Act 15: A Librarian’s date with her “Cutie, An angry cat, a robotic parrot and her cutie’s childhood bestfriend”
66 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hotaru and I were preparing for the special “Night out” at the Tavern with Ms Kei, However… It wasn’t a normal one…

Because Tonight wasn’t just “a” date night… Well… it was more of a “three way date…” no… a “five-way date…” kinda? It’s hard to explain on why it was a five way date…

While I only invited Hotaru for this date, during the walk with back home from the market, Both Caesar and Nugget overheard about the night out and started insisting on joining Me and Hotaru on the night out with Ms. Kei, they insisted so much on the walk home that we couldn’d say “No.”

Me and Hotaru were now getting ready for the date, We were in Hotaru’s room getting dressed for the occasion.

“Hey Hotaru, does it feel like our lives here is slowly getting better?” I asked while I was putting on a “White dress shirt” that Hotaru herself personally picked out for me yesterday during the shopping date.

“Yes it is! I thought we were gonna be miserable here in this world, but it feels more “welcoming” than our old one!” Hotaru was smiling a lot.

She really was getting back to her old self back home…

I was already wearing black shoes and long Gray pants, and I just put on the dress shirt all I was missing was to put on the sleeveless vest that Hotaru herself personally picked out for me despite of my pleas to not buy it…

Meanwhile Hotaru was wearing a light blue shirt with a light pink over-coat that had a distinct snowflake pattern all over, it had long sleeves, and lastly a high waist pink skirt, white stockings and blue doll shoes…

I guess she was really digging blue and pink that day…

“Itsuki, please brush and tie my hair!” She signalled for me to go sit behind her on her bed to which I obliged and started doing her hair while she held a mirror.

Her hair was a light shade of yellow and it was way silkier and smoother than normal, whenever we were together she usually asked me to help do her hair instead of her “Girl Friends” or parent, I guess it was a carryover from our childhood days.

“Hey, do you think I should dye my hair?” I asked while I continued brushing Hotaru’s hair.

“I’m not opposed to it but why dye your hair, is the dark grayish blue getting old for you?”

“I’m just curious if my hair would look better in different colors, How about I start growing my hair out?”

“No! Ugh I can just imagine how horrible you’d look with long hair!!” She angrily insisted.

How harsh of her… Ladies and germs that’s how my “Childhood Best friend” has always been during our elementary and high school days… I should definitely cut her hair! But I wont… I’m not petty enough to do it…. Unfortunately…

“That should be good enough! Hurry up and put the vest on we gotta head out!”

She got up and did some finishing touches on her outfit.

“Fine…” I reluctantly agreed to put the vest, and was about to put the neck tie on when…

“Wait! Let Me put it on for you!” Hotaru suddenly insisted to do my necktie…. To which I reluctantly agreed.

“Yippee!” She cheerfully jumped for joy.

Letting her do my tie has gotta be one of the most life threatening mistakes I have ever done! Whenever she insists on doing my neckties, she always nearly choked me to death!

My neck was very sore afterwards, Nugget perched on My shoulder and we went downstairs where Caesar waited for us, Unlike Hotaru and I whom dressed for the occasion, Caesar was wearing ripped jeans, was bare feet and only had a ripped jacket without any undershirt!

“Oi You two lovebirds ready to go!?” He proudly asked.

“Yep!” Hotaru cheerfully said yes while I just reluctantly nodded as We exited the Inn.

First order of business was meeting up with Ms Kei at the Library which didn’t really took long, however Caesar and Nugget talking the entire 5 minutes there made it felt like 50 minutes.

I saw Ms. Kei outside the library and called out to her while waving, which got her attention as we got close.

“Oh Good evening sweetie~! Are these friends of yours?”

Ms. Kei was wearing a beautiful yellow and white dress, she had light make up on and had beautiful boots on.

“Yes they are Ms Kei… I have some explaining to do…”

I brought her up to speed on why I brought a +2 which was Hotaru and Caesar, and a robotic bird with me on what supposed to only be our “Drinking Night.”

“This kid is Caesar-”

“Yo!!” The jaguar guy cut me off.

“You already met Nugget before.” I said while petting nugget on the head.

“Oh that’s okay darling, the more the merrier correct?”

“I guess so, but I still have to properly introduce you to my “best friend” Hotaru.”

“Oh its you~ Did you recover from your hangover from last time?”

“Hangover?” I questioned before looking at Hotaru who was now covering her face from embarrassment.

“It’s a pleasure… to finally meet you Ms…” Hotaru was still embarrassed.

“The Pleasure is all mine, thank you for taking care of my Sweetie over here!” Kei said in a motherly tone and patted me on the head.

After what felt like a few minutes of silence, the awkwardness finally subsided and we all walked towards the same tavern that Hotaru visited a few days ago.

We arrived at the tavern, as We entered I couldn’t help but be amazd. It was as fancy as Hotaru hyped it up to be, It was well lit, the decorations were beautiful and the dining area was exquisite.

We were greeted by a familiar silver haired, well endowed lady, her hair had black stripes, she had beautiful hazel colored eyes, and she looked like she was in her late teens despite the motherly aura shen shared with Ms Kei.

This girl was Kyoko Yui, she was Kei’s friend that I saw when I first met Ms Kei at the library, She worked as a waitress here in the tavern.

“I assume it’s a table of 4 for Madame Kei?” Yui asked our group.

“Yes it is-” Kei was about to agree but…

“Squaaaaaaaaaawwwwwkkkk! Table for 5! Table for 5!” Nugget started screeching getting attention from the other patrons.

“YES TABLE For 5!!!” Caesar followed up.

“Y-yes what the little bird and kid said.” Kei agreed with Nugget.

“. . . . . .” I wanted to throw nugget out of the building for causing a scene here…

4