(05) Helping With Her Homework
80 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: Helping With Her Homework

The last class was rugby practice, and Samantha was glad for it after being cooped up all day, even if the team had continued to garner an audience. Once more, several guys from next door had shown up to watch, including the members of the boy's rugby team.

Don't they have something better to do?” Samantha panted, the girl leaning with her hands on her knees for a moment to catch her breath as she and Amanda glared in the direction of David and his friends.

Probably hoping we'll get properly naked this time,” the blond girl muttered, rolling her eyes and making Samantha laugh in-spite of herself.

You think they'd finally go away if we did?” she asked teasingly, Amanda rolling her eyes with a snort of laughter as the coach blew her whistle and called for the girls to wrap things up for the day.

Best not to encourage them,” the blond girl sighed, smiling as she spotted Zack and Lydia coming around the building, the boy giving an enthusiastic wave, “But I'm sure he'd appreciate it.”

Samantha looked up, the girl smiling in-spite of herself. “I guess we're running a little late today,” she remarked, chuckling softly as Clara came up behind her, staring curiously at the approaching children.

Isn't he your boyfriend or something?” the girl inquired, Samantha taking a deep breath, her cheeks feeling terribly hot, “Should he really be hanging out with her? I've heard her family's kinda weird.”

He's my childhood friend!” Samantha said firmly, turning on Clara and leaning closer, the girl shrinking back a little, “Don't go spreading weird rumours, okay?”

Clara nodded slowly, swallowing hard and glancing at Zack and Lydia as the two came closer, both of them looking amused. “I'm surprised he's not honestly,” Amanda said teasingly, glancing slyly at the redhead, “But I guess that means he's available right?”

Samantha laughed, shaking her head in amusement. “Don't encourage him!” the girl replied, Zack giving her a wide grin, Samantha almost able to see the pervy thoughts in the boy's expression.

Hey, I'm very enouragable,” said Zack, grinning at Amanda, the girl blushing a bit and glancing down at her feet.

That would be incorrigible,” Lydia replied in her usual casual tone, the girl meeting Clara's curious gaze with a small sly smirk that made her blush.

Either way,” the boy said with a shrug, giving Samantha a playful nudge with his elbow, “So, ah, what's with the audience?”

Momentarily distracted by the look on Clara's face, the redhead did a double-take, needing a second to shift mental gears. “Uhg, yeah. Them,” Samantha muttered, glaring at the group of older boys at the far end of the field as they finally wandered off the way they'd come, “They've been doing that for the last few days.”

Sounds like your team's got a fan club now,” Zack chuckled, the redhead rolling her eyes at the thought.

Maybe they're just sizing up next years competition,” Amanda offered with a shrug, “Even if it is a little creepy.”

How are we competition?” Clara inquired skeptically, “It's not like they'll let the girls and boys teams play against one another.”

Well, that's a shame,” Lydia chuckled, everyone glancing at her with a mix of curiosity, amusement and confusion, the girl smirking a bit as she glanced about the group, “I mean. Rugby's a pretty physical sport, right? It could lead to some interesting situations. At least in theory.”

Clara and Amanda stared back at her wide-eyed for a moment. “You really are trouble, aren't you?” the blond girl managed with a nervous smile, Lydia giving a non-committal shrug.

I just have an active imagination,” the girl replied, Clara taking half a step behind the blond at the look Lydia gave her.

Frowning thoughtfully, Samantha glanced across the field again in the direction of the other school. “Maybe if my brother and his friends weren't involved it wouldn't be the worst thing,” she pondered out-loud, getting a bit of a laugh from the others.

Ah, I'll have to pass even if it's not them,” Clara muttered carefully, the girl blushing a bit, swallowing hard as Amanda raised an eyebrow at her.

Oh, I dunno, could be fun,” Amanda replied with a shrug, eliciting a grin from Samantha as Clara chuckled nervously, the girl glancing down at her feet again, “But, I guess if boys aren't your thing, that's fairly understandable.”

The real question is, though,” Lydia added, leaning a little closer to Clara, “If boys aren't your thing, then what about girls?”

Amanda inhaled sharply, her eyes going wide as Clara blushed hard and Samantha winced a bit at the girl's expression while Zack gritted his teeth, the boy trying not to look too interested.

I ah, um, I'm still figuring that stuff out,” Clara admitted, swallowing hard, her body trembling as she crossed her arms, “I um, hope that's all right.”

I don't see why it wouldn't be,” Samantha replied with a shrug, receiving a weak smile from the girl, pleased by the way the Amanda nodded in agreement.

Well then,” Lydia pressed, the girl glancing about the otherwise empty field, her smile becoming more than a little mischievous, “Maybe you should try and figure it out a little right now. Might be a fun way to end the day.”

Clara looked up at her with embarrassed surprise, staring at the dark haired girl for a moment before swallowing hard. “I, I dunno. What were you thinking of?” she inquired nervously, the others looking on with nervous curiosity.

Lydia's smile deepened, rubbing her chin, sizing Clara up. “Maybe you should start out with something small. Something like kissing another girl, I mean,” she replied, glancing in Samantha's direction, the redhead's heart suddenly racing.

I dunno...” Clara said softly, glancing about before looking back at Samantha, “I mean, I kinda want to but...”

I could help if you wanted me to,” Lydia replied slyly, receiving a nervous laugh from the girl.

Um, we've only just met, sorry...” Clara said nervously, giving the redhead a bit of a weak smile, “But um, maybe if it was someone I knew better?”

Samantha took a deep breath, glancing at Amanda, the blond's expression amused. “Go on, Sam,” she chuckled, the tall girl finding the exchange entirely too amusing, “Think of it as a team building exercise.”

Laughing, Samantha shook her head and sighed heavily, trying to act as casual as she could. It wasn't like Clara wasn't kissable, but it did feel a little weird to go quite so far, especially with Amanda watching.

Go on, don't be scared,” Lydia said encouragingly, pressing her hand against the redhead's back and giving her a gentle push, “It's important to support your friends, right?”

Samantha nodded, giving a bit of a nervous laugh as she stepped closer to Clara. “Um, I guess,” Samantha laughed nervously, glancing at Zack, the boy grinning with amusement before turning back to Clara, “How about you? You okay with this?”

Clara chuckled nervously, nodding slowly as Samantha reached out, her hands cupping the girl's cheeks, the two staring into one an other's eyes for a moment. The others looking on, Samantha's heart raced, the girl pushing back a nervous grin.

Closing her eyes, Clara let out a soft whimper as Samantha suddenly closed the gap, kissing the girl gently at first, pulling back slightly before pressing her lips a little harder. Clara's body quivering, the girl raising her shaking hands, slipping her arms around Samantha. The redhead moaning softly in response, tilting her head a little and kissing the girl more firmly, her expression blissful.

Kissing her team mates was becoming a bit of a habit, Samantha supposed, momentarily thinking of Sarah. Pressing her body closer to Clara, her hands slipping down to the girl's shoulders, Samantha wondered how far she could get away with going. Just how into other girls was Clara at that point?

Giving Clara's shoulders a squeeze, Samantha let out a soft, teasing moan, pushing her tongue into the girl's mouth, her team mate's body tensing for a second before relaxing.

All but forgetting that people were watching, Samantha's slid her tongue across Clara's, the girl slowly responding in kind, relaxing further as the redhead pulled back a little. Letting out a soft whimper, Clara pushed forward, kissing Samantha back, not ready to stop yet, her arms wrapping more tightly around the girl.

Both of them lost in the moment, their hands caressing one another, their lips barely parting as they kissed again and again, neither noticed Amanda's soft gasp in reaction to Lydia slipping her phone out of her pocket. Smirking with amusement, the dark haired girl hit record, walking around the two, recording them from several angles.

You really are trouble,” Zack whispered with amusement, Lydia flashing him a quick grin.

I can't believe she went for it,” Amanda chuckled softly, moving closer to Zack as the two watched the girls kiss, “It's like, weirdly cute.”

Glancing askance at her, the boy smiled slyly. “Oh, I can show you cute,” he teased, the blond girl's eyes going wide for a moment.

I um, I'll keep that in mind,” Amanda replied a little sheepishly, her cheeks a bit flushed, the girl somehow prying her eyes away from Zack's rather intense gaze, “Anyway, I think they're just about done.”

Zack nodded, stealing another glance at the blond girl. She was only a little shorter than him and her track shorts did little to hide Amanda's long athletic legs. Not that her top did anything to hide the budding rises on her chest either, the boy noted. Zack would definitely need to attend some of the girls' practices when he had the chance, that was for certain.

Pulling away with a soft sigh, Samantha smiled, both girls panting softly as they held one another for a few moments longer, pressing her forehead against Clara's and letting out a soft chuckle.

Did that help?” the redhead asked, Clara only able to give a small, embarrassed nod, “Good. If you need anymore help, give me a shout.”

Nice,” commented Zack as the two girl's parted, holding onto one an other's hands for a moment before letting go, Samantha shooting the boy a smirk.

Not a word of this to Sarah,” the girl warned him, “she thinks I'm crazy as it is.”

Oh, I dunno, this might make a good pre-game tradition,” Lydia said slyly, the girl quietly slipping her phone back into her pocket before either girl noticed she'd been recording, “Might even be good luck.”

I'm just afraid where it would lead!” Amanda laughed, shaking her head in amusement, the taller girl dropping her hands on her team mate's shoulders, “Okay you two. Let's go get changed up and get out of here. I'm sure we've all got lives outside of school.”

Samantha inhaled sharply, the redhead standing a little taller. “That's right, we gotta go fetch our genius!” she exclaimed with sudden excitement, “today's the day, isn't it?”

Zack grinned and nodded, Lydia raising a curious eyebrow at him. “Something interesting going on?” she inquired as the other girls hurriedly made their way back inside, laughing as they went.

The boy nodded, unable to keep from smiling as he thought about it. “Um, yeah, we've got a friend coming over today,” he replied, glancing about before lowering his voice, “Sam's mum managed to convince her parents that she should come over to help Sam with her homework. It wasn't easy, but Aunt Lily's got a way with people.”

Always a good to have someone like that on your side,” the girl agreed, thinking for a moment before fixing Zack with a curious bemused look, “So, tell me. What exactly is going on with you and Samantha? You're clearly close. It seems odd to me that there'd be nothing going on there.”

Zack took a deep breath, trying to find the right words. “Well, it's complicated,” the boy chuckled, grinning nervously, quickly looking away from the girl.

Oh, I like complicated,” Lydia replied slyly, the girl slipping in front of him and leaning forward, grinning as their eyes met.

Momentarily startled, Zack stood a little taller, Lydia holding her hands behind her back, looking up at him challengingly. “Hm. Are you saying that you'd like to complicate things?” the boy inquired, the dark haired girl letting out a soft laugh as she grinned back at him.

You've clearly wanted me to since we met,” Lydia replied, Zack leaning closer, furrowing his brow thoughtfully as he looked into her mysterious green eyes.

Are you sure you're twelve?” the boy inquired teasingly, reaching out and lifting Lydia's chin a little, his heart racing as he brushed his nose against hers.

