Chapter Seven – Pinkie Pie And The Punishment Of The Little Green Tree
1.2k 11 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will explain the situation. I am hiding under my bed, with enough junk food to survive for a month, why? That would be a good question and well that is due to several factors.

I woke up early with a lot of energy, I should clarify, so I asked Mum to have my friends over to play because yes I may be 21 psychologically speaking but physically 6 years old which backs me up in any situation.

Elliot, Noah, and Harper arrived a few hours ago, it was supposed to be a quiet day. But come on a quiet day in this world is like saying Loki doesn't have a psycho complex and underage girl lover, why if in every fanfic or most fanfic the men get the underage girl and for most, it's beautiful and magical and blah.... blah... blah we all know in the real world that would be illegal. Anyway I digress, as I was saying the boys arrived and we started to play, everything was fine, all happy and singing Hakuna Matata, until the door rang.....

- "Martha, come out right now from wherever you are!" - Shouted my mother from the first floor.

Of course, I didn't move.

"Miss, your mother is coming right at you."

The door to the room was thrown open from side to side.

- "Martha, either you get out of there right now or I'm going to get you out myself."

"Miss, I think you should come out."

- "Emily, please from today Martha is forbidden to touch any tools or books unless she comes out on the count of three."

"Miss..."

- "1..."

'She wouldn't, would she?' - I thought.

- "2..."

'Ohhh Heimdall you all-seeing Heimdall Couldn't you get me out of here with the Bifrost?'

- "Thre..." - I crawled out from under my bed.

- "I'm here, Emily don't even think about helping her hide my stuff or I won't update you this week." - I shouted towards the AI.

- "CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WHEN I LEFT?! AND WHY IS THERE A MAN WITH AN EYEPATCH IN THE LIVING ROOM SMEARED WITH FLUORESCENT PINK PAINT?!"

'Did anyone else go deaf? No, just me?'

- "In my defense he was under the paint, not the paint on top of him." - I defended myself.

- "That doesn't make any sense!"

- "It obviously doesn't! Who would think of getting under the paint?" - I muttered.

- "Martha..." - This time she got angry. - "You're gonna come down here and apologize to that man right now."

- "But..."

- "No buts!"

I walked towards the door with my eyes on the floor, not because I was scared or sad but because I was biting my lip to avoid laughing.

I walked down the stairs under the watchful eye of Nick Fury. The pink color gave it a touch more of a... shimmer.

My mother stood next to me.

- "I'm sorry," - I lowered my head.

- "Excuse her, my daughter doesn't tend to behave like that. I will pay for your dry cleaning." - As angry as she was, she also wanted to laugh at the man who now looked like Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony.

- "It's all right, miss." - He said seriously. - "I came here with a purpose but I think I was wrong."

My mother looked at him confused.

- "What was your purpose Mr. Fury?"

- "Nothing important really, I came to offer your daughter a scholarship to a special school for geniuses." - He looked at me waiting for my reaction, but I just smiled at him innocently and embarrassed.

- "I see, I guess she missed this opportunity."

- "Yes, miss, we expected more from the young lady. But after this, I realized that she is still very immature."

'I think I smell... killer instinct.'

- "She's a six-year-old girl. What did you expect from her?" - Mother Bear replied scathingly.

- "A 6-year-old girl who seems to only have the intelligence to even make sure that her project wasn't made by her."

'Let's see, baldy, calm down or I'll tell everyone how you lost your eye!'

- "Excuse me..." - I got their attention. - "I'm sorry about the joke, but you have no right to talk about me like that, besides, as far as I can see, I'm too much for your little school." - I said with an air of superiority.

My mother looked at me in amazement and Fury just looked at me neutrally.

- "You see? I think we made a mistake. I'm leaving." - He got up all princessy, and straight towards the entrance.

- "Be careful, lest you drop more paint."

We both approached the door to "fire" the man as a second can of paint fell out of the door, this time with glitter in it. Elliot's idea.

- "I warned him!" - And with that my mother slammed the door in the face of the great Nick Fury, as she laughed at his appearance.

- "Just because the man was a real man....."

- "Asshole. Absolutely."

- "Yes, an asshole. You save yourself from being punished." - She headed to the kitchen to prepare the food. While muttering a few insults is not suitable for minors.

The kids left before both adults arrived so tomorrow they will find out how great the prank turned out.

I went up to my room, as I leaned out the window letting the breeze hit my face.

- "Emily?"

"Yes, Miss?"

- "Have the SHIELD people left the area yet?"

"Yes, after what happened, Mr. Pirate called the agents who had been spying on the house for a few weeks. And he terminated the recruitment mission for you."

