(06) Complicating Things
80 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Complicating Things

Sitting at one of the large round tables in the school library, Zack sighed heavily, leaning back in his chair and rubbing his eyes. History had never been his best subject and he'd done his best to find something at least passingly interesting for his class project, but his heart just wasn't in it.

How can they make the story of our town's founding this boring?” the boy muttered to himself, hearing a soft giggle to his left.

Looking over, Zack couldn't help but smile a little as he saw the amused look on Amanda's face, the tallish blond girl pouring over three separate books as she scribbled anything useful she found on a note pad.

They could've at least let us use the internet,” Zack chuckled, making sure to keep his voice down, the boy glancing about at the other children from his class, some enjoying the assignment more than others.

Amanda shook her head slowly, giggling softly. “There's some very good reasons for that,” the girl told him firmly but still with an amused smile, the boy sighing softly.

Seriously, though, how do you make pirates boring?” Zack muttered, shaking his head at the ancient tome he had open in front of him.

Privateers,” Amanda replied slyly, the boy meeting her sidelong glance with a faux dirty look, making her grin.

Don't make me come over there,” he replied in a teasing whisper, Amanda raising an eyebrow, glancing down at the space between them.

You gonna try and loot my booty or something?” the girl whispered back, making the boy grin.

Don't tempt me,” Zack murmured back, Amanda blushing a little before looking back at her books, the girl brushing her hair forward to hide her smile.

You really like to keep the girls guessing, don't you?” she sighed softly, Zack giving her an uncertain look.

What'd ya mean?” he asked with genuine confusion, the girl glancing askance at him incredulously.

You flirt with every girl you meet, but you're still really close to Sam, so no one really knows what to think,” Amanda replied almost a little glumly, taking down a few more notes.

Zack sighed heavily. She had a point, after all. Samantha was fairly insistent about keeping things quiet, and her concerns really weren't all that unfounded. People likely would find it rather odd to find out that she had -two- boyfriends. Let alone the other things they all got up to.

It's complicated,” Zack replied in a far more serious tone that he'd intended, the boy frowning a bit at his book.

Amanda signed again. “That's what Sam says, too,” the girl replied, giving him a serious look, “It makes it hard to decide how to react when you get flirty.”

Zack put down his pen, the boy feeling a little guilty. “Well, she's definitely cool with it, if that helps,” he offered with a small smile and a helpless shrug.

I've noticed,” Amanda chuckled, rolling her eyes a little, “Heck, you should see what she does in the locker room.”

Zack cleared his throat, squirming a little in his seat. “I'd probably be willing to pay to see that,” he admitted with a grin, Amanda covering her mouth and trying not to laugh, her cheeks flushing a bit.

You're terrible!” she whispered back as loudly as she dared, the boy nodding proudly.

I'm told that's part of my charm,” Zack replied, waggling his eyebrows teasingly, Amanda shaking her head in amusement, the girl taking a deep breath and thinking for a moment.

So, um... what would happen if another girl took interest in you then?” she asked, raising an eyebrow at the boy, Zack tensing, his eyes going wide.

Pursing his lips, Zack took a deep breath, leaning back in the plastic chair, sorting out his thoughts for a moment. He could see where this was going. Amanda was undeniably hot, that was for certain, but there was no way he wanted to lead her on in any way.

Um, I guess that would depend on 'how' interested she was,” Zack said carefully, Amanda giving the boy a confused look, “I mean, ah, a proper relationship would probably, um, complicate things, but...”

Zack jumped as Amanda suddenly slapped her open hand on the table, the blond girl leaning closer to him with a grin. “So there is something between you two, isn't there?!” she announced just a bit too loudly, everyone else at the table staring at the girl with a mix of surprise and annoyance.

Zack swallowed hard, ironically enough wondering how Evan managed to navigate his situation with Maegan a week or so ago. “I ah, never said that,” Zack said quickly, pretending to work on his assignment, the boy raising his eyebrows as he suddenly felt Amanda's hand on his thigh.

But you didn't not say it,” the blond girl giggled, giving him a squeeze.

Nodding slowly, Zack breathed a heavy sigh, glancing askance at Amanda, giving her a sly smile. “I think it'd be better to talk to her about that,” he chuckled softly, slipping his hand under the table and covering hers, giving it a squeeze.

You're the king of mixed signals, you know that right?” Amanda mused, leaning closer, Zack glancing at their classmates, thankful that they'd gone back to their work for the most part.

Well... it's complicated,” he repeated, Amanda rolling her eyes and sighing heavily.

Okay, how about this,” she said with bit of a smug smile, “what would happen if right here, right now, we just like, kissed. What would happen?”

Zack's eyes went wide, momentarily understanding how Evan felt sometimes. “That'd be a terrible idea,” he chuckled, glancing at the other children again.

Oh yeah? Why's that?” Amanda inquired teasingly, her hand flipping about, her fingers linking through the boy's, “Afraid people might think we were dating?”

Zack took a deep breath. “That'd be a problem, yeah,” he replied, giving her a nervous smile, “Not saying I wouldn't enjoy it, but...”

Amanda giggled softly. “So you -are- dating Samantha!” she pressed with sly smile, giving his hand a squeeze, the boy taking a deep breath and chuckling nervously.

Best to talk to her about that,” Zack managed, his heart racing as Amanda loomed closer, her smile entirely too amused, the boy finding it very difficult not to notice the way the sunlight from the long tall windows lit up her soft, pale skin.

Glancing at the others for a second, Amanda giggled softy as she held the boy's gaze. “So what if no one saw it happen?” she asked, her cheeks flushing a bit, Zack raising and eyebrow, the boy sitting a little taller in his seat.

She'd ah, be okay with that...” Zack admitted with a soft chuckle before frowning a little, his tone becoming a bit more serious, “I just ah, wouldn't want to lead you on, you know? You're Samantha's friend and I really super don't wanna cause drama.”

Amanda nodded, thinking for a moment, her expression becoming serious as well. “Whatever you have going on really is complicated, isn't it?” she asked with genuine curiosity, Zack nodding quickly in agreement.

Very,” the boy agreed, chuckling softly, “Especially considering there's three of us...”

Amanda let out a laugh, the girl quickly covering her mouth and pushing back against it. “I'm really going to have to interrogate her, aren't I?” the blond girl inquired, Zack sighing heavily and nodding in agreement.

Although, honestly, I think Evan kinda complicated things with the whole Maegan thing already...” he admitted, Amanda raising a curious eyebrow, “But that's part of the fun with her. That and her her belief and fairness in everything!”

This is getting juicy,” she chuckled teasingly, glancing back at the rows of shelves behind the two, “What'd ya say we take a walk? Try and find some other books for our projects?”

Zack raised an eyebrow, finding himself rather amused. “A capital idea,” he replied, grinning as both children got to their feet and walked down several rows, quickly passing by the history section.

Disappearing into one of the aisles, the two turned to one another, Amanda smiling teasingly up at the boy. “So, what -can- you tell me?” she asked with genuine curiosity, the girl bouncing a little with subdued excitement, the boy's eyes going wide as he noticed the way her tiny breasts pushed against her blouse.

