(07) A Little Something Extra
156 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: A Little Something Extra

Sighing heavily Samantha sat down at her desk and booted up her laptop, the girl organizing her homework as she waited for the machine to do to its thing. After a few moments, a notification came up, proclaiming that she had three emails waiting for her.

I wonder if it's fan mail,” Samantha chuckled, glad for the momentary distraction, the girl frowning as she read the headers.

The first two were from the school, one sent to the girls' rugby team specifically and the second sent to the students as a whole with both being CC'd to everyone's parents, of course. The third, though, was sent solely to Samantha and was sent by a name she didn't recognize, but the header was certainly a promising.

'Movie Career Opportunity,' eh?” Samantha chuckled, clicking on it first, half-wondering if it was some kind of weird spam because of her V-Star channel, what she found, though, sent a surge of excitement through the little girl.

Hey there Samantha!

My friend Craig shot me your email over lunch today when I mentioned to him that I'd be needing some extras for my upcoming film. He said you were a joy to work with on the set of that TV show he's on, and sent me a link to your V-Star channel. And I gotta say, you're not just an absolute cutie, you're also pretty charming!

Anyway, the movie I'm working on involves a girls rugby team, which I hear your school has. That's why I've been in negotiations with your your coach regarding having my crew on the scene when your team plays a home game next week.

Now, we'll do our best not to interrupt your game too much, as we'll mostly just be getting some footage of you girls playing, but we'll also need a bit of footage using an actress who will be playing the role of your coach in the film. Don't worry, though, your coach'll still actually be the one leading your team! It's just a bit of good old 'movie magic!'

Samantha found herself grinning, remembering the day she'd met Craig. He had promised to talk to a director friend of his, but it was still fairly surprising and exciting to get an actual offer from him! Taking a deep breath, Samantha continued reading, the next part making her blush a little.

Speaking of, the second scene I have in mind is a little more racy, and I'll need to speak to you and the other girls on your team's parents about it. It's nothing too crazy, but I'll understand if it's not something you'd be willing to do.

Basically, my movie involves a shower scene, which means we're going to need some footage of your team showering. Now, don't worry too much about it, we'll only showing you girls from the shoulders up and the knees down, so I'm hoping it won't be too embarrassing for all of you.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha wondered what the other kids at school would think if they saw that scene. Sure, none of them would actually be seem completely naked in the movie, but they'd still have to be naked to film the scene, right?

Still, the idea was kind of exciting. How many people would be there, anyway? How many strangers would be seeing Samantha and her team naked? Would her parents even be okay with that sort of thing? Samantha laughed, shaking her head, wondering if anyone else on her team would even be comfortable with filming that. Shrugging, the girl kept reading.

Now, there's also another scene I have mind, but I'm still in negotiations regarding how we're going to film it, so don't worry too much about it just yet. However, if all goes well, we are gonna need one of you girls for a slightly bigger role!

Not a staring one or anything, and not with any actual dialogue, but it'll definite put a spotlight on the girl we choose for it. So, keep that in mind, cause from what I've seen, if all goes well, you'd be perfect for it!

Honestly, if this all works out, I could see this being a big break for you. I do couple of indie films a year and I'm always on the look out for up and coming talent, so you never know, if this works out, I may even be willing to give you a speaking role next time!

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to meeting you in person and seeing what you're capable of. Craig speaks very highly of you, which is why I'm sending you this email personally in addition to whatever email your school send you. I suppose I just like the personal touch, and I want my actors and actresses to feel comfortable working with me.

Talk to you soon,

Victor Klein

Samantha couldn't help but grin as she read over the rest, the girl bouncing a little in her seat. The idea of being in an actual movie was exciting enough as it was, but the idea that it could actually lead to further roles, now that was really something!

Zack's gonna go crazy when he finds out about this!” the girl giggled, clicking on the two school emails and giving them a quick read.

Sure enough, both related to the first email, the one addressed to the school as a whole gave a rough overview of what was going to happen. Informing students that a film crew was going to be on site for a week or two and that they were to simply go about their business without interfering or causing problems.

The second one, sent to the rugby team gave a few more details, someone of which were already covered in the personal email, mentioning that the upcoming game would be filmed and some of what happened in it would be in the movie. Not that it meant the game required a specific outcome or anything, so the girls were encouraged to simply do their best as always and try to ignore the cameras as much as possible.

Smirking to herself, Samantha was amused to find that there was no reference to the proposed shower scene, though. “They probably don't want the other girls' parents freaking out just yet,” Samantha giggled, still wondering what her team mates would think of it.

Jumping a little as several chat notifications came through, Samantha grinned in amusement, the other “Little Krakens” sending excited messages amongst each other along with messages from Zack and Evan.

Sending them both a video call request, Samantha glanced at her homework and sighed heavily. Was she even going to have time for that this evening? The girl pondered, the boys popping up almost instantly.

This is our fault, isn't it?” Zack asked rhetorically, the boy grinning broadly.

Actually, I think there's a better question,” Evan replied sagely, the boy pushing his glasses back up his nose with a sly smile, “Will they let you hang out with the camera crew while they're here. They say that making connections in your preferred industry can get you really far!”

Genius as always,” Samantha added with an amused smile as Zack's eyes went wide, the boy nodding quickly.

I should talk to my dad about this,” Zack said quickly, the possibilities running through the boy's head suddenly distracting the boy terribly.

Oh, and you guys should read this,” Samantha added, copying the contents of her personal email to to their text chat and giving them both a moment to read it over.

Um, is this shower scene bit for real?” Evan inquired, his pale eyebrows going up in surprise, Samantha grinning in excited amusement.

I kinda hope so,” she admitted, the girl nibbling her bottom lip and glancing askance, feeling a little nervous despite her excitement, “I mean, I like being naked, right? So it's no big deal for me. Plus, I mean, if I show I'm willing to do that sorta thing, it might open a few doors, right? Aren't there all kinds of movies where actress show their boobs and stuff?”

Zack nodded enthusiastically. “There's websites that compile information on that sorta thing!” he laughed, shaking his head.

Yes, but this movie would have the girl's from Samantha's team,” Evan reminded him with a teasing smile, causing Zack's eyes to widen again, the boy inhaling sharply.

Including those twins?” he inquired eagerly, making Samantha laugh.

Hey, you won't even get to see our butts in this movie!” the girl chided him teasingly, “but, it'll be a fun scene to do, that's for sure.”

Hm. You think Sarah'll go for it, thought?” Evan inquired speculatively, “Or, more importantly, do you think her parents'll go for it?”

Samantha frowned thoughtfully. “Well, I guess the first hurdle's really gonna be my parents, though,” she replied, glancing towards her bedroom door, “But if I can get my mum on board, maybe she can work her charm on the other parents.”

Also, legally they need to have a parent present for that sort of thing,” Zack added, “So that'll probably help the argument a bit.”

Exactly!” Evan agreed with a firm nod, “If there's parents there, clearly everything will have to be on the up and up, right?”

So, no kissing my team mates in the shower then?” Samantha inquired teasingly, the boys both giving her variations of desperately contained excitement at the idea.

Please do that!” Zack managed, the redhead laughing again.

We'll see what happens, okay?” Samantha promised them, sighing heavily as she glanced at her other notifications and her homework, “Anyway, speaking of Little Krakens, I gotta go talk to them about this too... and then get my homework done.”

I feel that,” Zack muttered sympathetically, “But keep us posted okay?”

Maybe even send that director guy an email,” suggested Evan, “See if you can't put in a good word for Zack and maybe get him to talk to your mum. If we can get her in our corner, we'll definitely win!”

Samantha grinned, glad to have such supportive boyfriends. “Okay, enough procrastinating,” she sighed melodramatically, “Time to get things done. We can talk more about this over breakfast.”

The boys nodded, both of them having their own homework to get to as well, the three saying their good-byes before logging off. Quickly replying to a few of the message from her team mates, Samantha went back to the email from the director. Thinking for a moment about what she should say, the girl quickly replied.

Mr. Klein

Thanks for the email, I gotta say I'm very excited to meet you and get started on this project. I actually really like being on camera and I am totally fine with that shower scene idea you have!

I'll need to talk to my parents about it first, but I think they'll be cool with it. I'm also super curious about that other scene you can't talk about yet, but I'm sure it'll be okay. Unless it's completely crazy, I'm sure it'll work out.

One thing I did want to ask, though, is about my friend Zack, his father works with and is a friend of Craig's, and he's crazy in to movie making! So I was wondering if he might not be able check out your set up and maybe tag along. It'd really mean a lot to me!

See you soon,

Samantha

That should do it,” the girl mused, trying to think if there was anything she needed to add before shrugging to herself and hitting send before getting started on her homework, intent on getting it done before dinner...

*****

It was hard to ignore the air of excitement at school over the next few days. Nearly everyone was obsessing over the arrival of the movie crew, with a handful of odd rumours floating about and several students openly wondering if the director might not hold auditions for other roles while he was there. Samantha and her team mates were the most excited for what was to come, of course, the group finding the waiting almost impossible to handle.

On the third day, Samantha was surprised and excited as her coach came by to pull her out of class. Flashing Amanda a grin as she met the blond girl in the hall, the two followed the woman a few classes down to collect the rest of the team.

Is this about the movie?” Samantha asked once everyone had been collected, the team's coach chuckling softly,

Yes, actually, they've been quietly setting up all morning actually,” the woman explained, the girls exchanging curious looks as they arrived outside a classroom near the gym, a sign taped to the door with a warning against entering without permission.

Knocking on the door, the woman smiled brightly as it was immediately answered by a man with a headset who glanced about and gave them all a nod. “Oh good, you're here!” he said quickly, opening the door wider, “the director really wants to talk to you personally.

The girls found themselves grinning as they stepped into the busy classroom, surprised to find that the desks had been cleared out, replaced with various equipment required by the film crew. The bulletin board on the wall was being used for story boarding and a table with refreshments was set up at the back of the room along with a few chairs.

Hey! Glad you could make it!” a tall man with small round glasses called out, grinning as he walked casually past several busy looking crew members.

Oh, no worries, I'm sure my girls were more than happy to get out of their third class early this morning,” the coach said teasingly, “Plus, with the offer you made our school, it's the least we can do.”

The director shrugged, giving the woman a dismissive wave. “Ah, it was nothing,” he chuckled before smiling down at the girls, “Anyway, I'm Director Klein, but you can just call my Victor. Pleased to meet you all!”

Shaking hands with each of the girls in turn, Victor motioned for them over to the group of plastic chairs, waiting for everyone to make themselves comfortable before addressing them.

So, as you all know, we'll be filming your upcoming game against the neighbouring town's team... the ah Selkies, I think they're called, right?” he explained, the girls nodding in agreement, “Right. Well, as was outlined in the email, an actress will be playing the role of your coach in the movie, so we'll need to film a couple of scenes involving that.

We'll be doing it pre-game so it won't interfere with the actual game at all, and we'll be 'move magicking' in a few things to make it seem like she's actually in charge.”

The two adults nodded to one another, the director looking up and smiling as a tall woman with long wavy auburn hair wearing a Little Kraken's jersey walked up beside him.

Ah, speaking of...” Victor chuckled, slipping an arm around the woman who smiled slyly and leaned against the man for a moment, “Girls, meet Veronica Harworth. She'll be your coach in the movie.”

Samantha tilted her head curiously, giving Veronica the once over. She was pretty enough with hazel eyes and a modest bosom, the green track shorts the actress wore showing off her longish athletic legs. Glancing at the other girls, the twins seemed to recognize her, but to Samantha herself the actress was someone entirely new.

Please to meet you, girls,” said Veronica, smiling pleasantly at the team as she took a seat, looking to the director to continue.

Anyway, I've already spoken to your coach about this, but there's another scene I'd like to film as well,” the man explained carefully, glancing at Samantha for a moment, the girl blushing a bit, shrinking down, trying to act innocent, “You may find it a bit embarrassing, though, so I'll understand if you're not up for it.”

Smiling as he waited for the girls to settle down, the group exchanging nervously curious glances. “Basically, what we'd like to do is film a shower scene,” the director explained, the man doing his best to make it seem like a perfectly reasonable request.

Sarah gasped at the idea as the twins covered their faces, giggling and shrinking away a bit. Amanda gave a nervous smile, glancing at Samantha who gave her a helpless shrug as Amy and Clara blushed hard, the girls grinning sheepishly.

Now, don't worry, you won't be naked in the movie,” Veronica added helpfully, the woman giving the girls a reassuring smile as Sarah gave her coach an imploring look, “People will only see you from the shoulders up and knees down, so there's really nothing to be embarrassed about.”

Is this even legal?” Sarah inquired speculatively, the girls' coach giving her a reassuring smile.

Yes, assuming your parents sign the consent forms and the movie doesn't show any of your... more personal bits,” the woman explained, looking a little embarrassed herself.

But, we don't -have- to do it, right?” Sarah inquired, glancing curiously at the director.

Oh, goodness, no!” Victor chuckled, giving a dismissive wave, “Although, if you do agree to it, we will be paying you double for your time.”

The twins stopped giggling, staring at one another for a moment, Amy and Clara sitting up straighter as Samantha waggled her eyebrows suggestively at Amanda who let out a laugh.

Well,” the redhead chuckled, turning to the man as she took a deep breath, “I've got no problem with it.”

Shock of shocks,” Sarah commented with a smirk, the girl glancing nervously askance.

Amanda sat up a little taller, taking a deep breath. “You know what, why not?” the blond girl laughed, shaking her head in amusement, “Never know, could be fun!”

I dunno, it seems a little embarrassing...” Rebecca replied, her sister giving her an imploring look.

Think of the stuff we could buy, though!” Holly insisted, Samantha and Amanda exchanging amused looks as the first twin sighed heavily.

Um, who'd be around when we filmed this anyway?” Clara asked hesitantly.

Leaning back in his seat, the director smiled reassuringly. “Well, there'd be myself, my best camera man, Veronica, your coach and one of your mothers if all goes well,” the man explained, “But in the meantime, we still need get permission forms filled out for this. Best to keep it all on the up and up and all that.”

The girls exchanged glances, Samantha grinning as she quivered with excitement. “Oh, come on, it's not that bad,” she told them, “It can't just be me and Amanda right?”

And me, I'll do it too,” Holly insisted, her sister giving a nervous chuckle.

I dunno, I wouldn't wanna give anyone any weird ideas,” Sarah muttered, glancing askance at Samantha, giving her a meaningful look.

Oh, please, it's just taking a shower after the game,” the redhead replied in amusement, rolling her eyes, “And I mean, at our age, there's still not that much to see, right?”

Sarah winced, shrinking back a bit as Amanda let out a nervous laugh.

Don't worry, the general public won't see anything,” Veronica insisted in a soothing tone, the woman shaking her head in mild amusement, “Plus, it's not going to come out for at least six months, possibly more. I'm sure most of your friends will have forgotten about it by then.”

There's that,” Clara admitted hesitantly, glancing at Samantha for reassurance, the redhead smiling back at her.

But even if we do agree to this, we'd still need our parents' permission, right?” Amy inquired nervously, the adults nodding.

The school won't sign off on it without them being okay with it,” her coach reiterated with a remeasuring smile.

And if not, we can always just use stand ins,” Victor added with a heavy sigh, the man shaking his head sadly, “But honestly, it just won't be the same. Personally, I always try and make my movies as real and visceral as possible. I don't mind using a little movie magic here and there, but I've always been a fan of practical effects. Using stand ins and such, always feels so... fake, you know?”

Samantha found herself nodding in agreement. He did make a good point, she thought, glancing over at Amy. “Although, if you're not up for it, I guess your sister could play both rolls or something,” she teased, the twins laughing for a moment before Amy shook her head.

No, it's fine,” she said hesitantly with a bit of quiet, nervous laughter, “If my sister's going to do it, then I will too.”

Clara took a deep breath. “We're team, right?” she said rhetorically, the girl's voice shaking as she smiled nervously, “That means we should stick together, no matter what, right? So... I guess that means I'm in too.”

Sarah sighed heavily as everyone looked at her. “Okay, fine, sure, whatever,” the girl muttered, shaking her head and rolling her eyes, “As long as no one tries anything weird, I'll do it.”

Okay, it's settled, then!” the director laughed, clapping his hands together and linking his fingers, “Thank you all so much! You have no idea how much every project I do means to me, and I just want every last one of them to be as close to perfect as possible. I owe you all so much!”

The girls all smiled, laughing a bit as a few of them blushed, the director seemed nice enough, and he was certainly passionate about his work as well as his creative vision. Even Sarah had to privately admit that it was just taking a shower. It wasn't anything crazy like running around the park naked or anything, after all.

Okay, so we have about ten minutes until lunch,” the girl's coach announced, glancing at the ancient analogue clock on the wall, “What do you say you all head to the library until then. Can't have you all wandering the halls, after all.”

As the girls nodded, talking excitedly amongst each other, Veronica put her hand hand on Samantha's shoulder. “Sorry, but we had some additional questions for you personally,” she said softly, Samantha glancing at her coach, the woman not noticing, too preoccupied with herding the rest of the team out of the room.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha did her best to smile confidently as she turned to the director, the girl confused as to what it might be about. “Okay, so what do you need to know?” she asked, the man standing up and smiling thoughtfully down at her for a moment.

It's about that additional scene,” he explained, glancing at Veronica who gave a small nod, “I wanted to run it by you first and see how you felt about it, seeing as I believe you're the best candidate for for this role.”

It also means you'll get paid a whole lot extra,” the woman added with a teasing smile, making Samantha laugh at the thought.

Okay, so what is it?” the girl inquired, the director glancing about the room with an uncertain look.

Um, what'd you say we go out to my office,” he said thoughtfully, glancing at Veronica, “Just the three of is. It'll be quieter there, and less embarrassing for you.”

Samantha felt a shiver go through her, feeling a mix of fear and excitement. What could they possibly have in mind? Hopefully nothing too “crazy” as Sarah would say, but the least she could do was hear them out.

Nodding, the girl grabbed up her books and once more tried to affect an air of confidence. This could lead to even bigger roles, she reminded herself, and being in the movies was definitely a great way to garner attention. And money too, the girl supposed.

Okay, lead the way!” Samantha giggled, the adults beaming happily, leading the little girl back out into the hallway before heading down to the main doors.

We moved a couple trailers into the parking lot, but I'm sure you've seen that sort of thing before,” the director explained as the trio made their way in that direction.

Samantha nodded, remembering how things had been on the set the television show she'd been an extra on. “Uncle Steven jokes that sometimes he feels like he lives in them more than he does at home,” the girl chuckled, Veronica giving her an amused smile.

Okay, here we are,” said Victor, opening the door to one of the trailers and ushering the two inside, “It's not much, but it does the job.”

Samantha looked around, finding the trailer to be about what she expected, and not really much different from the one she'd been in previously. What did strike the girl as odd, though, was a camera set up on a tripod pointed at the comfortable looking couch.

Have a seat, I'll get you a drink,” Veronica offered before the girl could question it.

Um, uh, sure,” Samantha replied, frowning suspiciously at the camera as she took a seat at one end of the couch, the director sitting down across from her, giving the girl an appraising look.

So, Craig said you weren't much like other girls he's met in the past,” Victor commented, Samantha letting out a bit a laugh, blushing a little at the thought of what had happened when they met.

Yeah, I'm definitely not as boring as a lot kids my age,” she chuckled, smiling as Veronica handed her and the director glasses of what looked like orange juice before switching on the camera.

Oh, don't worry about that,” Victor chuckled, shaking his head at Samantha's suddenly concerned expression, “We just like to record these things, just so that there's a record in case of any allegations of impropriety come up.”

Samantha nodded sipping her drink as Veronica went back to fetch one for herself. “Makes sense, I guess,” the girl replied, tilting her head curiously as she looked into the camera for a moment.

Anyway, as I said, I need to ask you a few questions to see if you're right for a certain role,” the director explained, Samantha sitting up a bit taller and nodding.

Ask away,” the girl replied with a chuckle, frowning a little as she watched Veronica walk over to lock the door.

Okay, so tell me,” the director said with a sly smile as the redhead took another sip of her drink, “have you ever kissed a girl before?”

Samantha smirked, trying not to laugh. “Um, yeah, actually,” she chuckled, glancing at the camera again, the girl finding herself feeling oddly relaxed, “A couple of times, actually. It's ah, not that big a deal, really.”

Victor nodded, the man smiling approvingly as he got up and moved over, taking a seat next to the girl as Veronica took the spot at the far end of the couch. “Okay, that's awesome,” the man chuckled, eyeing the girl curiously, “But tell me, have you done anything... more with other girls at all?”

Samantha laughed, the girl blushing a bit, the question making her heart race a little. “Um... yeah actually,” she admitted a little hesitantly before taking another sip of her drink, the girl frowning as she suddenly felt a bit light headed.

Okay, that's great, actually,” the director explained, glancing at Veronica for a second before leaning a little closer to the child, “You see, Veronica here, isn't just playing the coach of a girl's rugby team, her character also has a rather dark secret.”

Raising an eyebrow, Samantha nodded, finding herself smiling a little in-spite of herself. “Oh, I know a fair bit about secrets,” Samantha giggled, drinking more of her orange juice, the feeling of well-being she felt deepening.

Good, good,” Victor continued, eyeing her carefully, “Now, Veronica's character secretly has feelings for one of her players. Now, she never has the opportunity to really do much about that, but there's a scene I'd like to do. One where she fantasizes about one of the players on her team.”

Samantha's eyes widened, the girl giggling at the idea, thinking for a moment about Melissa, the young woman she'd met at camp. “So like, it'd be a scene that just takes place in her head, then?” the girl inquired, finding the idea intriguing as the man nodded in agreement.

Exactly, that's why I need a little actress to play out her fantasy,” the director explained, Samantha laughing a little, the girl actually finding the idea kind of interesting, even if it was a bit risky, “You see, in the movie Veronica's character will be secretly watching the girls' shower, and once they leave, she ah, has her little fantasy scene.”