Lydia gave a slow, non-committal shrug. “That's what my mother tells me,” she replied with amusement, smiling slyly, “But the first couple of years were pretty much a blur, so I can't be entirely certain.”

Totally understandable,” Zack murmured, teasingly brushing his lips against the girl's, “Also, you're not wrong.”

Chuckling softly, Zack finally gave in, the boy pressing his lips to hers, his hand sliding across the girl's soft cheek to run his fingers through her long black hair.

It was an amazing feeling, Zack had to admit, as Lydia's arms wrapped about him, the girl pulling him closer, his other hand sliding down her back to give the her bottom a squeeze though her black and green pattered skirt.

Moaning softly into his mouth, Lydia teasingly pressed her tongue against his lips before pulling back, the girl smiling up at him challengingly. Trying not to laugh, Zack took hold of the back of the girl's head, before pressing his lips firmly against hers again, Lydia's slender form giving a deep shiver as she let out long, happy sigh.

Pulling back a little a moment later, his hand caressing the girl's bottom, Zack gave her lips several small, quick kisses. “I wish we had more time,” he panted softly, kissing her more deeply again.

We could skip a class some time,” Lydia purred as he pulled back once again, the girl giving the boy's lips a teasing lick, Zack's body giving a deep shiver, his breath quickening as he gave a several slow nods.

I'd be totally for that,” Zack admitted, making the girl laugh quietly.

We'll work something out later,” Lydia told him slyly, the girl slowly backing away, her hands sliding down his arms as she did so, “But we really shouldn't doddle. It doesn't take that long to get changed up. Plus, my uncle's probably waiting to pick me up by now.”

Zack nodded, the feeling of elation making him a little light-headed. “Yeah, we'll talk about it later,” he replied, giving the girl's hands a squeeze, “It'll be interesting to see just how 'complicated' you want to make things.”

Lydia smirked, giggling softly as the two walked back around to the front of the school. “Oh, I intend to make things -very- complicated,” she replied slyly, glancing askance at Zack, the boy finding himself blushing a bit at her tone.

You really are trouble, aren't you?” he chuckled, the girl flashing him a grin.

And you do know, there's more than one way to 'get into trouble, right?” she asked, raising a dark eyebrow.

Zack exhaled loudly, finding it hard to keep his voice steady and level. “Oh, there's so many ways,” he agreed, almost glad that the crowd they were approaching put a necessary pause to their conversation...

*****

The girls changed hurriedly, the three of them laughing now and then, their hearts racing as thoughts of what had just happened still lingered heavily in their minds. Glancing at Clara, Samantha grinned as the girl's eyes widened, her cheeks flushing and turning away, her expression a mix of embarrassment and amusement.

I still can't believe you did that,” Amanda chuckled, the girl straightening her tie as Samantha shuffled into her jacket.

Hey, anytime you want your turn, I'll be here, Captain,” the redhead replied teasingly, despite feeling rather embarrassed, still a bit worried that word of what she'd done might get out, but deciding to make the best of it.

Amanda paused for a moment before letting out a laugh and shaking her head. “Ah, I'll keep it in mind!” she laughed, making a few last second adjustments to her outfit before heading for the door.

Samantha sighed softly, glancing over at Clara. “Had to try,” she chuckled with a shrug, Clara blushing and trying to hide her smile.

We've probably pushed our luck enough already,” she muttered, Samantha smiling and resisting the urge to kiss the girl again.

For now, yeah,” Samantha said with a sly smile before slipping out the door, the girl hurrying down the hall and bursting out the front doors, not wanting to keep everyone waiting any longer.

Seeing Zack and Evan together amongst the crowd, Samantha couldn't help but grin, her heart racing, the girl hurrying over as fast as she could. Slipping through the crowd, Samantha did her best to resist the urge to grab the both of them, hardly noticing the presence of their other friends at first.

So, I heard the good news this morning,” chuckled Evan, bemused by Samantha's excitement, the girl inhaling sharply as she glanced at Maegan, her mental gears quickly shifting.

Oh! Yes!” Samantha laughed, shaking her head in amusement, “It was super easy, actually. I just talked to my mum about the situation and she made a phone call. Honestly, sometimes her charm kinda scares me!”

Maegan nodded vigorously in agreement, her grey eyes going wide in amazement. “I'm still kinda shocked that my parents are actually letting me go to your house, though,” the girl replied, casting Evan a nervous smile, “Even if they are going out for the evening. Saves my uncle coming over to watch over me, I guess.”

Samantha smirked smugly, chuckling softly to herself. “Just remember, though,” the girl cautioned, lifting her index finger for enthesis, “We're in the same grade, I don't have a pair of horny boys as neighbours, and you're just helping me with my homework!”

Uh, just be careful with that,” Sarah cautioned, giving Samantha a serious look that made the redhead roll her eyes, “Lying to your parents is bad enough, but getting your parents to lie to someone else's seems like a huge risk to me.”

Samantha frowned, glancing down the road thoughtfully. “It's not fair to keep her cooped up like that, though,” she muttered, giving a bit of an involuntary shudder, “I can't imagine having parents that won't let you have friends, or go outside or have any fun, really. It's just not fair.”

Sarah sighed heavily, her expression still uncertain. “Well, just be careful, okay? You've been taking a lot of chances lately, and I don't want you getting in trouble for it,” she cautioned.

Samantha shrugged as Zack glanced askance at Lydia and tried not to laugh. “Oh please, I have a criminal mastermind on my side!” Samantha chuckled, exchanging bemused glances with Evan.

Blushing hard, Maegan swallowed, the girl giggling nervously. “Seems like an awful lot of trouble, though,” she replied uncertainly, glancing at Evan who gave her a remeasuring smile.

Oh please, this is nothing,” said Samantha dismissively, rolling her eyes with a smirk, “Besides, 'make your mistakes while you're young' and all that.”

And we make a lot of mistakes!” laughed Zack, glancing at teasingly at Lydia, the girl chuckling softly before glancing towards the parking lot, a familiar pickup truck coming to a stop near by.

Well, if you need any more help with your homework later, be sure to keep me in mind too,” she added slyly, Maegan shrinking down a bit and slipping behind Evan to hide her flushed cheeks.

We should really invite her over at some point,” Zack mused, Samantha flashing him a grin.

You just asking for trouble,” Sarah muttered as the group watched Lydia get into the truck, everyone waving back as she waved goodbye.

But isn't it more polite to ask first?” Zack inquired with a teasing grin, Jeremy trying not to laugh as Sarah rolled her eyes, the group heading off down the road.

I dunno, she doesn't seem like the type who'd complain, though,” noted Evan, Zack nodding in agreement as Sarah frowned thoughtfully.

Speaking of,” the girl said in a more serious tone, glancing about to make sure they weren't close enough to the other children to be overheard before giving Samantha a concerned look, “You should really start being a bit more careful about some of the things you do.”

Oh?” Samantha inquired, everyone glancing at the girl curiously.

Sarah nodded, shifting her backpack a bit uncomfortably. “Yeah, I heard that another girl got attacked,” she replied quietly, everyone staring at her uncomfortably for a moment.

Anyone we know?” Samantha inquired cautiously, Sarah shaking her head.

No, but it is still kinda scary,” she replied, glancing nervously at the tall hedge of a nearby home.

But it's probably just a coincidence, right?” Samantha offered uncertainly, “I mean, in a small town like this, it's not exactly something that happens very often, right?”

Hopefully not,” Sarah said with a heavy sigh, “But it's certainly not the first time.”

Well, best not to dwell on it too much,” Evan offered encouragingly, desperate to lightening the mood, “It is Friday, after all and we shouldn't spend the whole weekend worrying about things we've got no control over.”

Exactly!” Samantha agreed, turning about and giving Maegan a reassuring smile, the girl starting to look rather uncomfortable, “We've got better thing to worry about than people we don't even know doing weird things to each other.”

Sarah sighed heavily, rolling her eyes as the park came into view. “Well, just be careful okay?” she cautioned, giving Jeremy's hand a squeeze before pulling the boy towards the park, “Anyway, this is our stop.”

Have fun, you two!” Zack replied teasingly, Sarah rolling her eyes as Samantha and Evan grinned at the couple, making Jeremy blush, “Don't do anything I wouldn't do!”

Frowning thoughtfully as she waved goodbye, Samantha glanced curiously at the boy with a raised eyebrow. “What exactly wouldn't you do?” she inquired, Zack almost speaking before snapping his mouth shut and taking a moment to think about it.

I'll have to get back to you on that one,” he chuckled, the group continuing on their way, Maegan glancing over her shoulder at Sarah and Jeremy as they crossed the park.

Oh, don't mind her,” Samantha chuckled, noticing the girl's concerned expression, “Sarah's a bit of a stick in the mud at times, but she's all right.”

She's pretty much the opposite of Lydia,” Zack added with amusement.

I'm almost afraid to bring her home,” Evan mused, making Maegan giggle.

She does seem a little, um, intense,” the girl admitted, Zack letting out a nervous laugh that made Samantha raise an eyebrow at him.

Honestly, I kind of have to agree,” the redhead admitted thoughtfully, a small smile crossing her lips, “But then, I'm sure that'll be an interesting day.”

Taking a deep breath as the group took the last turn, Maegan glanced at Evan with a nervous smile. “I hope you guys find today interesting too,” she said softly, the blond boy trying not to grin.

Oh, we've got a lot to talk about, so I wouldn't worry about that,” Samantha chuckled, Maegan swallowing hard with a worried expression at the sly look the girl gave her.

You'll probably get questions from Aunt Lily too,” Evan added, frowning thoughtfully for a moment, “Seeing as we dragged her into our little criminal enterprise.”

Just make sure to keep your mouth full at dinner,” Zack laughed, shaking his head with amusement, “That and nod a lot whenever the adults ask you anything embarrassing.”

Don't mind him. He just likes to eat,” Samantha muttered, rolling her eyes with a bemused smirk.

Would you rather I did something else with my mouth?” he inquired teasingly, the redhead inhaling sharply and blushing as Maegan gave the two a mildly confused look.

Oh hey, here we are!” Evan noted helpfully, quickly changing the subject as the group started walking past his house.

Maegan smiled, glancing up at the house, the girl's gray eyes going wide, her expression becoming concerned as she glanced across at the other houses. Swallowing hard, the girl did her best to smile and act normal, her friends glancing at her curiously.

Something wrong?” Samantha inquired with a concerned look, Maegan letting out a nervous giggle.

Oh, nothing...” the girl replied evasively, the others exchanging suspicious looks.

Sighing softly, Samantha folded her arms, turning about and stopping in front of the girl, narrowing her eyes with a teasing smile that made Maegan let out a soft yelp.

You're getting awfully close to our genius,” the redhead told her in a surprisingly serious tone, the other girl's body tensing, “So that means you're becoming part of our little group. Which means you're gonna have to be honest with us. We only keep secrets from other people, after all.”

Especially adults!” Zack added with a chuckle, Maegan nodding slowly, glancing nervously at the three houses for a moment.