Glancing out into the rest of the library, Zack was thankful to find no one was walking by. “Well, officially, none of us are ready to start dating yet,” the boy explained carefully, “But some people do seem to think that Evan's dating Maegan...”

“Is he, though?” Amanda pressed eagerly, grinning with amusement, Zack taking a deep breath, “Oh, wait, don't tell me. It's complicated, right?”

Zack chuckled nervously, nodding slowly as he glanced askance, momentarily unable to meet her gaze. “Yeah, ah, but it's best not to let her parents think that,” he explained carefully, “they'd probably move again.”

Amanda frowned at that, tilting her head a bit to one side. “Well that'd be just a bloody awful thing to do,” she replied indignantly, “Even Sarah's parents were fine with her dating Jeremy.”

I know, right?” Zack sighed, shaking his head, unable to understand what was wrong with Maegan's parents, “I can't imagine what they'd do if they really knew what was going on!”

Amanda raised an eyebrow, her humour returning as she grinned up at him, standing on her toes to look directly into the boy's eyes. “So there IS something going on, then?” Amanda pressed with a laugh, making Zack squirm a little.

Please just talk to Samantha about it, okay?” the boy told her with a heavy sigh, a sly smile forming across his lips as he reached out and took the girl's shoulders, “Now, about that kiss...”

Glancing at each of his hands in turn, raising her eyebrows the girl looked up at him coyly. “Oh? Did I say something about kissing?” Amanda inquired almost innocently.

I dunno, did you?” Zack inquired with a teasing smile stepping closer, the blond girl moving back until she pressed up against the bookshelf, letting out an amused giggle.

Ah, I dunno, you might be misremembering,” Amanda said teasingly, neither of them able to keep from smiling as Zack brushed her long blond hair away from her face, hooking it behind the girl's ear.

You sure?” Zack pressed, teasingly brushing his nose against hers, his fingers slowly dragging through her silky golden locks, both of them panting softly as the boy pressed himself against her.

Positive,” Amanda giggled, her body squirming a little, the girl inhaling sharply as she felt his hardness against her, Zack's other hand slipping from her shoulder to cup her cheek, “I mean, what would Samantha say?”

Zack grinned, trying not to laugh at the question. “Probably something like 'can I go next?' or something,” he replied mirthfully, Amanda letting out a small laugh of her own.

She's crazy, isn't she?” the blond asked rhetorically, her body giving a bit of a nervous quiver as Zack's hand lifted her chin a bit.

A little,” Zack murmured, the boy's heart racing as he brushed his lips across Amanda's, savoring the moment, “But that's part of the fun with her.”

Oh yeah?” Amanda asked slyly, moving her head a little to one side, Zack's lips landing lightly against her cheek, “Then why are we here now? I'm not crazy.”

I guess I just have a thing for tall blonds,” the boy admitted with a chuckle, lifting her chin, “Also, I really can't say no to fit girls.”

Amanda swallowed hard, blushing in-spite of herself as she slid her hands about the boy's waist, pulling him a little closer, Zack's hips shifting a little, rubbing his hardness against Amanda's pelvis.

But you won't like, date them, right?” she asked, the girl's breathing becoming a little more shallow, Zack's fingers slowly starting to pull up the side of her skirt.

Complicated,” he chuckled with a grin, moving in to kiss her once more, but stopping just short, staring intently into the blond girl's eyes.

What if I just want someone to play video games with?” Amanda purred with a giggle in her voice, the girl taking a deep breath as the boy's fingers brushed against the side of her thigh.

That'd be fun,” Zack admitted with a sly smile, his hand slipping under her skit, letting the garment fall around his wrist as he caressed her rather firm thigh, “but I'd want something more, and I wouldn't want to lead you on.”

Oh. Like you're not doing that now?” Amanda inquired teasingly, the girl not moving as Zack's lips brushed against hers again, her deep blue eyes full of nervous excitement.

Zack chuckled softly, his growing excitement pushing down any nervousness he felt, his hand slipping around the girl's thigh, slowly making its way to Amanda's bottom. “You saying I should stop?” Zack inquired, half wondering if he even could.

Amanda giggled nervously, letting out a soft exclamation as she felt him give her bottom a firm squeeze. “I ah, never said that...” she panted, the girl pushing back against his hardness, the two shifting their bodies almost instinctively.


Letting out a soft, hungry moan, Zack finally pressed his lips to Amanda's, the girl letting out a long, whimpering sigh of relief. Pressing her hands more firmly against his lower back, Amanda's body gave a deep quiver, knowing she should stop him as Zack's hand slid up and under the waistband of her panties, but couldn't bring herself to do so.

Pulling away ever so lightly, Zack tilted his head a little before pressing his lips even more firmly against Amanda's, the girl letting out a whimpering moan, her body quivering, almost melting into his arms. This wasn't how he'd thought the morning would end, but Zack wasn't about to complain, even if it might cause a tiny bit of drama.

His hand slipping fully into Amanda's panties, Zack gave her bottom another squeeze, rather enjoying how firm it was beneath her soft skin. The boy's breathing quickening, he found it hard to ignore the growing need to go further. Much, much further.

Opening his eyes a little, Zack pulled his lips away, Amanda panting heavily, the girl glancing up at him through heavy-lidded eyes, clearly waiting to see what he'd do next. Half-wondering if all farm girls were so open to making out and felt up in school libraries, Zack kissed her once more, pushing his tongue into the girl's mouth, pleased to hear Amanda's hungry moan.

Slipping his trembling hand from her panties, Zack brushed it against the Amanda's hip on its way to the front, the girl's body tensing, even as their tongue's entwined, feeling Zack rub his fingers against her through the thin fabric.

Kissing her more firmly, Zack sent his fingers lower, brushing against Amanda's folds, the boy suppressing a chuckle at how the cotton felt warm and moist against his fingers. Feeling Amanda's body quiver at the sensation, Zack moved higher again before slipping inside her panties. They only had so much time, after all, so why waste it?

Amanda's body jumping a bit at the sensation, the blond girl let out a startled gasp, her eyes flying open. Meeting her gaze, Zack gave Amanda a challenging look, daring her to ask him to stop. But the girl remained still save for her quivering excitement as the boy's fingers crept lower, soon sliding across Amanda's moist folds, gently caressing them and making her knees tremble.

Pulling his lips away, his tongue giving Amanda's a final lick before retreating, Zack smiled fondly at the girl, her expression becoming more and more desperate as his fingers explored her folds. His heart swelling a little with pride, Zack was glad for all the practice Samantha had given him, the boy eager to make Amanda cum at least once, even if the two couldn't do much more than that, given the circumstances.

One of her hands moving to the back of his head, Amanda took a handful of Zack's hair, the girl moving her head to one side and pressing her lips to his ear, kissing it as she panted heavily.

Please. D, don't stop...” Amanda begged, groaning as Zack's index finger pressed gently between her folds, making slow, teasing circles as it pressed against her opening.