Samantha nodded, her heart racing, the girl finding herself with entirely too many questions. “So like, what would this fantasy involve?” the girl inquired, the director smiling as she didn't immediately reject the idea, “Cause, I mean, there's only so much you could show in the movie, right?”

Victor nodded, sighing heavily. “Sadly, we'll need to film around things quite a bit,” he explained with a soft chuckle, “But it will involve a naked kissing scene, as well as implying that the girl does a little bit more with her coach.”

Veronica chuckled softly, leaning over to smiling at Samantha. “Would you be okay with that?” the actress inquired, Samantha taking a deep breath, the girl blushing.

Wouldn't um, be the first time...” Samantha replied carefully, the feeling of light-headedness returning for a moment, the girl knowing she shouldn't admit such a thing so readily, but deciding it was likely best to be honest.

Victor grinned, the man's hand suddenly sliding up Samantha's thigh. “So you'll do it, then?” the director inquired, the girl giggling, finding the idea weirdly amusing.

Yeah, sure,” Samantha giggled, “I mean, its not like anyone's gonna see anything totally weird right?”

Oh, certainly not!” the director assured her, slipping slowly under the child's skirt, “We do need to be careful to keep the movie legal, after all. Although it may look a little racy at the end. You see, I need you to get down on your knees and pretend to ah, do a few things to Veronica for a little bit.”

Hey, I know about licking out other girls!” Samantha laughed, the girl shaking her head in amusement before finishing off her drink, the girl trying to set it on the small table beside the couch, only to have it fall onto the floor, making her laugh.

Oh, awesome! So, you'd be okay with -actually- licking her out then?” Victor inquired with a grin, the girl inhaling sharply at the idea, her body giving a nervous shiver.

Um... I could... I guess,” Samantha managed, the girl looking away shyly, “But, like, I wouldn't want people to know about it...”

Certainly not!” Victor laughed, shaking his head, “No, sadly for legal reasons, no one can ever know you actually did it. Assuming you choose to, of course.”

Samantha nodded thoughtfully, the girl giving the man a teasing smirk. “So, if I actually do it, instead of just pretending to do it, do I get paid extra?” the girl inquired, the man grinning with amusement.

Oh, most definitely,” Victor replied, the man's hand reaching the top of the girl's thigh, Samantha taking a deep breath, her eyes glancing at the camera.

Um, yeah, I'd be up for that, but...” the girl stammered, starting to feel a little nervous, wondering just where things were actually going, “it's um, almost lunch time, so I really should get going.”

Victor raised an eyebrow, the man chuckling softly, his fingers brushing against the girl's panties, her body giving a quiver as Victor's touch sent a spark of pleasure through the little girl's body.

You could, but if you stay a little longer, I could guarantee you that this won't be your last role,” the man explained, something in his tone making Samantha a little uncomfortable.

So, did you have ah, have more questions for me?” the girl inquired, the two adults chuckles in response.

Oh, a few,” the man admitted, reaching over with his other hand to move an errant strand of hair back over her ear, “but for now, I'd like to see what you're... really capable of.”

Samantha glanced at the camera again. “Um, you mean with that on?” she inquired nervously, having an idea of what he was talking about, but not much liking the idea of it being recorded.

The director chuckled, nodding in response. “Oh, I just like to keep a record of these things,” he explained, glancing at the camera as he started to undo his trousers, Samantha's eyes going wide, the girl nibbling her bottom lip uncertainly.

Uh, I dunno about this,” Samantha replied uncertainly, the girl letting out a soft gasp as Victor took out his half-hard shaft, the man slowly stroking it.

But you're okay with recording a scene with Veronica?” he inquired slyly, raising an eyebrow at the girl, “Don't you like guys?”

Samantha let out a nervous laugh, the girl swallowing hard. He did have something of a point there. “Well, no one's really gonna see anything right?” she asked, the man nodding slowly.

And no one will see this video either,” he explained with a smirk, “Of course, if you want, you can just leave.”

Taking a deep breath, Samantha glanced at the door before turning back to the man's exposed shaft, her body tingling a little as she watched it get hard. “Um, what happens if I do...?” the girl inquired, glancing up to meet the director's gaze.

Clever girl,” Victor chuckled the man's tone becoming more serious, his hand slipping away from her thigh and taking hold of Samantha's wrist, bringing the little redhead's hand over to his shaft, “You're welcome to leave, but if you do, this will be your last role.”

Samantha's eyes went wide, her heart pounding even as she slowly wrapped her slender fingers about the man's thick shaft. “So... if I do this...” Samantha said carefully, taking a deep breath and glancing nervously at the camera again, “You'll get me more rolls, but if I don't... then my career is over?”

The man nodded approvingly. “That's how this business works, kiddo,” he explained, clearly trying to sound as reasonable as possible about it, “You do me a favour and I do you one. You play the game, and you'll go far, but if you walk out that door...”

Oh, I'm not going anywhere,” Samantha finished, her little hand stroking his shaft now, the girl wetting her lips, squeezing her thighs together at the growing need she felt.

Such a reasonable child,” Victor chuckled, turning to Veronica with a smile, “I think she just might work out.”

Oh, I hope so,” the woman replied, smiling hungrily back at the girl, making her blush, “she's very cute. There really aren't enough natural redheads in this business.”

So, you just want me to like, suck your thing then, right?” Samantha inquired, the director letting out a deep moan at the thought.

You really aren't like other girls, are you?” he asked rhetorically, letting go of her wrist and petting her head affectionately, “Now why don't you show me what you can do?”

Frowning thoughtfully at the director's manhood, Samantha smirked a bit as she glanced up at him, a sudden thought coming to mind. “Well, how about this,” the girl inquired slyly, looking up to meet the man's gaze, “I'll suck your thing, and let you record it and even swallow your cum, but you have to let my friend Zack tag along while you guys are filming.”

The director chuckled, grinning in amusement at the little girl. “You drive a hard bargain, Sam,” he replied teasingly.

Samantha smirked, taking a deep breath and slipping off the couch only to pause as her head suddenly swam. “Uhg, what was in that drink?” she muttered, rubbing her forehead with her free hand.

Oh, just a little something to help you relax,” Veronica replied with a soft chuckle, “Among other things.”

Giving the woman a suspicious look Samantha sighed softly, shuffling over on her knees to get in front of Victor, the girl cupping the man's balls as she started stroking his shaft again.

I'm not even gonna ask,” the redhead muttered, dropping her head down and wrapping her lips around the head of the man's shaft at last, the director exhaling loudly at the intense sensation as the little girl started to suck him.

Is she good?” Veronica inquired teasingly as the man dropped his head onto the back of the couch, rolling it towards the woman with a blissful expression, Samantha's hand slowly stroking him, her head bobbing.

Oh, I think she might actually go pretty far in this industry,” Victor replied happily, a groan escaping his lips as Samantha pushed lower, her tongue squirming as she let the end of his shaft tap teasingly against the back of her throat.

Feeling the director take hold of her braids, Samantha tensed, the girl letting out a muffled sound of protest as he pushed her head lower. The man groaning as he entered the twelve-year-old's throat, Samantha let out a whimper, the girl's body shaking as the man moved her head up and down several times before letting her go.

Pulling quickly away, Samantha gasped for breath, the girl panting heavily, glaring at Victor as he grinned with amusement. “A little warning next time, okay?” she chided him, shooting Veronica an annoyed look as the woman laughed.

Your face went so red!” the woman said with a grin, “it was a adorable!”

Whatever,” Samantha mattered, stroking the man's shaft as she took a moment to catch her breath before moving down again, the tip of the girl's tongue teasing the head of the director's shaft, the man moaning happily.

You're really good at this,” he remarked, the girl nibbling at his foreskin, sucking it hard into her mouth as her fingers gently played with his balls, “You must be really popular with the boys.”

Samantha rolled he eyes, not bothering to comment, the girl half-wondering how much of what she was doing the camera could see. Dismissing the thought, she sucked the man's shaft back into her mouth.

While she normally rather enjoyed sucking guys off, Samantha didn't much appreciate basically being forced into it. A movie career sounded terribly exciting, and she could only go so far with V-Star. Sucking off a few guys to further her career did seem like a fair trade, but the director could have at least mentioned how things worked sooner!

Moaning happily as Samantha bobbed her head, Victor panted softly, the man glancing at Veronica. Giving him an amused smirk, the actress checked the camera and nodded slowly. With a grin, Victor petted Samantha's hair affectionately, his hand slipping down to cup her cheek.

Say, are you a virgin by any chance?” he inquired, Samantha's eyes going wide, the girl pulling her lips away and letting out a laugh.

What difference does that make?” she panted, wincing a bit at having moved her head too fast, whatever was in the drink starting to make her vision a tiny bit blurry.

The director grinned, caressing the child's cheek. “Oh, it's very simple,” he explained, “You see, girls who do more than just suck often wind up with the top tier roles. Sure, they still have to prove themselves in front of the camera, but they definitely get moved up the line way quicker.”

Samantha rolled her eyes, trying to ignore the pleasant sensation that went up her spine, the girl shuffling a little uncomfortably against the wet spot in her panties. Whatever they put in her drink clearly did more than just make her light-headed, that was for certain.

I'm sure they do,” Samantha said dismissively with a smirk, trying not to feel too embarrassed by such a direct question.

Oh, yes indeed, they do,” the man chuckled, his hand slipping under the girl's chin, lifting it to meet his gaze, “So, are you?”

Samantha took a deep breath, glancing askance as she pursed her lips. It was getting harder to ignore the growing need she felt, even if the situation was kind of making her uncomfortable. The girl didn't much like being tricked, but it wasn't like he was hurting her or anything...

Um, no...” Samantha muttered, feeling a little embarrassed by the admission, hoping the two would keep the admission to themselves. The last thing she needed was them telling her parents or something.

Cool,” Victor replied with a thoughtful nod, “So, are you okay with doing something more than just sucking my dick? Cause I'd love to give that little pussy of yours a try, especially if you're as good with it as you are with your mouth.”

Samantha inhaled sharply, her cheeks flushing the comment. “Uh, I dunno, I really need to get back to school,” the girl replied hesitantly, wincing a bit as another spark of need shot through her, “My friends are probably wondering where I am.”

Oh, come on, it won't take long,” Victor assured her, Veronica letting out a laugh.

That's nothing to be proud of!” the woman teased, the director giving her a faux-warning look.

Samantha considered things for a moment, the girl continuing to stroke the man's shaft. It was a little on the big side. Definitely larger than others she'd had so far. Would it hurt going in? The girl pondered.

Look, we didn't agree to that, okay?” Samantha said quickly, “I can get you off just as easily this way.”

Sighing softly as the director glanced at her meaningfully, Veronica got up and searched through a nearby drawer, the woman returning with a handful of money. “How about if we make it worth your time?” the actress inquired, sitting on the couch beside Victor and waving the five twenties in front of Samantha's face.

Her eyes going wide, Samantha's heart raced. That was an awful lot of money for a twelve-year-old to have she thought, suddenly remembering something Seth had said. Sex for money. That's what the waitress at the Three Wolves Tavern allegedly did.

Um, but isn't that like...” the girl began, struggling to remember the word, “Prostitution?”

The two adults laughed a little, shaking their heads. “Now where does a little cutie like you learn a word like that?” Victor inquired, Samantha swallowing hard and glancing away.

You know, you could get in a lot of trouble if that video you're making gets out, right?” she said carefully, needing a moment to think about things.

Oh, most definitely!” the director replied with a nod, “that's why you don't need to worry. I'd never let that video fall into the wrong hands. Seriously, I'm a professional, you can trust me.”

Samantha laughed nervously. If it was just for the director's private collection it wasn't that bad, she supposed. And given how many laws he was currently breaking, he certainly had a lot of incentive to keep it that way.

Um, okay, but... You probably shouldn't cum inside of me, okay?” she replied a little nervously. It was only a matter of time, she knew. It was amazing to feel the hot flood of a guys semen inside of her as he came, but Samantha was getting dangerously close to where such a thing was terribly dangerous.

The director sighed, rolling his eyes as he reached into her pocket of his trousers. “Okay, I'll use one of these, okay?” he offered, Samantha's eyes going wide at the small blue packet, never having actually seen a condom in person before.

Yeah, but we're only give you eighty, though,” Veronica chuckled, dramatically slipping one of the bills away from the rest, the little redhead rolling her eyes.

Whatever,” Samantha said with a smirk, trying to hide her nervousness. Was she rally going to go through with this? It would be a new experience, that was for sure. Would it still feel as good with the condom on, though?

Good, good,” Victor chuckled, wasting no time in unwrapping the condom and rolling it down his length, the girl watching in fascination, “Now then, about that pussy...”

Samantha sighed heavily, looking up at Veronica, the girl holding out her hand with a raised eyebrow. “You really are cut out for this business, aren't you!” she laughed, placing the money in the child's hand, Samantha quickly tucking it into the pocket of her skirt.

Okay...” the girl breathed, swallowing down her uncertainty as she reached under her skirt, “Just... don't do anything weird, okay?”

Getting to her feet, Samantha reached under her skirt and did her best to pull down her panties without showing the camera anything. Shifting her hips a bit, Samantha looked over her shoulder and frowned at Victoria as the woman let out hungry moan.

Weirdo,” Samantha muttered, the adults chuckling at the child as she crawled up onto the couch, straddling the man as he reached over and hiked up her skirt, giving the camera a full view of the action.

Blushing a bit at how exposed she was, Samantha took a deep breath and slowly lowered herself until she felt the head of the man's shaft against her folds. Meeting Victor's gaze, Samantha took hold of the man's shoulders and pushed herself lower, the girl wincing a bit as the thick head of shaft spread her folds apart.

Uhg, you're kinda big, you know that, right?” she muttered, the man chuckling softly, his eyes sparkling with hunger and pride.

And you are very wet,” he replied, reaching out with a finger to tease Samantha's folds, the girl jumping a little, her body quivering as his finger slid up to her clit, “Now why don't you keep going. You can do it. Just think of all those roles you'll get.”

Sighing softly, Samantha nodded, the girl gritting her teeth, inhaling sharply as the man's finger rubbed slow circles against Samantha's hard clit, her body hungry to feel his shaft inside of her despite her hesitation.

Pushing herself lower, the girl gasped as the head of his shaft slid inside of her, stretching her a little wider than Samantha was accustomed to, making her grimace a bit.

Uhg, yeah, you're big,” Samantha panted, the girl panting softly from the exertion, taking a moment before moving again.

You'll get used it,” the director told her, his fingers making sure to bunch up more of Samantha's skirt, not wanting the camera to miss anything.

Nodding slowly, Samantha wince a bit as she pushed down, the shaft slowly spreading her insides apart, sending a wave of pleasure through her along with tiny sparks of pain. Stopping after a moment to catch her breath, Samantha gripped the director's shoulders tighter, glancing back at the camera.

She couldn't deny that having it there was kind of a turn on. The danger of the video existing presented was pretty high, all things considered. What if the director went back on his word? What if he put it out on the internet and blurred out his face or something? What if the kids at school saw it?

Taking a deep breath, Samantha let out a deep moan, sinking further down onto the man's shaft, gravity doing its work, the child's slender frame letting out a deep shudder.

Almost there!” Veronica chuckled encouragingly, “Come on, Sam, you can do it!”

Oh shut up...” Samantha replied with a bit of a laugh, the girl a moment to catch her breath before pushing lower. Closing her eyes tightly, the girl soon felt the head of the man's shaft soon pressing uncomfortably against the back of her passage.

Letting out a soft, uncomfortable grunt, Samantha felt her inner muscles clench, squeezing the adult shaft tightly, small her body trying to push back against him. “Uhg, you're too deep...” the child managed, the man just chuckling at the comment.

Then start moving,” he told her, tucking the hem of the girl's skirt into its waistband to keep it out of the way, “You want earn that money, don't' you?”

Samantha sighed, he wasn't wrong. A deal was a deal. Plus, she really rather liked the idea of future movie roles. V-Star was great and a lot of fun, but being in movies? That was an entirely other level. And, it wasn't like Samantha didn't enjoy sex, after all. Plus, no one would really know what she did to further her career. Least of all her parents, so why not enjoy it?

Taking a deep breath, Samantha smiled, her body was tingling a bit, her uniform feeling a little uncomfortable. Probably whatever they put in my drink, she reminded herself before starting to move her hips, the girl wincing a bit as the man's shaft pushed and pulled against her inner-walls.

There you go, that's a good girl!” Veronica laughed, the woman leaning over to get a better view before giving Samantha's small, round bottom a firm slap, the girl jumping a bit.

Hey!” Samantha exclaimed, the director laughing, his large hands slipping around to take a firm hold of the girl's bottom, squeezing it appraisingly, making her body quiver a little.

Mmm, that is one fine ass you have, love,” Victor murmured, Samantha blushing a little, secretly enjoying the compliments.

Yeah, well, don't get any funny ideas about it,” she told the man as sternly as he could, the director flashing her a grin.

Oh, don't worry,” he chuckled, glancing down to watch as his shaft moved slowly in and out of the girl, her folds stretched wetly around its girth, “I'm enjoying this little pussy entirely too much!”

Samantha smirked smugly, the girl doing her best to give him a squeeze, her muscles hurting a little, still not used to a man of his size, even if she was crazy wet.

Is um... is this gonna make you cum?” Samantha inquired a little hesitantly, remembering the camera again, Victor exhaling loudly, the man shaking his heads slowly as he smiled in amusement.

Keep saying things like that and I just might,” he chuckled, pulling the girl downwards and holding her in place for a moment, the man groaning as Samantha let out an uncomfortable whimper, scrunching up her face as she felt the head of Victor's shaft grind against her cervix for a moment.

Gasping as the man let her move again, Samantha gave him a dark look. “Hey, I'm only twelve, you know!” she chided, Victor smiling knowingly up at her, not bothered in slightest by the child's chastisement, “You should really be more gentle.”

Have you taken a lot of cocks?” Veronica inquired teasingly as she watched the two with interest, Samantha glancing askance, trying to decide what actually counted for a moment.

Only a couple,” she replied with a shrug, wondering if being taken in the butt counted in this case.

Mmm, explains why you're so deliciously tight,” Victor said with a smirk, Samantha inhaling sharply, the girl's body tensing as she let out a soft, embarrassed whimper.

Sh- shut up...” the girl muttered, looking away and trying to ignore how nice his large hands felt on her bottom, gently caressing its firmness, squeezing now and then.

Don't you like compliments?” the man teased, urging the girl to move a bit faster as her inner muscles relaxed more.

Not like that...” Samantha said softly, bowing her head, “It... it makes me feel funny, okay?”

Victor nodded with a satisfied smile, knowing he was getting to her. “But I bet the boys like it, don't they?” he inquired, the girl pursing her lips.

Kinda...” Samantha admitted, feeling rather vulnerable. This man held her career in his hands as well as her bottom. She wasn't super comfortable with such weird questions, but the girl knew she had answer. Otherwise he might not hold up his end of the deal.

Okay, you know what would get me really close right now?” the man inquired teasingly, the girl giving him a hesitant but curious look, “Open up your blouse. Let me see what you've got.”

Samantha let out a soft laugh, the girl shrugging a bit as she started unbuttoning her top. “There's not much to see,” she admitted, glancing over at Veronica's firm looking bosom, finding it hard not to feel a little inadequate.

That's okay,” Victor chuckled, the girl continuing to move her hips as she undid her blouse, leaving her dark green tie where it was, “I rather like variety.”

Samantha giggled softly, her body giving a little shudder as she got used to the man's girth, the little waves of pleasure each time she pushed down against him starting to get to her.

Wetting her lips, Samantha undid the last few buttons and pulled her blouse open, the director grinning at her small pink nipples set against the schoolgirl's alabaster skin.

Beautiful,” the director moaned hungrily, his hands slipping from the girl's bottom to slide slowly up Samantha's flat tummy, the girl exhaling slowly at the sensation, her body quivering as her inner-walls gave him a firm squeeze, “You like that?”

Samantha swallowed hard before giving a small nod, her emerald eyes going wide as Victor's fingers touched her nipples, gently caressing them. Holding her gaze, the man smiled confidently, his eyes seeming to look directly into her soul as he gave the child's nipples a firm squeeze.

Closing her eyes, Samantha gritted her teeth, letting out a soft yelping whimper as the man twisted them slightly. “N, not so hard...” Samantha managed, the girl panting harder now. It had felt good, but it also hurt a bit but strangely she wasn't sure how she felt about it.

I just want you to feel good, love,” the director murmured, leaning forward, his hands sliding around to hold Samantha's back as the tip of his tongue traced slow circles around her hard little nipples.

Samantha closed her eyes, gripping the man's shoulders tightly, her body quivering. It was getting more and more difficult to ignore how he was making her feel, even if she stubbornly didn't want to, it seemed likely that the man might make her cum before he did.

One of the director's hands sliding lower, Samantha squirmed a bit, whimpering as she felt his hand grab her bottom again, his index finger teasingly running up and down the line between her cheeks.

H, hey, I... I said no weird stuff,” Samantha managed, nibbling her bottom lip as the man kissed his way over to her other nipple, his finger pushing down until it pressed against her opening, making slow, teasing circles against it.

Mmm, but I want to make you feel good,” Victor murmured, sucking hard against the little girl's nipple for a moment, “Don't you want to cum?”

Samantha whimpered, her hips almost moving of their own accord as the tip of the man's finger pushed inside of her, sending a wave of sensation through the girl's body that she could hardly ignore.

N... no...” Samantha managed, the man chuckling, kissing her nipple and giving it a lick.

Well, that's just too bad, now isn't it?” he teased, the girl letting out a whimpering moan, the man's finger gently fingering her bottom as his shaft started to slide more easily in and out of her.

