Chapter 01
877 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Darkness surrounds me, I am floating surrounded by the color black where silence reigns and the only thing I hear is my heart beating over and over again.

Thankfully I am here, I no longer feel the pain of the blow nor hear the screams of my friend I am simply at peace...

Wait. Wait. Wait, how can I hear my heart beating if I'm dead? According to what I've read I shouldn't hear anything, let alone feel anything.

Suddenly a light began to pierce my eyelids. It was getting stronger and stronger, but no, I didn't want to, and I wasn't going to open my eyes until I knew where the fuck I was.

- "I can see the head just a little bit more."

- "Ahh! Ahh!"

They're killing the poor woman! Thank God I never gave birth or else the poor father would have ended up with only one offspring.

- "Almost, one more time!"

I want to go to sleep, take this woman's son away from her so she'll shut up.

I was very cold, the place where I was was very warm just like my cat Tuffy when he was sleeping next to me. But now I'm shivering and with the light hitting my eyes more and more.

Okay, I'm going to open my eyes, just get that light out of my face! I opened my eyes slowly, seeing a slimy-faced gentleman in a doctor's coat.

- "It's a girl." - Said the slimy man. - "Here."

- "Hello little girl, I'm your mommy. My name is Elise and yours is Martha."

'Save Martha Hahaha.'

- "She looks just like her daddy, she's so cute." - Said my 'mother' as she took my hand.

I want to tell her that she is not my mother, I already have one..... But I'll never see her again, I died young and now I'm a baby again. Damn, now all I can do is cry, laugh, eat, and sleep. yei! Note the sarcasm.

- "You will be able to leave the hospital in a few days. In the meantime, the nurses will take the baby to the cribs. You rest."

- "See you, little Martha." - I tried to smile at her, but I think it came out more like a grimace.

Bye.

.

During the days I was in the crib, I started to think about what I would do from now on.

I don't even know where I am, and because I still remember my past life... It's like I must remember something I can't find any other explanation for.

I don't want to go through middle school and high school again, but it's not like I have any other options. I just came into this world, literally and I already have a headache.

'Mom' and I arrived at our house, to tell you the truth, it was very nice considering it was two levels. It has a homey feel to it that creates warmth and peace.

- "Welcome little one. This will be your home from now on, I'm sorry your father is not with us, but you'll see we don't need him. We will get through this together."

As a fighting mom, that's how you talk as a strong and independent woman.

After a nap and a delicious mango porridge, I was left alone to analyze my current situation.

1. I died while saving a boy and his cat.

2. I was reborn somewhere I still don't recognize.

3. I possess the memories of my past life.

4. I no longer knew whether they updated my favorite book or not.

5. I am a baby.

6. I am hungry.

7. I don't seem to have a father, or he abandoned us, or he doesn't know I exist.

8. Why am I making a list?

9. I will try to enjoy not having to do anything.

10. I will investigate this world.

- "Come on daughter, it's time for you to drink your milk."

Is this woman a mind reader or what?

Suddenly on the television, the news came on.

- "We are broadcasting from Stark Industries where we are expecting billionaire Anthony Stark for a press conference, to talk about new weaponry for our soldiers."

Suddenly the cameramen gathered at the door.

- "It looks like he has arrived.... Or not, wait, that's Obadia Stain, a member of the board of directors of Stark Industries."

Obadia walked up to stand in front of the podium.

- "Good afternoon, everyone. It looks like Tony is running a little late." - He smiled annoyed - "But don't worry, I'll talk to you instead about Stark Industries' future projects."

'Mom' turned off the TV and turned to look at me. - "Your father was always bad at getting anywhere on time" - She smiled sadly at me.

Wait a minute... Dad said, but the one who appears there is Obadia? He is too old for her, besides she is too young and beautiful for a toad like him. But she said "Be on time" and the only one who's not on time there is Tony Stark.

I get it! My father is Tony Stark. And I was scared Hahaha... Haha... Ha. MY FATHER IS TONY STARK AKA IRON MAN!

But then that means I'm in... IT'S A FUCKING JOKE! I'M IN A TONY STARK FANFICTION. SO THAT MAKES ME THE RAYIS, I'M NOT THE RAYIS, AM I?

NO OF COURSE NOT. I DO HAVE A NAME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE IT, WRITER.

I think I'm panicking, if I'm his daughter it means that at some point in the story I'm going to meet him or be forced to meet him, he will either hate me or I will hate him and they will either end up experimenting on me or not.

Why the hell are there so many fanfics about him having a daughter? Plus they always end up either in love with America's ass or the little spider.

I'm screwed...

I think I'm making faces because 'Mom' keeps looking at me funny.

At what point did she grab her phone? Whatever. Being her daughter will have its perks.

34