Act 12 interlude
35 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     We we’re waiting for Lugh and Sora to arrive for the meet-up. The agreement time was around Midday to noon, so while waiting, Nugget, Hotaru and I are just chilling at the Soft Buns Bakery.

 

“Itsuki, are you and “Kianna” Close?” Hotaru whispered.

 

“Not really why? Are You jealous or something?” I snickered back.

 

“In Your dreams bookworm boy.” Hotaru coldly responded as she looked away.

 

“Well at least I’m not working as a housewife!” I clapped back!

 

“What did you call me!?” She raised her voice a bit.

 

“I said-”

 

“Squaaaaawwwkkk Lugh and Sora are heeerrreeeee!!!!” Nugget announced.

 

“Hey Itsuki!” Sora greeted.

 

“Morning guys, How’s your day so far?” I greeted back.

 

“It’s going well-” Sora was about to respond but Kianna suddenly jumped passed him.

 

“Lugh! You’re finally here!!” Kianna rejoiced as she leaped up from behind the bakery’s counter and wrapped both her arms and legs on Him.

 

“Yes Kia, I’m finally here.” He calmly responded while patting her head.

 

“Awww~ they have such a good father-daughter relationship!” Hotaru cheered.

 

“Father-Daughter relationship!?” Both Lugh and Kianna said in a very surprised tone.

 

“Pffft…” Sora and I snickered.

 

“What? Aren’t Sora and Lugh a couple and she’s their daughter?” Hotaru asked confusely.

 

“Uh- that is incorrect Ms.” Sora held back his laughter.

 

“Hotaru, Lugh is my boyfriend did Itsuki not tell you?” Kianna got off of Lugh.

 

“Wait what!? Boyfriend!?” she got flushed from the embarrassment as she glared at me.

 

“What? I didn’t do anything?” I responded while holding back my laughter.

 

“Why didn’t you corrected me earlier!?” She yelled.

 

“Be-Because it’s hilarious~!!” I finally let my laughter out.

 

“I- i’m sorry!” Hotaru was holding back her tears.

 

“No hard feelings” Lugh calmly smiled.

“All good Hotaru, Lugh is mine alone! Back off Sora!” Kianna laughed before becoming territorial.

 

“Roger that Kianna.” Sora scratched the back of his head.

 

     Hotaru hid her face with her hands from the sheer embarrassment.

5