her curiosity and amazement overcoming her shyness somewhat, Tabitha stepped closer, taking hold of Zack's upper arm with both hands, the boy letting out a heavy breath as Samantha's fingers squeezed his shaft, gently stroking it to full hardness.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha paused to enjoy the sight for moment. Her whole body feeling so very alive as Evan's tongue began caressing her folds, her free hand pushing his hat off before taking a handful of his golden hair, the end of Zack's shaft already leaking a tiny bit of clear fluid that the girl eagerly licked up with the tip of her tongue.

Sighing happily, the girl closed her eyes for a moment, her lips wrapping about the head of Zack's shaft, moaning softly as her tongue rubbed against the underside of it, the boy letting out a soft grunt, his hands grabbing her shoulder for support.

'I love you both so much...' Samantha mused inwardly, opening one eye so she could watch Tabitha's reaction, the nine-year-old's body quivering little, her lovely eyes unblinking as she eagerly took in the new, forbidden knowledge the other children were providing the girl with.

Sighing happily as Evan's tongue pressed between her folds, his lips pressing closer, sucking up a bit of her wetness, Samantha took more of Zack into her mouth.

Do, do you like that?” Tabitha inquired shyly as Zack panted softly, the boy grinning at the question.

She's fantastic,” he replied, slowly wrapping one of Samantha's braids around his hand, tugging it gently and eliciting a soft moan for the girl.

Pulling her mouth slowly off of him, Samantha glanced up at Zack and grinned, her hand still stroking his shaft. “I'm just glad you actually did bother to shower today!” the girl teased, Zack giving her a shocked look as she giggled and started sucking again, Samantha's head bobbing as Evan tried not to laugh.

I'll spank you later,” Zack promised, the boy slipping his free arm around the little girl, “Hey, you know you can take a closer look if you want, right?” he chuckled softly, the child swallowing down her nervousness, her tiny body trembling.

Glancing at the girl, Samantha's body gave a deep quiver, both from Evan's tongue suddenly sliding over her clit, but also from the way Tabitha was watching her. The little girl seeming genuinely curious now. Nervous, but not really afraid or freaked out at all. It wasn't just encouraging, Samantha decided, it was also rather exciting, even if she was only watching for now.

What's she even doing?” Tabitha inquired, leaning against Zack, her arms hugging the boy tightly from the side, his shaft throbbing a little more in Samantha's mouth as his hand slid down her side and touched her tiny hip.

She's ah... sucking it,” the boy managed, panting harder now as Samantha began to whimper and moan, Evan's hands sliding around to hold on to and squeeze the redhead's firm bottom.

Tabitha glanced up at Zack as Samantha's head bobbed faster, the boy closing his eyes, his expression strained as Samantha's tongue caressed his shaft while she sucked harder.

A moment later, and the little girl gasped, feeling a bit alarmed as Zack tossed his head back, letting out as sharp gasp, the boy shoving his hips forward as he pushed the back of Samantha's head closer to him.

Holding her breath, Samantha whimpered, the boy's forcefulness sending a deep tingling feeling through her body that only made what Evan was doing more intense. Relaxing her throat muscles, Samantha let Zack push deeper, her hand moving to cup his now tight ball sack, the girl doing her best to suppress her gag reflex as the boy pushed a bit into her throat.

Oh my gosh!” Zack exclaimed, possibly a bit loudly than he should have in spite of the music from downstairs as a sudden intense sensation shot him, the girl's throat muscles tightening around the end of his shaft in a way he hadn't thought possible.

Determined to keep going, Samantha squirmed, gagging a bit as her throat muscles tried to push the boy back out, but hearing Zack grunt and whimper, his body shaking hard, the girl did her best to keep sucking.

All at once, though, the boy grunted hard, groaning almost painfully as his shaft throbbed, his hand tugging at Samantha's braid as he reached his peak. Giving him a few seconds more, Samantha yanked her head back, the girl panting heavily even as she laughed, grinning up at Zack's expression for a moment before tossing her head back.

No longer distracted, it was impossible to ignore Evan's tongue, the girl's body shaking hard as she let go of both boys and flung herself back onto the bed. Twisting and squirming, Samantha lost herself in the intense sensation, her hips bucking as Evan gripped her bottom tighter, holding the girl mostly in place as he brought her off.

Is she gonna be okay?” Tabitha stammered, making Zack laugh as Samantha gasped and moaned, the girl grabbing twin handfuls of her blankets as she found the presence of an audience making her orgasm all the more intense.

Nodding in response, Zack grinned down at the redhead, the boy left panting heavily after what she'd done to him, his shaft bobbing wetly in the cool air, his little cousin's eyes going wide as she shifted her gaze to it.