Even if the bell rings?” Zack panted, giving the girl's ear a nibble, making her moan hungrily, his finger pushing deeper into the tight, velvety wetness, making the girl's body give a hard shudder.

I don't care...” Amanda managed, clinging to him tighter, whimpering as Zack kissed his way along her neck, the heel of his hand gently rubbing against her clit as he fingered her.

The girl's hand letting go of his hair, Amanda moved it to his opposite shoulder, gripping it tightly as she suddenly found Zack's free hand tugging at the hem of her blouse, pulling it up out of her skirt.

What if someone sees us?” the boy teased, agreeing with Samantha that the danger was half the fun after all, his hand slipping up inside her top, gently caressing the girl's firm, flat tummy.

I don't care anymore...” Amanda whimpered, Zack's finger entirely inside of her, gently moving in ways that made her body squirm, the waves of sensation making it hard to think as the pressure built inside of her.

He definitely had her now, but much to his frustration, Zack knew going much further was a terrible idea, even as his body ached for it. Lifting his head, Zack met Amanda's eyes again, loving the look of desperate need in them, the girl's normally confident demeanor having melted away at his touch.

It's almost like a super power, Zack mused, pressing his lips to Amanda's as his hand slid higher, mildly amused to find that despite her budding breasts, the girl still wasn't wearing a bra yet. Just as well, Zack supposed, his fingers gently caressing her skin, teasing the girl a little before brushing them against her hard nipple.

Moaning happily, Zack kissed Amanda several times, half-wishing he had more hands to touch her with, his fingers capturing the girl's nipple, squeezing it firmly and making her squirm.

You like that?” the boy teased, the finger pressing between the girl's folds moving faster, wishing it was his manhood her inner walls were squeezing hungrily against as Amanda gave a nod, the girl murmuring meekly.

He definitely had her on the edge, Zack mused, the boy flashing a quick grin as he slid his finger out, moving it up to rub the girl's own wetness against her clit. Amanda's body tensing, the girl let out a soft cry, only to have Zack's lips press against hers, muffling the sound as he made swift little circles against the hard little nub.

Her eyes going wide, Amanda squirmed again, her body shaking hard as waves of pleasure crashed through her. Moaning hungrily, Zack squeezed her tiny breast more firmly, uncertain if he'd get another chance, his tongue pushing into the blond's mouth as he kept rubbing her clit, refusing to let up until she couldn't take it anymore.

Letting out a desperate, muffled, whimpering cry, Amanda hugged Zack tightly, her body shaking, her tongue pushing against his, desperate to draw him closer in every way should could as she finally peaked. Closing her eyes tightly, the girl's breathing quickened, almost hyperventilating from the effort to contain herself, Amanda still dimly aware that they were in the school library, after all.

Letting out a final startled whimper, Amanda's body shook hard, the girl hanging on to Zack for several moments as she gasped for breath, the boy breaking their kiss and pressing his lips to her ear. Feeling Amanda's body starting to struggle, Zack chuckled, knowing the girl needed a break, his hand slipping away and moving back around to squeeze Amanda's bottom.

You okay?” he teased, releasing her breast and slipping his hand around to her back, hugging the girl closer as she came down.

Amanda just whimpered, after shocks going through her body several times as she panted heavily, her face buried in Zack's shoulder, the girl rubbing her thighs together almost on instinct.

Taking a minute to calm down a little more, Amanda finally slowly shook her head, kissing Zack's neck affectionately and giving him another squeeze. “You... you can do that again, right?” she managed breathlessly, making the boy chuckle softly.

I can do way more than that if you give me the chance,” he replied, nuzzling the girl's neck, desperately wishing he had more time to play with her.

Amanda swallowed hard, her body giving a final shudder. “I... I've tried to make that happen on my own, but I haven't been able to...” she explained, Zack giving her a sympathetic squeeze, “Th- thank you...”

Your body just needed time to catch up to your brain,” the boy chuckled, his fingers affectionately running through her long, blond hair.

Um, would it make this... complicated if I asked you to do this again some time?” Amanda asked hesitantly, Zack sighing happily in response.

Yes, but it'd be a fun kinda complicated,” he mused teasingly, making the girl giggle, “but seriously, I'd really like to do more of this. If you're up for it, that is...”

Amanda nodded, both children glancing up and finding themselves laughing as the bell chimed over the intercom, signaling the end of class. “I really need to talk to Sam, don't I?” she asked with a wry smile as Zack reluctantly let her go.

Only if you want the full story,” he replied teasingly, smiling as he watched the girl fix her clothing, the boy trying to ignore the discomfort he felt in his trousers.

Frowning thoughtfully, Amanda nodded slowly. “Probably a good idea,” she chuckled as the two stepped out of the aisle, “I mean, if we're gonna do this again, that is...”

Oh, we are!” Zack laughed, the blond girl shaking her head in amusement, making Amanda blush a bit.

Sure of yourself, aren't you?” she teased, the boy grinning back at her.

It's only fair,” he replied with a shrug, Amanda giggling as the two collected their things and headed to their next class.

Say, we've got two more morning classes together, don't we?” she inquired thoughtfully, the two momentarily caught up in the backlog of children trying to leave the library.

Zack nodded. “I've got you and and Lydia in the next and you, Sam and Jeremy in the third,” he explained with a shrug, “Why, what's up?”

Amanda shrugged teasingly, spotting a few friends of hers a short distance away. “No reason,” she said with a teasing smile, “I'll see you there, okay?”

Um... sure,” Zack replied as Amanda dashed off, her skirt lifting enough to give a quick view of much of the girl's thighs, leaving the boy to catch his breath for moment, only to jump a little as Zack felt a hand on his shoulder.

I have to say, what you did back there was pretty hot,” said Lydia, the boy's eyes going wide as he turned to face her, the dark haired girl smirking with amusement.

You, ah... were watching?” he stammered.

Lydia gave a slow, non-committal shrug. “I really only caught the tail end of it,” she explained with a sly smile, the girl drifting past him and encouraging the boy to keep pace, “I finished up my work early, so they banished me to the library for fifteen minutes. I suppose it was just a lucky coincidence.”

And you liked what you saw then?” Zack inquired with a bit of a smirk, the boy collecting himself finally as the two followed the chattering crowd.

The girl sighed softly, her smile amused. “It's always fun to see two people kiss for the first time,” she replied thoughtfully before leaning her lips closer to his ear and quietly adding, “Although other first times are even more interesting.”

Zack's body gave an involuntary quiver, the boy reminded of his still unsatisfied needs. “Oh, I'm sure we'll get there eventually,” he laughed, shaking his head in amusement.

Not today, thought?” Lydia asked, raising a dark eyebrow at him, Zack sighing heavily, “You sure you want to spend the rest of the day in your... condition?”

Zack took a deep breath. He couldn't deny the uncomfortable hardness hidden within his trousers, but there wasn't much he could do about it. At least not without causing a scene.

Well, yeah, that'd be great, but I think I'm probably gonna have to play this one fairly cool,” he replied with a nervous chuckle, pausing at his locker to switch out his books, “I don't really know Amanda as well as Sam does, but I doubt I could just invite her over and ah... do that sort of thing.”