Uhg... Just... cum already...” Samantha grunted, the girl lowering her head and gritting her teeth, the director's shaft feeling entirely too good. His hand gripping the child's bottom tighter, the man pushed his finger deeper, sending waves of sensation through the girl that were impossible to ignore.

Oh no, not yet, love,” Victor chuckled, the man's body giving a deep shiver, clearly enjoying the feeling of being inside of her, “You're way too cute not to make cum.”

Samantha whimpered, groaning as her body quivered, aching for release, the man lifting his head and pulling her closer, kissing and nibbling the little girl's neck. It all felt entirely too good, and it was getting late. If they didn't hurry, Samantha wouldn't have time for lunch at all.

J-jerk...” the girl managed, pressing her head against Victor's shoulder, his free hand gripping her shoulder, guiding Samantha's body, the girl's hips shifting almost of their own accord.

Moaning hungrily, the director urged the girl to move faster, his own hips bucking, shoving his adult shaft into the child as hard as he could. Hearing Samantha let out a long, whimpering whine, the man grinned, the girl was so close, her inner walls squeezing him tightly.

There was nothing Samantha could do now, she was light-headed with pleasure, her whole body tingling, crying out to be touched, desperately needing release. Gripping the man's shoulders tighter, Samantha groaned hungrily, the girl panting desperately as it all overwhelmed the little girl despite her protests.

Tossing her head back, Samantha let out a long, desperate cry, her body shaking hard, the man holding her tightly as she squirmed. Completely lost in her orgasm, Samantha's desperate cries made Victor smile, the two adults exchanging pleased glances.

She's going to go far,” Veronica observed, smiling approvingly as the girl bounced up and down on the director's shaft, her body practically moving on its own as she panted and grunted, her orgasm lasting for several long moments.

Mmm, yeah, she's just perfect...” Victor moaned as Samantha started to calm down, the girl shuddering as her movements slowed, the man lifting his head and turning to the actress, “But I think she's ready for something a little more. Give me hand, okay?”

The actress nodded, getting up and helping the man move Samantha off of him, the little girl too overwhelmed, too lost in ecstasy to really have much awareness of what was happening to her. Moaning out a soft protest, Samantha was carefully moved onto the couch, the director lifting up her bottom, dragging the girl onto her knees.

You ready, honey?” Victor inquired teasingly, Samantha letting out a soft whimper into the couch cushion as the man rolled down the condom, yanking it off with an audible snap.

She's gonna be pissed,” the actress chuckled as she moved over to adjust the camera, trying to get just the right angle.

Oh, she'll get over it,” the director chuckled, moaning hungrily as he rubbed the now fully exposed head of shaft against Samantha's wet, soft entrance, his other hand caressing the child's firm bottom, “Besides, I'm not wasting this opportunity.”

With a hungry groan, Victor pushed himself forward, his thick shaft spreading the twelve-year-old's folds wide around it, Samantha lifting her head and letting out a startled cry.

Her eyes crossing, the girl grabbed the arm of the couch, letting out a whimpering groan as the man filled her completely, her body shaking hard, eagerly accepting his manhood, the little redhead not yet noticing that he'd removed the thin barrier between them.

Exhaling loudly, Victor rolled his head back as he started slowly moving his hips, the man closing his eyes and focusing on the sensation. “Oooh, she feels so good...” he moaned, the little girl gripping the couch arm tighter, slowly lifting her head, her voice quavering as she panted.

Well, she is only twelve, so she must be pretty tight,” Veronica said teasingly, smiling at Samantha's expression, the girl clearly not capable of thinking clearly, the drink she'd had mixed with her own carnal bliss making it almost impossible to think.

Oh, you have no idea...” the man chuckled, groaning softly as he gripped Samantha's bottom tighter, looking down to watch his thick shaft penetrate the child again and again, “Seriously... we should have some auditions. See if any of the other girls have what it takes.”

Veronica smiled, nodding thoughtfully as Victor picked up his pace, no longer holding back, eager to finish what he started. “Well, they do have a drama class at the high-school,” the actress noted with a sly smile, “And you know how drama girls are.”

Samantha whimpered as the director gave her bottom another hard slap, his other hand wrapping about her braids, pulling her head up. The sharp pain clearing her head somewhat, Samantha looked over her shoulder at the man, frowning in dazed annoyance.

Uhg... I, I better get better roles for this!” the girl groaned, letting out a gasp as the man gave her hair a sharp tug, his heavy balls slapping loudly against the twelve-year-old's thighs.

Oh, you will!” the director managed, straining a bit as the girl's inner-walls gripped him tighter, Samantha grunting and gasping, her excitement rising again despite her annoyance.

She wasn't sure if it was just the man's sexual prowess, or whatever was in her drink, but it hardly mattered. Even as the head of the man's shaft slammed hard again and again into her cervix, it only hurt a little. If anything, the sparks of pain only intensified the pleasure the girl felt.

The director grinned broadly, sweating from exertion as he pushed the little girl towards another orgasm. “You gonna cum again, sweety?” Victor teased, Samantha gritting her teeth and closing her eyes tightly.

N- no!” she gasped defiantly, groaning as the director slapped her bottom again, sending a jolt of pleasure through the child's body. There was no resisting now, Samantha knew. Whether it was whatever was put in her drink or just puberty starting to hit her hard, the girl was going to cum again and there was nothing she could do about it.

Looking over at the camera, Samantha groaned helplessly as she saw that Veronica was now holding it, the woman zooming in on the child's face for a moment. “This... better stay private!” the girl managed, the actress smiling with amusement.

They'd be bigger trouble than she would be if they didn't, though, Samantha reminded herself. Even then, though, the girl wasn't anywhere near ready to have her face out on the internet doing this sort of thing. Maybe one day, though... she found herself thinking before dismissing the thought.

Just relax and enjoy it,” the woman giggled with amusement, Samantha closing her eyes again and letting out a whimpering groan, her body shaking again, the intense pleasure making her mind feel foggy, the girl barely able to think.

Finally simply giving in, Samantha cried out, throwing her head back as her hips bucked back against the man's hard thrusting, the child's body hungrily milking the adult man's shaft, instinctively trying to draw out his seed.

Oh-! Oh fuck-!” Victor groaned through gritted teeth, the man unable to hold back, letting out a hard grunt as he suddenly exploded inside of the little redhead.

Thrusting madly, the director refused to stop, Samantha groaning and gasping, the girl too lost in pleasure to remember what the sudden rush of white hot fluid inside of her meant.

For several moments, it didn't matter, the head of the adult man's shaft pushing hard against the entrance to her young womb felt entirely too good. The pressure causing some of his seed to ooze back along his shaft as much of it forced its way inside, the man's sperm driving deeper in a desperate attempt to impregnate the little girl.

Only as she started to calm down, the redhead panting and sweating, half-wishing she'd taken her clothes off, did Samantha realise what had happened. The man behind her was groaning and leaning forward, his hands pressing against her chest, toying with her nipples as kissed the back of her neck, refusing to pull his still twitching manhood from her.

W- wait...” Samantha panted, feeling a trickle of sperm running hotly down her inner thigh, “Did... did you just cum in me?”

Her eyes widening as the two adults laughed, the girl shook her head slowly. “But... but the condom...” Samantha managed as Veronica zoomed in on her face again.

He took it off,” the woman told her, grinning at the child's half-angry, half panicked expression.

Have you had your period yet?” Victor murmured with amusement, Samantha's body giving a deep shiver.

N... no, but, I dunno how much longer I have,” the girl replied, the man's shaft still throbbing inside of her, Samantha's inner muscles contracting now and then, milking out every last drop of his seed they could, “My aunt... she says it won't be much longer, though. I, I gotta start being more careful now.”

The director chuckled softly, giving the girl a firm hug as he gave her nipples a squeeze before slowly lifting himself up. “It's okay, don't worry about it,” he murmured, panting softly as he gave the actress a nod, “We can't have our little investment getting pregnant, now can we? Well, at least not yet.”

Giving him an annoyed, but curiously look, Samantha's emerald eyes went wide as Veronica stepped closer, the woman opening a small pill bottle. “Here, just have one of these,” the woman said softly, smiling reassuringly, “It'll take care of any problems you might have.”

Samantha looked down at the little pill in the woman's palm, her body trembling as the child imagined the man's sperm swimming about inside of her, eager to find the first ovum her body released.

That better not be some other weird drug,” she told Veronica with a bit of a shudder, taking the pill as the actress chuckled softly.

No, no, we take our jobs very seriously around here,” the woman told her, taking the pill between her fingers and pushing them against Samantha's quivering lips, “We like to have our fun, but we also don't like to take too many chances.”

Samantha winced at the bitter flavour, but swallowed the pill anyway. If it really would keep any accidents from happening, it was worth a bit of discomfort. It was certainly way better than the alternative!

Okay...” Victor sighed, the man slowly pulling his shaft out, Samantha wincing and letting out a soft grunt, her body quivering at the sensation, a glob of semen falling down onto the couch making the director laugh, “Now how about you come over here and clean this mess up?”

Samantha sighed heavily, the girl rolling her eyes, her legs shaking as she crawled off the couch and slowly got to her feet. “Uhg, get her to do it!” the girl muttered, before turning to the director with a sly smirk, “Unless you've got something to make it worth my while that is.”

The director grinned, nodding in approval. “You'll reach the stars, kid. I guarantee it!” he chuckled as the girl pushed down her skirt and did up her blouse, “Anyway, thanks for coming by. I'm looking forward to working with you.”

As am I!” Veronica agreed, Samantha letting out a small laugh in-spite of herself, the girl sighing heavily as she glanced about the room one final time, frowning at her crumpled up panties on the floor.

Well in for a penny and all that,” the redhead replied with a shrug and a small smile, deciding to leave the two a little souvenir, “Just ah, warn me next time you guys wanna do something weird, okay?”

No worries!” Victor laughed, shaking his head as the girl touched her stomach, remembering that she didn't have much time for lunch, “See you soon!”

Samantha nodded as she unlocked the door and stepped back out into the thankfully cooler air. Taking a deep breath, Samantha thought about things for a moment as she headed to the cafeteria.

There was a lot more to the movie industry than she'd thought, but it wasn't like the girl didn't really enjoy sex, so it really wasn't that bad. As long they kept things a secret, there shouldn't be a problem Samantha reasoned. Shrugging to herself, the girl quickened her pace, not wanting to have to spend the rest of the day hungry...

*****

Zack frowned thoughtfully as he made his way through the cafeteria, the boy casting his gaze about, his heart leaping each time he spotted one of the hand-full of other redheads the school had to offer. Finally spotting Lydia, the boy walked over and sat down across from her, the girl glancing up at him with a sly smile.

You know,” Lydia said in a slow, thoughtful tone, “I don't think your friend Sarah likes me very much.”

Zack sighed heavily, nodding thoughtfully as he sat down across from her. “Yeah, I think you two are like opposites or something,” he replied, meeting her gaze and giving the girl a teasing smile, “Personally, I think you're entirely lickable. Oh, I mean likeable.”

Lydia let out a snort of laughter, rolling her eyes despite her smile. “Well, at least someone appreciates me,” she replied with a faux-helpless shrug.

Oh, I more than appreciate you,” Zack chuckled teasingly, the boy taking another look around, spotting Amanda getting up from another table, the girl casting him quick a smile, “But what I'd really like to know, is what happened to Samantha.”

Lydia raised an eyebrow. “Curiouser and curiouser,” the girl pondered, glancing over at the tall blond girl as she approached, “You two are usually pretty inseparable.”

Zack nodded in agreement, only half-tasting his food as he pondered the situation. “Now I kinda know how Evan feels,” he sighed softly, Lydia giving him a sly smile.

Yes, but he has that adorable Maegan girl to keep him company for now,” she reminded him with a thoughtful look, “Honestly, I wouldn't mind getting to know her a bit better myself.”

Zack grinned, remembering to swallow. “I think I'd pay to see that!” he laughed, Lydia giving him half a shrug and a bemused smile.

I have been running short on ideas for new videos for my channel,” she admitted, causing Zack almost choke for a second.

Swallowing hard, the boy cleared his throat. “You don't um, have 'another' channel, do you?” Zack inquired, glancing about and lowering his voice as he leaned forward, “Like on a site called 'Talking to Strangers' maybe?”

Lydia chuckled softly, her pale green eyes heavy-lidded as her smile broadened. “Maybe...” she replied teasingly, glancing up as Amanda suddenly sat down next to Zack, the boy jumping a bit in surprise.

I'm not interrupting you two, am I?” the blond girl inquired, glancing at them both with an amused expression.

Oh, just conspiring,” Lydia replied with a dismissive wave.

To commit lunch,” Zack agreed with a grin, making Amanda laugh a bit, “Anyway, have you seen Sam? She's not the sort to break with tradition without telling anyone.”

Amanda nodded. “Yeah, apparently the movie people wanted to talk to her about something,” she explained with a shrug, stealing one of the boy's fries, “Kinda odd that she'd be gone this long, though.”

Wait, movie people?” Zack asked, sitting up straighter, his eyes going wide, “You mean they're here already?”

Yeah, they snuck in this morning while we were all in class,” Amanda explained with a shrug, “I guess they didn't want us getting in the way and being a bother or whatever.”

Zack nodded, his excitement rising. “That means they'll be filming soon, right?” he inquired eagerly.

Seems likely,” Amanda replied, meeting Lydia's gaze, “They might even be taking auditions, you never know.”

Lydia chuckled softly. “Well, I have heard things about the industry that does make it tempting to inquire,” she replied cryptically, her smiling making the blond girl blush a little.

I'm not really interested in being in front of the camera myself, but you think they'd let me take a look at their set up, though?” Zack asked, Amanda giving a shrug.

You could just ask,” she replied with a teasing giggle, “I mean, you could always say that you're Samantha's movie producer and you wanna make sure she's being properly taken care of.”

Hey, it's not that far from the truth,” the boy said with a grin, “Who do you think does all her editing and stuff?”

You could probably start charging people for that,” Lydia added helpfully, glancing about the crowded hall, “I mean, there's at least a dozen or so girls who have V-Star channels in this town. Probably be more as they see their friends growing in popularity.”

That just means Samantha'll have to up her game to stay on top!” Zack laughed, glancing between the two girls with a sly smile, “But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to help out my friends if they need a camera man or an editor or whatever.”

I'm not that creative,” Amanda confessed, the girl glancing about before lowering her voice and adding, “But I could use of someone to help promote my future rugby career.”

Zack smiled at the girl, slipping a hand under the table and resting in on the her knee, Amanda blushing a bit and taking a deep breath. “I wouldn't even charge you,” he promised slyly, the boy's hand sliding higher, finding he rather liked the shape and feel of the blond girl's thigh.

Giggling softly, Amanda slid her hand over Zack's giving him an approving squeeze. “I'll definitely keep that in mind,” she replied, smiling contentedly for a moment before frowning thoughtfully, “But you're right, it does seem weird that Samantha's taking so long. Think we should go see if we can find her?”

Zack nodded, caressing the girl's leg a final time before reluctantly slipping his hand away. “Not a bad idea,” he replied, the two getting to their feet and glancing at Lydia, the girl smiling knowingly.

Have fun you two,” she chuckled teasingly, Zack raising an eyebrow as Amanda let out a nervous chuckle, Lydia's expression saying more than her words could.

Okay then, see you in class,” the boy replied, the two heading towards the door.

I think she's got the wrong idea about us,” Amanda chuckled, glancing over her shoulder as the two stepped back into the hall.

Does she, though?” Zack inquired, smiling slyly at the girl.

Amanda smirked, chuckling softly. “I dunno, I wouldn't wanna come between you and Lydia,” the girl teased, Zack giving her a sheepish grin.

Hey, I told you I was in a complicated relationship,” he replied, Amanda smiling slyly at him before taking the boy's hand.

I have to admit, it was kinda... interesting, what happened the other day,” she admitted, Zack quickly checking to make sure the two were alone in the hallway.

Between me and Lydia, you mean?”

Amanda nodded, nibbling her bottom lip as she looked up into his eyes. “Yeah, you didn't even hesitate,” the girl replied with a bit of a nervous chuckle.

Well, it's hard to refuse an offer like that when you've got two beautiful girls making out with each other right in front of you,” Zack admitted, brushing the girl's hair back over her ear before cupping her cheek affectionately.

Amanda cleared her throat, blushing as she glanced askance, giving a nervous grin as Zack stepped closer, the girl's back pressing against the wall. “I didn't expect things to go... quite so far,” the blond girl admitted, “Honestly, I hadn't really thought about that sort of thing until like, the other day.”

Zack nodded, caressing the girl's cheek, Amanda leaning into his hand. “But you were cool with it, right?” he inquired, stepping closer, the girl's eyes going wide as she looked up at him.

Y, yeah,” Amanda chuckled, grinning nervously, the girl finding it hard to meet his gaze, “It was a lot fun, but at the same time, I... I kinda envied Lydia.”

Smiling back at her, Zack chuckled softly leaning closer to brush his nose against hers. “Well, I guess I'll just have to fix that,” the boy said with a grin, Amanda taking a deep breath, the girl grinning nervously.

Do you spend every lunch hour trying to get into girls' panties?” she asked teasingly, Amanda's eyes going wide as she felt the boy's free hand slip under her skirt, his hand caressing her upper thigh again.

Only the really pretty ones,” Zack murmured, brushing his lips against Amanda's, the girl's body quivering.

Her breath quickening, Amanda smiled teasingly. “Careful now, compliments do tend to go to my head,” she softly, Zack chucklingly as he gave her several light kisses.

Hm. So all I have to do to get you to let me have my way with you is to remind you how pretty you are, then?” the boy inquired teasingly, his fingers slipping through the blond girl's thick, golden locks.

Amanda rolled her eyes, her hands slipping around his waist. “Wait, are you trying to take advantage of me?” she inquired slyly, Zack giving the girl a faux-hurt look.

Oh, as if I'd ever do something like that!” the boy replied with a grin, glancing thoughtfully askance for a second before meeting her gaze and chuckling softly, “Of course, if you were to follow me into that class room over there, I can't be held responsible for what happens.”

Her eyes going wide, Amanda gave him a tight-lipped smile, her heart racing, the girl desperate not to appear over-eager. “You do know those doors don't lock, right?” Amanda inquired a little nervously, the boy stepping back, slipping away from her with a sly grin.

Shrugging, Zack boy side-stepped to the door and pushed it open. “Honestly, I've actually found that makes things more fun,” he confessed, waggling his eyebrows at the girl before slipping inside.

Taking a deep breath, Amanda glanced around. A couple of younger children were visible further down the hall, but it was unlikely they'd noticed her. Giggling softly, the girl moved to the door, her hand shaking as she pushed it open, knowing full-fell what she was getting into.

Glad you could make it,” Zack chuckled teasingly, his hands taking hold of Amanda's hips, the boy giving her a quick kiss.

I guess I just like to finish what I started,” the girl replied a little nervously, pushing the door closed with her foot, her arms wrapping about him.

Nodding in agreement, Zack chuckled softly as he kissed her again. Giggling softly, Amanda let the boy turn them both around before backing slowly towards the teacher's desk. Feeling her bottom press against it, Amanda giggled as Zack encouraged her to sit up on it.

Flashing her a grin, Zack slid both hands up Amanda's thighs, his fingers slipping under the waistband of her panties as he leaned in closer to kiss the girl. Amanda's eyes going wide, the boy chuckled as he tugged her panties downwards, encouraging the girl to lift her bottom for a moment.

Um, you sure about this?” Amanda chuckled nervously, Zack's confidently sly smile making her heart flutter.

Hey, you followed me in here,” the boy replied teasingly, kissing her again as he pulled the garment down over her knees, “I told you I can't be responsible for what happens now.”

Swallowing hard, Amanda did her best to keep still as Zack pulled her panties down off her feet, tossing them dramatically onto a nearby desk. He wasn't wrong, she knew, the girl letting out a whimper as his hands slid back up her legs again, lifting her skirt higher.

Moaning happily, Zack knelt down, Amanda's eyes going wide as he brushed his cheek against the soft skin of her thighs. “So sexy...” the boy moaned, making her blush, Zack kissing Amanda's legs several times as he moved higher.

Oh wow...” Amanda whimpered, her fingers running through the boy's chestnut hair, Zack sighing happily as he lifted the girl's skirt, revealing her fully to him.

Meeting her gaze with a confident smile, Zack paused, savouring the moment before slowly dragging the flat of his tongue across Amanda's folds. The girl letting out a long, surprised gasp, her fingers tugging at the boy's hair as her free hand gripped the edge of the teacher's desk.

Letting out a soft, hungry moan, Zack caressed the girl's folds with the tip of his tongue, savouring the moment as he smiled to himself. Squirming a bit, Amanda leaned her head back, moaning softly, her breath quickening at the sensation.

Wh- where'd you learn to do that?” Amanda managed, Zack chuckling in response, pressing his tongue between the girl's folds as they stared to moisten.

Closing her eyes, Amanda slipped her legs around Zack as best she could, moving her thighs apart to give him more room to work, her head swimming with previously unknown pleasure. The girl panting harder, Zack pressed his lips to her opening, sucking hungrily as his tongue pushed inside, Amanda's inner muscles feeling wonderfully tight around it.

Feeling the blond girl's body shaking beneath him, Zack teased her for a few moments longer before licking his way up to her clit. Dragging his tongue across it the boy smiled at the girl's reaction, Amanda arching her back, letting out a helpless moan.

Feeling Zack flick her clit with the tip of his tongue, Amanda panted heavily, her excitement rising quickly, the girl gritting her teeth as he then suckled against it. No longer caring that she was at school, and that anyone walking by might hear, Amanda let out a long, desperate cry, Zack refusing to stop, pushing his tongue harder against Amanda's clit, the girl's body shaking hard as she started to cum.

