Act 9: The Plan
65 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     When Lugh and Sora noticed how I didn’t really wanted to stay on this island and suggested the idea of an armed ship, My memory and thoughts immediately went to the abandoned ship that We got transported here with.

 

“Do you Two have access to an armed ship?” I asked The 2 Men sitting across from Me.

 

“We don’t own a ship because We usually just pay sailors that arrive to this island and then travel along with them until they arrive at the island of our destination.” Sora explained in a simple way.

 

     Could this mean if We stocked up on enough money, We can use the money to pay sailors to start island hopping and potentially find a new Trans-dimensional mirror?

 

     I’am definitely telling Hotaru about this recent development.

 

“Itsuki, You’re being awfully observative here, is there anything that You’re keeping from Us.” Lugh have somehow seen through My poker-face.

 

     Sora didn’t seemed to be surprised by this, I can only assume  these 2 have known each other long enough to know what goes through the other’s mind.

 

“Sigh… does Anyone here know anything about trans-dimensional mirrors?” I asked.

 

“Of course, those are supposedly very rare treasures that only a few people can obtain, rumor says that You can use them to travel between world, although the numbers are very scarce so it’s unlikely for even the richest person to own one, Why? Have You gotten here using one?” Lugh explained the mirror and finished by asking Me something I never expected.

 

     I simply nodded by the question that Lugh asked Me, Both men didn’t seemed surprised.

 

“Where is the mirror You used to arrive here?” Sora questioned.

 

“Sigh….. Let Me explain.” I asked.

 

“Right.” Sora affirmed

 

“Alright here goes…. Me and My bestfriend aren’t from this world. We were originally on a vacation together, but We have encountered an abandoned pirate ship, a fairly large one-”

 

“That’s what She said~” Sora joked while Lugh groaned.

 

“Anyway! it was very damaged, and while exploring the captain’s quarters We saw this chest and had a mirror inside along with a sheet of paper, I read what was written out loud which caused the mirror to react which sent Me and Hotaru here.” I finished explaining as best as I can to the 2.

 

So where is this mirror?” Lugh asked while showing suspicion.

 

Back at the ship.” I responded swiftly.

 

“And Where is this ship?” Sora followed up on the response I gave.

 

“It’s Somewhere around the coast of this island, around 40 meters southeast from this island but that was only the estimation I thought off from inside the ship So I might be wrong on that case, Oh and it’s on a small rocky and sandy island.” I explained further.

 

“I see, Me and Sora are gonna check up on that shipwreck in a few days, let’s meet outside of town, and bring Your girlfriend so We can investigate the mirror together.” Lugh answered in a calm demeanor like always.

 

“Um… About that” I suddenly remembered how I accidentally broke the mirror.

 

“What?” Sora seemed to have gotten concerned.

 

“Ugh, It’s destroyed isn’t it?” Lugh facepalmed and and His palm muffled his voice of distress.

 

      I simply nodded….. Although very reluctantly and in an embarrassed way.

 

“Shame, although We are still going to explore that ship to see it’s state, We might be able to salvage it for further use or to replace it.”

 

“You can do that Lugh.” I curiously asked.

 

“Of course, I’ll just get Sora and Kianna to help pay for the repairs and replacement.” Lugh casually flexed being a sugar baby to 2 rich people.

 

UGH.Sora did a facepalm.

 

I heard that Lugh!!!Kianna yelled from the kitchen while throwing Her hat at Lugh, which seemed to have caused both Him and Sora to get tense up.

 

“Heh… Sorry Kia~” Lugh tried to butter up the brunette little girl but She just glared, pouted and shut the kitchen door hard causing a large slam noise.

 

“...... uh- Is- Is this normal between them?” I looked at Sora.

 

“Yep! It is 100% normal between the 2 of them!” He proudly snickered while resting His legs on Lugh’s much to His dismay.

 

     Lugh rolled His eyes annoyed by Sora’s Comment.

 

“So about the ship, are We actually able to find anything valuable there because I already thoroughly checked every room when I was trap there with Hotaru” I curiously asked the two.

 

“From what We know it could be completely empty like you said, but If there’s so much of a chance for us to get something valuable in there then We might as well go for it correct.” Sora enthusiastically cheered while resing His arm and leg on Lugh’s shoulder and lap respectively.

 

“So its decided, let Us all meet up outside of Soft Buns Bakery before heading out to the wreck.” Lugh announced.

 

“Yes.” Me and Sora agreed and nodded.

 

     Our Discussions took another 45 minutes as We all shared lunch from the bread and pastries that Ms Kianna made for Us after Lugh kept spoiling and praising Her for 15 minutes. It was finally time to get back to the library because I have definitely left Ms Kei alone long enough.

 

     The rush back to the library didn’t took longer than 10 minutes so I was able to get back 30 minutes before closing time.

 

“Sorry I took so long, I ended up meeting with some friends Whom invited me for a chat and lunch.” I profusely apologized after walking to Kei’s Desk.

 

“It’s alright sweetheart, today wasn’t very busy, so I just spent the time reading up on books I haven’t read yet.” Kei assured cheerfully while giving Me a headpat that I enjoyed a lot.

 

“Well then shall We close up shop for today?” I proposed.

 

“Of course, Well~ Why not accompany Me to the nearby bar? After all You did made Me wait for You all day sweetie~?” She proposed something quite embarrassing.

 

“. . . . . . .” I had no clue what to say to Her.

 

      But as they all say, “Don’t threaten Me with a good time!” is 100% true.

 

“Right now?” I was confused if She was asking to visit one now or not.

 

“Let’s say in 2 days, I’ll treat Ya for a drink at the “Ragnivindr Tavern.” What do You say” Kei happily incenuated going to the same Tavern that Hotaru went to last night.

 

“I shall gladly accept Ms Kei’s wonderful offer.” I winked while trying to play it cool.

 

“Sounds like a date then~” She winked back while playing with Her beautiful hair.

 

“Well then let’s close up and Meet there soon, The library is closed for the next 2 days due to an incident the other day regarding a rat problem so You may leave that to Me.” She exclaimed joyfully.

 

“Alright thanks.” I happily responded.

5