Lydia let out a short laugh, the girl rolling her pale green eyes and shaking her head slowly. “And here I thought small towns didn't have all that many prudes in them,” she chuckled as Zack let out a laugh.

Hey, I'm not saying Amanda's a prude, I'm just saying she's like... normal,” he explained with a shrug, suddenly remembering that he had both Amanda and Lydia in his next class, “She's not like... Well, like that, you know?”

Lydia's smile slowly became an all too knowing grin as the two made their way to the next class. “You mean like Samantha?” the girl inquired rhetorically, Zack's body tensing, not particularly enjoying the idea of dodging questions for a second time that day, “You know, I can't help but feeling that there's more going on with that girl than she lets on.”

Ah, well I guess you did see her making out a bit with Clara the other day,” he replied carefully with a nervous chuckle, “And I mean, Sam's not exactly shy, but she does try to keep her shenanigans on the down low, ya know?”

Lydia nodded, smiling in amusement as Zack stepped into the classroom, the boy inhaling sharply as his eyes met Amanda's, the girl looking back at him with a grin as she spoke to one of her friends.

Perfectly understandable,” said Lydia in her usual casual tone, “Wouldn't want the whole school spreading rumours, now would we?”

Zack chuckled nervously at the thought. “That's the thing, right?” the boy replied, the two taking their seats, “We can't do everything we want when we want because we have to be sneaky. It does keep it interesting, though.”

Lydia nodded with an amused smile. “Well, I'm no stranger to keeping secretes, that's for sure,” the raven haired girl said slyly, amused by the way Zack kept glancing at Amanda, “And I've always been a fan of doing what I want.”

Turning back to her, Zack flashed the girl a grin. “Is that an offer of help?” he inquired, making Lydia chuckle softy, smirking as she leaned closer.

All you need to do is ask,” the girl replied, her eyes shifting to follow Amanda as she took a seat next to Zack.

Hello again,” the blond girl said teasingly with a wry smile as the teacher finally arrived and the other students startled to settle in, “are you making his life 'complicated?'”

Lydia paused for half a second before giving a small smirk, the girl sitting a little taller in her seat, pretending to pay attention as she gave Amanda a sly smile. “Always,” she said quietly as Zack chuckled nervously, glancing at the two girls in turn, trying not to notice the sly looks they both gave him as the class started...

*****

It came as somewhat of a relief to see Samantha again as Zack left class, the girl having only been one room over. Grinning, she resisted the urge to hug him with so many people around and settled for grinning with amusement at the boy's somewhat frazzled expression.

I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew,” Zack said quickly as Amanda and Lydia stepped out into the hall, the two girl happily chatting with one another.

Making new friends, I see,” Samantha commented with amusement, catching Amanda's eye, the blond girl flashing her a quick grin.

Oh, I can totally see why Sarah thinks she's trouble!” Amanda laughed, Lydia giving a helpless shrug, Samantha tensing as she glanced at Zack who seemed desperate to say something, “but I'm really starting to wonder if maybe that shouldn't be your nickname.”

Actually, I think 'complicated' would be a far better moniker for our friend here,” Lydia replied, both girls smiling knowingly at the suddenly unnerved redhead.

Um, could you maybe talk to them at some point?” Zack chuckled nervously, the boy glancing about to make sure no one was paying too much attention to the group, “I think we need to ah, uncomplicate things a little. At least with them.”

Samantha tensed, disliking the idea of letting others know too much about her private life. Still, if she was going to expand her peer group, some people would have to know more than others in order for things to go more smoothly.

Okay, we'll have a meeting over lunch,” Samantha said firmly, doing her best impression of her mother, “Grab some food to go, and meet me in the back field. We have a lot to talk about.”

Well, I suppose I'll see you there, then,” Lydia replied, shooting Zack a knowing glance before turning to go, “I'll try not to tease poor Jeremy too much in my next class. Have fun, you three!”

He's been having trouble not staring at her legs,” Zack chuckled, Samantha frowning thoughtfully and nodding as the three watched the girl go.

Understandable, I suppose,” Samantha replied, finding Lydia's legs to be a bit long and lacking the muscle definition that the girls on the rugby team had developed. Still, they weren't too bad, she supposed, and would likely become more shapely over time.

Oh? Are you gonna kiss her too?” Amanda inquired teasingly, lowering her voice and pressing her mouth close to Samantha's ear, the redhead blushing hard and inhaling sharply.

Maybe I will!” the girl exclaimed challengingly, making Amanda laugh and shake her head.

Yeah, about that...” the blond girl replied as the trio made their way to their final class of the morning, her eyes glancing in Zack's direction, the boy doing his best to look as innocent as possible.

What? Are we actually going to make that a pre-game tradition now?” Samantha asked with amusement, entirely missing the context, “Sarah wouldn't approve, but I'm sure Clara would appreciate it!”

Oh please!” Amanda laughed as the group went up the stairs, “I'm pretty sure it's only you two on the team who'd wanna do that sorta thing!”

Samantha gave her friend a faux-hurt look. “You... you mean I'm not good enough for you?” she pouted, trying not to laugh as Amanda sighed dramatically and rolled her eyes.

I dunno, I guess I just never really thought about it,” she replied, glancing at Zack again, “I mean, it's not like there's a shortage of the main option about, right?”

Oh, yeah, for sure!” Samantha agreed with a laugh, still not quite cluing in to the reason for Zack's uncomfortable expression, the girl smirking slyly, “but I mean, a bit of the other option IS nice now and then, you know. Plus, it'd only be fair to share, after all.”

Amanda chuckled, following the other students into the classroom. “Well, maybe one of these days I'll look into that,” she replied, smiling with amusement at the way Samantha's face flushed at the idea, “But for now, I'm still testing the waters with option number one.”

What have I gotten myself in to?” Zack chuckled as the three took their seats, Samantha giving him a playful nudge with her elbow, the boy immediately slapping her bottom without thinking about it.

Dude!” Samantha whispered loudly, trying not to laugh as she glanced about, hoping no one had seen.

Sorry, habit!” Zack chuckled, glancing at Amanda who thankfully seemed amused.

You do that a lot, then?” the blond girl inquired teasingly, the boy flashing her a grin.

Hey, it's good exercise,” he replied, keeping his voice down, “It gives you strong butt muscles!”

Amanda giggled as the class settled down and things got started, the girl leaning closer for a second and whispering, “I'll keep that in mind!”

Zack took a deep breath, wishing that the desks were pushed together for that class, but deciding it was probably for the best. There'd be no way he'd be able to pay attention to the class if he had the both girls within arm's reach...

*****

Despite his best efforts, Zack did find himself a bit distracted throughout the class, with Amanda's non-ruby friends glancing at him occasionally, the two of them giggling now and then. They certainly were cute enough, he mused, the boy smiling at them occasionally, pleased with how one of them would blush a bit when he did.

Samantha found the whole thing amusing, and as the class ended, she leaned closer to Zack. “When did you get so popular?” she asked teasingly, the boy shrugging helplessly.