Letting out a final groaning whimper, Samantha suddenly pressed both hands against Evan's forehead, the boy laughing as she pushed him away, the girl closing her eyes tightly, gasping for breath as the air around her almost too much to take as it touched her suddenly overly sensitive skin.

Panting softly, Evan grinned as well, the boy moving to sit on the edge of the bed again, his expression bemused as he watched Samantha slowly calm down. Looking towards the door at the sound of sudden movement outside, the boy blushed a bit, remembering who it was in the room across the hall and what they were doing.

Think we should burst out and demand to know what they were doing in there this whole time?” Zack teased, laughing at Evan's expression.

Are you mad?!” the boy shot back in a harsh whisper, trying not to laugh as well.

Barkingly,” Samantha agreed as she struggled to sit back up, her muscles still feeling a bit too elasticy for her taste.

We should really give them a few more minutes at least,” Evan added, inhaling sharply as Samantha's hand slid up against his groin, giving him a playful squeeze through his trousers.

You haven't had your turn yet anyway,” the girl giggled, making Tabitha blush as Samantha glanced at her slyly.

Are um, you gonna suck him too?” the nine-year-old inquired carefully, as the older girl nodded slowly.

I was thinking about it, yeah,” Samantha replied, wetting her lips nervously as an idea came into her mind, “Unless you wanted something from us first.”

Tabitha's eyes went wide for a moment, the girl swallowing nervously. “Um... like what?” she asked, the child's voice quavering a little as the boys exchanged bemused but nervous glances.

Well,” Samantha said carefully, nibbling her bottom lip for a moment, trying not to laugh as she realized Zack's manhood was still sticking out of his trousers without the boy seeming terribly bothered by it, “If you wanted, the boys could show you what they just did to me.”

Zack grinned as Evan raised an eyebrow at him before leaning closer to Samantha and whispering in her ear. “You do know that they're like, for real cousins, right?” he reminded her, the girl giving a shrug as she smiled slyly.

Oh, that barely counts,” Samantha murmured back, making Evan chuckle nervously, “It's not like they're siblings.”

Um, you mean like... lick me?” Tabitha inquired, speaking her words slowly and carefully, her eyes cast downwards as she considered the offer.

That's kinda the idea,” Samantha giggled, the younger girl blushing at the thought.

It's a bit... weird,” Tabitha replied after a moment, glancing up through her dirty blond bangs at her.

If by weird, you mean really fun, yeah,” Samantha said with a grin, “If you wanted, I could do it. Might be less embarrassing that way.”

Zack glanced at Evan and mouthed the words, 'She means more hot!' Making the boy cover his mouth with both hands to keep from laughing as Tabitha sucked in her lips and stared down at her feet for a moment.

Um, maybe,” the little girl replied, Samantha grinning slyly as she slipped off the bed.

Here, just turn around, lift up your dress a bit and sit on the edge of the bed,” the redhead instructed, the girl's heart racing as she realized just what she was about to do, wondering if this was anything like how Melissa had felt when she'd shown such things to her.

Tabitha nodded slowly, turning herself about, blushing as she hiked up the hem of her frilly princess dress, revealing the nine-year-old's slender pale legs.

Woah...” Zack breathed as Evan followed Samantha, slipping an arm around her as he adjusted his glasses to get a better look.

You're so cute!” Samantha giggled, Tabitha blushing as she adjusted the hem of her dress and sat down as instructed, the girl only offering the briefest glimpse of her pink and white panties.

No arguments there,” Zack added, the boy indeed not especially worried that Tabitha was his cousin. He barely knew her, after all.

Okay, maybe just lie back, it'll make things a bit easier,” Samantha instructed, a hint of nervousness entering her voice as she knelt down and nervously touched Tabitha's knees with her fingertips.

Like this?” the child inquired quietly as she leaned back, her voice quavering a little as Samantha's shaking hands cupped Tabitha's seemingly tiny knees.

Y, yeah,” Samantha stammered, the boys flanking her, kneeling down to get a better look.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha slid her hands higher, her heart racing as she felt the silky softness of Tabitha's thighs. 'We could get in so much trouble for this,' she giggled inwardly, but knew it was too late to stop now.

Pushing the hem of Tabitha's dress higher, Samantha could hear the boys inhaling deeply, the girl unable to take her eyes off Evan's cousin as she slowly revealed the nine-year-old's panties.

I'm um, gonna have to slide these off for this to work,” Samantha explained, glancing up at Tabitha as the girl leaned back on her forearms, watching closely and nodding slowly in reply.

