The lord, part 5 (7)
183 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          Fissur was running down the secret hall very fast. Svaria wasn’t supposed to be down here. That was for sure. In fact, if she was found down here, she might be killed. And he couldn’t have that.

          As he made his way into the room at the end of the tunnel, he heard strange noises. The noises were that of people talking. One of the voices he recognized as is good friend the king, but the other one was that of a woman.

          She looked like an angel. But he couldn’t focus on that right now as he had noticed his lovely daughter in the woman’s lap. She was just looking at the two people as they talked.

          It seemed to him that she was in no danger. He breathed out a sigh of relief as he noticed that his daughter had started to look at him. She smiled and got off the woman’s lap and strolled over to him.

          “Father, the king wants to talk to you about something,” she said.

          Ah, yes it was of course probably a punishment that was due. Sure, he and Archibald were good friends, but then again; Archibald was king. That much was well known. No one is supposed to avoid punishment.

          “Thrensdale, I LORD AND KING! Want something from you,” he said without his usual stutter, “I wish to have our children married!”

          This shocked Fissur as he was used to the king being frivolous and frugal at the same time. What he said made no sense. If he recalled, the room they were in was the resting place of the King’s dead sister.

          But… the woman on the bed…

          He recognized her finally. She was the older sister of the King. That meant, well Svaria had done something strange again. She often viewed life strangely. And that probably lead to this.

i know this was short, but the chapter looked so good with a ending like this. so expect a time jump. we're still at the young ages and i want to write some adult junk soon

13