Puberty?” he offered with a bemused grin, Samantha giggling as she watched Amanda walk over to talk to her friends.

Just remember, we have a meeting, okay?” the redhead reminded her, the blond girl nodding quickly.

I wouldn't miss it for the world!” Amanda chuckled, glancing at the clock, “Give me a few minutes, and I'll meet you out there.”

Samantha nodded, resisting the urge to take Zack's hand, the girl half-wondering if it was worth keeping it all a secret. It was getting more difficult, she had to admit, but it was better than the alternative. That was hardly the attention she wanted in her life, after all.

The two heading out quickly, they dropped off their books and quickly got in line for lunch, getting their food to go and quickly heading outside. Her heart racing, Samantha couldn't help but wonder how many more times she'd have to have such meetings. The more people who knew, the harder it would be to keep the secret, of course, but if the three of them could at least get through high-school, it'd be much easier for them.

Something wrong?” Zack inquired as they went out the back door, Samantha giving her head a shake to clear her mind.

Uh, just worrying about nothing, I guess,” the girl replied with a nervous chuckle, the two finding the sunny, out of the way spot they used from time to time where people coming out the back door wouldn't immediately see them, “So, um, what did happen with you and Amanda, anyway?”

Zack sighed heavily, his gaze distant for a moment as he pulled open his take-out container, letting his mildly bland pasta cool a little. “I'm not even really sure how it happened, to be honest,” he chuckled softly, meeting Samantha's amused gaze, “but somehow, I just wound up making out with her in the library.”

Nice!” Samantha giggled, feeling more than a little envious as she opened her own container, “Did you get a good feel, by any chance? Her legs are rather, um... Interesting.”

Zack's eyes widened, the boy nodding quickly. “Very!” he agreed with a laugh, taking a mouthful of food, chewing quickly as he thought about things, “But anyway, yeah. I definitely got my hands places...”

Looking up, the boy motioned behind Samantha, the redhead looking over her shoulder and grinning. “Hey! Over here!” she called out with a wave, pleased to find both Amanda and Lydia looking a little lost before noticing and quickly heading over.

You should've brought the cauldron,” Zack observed with amusement, Samantha sighing softly and nodding in agreement.

I'll deal,” she said with a shrug, giving the two girls a nervous smile as they adjusted their skirts and sat down on the grass.

You certainly picked a lovely day for this,” Lydia commented, glancing up at the slowly drifting clouds, “Probably best to take advantage of them while we can.”

Amanda nodded in agreement as she wasted little time in getting started on her lunch. “Yeah, winter definitely puts a damper on rugby too,” she muttered a little glumly, “But at least we get to play until the snow really hits.”

Oh, that reminds me,” Samantha said with sudden excitement, “I heard we're actually gonna get to actually play against another team in a couple of weeks.”

Nice!” Amanda replied with an almost predatory grin, “I guess we'll be able to see what the new girls are actually capable of.”

Samantha nodded, finishing up her food and opening her bottle of water. “Not sure what they call themselves, but it's probably more threatening than 'Little Krakens' at least.”

Could be worse,” Lydia chuckled softly, “When I lived in the capital, I went to a school where the team was just called 'the Reds.' Kinda boring, if you ask me.”

Uhg, be thankful for what we have, I guess,” Amanda muttered, rolling her eyes.

On the bright side, though, winter will probably put a stop to that weird crime spree we're having,” Samantha added with a nervous chuckle.

Oh, yeah, I heard about that,” Amanda replied, with a thoughtful frown, “I'm just glad it hasn't happened to anyone we know.”

Seems like you girls gotta be a bit more careful these days,” Zack added sullenly, giving Samantha a concerned look, the boy reaching out and taking her hand.

Hey, I'm pretty tough, I can take care of myself,” the girl replied with a reassuring smile, giving his hand a squeeze.

That reminds me, actually,” Lydia remarked, slipping her cellphone out of her jacket pocket, “There was another attack the other night. This time at the ATM on Main Street.”

Samantha tensed, meeting Amanda's gaze, the two girls swallowing hard. “Anyone we know?” the redhead inquired, Lydia shrugging in response as she poked a bit at her phone.

One of the passers by recorded part of it,” she explained, glancing up at the others as she held out her phone, the three of them leaning closer out of morbid curiosity, “So of course it wound up on the internet.”

Samantha swallowed hard as she looked over the still image. The bank on the corner a few blocks down from Margo's store had a small room enclosed by large windows so people could use the ATM during the winter more comfortably. It seemed, however, that it also made it harder for anyone inside to run away.

Squinting a bit, Samantha looked carefully at the girl, her head turned, cheek pressed against the glass facing the street, her fingers curled into fists, clearly in the process of banging on it. Behind her, a man garbed in black, wearing a ski mask held a hand against her head, pushing the girl against the window while his other held her hip.

Anyone recognize her?” Samantha asked, glancing up at her friends, the others shaking their heads slowly, the two staring at the picture for a moment longer.

Well, there's that at least,” Zack muttered, “It's not so great for her, though.”

Lydia shrugged non-committally as she slid her phone back into her pocket. “Well, I mean, it's not -that- bad when you think about it,” the girl replied, glancing up to meet the confused gazes of her friends.

How do you even figure?” Amanda inquired incredulously with a nervous laugh.

Well, when you think about it, it's a bit like getting into a fight at school,” Lydia explained casually, “It's annoying and likely to upset you, but as long as you don't get pregnant, it's basically just free sex, right?”

Samantha shook her head in amazement. “You big city girls are crazy,” she replied with a nervous chuckle, Lydia shrugging in response.

I'm only party a big city girl,” Lydia replied with a sly smile, “I was only in the Capitol for like two years and the rest of the time it was smaller towns.”

Must suck to have to move around so much,” Amanda commented sympathetically.

You get used to it,” Lydia explained with a dismissive wave before giving Samantha a sly smile, “But that aside, wasn't there a reason for this meeting?”

Samantha tensed, the girl gulping down her nervousness. “Oh yeah, that..” the girl replied, taking a deep breath, “Okay, promise me that you two can keep a secret?”

Lydia rolled her eyes. “Clearly,” the dark haired girl chuckled.

Absolutely!” Amanda said without hesitation, “We're a team last I checked.”

Right, okay then...” Samantha breathed, glancing down at the grass as Zack gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, the girl glancing up at the two, “So, you've probably both guessed that I'm dating Zack.”

Seemed kind of obvious to me,” Lydia chuckled teasingly as Amanda blushed a bit, the girl glancing tight lipped down at the ground as she nodded slowly.

But that's not all,” Samantha continued hesitantly, the girl glancing askance, “I'm also in a relationship with Evan. I guess you could say we're a trio instead of a couple...”

Amanda glanced up, the girl grinning with sudden amusement. “Oooh, does Maegan know?” she giggled teasingly, Samantha letting out a laugh.

Oh yeah!” Samantha admitted, exchanging glances with Zack, the boy grinning back at her.

Evan would say she's a 'peripheral' girl friend!” Zack laughed.

And everyone's cool with that, though, right?” Amanda pressed, Samantha nodding quickly.