Swallowing hard, Samantha did her best to at least look confident as she hooked her fingers around the little girl's panties and started pulling them down, the boys staring in unblinking nervous awe. Meeting the little girl's eyes, Samantha smiled slyly as she pulled Tabitha's panties slowly downwards, down her soft, slender thighs and past her little knees.

Don't forget these when you go,” the redhead giggled teasingly, making Tabitha blush as she smiled shyly, before sliding them completely off and handing them to Zack.

His eyes going wide for a moment, Zack stared at Tabitha's panties for a moment, the boy feeling weirdly embarrassed as he set them carefully down on the other end of the bed where they'd be out of the way.

Glancing downwards, Samantha took a deep breath as she took in the sight of Tabitha's tiny, tight folds. They looked so small and perfect, making Samantha wonder how they compared to her own. Glancing back into Tabitha eyes, she gave the child a reassuring smile before lowering herself, the boys holding their breath as she gently parted the nine-year-old's slender thighs.

'Now or never,' Samantha told herself, her mouth watering a little, her body trembling with excitement, wishing one or both of the boys would touch her to help satisfy the still tingling need she felt.

Wasting no further time, Samantha brushed her slightly parted lips across the little girl's inner thigh, Tabitha giggling at the sensation as Samantha smiled, loving how silky soft her skin was. Moving higher, the girl moved her head and kissed the opposite thigh, her hands sliding slowly and gently up and down the younger child's legs.

'She's so tiny and so soft,' Samantha thought to herself, giggling as she teasingly ran the tip of her tongue across Tabitha's thigh, making the nine-year-old's body squirm and laugh.

Her confidence growing, Samantha slid her hands higher, slipping under Tabitha to take hold of her tiny bottom. Giving it a gentle squeeze, Samantha let out a soft, happy sigh at the soft gasp Tabitha let out in response.

That feels nice...” the little girl murmured as Samantha's fingers gently caressed Tabitha's bottom.

Her heart racing, Samantha grinned as she felt her own excitement rise, the girl no longer worried about the adults across the hall or downstairs as she ran the tip of her tongue up along Tabitha's soft, young folds. Closing her eyes, Samantha focused on the sensation for a moment, the girl letting out a soft moan as she explored the tight little opening before pressing a little more firmly to find the tiny nub at the top of the child's folds.

I think she likes it,” Evan whispered nervously, Samantha jumping a little at the sound of his voice, giggling as she glanced up at Tabitha, the child panting softly as the tip of Samantha's tongue made slow circles around her clit.

It... it's nice,” Tabitha managed as the boys flanked her on the bed, the little girl glancing nervously up at both of them as Zack and Evan smiled approvingly, their gazes mostly focused on what Samantha was doing.

I don't get to do this nearly often enough,” Samantha giggled teasingly before giving Tabitha's folds a gentle kiss and sliding her tongue across them again, exploring and licking, loving the feeling of the silky softness of Tabitha's pale skin as the child pressed her thighs against the girl's cheeks.

Letting out a soft whimper, Tabitha suddenly fell back on to the bed tiny body shaking as the little girl panted softly, her eyes tightly closed. Glancing over at Evan for a brief second, Zack grinned as he noticed Samantha adjust her position, lifting her bottom up and continuing to hungrily lick Tabitha's young folds.

Seizing the opportunity, Zack slipped off the bed and moved behind the redhead. Moving onto his knees behind her, Zack lifted up the hem of the girl's dress before giving his shaft a few slow strokes. Giggling in response, Samantha wriggled her bottom at him, Tabitha too distracted to notice as Zack slid his hardness between the redhead's thighs and took hold of her bottom.

Moaning hungrily, Samantha's body quivered, the girl blushing a little as she realized how addicted she was becoming to the wonderful sensations the boys brought her. Squeezing her thighs tightly against his shaft, Samantha whimpered helplessly as she felt the heat of Zack's manhood press against her hard clit, the boy wasting little time before starting to move his hips.

Letting out a muffled sound moan, Samantha covered Tabitha's folds with her lips, suckling gently against them, her tongue continuing its gentle caressing exploration. Arching her back, Tabitha grabbed hold of Evan's hand, startling the boy who grinned in response as the little girl let out an adorable whimpering groan.

Glancing back at what Zack was up to, Evan swallowed hard and quickly undid his trousers, his own manhood aching for attention. “We should've recorded this,” he muttered, half to himself as Zack grinned and chuckled at the idea.

Oh, yeah, that- that's right!” the boy panted, his hips moving faster as he reached into the side pocket of his lab-coat and pulled out his camera, “Forgot about this...”

