Chapter 5 Interlude
66 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     I was sitting in my room watching a U-Tube video from my laptop when suddenly…

 

     “Ring Ring” Senko, Kana and Haruka invited me to a video call.

 

“You 2 did WHAT!?!!?!?!?!?” Yelled by Kana from our video call.

 

“Let us explain…” Haruka tried to calm down the 2 through the screen.

 

     Shortly after logging off the game, I was invited to a video call with Haruka, Senko and Kana but when Senko and Kana found out about the incident that Haruka and I got involved in, We were scolded into oblivion for attempting a suicide mission against players that were several levels stronger than Us 2 combined.

 

“What is there to explain?” I asked and raised an eyebrow.

 

“You left Me out of that mission!!” Senko shouted before being smacked by Kana using a broom which was a funny sight.

 

“You 2 could’’ve gotten hurt!! Next time, If you 2 do anything reckless You shall taste the divine  punishment!” Threatened Kana.

 

“We’re sorry…” Haruka and I said in unison as when Kana says divine punishment she meant was forcing us to run a 500 meter sprint.

 

     The thing was, without the cover of darkness and the illumination of moonlight we never would have survived the encounter and our inventory would have been looted as well lose 15% of our stuff, so they did have a good point.

 

“You made your point, so here’s the deal, before we attempt anything dangerous We’ll report to you 2 so you guys can join us, fair?” I questioned Kana.

 

“That’s fair.” Kana said and Senko nodded.

     I haven’t touched Kyoryu Online for a 2 days after our initial gaming session, I was exhausted from the experience while my friends were all busy for a while, Senko was out shopping wine and alcohol, Haruka was having an outing with her “Girl friends,” while I got stuck babysitting Kana during her daily exercises because Haruka was not around for a while.

4