It's a little weird, but we like it,” she chuckled nervously, “I know it's weird, but it's how it works for us, I guess.”

Keeping it a secret's getting harder, though,” Zack added, the two exchanging glances again.

But, couldn't you just like, pretend to only be with one them?” Lydia inquired, the girl smiling with sly amusement, “I mean, you could just say that Evan's with Maegan and you're with Zack, and no one would really think to question it.”

Samantha frowned, the girl shaking her head. “That wouldn't really be fair, though. It's either both, or neither” the girl replied seriously, “Besides, it'd basically be lying to say I was only dating one of them.”

There is that,” Amanda agreed with a sympathetic smile, the girl letting out bit of a laugh, “I mean, you weren't lying. Your relationship IS complicated!”

Nope!” Zack agreed with a nervous chuckle, “We haven't even told our parents about it yet.”

Lydia shrugged. “Hey, you never know, they might be cool with it,” the girl offered, raising an eyebrow as she met Samantha's gaze.

Samantha shook her head slowly. “I wouldn't want to risk it,” she replied, “At least not yet. When we're older, though. Maybe.”

Amanda nodded thoughtfully. “But, isn't it a little weird to you? Letting the boys kiss other girls like that?” she inquired, Samantha rolling her eyes with a smirk.

Naw, it's cool, I don't mind sharing a bit,” she chuckled with a dismissive wave, her nervousness abating, “It's actually been really fun.”

So, ah, if someone else was to kiss Zack, you'd um, be okay with that, right?” Amanda inquired with a nervous smile, Samantha letting out a tiny laugh, the girl grinning.

Oh, I heard about that already!” the redhead told her, nudging Zack playfully with her shoulder, “Sounds like you two had a good time. So, was he any good?”

Amanda nodded and blushed a bit. “Oh, ah yeah, definitely...” the blond girl stammered, unaccustomed to the feeling of embarrassment, “It was really fun.”

Zack smiled, almost feeling a little embarrassed himself at the girl's admission. He'd certainly gotten a fair bit of practice, but it was still nice to get an unbiased opinion, he supposed.

Well, just so that we're clear,” Lydia added, the girl chuckling softly, giving the others a sly look, “He did kiss me first.”

I didn't realize it was a competition!” Samantha laughed, shaking her head in amusement, as Amanda pursed her lips, blushing a little as she locked eyes with Lydia for a moment, the raven haired girl's sly gaze making Amanda's heart race.

So, um... you really are cool with it, then?” Amanda pressed, preying eyes away from Lydia, the redhead sighing heavily, giving a dismissive wave.

Oh, please, it's fine!” she chuckled, rolling her eyes in amusement, “I mean, seriously, we did way worse things with Maegan!”

Amanda blushed hard as Lydia's dark eyebrows went up, the girl staring intently at the two for a moment. “Okay, now I'm sad you didn't invite me along,” she commented teasingly.

What, um, sort of things?” the blond girl pressed, both her and Lydia leaning closer, Zack and Samantha grinning, feeling a bit put on the spot by their intense interest.

Sex stuff...” Samantha said evasively, glancing at Zack for a moment.

As in, the four of you together?” Lydia purred teasingly, Amanda taking a deep breath as Zack nodded enthusiastically.

That's crazy...” the blond girl muttered with an uncertain smile, nibbling her bottom lip and glancing up at Zack, her fingers nervously toying with her long blond hair, “I mean. It's cool, but... I dunno if I'm really ready for that sort of thing.”

Well, you certainly liked how far things went today,” Lydia replied, Amanda shrinking down a bit, the girl unable to keep from smiling.

I totally wish I'd been there to see it,” Samantha giggled.

It was really fun,” Zack confessed, smiling at Amanda, making her blush.

Even if she did leave you hanging in the end,” Lydia added slyly, Zack glancing askance, not wanting to make Amanda feel bad about it even as the girl's expression became a little remorseful.

Yeah, sorry about that...” she muttered.

Naw, it's cool,” Zack replied with a dismissive wave, “We can pick it up later if you want.”

Amanda nodded slowly, giving the idea some thought as Lydia shuffled up onto her knees. “Or I could take care of that problem right now. Assuming you're up for it, that is,” the dark haired girl offered casually, almost asthough it was the most normal thing in the world, Amanda's eyes going wide at the thought.

What, you mean now?” Zack asked jokingly.

Sure. Why not?” Lydia replied with a shrug, the boy's eyes going wide as Samantha laughed, the redhead taking a quick look around to make sure they were all still alone as Lydia started crawling closer to the boy.

You can't be serious,” Amanda breathed, her expression a mix of amusement and concern.

Why not?” Lydia purred, looming over Zack, the girl brushing her nose against his before giving the boy a quick kiss, “We've got time, and no one's around. Besides, it's only natural.”

Amanda nodded uncertainly, glancing at Samantha, the girl grinning as she shuffled over, moving closer to the blond girl to watch the show. “He's been lusting after her since the first day of school,” the redhead whispered, leaning closer to Amanda, the girl nodding, trying to figure out how she felt about that.

Lydia pressed her lips to Zack's once more, their tongues occasionally brushing against one an other's as the girl's fingers wasted no time in undoing the boy's trousers.

Oh my gosh!” Amanda breathed, covering her mouth, Samantha laughing and shaking her head as Zack let out a surprised, muffled yelp, feeling the girl grasp and slide out his half-hard manhood.

You live on a farm, you've seen dicks before,” the redhead told her teasingly, Amanda letting out a soft laugh.

Y, yeah, but not a guy's one,” she confessed, Samantha letting out a snort of laughter.

A guy's is way more interesting than some farm animal's,” the redhead replied, rolling her eyes before going back to watching as Lydia's fingers wrapped about Zack's shaft, stroking him quickly, the boy barely needing any encouragement to become fully hard.

Amanda nodded, her deep blue eyes locked on the sight of Zack's shaft, Lydia moaning happily as the boy's hands slid up her chest, teasing the girl's nipples through her blouse.

Her body giving a quiver, Amanda couldn't deny how it made her feel to watch the two, the girl gasping softly as Lydia pulled her lips away, giving Zack a sly smile before leaning down, her lips soon wrapping about his shaft.

Whoa...” Amanda breathed, Samantha grinning at her friend, knowing the blond girl likely hadn't seen anything quite like that before.

Zack leaned back on one hand, the other brushing his fingers through Lydia's midnight black hair, the boy panting, his expression blissful. Her eyes closed, Lydia seemed perfectly fine with the two girl's watching, if anything rather enjoying it as her head bobbed slowly.

Pulling her lips away, Lydia smiled at the boy slyly, her hand still stroking him, his shaft glistening in the sunlight. “Ready to get into trouble?” the girl inquired teasingly, Zack opening his eyes and blinking in confusion.

Ah um, yeah, sure!” the boy managed, giving his head a shake, making Samantha half-wonder if she couldn't learn a thing or two from the girl.

Lydia just smiled teasingly, the girl shuffling back a little. “Lie down,” she said slyly, Zack's eyes going wide as the girl hiked up her skirt, Lydia flashing her bottom at Samantha and Amanda, the two staring in surprise at the sight of the girl's silky black panties.