Grinning, Evan couldn't help but laugh as Zack switched the device on, focusing on Samantha's quivering bottom for a moment before panning up to where she was licking out his little cousin. Zooming in on the child's expression, Zack felt his shaft throb almost painfully, Samantha's wetness slick against him as he rubbed himself against her soft skin.

This, this is amazing!” Zack laughed as Evan groaned softly, the boy giving his own shaft a few quick strokes before pushing closer to Tabitha, unable to resist the urges he felt as he moved their linked hands towards it.

Grinning Zack panned the camera back a bit and moved to catch the sight of Evan unravelling Tabitha's tiny fingers, his hand sliding over hers and pressing it against his hard shaft, the boy squeezing the nine-year-old's hand around around it.

Oh wow...” Evan breathed as he moved the little girl's hand up and down his shaft, Tabitha gripping him tighter as Samantha relentlessly made her body squirm.

Panting faster, Zack grinned as he watched what they were doing to his little cousin, the boy's shaft throbbing harder as he leaned forward and gripped Samantha's shoulder, the redhead squirming as well as he pushed her closer to orgasm.

I wish we'd thought of this sooner,” he panted, getting a grin from Evan as Samantha let out a helpless, whimpering moan, the girl's body tensing, her tongue making erratic movements across Tabitha's young folds.

Opening her eyes, Samantha glanced over at Evan, surprised by what the boy was doing, but all the more turned on by it. Her body shaking harder, Samantha imagined what else the boys might like to do with Tabitha, the idea making her inner-walls squeeze tighter, her excitement growing.

As she reached her peak, Samantha wrapped her lips around Tabitha's tiny clit, suckling hard against it, trying her best to make the child cum at the same time as her. Samantha could feel Tabitha squirming around her, the little girl's legs kicking a bit, occasionally drawing her encouragingly closer.

Her heart racing, Samantha lifted her head at last, the girl panting, her face moist from Tabitha's excitement. Grinning, she watching the child's body quiver and shake, panting and moaning softly. Crawling closer, Samantha glanced over her shoulder at Zack and stuck her tongue out at him as he swatted her bottom before slipping her arms around Tabitha, Evan's hand releasing hers for the moment.

Did you like that?” Samantha panted, smiling in amusement as she rubbed her nose teasingly against the younger girl's, Tabitha managing to open her eyes part way to look at at her.

What... what was that...?” the nine-year-old managed, making Samantha's giggle and kiss the child's forehead affectionately.

A lot fun,” Samantha replied teasingly, giving the girl a quick hug before pushing herself up, her hands sliding down Tabitha's thighs again, “It's kind of a secret, though. We haven't even let our parents know that we get up to stuff like this.”

They'd probably really freak out,” Zack chuckled, sliding his still hard shaft out from between Samantha's thighs so the girl could shuffle closer to Evan.

Somehow, I just don't think they'd understand,” the blond boy chuckled nervously, glancing towards the door and letting out a soft gasp as he felt Samantha's hand on his shaft.

But we DO like to be fair about it,” Samantha added slyly, her smile widening as she watched Tabitha's expression, her hand slowly stroking Evan's manhood.

Turning her head to Zack, Tabitha nibbled her bottom lip for a moment, trying to find the right words. “What, um... what were you doing when she was doing that?” the girl inquired hesitantly, the boy taking a deep breath, glancing at Samantha who giggled softly in response before wrapping her lips around Evan's cock-head.

Would ya like me to show you?” Zack inquired slyly, the boy blushing a bit as he gave her a teasing grin, the girl sucking in her lips as she glanced askance and blushed as well.

Um... Okay,” Tabitha replied softly, the other children staring at her in amazement for a moment before Zack chuckled nervously and moved closer, running his hands down the child's tiny thighs.

Wetting his suddenly dry lips, Zack took a moment to appreciate the silky softness of Tabitha's skin, his shaking fingers giving the girl's thighs a gentle squeeze, finding them far more pliant than Samantha's, but no less interesting.

Swallowing hard, Zack slipped his hands under Tabitha's legs and gently lifted them up, grinning as the girl giggled, her expression a bit confused as the boy rested them against his body before moving his hips forward.

Giggling again as Zack's shaft stuck out between her thighs, Tabitha let out a soft gasp as Zack rested it against her body before pressing the girl's legs together around it.

Oh, by the way, I might need some help here,” Zack chuckled, handing his camera over to Evan, the boy momentarily too amazed at what was happening to respond.

