Act 11: an old married couple
41 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“P-Pardon…?” I questioned what she said.

 

    I really didn’t expected her to ask me to stay with her tonight. I looked at her and we ended up making eye contact, her cheek were rosy and she tried to avoid eye contact. I couldn’t really handle letting her be sad and depressed…

 

“Alright, I’ll keep “Nugget” company for tonight!” I proclaimed proudlly.

 

“E-Eeeh!? K-keep “Nugget” company?” She let my hand go, pouted really hard and made a very sour face with tears in her eyes and then turned away.

 

     I held my laughter back, I really couldn't help but tease her, but I guess it’s time to cut her some slack.

 

“Jeez I’m kidding, of course I’m staying here to keep You company.

 

     Hotaru layed back down on her bed facing away from me and hid under the covers. I just decided to lay down next to and Hotaru leaned on her, then whispered these little words on her ear.

 

“Goodnight My honey…” I teased before laying down facing the opposite of her.

 

     A moment after those little whispers she Immediately twitched and has definitely didn’t expected any of that. It was time to rest up, I got lost in thought about the plan with Lugh and Sora on going back to the wreckage. I was wondering whether We could finally get back home until 2 arms slowly wrapped around me.

 

“!!!?!?!!?!” I turned my head back slowly.

 

     Hotaru hugged me but she was still covered by the blankets, her arms were very warm and cozy,  all I could do was hold her hands and finally decide to go to sleep.

 

     I slowly closed my eyes and saw that Nugget was putting out the candles out with her wings.

 

     The next day, I woke up before Hotaru did, I removed her arms off my torso slowly, gave her forehead a kiss that took 4 different attempts, headed downstairs to the kitchen and asked Nagisa to help me prepared breakfast at the Inn’s kitchen after greeting Nagisa for the 2 of us which consisted of grilled chicken drumsticks, and got some bananas and orange slices.

 

     Cooking took 30 minutes and I presumed that Hotaru might still be asleep so I quietly opened the doorknob and placed the plates carefully down on the floor, We didn’t have a table yet and the drawers might be hard to move.

 

“Hotaru wake up, breakfast is ready.” I whispered to her ear and nudged her hand.

 

“Ugh… five more minutes Nugget~” She whined.

 

“We’re gonna be late for our meetup with Lugh and Sora and the food is getting cold.” I said while holding back my annoyance and tapped her on the shoulder.

 

“Fine~~ Help me~ up~!” she whined.

 

“Alright your highness hold on to me and I’ll pull you up.” I responded with frustrations.

 

     To my surprise she wrapped both her arms around my neck and she pulled back as if she was trying to pull me down.

 

“Stop that!!” I yelled while she giggled.

 

     She was pulling hard and I decided to let gravity do the work and stopped pulling her and let myself fall down and turned my head to the side in order to crush her, but it accidentally led to her giving my cheek a good morning kiss.

 

“Eh~?” I muttered in embarrassment.”

 

     I saw felt her face heat up also from embarrassment.

 

“Uh… G-Get off!!!!” She yelled which shook the entire Inn, needless to say… preparations got awkward….

6