That's gotta be a dress-code violation,” Samantha giggled, Amanda nodding and letting out a soft gasp as Lydia pulled them down, the garment sticking for a moment against her moist folds.

Zack meanwhile, stared for a moment before acquiescing, the boy grinning as Lydia got up just enough to slip her panties off completely, the girl taking a moment to dangle them in teasingly in front of herself.

His eyes going wide, Zack took a deep breath as Lydia grinned teasingly down at him, the boy quickly deciding it wasn't worth pressing any dress code issues. Swallowing hard, he watched as Lydia crawled forward, the girl giggling softly, wetting her lips seductively.

Holding the boy's gaze, Lydia slowly dragged the length of her tongue up along the length of Zack's shaft, the boy's body giving a deep shudder as the sensation shot through him. Grabbing handfuls of grass, Zack groaned through gritted teeth as Lydia kissed the head of his shaft before giving his foreskin a teasing nibble and sucking it into her mouth.

Panting heavily, Zack barely noticed as Lydia pulled her lips away, the girl crawling further along, giggling as she drew closer and closer until she found his lips. “Are you ready for this?” Lydia inquired softly, giving Zack deep kiss, a hungry moan escaping her lips before pulling away, the girl sitting up.

Shuffling back a little, Lydia adjusted her black and green patterned skirt, Zack inhaling sharply as he felt the moist heat of her folds against his throbbing hard shaft.

Oh, I'm so ready!” the boy laughed, taking Lydia's hands, their fingers linking, the girl slowly moving her hips back and forth, rubbing herself firmly against the length of Zack's shaft.

Amanda, meanwhile, swallowed hard as Lydia leaned her head back, the girl's long black hair falling down almost to Zack's legs as she moved her hips. Panting softly, the blond glanced over at Samantha, the redhead watching intently, the girl letting out a soft whimper.

Glancing down, Amanda let out a soft gasp, Samantha's hand was under her skirt, the girl clearly rubbing herself as she watched the two, clearly too enthralled by what was happening to worry about the blond girl's presence.

S-Sam...” Amanda stammered, the redhead jumping a little, turning and staring guiltily at her for a moment before smiling and blushing a little.

Oh, ah... Sorry...” Samantha said nervously, finding it hard to meet Amanda's gaze, her hand slipping away, “Force of habit, I guess.”

Amanda swallowed down her nervousness, the girl shaking her head slowly. “N, no, it's fine...” the girl managed, nibbling her lip, realizing that the redhead did have a point. Their skirts hid what they were doing pretty well, after all. And it wasn't like anyone was around to see them anyway.

Looking up, the two girls stared at one another for a moment, Amanda smiling shyly in a way that Samantha seldom saw. It was cute, she decided, seeing the blond's usually bold and boisterous team captain seeming so flustered and out of sorts.

Reaching over, Samantha touched Amanda's thigh, the blond girl's eyes going wide as the redhead leaned closer. “You can do it too, it's okay. I won't tell,” Samantha giggled, taking half a second to consider her options, “Unless, um, you want some help, that is.”

Amanda inhaled sharply. “Um, what'd you mean...?” she asked nervously, Samantha smiling as she glanced back at Lydia, the girl reaching under her skirt to take hold of Zack's shaft. The boy gasped as she angled it upwards, teasingly rubbing it against her folds before slowly sitting down upon it.

Just a little taste of option B,” the redhead giggled, her smile sly but a little uncertain as she moved her hand lower, touching Amanda's bare knee, “If you're up for it...”

Swallowing hard, Amanda looked up in surprise as she heard Zack moan, Lydia arching her back as she sank slowly down onto his shaft, the girl's body shaking hard, her hand slipping away as her folds stretched around his girth.

Exhaling loudly, Amanda nodded, her body trembling. “S-sure...” she whispered, Samantha giggling again, her hand sliding higher, sliding along the blond girl's firm, smiling at how shapely and firm it was her for age.

Samantha's fingers brushing against Amanda's folds through her panties, the redhead giggled at the hot moistness she felt. Looking back at Zack and Lydia, Samantha smiled, the girl panting softly, her free hand reaching under her own skirt, not wanting to be left out as Lydia pushed herself a little further down, the girl's body squirming hungrily.

W, wait...” Amanda panted, the blond girl smiling a bit shyly as she reached over, her hand touching Samantha's thigh.

Raising an eyebrow, Samantha grinned and giggled, lifting her skirt invitingly, Amanda swallowing down her nervousness, slipping her hand inside, looking to her team mate for approval.

Nodding slowly, Samantha slipped her fingers under the waistband of Amanda's panties, sliding her hand inside, gently cupping Amanda's soft folds. “Woah...” the redhead breathed, giggling as she met Amanda's gaze, the two girls giggling at one another.

Hearing another moan from Lydia, the two glanced over, grinning as they saw that the raven haired girl had sank all the way down, Zack's shaft fully buried inside of her. Rotating her hips, Lydia tilted her head back, once more linking fingers with Zack, the girl laughing a little, her expression blissful.

They'd both wanted that pretty badly, Samantha realized with a mix of amusement and approval, glad to see happy smile on Zack's face, the boy gritting his teeth as Lydia moved her hips. Wishing she should see his shaft sliding in and out of the girl, Samantha whimpered as she felt Amanda's hands slipping into her panties.

Turning back to the blond, the girl pressed her fingers a little more firmly, gently stroking Amanda's folds. “Clara would so envious,” Samantha panted, her team captain grinning in amusement, leaning closer, the girls' noses brushing against one another.

Her heart racing, Samantha held Amanda's gaze for a moment, both girls' fingers moving a little erratically, both of their bodies quivering. Best to make your mistakes when you're young, Samantha reminded herself, the redhead moving closer as she pressed her finger against Amanda's opening.

Gently rubbing against it, Samantha was pleased to see Amanda react with a helpless whimper, the blond girl squirming a bit, her fingers moving uncertainly against the redhead's folds.

Swallowing down her nervousness, Samantha pressing her lips to Amanda's, both girl's bodies quivering, sighing happily, before relaxing a bit. Pulling away, Samantha smiled at Amanda, the girl looking a little overwhelmed for a moment as the redhead kissed her several times.

Her fingers pushing deeper, Samantha smiled as Amanda inhaled sharply, the girl chuckling nervously. “That was... a thing,” the blond panted, her fingers shaking a little as she tried to copy Samantha's movements.

You like this?” Samantha murmured, giggling as she pressed her thighs together, encouraging Amanda not to stop.

The blond girl nodded slowly, glancing at Zack and Lydia, the boy groaning as he sat up, both children's arms wrapping about one another, their lips pressing together hungrily. Their bodies moving together, Zack's hands slid lower, his fingers lifting Lydia's skirt until he could finally take a firm hold of her naked bottom, at last giving a better view of what was happening.

They... they're really doing it, aren't they?” Amanda panted, staring at the sight of Zack's shaft pushing deep between Lydia's folds each time the girl pushed herself down, leaving it glistening wet as she moved upwards.