You'll like that, it's really fun,” Samantha assured the younger girl as Evan snapped out of it and took the camera, getting a reasonably good shot of Tabitha's thighs as Zack slowly drew himself back, the child inhaling sharply as his hard, heated shaft dragged across her skin and rubbed against her clit.

It is a pretty amazing boy-bit,” Samantha giggled before giving Evan's shaft a teasing lick, the boy's body tensing, his pale blue eyes crossing for a moment, “And it helps that these two are crazy obsessed with thighs lately!”

Hey, no telling tales out of school,” Evan chuckled his fingers sliding across the top of Samantha's head before gently pushing her down as he aimed the camera down at her, “Besides, you still have work to do.”

You sure you don't want her to do it?” Samantha inquired in a teasing whisper before moaning softly, a good portion of Evan's shaft disappearing into her mouth, the boy's pale cheeks flushing hard.

That would be fun, but I'm not so sure we really have time to teach her to do that right now,” he chuckled, affectionately petting Samantha's bangs back from her forehead as he recorded the image of the girl slowly sucking his manhood into her mouth, Samantha's emerald eyes looking up at him teasingly.

Zack chuckled at the idea, smiling fondly down at his cousin as he slowly slid himself back and forth, her expression showing that she was clearly getting lost in the sensation. Reaching down, he brushed his fingers across the little girl's round cheek, his other hand sliding slowly down her thigh.

I'm sure we can teach you all sorts of things,” the boy remarked, Tabitha just letting out a soft whimper, taking hold of Zack's hand as her body gave a deep quiver as Evan panned the camera over to her.

You um, can go a bit faster if you want,” the girl told him, the boy feeling rather pleased with himself as he started to speed up.

You like it?” Zack inquired, panting softly as Tabitha nodding in response, the girl not seeming to be overly bothered by the fact that they were cousins.

She's such a good girl,” Evan whispered teasingly, making Samantha giggle, the boy tensing for a moment as her hand cupped his balls and gave them the gentlest of squeezes.

It um, makes me feel funny, but in a good way,” Tabitha added after a moment, the little girl arching her back as she took a deep breath, her eyes going wide as Zack increased his pace, his shaft twitching a bit as he rubbed it between her young thighs.

Dude, you gotta try this,” Zack managed, the boy's breath quickening as he glanced at Evan, the blond boy nodding slowly, shuffling his body a bit, finding the sensation of Samantha's hungry mouth upon his shaft impossible to ignore.

Uh, maybe later,” Evan managed, chuckling softly before inhaling sharply, Samantha pushing head down further, the girl slowly letting the boy's cock-head slip a tiny bit into her throat, the sensation so overwhelming that Evan almost dropped the camera.

Moaning softly, Samantha squeezed Evan's shaft, stroking it gently before inhaling deeply and pushing down a little further. Suppressing the urge to giggle as Evan let out a whimper at the sensation of pushing further into her throat, Samantha sucked as hard as she could, trying to make him cum.

S-Sam-!” Evan managed, his eyes crossing as Zack grinned at him and Tabitha stared in amazement, the boy grabbing a handful of Samantha's hair as he did his best to keep a firm grip on the camera.

Closing his eyes tightly, his body tensing, Evan had to remind himself to breathe as a jolt of pleasure shot through the boy, Samantha's mouth sucking harder, her throat muscles squeezing hid shaft tightly.

Letting out a finally grunting gasp, his body suddenly jerking hard, Evan was left panting heavily as Samantha pulled her head up, the girl panting as well. Grinning as Evan gave her a look of amazed gratitude, his hand brushing her hair back affectionately, Samantha flashed the boy a quick grin before giving him a quick kiss.

That was, um, unexpected,” Evan managed as Samantha helpfully took the camera from him and properly aimed it at Zack and Tabitha.

But you liked it, right?” Samantha inquired, Evan's eyes widening as he nodded enthusiastically, causing the girl to grin mischievously, “I just have to figure out how to keep from trying to push you out before you're done.”

You can have all the practice you want,” Evan assured with chuckle, glancing over at Zack and Tabitha as well, the two cousins clearly lost in the sensation now.

Lifting the camera higher, Samantha zoomed out a bit to try and catch the both of them in the shot, as her free hand took hold of Evan's shaft, gently stroking it as she grinned at what was happening.

I love how tiny she looks with him,” Samantha giggled, adjusting the camera's angle so she couldn't quite see the end of Zack's shaft, making it look a bit like the boy was doing more than just rubbing himself between the child's thighs.

Evan nodded in agreement, his own shaft twitching a bit in Samantha's hand as Tabitha started to cum again. The girl closing her eyes tightly, squirming on the bed as Zack panted and grunted, the boy now holding both of the girl's hands as she moved her little hips eagerly against him.