Taking a deep breath, the girl looked down at the road, swallowing hard. “I'm ah, not supposed to talk about it,” the girl replied evasively, the redhead rolling her eyes.

That's just an even bigger reason to tell us,” said Samantha with a snort of laughter, “Now come on, kiddo, spill it!”

Maegan looked over at Evan, the boy giving her a reassuring smile before she took a deep breath and looked up at his house. “Um, the door frame, and around the windows...” Maegan said hesitantly, the girl motioning towards the trio of houses, her expression cautiously curious, “I haven't seen anything like that before, but it's kinda pretty.”

The children exchanged glances, their eyes wide, hearts racing. “Um, you mean the runes?” Samantha inquired hesitantly, the girl suddenly feeling a little weirded out as Maegan nodded slowly, “Um, you shouldn't be able to see those.”

Inhaling sharply, Maegan covered her mouth with both hands as she stared at the three with wide eyed fear. “I'm so sorry!” she exclaimed in sudden panic, Zack letting out a laugh and shaking his head.

Don't worry about it,” the boy told her with a grin, “but we're definitely gonna have to have a chat with my mum when she gets back from work.”

Evan frowned thoughtfully for a moment, giving the girl a curious look. “What else can you see?” he inquired with genuine curiosity.

Maegan pursed her lips, not much liking being on the spot, but knowing it was better to be honest. “Not much that I actually have words for,” she replied, lowering her voice and glancing back the way she came just to make sure her parents weren't somehow listening, “But it's mostly just colours around things, sometimes sparkly stuff.”

We're definitely gonna have to talk to your mum later,” said Evan, giving Zack a serious look.

We may need to give her a sedative,” the boy replied with a grin, “My mum doesn't get super excited very often, and this might be a bit too much for her!”

I, um, I'm sorry...” Maegan muttered, glancing at the ground again, her cheeks a bit flushed, “I don't mean to cause trouble. Like I said, I'm not supposed to talk about this stuff.”

Samantha rolled her eyes with a snort of laughter. “Oh please! I actually thought this year was going to be boring, but it's actually getting way more interesting than I'd hoped,” she replied, grabbing Maegan's hand, “Now come on, I gotta introduce you to my parents. Yours'll probably interrogate you when you get home, so you're gonna need to get to know them!”

Maegan nodded, laughing nervously as Samantha lead her up onto the front porch, the girl's gaze lingering on the door-frame for a moment, the redhead throwing open the front door and half dragging her inside.

Look! She's real!” Samantha laughed, the two stopping in front of her father's office, Jim looking up from his computer with an amused expression as Maegan did her best to hide behind the girl, blushing and giving him a shy wave.

I never should have doubted you,” the man chuckled, getting up from his chair and stepping closer, smiling down at the shy girl, “Personally, I'm just amazed that you actually took your parent's advice.”

Hey, we can only get into so much trouble when it's just three of us, so we decided to branch out,” Zack explained, leaning over to peer into the room with a grin, distracting Jim from noticing Samantha's suddenly awkward expression.

Anyway, your mum will be home in a couple of hours,” her father chuckled, giving Maegan a friendly smile, “So you've still got some time to show your new friend around and stuff.”

We should probably get changed, too,” Samantha pondered, glancing at Maegan curiously, “I think I have a t-shirt I can lend you for a bit. No sense us all going to dinner in our formal wear.”

Oh, by the way, David's having dinner at Jennifer's tonight, so you probably won't see much of him today,” Jim added, his daughter grinning, pleased by the idea of not having to deal with her brother while her new friend was over.

Okay, then, we'll be back in five minutes!” said Zack excitedly, bemused by the slightly worried look Maegan shot Evan, the girl realizing she was going to be left without him in a strange place for a bit.

I'll race you!” Evan chuckled, making Maegan smile as Zack laughed, the two boys hurrying back out the door and breaking off in different directions.

They live close by?” Maegan inquired shyly as Samantha waved her along, leading the girl down the hall, into the dining room.

Next door,” she explained with a laugh, leaving her shoes at the back door before heading to the stairs, bemused by the way the other girl glanced about at everything with wide-eyed wonder, “It's pretty convenient. Boys on demand!”

Maegan blushed at the thought, the girl stifling a nervous laugh, following the redhead up the stairs and through the first door on the left. Letting out a soft gasp, Maegan glanced about the room, taking in the girl's “Kenji & Noriko” themed curtains as well as the “Guilds Of Avalaan” and “Blade Devil” posters on her wall.

My parents would never let me do this...” Maegan said softly, the girl letting out a soft gasp as she glanced at the ceiling, the light from outside keeping the plethora of plastic stars from appearing to glow.

Samantha frowned as she shut the door behind her. “Sarah doesn't know how good she has it, I guess,” the girl muttered sympathetically, turning to Maegan and putting her hands on her shoulders, “Anyway, I think your shoulders might be a little bit wider than mine, but I think we should be okay...”

Thanks for having me over, by the way,” said Maegan nervously, glancing about the room again as Samantha started unbuttoning her blouse, the girl swallowing hard, her cheeks flushing a bit.

Oh, it's no big deal,” Samantha replied casually with a shrug, leaning over to peer out her window, the girl slipping off her tie before glancing at Maegan and frowning thoughtfully, “Something wrong?”

Maegan swallowed hard, the girl glancing askance, hands held behind her back. “Oh, I was just um, waiting for you to get changed,” she managed, Samantha giggling softly as she stepped closer.

You're adorable,” the redhead mused, Maegan letting out a soft gasp as Samantha's fingers took hold of her tie, sliding the loop open, the raven haired girl's eyes going wide.

What are you-?” Maegan stammered as Samantha grinned.

Well, if you're gonna be a slow poke, then I'm gonna have to lend you a hand, silly,” Samantha told her firming with a teasing smile, “We only have a few minutes until the boys get here, right? Do you want them to barge in and see you naked?”

Maegan gasped, her pale cheeks flushing hotly, making Samantha grin as she went about unbuttoning the girl's blouse for her. “I, I'm really not supposed to think about things like that,” Maegan managed, letting out a soft whimper as her top soon fell entirely open.

How would they even know?” the redhead inquired seriously, smiling to herself as she slipped her fingers inside of Maegan's open blouse, “What they don't know about, won't hurt you, I say.”

Inhaling sharply, her body trembling, Maegan whimpered softly as Samantha's hands slid across her soft skin, slipping the girl's top from her shoulders. As the garment fell away, Maegan quickly covered her flat chest with her arms, making the redhead giggle.

You're adorable, but way too shy,” Samantha giggled, her hands shaking a little as she cupped Maegan's cheeks, looking into the girl's grey eyes for a moment before sliding her hands up, running her fingers through Maegan's wavy raven locks, smiling at the softness of it.

I don't get out much...” Maegan muttered, looking away as the intensity in Samantha's eyes became too much to take, her body trembling with nervous excitement.

And that's why you're here, right?” Samantha explained, slipping an arm around to press her hand against the small of the girl's back before taking hold of the zipper that held Maegan's skirt in place, “To make new friends? To get to know Evan better? To actually get some life experience?”

Maegan swallowed hard, the girl nodding and letting out another soft whimper as her skirt suddenly fell away, Samantha's firm body suddenly pressing against her own, the redhead holding her close, making her heart race.

So um... You kissed Evan, right?” Samantha inquired a little nervously, her own heart racing with excitement, not wanting to scare the girl too much.

Maegan nodded shyly, looking up a little guiltily at the redhead. “S, sorry, it just... kinda happened,” the girl managed.


Samantha giggled, shaking her head slowly. “No, no, that's all right,” she replied, squeezing Maegan a little more firmly, enjoying the warm softness of the girl's skin, even if she wasn't especially firm the way Sarah was, “If anything, I'm kinda proud of him. He's super shy, you know? And I don't want him missing out on things.”

What sort of things?” Maegan inquired cautiously, her words making Samantha smile, knowing that the girl knew exactly what she was talking about.

Sexy things,” Samantha giggled, bemused by her friend's expression, “You haven't done much like that yet, have you?”

Maegan let out a bit of a laugh, the girl shaking her head. “I um, read about a few things in books and stuff, but that's about it,” she explained, feeling a bit embarrassed for her lack of experience, “I can't even really get on the internet unsupervised, so that's about all I have.”

Samantha nodded sympathetically before brushing her nose against Maegan's to get the girl's attention. “Then let's start with this,” the redhead said in a quiet tone, glancing at the door for a second, “You seem comfortable with... this. How would you feel if I kissed you?”

Maegan stifled a soft yelp, the girl's grey eyes going wide, her body trembling in Samantha's arms. “I... I kinda think I'd like that, but...” Maegan started, only to have Samantha press her lips to hers own, the girl's body tensing for a moment before relaxing, letting the sensation flood her mind and body as Samantha let out a soft, happy, sigh.

You like that?” Samantha whispered, pulling her lips away just far enough to speak, pleased to see Maegan nod, the girl's eyes still closed, “There's so much more we can do. But I think it'd only be fair to Evan if he's here for it... Even if I really kinda don't wanna to wait...”

Maegan's eyes flew open in time to see Samantha's embarrassed expression, the redhead flashing her a quick grin. “Sorry, but, you're crazy cute,” Samantha confessed, giving a shrug before slipping away, taking hold of the girl's hands and giving them a squeeze, “And, honestly, I'm still a little new at this sorta thing myself, so sometimes I get a little out of hand.”

It's okay,” Maegan said softly, smiling shyly as Samantha slipped away, the girl taking a deep breath to find her confidence before opening her closet and looking through a couple of t-shirts.

Okay, how about this one?” Samantha inquired teasingly, pulling a shirt out and holding it up for Maegan to see, the girl frowning thoughtfully, tilting her head curiously, trying to figure out what the redhead was grinning about.

Um, it's cute, but I think I'm missing a joke here,” Maegan admitted, leaning a little closer, the caption reading, “Cute & Funny” but with the “Cu” and “nny” underlined.

Samantha shook her head in amusement. “You're entirely too innocent,” she giggled, putting the shirt back and pulling out a plain one instead, “Anyway, a follower of mine on the internet sent it to me. It's kind of an internet joke. I'll explain it later.”

Maegan nodded, both girls jumping a little as a door slammed downstairs, followed by the sounds of muffled voices. “I think we'd better hurry,” she commented with a nervous smile, Samantha nodding as she grabbed a shirt for herself before hurriedly sliding into a pair of jeans.

Just make sure to grab your clothes before you leave,” Samantha said teasingly, as the two dressed hurriedly, the redhead stealing another glance at the other girl in the process, “Last thing we need is your parents thinking I seduced you or something.”

Blushing, Maegan looked away as she adjusted her t-shirt. “I'm um, not sure you didn't,” she said softly, making Samantha grin, the redhead taking her hand and pulling the girl back into the hallway.

Well, just be your normal self around our parents,” Samantha instructed in a whisper, “There's a lot they don't know, and the plan is to keep it that way.”

Maegan nodded, following the girl downstairs where they found the boys waiting for them in the dining room. Seeing Evan, Maegan found herself blushing and looking away, practically feeling both his and Zack's eyes upon her, the girl's heart racing.