Letting go of the boy's hair, Amanda took hold of Zack's hands, the children's fingers linking. Waves of pleasure crashing through her again and again, Amanda squeezed Zack's hands tighter, the girl squirming hard, her legs kicking as she gritted her teeth.

Hearing Amanda's whimpering grunts become more desperate, Zack glanced up as the girl quickly shook her head, her knuckles going white, hurting his hands a bit. Slowly lifting his head, the boy grinned, watching the blond girl's expression change, her eyes held tightly closed, panting heavily as she was finally allowed to calm down.

Glancing hungrily down at Amanda's glistening folds, Zack took a deep breath, his manhood aching for attention, the boy knowing this was his chance. Carefully freeing one hand, Zack reached down and unzipped his trousers, the boy's breath quickening with excitement as he pulled out his shaft.

Smiling down at the whimpering girl, her face flushed as she panted for breath, Zack exhaled slowly, the boy letting out a soft moan as he gently rubbed the head of his shaft against her folds.

Glancing up as he heard Amanda let out a long, helpless moan, Zack grinned, knowing this was his chance. Pushing slowly forward, the boy inhaled sharply at the feeling of the girl's soft folds spreading around him before meeting a slight resistance.

Opening her eyes, Amanda met the boy's gaze, the girl letting out a helpless whimper, squeezing his hand. Chuckling softly, Zack smiled fondly down her, slowly pushing himself forward again, Amanda's body tensing a bit as her body accepted the head of the boy's shaft.

Whoa...” Zack breathed, swallowing hard as he started panting softly, the girl's inner-walls deliciously tight.

Slowly moving his hips back and forth, the boy pushed a little further each time, Amanda gripping Zack's arm as he reached down and cupped her cheek fondly. Her expression desperate, the best Amanda could do was nod slowly up at him, the sensation more intense that she'd expected.

You're so beautiful,” Zack murmured, making the girl blush a bit as he leaned forward, giving Amanda a quick kiss before standing up straighter again, his hands slipping away to take hold of the girl's thighs.

Smiling fondly down at her, Zack pushed Amanda's legs back, the girl bending them at the knees as the boy pushed himself closer, her body trembling, her inner muscles squeezing him harder as Zack slowly pushed himself deeper.

You like it?” he panted, the girl moaning softly, closing her eyes and giggling in response as Zack pushed himself ever deeper.

Caressing Amanda's thigh with one hand, Zack reached up with the other, the boy unbuttoning the girl's blouse from the bottom up. Her eyes going wide, Amanda gave him an uncertain look, Zack smiling slyly in response, undoing one button after another.

Finding himself almost entirely inside of her, Zack smiled as Amanda's eyes widened, the boy finally able to fully open the front of her blouse. Swallowing hard, Zack's shaft throbbed a bit harder as the small but prominent rises of Amanda's budding breasts came into view.

Wow...” the boy managed, his confidence faltering a little, feeling slightly overwhelmed.

Are... are they okay?” Amanda managed uncertainly, Zack letting out a nervous laugh.

They're amazing!” he replied, grinning broadly as he leaned in again, pressing his lips to he girl's for a moment until her body relaxed.

Amanda giggled softly, feeling terribly self-conscious, the girl letting out a soft gasp, her eyes going wide as she felt the warmth of Zack's hands over her budding breasts.

Smiling in amusement at her expression, the boy gave Amanda's nipples a squeeze, his hips starting to move faster, the girl covering his hands with her own. “This is crazy,” she chuckled nervously, panting desperately, “we're probably gonna get caught.”

Then we'd better hurry,” Zack replied, groaning hungrily as he finally filled her completely, Amanda's eyes crossing, the girl letting out a soft whimper.

Lifting her head to let the boy kiss her again, Amanda closed her eyes, moaning helplessly as Zack picked up speed. The boy's hands moving to take hold of her waist, Zack stood up straight and pulled Amanda a little closer as the girl's hands gripped his forearms tightly.

Her excitement rising again, Amanda groaned hungrily, the girl soon too distracted to worry about the unlocked door. All that mattered was the wonderful sensation of Zack's shaft about inside of her, the boy's hands gripping her tighter, his hips thrusting hard and fast.

Gritting her teeth, Amanda's inner muscles clenched, Zack grinning as he moved his hand over, the boy soon making slow, gentle circles against her clit. “N- No fair-!” Amanda managed with a groaning laugh, her body shaking, arching her back as she let out a long, desperate cry.

Straining to hold back a little longer, Zack gritted his teeth, finding it harder to push forward as Amanda's inner muscles tightened. Moaning helplessly, Amanda's hips bucked instinctively, the girl's body tensing and quivering before all but collapsing onto the desk.

Smiling happily, Zack slowed his pace as he watched the girl gasp for breath, finding he rather enjoyed the way her small bosom moved. Chuckling softly, Zack leaned forward to give Amanda's nipples a few teasing licks, nibbling them gently before kissing the girl's lips.

Stepping back, Zack unhooked Amanda's legs and urged the girl to roll over. Glancing up at him in confusion for a second, Amanda laughed as she gave in, the blond girl giggling as she wiggled her bottom teasingly at him.

You do know that this is how the animals on the farm do it, right?” Amanda said with a sly smile, Zack letting out a laugh, his hands pushing her skirt back up before giving the girl's bottom a firm squeeze.

Well, then it's a good thing humans are in the animal Kingdom then!” he replied with a grin, moving his hips to teasingly poke at the backs of the girl's thighs a few times before encountering the warm wetness of her folds.

Smiling to himself, Zack gave Amanda's bottom a firm squeeze before pushing slowly forward, the boy letting out a happy moan as he sank into her, the girl letting out a long, whimpering moan at the sensation of Zack's shaft easily sliding back into her.

Plus it's a little easier this way...” the boy added, grinding himself against her bottom, Amanda moaning happily, her inner muscles squeezing him for a moment as her body trembled.

And it just feels really good too,” Amanda giggled, Zack grinning as he started moving his hips again, the blond girl tossing her head back and letting out a gasp, the boy's shaft starting picking up speed.

It feels amazing!” Zack agreed, reaching out and running his fingers through her golden blond hair, smiling at the way the light reflected off of it before taking a handful.

Amanda whimpered as the boy gave her hair a gentle, teasing tug, the girl glancing over her shoulder and smiling up at him, her cheeks flushed. “I... I like that too...” she panted with an embarrassed smile, the girl glancing askance.

Zack grinned, groaning as a jolt of pleasure shot through him, glad that he was making Amanda feel so good, half-wondering of he could make her cum again. Thrusting harder, the girl lowering her head as she let out a helpless moan, Zack felt his shaft throb. It wouldn't be long now, and the idea of filling Amanda's virgin passage with his seed sent an intense feeling desire though his body.

Unable to hold back any longer, tossed his head back, the boy groaning loudly, barely noticing the startled cry that Amanda let out as a thick glob of semen shot into her. His thrusts deep and shallow, Zack trusted again again, more of his thick cum shooting out into the girl as she writhed beneath him, her body shaking.

Letting go of her hair, Zack gripped Amanda's bottom with both hands, the sensation overwhelming as he kept thrusting, instinctively pushing his seed as deep as he could.

Beneath him, Amanda whimpered and gasped, the girl gripping the edges of the teacher's desk tightly, her hips bucking against him, the twelve-year-old's body hungrily milking the boy's shaft. Even as he started to soften, Zack kept pushing, drawing out every last bit of joyful bliss he could from the act, savouring every second of it.

Finally, as he panted heavily, Zack leaned over Amanda, hugging her tightly as best he could, nuzzling and kissing the girl's neck from behind, the blond girl smiling happily.

That was amazing...” the boy murmured, kissing her ear.

Oooh, it was,” she moaned happily, giggling suddenly and lifting her head to give the boy a teasing kiss, “It's a good thing it's safe time to do that, though!”

Oh crap, that's right!” Zack said quickly, a momentary surge of panic going through him as the girl laughed, “Um, have you...?”

Amanda sighed in amusement as she looked fondly into the boy's dark brown eyes. “Yeah, but it finished up a day or so ago, so I'm safe for a little bit yet,” she replied with a teasing giggle, “But we'll have to be more careful later in the month.”

Zack nodded, chuckling softly, relieved that he hadn't just seriously messed up, kissing the girl's cheek fondly. “Okay, I guess we'll have to do something a bit different when that happens, then,” he told her teasingly, Amanda giving him a mildly confused look, the boy grinning before lifting himself up.

Okay, we'd better get going before the bell rings,” Zack added with a heavy sigh, glancing at the clock, the boy wishing they had more time.

This is actually where my next class is,” Amanda giggled, half-wondering if she'd even be able to focus on it when the time came.

Zack grinned in amusement, giving her bottom a final squeeze, the boy noting how much he'd like to take her there as well at some point. “I guess we'd better be careful not to leave a mess, then,” he chuckled, holding the base of his shaft while pulling out, drawing out the rest of his sperm and leaving as much of it inside the girl as he could.

Amanda's body gave a deep, satisfied shudder, the girl groaning softly as her insides pushed together, trapping much of the white hot warmth inside, giving Amanda a sense of comforting well-being she'd never experienced before.

Just remember to stop by before you leave today, okay?” she told him as Zack did up his trousers, the girl giving him a sly smile, “I'm definitely going to want a kiss good-bye.”

Zack flashed the girl a grin as she stood up, the boy leaning over and kissing Amanda's lips one final time. “You gonna kiss Sam good-bye too?” he inquired teasingly.

Maybe!” the girl laughed, shaking her head with amusement as she did up her blouse, Amanda smiling happily to herself as she watched Zack slip out the door and close it behind him...

*****

Samantha leaned back in her chair and stretched, the girl glancing at her bedroom door as she heard sounds from downstairs. Probably her father coming home, the girl reasoned before going back to her homework, finishing up the last few things before quickly checking her messages.

Smiling as she read the messages from Amanda and the twins, their parents having already signed the permission papers for the scene the director wanted. Samantha's own parents hadn't gotten back to her yet and the girl had been on edge since she'd gotten home the day before. What was worse, was that if they did agree to it, there was still permission for the other scene to deal with, and that was an entirely other matter.

Exhaling loudly, Samantha nibbled her bottom lip, wondering if she was really willing to go through with it. There was still time to back out on the idea, and it was a little scary. People at school would eventually see the movie, after all.

Even if it was filmed to not outright show anything, it would still get people talking, and she might have to answer some embarrassing questions. It would certainly get her a fair bit of attention, though, so there was that, Samantha mused.

Also, if she changed her mind, any future career opportunities would instantly vanish, so it was definitely in the girl's best interest to go along with it. Plus which, Veronica was rather pretty, and it would be a bit of naughty fun.

Just then, a knock at her door made Samantha jump in her seat, the girl stumbling a bit as she rushed over to pull it open. “Oh, hey, mum,” Samantha said quickly, smiling a little nervously up at Lily, the woman standing in the hallway, looking a bit pensive.

Sorry to keep you waiting,” said Lily, giving her daughter a sympathetic smile.

Oh, it's fine,” Samantha assured her, the girl's heart racing as she stepped aside, motioning welcomingly before moving to take a seat on the edge of her bed.

Well, it is a bit of a complicated situation,” Lily admitted with a sigh as she glanced about the room, the woman smiling at the little plastic stars on the ceiling, “We don't want to hold you back, but we are still responsible for your safety.”

Samantha nodded as her mother took a seat next to her, the woman slipping an arm around the little girl. “Yeah, I get it,” Samantha sighed, doing her best not to look too nervous, “This sorta thing could cause problems, I guess.”

Lily nodded, holding the girl a little closer, Samantha resting her head on the woman's shoulder. “Oh yes, yes it could,” the woman chuckled, meeting her daughter's gaze, “But sometimes, you have to be willing to take a few risks in order get ahead in life.”

Swallowing hard, Samantha nodded in agreement, glancing down at her hands, trying to be choose her words carefully. “Well, I've always been willing to take risks,” she chuckled nervously, Lily giving her daughter an understanding smile.

The boys have always been a good influence on you,” the woman chuckled, “Anyway, what I really wanted to do, was make sure that this is absolutely what you want.”

Her eyes going wide, Samantha looked up, meeting her mother's gaze again. “Oh, definitely!” the girl said quickly, Lily shaking her head in amusement in amusement.

You do know that this might get kids at school talking when they find out about it, right?” Lily explained carefully, “And you know, these days, once this is out there, there's really no going back, right?”

Samantha nodded thoughtfully. “I know,” she said softly, her feelings still a little mixed, “but this is a big opportunity, right? I'm really liking doing the V-Star thing, but this could be like... a real career if things go well, right?”

Lily nodded, with an understanding smile. “Well, you have my and your father's permission,” the woman replied, Samantha looking wide-eyed up at her mother, the girl's heart racing with excitement.

Seriously?” she asked hesitantly, Lily chuckling softly.

We just want you to be happy,” her mother explained, hugging the girl a little closer, “And well, it's not like this is really that big a deal. No one's going to actually see anything, so neither of us are too worried about it.”

It's really not,” Samantha laughed, rolling her eyes and shaking her head in amusement.

Lily nodded, smiling in amusement. “Okay, just don't forget the permission papers tomorrow,” she chuckled, the woman getting to her feet, “Anyway, dinner'll be ready soon. We should get going.”

Grinning to herself, Samantha took a moment to appreciate her good fortune. Some of the other girls on her team might not have such an easy time convincing their parents, but at least her own were fairly reasonable.

Glancing up at the ceiling as she got up, Samantha pondered the little plastic glowing stars for a moment. She'd definitely have to hold on to those, Samantha pondered, smiling a little at the thought. Maybe even put them up in her own child's room when the time finally came, the girl giggled to herself.

Shaking her head at the thought, Samantha smiled, making a note to look into finding some glow in the dark paint for the stars once they finally started to fade. Taking a quick moment to make sure to close her laptop, Samantha soon followed her mother downstairs, the girl eager to tell the good news with the boys later that evening...

*****

When the day finally came, Samantha was amused to discover that her whole team had managed get to permission to do the shower scene. How Sarah's parents had agreed to it was impossible to know, but the fact that the girl herself had agreed to at least was encouraging.

Maybe she just wanted the extra money for school later on? Samantha pondered idly, the girl otherwise spending most of the day distracted by all that was going on.

The game itself was scheduled for the afternoon, with the remaining classes for the day being cancelled so that students could attend if they wanted. As she made her way to the locker room, Samantha met up with Amanda, the tall blond grinning with excitement, the two exchanging meaningful looks.

So do you think we'll actually get a good crowd this time around?” Amanda asked, Samantha letting out a snort of laughter, “Last time we played against another team most of the school just went home early.”

Oh, I wouldn't doubt it,” the redhead replied, waving to the twins as she spotted them coming from the opposite direction, “I'm sure there's lots of kids who'll be there just so they can get the chance to be in a movie for two seconds when the camera pans the crowd.”

Something to tell their own kids about,” Amanda agreed with an amused shrug, the blond girl leading the way to the change room.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha looked about, a bit of recording equipment had already been set up and the girl knew that the it wouldn't be long before filming began. Her body giving a nervous shiver, the girl turned about and smiled as the twins followed the two in a moment later.

Today's the day!” Holly proclaimed with a grin, her sister giving a nervous smile.

You girls ready to face off against the Selkies?” Amanda inquired with a wide grin, the girl wasting little time in getting changed.

We'll drown 'em!” Rebecca laughed before glancing about and blushing, noticing the camera equipment.

Hey, it's not like they're recording us get changed,” Samantha giggled, exchanging glances with Amanda, the blond girl laughing a little at the idea.

Rebecca nodded uncertainly, her sister seeming a lot less bothered by the whole thing. “There is that,” she admitted as the door opened again, everyone turning to watch as Amy, Clara and Sarah arrived together.

Meeting Sarah gaze, Samantha raised a questioning eyebrow, her friend giving a bit of a nervous smile before looking away. Her questions would have to wait, Samantha decided with a shrug, glancing about at the other girls as they got changed, everyone clearly excited despite their nervousness.

So, does the other team know?” Clara asked Amanda, the now nearly naked girl hanging up her uniform.

Well, they know we're being filmed on the field today,” the blond girl replied, a hint of nervous excitement in her tone, “But they don't know about what's happening after. The school's been good about keeping that part quiet outside of us.”

Uhg, can you imagine what would happen if word go out?” Sarah muttered, rolling her eyes as she slipped on her jersey, “We'd probably have a crowd outside or something!”

I guess we'd just have to invite them in then!” Samantha teased, causing Amy, Clara and the twins to blush as Sarah scowled a little and Amanda laughed.

You're completely shameless, you know that, right?” Sarah replied, smiling a little in-spite of herself.

Shame is over-rated,” Amanda commented with a shrug, exchanging teasing glances with Samantha.

Hey, that reminds me,” the redhead replied, glancing quickly at the door to make sure the team's coach wasn't there yet, “Did you put any thought into my idea for a team tradition?”

Amanda took a deep breath, the other girls glancing over curiously with Sarah giving her a suspicious look. “Wait, you mean the um, kissing thing?” the blond girl asked with a nervous smile, “Yeah, I dunno, that might be pushing things a little.”

Samantha shrugged with a grin. “Hey, I had to try,” she giggled, grabbing up her shorts and bending over a bit to get her leg into them.

Um, that could be fun...” said Clara nervously, glancing sheepishly over at Samantha, the redhead stopping and staring at the girl for a moment.

You're a terrible influence,” Amanda said softly in a teasing tone as Samantha stood up again, the girl smiling nervously, glancing at the others before walking over to Clara.

Without a word, Samantha lifted the girl's chin, Clara's eyes going wide as the redhead leaned in and kissed her. Everyone else was silent for a moment, unsure of what to do as Samantha let out a soft, happy sigh, the girl pulling her lips away and smiling slyly at Clara.

That was for luck,” the redhead giggled before turning and walking away, leaving Clara standing mostly naked with deeply flushed cheeks and a frazzled expression.

Oh, why not?” Amanda commented with a shrug, the girl walking over and taking hold of Clara's shoulder.

Turning her partway about, Amanda leaned down and pressed her lips to Clara's, the smaller girl's body stiffening for a moment, her eyes wide, unsure of what she'd gotten herself in to.

As Amanda pulled away, Clara was left panting softly. “Yeah, it's not so bad,” the blond girl chuckled softly to herself before going back to getting changed, the others glancing at one another, with Sarah shaking her head disapprovingly.

Think we should?” Holly inquired, her sister nibbling her bottom lip.

I dunno,” Rebecca replied nervously, “isn't this kinda um, weird, though?”

A little,” her sister replied with a shrug and an amused smirk, “but do you really wanna be left out?”

Samantha and Amanda could help but grin as Holly marched boldly up to Clara, the girl letting out a soft whimper as her shoulders were taken in hand, her body trembling.

Taking a deep breath, Holly gave a bit of a smile before pressing her lips to Clara's, the girl sighing softly, holding in place for a moment before pulling slowly away.

The two girls staring at one another for a moment, both panting softly, Holly smiled with amusement before turning to her sister. “Okay, your turn!” she laughed, Clara swallowing hard and glancing at the other twin nervously.

Err... Are you okay with this?” Rebecca stammered, Clara giggling nervously, the girl glancing askance.

Um, yeah, it's just a little embarrassing, is all,” she replied, taking a deep breath.

Rebecca nodded, glancing at her sister who gave her a gentle push, the girl staggering forward before grabbing hold of Clara's shoulders for support. Giving her a nervous smile that made Clara giggle, Rebecca took her turn, kissing the girl for a moment before pulling back and blinking a few times.

Did you like it?” Samantha teased, making Rebecca giggle nervously.

Blushing and glancing down at her feet, the girl nodded, her sister grinning with amusement. “Y, yeah...” she admitted sheepishly, “It wasn't too bad.”

Hey, it's team building,” Amanda said slyly, flashing Amy a quick grin, the smaller blond girl inhaling sharply, her pale blue eyes going wide, knowing she was up next.

Well, if everyone else is gonna do it, I guess...” Amy said hesitantly, the girl walking up to Clara, swallowing hard as the two stared at each other for a tense moment.

I think I'm getting used to this,” Clara giggled, holding the sides of Amy's face and drawing the slightly shorter girl closer.

Amy let out a soft, surprised whimper as Clara's lips pressed against her own, the other girls grinning in amusement. Exchanging glances with Amanda, Samantha smiled slyly at how well things were going.

You're terrible,” Amanda whispered as she leaned over, her lips brushing against Samantha's ear, making the girl giggle.

Clara grinned as Amy took a step back, both girls' cheeks flushed as the small blond looked over at Sarah with a teasing look. “All right, I think this does need to be a tradition,” she giggled.

Sarah rolled her eyes, glancing over at Samantha meaningfully, the redhead doing her best to look innocent despite her smug smirk. “Okay, fine, whatever,” Sarah muttered, taking a deep breath and motioning Clara over, “Just don't let this go to your head or anything.”

Her expression becoming more serious, Clara nodded. “Don't worry, I won't tell Jeremy,” she promised, making Samantha snicker, Sarah shooting her a warning look.

Let's just do this,” Sarah sighed impatiently, taking hold of the girl's hips, Clara holding onto her shoulders as the two moved closer together.

Sighing softly, Clara tilted her head a bit as Sarah's body relaxed, her expression softening, the girl unable to keep from letting out a soft moan. As their teammates watched, the two held in place for a few moments longer, Sarah letting out a surprised whimper, feeling Clara's tongue tease her lips for a second before the two parted.

Well, that was a thing,” Amanda chuckled, Sarah taking a deep breath as she backed away, the girl turning about to hide her expression, everyone jumping in surprise as the door opened and their coach walked in.

Come on girls, it's almost go time!” the woman told them, using her mum voice and clapping her hands to get their attention, the team panicking a bit as they hurriedly went back to getting changed.