Glancing back at Samantha, Evan took a deep breath, the girl meeting his gaze with a teasing smile as the boy worked up his courage to speak his mind. “I hope you don't mind,” he said nervously, “but I think I need something a bit more...”

Blushing a bit as Evan slid off the bed, Samantha laughed as Evan motioned for her to roll over, the girl eagerly complying, handing him the camera again before moving onto her hands and knees.

Seriously. You two and my legs,” Samantha giggled teasingly, the girl's body tingling in anticipation as Evan soon rubbed the head of his hard cock against her inner thigh before slipping between the, the girl obligingly squeezing her legs together.

It's not our fault your hot,” Evan said teasingly, the boy letting out a soft moan as Samantha shifted her hips a bit, rolling his shaft between her thighs, the boy responding by taking a firm hold of her bottom, giving the camera a view of what he was doing as his hips began to slide back and forth.

This... this is the best Halloween party ever!” Zack laughed, the two boys grinning at each other as Samantha moved a little closer to Tabitha, brushing the girl's hair back and grinning down at her.

He's good at that, isn't it?” Samantha inquired teasingly, the little girl whimpering in response, the redhead leaning down to kiss her lips gently, suppressing a giggle as she felt Evan throb harder, the boy obviously enjoying the little show.

That- that's just cruel, Sam,” Zack managed, the boy's expression strained as he drew close to cumming, working up quite a sweat as he rubbed himself faster between his little cousin's thighs, Tabitha in much the same state as slid his manhood back and forth over her clit.

Our parents probably wonder where we are,” Samantha panted softly as Evan gave her bottom a firm squeeze, the boy groaning hungrily before letting out a series of soft grunts, his shaft throbbing as suddenly reached his peak once again.

Inhaling sharply, Samantha grinned, her body trembling as she felt Evan's body tremble, rubbing his shaft teasingly against clit as the girl's excitement grew as well. “H-hold on!” she panted, Evan slowing his pace as best he could.

You sure?” the boy inquired teasingly, his hands squeezing her bottom again as he leaned forward and kissed the back of the girl's neck.

I wanna try something!” Samantha replied with a whining giggle, Evan glancing over at Zack, bemused that he also seemed to have other ideas.

Our parents can wait,” Zack chuckled, Tabitha's eyes going wide as the boy stepped back before dropping to his knees, his hands sliding appreciatively across his cousin's slender thighs.

What are you-?” Tabitha managed, her eyes going wide, gasping as she felt her cousin's tongue slide up along her tiny folds.

Mmm, sorry, couldn't resist,” Zack chuckled, brushing his lips across Tabitha's inner thighs, the feeling of the girl's silky soft skin sending a pleasant tingle through his body, all the while Evan angled the camera to get a good view of what the boy was doing.

Don't worry,” Samantha giggled as she crawled backwards off the bed, “he's really good at that.”

Careful,” Zack teased, glancing askance at her, giving his cousin's clit a tiny, teasing lick, grinning as the girl squirmed and let out an adorable yelp, “I might think you like me!”

Pfft! As if!” Samantha laughed with a teasing grin, the girl taking hold of Evan's shoulders to direct him to lie down on the bed before crawling on top of him.

Oh! I see!” Evan laughed as Samantha turned herself around and straddled him before leaning forward to take hold of the boy's shaft, her warm, firm little body pressing pleasantly down against him.

Well, you are a genius,” the girl teased, smiling to herself as she slowly stroked the boy's shaft, still fascinated somehow by the way his foreskin moved across the head of it, “I'd be disappointed it you didn't!”

Well, I guess I do have to maintain my reputation,” Evan chuckled, putting the camera down on the bed near Zack before once more taking hold of Samantha's bottom, caressing it affectionately and giving it a gentle squeeze as the girl moaned happily.

Taking a deep breath as she felt the boy's tongue trace up along her folds, Samantha smiled as she glanced over at Zack, the tip of her tongue teasingly sliding around the base of Evan's cock-head.

'He really doesn't seem to mind that she's his cousin,' Samantha mused inwardly, letting out a soft moan as she sucked Evan's manhood into her mouth, her fingers gently caressing his balls, exploring them as much out of curiosity as to help bring him off again, 'But they're not like siblings or anything, right?'

Giggling and squirming her hips a bit as Evan's tongue worked it's magic, the boy's body giving a bit of a shudder every so often as she lifted her head to teasingly nibble his foreskin, Samantha reached out with her free hand and found Zack's. Without a word, the boy linked his fingers through hers, Samantha sighing happily, loving the feeling of deep connection between the three of them, the soft little mewling moans that Zack elicited from Tabitha making Samantha giggle a bit as she licked her way up the length of Evan's shaft.