We'll be downstairs if you need us!” Samantha called down the hall to her father before leading the way to the basement.

Just don't do anything I would do!” Jim called back, making the children laugh as they hurried down the stairs.

We have about two hours or so before my mum gets back,” Samantha explained as Maegan glanced about the room in wonder, her eyes going wide at the rows of games and movies on one of the shelves beside the television, “That probably gives us enough time to talk about things and maybe play a game or something.”

That's something I haven't done before,” Maegan chuckled nervously, the other children dropping down onto the couch in their usual positions, leaving her a spot beside Evan at the end of it.

Samantha stared at the girl in surprise for a moment, Maegan taking a moment before nervously taking a seat. “You can't be serious,” the girl muttered, frowning thoughtfully at her family's collection, “Next you'll be saying you don't get to watch anime either.”

Maegan chuckled nervously, blushing a bit at their close proximity. “My parents don't approve of either of those things, I'm afraid,” the girl admitted, the other children exchanging concerned glances.

That must drive you crazy,” Samantha replied with an annoyed frown, the raven haired girl shrinking down a bit, her hands held in her lap, “Is there anything fun you're actually allowed to do?”

Maegan shrugged. “I just read books mostly,” she confessed, glancing over at the bookshelf at the opposite end of the room, “Sometimes I get to watch documentaries, but my parents insist I spend most of my time studying.”

How are you even supposed to have life experiences and stuff, then?!” Samantha half-demanded, taking a breath and lowering her voice, “I mean, seriously. I thought Sarah had it bad, but this is just ridiculous.”

Maegan gave a nervous smile and shrugged. “Um... I guess that's why I'm here,” she replied carefully, glancing uncertainly at the other girl, “When I met Evan, I um... I guess I saw a way to finally start... living, I suppose.”

Evan gave a nervous smile and shrugged. “I guess I did let a few things slip that I really shouldn't've,” he confessed, glancing at Samantha who smiled, giving him a dismissive wave.

All the more reason to make this all official,” Samantha said with a thoughtful look, the girl grabbing up the TV remote from the table as she got to her feet, before Maegan giving her a curious look.

Turning on the television, Samantha hit the play button, restarting the movie she'd been watching the night before. “This is just to make it sound like we're not being bad,” she giggled, the boys grinning at Maegan's suddenly vaguely concerned expression as the redhead disappeared into the next room.

Coming back a few seconds later, Samantha grinned as she set her plastic cauldron down on the table in front of the couch. Hitting the on switch, Samantha frowned a little as it took a few seconds to realize it was actually supposed to be on before smiling smugly and turning to Maegan.

This is a bit of a tradition of ours,” she explained with a bit of a shrug as Maegan stared curiously at the Halloween decoration, “We like to have it around for anything important or serious that happens in our lives.”

My parents would never allow it in our house,” Maegan giggled nervously, making Samantha frown again, “We don't even hand out candy or anything.”

How do you survive with such a boring family!?” Zack exclaimed exasperatedly, his eyes wide with amazement, the girl giving an apologetic shrug.

Simple. By having another family that isn't so boring!” Samantha giggled, eyeing Maegan thoughtfully, trying to decide where to begin, “So anyway, I guess this is your last chance to decide if you want to join our little group or not. I mean, if you're gonna be kissing one of my boyfriends on a regular basis, you're gonna have to go all in with us. It's only fair, after all.”

Maegan swallowed hard, her eyes going wide, uncertain exactly what Samantha had in mind. Glancing at the blond boy, their eyes meeting, Maegan smiled nervously. “He's the first friend I've had in a very long time,” she confessed, her voice shaking a little, finding the way the other children looked at her a little intimidating, “I don't want to give him up that easily... So, um, yeah. What would I have to do?”

Samantha tried to keep from grinning, her excitement rising. She didn't want to scare the poor girl away, but Evan really did seem to like Maegan, and that could make things more complicated. Plus, the adorable new girl did seem rather eager to please, unlike Sarah who did, admittedly, seem a bit boring at times.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha glanced over to the other end of the couch. “Well, for starters, you have to promise to keep our secrets,” she explained, Maegan nodding quickly, her expression serious, “But I guess, with your parents, you've got even more reasons not to talk about some stuff than we all do.”

They'd probably make us move again if they even thought I was talking to a boy,” Maegan admitted glumly, the others casting the girl a sympathetic look, “Let alone that I kissed one.”

Samantha nodded, hoping she wasn't about to push the girl too far. “Hm. About that,” she said carefully, glancing at Zack for a second, “You've kissed Evan, and today, you even kissed me...”

Maegan let out a whimper, the girl's cheeks flushing hard, her hands coming up to cover her face as she brought her knees up and tried to hide. Zack grinned as Evan tried not to smile too much, his cheeks flushing a little at the thought, both boys glancing at Samantha curiously for more information.

Sorry, but we only keep secrets from others around here,” the redhead giggled, Maegan peeking out from between her fingers at the girl, “Anyway, fairness is another big thing with us. We don't leave each other out of fun things around here, so, that means you also need to kiss Zack.”

The boy inhaled sharply, looking momentarily surprised before trying his best to look casual and not overly eager. Maegan, meanwhile, swallowed hard, the girl wetting her lips before slowly lowering her hands, glancing up at Samantha uncertainly.

It's only fair, after all,” the redhead said slyly, once more wishing she had her mother's charm, but pleased to see that Maegan wasn't completely freaked out by the proposition.

Nodding slowly, Maegan pushed herself a little bit forward in her seat, her hands in her lap. “Um... okay,” she managed, her voice quiet and soft, nibbling her bottom lip as she glanced askance, not wanting to meet anyone's gaze, “I ah, can do that.”

Raising an eyebrow at Zack, the boy flashed Samantha a grin before getting to his feet, the boy's body shaking a little, clearly excited, but not wanting to scare the girl either.

Coming around to her end of the couch, Zack knelt down in front of Maegan, taking a moment to look the girl over, the boy smiling a bit as he got to see her up close. “Don't worry, I'm really good at this,” he chuckled, making Maegan laugh nervously as his hands came up to cup her cheeks, pulling the girl's face gently in his direction.

Looking into the girl's eyes, Zack smiled. He really had to hand it to Evan. Maegan was definitely cute, even if she was painfully shy. At least for now, he mused. Leaning in, Zack wasted little time, pressing his lips to the nervous girl's, sighing softly at the pleasing sensation, his fingers brushing lightly against her soft, pale skin.

Maegan's body tensing a bit, the girl whimpered softly, her eyes going wide for a moment before slowly closing, giving in to the sensation, her lips pushing back against Zack's almost on instinct. Her heart pounding, the girl barely noticed as Zack slowly pulled away a moment later, leaving her trembling and panting softly.

You still wanna hang out with us?” Zack inquired teasingly, Maegan needing a second to process the words before giving shy smile and nodding slowly, the girl letting out a bit of a nervous giggle.

Y, yeah...” Maegan managed, her eyes still closed as she took a moment to process what had just happened, not noticing as Zack glanced at Evan, the two boys sharing a quick, wordless bit of mischief.

Grinning, Evan slid closer, reaching out and taking hold of Maegan's hand. “Over here,” the boy said softly, Maegan giving a confused look for a second before nodding and obediently shuffling closer to him.

There we go,” Zack chuckled, the boy flashing Samantha a quick grin as he took the unoccupied spot, the two boys flanking Maegan, her expression confused for a moment before feeling Evan's hand upon her cheek, the boy turning his head towards him.

What are you-?” Maegan began before letting out a soft, muffled giggle as Evan's lips pressed against her own.

Now you're in trouble,” Samantha chuckled softly, the girl kneeling down in front of the three, smirking with amusement as Evan pulled his lips away, only to have Zack turn Maegan's head towards him, the boy kissing her a second time.

The boys smiling with amusement, trying not to laugh, they continued taking turns kissing the girl, leaving Maegan panting softly, her body trembling as the boys' pressed their hands against her thighs.

Samantha could only smile as she watched, not wanting to interfere. At least not yet. Kneeling down, the redhead's body gave a small shiver, watching the boys taking turns kissing Maegan again and again.

The boys hands slowly sliding up under her skirt, Maegan's body quivered at their touch, the three of them panted softly, almost oblivious to the world around them. As the movie played in the background entirely forgotten, Samantha wished she could join in, but didn't want to interfere just yet.

Maegan inhaled sharply, as the boys' hands slid under her skirt, her eyes going wide as they caressed and groped the girl's soft skin. Letting out a soft whimper as both boy's chuckled softly, their lips kissing her neck, Maegan glanced up at Samantha, her cheeks flushing deeply.

Just relax,” the redhead said softly, giggling as Maegan's body squirmed at whatever the boys were doing under her skirt as Samantha finally gave in and leaned closer, her hands on the girl's knees, “they know what they're doing.”

Maegan nodded slowly, her hands shaking in her lap, the girl taking a deep breath as Samantha loomed closer. “So do I, by the way,” she giggled a little nervously, leaning in and pressing her lips to Maegan's, the other girl tensing for a second before relaxing.

I've never...” Maegan managed, as Samantha pulled away, turning to Zack and kissing the boy, reaching under the girl's skirt and giving the boys' hands an encouraging squeeze.

I know,” Samantha whispered as the turned to Evan, glancing at Maegan with amusement before pressing her lips to the other boy's.

I don't hear you complaining so much, either,” Zack added, nibbling the raven haired girl's ear, making her squirm a little more.

Maegan swallowed hard, her eyes going wide as she felt Samantha's fingers suddenly hook around her panties and start to tug at them. “Are you sure this is okay...?” she panted, glancing towards the stairs, the redhead giggling and shaking her head slowly.

Dad's working on an important project, he'll probably forget we're even home,” Samantha giggled, Maegan letting out a soft gasp as her underthings were pulled down over her bottom and suddenly came sliding down her legs.

Unless we make too much noise,” Evan cautioned even as his fingers slowly caressed Maegan's now exposed folds, the girl's hands quickly covering her mouth as she let out a surprised yelp, her eyes wide behind her glasses.

Giggling, Samantha discarded Maegan's panties before starting to slowly roll up the hem of her the girl's skirt, the boys grinning eagerly as they watched her thighs steadily become more and more exposed.

Um, are you guys sure this is a good idea?” Maegan managed, nibbling her bottom lip as Samantha paused right before exposing her fully to the group.

Make your mistakes when you're young,” the redhead giggled, wetting her lips as she felt her mouth water. Glancing down as she lifted the uniform skirt, Samantha found herself unable to keep from smiling at the sight of Maegan's folds.

Letting out another yelp, Maegan did her best to hide her face as the boys leaned over for a closer look, their hands caressing her thighs while Samantha took a deep breath, reminding herself to take things a bit more slowly.

It's so pretty,” the redhead giggled, the three children amused as their new friend squirmed, letting out muffled embarrassed protests, “But I think Evan should show you what he can do before I do. It's only fair after all.”