Sighing heavily, their coach smiled, shaking her head in amusement at whatever shenanigans they'd been up to. “Okay, now remember, girls, there's going to be a couple of times during the game where the movie people are gonna need you to take some directions from the actress playing your coach,” the woman explained, shaking her head at the irony, “So make sure to act naturally when it happens. Don't worry, though, anything she tells you will go through me!”

Hey, we got this,” Amanda laughed with a shrug and dismissive wave, “Just ah, we're not expected to loose or anything are we?”

No, no, the outcome of the game isn't important to the story, so just do your best,” her coach explained, “Anyway, hurry up and get changed, girls. You never know, this could even launch a few of your careers!”

Amanda nodded in agreement, grinning with excitement as they hurried along, Samantha glancing at Sarah. “Hey, maybe you'll get scouted or something when the movie comes out,” she offered teasingly.

If I do, I'll thank you for my success,” Sarah chuckled, shaking her head in amusement as the Little Krakens finally made their way out onto the field...

*****

Once the game started, the girls found it fairly easy to ignore the film crew, with the overly enthusiastic crowd being more of a distraction. Glancing over occasionally, Samantha was pleased to see that the director had kept his promise, and Zack was indeed at least hanging out with the the firm crew and no doubt having a really good time with it.

The Selkies turned out to be an all right bunch of girls, only occasionally being distracted by the cameras. As promised, from time to time, Veronica would take a few moments to talk to the girls' coach before relaying actual information to the team while the cameras were rolling. It seemed a little silly to them at first, but the girls did their best to take things seriously.

In the end, the Little Krakens won the game by only a few points, the spectators seeming to enjoy the show quite a bit. But as things wound down, the girls couldn't help but find themselves feeling nervous, knowing what was to come after the game.


Heading back inside, the girls exchanged nervous glances, finding that a couple of cameras, along with other equipment had been set up in their absence. “This is really happening, isn't it?” Clara chuckled nervously, Samantha slipping an arm about the girl and pulling her close.

It's not too late to back out,” she replied half-teasingly, Clara shaking her head with a determined expression.

Naw, it's just a bit scary is all,” the girl sighed softly, everyone turning back as the director lead the way into the room with a wide smile.

Great game, girls! You did a fantastic job!” he told them all with a wide grin, Samantha glancing past the man to catch Veronica's gaze, the woman giving her a knowing smile, “But there's just one more scene we need to film. I hope you're all ready for it!”

Do you all have to be here while we take our clothes off, though?” Sarah inquired skeptically, the director giving a dismissive wave.

Ah, don't worry about us, we won't be recording that,” Victor chuckled, looking back with a smile and waving someone forward, “Plus, I made sure one of your parents was here to oversee the production!”

Samantha's took a deep breath, the girls eyes widening as she grinned nervously at the sight of her mother slipping past the director and stepping forward into the room.

Don't worry, girls,” Lily told them reassuringly, the woman still wearing her work clothes and looking rather classy in her business suit, her long red hair tied back into a single braid, “I'll be here to make sure everything goes as planned and stays ethical.”

The other girls relaxed somewhat, with Samantha giving her mother a nervous smile. It would feel a little weird having Lily around, but at the same time it was sort of remeasuring.

Just then, though, two members of the film crew entered the room as well, the team exchanging nervous glances before letting out a few surprised gasps as Zack followed along behind them.

Um, why's he here?” Sarah said quickly, her tone suspicious, the girl raising an eyebrow at Samantha.

He volunteered to be part of the film crew,” the girl replied with a nonchalant shrug, Sarah sighing heavily and rolling her eyes.

Um, are you sure about this?” Rebecca asked with a nervous laugh, Amanda giving her a reassuring smile.

Don't worry, he's harmless,” the tall blond girl assured with a chuckle, giving Zack a sly look, the boy trying not to grin.

Mostly,” Lily agreed with a soft sight, meeting Zack's gaze and giving him a hint of a warning look, the boy swallowing hard, his expression making it clear that he'd be on his best behaviour.

Anyway, we should get on with it. We haven't got all day, after all!” the director interrupted, clapping his hands together before turning to the girls and taking a deep breath, “Now then, if you could all strip down and head over to the showering area, we can get started.”

The twins exchanging nervous glances with Amy and Clara, Sarah stepped forward, using her most serious expression. “Wait, you mean with all these people watching? Can't we have a bit of privacy for this?” she asked, the director giving a dismissive wave of his hand.

No, no, don't worry, we'll be far too busy with a few last minute adjustments to even notice,” he assured with a hint of mirth, “Besides, your coach and Mrs. McAlester are here to oversee things. It'll be fine. Now, if you could?”

Sarah sighed heavily, the girl rolling her eyes and shaking her head before turning around. “Just try your best to ignore them,” she said quietly, Amy swallowing hard as the twins exchanged glances and shrugged while Clara did her best to hide behind Amanda.

I doubt anyone's all that interested in what we have to show right now anyway,” Samantha whispered, glancing askance at the two technicians. Both of the men seeming content to ignore the girls for the moment, the older of the two talking quietly to Zack who kept glancing over as surreptitiously as he could.

That'll change soon enough,” Amanda replied with a soft chuckle, the other girls taking a moment before joining the two in stripping down, “Of course then, they'll need to pay us extra to show them our boobs.”

Yeah, but they'll have to wait a while before that's legal,” Sarah added, raising an eyebrow at Zack as the boy glanced over, his cheeks looking a little flushed.

Samantha sighed heavily at the thought. Sarah wasn't wrong, she supposed, the girl thinking about the things she'd done on line and suddenly even more glad that she'd hidden her face.

The girls finally naked, the team glanced at one another, everyone smiling nervously as their coach stepped closer. “Okay, girls, into the shower,” the woman instructed in a serious tone, “and remember, just act natural. Pretend the cameras aren't even there, okay?”

It's not really all that hard,” Samantha chuckled, leading the way into the shower area, the girl glancing over her shoulder for a moment, catching the smile the director gave her.

We've done worse things, I guess,” Sarah muttered, the two girls exchanging glances and smiling a little at one another.

Now you're getting it,” the redhead replied as she switched on the water, taking a moment to get it to just the right temperature.

You're a terrible influence, you really are,” Amanda added teasingly, the blond checking the flow of water from her shower before turning about and smiling as it flooded through her long, thick hair.

Samantha just smiled smugly, taking a moment to appreciate the way the water flowed across Amanda's firm, athletic body, her still tiny breasts pushed proudly outwards.

If it wasn't for those cameras, Samantha chuckled inwardly, the girl trying not to smile, pleased by her friend's boldness. There were people watching her, but as she grabbed up a bar of soap, the tall blond girl seemed to be completely comfortable lathering herself up.

Probably showing off for Zack, Samantha pondered with amusement, taking up a small bottle of shampoo as she glanced over at the other girls, curious to see how they were faring. Sarah was, unsurprisingly, stubbornly refusing to turn around, but it was nice to catch a glimpse at her budding breasts, if even it was only from the side.

Sighing softly to herself, Samantha glanced down at her chest. Still nothing, the girl noted with a thoughtful frown as she lathered up her hair. How much longer were they going to take? She pondered, suddenly wondering if she should turn around given how much more developed Amanda was.

Zack wasn't bothered by it, that was for sure, even if he did appreciate what Amanda and Sarah had going on. And the director certainly didn't seem to care, Samantha noted. Besides, no would see anything in the finished product, so it probably wasn't that big a deal, she supposed.

Stealing a glance at the twins, Samantha smiled to herself, Holly and Rebecca were being terribly adorable. Laughing nervously, both of them blushing a bit, the two sisters were busily rubbing soap over one another's bodies, not seeming to notice the way Clara was trying not to stare.

It was a nice show, Samantha had to admit, rather approving of the small, fit twins cleaning each other up like it was the most natural thing in the world. They probably do this all the time, the redhead reasoned, half-wondering how they'd feel if she joined them at some point.

Turning about without really thinking about it, finally exposing herself fully to the rolling cameras and eyes of the adults. Zack'll appreciate it at least, Samantha mused, the girl smiling a little as she closed her eyes and rinsed out her hair, plus it wasn't as though Samantha didn't enjoy people watching her.

Lifting her arms, Samantha reached behind her head to properly clear the soap out of her hair, the girl doing her best to push her chest up a little, hoping that Zack would notice how hard her nipples were.

Probably a good thing I'm not a boy, the girl giggled to herself, glancing over to see how Amy was fairing, the smallest of her team mates clearly shy about the whole thing, the girl taking her time. Still, the little blond was rather adorable, reminding Samantha a little of Kelly from summer camp.

Smiling to herself, the redhead made a note to see if she couldn't expand the kissing tradition a bit if she ever got the chance. The other girls on her team were all rather cute in their own ways, and it Samantha's mind couldn't help but wander.

Maybe next time they all showered together alone she might try something, the girl mused, taking up a bar of soap and catching Amanda's eye as she started rubbing it across her skin.

Amanda gave a small smile, the taller girl turning away from the camera, taking up the challenge and starting to lather her own body as well. Smirking back at her, Samantha rubbing the edge of the soap in slow circles around her nipple, making the blond girl blush a little. Teasingly, Samantha slowly licked her lips, hoping that the adults didn't notice what she was actually doing as she slid the soap lower.

Her eyes going wide, Amanda let out a soft gasp as Samantha gently rubbed the bar against her clit. “You brat!” the blond girl whispered, Samantha giggling, trying to keep her body from squirming.

Watching for a moment, Amanda slid her own soap across her chest, smirking back at the redhead as she rubbed it against her tiny breasts, her eyes sparkling with amusement at Samantha's expression.

Not helping,” the girl whispered back, the two laughing, resisting the urge to look back at the cameras, half-wondering what the adults were making of it.

I'm just glad your mum's here to keep you in line,” Amanda said softly, the girl turning around and reaching up with both hands to run her fingers through her hair.

Oh, it'd be on then!” Samantha couldn't help but laugh, inhaling sharply as she noticed the way Amanda was pushing her chest up and out as she rinsed her hair, the adults as well as Zack certainly getting an eyeful.

Chuckling, the blond girl shook her head a little, smiling with amusement. “You so wish,” Amanda teased, Samantha flashing her a sheepish grin.

You'd be surprised what I'd do if I could get away with it,” the redhead confessed in a low tone, glancing at Sarah who gave her a mildly suspicious look in return.

Amanda couldn't help but grin as she turned back around to shut off the faucet, the others girls slowly getting around to doing the same. “Maybe it is better not to leave you unsupervised,” she teased, Samantha smirking and rolling her eyes.

That's why I stick around,” Sarah added with an equally teasing smile, “if it wasn't for me, she probably wouldn't even get dressed in the morning.”

Blushing a little at the thought, Samantha shrugged. “Oh, probably not,” she confessed with a laugh as the director called cut and stepped forward, grinning as he clapped his hands together.

Excellent work, girls! This is exactly what we needed!” Victor praised them, the team of twelve-year-olds looking rather pleased with themselves, if not a little embarrassed, “Now then, I'll need Samantha for one more scene, but the rest of you can get dried off and dressed.”

Sarah raised an eyebrow, looking suspiciously up at the man. “Wait, you're doing another scene with her?” the girl half-demanded suspiciously as her coach handed out towels to everyone.

The director nodded. “Yes, just one quick thing to wrap up the scene,” the man explained, glancing at Lily who gave him a small nod, “The rest of you can head out when you're done, though.”

What's wrong? Jealous?” Samantha inquired teasingly, Sarah rolling her eyes and shaking her head, “Seriously, it's not like I'm gonna do anything super weird.”

Sarah gave the redhead a suspicious look as the two technicians repositioned the cameras. “You sure about this?” the girl asked, frowning a little at Victor's sly smile.

Oh please,” Samantha replied as the others dried themselves and she wrapped herself in a towel to keep warm, “My mum's here, what could possibly happen?”

Sarah sighed heavily, shaking her head slowly, the girl quickly drying herself off, eyeing Samantha as the girl walked over to talk to her mother, the redhead grinning nervously up at the woman.

Well. That wasn't so bad,” Samantha giggled, her mother smiling as she reached out and hooked the girl's damp hair over her ear.

Yes, but the next part is a bit worrying,” Lily confessed, glancing over at Veronica, “You sure you're okay with it?”

Samantha took a deep breath, the girl swallowing hard. “Um, yeah, kinda,” she replied a little nervously, “But um, I'm just surprised you're okay with it.”

Lily sighed heavily, meeting Victor's gaze for a moment. “Well, it isn't as though you actually have to do anything weird,” the woman said cautiously, “It's all supposed to be very tasteful and artful. And well, this could be good for your future career. I wouldn't want you to resent me for holding you back.”

Samantha stared up into her mother's eyes for a moment, her heart racing. “I love you, mum!” the girl all but exclaimed, grabbing Lily in a tight hug, the woman momentarily concerned about getting her clothing wet before embracing her daughter firmly.

I love you do, darling,” Lily replied, brushing back Samantha's hair and cuddling the girl close for a moment, “Just make sure to tell them if things are going to far for you, okay?”

Samantha nodded slowly. “I will,” she replied, the girl burying her face in her mother's shoulder, suddenly embarrassed by her emotional outburst, knowing her teammates were still there.

Lifting her head, Samantha smiled up at her mother one last time, letting the woman go and turned to her friends, most of the other girls casting her curious glances as they got changed. Sarah's expression, though was still concerned, clearly convinced that Samantha was taking things too far again.

Relax,” the redhead told her with a reassuring smile and a shrug, “it's nothing huge. And it's not like they're gonna show anything.”

Sarah sighed as she slipped on her shoes and buttoned up her blouse. “If you say so,” the girl said sullenly.

Can't you just trust me for two seconds?” Samantha said softly, “It's not like I'm gonna do anything super weird. They have to keep it legal, remember?”

Frowning with concern, Sarah nodded, clasping Samantha's shoulder as she headed for the door. “Just be careful, okay?” Sarah replied, giving a bit of a squeeze, “Believe it or not, I do actually care about what happens to you.”

Samantha smiled, nodding to the twins as they wished her luck. “I'll be fine,” she told the girl, “Now go find Jeremy. I'm sure he's lost without you.”

Sarah smiled a little and nodded, the girl moving on as Amanda flashed the redhead a quick grin. “You're crazy,” the blond girl whispered, Samantha letting out a laugh.

I'm complicated!” she shot back with a grin, as Zack walked over to her, the boy grinning with amusement.

Hey good job so far,” the boy chuckled teasingly.

Uh, thanks,” Samantha replied a little nervously, her heart racing, wishing she could get the boy to help her with the excitement she'd built up.

Lower his voice, Zack glanced at the adults before leaning closer. “So, I'm not sure what they've got planned next, but they've asked me to step out for the next part. Sorry about this.”


Her eyes going wide, Samantha's heart raced, her stomach tightening nervously. “What? Why?” she asked, stealing a glance at the director, “They promised you could stay.”

Zack shrugged helplessly. “Apparently they're worried about legal issues and they think I'll be too distracted if I stay,” he explained with an apologetic smile, “Plus your mum isn't comfortable with me being here for it.”

Samantha sighed heavily, nodding in understanding. “Okay, but don't go far, okay?” she said, giving him a small, secret smile.

I'll be right outside,” Zack chuckled softly, the hungry look in his eyes making the girl's heart race as he turned to join the rest of the team as they stepped out of the locker room.

So! Are you ready?” the director asked, clapping his hands together.

Samantha took a deep breath and nodded slowly. “What'd you need me to do?” she asked, the man glancing over at the showers again.

Ah, just go back and pretend to shower a little more,” he explained, motioning Veronica to her position for the scene, “I'll signal you when to come out. We're gonna try and make this seem natural, so just go with it and do your best, okay?”

Samantha nodded, turning away as she felt her cheeks flush hotly. This was it, she realised. This was happening. It was almost like at summer camp with Melissa, only this time her mother would be watching. Of course, so would several other adults. Plus there were cameras.

Veronica smiled at the girl as she walked towards the showers again, Samantha slipping off the towel and handing it to the woman with a nervous smile. “You got this,” the actress said softly, the little redhead nodding and taking a deep breath.

Stepping into the shower, Samantha switched it on again and soon once more stood under the flow of water. Closing her eyes, the girl turned around, facing the cameras as she reached back and ran her fingers through her hair. Might as well give them a good show, after all, Samantha mused, reminding herself not to go too overboard.

Opening her eyes a little, the girl tried not to smile as she saw the pleased expression on Victor's face, the man giving her a small nod. Brushing out her hair with her hands, letting the cameras see how much of it there was when it was down.

Deciding to take more of a chance, Samantha covered her nipples with her hands, the girl giggling softly to herself, knowing the attention it would garner. Swallowing hard, the girl moved her hands lower, sliding them across her flat tummy, stopping short of going too low.

Smiling teasingly, Samantha looked up, the girl's heart racing as she noticed that Veronica was now looking around the corner with a sly, beckoning expression. Glancing over at the director, Victor motioned the girl forward, and Samantha knew the time had come.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha stepped slowly forward, the girl swaying her hips a little, not wanting to over do things with her mother watching, but still wanting to show off a little. Giving Veronica a teasing smile as she stepped into the changing area, Samantha let out a soft gasp, noticing that one of the woman's hands was inside her gym shorts, the other pushed up under her top.

Staring at the girl for a moment, Veronica moaned softly as her hands moved beneath her clothes, the actress's expression becoming desperate. Panting softly, Veronica waited for several long seconds before pulling her hands free, the woman holding her arms out to the little redhead.

This was it, Samantha realised, the girl taking a deep breath and stepping closer, opening her arms and embracing the actress, doing her best to ignore the cameras. Looking up into Veronica's eyes, the girl tilted her head back, finding the intense look the woman gave her terribly exciting.

It was clear that Veronica was attracted to her and was definitely enjoying this, and something about it made it hard for Samantha to remember that it was all just meant to be pretend.

Feeling Veronica's lips pressed against her own, Samantha let out a soft whimper, the girl's cheeks flushing. The director and the camera men watching wasn't such a big deal. It even made it more exciting. But her mother was also watching and that definitely changed things.

Lily, however, remained silent even as Samantha found herself letting out a soft moan, Veronica's kiss feeling entirely sincere and passionate. The woman's hands caressing her back, Samantha letting out a soft whimper as she felt Veronica's tongue press into her mouth.

She really likes this! Samantha giggled inwardly, the girl's body squirming a little as her excitement rose. Sliding her hands around, Samantha moved them up to cup Veronica's breasts under her top, her fingers giving the woman's nipples a firm squeeze. Letting out a muffled whimper, the actress' eyes went wide for a moment before sighing softly and relaxing.

You're such a brat,” Veronica whispered softly as their lips parted, the woman's hands sliding up to the child's shoulders.

Samantha just smirked, half-wishing things weren't quite so scripted as she acquiesced to the gentle downward push she was given. The girl bending her knees, she gave her bottom lip a nervous nibble, hoping that her mother wasn't watching from the wrong angle given what she was about to do.

Her hands sliding downwards, Samantha took hold of the waistband of Veronica's shorts. Meeting the actress' eyes, the girl smiled nervously at her for a moment before Veronica gave a small, reassuring nod.

Swallowing down her nervousness, the girl pulled down the woman's dark green shorts, taking a deep breath as stared for a moment at Veronica's neatly trimmed public hair. Wetting her lips, Samantha half-wondered how her own would look soon enough, before pressing her face closer.

Giggling teasingly, Samantha pressed the tip of her tongue against Veronica's tight curls, experimentally moving through it, both satisfying her curiosity and causing the woman to squirm a bit.

You're such a tease,” Veronica whispered as quietly as she could, the girl trying not to grin as she finally moved her tongue lower, thankful that the woman's public hair didn't go down very far.

Samantha couldn't help but smile a little as she felt Veronica's fingers slip through her still wet hair as the girl's tongue started exploring further. It was clear that Veronica wasn't expecting the girl to know what she was doing, even if Samantha was a little out of practice.

Caressing the woman's folds with the tip of her tongue, Samantha's body gave a bit of a shiver as the woman gave her hair a bit of a tug, the girl moaning softly in response. Gotta stay quiet, Samantha reminded herself, her mother was watching, after all.

Licking the woman's folds, Samantha pushed her tongue between them, pleased to see how easily she could make Veronica's body react. Trying not to giggle, Samantha eagerly lapped at the woman's wetness for several moments before dragging her tongue up to Veronica's clit.

The woman inhaling sharply, Samantha could feel the actress' body tense as she caressed the hard little nub, the girl pressing her lips against it and suckling hard. Feeling Veronica squirm, Samantha flicked her tongue quickly against the woman's clit, her hand moving up and pushing a finger inside of her.

Hearing Veronica's breath quicken, Samantha felt her own body quiver with need as she felt the woman's inner muscles squeeze wetly against her finger. She'd definitely have to pay the boys a visit after this, Samantha mused, the girl mildly annoyed that the scene didn't call for Veronica to help her out at all.

Looking up at the woman, Samantha pulled her lips back, letting Veronica see the way the child's tongue caressed her clit, the actress' eyes going wide as she gave a small nod.

Moving her finger faster, Samantha tried not to laugh as Veronica arched her back, the woman letting out a long groan as her body shook, pulling the girl's hair a little harder. Closing her eyes tightly, Veronica pushed her hips closer to Samantha's face, the girl giving her clit a teasing nibble before sucking it hard.

Once more wishing her mother wasn't watching, Samantha winced a little as the actress grabbed the back of her head and squished the girl against her body, making it a bit hard to breathe. Making a bit of a face, Samantha did her best to keep going, determined to get he woman off as best she could.

Feeling Veronica's quivering inner-walls clench tightly, her finger barely able to move inside of her, Samantha couldn't help but smile as the actress tilted her head back and let out an almost startled cry. Clearly Veronica had thought she'd need to fake it, that a twelve-year-old couldn't possibly get her off, but the fact that she managed it made Samantha's heart swell with pride.