Feeling one of Evan's hands slip away, Samantha glanced over her shoulder and smiled as she saw him take hold of Tabitha's. “Perfect,” the redhead murmured, taking a moment to enjoy the feeling of Evan's tongue as it proceeded to caress her clit, making it hard for the girl to focus her thoughts, but loving the way the four of them were now linked.

Closing her eyes, Samantha took Evan in her mouth again, the girl slowly bobbing her head, squeezing Zack's hand tighter as she felt her body tense under Evan's increasingly more skillful tongue. No longer holding herself back, Samantha pushed herself closer to his mouth, the boy moaning hungrily as lips sucked against her moist folds, his tongue wriggling teasingly between them.

Her other hand sliding up to his shaft, Samantha squeezed it firmly, stroking him swiftly as she suckled his foreskin, moaning hungrily as she willed him to cum. To shoot his hot, white goo into her mouth, the girl letting out a whimpering moan as she imagined it, desperately wishing that he'd hurry up and gain that ability.

His body jerking suddenly, Evan's hand gripped Samantha's bottom harder, the girl finding herself not being bothered so much by his nails digging into her skin as she felt herself reach her peak. Letting out a whimpering cry, Samantha stroked Evan's shaft faster, the boy frantically licking her folds, panting and moaning as both children came at once, but still his body wasn't quite ready to satisfy Samantha's newfound need.

Pulling her mouth away, Samantha panted heavily, pressing her face against the base of Evan's shaft, kissing him gently there as the boy's head fell back, panting as well, his body trembling hard.

I think... you, uh, got close that time,” Samantha managed, unable to keep the amusement from her tone as she teasingly ran the tip of her tongue across his balls, the girl half wondering if they really had gotten a bit bigger or if she was just imagining it.

Y-yup...” was all Evan could manage, making Samantha laugh before both children glanced over at Zack and Tabitha, the younger girl arching her back as she let out a long, whimpering moan, biting her knuckles as she tried to stay quiet, Zack's arms now stretched out, his fingers toying with his cousin's tiny pink nipples beneath her dress.

We should've gotten your dad's tripod,” Evan muttered with exhausted amusement, squeezing Tabitha's hand as the girl fell back down, squirming and panting and whimpering as Zack brought her off.

Amazing,” Samantha breathed, staring wide-eyed at the sweating, panting little nine-year-old, the girl unable to keep from grinning at how lucky she was to have not one, but two boys who could bring on such a response.

Lifting his head, Zack gave his cousin a quick grin before frowning in amusement. “Uh, I think my jaw is dislocated or something,” he remarked, making Samantha and Evan laugh as he moved it from side to side, trying to ease the muscle strain he'd incurred.

How about you, though? You going to be okay?” Samantha inquired, disengaging from Evan so she could kneel down beside Tabitha, taking a moment to brush the girl's dirty blond hair out of her eyes.

Tabitha nodded slowly, her eyes held closed as she panted softly, her body still heaving a bit as the boys crowded closer, smiling in amusement as they watched the younger child calm down.

I think she liked it,” Evan teased, idly running his hand over Tabitha's thigh, the boy half tempted to give her a few licks himself but knowing that the poor girl was probably way too sensitive at that point.

She'd better of,” Zack chuckled teasingly, flashing his cousin a teasing grin as she glanced up at him shyly, blushing a bit as she nibbled her bottom lip nervously.

That felt really good,” the little girl admitted, glancing askance as he cheeks flushed, Samantha grinning as she bent down to kiss the child on the forehead.

Just be careful who you mention it to, though,” she chuckled, the girl nodding in agreement, “We wouldn't want to get anybody in trouble or anything.”

I'm good at keeping secrets,” Tabitha giggled softly, “Sometimes my parents bring their work home, and I'm not supposed to talk about it and stuff.”

See?” said Zack with an amused grin, “They DO work for a super secret international spy agency!”

We perish in the dark, so you may live in the light!” Evan quoted with a laugh, Samantha just grinning and shaking her head in amusement, knowing better than to actually pry, even if she was getting rather curious.

Okay then,” the girl said with a sad sigh, glancing towards the bedroom door, “We'd better all get dressed and head back downstairs. We're probably pushing our luck as it is.”

Agreed,” said Evan, smiling down at Tabitha and giving her hand a final squeeze, making a mental note to take a turn at licking her the next chance he got.

And I'm starving!” Zack added, Samantha rolling her eyes and chuckling as she adjusted her dress.