Maegan peeked out through her fingers. “What do you mean...?” she inquired with honest confusion as Evan took a deep breath, the boy blushing a little as he gave a slow, thoughtful nod of agreement.

Well, he found you first, and you really like him, right?” Samantha explained, smiling teasingly at Evan as the boy stood up on shaky legs, “Don't you want him to be the one to do this sort of thing?”

Maegan's eyes widened, the girl swallowing hard, her body shaking. “What... sort of things?” she asked, watching Samantha as she got to her feet as well, making way for Evan before the boy knelt down in front of Maegan.

He's gonna make you feel really good,” Samantha giggled, taking over Evan's spot on the couch before slipping an arm around Maegan and leaning closer, her cheek pressing against the girl's as they watched Evan.

We've all had a fair bit of practice with this,” the boy chuckled nervously, giving Samantha a quick grin, his hands sliding up Maegan's thighs, momentarily enjoying the silky softness of her pale skin.

She definitely wasn't as firm as Samantha, but Evan still found he rather liked caressing her thighs, the boy leaning in to give her a few teasing kisses as he moved slowly closer to her folds.

Staring down at him, Maegan whimpered a bit as she felt Evan's hands slide higher, slipping around and taking hold of her bottom before urging the girl forward. Obediently shuffling herself to a better position, Maegan glanced at Samantha as the redhead took her hand, their fingers linking.

Just relax,” Samantha whispered, leaning to kiss Maegan's neck as Zack's hand slid up her her t-shirt, the tip of the boy's tongue caressing the curves of her earlobe from the other side.

Maegan just whimpered in reply, her body tensing as she met Evan's gaze, the boy smiling up at her reassuringly. Closing the distance, Evan gave Maegan's folds a gentle kiss, the girl's body jerking suddenly at the sensation, making Samantha giggle.

Do you ever touch yourself there?” the redhead teased, wishing she had a better view as she gave the girl's hand a reassuring squeeze.

Taking a moment to remember to breathe, Maegan shook her head slowly. “Not like... that...” she replied with a nervous smile, inhaling sharply as she felt the warmth of Zack's hand slide up along her chest, the boy's fingers brushing gently against one of her nipples.

You're really missing out,” the boy said with a soft chuckle, grinning as Maegan let out a soft gasp, his finger rubbing slow, gentle circles against her hard nipple.

My parents...” Maegan stammered, her eyes going wide, watching Evan's hands slip under the girl's thighs and lifted them, his friends chuckling as he hooked them over his friends' legs to make things easier.

Will never need to know,” Samantha finished, smiling as Maegan turned to her before pressing her lips against the girl's once again.

Sighing softly, Maegan did her best to relax, her body jerking suddenly, her fingers gripping Samantha's tighter as she suddenly felt the heat of Evan's tongue against her folds. Her cheeks flushing hotly, the girl pulled away a bit, only to have Samantha press her lips more firmly.

Shh, just relax,” Zack whispered softly, a hint of humour in his tone, giving the girl's nipple a gentle squeeze as Evan's tongue slowly caressed Megan's folds, slowly exploring them, his hands resting on her thighs to keep her body still.

Closing her eyes, Maegan panted softly as Samantha pulled away, the girl glancing down at Evan, her free hand coming up to run her fingers through his soft blond hair.

Do you like that?” Samantha inquired, nibbling her earlobe, causing Maegan to let out a soft, embarrassed moan.

It... it feels really good...” the girl managed, gritting her teeth as the sensations got stronger and harder to ignore, the boy pushing his tongue between Maegan's folds, gently lapping at her wetness.

Can I do that to you sometime too?” Samantha asked a little hesitantly, blushing in spite of herself, Maegan letting out another admittedly adorable muffled yelp, the girl taking a deep breath before nodding slowly.

Only if you want to...” Maegan replied, the girl sliding herself down and forward a little more, her whole body trembling, her uncertainty melting away.

Oh, she wants to,” Zack chuckled teasingly, the redhead shooting him a faux-dirty look before grinning back at the boy.

Hey, it's been a while, okay?” Samantha laughed a little defensively, half-wondering if Clara was as willing to go so far. It wasn't like she'd get a chance with Sarah anytime soon, after all. “My skills are probably getting rusty!”

Maegan giggled nervously, glancing at the two with amusement. “I... I can't believe this is actually happening,” she said shyly, the children smiling reassuringly at her.

But you've thought about it, right?” Samantha inquired curiously, smiling down at Evan as the boy let out a soft moan, clearly enjoying himself as he finally slid his tongue up to Maegan's clit, the raven haired girl's body jumping hard at the sensation.

Y- Yes-!” Maegan whimpered through suddenly gritted teeth, her fingers curling, tugging a bit at Evan's hair, the tip of the boy's tongue making slow circles around her clit again and again before dragging its length against the hard little nub.

Looks like you've been reading the right books after all,” Zack chuckled teasingly, Maegan nodding, the girl panting heavily now, her expression one of nervous excitement, her eyes locked on Evan.

I bet some of them you had to hide from your parents,” the boy continued, Samantha grinning at the thought as Maegan whimpered, closing her eyes and nodding again, the girl blushing at the admission.

Not quite so innocent, are you?” Samantha teased, rubbing her cheek against the girl's affectionately, finding Maegan to be entirely too much fun to play with, “I bet you know about all sorts of things you've been wanting to try. You've just never had the chance to yet.”

Maegan bowed her head, closing her eyes tighter, squirming as she felt one of Evan's fingers slip between her folds, the boy's tongue continuing to slide wetly about.

You've probably just been waiting for someone to show you what it's actually all about, haven't you?” Zack added teasingly, the girl's face turning a bit red as she tried to contain herself, the sensations quickly becoming overwhelming, with only her embarrassment holding them at bay.

I'm so glad we got to you first...” Samantha purred with amusement, slipping her fingers from Maegan's before sliding her hand up under the girl's shirt to join Zack's, both children teasingly caressing the squirming twelve-year-old's hard nipples.

I can't imagine what Lydia would've done to you,” Zack chuckled, purposely brushing his fingers affectionately against Samantha's.

Probably would've tied you up by now. Maybe even used some of those weird toys you can get,” the redhead laughed softly, blushing a little at the thought as Maegan's body tensed again, the girl holding her breath before letting out a sudden, hard grunting gasp.

Grinning Zack and Samantha looked on in aroused amusement as Maegan arched her back, the girl letting out a bit of a startled cry, her body shaking hard as her first proper orgasm flooded her senses. Leaning over, Samantha pressed her lips to Maegan's to keep her quiet, the girl letting out a series of desperate gasps, her now free hand gripping Evan's shoulder tightly.

Pulling away, Samantha flashed Zack a grin, the boy eagerly taking her place, pushing his tongue into Maegan's mouth, caressing hers as the girl squirmed helplessly. Panting softly herself as her own arousal rose, Samantha pressed her lips against the both of them as best she could, Zack chuckling softly as he felt the redhead's tongue join the fray, the two of them moaning happily.

Pulling his tongue back as Maegan's legs kicked out helplessly, the sensation clearly becoming overwhelming, Evan grinned up at his friends. Samantha finally pulling away, letting Zack give Maegan a quick kiss before grinning back at her and giving the redhead one as well.

You think she's ready?” Zack inquired mischievously, the boy glancing down at Evan, his blues going wide.

You think I should?” he inquired, glancing up at the still shaking, heavily panting Maegan, the girl's head still swimming, unable to come fully back to reality straight away.

You totally should,” Zack replied slyly, glancing at Samantha, the girl giving a sheepish grin and bowing her head a little, “She's practically begging for it at this point.”

Honestly, you could probably do whatever you wanted to her right now,” she admitted, squirming a little in her seat, the thought making her body tingle even more than watching what had just happened.

Evan nodded. She wasn't wrong, that was for sure. Swallowing hard, Evan got to his feet, giving Samantha a nervous grin as he undid his jeans. Smiling mischievously up at him, the girl's eyes went wide for a second as Evan pulled out his already hard manhood, Samantha resisting the urge to take hold of it.

Glancing down at Maegan, the girl was still taking slow deep breaths, her eyes closed, her expression blissful, but she was definitely starting to come around and Evan knew she might be too embarrassed to go further if he didn't make his move. Besides, the boy reminded himself, they only had so much time before the rest of the adults came home.

Okay,” Evan breathed, the boy crouching down in front of Maegan, the girl letting out a soft, giggling moan as he rubbed the end of his shaft against her glistening moist folds.

Wetting her lips, Samantha nodded slowly at Evan as he glanced her way again, the girl then leaning over to caress Maegan's cheek before gently kissing her. Letting out a soft giggle, Maegan moaned happily, not quite realizing what was happening, kissing Samantha back.

It was only as Evan pressed himself against her folds and started leaning forward that Maegan's eyes went wide, the girl letting out a startled gasp. Pulling her lips away, Samantha smiled mischievously down at her, giving Maegan's nose a teasing kiss before pulling away entirely.

Wha- What are you-?” Maegan stammered, her heart racing, the girl panting heavily as she stared up at Evan, the boy giving her a shy smile before leaning forward and taking hold of her shoulders.

Making you a part of our family,” Samantha giggled, kissing Maegan's cheek, the girl letting out a nervous laugh, her body quivering as Evan teasingly moved the head of his shaft back and forth between her folds.

Taking a deep breath, Maegan reached up with both hands, holding Evan's face as the two children stared into each other's eyes for a moment. “I want that,” the girl panted softly, “I want to be part of your family.”

Nervously wetting his lips, Evan leaned in, pressing his lips to Maegan's, both children sighing softly as Samantha and Zack smiled down at them, their hands moving to caress the girl's thighs affectionately.

You ready?” Evan whispered, brushing his nose against Maegan's, the girl nodding slowly.

Just don't tell my parents,” she giggled, making the boy grin as she took hold of his shoulders.

Taking a deep breath, Evan pushed slowly forward, Maegan letting out a long gasp, her eyes going wide as the boy's shaft pushed apart her moist folds, stopping after a moment to catch his breath.

How is it?” Samantha giggled teasingly, pressing her lips to Evan's ear.

She... she's really tight,” the boy panted, laughing a little and kissing the girl again, “It feels amazing.”

Do you like it?” Zack inquired with an amused smile, brushing Maegan's hair back.

Yeah,” she giggled, nibbling her bottom lip as Evan adjusted his stance to make things easier, “It... it's kinda embarrassing but I really like it.

Evan smiled, trying not to laugh as Zack and Samantha helpfully moved the girl's legs further apart. Pushing deeper, the boy inhaled sharply, the feeling of Maegan's tight inner walls wetly squeezing his shaft so intense he almost came.

Pausing again, the boy panted heavily, smiling as best he could at Maegan's helpless expression, the girl whimpering softly, her eyes full of desperation despite her flushed cheeks. His excitement leveling off a bit, Evan slid himself back, taking a deep breath before pushing forward again, sinking his shaft deeper into the girl.

Oh my-!” Maegan gasped, gripping his shoulders tighter, the girl letting out a helpless groan as Evan rotated his hips a bit, the waves of pleasure she felt almost overwhelming Maegan.