Samantha nodded, her body giving a deep shudder as a wave of pleasure shook through her. It was tempting to move closer, to help out or at least get a better view, but the girl stayed where she was, moaning happily at the feeling of Amanda's fingers gently caressing her.

He- he's very good at it,” Samantha giggled as Lydia let out a whimpering moan, the girl pressing her lips against Zack's neck, her body shaking harder now, the girl holding him even more tightly.

Amanda nodded, watching as Lydia's movements became erratic, the girl clearly cumming, the boy gritting his teeth, doing his best to thrust up into her. It was intense, somehow infinitely more interesting than anything Amanda had ever seen on the farm.

Her pulse quickening, the blond girl whimpered helpless, Samantha grinning as she felt Amanda's inner muscles squeezing her finger. Watching Zack and Lydia intently, Amanda's free hand grabbed Samantha's arm for support, the girl letting out short whimpering gasps.

Samantha nibbled her bottom lip, slipping her finger from Amanda's folds before pressing it against the girl's clit, making Amanda smile. “Oh, you two...” the blond girl whimpered, turning to press her lips to Samantha's once more, the girl's body shaking, moaning into the redhead's mouth as she came.

Covering the hand on her arm with her own, Samantha gave an affectionate squeeze as she rubbed Amanda's clit harder. The blond girl's body shaking, she gave one final hard shudder, letting out a muffled yelp into Samantha's mouth before all but collapsing against her.

Pulling her lips away, Samantha giggled, slipping her hand out out Amanda's panties so she could hug the girl close, the redhead glancing over at Zack and Lydia, smiling as she saw that Zack was very close.

Kissing Amanda on the forehead as the girl panted and trembled, Samantha giggled softly, slipping her hand under her own skirt to help guide the blond girl's fingers. “Shh, just relax,” Samantha whispered as Amanda tried to murmur something, the redhead not minding so much.

Smiling happily, Samantha watched as Lydia held the sides of Zack's face, kissing the boy desperately, his fingers likely leaving a couple of bruises on the raven haired girl's bottom as he groaned hungrily. It wouldn't be long now, Samantha knew, the redhead's body giving a quiver, loving watching him plough the odd girl.

Adjusting Amanda's fingers, Samantha giggled as she guided them, rubbing her tingling, aching clit, the sensation weirdly intense as she noticed the way Zack's balls tightened deliciously.

Groaning loudly, the boy held still, his body trembling as Lydia pushed her self down hard onto him, her hips rotating, the boy kissing her harder. He came... He came inside of her... Samantha thought to herself, a whimpering whine escaping her lips at the thought, the girl desperately wishing she could lick them both as it happened.

Groaning hungrily, Samantha gritted her teeth, noticing a tiny bit of white goo seeping out from Lydia's folds, oozing slowly across one of Zack's balls. Her body giving a hard shudder, Samantha let out a desperate cry as her body reacted, her arms holding Amanda all the tighter.

Letting out a final grunt, Samantha leaned heavily against the blond, both girls giggling with embarrassed amusement as Zack leaned back, taking Lydia with him, the four children panting, their bodies shaking. For the remainder of lunch, no one felt like moving, the group fortunate enough to not have anyone else wander by while they recovered.

As the bell rang, Samantha let out a weak moan, the girl wishing she could rest longer as Amanda sat up, the girl blushing hard as she glanced around. “Crap, we'd better get going!” she said quickly, glancing back at the redhead with a slightly embarrassed smile, “It um, was a lot of fun, though.”

New team tradition?” Samantha giggled teasingly, Amanda rolling her eyes and smiling with amusement.

Well see,” the blond girl replied, the two untangling from each other as Samantha eyed Zack and Lydia.

I'll hold you to that,” Samantha giggled, crawling across the grass as the couple stirred, Amanda letting out a surprised laugh as the redhead lifted up Lydia's skirt and leaned her face closer.

Sam!” the blond girl exclaimed, covering her mouth and glancing about as Samantha ran the tip of her tongue across Zack's balls, licking up the trickle of sperm that had escaped before running it along where the girl's folds met his shaft.

Inhaling sharply, Lydia looked over her shoulder, her eyes wide. “I cannot begin to express just how much I wish we had more time,” Lydia commented, her eyes wide, slowly lifting herself, Samantha moaning hungrily as she licked and sucked at the back of Zack's shaft, the boy squirming and groaning.

I... I really don't have time for this...” Amanda stammered, the girl nibbling her bottom lip, glancing towards the doors before turning back to watch Samantha.

Moaning hungrily, the redhead giggled as Lydia's folds came free of Zack's shaft, Samantha holding it in place as she gave the raven haired girl a long, slow lick before pressing her lips against them.

Oh... I can see why you love her now...” Lydia moaned, closing her eyes and smiling as she felt Samantha suck hard against her folds, the girl's tongue licking out as much of Zack's sperm as she could.

She really is amazing,” Zack agreed with a chuckle, the boy moaning happily as he felt Samantha suck his shaft into her mouth, the girl giving him several strokes before pulling her lips away and giving him a quick lick.

Lydia raised a curious eyebrow as the three of them got to their feet, Samantha giving her a sly smile. “Oh, it's going to be like that, is it?” the raven haired girl chuckled, giving the redhead an appraising look.

Oh my gosh!” Amanda exclaimed as the two girls held one another and pressed their lips together, the two moaning and giggling as Samantha pushed Zack's cum into her mouth.

It's her new favourite game,” Zack chuckled teasingly, his legs wobbling a bit as he got to his feet as well, the boy walking over to Amanda and brushing her hair back over her ear, “So um, what'd you think? Of ah, all of this, I mean.”

Amanda pursed her lips, watching the girl two girl's kissing for a moment, both of them moaning softly, their lips parting now and then as they moved their heads, trading the boy's semen back and forth for several moments.

It's um, hot, I can't say it's not,” Amanda chuckled nervously, turning back to Zack, “But I'm not sure I want to get in too deep right now. I mean, I kinda wanna take my time a little, you know?”

Zack nodded, smiling fondly as he leaned in and gave the girl a gentle kiss on the lips. “Understandable,” he said softly, “I'll be here when you're ready.”

Amanda took a deep breath, her tummy feeling a bit odd at the look in the boy's eyes, her heart racing as she nodded shyly. “Okay, we really need to get going, though,” she chuckled, glancing at Samantha who sighed softly and pulled her lips away.

Swallowing hard, Samantha grinned at Lydia, the raven haired girl licking her lips and swallowing. “Sarah was right,” the redhead panted, “You really are trouble. The best kind, though.”

Lydia chuckled softly, giving half a shrug. “I do my best,” the girl replied, smoothing out her skirts and fixing her hair, “Anyway, your friend is right. We really need to get going. I don't think our teachers would appreciate us all trying to 'call in sex' this afternoon.”

Laughing, the other children nodded in agreement, the four of them quickly double checking their uniforms before heading back inside. Things were definitely getting interesting, Samantha had to admit, giggling to herself as she realized that they were also getting a bit more complicated...

1