The woman's fingers loosening their grip, the girl looked up at the actress again, finding Veronica smiling down at her as she panted heavily, clearly impressed. Pulling back, Samantha grinned, the girl licking her lips clean as she pulled back her hand, the girl slowly getting to her feet on shaky legs.

Panting softly herself, Samantha's heart raced as Veronica cupped her cheeks and leaned in close. Moaning softly, the woman kissed the little girl with genuine fondness, their tongues caressing one another for a moment before the director called cut and the heavy silence in the room came to an abrupt end.

It took Veronica a moment to stop kissing Samantha, the little girl not minding so much, but as the woman pulled away, the redhead couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. Glancing at Lily, Samantha was thankful to see that her mother was momentarily distracted whispering something to the director. Glancing back up at Veronica, Samantha gave her another quick kiss and grinned before taking a step back.

How are you that good?” the woman whispered, Samantha just giggling and shaking her head teasingly, the girl giving a shrug before turning about and picking up her towel once more. As much fun as it was to be naked, the sooner she get dry and dressed, the sooner she could get some alone time with the boys.

Ah, there's our star!” Victor announced with a grin and a bit of a laugh as Samantha walked over, Lily meeting her daughter's gaze with a questioning look, “You did great out there, kid! It wasn't too much for you, was it?”

Samantha gave her mother a quick smile before looking up at the man with the smuggest smirk she could muster, shaking her head. “Naw, it was fine,” the girl replied with a shrug, trying to sound casual, even though her body was still tingling and wanting.

Good! Good!” the man laughed happily, grinning at Lily, “Your daughter is a real trooper! I'm convinced she's got quite the career ahead of her!”

Lily nodded, putting a hand on Samantha's shoulder and smiling down at the girl. “Well, that does seem to be the direction she's headed in,” the woman agreed, Samantha giggling a little, her mother's hand feeling far too warm and inviting.

Glancing at the two camera men, the girl frowned thoughtfully as the men seemed to be doing their best to ignore her. They were both rather busy she supposed, and even then, not all adults were like the director or her neighbour.

Yes, well, I'm already working on a few more ideas, so I'll definitely be in touch,” Victor continued, the two adults clearly distracted, giving Samantha the chance to slip away from her mother's protective grasp.

I'm gonna get changed,” she said quickly, Lily nodding as she continued talking to the director.

Glancing at Veronica, Samantha gave the woman a quick, teasing smile, the actress already half changed into her normal clothing. “Need something, love?” she asked as the girl came closer.

Looking about, Samantha blushed a bit, the girl nibbling her bottom lip. “Um, can you maybe help me out a bit?” the redhead replied nervously, the actress chuckling softly, glancing past her at Victor and Lily.

How about I distract your mum a bit and you can duck into the shower for a moment?” the woman offered with a sly smile, “Just go around the corner and you'll have a little privacy that way.”

Samantha sighed heavily. It wasn't quite what she was hoping for, but it would have to do, she supposed. “Thanks,” the girl replied with a nod, glancing at her still distracted mother for a moment before slipping back into the shower area.

Hiding around the corner, Samantha flung her towel over the closest shower head and leaned against the wall. Looking in the direction of the entry way, the girl couldn't help but smile as she listened the murmur of conversation from outside.

Covering her heated folds with her hand, Samantha decided that maybe masturbating with people in the next room with no door between them wasn't the worst way to take the edge off. Giggling a little, the girl eagerly moved her fingers, taking a deep breath as her gooey moistness spread across them.

Hearing her mother laugh, the girl felt a jolt of excitement shoot through her, a reminder that it would be terribly embarrassing to get caught, even after what she'd just done. Although it did seem like Lily had bought into the whole thing being faked. Or at least didn't mind that it wasn't, maybe?

Samantha's body quivered at the thought, the idea of of her mother watching her do dirty things and not minding, approving even, was a deliciously naughty thought. It was weird having her watch, but at the same time, it was kind of exciting.

Closing her eyes, Samantha panted softly, a quiet whimper escaping her lips as she pushed a finger inside of herself, pretending for a moment that it was Zack. The boys had been terribly horny lately. Not that she could blame them. With everything going on, it'd be weird if they weren't.

Switching her fingers, Samantha imagined that it was Zack and Evan taking turns on her, the girl lifting her head and pressing against the damp wall more firmly. Her fingers moving quickly, Samantha felt the pressure build, her free hand moving to her mouth to cover it, not wanting her mother to hear. At least not yet.

No, Samantha reminded herself, that was just weird. Kind of exciting, but weird. Still, she'd watched her parents once. And there was the video Zack had taken of Lily and the delivery guy. Wouldn't it only be fair to let her mother watch at least once?

Samantha shook her head, trying to push away the thought, the girl's breathing ragged and heavy as her body cried out for release. Trying to focus on the idea of the boys, of their lovely thick, hard shafts. Of the way they pushed so deeply inside of her, how they made her feel so wonderfully full and complete. How their white-hot sperm inside of her sent a feeling of deep well-being through her whole body. That was what Samantha really wanted. What she really needed.

Opening her eyes, the girl let out a muffled, frightened exclamation as she saw the older of the two camera men standing before her. Watching. He was grinning with amusement, but fortunately wasn't recording her or anything.

Sorry,” he whispered with a chuckle, the man glancing at the entrance, “But Veronica said you could use a hand.”

Samantha swallowed hard as she stared up into the man's dark, hungry eyes. “You... can't be serious,” the girl stammered, her body shaking, her free hand moving to her shoulder, covering her nipples as best she could.

Why not?” the man replied, reaching down to unzip his jeans, the girl's eyes going wide as he took out his half-hard shaft and gave it a few strokes, pointing it purposefully in the child's direction, “You're horny, aren't you? Don't worry, it won't take long.”

Samantha stared uncertainly for a moment. It wasn't as though she hadn't considered it, but now it was all too real. As the man stroked himself, his shaft got harder, standing proudly, almost eagerly. It wasn't like she wasn't already wet. And the way he looked at her now. It made her heart race and her body give a hungry ache.

Um... sure. Why not?” Samantha breathed, wetting her suddenly dry lips and letting out a soft gasp as the man took hold of the girl and turned her around, his hands moving to the twelve-year-old's hips before pulling her back a little.

Pursing her lips, Samantha glanced over her shoulder at the man, the girl letting out a soft whimper as the man rubbed the head of his shaft against her moist folds. He was probably in his twenties, she thought. Younger than the director, but still way older than her. For some reason, though, that only heightened the child's excitement.

You have a great ass...” the camera man murmured with a chuckle, his free hand taking a firm hold of her bottom as he pushed himself slowly forward, the girl tossing her head back, letting out soft gasp, the head of his shaft stretching her wide.

The man's shaft felt just as hard and hot as she'd secretly hoped as he pushed deeper inside of her. He wasn't especially thick, but it still felt a little uncomfortable as he let out a soft groan and pushed in as far as he could without stopping.

Her hands pressing hard against the wall, Samantha gritted her teeth, the man starting to move his hips, his shaft dragging deliciously against her insides, sending a wave of sensation through the girl that made her body shudder.

You like that?” he whispered, leaning closer to her ear, “You like feeling big adult cocks inside your little girl pussy?”

Samantha blushed hard, his words cutting through her, the girl letting out a whimper in response, finding herself wishing he'd say more dirty things like that despite how embarrassing it was. Nodding slowly the girl pressed her cheek against the wall, the man giving her ear a nibble as his pace quickened.

Mmm, you're so nice and tight,” the man moaned, Samantha closing her eyes tightly, her inner muscles giving him an involuntary squeeze, his shaft already throbbing with desire, “I better go slow or I'll cum straight away.”

Swallowing hard, Samantha wiggled her hips a little, the girl panting softly, her body trembling as her desire rose once more. It was still safe, she reminded herself. He could cum. It'd be fine. She liked how it felt, after all. Opening one eye, the girl looked back at him, the man grinning as he squeezed her bottom harder, the girl letting out a muffled moan.

I... I'd like that,” Samantha confessed nervously, the girl wincing as she heard her mother's voice again, but was far too distracted to understand the woman's words.

The man nodded, kissing the girl's neck, the sensation sending sparks of pleasure through her as he moved his hips a little faster, his free hand sliding across the girl's skin.

There's lots of a guys like me in this industry, you know,” he chuckled teasingly, giving her neck a nibble, his hand sliding upwards, his fingers soon playing with the girl's hard nipple, “You sure you wanna be an actress?”

Samantha swallowed hard, her body shaking, her mind swimming in the intensity of the sensation, making it hard to think. “Y... yeah...” the girl managed, letting out a soft whimper, “I... I wanna be an actress.”

Groaning softly, the man kissed her ear, his lips brushing against it as he spoke. “Such a good little girl,” he murmured, his thrusts becoming shallow and hard, pushing the child against the wall with each one, “You're gonna take so many grown-up cocks. You're gonna drink so much cum... You ready for that?”

Closing her eyes tightly, Samantha found the idea both frightening and exciting, the girl wondering just how many directors she'd go through. How many would want her to do naughty things to show her dedication. Could she do that? Was that really what she wanted?

But with the delicious adult shaft pushing hard and fast inside of it, it was hard to think of anything else. If she enjoyed the sensation this much now, how much more intense would be when she was older?

Swallowing hard, Samantha nodded again. “Y-yes. I want that. I'll do anything to be an actress,” she managed, the man moaning hungrily for a moment before suddenly pulling back.

Letting out a desperate gasp, Samantha felt a mix of disappointment and confusing as she felt his shaft slip wetly out of her. Before she could recover, though, the man turned the child around again, pushing Samantha hard against the way before lifting her leg and pressing close once more.

Good. Then take it, you little bitch,” the man panted, the girl letting out a soft cry as he re-entered her, Samantha's inner muscles squeezing him hard to keep the man from sliding out again, “Show me how much you want to be a little whore starlet. Make me cum inside of you.”

Closing her eyes tightly, Samantha gritted her teeth, the girl doing her best to muffle the exclamation that escaped her lips, the man's dirty words nearly making her cum as he thrusted even harder than before.

Grabbing onto the man's shoulders for support as the leg she stood on started to wobble, Samantha moaned softly as she felt the man's hands suddenly cup her bottom, holding her up as he squeezed her firmly.

He was such a pervert. The things he was saying were so dirty. So wrong. But they made her feel so good. Would the boys say things like that too? Would they be willing to call her dirty names? Would her body react to them the same way?

Feeling the man's lips suddenly press against hers, Samantha let out a soft moan, the girl tilting her head a little, letting his tongue explore her mouth as his shaft throbbed harder.

As his lips pulled away, Samantha stared desperately up into the man's dark eyes, the girl completely lost in the sensation, the fragments of her mother's words a constant reminder that she could be caught at any moment. It was all so intense, and all the girl wanted was to cum on his hard, thick shaft as he spurted his thick load inside of her.

Tell me you like it,” the man panted, giving her another quick, sloppy kiss, their noses brushing against one another, “Tell me you like grown up cocks inside of you. Tell me you like being fucked by an adult.”

Samantha's eyes went wide, her cheeks flushing hotly. Part of her wanted to say something sarcastic, it was too embarrassing to admit to such a thing, but she'd come so far already, and she was so desperately turned on. Plus, the girl knew, if she obeyed, he'd cum all the quicker, and likely so would she.

Swallowing hard, Samantha took a deep breath, the girl pressing her lips to the man's ear, half-remembering that she had no clue what his name even was. “I... I like it,” the girl panted helplessly, finding herself teetering on the edge of release, “I like... like grown up cocks inside of me...”

What else?” the man urged, groaning as he slowed his pace, the girl letting out a whimper as he teased her, refusing to give the twelve-year-old what she wanted. What she needed.

I like being...” Samantha took a deep breath, the word seeming so nasty, so wrong, so dirty, the thought making it all the more exciting, “I like being fucked by adults...”

The moan groaned again, kissing and nibbling the child's neck. “Then say it. Tell me to fuck you,” he instructed, the girl's body shaking, Samantha burying her face in his shoulder, the man giving her a sudden, hard, deep thrust that almost made the child cry out.

Taking several deep breaths as the man leaned back, looking intensely into her eyes, Samantha nibbled her bottom lip, working up her courage, knowing that he could stop at any time and leave her hanging again.

I... I want you to... to...” Samantha stammered, glancing over at the doorway, lowering her voice, hoping her mother didn't hear anything, or worse, walk in at just that moment.

To what?” the man pressed, his shaft sliding nearly all the way out, holding it there teasingly, the girl's body squirming desperately.

I want you to fuck me,” Samantha managed, glancing askance as she spoke, her eyes going wide as the man pressed his lips to hers, his hips thrusting forward fast and hard, filling the girl almost instantly.

Whimpering, Samantha glanced about, the man grunting and groaning into her mouth as hips giving quick, shallow thrusts, her inner muscles gripping him tighter, his shaft throbbing on the verge of release.

Gripping the man's shoulders tighter, Samantha met his tongue half way, the girl's whole body feeling hot and tingling as he thrusted harder and harder. Finding it hard to think, the girl almost forgot where she was, her eyes crossing, barely noticing at first as a white hot jet of thick semen shot out inside of her.

The girl's body shuddering, Samantha bucked her hips instinctively, her inner walls milking his shaft as she came, the man continuing his hard thrusts, dumping as much of his seed into the child as he could manage. Feeling the warmth spread though her, Samantha's body squirmed, whimpering into his mouth, the sensation pushed her higher, refusing to let the girl come down.

Laughing a little, the man groaned, giving the girl everything he had left, his shaft taking its time softening as he frantically thrusted into her, shoving his sperm deeper. Both of them lost in ecstasy, overwhelmed by instinct, the man did his best to rut the child, even though there was no hope of properly planting his seed. At least not yet.

The sensation beginning to subside, the man pulled his lips away, both of them panting heavily as he grinned at the little girl. “Feeling better?” he inquired teasingly, Samantha nodding slowly, still not fully able to think.

Y-yeah... I kind of needed that...” she admitted, blushing again before letting her shaking legs drop back down.

You... you won't tell, will you?” he panted, the girl shaking her head in response.

My parents don't need to know,” Samantha promised, the camera man grinning, obviously pleased by the answer, “I'm good at keeping secrets.”

Good girl,” he chuckled softly, groaning softly as he slowly pulled himself free.

Taking a deep breath, Samantha's body gave a deep shudder, her insides squeezing together, pushing out a thick glob of the man's sperm that splashed down between her feet.

Might need to shower again,” the girl giggled, the man smirking as he checked to make sure no one was watching before slipping out again without another word.

Sighing heavily, Samantha shook her head. She'd need to hurry and get dressed before her mother suspected anything. The girl just hoped that no one noticed how gooey she was before she could get her panties back on.

Slipping out of the shower area, Samantha dressed hurriedly before finding her mother again. “I'm gonna go find the boys,” she said quickly, giving the woman a hug before heading to the door.

I'll be along in a minute,” Lily assured her with a smile, “I'll give everyone a ride home.”

Thanks, mum!” Samantha said with a grin before heading back into the hallway...

*****

Regrouping in the hallway, the girls were surprised to see Zack following them out of the room, the group giving the boy a curious look. “Hey, I thought you were part of the film crew now,” Amanda said teasingly, Zack giving a helpless shrug.

Well, at least I got to have a bit of fun,” he chuckled, glancing at the twins who both immediately blushed.

You enjoyed that entirely too much,” Sarah muttered, a hint of a smile crossing her lips, “Anyway, I'll talk to Sam about what's going on in there later. I'm going to go find Jeremy.”

And I should head home,” Clara added, giving the boy a nervous smile, “I'm sure my parents'll wanna full report.”

I'm sure Sam's mum'll tell them all about it, but good luck,” Amanda chuckled.

Aunt Lily is the real hero today,” Zack added with amusement, the boy grinning and giving a wave as he noticed Evan coming down the hall, the boy garnering a few curious looks as the other children noticed the colours of his uniform, the boy looking a bit out of sorts.

Hey, you made it!” Zack said teasingly, Evan giving a nervous smile, trying to ignore the way the other students looked at him, “But where's Maegan? Did her parents show up already?”

Evan sighed heavily, the boy rolling his eyes. “Apparently they didn't want their daughter 'being around those corrupt movie making people' or something,” Evan muttered, shaking his head, “Honestly, if it wasn't for our Friday 'homework club' I don't think she'd ever have any fun.”

Zack smiled sympathetically and nodded. “Yeah, Friday's definitely one of my favourite days of the week now,” he admitted, flashing a quick grin at Amanda as she raised an eyebrow at him, “But it does really suck that her parents are like that. We're definitely gonna have to do more to get that girl out of the house now and then.”

The criminal mastermind is on the case,” the blond boy chuckled before glancing at Amanda and giving the girl a shy smile, “Oh, hey, sorry. We've met in passing a few times, I think.”

The girl nodded, smiling in amusement. “Ah yes, the third piece of Sam's complicated puzzle,” she replied teasingly, glancing over at the now closed door to the girl's change room, “I hope you don't mind that you missed the fun bits.”

Everyone's going to miss those, though,” Amy added hesitantly, “They're not really showing us naked in the movie, right?”

Zack took a deep breath, giving Amanda an uncertain look, the girl's eyes going wide. “Actually, from what I could see, they're gonna do some editing after to take out the naughty bits,” he explained in a careful tone, “But for now, they do have footage of you lot naked. Not that they'll be able to really use it, though.”

Wait, you mean they actually have us naked on film?” Rebecca inquired nervously, the girl covering her mouth, blushing as she glanced at her sister.

Yeah, but like I said, they'll need to edit it out for the final release, so I wouldn't worry about it too much,” Zack replied with a shrug, “Really the only people who'll see it will be the editors. There's no way they could put that into the film's official release.”

I'm not sure that's really what our parents agreed to, though,” Holly added sceptically.

Hey, just remember that no one who matters is going to see it, right?” Amanda said with a shrug, “Sure, it'll probably get a few boys around here excited, but it's not like they'll really get to see anything. Well, other than this perv here!”

Zack grinned as the blond girl teasingly nudged him with her elbow. “Hey, I've never been one to kiss and tell,” he replied, glancing at Amy and the twins for a second, “But I have to admit, it was a pretty good show.”

Amy blushed hard as the twins tried not to let the comment get to them, Amanda just grinning and shaking her head. “Well, you know, now that I think about it, Sam definitely has a point,” the blond girl commented slyly, “About fairness, I mean.”

Oh yeah? What'd you have in mind?” Zack inquired with a grin, Amanda glancing about as the children found themselves alone in the hall.

Well,” the girl explained, lowering her voice and smily slyly, “We gave you a show, maybe you should give us on in return.”

What? Right here?” Zack laughed, Amanda rolling her eyes and shaking her head in amusement.

Oh don't be thick!” the girl replied teasingly before glancing over at the boys' change room, “We'll go in here. No one'll even think of looking for us there.”

You can't be serious,” Amy chuckled nervously as Amanda cautiously pushed open the door and looked around before waving the others over.

Why not? It's just for fun,” she replied, Zack and Evan glancing at one another and shrugging before following the girl inside.

Well, as long as no one catches us, I guess,” Holly commented with a nervous giggle, Rebecca and Amy glancing at one another uncertainly before the trio joined the others in the change room.

Okay, so what do you want?” Zack chuckled, the boy grinning as he noticed that all four of the girls had come along for the shenanigans.

Glancing over her shoulder at her friends, the other girls smiling nervously and trying to look anywhere but the boys, Amanda nibbled her bottom lip, letting out a soft giggle before taking a deep breath.

Show them what you got,” Amanda told him, Zack raising an eyebrow.

Wow, Sam really is a bad influence,” he chuckled, the boy barely hesitating, immediately undoing his trousers, the soft gasps and hushed whispers making him grin.

Clearing her throat and blushing a bit as Zack pushed his trousers down and smiled back at her, his shaft already a bit hard. “Happy?” he asked, glancing past Amanda, the other girls giggling and stealing glances, their pale cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Pursing her lips for a moment, Amanda nodded thoughtfully before glancing at Evan. “Um, that goes for you too. Fairness, right?” she giggled, the boy's eyes going wide, exchanging glances with Zack.

It's only fair,” he said with a shrug as Evan sighed heavily.

Make your mistakes when you're young,” the blond boy muttered with a shrug, smiling nervously as he followed suit, the two boys soon standing half naked before the curious girls.

Amanda tapped her chin, smiling with amusement, the girl glancing curiously at Evan's manhood, her cheeks flushed nearly as much as her friends'. “Okay, but this isn't quite right,” the blond girl said carefully, “You gotta make 'em hard so we can see what they're really like.”

Zack raised an eyebrow, meeting Amanda's gaze and deciding not to mention that she'd already seen that, but decided to play along. As the other girls let out surprised gasps, the boy took hold of his shaft and started stroking. Glancing at the other girls, he found himself both amused and aroused by their reactions, the boy smirking proudly as he came to full hardness.

Evan, meanwhile, swallowed hard, the boy glancing at the door uncertainly, knowing that if they did get caught, he'd probably be in the most trouble. “Come on, you too!” Amanda giggled encouragingly, the boy glancing back at her in amazement.

Have you always been like this?” he inquired with a bit of a laugh, the boy acquiescing at last.

Amanda shrugged, smiling as she watched Evan's hand push and pull his foreskin back and forth over the head of his shaft, the other girls cautiously stepping closer for a better look.

I'm a farm girl, we're usually more direct about things,” Amanda chuckled, glancing at her friends in amusement as they tried to both watch and hide behind one another.

Zack smirked, the boy waggling his shaft teasingly in the girl's direction. “Then maybe you could help us out with this, then,” he chuckled, Amanda taking a deep breath, her eyes going wide as she blushed.

Maybe I will!” the girl replied with amused defiance, her voice shaking a little, ignoring the soft whimper from one of the girls behind her.

The boys' eyes widened as Amanda stepped forward and knelt down, the girl taking a deep breath before reaching out and grasping their shafts, her hands shaking, giving them both a cautious squeeze.