Almost there,” Samantha whispered softly, the redhead swallowing hard, resisting the urge to do something about her own aching desire as Evan gently pushed himself back and forth, letting Maegan get used to the sensation.

You can do it,” Zack chuckled encouragingly, glancing up at Samantha meaningfully, his dark eyes smoldering in a way that made the girl let out an involuntary whimper.

Leaning in to kiss her again, Evan groaned as he pushed ever deeper into Maegan, the boy straining not to cum as the girl arched her back, closing her eyes tightly and letting out a long, whimpering cry. Filling her completely, the boy leaned his head back, exhaling loudly, the girl's inner walls squeezing his shaft so tightly he didn't dare move.

Opening his eyes slowly, Evan looked down at Maegan, both of them panting heavily. After a moment, she nodded slowly, the boy groaning desperately as he moved gently and carefully back and forth, Maegan wincing occasionally but never actively complaining.

Is... is it okay?” Evan managed, not sure he could stop even if she wanted him to, the girl giving him a weak smile and giggling softly.

I like it... I like it a lot...” Maegan whimpered, her body squirming a bit, giving a deep shudder as she almost came, “D- Don't stop... please, don't stop...”

Glancing up at Zack again, Samantha shook her head slowly, the boy grinning at her expression. Getting up, Samantha walked around the two, wishing she'd just kept her skirt on as well as she undid her jeans.

Yanking them down hard, the girl kept her eyes locked on Zack's, the boy letting out a laugh as he got to his feet, his hands quickly struggling to undo his own. Glancing back at the couple, Samantha got down on her knees, not bothering to pull her jeans down past them as she rested her arms on the couch.

Without needing further encouragement, Zack quickly got behind her, his rock hard manhood bobbing a bit, slapping accidentally against the girl's bottom as he dropped down, making them both laugh.

Opening her eyes, Maegan glanced over, letting out a soft gasp as Zack lined up his shaft and pushed himself slowly forward, Samantha's fingers gripping the couch cushion tightly at the sensation. Letting out a long moaning breath, Samantha smiled happily, feeling the entire length of Zack's manhood inside of her before squeezing her inner muscles against it.

No fair...!” Zack groaned, laughing a little as he gave Samantha's bottom a had slap, the girl jumping a bit and giggling in response.

Oh, shut up, you love it!” Samantha teased with a grin, Zack leaning forward and kissing her as she looked up at him fondly. Glancing over at the two, Zack started to move his hips, his hands firmly gripping Samantha's bottom as she moaned happily as Maegan shook her head in wonder.

Is... is it fun that way?” Maegan inquired hesitantly, making Samantha grin, the girl laughing a little.

Oh, it's wonderful!” she moaned, Zack taking his time, the boy smiling at Maegan in a way that made the girl blush and turn away at the hunger in his eyes.

Swallowing hard, Maegan glanced up at Evan, slowly wetting her lips in a way that made the boy catch his breath. “Can... can we try that too some time?” she inquired, Evan's eyes going wide, the boy desperately trying to distract himself, not wanting to end things too soon.

Nodding slowly, Evan gritted his teeth, moaning softly as he started to pull out of her, taking his time as not to enjoy the sensation too much. Whimpering, Maegan realized what he was doing and blushed harder, the girl not expecting it to happen right away.

As he pulled himself free, Evan panted heavily, gripping his quivering shaft, trying to force down the growing pressure he felt as the boy stared for a moment at Maegan's soft, moist, inviting folds. Grinning to himself, the boy shuffled back a bit. Wincing as he hit the coffee table, Evan leaned forward and gave Maegan's folds a single long slow lick, before giving her clit a gentle kiss.

Yelping, the girl laughed, squirming as she suddenly felt Evan's hands upon her, the boy encouraging Maegan to move down and roll over. Almost without thinking, Maegan obeyed his silent command, her heart racing, her body eager, aching to try out the new position for herself. Moving onto her knees, the girl found herself at a bit of an angle, half-facing Samantha, the redhead taking her hand with a sly smile.

Trust me,” she panted, grinning before giving Maegan a gentle kiss, “You're gonna love it!”

Maegan then let out a sudden, surprised exclamation as she felt Evan press himself against her folds, the boy's shaft sinking nearly half-way into her before the girl's body tensed, squeezing him too tightly to comfortably push deeper.

Oh my gosh-!” Maegan gasped, her body shaking, smiling a little as she felt Evan's hands collecting up her long dark hair, running his fingers through it affectionately.

Just... relax...” Samantha panted, squeezing the girl's hand tighter, finding her own excitement rising all the quicker as Zack started grunting softly with every thrust, the boy's hips slapping against her firm bottom each time.

Maegan nodded, whimpering as Evan pushed a little deeper, the boy letting out a soft, happy moan, smiling down at her at the sensation. “It... it's a little easier this way, isn't it?” Maegan managed, Samantha nodding in response, the girl's free hand coming up to cup her face gently before kissing her softly.

D, don't worry,” Samantha managed, nibbling her bottom lip and letting out a helpless moan, “it, it's only uncomfortable for a bit... then it's amazing!”

Giggling softly, Maegan closed her eyes, blushing again, the girl's body moving almost of its own accord at the feeling of Evan sliding slowly back and forth, the boy pushing a little deeper each time.

Oh, it already is...” the girl replied lowering her head to hide her embarrassed expression.

Samantha grinned. Maegan really was going to fit in nicely with their group, she thought. If only Sarah was so open minded. Giggling softly, Samantha imagined for a moment what it might be like to have all of her friends together, everyone naked and eager.

My parent's bed would probably be big enough! Samantha mused, moaning softly at the idea of Zack, Evan and Jeremy doing whatever they wanted to her and Sarah and Maegan. Probably even Lydia, she reminded herself, grinning a bit at the thought. She was certainly a strange girl, but she practically radiated sex, even if Lydia wasn't super obvious about it.

Hearing Evan let out a happy moan, the boy chuckling softly, Samantha glanced up at him, grinning as she realized he was fully inside of Maegan, both girls now being properly ploughed by the boys.

It was an incredible feeling, making Samantha laugh a little, her mind swimming in sensation. Zack's shaft felt so good inside of her to begin with, but watching Evan doing the same to a terribly shy and sweet cute little girl only made it all the more intense.

Glancing up at the stairs, Samantha knew that her father might overhear them, might even come through the door at any moment and catch the children. Grinning to herself at the thought, Samantha hungrily, gritting her teeth, the girl's inner muscles clenching again, laughing as Zack gave her bottom another firm slap.

Her eyes crossing, Samantha almost laughed as the sensation pushed the girl over the edge, letting out a long, desperate groan, her inner walls squeezing and pulling at Zack's shaft as the boy grunting and groaned, pushing hard and fast into the girl the entire time.

Dropping her head, Samantha gritted her teeth, trying to keep her noise down as every hard thrust sent a jolt of pleasure through her body. Squeezing Maegan's hand tighter, Samantha let out a surprised sound, suddenly feeling the other girl's lips against her own. Moaning happily, Samantha pushed her tongue into Maegan's mouth, the raven haired girl letting out a surprised sound before giggling at the sensation.

Feeling Zack suddenly stop, Samantha opened her eyes, the girl pulling away from Maegan, suddenly confused. Looking over her shoulder, Samantha could only laugh as she watched the two grinning boys high-five one another.

What the-?” Maegan panted, the girl's eyes going wide as the two boys switched places, Samantha laughing as Evan gave her bottom a squeeze before pushing himself into her.

In for penny,” Zack chuckled, grinning broadly as he took hold of Maegan's bottom, the girl inhaling sharply.

Um, in for a pound...” she said softly, smiling nervously at Samantha.

Don't worry, he knows what he's doing,” the redhead giggled, nibbling her bottom lip and letting out a hungry moan as Evan started moving his hips, Maegan nodding nervously, gasping as Zack pushed into her.

You have a great butt,” the boy chuckled, his hands giving the girl a firm squeeze, making Maegan blush.

But he's got a big mouth,” Samantha added with a smirk, Zack flashing her a quick grin before groaning happily, his shaft slowly pushing forward, Maegan's nervousness making her passage all the tighter.

That's not my only big thing I got!” the boy chuckled through gritted teeth as Samantha rolled her eyes with a smirk, “Dang, bro, you really can pick 'em!”

Evan blushed a bit, grinning as he glanced over at Maegan, finding he rather liked watching her and Zack, his body giving a deep shudder, his shaft throbbing inside of Samantha.

I do my best,” he managed with a bemused smile, half-wondering if Joyce would be willing to let Zack take a turn as well. Assuming she passed chemistry, of course.

J-just shut up and keep going!” Samantha scolded the boys teasingly, glancing towards the television, the movie didn't have much longer, which meant her mum would be home fairly soon, “Plus, you still both owe us another orgasm!”

Laughing at Evan's startled expression, Zack shook his head before leaning forward, brushing Maegan's hair away from her face, the girl blushing a little, letting out soft gasping moans as the boy filled her again and again.

You like it?” the boy whispered, kissing Maegan's ear, the girl smiling shyly and bowing her head, letting out an embarrassed whimper.

Chuckling softly, Zack grinned, kissing the back her neck before straightening up again. “I'll take that as a yes,” he murmured, the girl relaxing enough for him to move better, the boy gritting his teeth a bit as he pushed himself deeper, Maegan being tighter than he'd expected. Not that Zack minded at all.

Running his hand across Maegan's bottom, the boy smiled to himself. The shape was lovely, even if it wasn't super firm like Samantha's. Giving Maegan a firm squeeze with both hands, Zack picked up speed, giving the girl a moment to get used to it before grinning and giving her bottom a firm slap.

Tossing her head back, Maegan let out a surprised yelp, her cheeks flushed, Samantha giggling between gasps. “You like that?” the redhead panted, Maegan letting out an embarrassed yelp before nodding a bit, unable to meet her gaze.

Moaning desperately, Maegan just nodded, making Zack grin, the boy thrusting harder as Samantha giggled at her reaction. Closing her eyes, Samantha smiled, letting the waves of sensation wash over her, Evan's shaft sending jolts of pleasure through her with every hard thrust.

Lifting her head, Samantha groaned hungrily, her body shaking, no longer caring that her father might overhear her. Feeling Evan grab her braids, Samantha gasped, the boy giving them a sharp yank that pushed her even harder over the edge, the mix of pleasure and pain entirely too delicious to ignore.

Her body shaking, Samantha let out a long, passionate cry, her inner-walls squeezing Evan's shaft like a wet, velvety vice, the boy gritting his teeth, groaning as he desperately tried not to cum. His thrusts meeting the girl's bucking hips, Evan gave Samantha's bottom a firm slap before taking hold of it, doing his best to ride out her orgasm, not stopping until she'd gotten her fill.

Samantha let out a desperate whine, the girl collapsing forward onto the couch, gripping the other girl's hand tighter for a few moments as she panted heavily, her body quivering and shaking.

Um, can we switch again?” Evan panted with a nervous grin, Zack giving him a firm nod.