What else is new?” Samantha teased, Zack giving her bottom a firm slap, the girl laughing and shaking her head, taking back her witch's hat before helping to make sure that Tabitha's outfit was more or less back in order, the three children soon heading back downstairs to rejoin the party...

*****

Sometime later, Samantha sat on the couch in Zack's basement, the boys flanking her, with Tabitha lying across their laps, the little girl cuddled up against the three of them as they and a group of other cousins watched a more family friendly Halloween themed movie.

Although they'd seen it numerous times, the three friends found that watching it again with Tabitha, who had somehow never seen it before, brought them a rather fulfilling feeling.

The lights in the room had been dimmed, the walls decorated with silhouettes of black cats, bats and jack-o-lanterns and such with simulated spiderwebs stretched across the ceiling filled with numerous plastic spiders of varying sizes. The decorations always made Samantha smile, the girl vaguely remembering how they almost made the room feel genuinely spooky when she was about four or so and how it was where she'd first seen the cauldron she and the boys had now claimed.

As the movie ended, Samantha half-considered letting the decoration be used for its intended purpose next year, but decided against it. What if it got knocked over? What if it got broken? What if she just lost track of it? No, the girl decided. She and the boys had claimed it as theirs and she wasn't willing to take any chances with it.

The lights coming up a bit, Samantha squeezed her eyes closed for a moment, blinking against the increased illumination as Zack's parents stepped out of the shadows, smiling sympathetically at the younger children present. “Okay, kids, it's getting a bit late, and it's time for the older kids to have their movie time,” Steven told them in a friendly tone, some of the smaller children waking up as he spoke as others made unhappy but understanding sounds.

Does that mean us?” Zack inquired, leaning past Samantha to peer curiously at his father.

You know, we are eleven now,” the blond boy added sagely in their defence before smiling sadly down at Tabitha, her head is his lap, giving him the opportunity to affectionately run his fingers through her hair, the girl having become rather sleepy by that time, “But I think that might include you, miss.”

I'm afraid so,” said her mother, stepping into the room and smiling happily down at the four of them, “But I am glad to see you all getting along so well.”

The children looked up at Donna as she smiled fondly down at them, her half-lensed glasses balanced near the end of her nose as she carefully knelt down to scoop up her child.

We're always available for babysitting,” Zack told his aunt with a teasing smile, Samantha smirking and suppressing a snort of laughter as she noticed the flirtatiousness in his tone.

I'll be sure to keep that in mind,” Donna replied, a hint of slyness in her tone, the woman seemingly amused, “but we're gonna have to head out early, I'm afraid. Busy week ahead.”

Chasing enemy spies and preserving democracy for future generations?” Evan inquired teasingly, the woman flashing him a quick grin.

Oh, something like that,” Donna answered cryptically with teasing smile as she carried Tabitha off, the three children glancing at one another, grinning and chuckling.

Watching his aunt slip out of the room for a moment, Zack glanced up at his father as the man tapped buttons on a remote control, trying to find the movie he was looking for. “So, are we okay to stay?” the boy inquired, his father pausing a moment, frowning thoughtfully.

Ah, I don't see why not,” Steven said with a shrug, glancing at Margo who smiled and chuckled softly, “You've all been very good this year, after all.”

It's the end of an era,” Evan chuckled and Zack grinned happily at his parents as the two said their good byes to Frank and Donna.

Or the start of something new,” Samantha countered, the boys nodding in agreement as David and Jennifer finally made an appearance, the couple wearing the Kenji & Noriko costumes her parents had worn the year before.

The two glancing at the children, Samantha gave the two teenagers her smuggest smile as Zack openly took the opportunity to admire the way the dark fabric contrasted well with Jennifer's long, pale legs and Evan did his best shrink down out of sight.

Shouldn't you three be going off to bed or something?” David inquired, his voice muffled a bit behind his ornate, alabaster mask, his sister smirking at the question.

We've been promoted!” Samantha exclaimed triumphantly, the girl lifting her index finger high in the air, practically able to David roll his eyes as Jennifer chuckled.

Whatever,” her brother said with a shrug, leading the way to one of the other couches as Samantha sighed happily.

That was probably scarier than the movie will be,” Samantha chuckled softly, the boys grinning as they cuddled closer, other relatives settling in as the movie started.

If it's too scary, we'll all just have to sleep in the same bed, I guess,” Zack replied teasingly, Samantha grinning at the thought.

Promises, promises,” the girl chuckled softly, the three of them cuddling closer, pleased with how the evening had gone and thankful for the opportunity to sneakily hold hands as the lights dimmed once again...

0