Nibbling her bottom lip, the girl's breath quickened, only then realising how far things had just gone. Glancing up at Zack, she gave him a weak smile as she started stroking both both shafts at the same time.

This is kinda normal for you, isn't it?” Amanda asked with a nervous chuckle, Zack giving her a helpless shrug.

It's complicated,” he replied with a teasing grin, glancing at Evan who was blushing and trying desperately not to look at the three embarrassed but curious little girls who were still watching with interest.

Nodding thoughtfully, Amanda found herself weirdly fascinated by the boys' shafts, her breath quickening at how easily they came to full hardness. Her body tingling with instinctive need, the girl found herself wishing she hadn't brought an audience. If Samantha could do it, she could too, after all, right?

You can do more than just that if you want,” Zack chuckled softly, his eyes gleaming with mischief in a way that made Amanda's heart skip a beat.

Looking back over her shoulder for a second, the girl laughed, shaking her head. “Oh, I dunno about that,” she replied nervously.

Well, you did say you wanted a show,” Evan said with a thoughtful frown, the sensation of the girl's soft hand rubbing against his manhood easing his uncertainty.

And you'd definitely get one if you went a bit further,” Zack added with a nod, Amanda laughing and shaking her head in amusement.

What does he mean?” Amy asked curiously, the girl moving a little closer, meeting Amanda's gaze with wide blue eyes.

The taller girl swallowed hard and took a deep breath. “Oh, why not?” she muttered with a soft giggle before sliding her lips around Zack's shaft, the girl closing her eyes and trying not to pay attention to the startled gasps of her teammates.

Oh wow...” Evan whispered, staring in amazement at Amanda for a moment before glancing at Zack, “this is becoming an interesting year, isn't it?”

Grinning, the other boy ran his fingers through Amanda's long, soft hair, glancing up at the twins with a look that made them both blush harder before turning to Amy.

You can help her if you want,” Zack told her with a sly smile, his inhibitions falling away as he felt Amanda suckle his shaft harder, sending a surge of desire through him .

Wha- what? No!” Amy laughed, shaking her head as Zack stood a little latter, the boy letting out a soft moan of pleasure, feeling Amanda's tongue slip under his foreskin, the girl sucking the head of his shaft hungrily, “I ah, just wanted a better look, okay?”

Well, my friend here is feeling kind of left out right now,” Zack replied teasingly, glancing askance at Evan, the boy giving a sheepish grin as Amy's wide eyes glanced down at his shaft, “It would only be fair, you know.”

Giggling, Amanda pulled her lips away, the girl panting softly, her body trembling a little at the possibilities. “And we're a team,” she chuckled teasingly, meeting the shy girl's gaze, “It's only right that we help each other out.”

But...” Amy stammered, glancing back at the twins as Amanda went back to hungrily sucking off Zack, the girl moaning hungrily, finding herself not minding the audience as much any more.

Do it,” Holly whispered, her sister doing a double take and staring at the girl like she was crazy.

Amy let out a soft whimper, the girl glancing at Amanda uncertainly, but her team captain was too lost in slowly moving her mouth up and down along Zack's slick shaft to notice.

It's okay, I don't mind,” Evan chuckled nervously, the girl blushing again as their eyes met, her heart racing at his smile.

Nodding slowly, Amy nibbled her bottom lip as she shuffled closer to Evan, the girl glancing over at the twins again. “This never happened, okay?” she told them as sternly as she could, the other girls nodding as they stared in amazement.

Taking hold of Amy's hand, Amanda guided her her hand, wrapping Amy's fingers around Evan's shaft. The smaller girl letting out a soft yelp as she felt Amanda's fingers make room for her own, encouraging Amy to give the hard shaft a squeeze.

Nibbling her bottom lip nervously, Amy could feel the soft skin of Evan's shaft between Amanda's fingers, the girl's heart pounding in her chest. Amanda's hand guiding her own, Amy's hand trembled as she felt Amanda's finger slowly starting to slip away.

Wait-!” the little blond yelped, Amanda giggling with her mouthful, her hand slipping over top of Amy's guiding it slowly up and down Evan's hardness as the boy stared wide eyed, panting heavily at the intensity of it all.

Hey, they don't bite,” Zack said teasingly, Amy nodding as she stared intently as Evan's shaft, the girl finding herself both fascinated and terrified at the same time.

But...” the girl stammered, only to have Amanda squeeze her hand more firmly, the little blond squirming a bit at the soft exclamation Evan let out.

This... is amazing...” Evan breathed, his fingers suddenly sliding through Amy's shoulder length hair, the girl whimpering again, squirming at the unfamiliar sensations that surged through her.

Pulling her lips away with a soft wet sound, Amanda smiled at her teammate, her hand slowly slipping away. “See? It's not so bad,” the girl said softly, watching with amusement as Amy's tiny hand kept stroking Evan's shaft, “And it's actually really fun to suck on it too. It just looks kinda weird, is all.”

Amy swallowed hard. “Um, I dunno about that,” she replied, feeling Evan's hand slip around the back of her head, gently coaxing her closer.

Wimp,” Amanda giggled teasingly, flashing her friend a grin before giving Zack's foreskin a gentle nibble, the boy exhaling loudly, leaning his head back and letting out a hungry groan.

Hey, I... I'm only twelve!” Amy shot back defensively, her eyes going wide as Amanda gave Zack's shaft a long, exaggerated lick, finding herself having a lot of fun teasing the little girl.

That's okay, so are we,” Evan replied with a shrug and nervous chuckle, “Plus, um, we can totally repay the favour after if you want.”

Amy gave the boy a confused look before glancing at Amanda who was trying not to laugh. “Oh, trust me! You'll love it!” she replied, moaning hungrily as she took Zack's shaft in her mouth again, finding herself very much hoping that the boys would keep that promise.”

There's only one way to find out,” Zack added, waggling his eyebrows teasingly.

Amy frowned a little, staring for a moment at Evan's shaft, her hand moving up and down almost of its own accord. How bad could it be? The girl pondered, trying not to think about how the twins were staring intently at her as she lowered her head.

Pushing out her tongue, Amy gave the underside of Evan's shaft a bit of a lick, the boy's body giving a deep shudder that made her jump a little. She hadn't been expecting him to be quite so sensitive, but at the same time, it was kind of amusing.

Going slower this time, Amy dragged the length of her tongue across the underside of the head of the boy's shaft, Evan exhaling loudly, his body trembling for a moment.

Please don't tease me like that,” Evan panted with a bit of a smile, Amy blushing as she found herself smiling back. Were his eyes always such a pretty blue? She wondered.

Taking a deep breath, Amy pushed her lips against the head of Evan's shaft, the boy's body trembling, using both hands to run his fingers reassuringly through her thick, blond hair.

Amanda was having fun. Clearly there wasn't anything to be afraid of. The girl reminded herself, slowly pushing her lips down around it, tentatively poking a little with her tongue, finding the taste a bit weird, but not bad in any way.

Almost feeling Evan's gaze upon her, Amy closed her eyes, the girl blushing as she found herself sucking against the boy's shaft almost instinctively. Taking more of his shaft into her mouth, Amy opened one eye to peer over at Amanda, the girl clearly having a wonderful time.

Trying to copy the taller girl's movements, Amy moved her head slowly up and down, finding the sounds she elicited from Evan exciting, even if what she was doing did feel a bit odd.

Amazing...” Evan moaned softly, Zack grinning and chuckling softly as he glanced over before looking up at the twins.

Enjoying the show?” he inquired, both girls giggling as they both tried to hide their faces and peek out through their fingers at what was happening.

What are you even doing?” Rebecca managed, the girl pressing closer to the safety of her sister as Amy slowly got used to the idea of sucking Evan's rock hard shaft.

Giving you a good show,” Zack panted, his excitement rising, the boy glancing at Evan, an unspoken question passing between them as his friend gave him an amused look before nodding.

Glancing down at Amanda, Zack ran his fingers affectionately through the girl's long, blond hair, the girl looking up and doing her best to smile with his shaft in her mouth.

What'd you say you two switch places?” the boy inquired, Amanda tensing for second, her blue eyes going wide before pulling back with a laugh.

Well, if Sam can do it, so I can I!” the girl replied with a grin, giving Zack's shaft a squeeze and a few quick strokes before leaning closer to Amy, giggling as she teasingly wrapped an arm around the girl, “Okay, it's my turn now.”

Amy's expression went from confused to embarrassed as she pulled away from Evan, the girl panting softly as a string of her saliva connected the two for a second.

Um, okay, I guess,” the girl stammered as Amanda gave her a bit of a hug before slipping around and taking hold of Evan's shaft.

Now go help Zack,” Amanda whispered with a sly smile, Amy staring at her in disbelief for a moment.

This is getting a bit weird,” Amy muttered uncertainly, glancing over at Zack's shaft, the boy making it bob a little as he grinned down at her with amusement.

Don't worry, this one doesn't bite either,” the boy chuckled, reaching down and cupping Amy's cheek, gently pulling the girl closer.

Whimpering softly, the little blond obeyed, glancing over at Amanda as the taller girl gave Evan a nervous grin before sucking him into her mouth. Glancing back up at Zack, Amy swallowed hard, letting of a soft gasp as she took hold of the boy's shaft.

You're adorable,” Zack chuckled softly, cupping her face with both hands, smiling happily at the feeling of the girl's soft skin as he urged her closer, the head of Zack's brushing gently against her slightly parted lips.

Glancing down at it, Amy's body trembled uncertainly, the little girl not resisting as Zack slowly pushed himself forward, his shaft pushing into her small mouth.

Just do your best,” Zack murmured reassuringly, his fingers sliding up into Amy's hair, gently guiding the girl up and down his shaft, her eyes going wide as she glanced over at Amanda.

Giggling, the tall blond met Amy's gaze, reaching out her hand and taking hold of the girl's giving it a remeasuring squeeze as she gently caressed Evan's balls with the other.

Sometimes, I really wish I hadn't switched schools,” Evan chuckled, grinning down at Amanda, the girl giggling in response.

She's great, isn't she?” Zack replied with a soft moan, glancing at Amanda fondly, the girl doing her best to smirk back at him.

Um, are you guys gonna like... spurt your stuff in their mouths?” Holly asked nervously, both boys glancing up at her in surprise, both of them letting out a laugh.

Think we should?” Evan inquired, Zack holding Amy's head a little more firmly as the girl let out a panicked sound, her body squirming harder as she gave the boy's thigh a slap.

Naw, I can think of something more fun than that,” Zack replied, chuckling softly, the boy giving Amy a reassuring smile as Amanda gave the girl's hand another squeeze.


“Well, we are supposed to be putting on a show,” Evan admitted, with a wry smile, the boy's body giving a deep shudder as Amanda gave his foreskin a teasing nibble.

Zack nodded, brushing Amy's hair back and smiling down at the girl. She wasn't especially skilled, but it was impossible to deny how cute Amy looked sucking on his manhood.

Dismissing the idea of pulling out his camera, knowing that would definitely be a step too far, Zack touched Amy's shoulder and gently pushed the little blond back.

Okay, time to switch things up a little,” the boy said softly with a reassuring smile, Amy staring up at him uncertainly, panting softly as her small body trembled.

What'd you have mind?” Amanda inquired with amusement, glancing slyly up at him, the girl continuing to stroke Evan's shaft, teasingly brushing its head against the soft skin of her cheek.

Lie down across the bench,” Zack replied with a teasing smile, “I think we should return the favour.”

Aww, but we're not done yet,” Amanda giggled, the boy chuckling softly.

Don't worry, he has a plan,” Evan chuckled, the blond girl shaking her head in amusement as she sighed softly and got to her feet.

You two are gonna make things even more 'complicated' aren't you?” Amanda inquired rhetorically, the girl giving Evan a teasing kiss that made the boy blush before slipping past him to take a seat on the bench.

It's what we do,” Evan replied with a helpless shrug as Amy slowly got to her feet, glancing nervously at the two boys, clearly uncertain what she'd gotten herself into.

Gently guiding the little girl over to the bench, Zack sat Amy down beside Amanda, the boy grinning with excitement as he knelt down in front of her, Evan joining him a second later.

This is not how I thought today would go,” Evan admitted with a nervous chuckle, the boy taking a deep breath as he ran his hands up Amanda's long legs, the girl's skin soft and muscles wonderfully firm.

Mmm, I'm not complaining,” the girl giggled, leaning back with a contented smile, knowing what the boys had in mind, her body giving a small shiver as Evan's hands slid up under her black and green patterned skirt.

What are you...?” Amy managed, Zack taking a moment to caress the girl's more slender but still firm legs, the boy wetting his lips as he moved higher, finding the waistband of her panties.

The twins pushing closer, the two hugging one another as they did their best to get a better look, Rebecca let out startled gasp, watching Evan pull Amanda's panties down towards her knees.

Wait... are you gonna...?” Rebecca stammered, her sister giggling excitedly as Amy let out a frightened whimper and grabbed Zack's hands through her skirt.

I dunno know about this!” Amy said quickly, her voice a little panicked, Zack giving her a reassuring smile as he leaned closer, the girl shrinking back a little.

Don't worry, this'll be fun, trust me,” Zack replied confidently, giving her a quick kiss on the lips that made the girl blush deeply, her eyes wide as she stared back at him intensely.

Her hands no longer pressing against his own, Zack took a deep breath and slowly pulled Amy's panties down, the boy smiling as he looked into her eyes, the girl's small body trembling. The look Amy gave him made it hard to contain himself, but Zack knew that some things were worth savouring, and there was no way he was going to not enjoy Amy as much as he could.

Just lie back,” Zack said softly, the girl letting out a soft whimper, feeling his fingers brushed against her bottom in the process of sliding off her panties, smiling as he pulled them free of her skirt.

Nodding uncertainly, Amy glanced over at Amanda who reached out and took her hand again as she laid back. “Don't worry, this'll be amazing,” the taller girl giggled before glancing at Evan, her fingers going through his hair as she added teasingly, “At least it better be.”

Evan chuckled, shaking his head in amusement, the boy dropping Amanda's panties on the bench beside her. “Samantha's definitely rubbing off on you,” the boy replied, sliding his hands back up the girl's long legs once more, pushing her skirt higher.

We'll get to rubbing later,” Amanda giggled, making Evan laugh even as the sight of the blond girl's naked folds made his manhood throb, the boy smiling happily as he leaned down, giving her inner thighs a few teasing kisses.

Amanda's fingers curling through Evan's hair, the boy pressed his tongue against the girl's skin, her body jerking suddenly at the sensation as Evan let out a soft, happy moan. His tongue pushing against her opening, the boy was pleased to find the girl already a bit wet, Amanda's fingers curling, pulling his hair encouragingly as he licked and caressed her.

Letting out a startled sound, Amy squeezed Amanda's hand tighter as Zack began to lick as well, the girl's heart racing, her body squirming as she lifted her head, staring at the boy with a mix of panic and excitement.

How-? Why-?” the little blond stammered as the twins giggled from behind their hands, Zack grinning himself, giving Amy's slender thighs a squeeze, her legs kicking as he explored her folds.

Amanda moaned happily, grinning as their eyes met. “Just... relax,” she panted, Amy giving her an uncertain look.

This... it's weird...” the smaller girl whimpered, unable to ignore the sensations the boy was sending though her body.

But it feels so good!” Amanda giggled, closing her eyes and moaning happily, quietly envying Samantha, “Just... relax, okay?”

Amy nodded hesitantly, her breath quickening as the unfamiliar sensation built inside of her, the girl's free hand grabbing the edge of the bench for support as she stared down at Zack.

The boy smiling back at her, Amy's cheeks felt hot. She could almost feel the twins eyes on her, the sensations the boy was sending through her making it hard to think. Amy knew she should stop him, but it just felt too good.

Closing her eyes, the girl tried her best to relax, to ignore the giggling of the twins. Besides, Amanda was panting and whimpering in a way that gave Amy a weird feeling, making her body tense and her cheeks flush harder.

Her body squirming, Amy whimpered as Zack's strong hands held her thighs tighter, keeping the girl in place. His tongue was pushing inside of her now, scooping out the embarrassing moisture he found before dragging it up to her clit, the girl jumping and letting out a startled yelp as the sensation shot through her.

W-wait-!” Amy begged, her body shaking hard as Zack's tongue teased and caressed the hard little nub, the giggling whispers from the twins not helping the situation any.

Zack just chuckled as Amy's hand came down and pushed at his head, the boy pressing closer, his tongue pushing the little blond further. Confused and frightened, Amy gritted her teeth, shaking her head as it became almost impossible to think.

Not yet understanding what was happening, Amy turned to Amanda, giving the other girl a desperate look. To the child's surprise, the tall blond's expression was absolutely blissful. Her back arched, her legs wrapped partly about Evan, her free hand tugging his hair to bring him closer as the girl let out a long, passionate cry, her body trembling.

A jolt of pleasure shoot through Amy as she watched Amanda reach her peak, the little girl not quite understanding why, but finding it hard to care. She was panting hard now, her body crying out for the same release despite the frightened tears she felt welling in her eyes.

All at once, though, Zack pushed her over the edge, Amy letting out a startled, embarrassed cry as her whole body surged with excitement. Her little legs kicking out, Amy's whole body shuddered, the girl jumping a bit as the boy's tongue worked its magic, forcing the girl to crest the wave for several long, almost agonizing moments.

Giving her a final lick, Zack stopped, grinning down at Amy with a satisfied and amused grin, the girl's body shuddering and quivering for several moments. Panting heavily, her eyes held tightly closed, the boy half-considdered taking out his camera again. Amy looked entirely too cute. So sweet and vulnerable that it made his manhood throb with need.

Glancing over at Evan, the blond boy shot him a grin as he panted softly. Both girls were going to need a moment, they knew, and it was a moment that the two of them could most definitely use to their advantage.

Almost laughing, Zack and Evan gave one another a nod before standing up, both boys making adjustments as they moved closer to the girls. Feeling Evan lift her long, athletic leg, Amanda giggled, reaching out towards him as the boy gave her thigh a teasing kiss.

We really shouldn't, but I just don't care...” the blond girl murmured with a mix of amusement and passion, moaning happily as she felt the head of Evan's shaft rub against her wet folds.

Staring at the two, her eyes wide with shock, it took Amy a moment to notice that Zack was looming over her, the boy chuckling softly as he teasingly rubbed the length of his shaft against her still throbbing clit.

Hey-!” the girl protested, wincing at how sensitive she still was, the boy grinning as he angled himself down and rubbed the head of his shaft against her opening, “Wha- what are you doing-?”

Looking to Amanda for support again, Amy let out a soft gasp as she watched Evan's body press firmly against the tall girl, Amanda letting out a long, happy moan as she slid her hand over the boy's cheek.

Her heart racing, Amy looked up at Zack imploringly. “I um... I dunno about this...” she stammered, the boy giving her a reassuring smile as he leaned down and kissed the girl softly on the lips.

Don't worry, I'll be gentle,” Zack whispered, kissing his way across Amy's cheek to give her ear a teasing nibble.

Inhaling sharply, Amy let out a yelp as she felt the boy's shaft press against her entrance, the girl almost able to feel his heartbeat through the throbbing of his manhood.

I... I dunno about this,” Amy whimpered as Zack lifted his head and smiled down at her.

Just relax,” he soothed, brushing the little blond's hair back, “Trust me, you're gonna love it.”

Amy swallowed hard, the girl's breath quickening, wincing as she felt the boy push against her. “It... it's not gonna fit!” she protested weakly, her body trembling, part of the girl aching to feel the boy inside of her.

Aww, but you're so wet, though,” Zack teased, unable to keep from grinning at the cute expression that crossed Amy's face, the boy inhaling sharply as he felt the head of his shaft push part way into her extremely tight passage.

N... no!” Amy protested, her expression fearful, the girl jumping a little as she glanced over and saw one of the twins standing close by, staring down at her in amazement.

It's okay, just relax,” Amanda murmured reassuringly giving her hand another squeeze, Amy's eyes going wide as she noticed the other twin standing on the other-side of the bench, “He knows what he's doing.”

Amy swallowed hard, turning back to the closer twin. “Please... don't look,” she begged, her cheeks flushing hard again before letting out a whimpering gasp, the head of Zack's shaft pushing fully in now, the boy straining to hold back.

How does it feel?” Holly asked, nibbling her bottom lip nervously, her body shifting listlessly, the girl unsure what to do with her hands.

Amy winced as Zack rotated his hips a bit, pushing gently forward every few seconds, his shaft throbbing with need. “It... it feels weird,” she replied, an involuntary moan escaping the child's lips.

Actually, it feels amazing,” Amanda giggled, the girl moving her hips in time with Evan's slow movements, the boy gritting his teeth and trying to hold back, the girl's inner-walls squeezing his shaft with a wonderful, velvety tightness he could barely resist, “Just let it happen, okay?”

Amy whimpered and nodded slowly, the girl wincing as Zack started moving his hips slowly back and forth, applying just enough pressure to move deeper each time. Staring up into the boy's dark, smouldering eyes, Amy let out an embarrassed squeak as she felt a jolt of pleasure go through her small body. Part of her wanted him to keep going, but she knew he shouldn't for so many reasons.

Letting out a soft groan, Amy's body gave a deep shudder, her inner-muscles relaxing just enough for the boy to push a little deeper before a spark of pain shot through her.

Uhg! Y- you're too big! It... it kinda hurts...” the girl panted, Zack's eyes going wide for a second at the thought before grinning confidently down at her.

Just relax, I'll go slow 'til you get used to it,” the boy soothed, letting out a soft moan as he pushed a little further, the girl squeezing him almost too tightly.

Letting out a helpless groan, Amy turned back to Amanda, the taller girl's breath quickening, her expression desperate as she looked back at her. Amanda seemed lost in the sensation as Evan kissed her neck, the boy's hips moving faster as he moaned hungrily.