I totally get it, bro!” the boy laughed, Maegan letting out a helpless gasp as Zack gave her one final hard thrust, the end of his shaft bottoming out inside of her, sending a jolt of mixed pleasure and discomfort that almost made the girl cum, before yanking himself free.

The two boys laughed, panting as they high-fived again, Samantha barely noticing as Zack pushed into her once more, the boy letting out a long, happy moan, smiling down at the slightly dazed little redhead.

Th-thanks-!” Evan managed, exhaling loudly as he pushed back into Maegan, the girl whimpering and quivering, her eyes tightly closed, drooling a little on the couch cushion.

Smiling down at her, Evan gripped the girl's shoulders, the boy wincing a bit as he slid slowly back and forth, trying to hold back the inevitable for just a few moments longer. Exhaling loudly as his shaft moved inside of her, Evan groaned hungrily, a handful of strokes being all it took before the pressure within him suddenly let go.

Groaning loudly, the blond boy leaned forward, Maegan letting out a startled cry, the girl's inner-walls squeezing his shaft tightly, convulsing as Evan came, all but sucking the cum from his shaft.

Doing his best to keep going, Evan could barely move inside of her, but it was enough. The boy grunting hard, each thrust sending another thick glob of sperm shooting deep inside of the shy little girl, his shaft pushing it deeper and deeper.

Squirming beneath him, Maegan buried her face in the couch cushion, the girl pushing her bottom higher, her body shaking as her inner-muscles squeezed hungrily at Evan's shaft. Grunting and whimpering with every thrust, Maegan found herself lost in the sensation, the girl more blissfully happy than she thought possible as the tide of pleasure overwhelmed her yet again.

Slowly coming back to his senses, Evan found himself panting heavily, the boy chuckling softly, continuing to move his hips, giving Maegan all he could, even as his shaft softened.

Um, would you mind if I...?” Zack inquired carefully, grinning as he glanced meaningfully down at Maegan, the girl's body still convulsing, whimpering moans escaping her lips, muffled by the cushion.

Evan grinned, noticing that Zack had been watching the two, the boy eagerly stroking himself. “Well, it's only fair,” he replied with amusement, “So yeah, go for it, bro!”

Zack exhaled heavily, staring down at Maegan hungrily as Evan pulled himself free, not wanting to deny his friend his turn. Swallowing hard, Zack eagerly took Evan's place again, rubbing the end of his shaft against the girl's moist folds, letting out a laugh as a drop of cum oozed out and landed on the carpet.

We might need to clean up later,” he chuckled, pushing himself forward, the boy moaning hungrily, Maegan letting out a long, whimpering groan, the girl smiling at the sensation of Zack's shaft pushing Evan's sperm deeper.

Smiling, the blond boy panted softly as he took a seat, pulling Samantha back up onto the couch, the girl whimpering softly, curling up his lap. Sighing happily, the boy's heart fluttered at how small and helpless the usually boisterous, confident redhead seemed.

Wrapping his arms about her, Evan kissed Samantha's forehead head, letting her take a short nap as he watched his friend go another round. Zack's expression was blissful, the boy's grin a little lopsided, his eyes unfocused as he wasted little time.

Thrusting quickly, Zack moaned happily, his hands caressing Maegan's bottom, the boy half-wondering what it might be like to push his manhood into her other hole as well. That would have to wait, though, as Maegan's inner muscles clenched hard, the girl quivering, catching Zack off guard. Letting out a gasp as the pressure overwhelmed him, Zack groaned as a thick glob of cum shot out of his shaft before he could stop it.

Gritting his teeth, Zack had no reason to hold back, the boy thrusting hard and fast, spurting several more globs of his cum inside of her as Maegan squeezed him deliciously.

Mmm, no wonder you like her so much!” Zack groaned, dropping his head back, giving her a few final thrusts, the boy absolutely loving the sensation of pushing his seed so deep inside of a girl, “She's soooo good!”

Evan chuckled, smiling as Maegan looked up at him, the girl whimpering softly, her cheeks flushed as she tried to hide behind her hair. “And absolutely adorable, to boot,” the boy replied, reaching over to run his fingers through Maegan's raven locks.

Oh, stop it...” the girl giggled, shaking her head slowly.

Hey, it's a rule around here, we gotta be honest with each other,” Zack chuckled, sighing happily before slowly pulling himself back, the boy exhaling softly at the way the girl's inner muscles squeezed him, making sure to draw out the rest of his sperm.

Maegan's body gave a hard shiver at the sensation, the girl panting softly as she climbed back onto the couch, her hand moving down to cover her sticky folds.

This is a little embarrassing...” she giggled, sitting back down next to Evan as Samantha finally looked up and smiled.

You wanna see something really embarrassing?” the redhead inquired teasingly, Maegan's eyes going wide as she adjusted her glasses, Samantha leaning closer and giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

Think we have time?” Zack inquired, sighing heavily as he sat down next to Maegan, the boy by smiling with satisfaction.

Oh, there's always time for that,” Samantha giggled, the girl slipping back off the couch before sliding her hands slowly up Maegan's thighs.

What are you...?” the girl stammered, inhaling sharply, blushing as Samantha grinned, the redhead lifting her skirt and moving Maegan's hand out of the way.

Now, now, no fair hiding it from me,” she scolded teasingly, giggling and giving the boys sly glances, “It's not like -they- offered to share it with me.”

Maegan's eyes went wide as Samantha turned her hand about, the girl's fingers sticky with the boys' sperm. Smiling teasingly, Samantha ran her tongue along them, eagerly licking Maegan's fingers clean.

You've got so much to learn,” Samantha purred, dropping her head down, her hands sliding under Maegan's bottom, pulling her forward to make things easier.

Glancing over at Evan, Maegan gave him a weak smile. “This is... a little crazy,” she stammered, both boys taking her hands, giving reassuring squeezes as Samantha moaned hungrily, dragging her tongue along the girl's moist, sticky folds, causing Maegan to let out a startled yelp.

Better get used to it,” Zack chuckled, as Samantha's tongue pushed between her folds, the redhead moaning hungrily, her tongue scooping out as much of the boys' sperm as she could.

Evan smiled, nodding in agreement. “She's wanted to do that since the summer,” he explained, Maegan letting out a muffled whine as Samantha sucked hard against her folds.

Nodding quickly, Maegan leaned back, squeezing the boys' hands, her body trembling. “I um, don't mind...” she managed, her voice quivering, letting out a final trembling moan as Samantha lifted her head, the girl smiling mischievously.

Wiping the boys' sperm from her lips with her finger, Samantha smiled as she pushed it into the other girl's mouth. Her eyes going wide, Maegan whimpered, obediently letting it happen, her tongue shaking as she slid it across Samantha's finger, the girl taking a deep breath before swallowing.

Good girl,” Zack chuckled encouragingly, Maegan giggling and smiling nervously at back at Samantha before letting out a muffled whimper as the redhead pushed her lips to the girl's.

Should've recorded this,” Evan whispered teasingly, Zack grinning as Samantha moved her head, pressing her lips to Maegan's and pushing her tongue into the girl's mouth, her eyes going wide.

Giggling, Samantha pushed a thick glob of mixed sperm into the other girl's mouth, her tongue slipping and sliding around Maegan's. Cupping the girl's cheeks, Samantha moaned happily, loving the sensation, smiling inwardly as Maegan's quivering body relaxed.

Slowly drawing her tongue back, Samantha giggled as a little sperm slipped out between Maegan's lips, the redhead licking it up before giving her a quick kiss. Leaning back Samantha took a moment to move the boys' cum about in her mouth, finding she was genuinely starting to enjoy it, before swallowing her half down hard and grinning.

Whimpering softly, Maegan stared back at Samantha, her lips pressed tightly together, suddenly uncertain about what to do. “Just swallow it,” the redhead whispered, leaning in and giving the girl several small, reassuring kisses.

Taking a deep breath, Maegan glanced at each of the boys in turn, smiling sheepishly before turning back to Samantha. Inhaling deeply, Maegan closed her eyes, taking a moment to examine the texture and flavour, finding it kind of weird, but deciding it wasn't that bad.

Do it,” Samantha whispered hungrily, eager to see her do it, Maegan blushing before finally lifting her head suddenly and gulping down as much of the boys' sperm at once as she could.

Hey! There we go!” Zack laughed, applauding as Evan and Samantha grinned, Maegan gagging a bit before taking a breath and swallowing again, her body giving a bit of a shudder

Now you're part of our family,” Samantha giggled, giving the girl another quick kiss before struggling to her feet and pulling up her jeans as she glanced at the top of the stairs, “Anyway, we should start heading up. My mum will be home soon, and dad's probably started getting dinner together.”

Maegan giggled softly, holding her tummy with both hands, the girl blushing as she looked away. “Oh, think she's already pretty full,” Zack chuckled, Maegan letting out a whimpering protest and shrinking down as much as she could.

Samantha sighed heavily rolling her eyes before putting a reassuring hand on Maegan's shoulder. “Oh, ah, we probably should've asked this first but...” the redhead said carefully as Maegan looked sheepishly up at her, “You haven't like, had your period yet, have you?”

Maegan's eyes went wide, the girl blushing hard as she shook her head quickly, the boys exchanging nervous glances before exhaling softly, chuckling softly at one another.

Okay, good!” Samantha laughed nervously, “Just make sure to keep us updated on that, okay? At some point we're gonna have to make sure to only get crazy on safe days and stuff.”

Maegan nodded slowly, swallowing hard as she slipped her hands away, meeting Evan's gaze. “At least for now,” she said softly, the blond boy blushing up to his ears, his eyes wide as he stared back at the girl for a moment.

Well, anyway, we should really head upstairs and see what the adults are up to!” Evan said quickly his friends laughing as they fixed their clothing and tried to calm down a little.

Remembering to shut the movie off, Samantha picked up the cauldron, and lead the way back up stairs, the girl glancing back at the boys for a moment, trying to figure out how she'd feel if one of them did get someone else pregnant. On the one hand, she'd be terribly jealous, but at the same time, there was something about it. Something she couldn't put her finger on. Definitely something to worry about later, Samantha supposed.

Taking Maegan's hand again, Evan gave the girl a quick kiss before following Samantha up the stairs, letting go before the group burst out of the door into the dining room.

Looking about, the children were surprised to find the house completely quiet with signs that someone had started working in the kitchen, only to abandon their task. Motioning towards the open back door, Evan lead the way outside, the group amused by the little mystery, but also glad that it was less likely that Samantha's father had overheard anything strange from downstairs.

Pausing as he stepped out onto the lawn, Evan frowned thoughtfully, looking at the gateway to his house before dismissing the idea. “If Uncle Jim was cooking something, but ran out of an ingredient, it would be far more likely that he'd go to your house,” the boy said thoughtfully, glancing at Zack with a raised eyebrow.

Brilliant, Holmes!” Zack laughed with a grin, Evan once more leading the way through the left gate, smiling a little smugly as he found Samantha's father talking to Zack's mother near the garden.