- "Perfect." - I smiled with superiority. - "The plan worked out perfectly Emi."

"I can see that."

- "See to it that after a few days, any trace of me or my information in SHIELD is 'accidentally' deleted. I guess I'll be disqualified from joining and forgotten so my information will no longer be of use to them."

"I'm glad everything went well miss."

- "I owe it all to you Emi, if you weren't monitoring all the information going through their databases we would never have known they were going to spy on us let alone that he was coming."

My smile widened as I took in the scenery. Nick Fury, now thinks I'm just a fake tantrum child, better than that now I'm not even of interest to him. So I've fallen off his radar, now I don't have to watch my step.

Did you think it was all a nice and beautiful coincidence?

"By the way, Tony Stark has already made himself known to the press as Iron Man."

- "Perfect!" - I shouted. - "That means the events are happening just as they are."

"According to the virtual diary, Mr. Thor-pe will arrive on Earth in a year."

- "Yeah, but that doesn't matter. It's not like we should interfere or anything." - I shrugged.

"But what about Loki?"

- "The rock princess? He doesn't matter, he's still a long way off. You don't have to worry in advance Emi, a big part of our plan is already being carried out. We already have enough money to create more 'babies' and with part of it to found a small company."

"It worries me when she gives me that soap opera villain smile".

- "Why?" - I asked confused.

"It's a lot like the one your mum gives you when she makes you eat vegetables."

- "No! Don't ever say that again."

"Vegetables?"

- "Why can't she make me eat anything else I know, burgers, maybe?"

"Forget what I said before."

- "Martha! Come downstairs and eat!"

Before I left the room I heard Emily.

"Vegetables!"

- "NOOOO!" - I yelled seeing my plate full of carrots and broccoli.

'EMILY, I CAN HEAR YOUR MOCKING LAUGHTER FROM HERE!'

- "What's wrong?" - My mother asked.

- "Nothing, nothing, just stuff between me and Emi."

- "Well... Ahh yes, by the way, we're going to Queens tomorrow."

- "Wa por?"

- "Eat with your mouth closed. You're spitting on me." - She wiped a piece of carrot from her cheek.

- "What for?" - I asked again.

- "What do you mean, what for? We're going to go play with Peter, they said they were going to make Legos."

- "I remember now, Petepay and I are going to build the Millennium Falcon!" - I exclaimed excitedly.

- "WHAT A THRILL!" - She raised her hands.

- "I KNOW!"

- "WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!"

- "I DON'T KNOW!"

We both started laughing.

- "Stop passing your vegetables to my plate" - She said still laughing.

- "How could you tell?!" - I exclaimed.

- "I am your mother I notice everything and most of all I can count how many green trees were on each plate." - She said as she put the food back on my plate.

- "Hey mum, did you find out yet?"

- "About what?" - She said as she watched me eat my vegetables.

- "Dad, it was on TV recently." - I crooned.

- "He's always on TV."

- "But this time he said something very surprising." - I waved my hands to emphasize my words.

- "And that is?"

- "I'd better show you, Emily."

PRESS CONFERENCE AT STARK INDUSTRIES.

- "Attention, Mr. Stark has an important announcement and will not be answering any questions." - James Rhodes said.

- "It's been a long time since I've been standing here, today I'm here to talk to you about my alleged involvement in the events on the street, I mean roof...." - A blonde woman interrupts him.

- "Excuse me Mr. Stark, but do you want us to believe that it was a bodyguard who conveniently showed up?"

- "Well, it can be a bit confusing. But it's one thing to question the official version and another to point fingers and insinuate that I'm some kind of superhero."

- "I never said the word hero."

- "Didn't you?"

- "No."

- "Ahh well I get it, although that would be fantastic..."

Rhodey went over to say a few words to Mr. Stark.

- "Well, the truth is... The truth is..." - He stared at the people in the room. - "The truth is... I am Iron Man."

Emily cut the video after my dearest mother - which although it sounds like an insult. It's not, she spat the contents of her glass in my face.

- "I thought she would react worse. I owe you 20 bucks Emi."

"It was nice betting with you."

- "I still don't know what you're going to do with that money. It's not like you can just go out and spend it."

"I have a couple of investments over there and over here, at the rate you're going missy, we'll end up poor or in jail. I need the money for the future lawyer and bail. I already have a name in mind."

- "Oh, yeah? Which one?"

- "Matt Murdough."

Now I was the one who spat the water on my mother's face.

- "Martha!"

- "Emily!"

"Is someone going to eat that bush?.... Now I feel bad I don't have a mouth."

36