Does it feel good?” Rebecca asked carefully, Amanda letting out a blissful giggle as Evan lifted himself up, the boy grinning as she gave him a sly look and started unbuttoning her blouse.

It's amazing,” the blond girl confessed, grinning as Evan's eyes went wide, realizing what the girl was doing, “I... I wish I'd gotten to know you boys sooner.”

Amy whimpered, closing her eyes and wincing a little as Zack picked up speed, the boy letting out a soft grunting groan as he found himself not quite able to push his entire length inside of her. Panting softly, the girl did her best to relax, trying to focus on the sparks of pleasure the sensation shot through her.

Grinning with pride, Zack slid his hands down the child's slender thighs, soon taking hold of Amy's hips, pulling her a little closer. She was almost too tight, but her wetness was enough to keep him going, and it felt so good, the boy wasn't sure he could stop anyway.

Glancing over at Evan, the blond boy flashed him a quick, teasing grin. “You know, you... you could probably get further the other way,” he panted, Zack needing a second to figure out what Evan was talking about before grinning broadly.

Genius!” Zack laughed, shaking his head in amusement as Evan slid his hands across Amanda's flat tummy, pushing her unbuttoned blouse open, his eyes going wide as they slid up over the small perky rise of her bosom.

You like them?” Amanda panted shyly, the boy nodding quickly, his fingers caressing her skin experimentally, his shaft throbbing a bit more as Evan's excitement rose.

Giggling, Amanda covered Evan's hands, his fingers giving her nipples a firm squeeze that sent a wonderful sensation through her whole body. Moaning happily, Amanda arched her back encouragingly as Evan's fingers tugged gently at her nipples.

I think I'm really starting to like this whole puberty thing,” Evan chuckled, making the girl laugh, both of them glancing over as Amy let out a surprised yelp, Zack grinning as he held the girl's hips firmly, the boy rolling her over onto her tummy.

What are you-?!” Amy stammered, the twins covering their mouths, eyes wide as Zack wasted no time, the boy pushing himself back into the little blond from behind.

Hold still!” Holly giggled encouragingly, Zack flashing her a grin as he slid his hands back, taking a firm hold of Amy's small bottom, letting out a happy moan at the softness of her skin and firmness of her muscles.

Amy let out a whimpering groan, the little blond squirming, her breath quickening as she grabbed the other-side of the bench. “B- But-!” she managed, letting out a long gasp as Zack pushed himself deeper than before, the girl moaning happily as he found the going easier.

Mmm, maybe next time!” Zack chuckled teasingly, Evan letting out a laugh at the comment.

Not seeming to understand, Amy's expression became confused for a moment but was quickly distracted as Zack shoved himself hard into her, the boy groaning loudly, the girl letting out a startled cry.

I think she's starting to like it,” Amanda giggled up at Evan, the boy grinning back at her, his fingers squeezing and tweaking her nipples gently.

I know I am,” he chuckled a bit nervously, the tall blond girl reaching up and taking hold of Evan's cheeks, drawing the boy closer.

His hands reluctantly slipping away from her breasts, Evan moved downwards, Amanda giggling as he paused, the children's lips almost close enough to touch. “Sam's such a lucky girl,” Amanda purred, Evan smiling in amusement moving his hips forward before pressing his lips to hers, the girl letting out a happy moan in response.

Stealing a glance at the two, Amy blushed, the girl gripping the edge of the bench harder as Zack's shaft slid more easily in and out of her, the moist friction already starting to feel much better. Closing her eyes, the little girl let out a whimpering moan, embarrassed as she felt her body start to tremble as Zack picked up speed.

You two wanna go next?” Zack inquired teasingly, glancing at the twins in turn as they covered their mouths, eyes wide, both giggling in embarrassed amusement.

Is... he serious?” Rebecca inquired meekly, Amanda letting out a laugh, Zack grinning as he squeezed Amy's bottom, the boy finding he quite liked how it felt so perfectly into his hands.

He's really horny,” Evan panted with a bemused smiled, making Amanda giggle, the boy giving her another teasing kiss before leaning back enough to teasingly run his tongue across the blond girl's nipple.

Moaning happily, Amanda arched her back. “Mmm, me too...” the girl managed, squirming a bit as she looked over at Amy, the smaller girl panting heavily now, occasionally letting out helpless whimpering grunts that were absolutely painfully cute.

Looking back up at Evan, the girl swallowed hard, giving him an imploring look as she gently pushed at his shoulders. Nodding the boy took a deep breath, inhaling sharply as he pulled himself back, his shaft throbbing with need as it came free of her.

Letting out a desperate groan, Amanda turned herself around and moved onto her knees on the bench, the girl pulling her skirt away from her bottom, smiling as Evan's hand slid across it.

You like this way?” the boy inquired, blushing a little as Amanda nodded, the girl nibbling her bottom lip.

Both children letting out a relieved moan as Evan's shaft pushed back into Amanda, the girl dropped her head, closing her eyes as the sensation almost overwhelmed her. Amanda had seen the animals on her farm do this plenty of times, but she never imagined that it would feel so wonderful. That it would make her feel so complete.

Tossing her head back suddenly, Amanda let out a happy moan, Evan leaning forward to cup her breasts as his own excitement rose. The boy's shallow thrusts coming fast and hard, Amanda moaned happily as the boy's fingers squeezed her nipples, his lips kissing her neck hungrily.

Hearing Zack groan, Amanda glanced over at him, her inner walls squeezing Evan tighter at the look on the boy's face. Zack's expression was strained but passionate, something about it sending a surge of need through Amanda's body, her heart racing as she realized he was about to cum.

Wh- what's happening? Is he gonna...?” Rebecca half-whispered, peeking through her fingers at her sister, the two staring at one another for a moment, both knowing the answer to the question.

The twin's words struck Amy hard, cutting through the thick haze of pleasure that enveloped her mind. Her eyes going wide, the girl gasped, only then noticing the way Zack's shaft throbbed hard inside of her. Grunting and groaning, the boy's hands moved to her shoulders, gripping them tightly as he trusted harder.

W-wait-!” Amy exclaimed, suddenly panicked, the girl looking over her shoulder up at the boy who was now entirely lost in the sensation.

His eyes held tightly closed, his teeth gritted, Zack barely registered that anything had been said, his body aching for release, the girl's passage delicious tight and wet.

Unable to stop, the boy kept going, his groans almost pained sounding as Amy squirmed beneath him, his hand gripping her shoulders tight enough to leave a small bruises.

S-Stop! No-!” Amy cried, but it was too late, Zack was too lost, his mind too clouded by lust and his instinctive need to dump his seed deep inside the little blond girl.

Looking over in surprise, Evan and Amanda stared at the two, their cheeks flushing, the twins letting out a surprised yelp, the four of them staring as Zack tossed his head back and let out several desperate grunting moans.

Unable to stop, almost unable to think, Zack shoved his hips forward hard, his sperm shooting out almost painfully from the pressure behind it. Even as Amy struggled beneath him, the boy found himself continuing his hard, shallow thrusts, spurting more and more of his thick seed inside of the little twelve-year-old.

Well, that was a thing,” Amanda giggled nervously, the girl panting softly, her body quivering, her skin tingling as she found herself even more turned on, the girl shoving her hips back against Evan to keep him going.

Swallowing hard, Evan took the hint, the boy staring at the two for a moment as he picked up his pace, letting his own passion overwhelm him. Zack was letting out a few last strained groans, no doubt pushing out the last of his sperm into Amy.

Something about it was just incredibly hot, he had to admit. The girl seemed so small, and Zack was lost in animal hunger, almost rutting with her more than having human sex. Samantha would certainly enjoy that, Evan thought to himself with a bit of a chuckle before turning his attention back to Amanda.

She'll be okay,” the tall blond girl panted, looking up over her shoulder at the boy who just nodded, one hand squeezing her bottom as he reached over took a handful of her hair.

Without a word, Evan gave Amanda's long, silky hair a tug that made the girl let out a giggling gasp, clearly liking the sensation. As Amy dropped herself down onto the bench, the girl whimpering and panting, Evan picked up his pace, wasting in no time in trying to follow Zack's example.

Oh yes... that's it...” Amanda groaned, smiling happily, momentarily forgetting that the two scandalized twins were still watching the four of them, the girl bucking her hips as best she could in time with Evan's thrusts. Eager to feel his sperm inside of her, Amanda felt a twinge of envy, wishing Zack had cum in her that hard and with such wild abandon when they'd had sex.

Catching his breath, his senses starting to return, Zack glanced over at Evan, smiling a little as the other boy gave in to his own lust, the boy panting heavily with exertion.

Exhaling loudly, Zack, reached over and brushed Amy's hair back, the girl's eyes closed, whimpering and panting, her face flushed. Smiling to himself, the boy could feel her inner muscles squeezing him rhythmically, almost milking out the last of his semen. She must have cum, he thought, the boy feeling rather pleased with himself, not realising how much he'd scared her.

Moving his hips slowly, Zack didn't want to pull out right away, some instinctive urge keeping him inside of her, not letting his precious seed escape the little girl's body.

All at once, Evan groaned and Amanda let out a happy sound as she lifted her head, the girl grinning with glee as she felt the head of his shaft throb hard before the first glob of cum shot into her. Squeezing him tightly, the girl groaned, wriggling her bottom as Evan let out an almost pained sound, the boy barely able to move inside of her.

Is he...?” Rebecca inquired, her sister nodding quickly as Evan grunted several times, instinctively thrusting as hard, trying to send his sperm as deep as he could, the head of his shaft swelling and pushing it against the entrance of the athletic girl's womb.

Oh yes!” Amanda groaned happily, knowing she was still safe. Or at least mostly sure, and in that moment, that was good enough.

Part of her almost wished it wasn't, though, a thought that made her giggle a little, the girl remembering how the animals on her farm only ever did this sort of thing with reproduction in mind.

Smiling as Evan pressed himself against her, kissing the girl's neck affectionately while hugging her close, Amanda smiled happily, wishing they were somewhere more convenient. Or least had more time, she supposed.

You okay?” Zack murmured, brushing his lips against Amy's ear as he watched the two, both of them happily cuddling.

Amy whimpered softly, the girl sniffling a little. “I don't wanna get pregnant...” she whined, Amanda letting out a laugh in response.

You can't, silly!” the tall girl replied, reaching out and taking Amy's hand again, “You only turned twelve like a week and a half ago. And with how small you are, you'll probably be waiting longer than any of us to be able to.”

You sure?” Amy asked hesitantly, the boys trying not to laugh as Amanda leaned over and kissed the little girl's cheek.


“Absolutely,” she chuckled, the girl letting out a gasp and turning to the door as it suddenly swung open, everyone else needing an extra second to notice what was happening.

Oooh! Look what I missed!” Samantha laughed, the girl quickly shutting the door behind her as the group's tension relaxed, everyone glancing at one another, knowing how dangerous what they'd done was.

Hey, Sam!” Zack replied with a grin, the boy still panting a bit as he pushed himself upwards, his shaft still lodged firmly inside of Amy's tight passage, “How'd the extra scene go?”

The redhead giggled softly, taking in the scene with amusement, her hair still a bit damp despite having changed back into her uniform. “It was fun, but a little scary,” she admitted with a shrug, glancing slyly at each of the twins in turn, both of them blushing, “You guys seemed to have had fun, though.”

There's no denying that,” Evan agreed, giving Amanda a gentle kiss as the girl giggled, the boy giving her bottom a final squeeze before slowly pulling himself back out.

Oh my gosh!” Rebecca exclaimed, seeing the glob of white goo drip out of the blond girl, Amanda laughing as Samantha stepped closer.

Careful, you're wasting it,” the redhead giggled teasingly, pressing her fingers against Amanda's folds, causing the tall girl to let out a surprised gasp, her cheeks flushing.

What are you...?” Amanda started, her eyes going wide as she looked over her shoulder, Samantha grinning as she pushed her finger a little deeper before scooping out a bit more of Evan's cum.

Don't forget, I'm only lending this to you,” Samantha replied with a teasing smirk, the twins letting out soft embarrassed gasps at the sight of the redhead slowly licking Evan's semen off of her finger before pushing it into her mouth and sucking it clean.

You're... like, crazy,” Holly stammered, staring in amazement with a nervous smile, the girl's quivering body showing her unspoken approval, Samantha shrugging in reply.

Anyway, we should probably get going. My mum's gonna give us a ride home, so she'll be waiting,” Samantha added in as casual a tone as she could muster, trying to ignore how wet she felt having walked in on such a scene.

Did you need a ride or anything?” Evan inquired a little nervously, Amanda shaking her head and chuckling softly.

No, no, my brother's coming to pick me up today, I'm good,” the girl replied, both of them glancing over as Amy let out a pained groan that sounded entirely too cute.

Exhaling slowly, Zack pulled himself back, the boy wincing a little as the girl's inner muscles squeezed his softening shaft. Panting softly, he took a moment before pulling himself free with a soft, wet sound that made the girl whimper and hide her embarrassment behind her hands.

Wow, you're crazy tight, aren't you?” Samantha laughed, reaching down and running her fingers across the little blond's folds, Amy's body giving a deep shudder.

Don't say things like that!” the child protested, Samantha grinning as she looked thoughtfully at Zack's semen on her fingers.

Well, I guess things just got more complicated, didn't they?” Samantha asked rhetorically, Zack giving her a helpless shrug as the girl licked his seed off of her fingers, moaning softly as she noticed how thick it was.

I hope you don't mind,” Amanda commented with concern as she stood so she could hike up her panties, a bit of Evan's sperm dripping down into them, the girl's body giving a bit of a shiver as it pressed back against her skin.

Samantha sighed heavily and gave a shrug. “Well, we can't hide what's going on forever, I guess, but I'd really rather not have all of this get out to the whole school, you know?”

Oh, I get that,” Amanda admitted with a nod, smiling as Zack helped Amy up, the twins smiling nervously as everyone else got ready to leave, “Last thing we need is our parents finding out.”

Exactly,” Samantha said in a serious tone, still wistfully wishing she'd shown up sooner as she made her way to the door, the others quickly following, eager to get out of the now overly warm and stuffy feeling boy's changing room.

Stepping outside into the light of day the children found a couple cars waiting to pick up the handful of stragglers who lived far enough away to need a ride along with a handful of other students.

Among them was the familiar figure of Lydia, the girl leaning over into the window of an old beat up car that was at least twenty years out of date. The girl wriggling her bottom a bit under her uniform skirt as she brushed her long dark hair over her ear, Lydia was clearly talking to someone.

Someone's dad's in trouble,” Samantha chuckled with a smirk.

Not yet, but soon!” Zack laughed teasingly, Amanda giving nervous smile.

Actually, I think that's my brother,” the blond girl added, her friends exchanging glances.

Think we should save him?” Evan inquired, raising an eyebrow at the blond girl, Amanda pondering for a moment before shrugging and leading the way around to the other-side of the car.

Leaning down, the girl looked past the driver and gave Lydia a knowing smile. “Having fun?” she inquired, the other girl chuckling softly.

I heard you certainly did,” Lydia replied slyly, the tall blond man in the driver's seat glancing back and forth between them with amusement.

Oh, you should've been there, you'd of loved it,” Amanda told her, glancing for a second at her brother, the girl trying to figure out how she felt about the current situation.

I've never been the athletic type,” the dark-haired girl said with a shrug, glancing over and smiling as Samantha leaned over and pressed closer to her to get a better look.

Oh! Uh, hi there!” the redhead stammered, a surge of excitement shooting through her as his dark blue eyes met her own, his bemused smile seeming genuine and friendly.

Uh, hi,” the blond man chuckled a bit nervously as the other girls peered in through the windows to get a better look at him, “So, you're all Amanda's friends then?”

More than that in some cases,” Lydia replied slyly, Samantha's eyes going wide as the girl glanced at her meaningfully.

Some of us are on her team too,” the redhead said quickly, inhaling sharply as she noticed the small tear in the man's shirt, revealing a small patch of his skin beneath, the shirt doing little to hide the shape of his muscles beneath.

Rory had some errands to run in town so he decided to pick me up after school,” Amanda explained with a shrug, “Saves me taking the school bus home.”

Samantha nodded, only half-hearing her, the girl's eyes focused on Rory's chest for a long moment, the girl feeling the sudden urge to lick off the bead of sweat she saw on the exposed patch of skin through the tear in his shirt.

Well, anyway, we should get going,” the man chuckled, brushing back his thick blond hair, Samantha inhaling sharply as she noticed the way his arm muscles moved as he did so.

Yeah, there's always work to do. I'll see you guys online later,” Amanda promised, walking around the car and shooing the other girls away before pulling open the door.

Well, that was a thing,” Lydia purred almost hungrily as the crowd stepped back, the boys chuckling with amusement as the girls watched the car pull away.

I didn't even know she had an older brother,” Amy admitted shyly, the girl still walking a bit oddly.

Well, it's not like he's still in school,” Samantha chuckled, looking about until she spotted her mother's car, “He's like... twenty or something?”

And super hot,” Lydia added, the girl waving as a familiar blue pickup truck pulled into the parking lot, “Anyway, that's my ride, but we should talk about this more later. Might be fun to pay Amanda's farm a visit at some point.”

Samantha took a deep breath and nodded, wondering how much taller than her Rory was. He certainly seemed to be rather tall. He could probably pick her up easily if he wanted to, and something about that idea sent a thrill through the girl that made her blush.

We should get going too,” Evan remarked, motioning towards Lily as she walked out of the school, the woman's face a bit flushed, her expression a touch distracted.

Zack nodded in agreement, flashing Amy a quick grin, the girl blushing hard and looking away. “Yeah, I think I could use a shower after that,” the boy admitted, brushing his still sweaty hair back.

I think I've had enough of those today,” Samantha giggled, the children saying their good byes before heading off to meet up with Lily...

*****

Samantha smiled, the girl stretching her arms over her head as she glanced towards her bedroom window. Smiling, she noticed her neighbour Jeff waiting to catch her undressing for bed as he did whenever he had the chance.

A pleasant tingle going through her body, Samantha grinned, enjoying the little bedtime ritual the two had fallen into. Giving him a wave, the girl turned around and slipped off her t-shirt, frowning down at her chest for a moment.

Still nothing yet, Samantha noted, the girl covering her nipples with her hands before turning about and stepping closer to the window. Giving Jeff a sad smile, the girl shrugged before moving her hands, shaking her head apologetically.

Jeff just laughed, shaking his head and giving her a double thumbs up, the girl giggling, pleased by the man's reaction. Maybe being flat wasn't so bad, Samantha pondered, at least for the moment. Sarah and Amanda's budding breasts were extremely interesting, not just to the boys, but also to herself, and it was hard not to be envious.

Stepping back a bit, Samantha turned about and pulled down her jeans, Jeff leaning closer and standing taller so he could catch a glimpse of the little girl's bottom. Giggling, Samantha half-wished his wife wasn't home, all the excitement of the day still having an affect on her.

Glancing about, the girl grabbed up her Camp Sherwood shirt, and slipped it on, once more checking to see how far down the hem came. Samantha had grown a tiny bit since the summer, but still not a lot, but at least she was still taller than Amy, the girl supposed with a giggle.

Giving Jeff a wave, Samantha moved to her desk and booted up her laptop, the girl going to her V-Star account and readying everything to record a quick video. Lots of things had happened, but only so many could be mentioned openly.

Hitting record, Samantha sat up straighter and smiled at the camera. “Hi again, Simply Sam here with a little life update. Today a movie crew came to my school to do some filming, and my team got to be extras 'cause they wanted a bit of rugby footage. It was a lot of fun, and we won by a couple of points, so I think we made a good impression!”

Samantha took a deep breath, the girl glancing askance nervously for a moment. “That wasn't the only scene I was in today, though,” the girl continued, giggling a little as she chose her words carefully, “They also needed my team to do a shower scene... and yes, we were actually naked...”

Shaking her head and laughing to herself, Samantha rolled her eyes, imagining all the people trying to find a copy of the movie. “But don't worry, they filmed it so you won't be seeing anything 'interesting,' you pervs,” the girl giggled, nibbling her bottom lip as she wondered if she should mention the next part, “Also, there was a third scene too...”

Samantha took a deep breath, grinning uncertainly at the camera. “And yeah, when the movie comes out, you'll probably see it, so I should talk about the third scene I did,” the redhead giggled nervously, nibbling her bottom lip and glancing at her closed bedroom door, “Right. So, I needed to pretend to do some stuff to this actress, but um, it totally wasn't real, okay? And I mean, she was really pretty, so it wasn't that bad, just kinda embarrassing!”

Taking a deep breath, Samantha braced herself for the comments she'd likely receive. “Anyway, the movie won't be out for a few months, so don't get too excited okay?” the girl chuckled with a nervous smile, “But when it does I'll let you guys know.”

So, just a small update on my life for now, I hope you guys like the movie when it comes out,” she continued, trying not to yawn and laugh at the same time, “so go tell your friends and stuff and get them to subscribe! I like the attention!”

Ending the recording, Samantha set the video to upload before quickly starting another, the girl making sure that it was set to members only. Taking a deep breath, Samantha hit record before she lost her nerve.

Okay, you pervs,” the girl said quickly, leaning closer to her laptop camera, lowering her voice just in case and trying to sound as serious as possible, “This is a members only thing, so no spreading it around, or I'll drop my channel and you'll never get to see me naked!”

What I said in the regular video was kind of a lie,” Samantha explained, shuffling nervously in her seat, “What I did with that actress was real. You still can't see much, so I guess it doesn't really count, but yeah. I made her cum for real, just so you know. Anyway, g'night, pervs!”

Ending the stream, Samantha leaned back in her chair, wondering if she should upload the video or not. It would certainly get her more attention, and she'd probably have more people asking to become members. It was both a scary and exciting thought.

Sighing softly, Samantha hit the upload button. “Make your mistakes when you're young,” she told herself with a giggle before getting up and going to bed...

1