Told you he was a genius,” Samantha giggled softly, nudging Maegan playfully, only to do a bit of a double-take as she noticed the way the girl had stopped in her tracks, staring wide-eyed past the two adults.

Oh, there they are!” Jim laughed, giving the children a wave as Margo looked up and smiled, the woman having been in the process of harvesting a few things from the garden, a basket held under her arm, “Did Zack get hungry and drag you out here?”

Naw, just whimsy,” Evan replied with a shrug, glancing back at his friends with a smile before frowning thoughtfully at Maegan's expression.

Meeting his gaze, the girl shook her head slowly. “Um, is it okay to talk about what I'm seeing right now?” she asked quietly, nibbling her bottom lip and glancing at Margo, the woman giving her a curious look.

Hold that thought,” Zack said quickly before turning to his mother, the boy stepping closer and motioning dramatically, “But more importantly, we've made a friend!”

Maegan inhaled sharply, bowing her head and blushing as the Samantha and Evan grinned and chuckled, the girl glancing nervously up at the woman and giving a small wave. “Um, hi... I'm Maegan,” she said softly.

Lovely to meet you, deary,” Margo replied with a friendly smile, the woman's brow furrowing a little as she gave the girl the once over.

Anyway, I was gonna wait until after dinner to introduce you two, but I guess now is as good a time as any,” Zack said quickly, recognizing the look in his mother's eyes, the boy waving Maegan closer.

Maegan tensed for a moment, staring at Margo in a way that Samantha and Evan found a little unsettling before shuffling hesitantly forward. “Um, that's err... quite the garden you have there,” she stammered, nibbling her bottom lip and looking anywhere but into the woman's discerning gaze.

Thank you, dear,” Margo replied, her tone friendly enough, but with a hint of seriousness, “Some of those plants I've been growing since I was your age. My garden is almost an extension of myself at this point.”

The girl took a deep breath, nodding as she looked from the garden to steal a glimpse at Margo. “I um, I can tell,” she chuckled nervously, glancing askance at Jim who raised a curious eyebrow at the girl, “It's um, really quite lovely. I can err, tell you've put a lot of work into it.”

Margo chuckled softly, her expression softening as she stepped closer, taking up Maegan's hands, the girl tensing and swallowing hard. “Is there something you'd like to tell me, dear?” the woman inquired softly despite the seriousness in her tone.

Maegan tensed, glancing at Evan, the boy's expression becoming serious as he nodded firmly, the girl wetting her lips and taking a deep breath. “I um, can see things in your garden,” she explained, her body trembling, “And um... you as well, actually...”

Margo's eyebrows went up at the admission, the woman glancing at Zack who shrugged helplessly. “We only found out today,” the boy confessed with a helpless shrug, his mother closing her eyes for a moment and smiling.

It's okay,” Margo said gently, the woman looking into Maegan's eyes, “Now tell me, dear. Do you often see things that 'aren't there?'”

Maegan nodded slowly. “Yes, but... I'm not supposed to talk about it,” she confessed, Margo frowning thoughtfully for a moment before releasing the girl's hands and taking a step back.

I'd like to test something, if you don't mind,” Margo replied, glancing meaningfully towards the house, “Zack, be a dear and run downstairs to my workshop and grab the river stones, please.”

Yes, mum!” the boy replied quickly with a grin, a surge of excitement filling him as things suddenly got more interesting.

Margo smiled, nodding as the boy dashed off. “In the meantime,” Margo continued, letting go of the girl's hands and motioning towards the house, “Do you see anything anything else odd?”

Maegan glanced over and nodded. “It's the same as the front side,” the girl admitted, frowning a little as she took a better look, “The door and window frames have silvery patterns about them.”

And the garden?” Margo inquired, a hint of excitement shining in her hazel eyes.

Um, patterns of light in places. A few odd gold sparkles,” Maegan replied with a shrug, her confidence rising as Margo nodded thoughtfully.

She's got quite the talent, hasn't she?” the woman commented, looking up at Jim, the man staring at the little girl in amazement for a moment before giving his head a quick shake.

Yes, um, that's actually quite extraordinary,” he replied somewhat cautiously, glancing at Margo with a hint of concern, “You think it's anything we need to bring up with...”

Jim trailed off as he glanced at the children, deciding better of it. “No, no, I'm sure it's fine,” Margo said quickly, smiling as Zack rushed back out of the house, the boy panting heavily, grinning as he held a small box out and handed it to his mother.

Margo smiled, taking the lid off and fishing out three smoothly polished, nearly incidental river stones. Handing the box to Jim, the woman arranged them in a row in her outstretched palms, holding them out to Maegan.

I've only just started teaching them this sort of thing,” she explained, glancing at the other children, “But I have the feeling you've got a bit of an edge in this regard, my dear.”

Maegan looked down at them curiously before glancing nervously at her friends. “I... I'm not sure what you mean,” she stammered, Margo chuckling softly in response.

Tell me, which one of these is... different?” the woman asked, Maegan turning back to her with a confused look before glancing at the stones again.

Well, clearly the middle one,” Maegan replied with a shrug, “It's as bright as a candle.”

Margo's expression became a mix of amusement and concern as the other three children gasped before laughing, the three exchanging glances and looking to the woman for confirmation.

Looking down, Margo frowned thoughtfully, taking a deep breath and focusing for a moment. “Well,” the woman said softly, glancing at Maegan meaningfully, “it seems you really do have an extraordinary talent, my dear.”

I'm not sure what you mean...” Maegan replied nervously as Margo walked over to the other children, shuffling the stones about in her hands.

My apologies, my dear, I simply wished to be certain of your abilities,” the woman chuckled softly, holding the stones out to the other children, “Sometimes these three can be rather mischievous.”

Zack gave a helpless shrug, the boy picking up one of the stones. “These all look perfectly normal to us,” he replied as Evan and Samantha took the other two, “we usually have to figure out which is which the hard way.”

Maegan gave the boy a curious look as Margo smiled. “As I recall, Lily told your parents that you'd be helping Samantha with her homework,” the woman explained with quiet amusement, “If you'd like, we can make that little lie into a truth.”

Giving her friends a confused look, Maegan swallowed hard as the three of them held their stones in both hands, their eyes closed, the three of them concentrating for a moment.

Nothing,” said Zack with a shrug, holding his tone out to his mother.

Same,” Samantha agreed, offering hers as well.

Um, I can sort of feel the tingling,” Evan finished a little shyly, holding the stone up, meeting Maegan's eyes, the girl nodding slowly.

That's the one all right,” she replied with a hint of nervous wonder in her tone.

Like I said, the hard way,” Zack chuckled.

But at least we all get to be in one class together this year,” Samantha added slyly, nudging Evan as Margo took back the stones.

Maegan took a deep breath, the girl smiling nervously as she turned back to Margo. “So... I'm not crazy, then?” she inquired hesitantly, the woman chuckling softly.

Hardly, my dear. Furthest thing from it,” she replied reassuringly, “You simply have an unusual amount of talent that may one day attract... unwanted attention.”

Maegan swallowed hard, afraid to ask what Margo meant by that. “What, um, should I do then?” she inquired hesitantly.

Well, you join Samantha's weekly after school homework club for starters,” chuckled Zack with a wide grin.

In for a penny and all that,” Samantha added, Maegan letting out a bit of a laugh, wondering how her parents would feel about that.

So, what is this all about, then?” the girl inquired carefully as Margo took back the box from Jim.

Oh, I've mostly just been teaching them the basics,” she explained with a shrug, “A bit of history, a bit of lore, but as you saw, also how to open their perceptions enough to be able to feel when things aren't as mundane as they appear.”

It's mostly about our own protection,” Samantha added with a shrug, “Aunt Margo's still trying to figure out if any of us have the aptitude to do some of the more interesting things she does or not.”

Margo chuckled softly. “You'll find that I tend to prefer the subtle approach, with such things,” she replied with a slightly teasing look that made Maegan gulp, “but don't think that doesn't mean don't have one or two flashy tricks up my sleeve should the need arise.”

You know, if it wasn't for Margo, Samantha's mother probably would've taken longer to become head of sales at work,” Jim chuckled with a grin, Maegan's eyes going wide, the girl turning to look meaningfully into Samantha's eyes.

That's how she convinced my parents, wasn't it?” the girl asked, her tone a mix of wonder and concern, “She used some occult trick to get into my mother's head?”

Samantha snorted, rolling her eyes. “My mother's charm is hardly a bludgeon,” the redhead replied, shaking her head with amusement, “It's not like it's mind control or something.”

Yes, nothing so vulgar,” Margo assured, shaking her head at the thought, “Think of it as being able to tell which words will have the most positive outcome in a given situation. It's actually a very subtle trick, and honestly, if Lily wasn't already quite so charming, it really wouldn't do her much good most of the time.”

Maegan nodded, thinking for a moment. “So, is Samantha's brother part of this club, too?” she asked, giving Margo a curious look as the woman exchanged a meaningful glance with Jim.

No, I'm afraid not...” Margo said sadly, the woman shaking her head slowly, glancing at Jim who suddenly looked rather uncomfortable, “It's not that he lacks the talent for it. His mother's line does contain a few rather notable individuals, but I'm afraid dear David simply lacks the patience for it.”

Jim sighed heavily and nodded, frowning thoughtfully. “We all have our own talents,” he admitted with a sad smile, “I'm sure he'll be successful in his own way.”

Margo nodded, smiling sympathetically before turning back to Maegan. “So, would you be interested, deary?” she inquired carefully, “I dislike going around your parents like this, but I suppose it can't be helped.”

Plus you'd actually get to hang out with friends after school once a week,” Samantha added, Maegan smiling at the thought as she glanced back at the other children.

I'd like that,” the girl replied, looking back at Margo and standing a little taller, “I guess we really could call it the 'homework club' or something.”

Now you're thinking like a criminal mastermind,” Zack replied teasingly, making the girl laugh.

Hey, that's my job,” Evan added with a grin, Margo giving him a mildly concerned look before dismissing the idea.

Anyway,” Jim chuckled, shaking his head in amusement, “Lily will be home soon and I have tacos to finish up. We can take this up later.”

An excellent plan!” Zack agreed, his stomach rumbling a bit as the children headed back towards the gate.

You know, I'm just sad we didn't meet you sooner,” Evan said thoughtfully, Maegan smiling shyly at him, “I'd be curious what you'd of seen if we could have brought you to Aunt Agnes' house.”

Probably all those ghosts we never go to see!” Zack laughed, Samantha rolling her eyes at him.

There are no happy ghosts!” she insisted, laughing in-spite of herself, shaking her head, “But maybe you'll see some on Halloween.”

Maegan winced, the girl sighing heavily. “I don't get to have Halloween,” she muttered sadly, the others exchanging glances.

Okay, that's it, we're adopting you,” Samantha said half-seriously, looking up at her father as they went back into the house, “Can we do that?”

Jim sighed, smiling sympathetically. “No, but we'll make the best of it. That's how this family works after all,” he replied.

I'll take what I can get, thanks...” Maegan replied shyly, exchanging a meaningful look with her new friends, glad that her life was finally about to get interesting...

1