Sisters, part 2 (10)
174 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          Svaria looked at the girl that seemed to share most of the traits that Sif had. In fact, if it wasn’t for her hair, Svaria would have guessed it was a young Sif. She even seemed to have a strange taste in men like her mother, not that Svaria even considered Sif her mother.

          She tugged on the large hat hiding her black hair and looked at the prince. When their eyes met, he looked away blushing. She smiled at his nervous face. Over the past five years he had become more confident.

          And his antics on trying to win her over made her smile a lot more. She also missed him whenever he was away. She knew what that meant. She loved him. In either life, she had never felt that way before.

          It slightly scared her. She had a multitude of dreams about him. It was rather strange to think about. She looked away in slight embarrassment. He didn’t miss this and looked at her blushing face. He smiled a giddy smile. She then decided to start a conversation.

          “What classes did you choose?” she asked.

          “Well, I might have used my status to cheat a bit and get all the classes that you go to,” he said with a wincing face.

          He had learned long ago that he couldn’t lie to the woman he loved. Svaria sighed and looked at him with an exasperated face. The way the school worked is that all years had one home room and the rest were the personal choice of the student.

          In this system, people could meet others of different ages and backgrounds. She wondered what Luie thought about her choices in classes.

          The first bell rang, and she looked at the Sif-alike again. The woman just so happened to look at Svaria at the same time and their eyes met. In that instant, Svaria and Marrie realized who the other was.

          The girl looked away. That was her sister. Svaria didn’t even know she had one before. But now she does. The girl quickly got into the hall and Svaria let her go.

          “Svaria, what is it?” asked Luie, concerned.

          He had noticed the girls make eye contact. Though, he didn’t know the girl that looked at her. Luie put a hand to Svaria’s shoulder and tipped the hat up. She looked into his eyes and saw concern. She then pecked him on the cheek.

          This caused the whole crowd that was left after they had piled into the hall to gasp and start muttering. Svaria didn’t care and just held his hand, pulling him into the building.

          Marrie just kept asking herself who that was. Well, she knew the answer. In fact, mother’s hint told her who it was. Her sister who she had never met before. This was very important. It could mean a new friend, or enemy. What were they like? Were they also a reincarnated being? Just who was that?

          She looked over her home room and spotted her sister. It looked like there was no assigned seating to start off with, that was nice. Her sister took a seat by the window in the middle of the left-most row. Behind her, just a seat in front of the last row sat the second prince.

          Marrie took the seat right next to her sister. This caused her to look at Marrie. She had her mother’s eyes. Marrie slung her backpack on the back of the chair like her sister, no one else did this. They all just put them under their desks.

          “Hey, I’m Marrie, what’s your name?” she asked.

          “Svaria, can I ask you something?” she responded.

          “Sure, no time like the present to make new friends,” she said in an effort to see if her sister was friendly.

“Is your mother’s name Sif? It’s just that you look a lot like my mother, not that I ever met her. My father described her to me and I was wondering if you were related to her,” she spoke in a quick voice.

Her eyes widened. She hadn’t expected to breach this subject so soon. It was such a shock; it must have shown on her face. Svaria stared at Marrie and seemed to be looking for something. She then looked at her desk and nodded.

“Is that a yes?” she asked.

Marrie only nodded in response.

          Svaria couldn’t help but grin. She had just met her sister. She was actually excited. That was strange? She had never really felt like this before. As one could tell, she didn’t really feel like her adopted father was a true familiar figure. He was just a father figure who you could look up to, not in the “I want to be him” way. It was more like, “yeah, he made good life choices”.

          She was about to hug her new sister when the teacher walked into the classroom. He stood tall and gazed over the students’ heads. His white hair and blue eyes burning into the students.

          This was Mr. Iraka. He had been a teacher for about 240 years here. He was older than most of the people she had met so far. He was older than her old self. He looked at the kids one by one. When his gaze landed on Svaria, and he smiled.

          Then he continued to look at each kid one by one. He then finally made his name clear by writing it on the board. Said board was a large chalk board. As he wrote his name with the blue chalk onto the board, it made a screeching sound.

          Mister Iraka

          That was his name. Well, the author just told you his name so it’s kind of redundant. The kids read the name out loud. Several of them paled and looked at him. Svaria and Marrie tilted their heads.

          Why were the kids so scared? That was what the two of them were thinking. Svaria had been taught etiquette by him, so she knew him. But Marrie just wasn’t well informed.

          “This is my name. My reputation as a teacher has spread past these walls and into the hearts of many nobles and the like. So, I am not surprised some of you have heard of me. In fact, I have taught one of you in the past,” when he said this he looked and by extension, the whole class, at Svaria.

          Svaria waved to the home room teacher and smiled. She liked him. She liked him a lot. He was the kind of teacher that, if you knew him well, seemed friendly.

          He then began to talk about what they could expect moving forward. The first day the children were just supposed to familiarize themselves with the school. A person could live in the dorms or simply go home after each day. Svaria was going to sleep in the dorms, Marrie decided too as well.

          Then the bell rang, class was over. Luie hadn’t even spoken he was too shocked to see his beloved talking to another person so friendly like. Though, he really didn’t notice most of the time.

          The three of them went into the hallway and Svaria and Marrie began to talk about their lives. Marrie explained that she was the daughter of a block lord and Svaria told her about how her father was actually her uncle and he had adopted her into his life when she was 1.

          Luie couldn’t even follow the conversation; he was too confused. He then asked a question.

          “Who are you?” his gaze landed on Marrie.

          She tilted her head and looked at the second prince. It was as if she had just noticed him. Looking back at her newly found sister she told him, “I’m her half-sister!”

          “WHAT!”

After he finally calmed down, they split up and the two girls walked to the female dorms. When they made their way to their rooms Svaria stopped in front of Her’s. she then looked at Marrie and asked:

“Why are you carrying that box in your pack? Is it clothes? Or something else?” she asked.

“Oh, it’s a thing mom gave me that she said only you cloud open. And you don’t seem to have any luggage. Are some servants going to bring your stuff here?” she responded.

“Yes, my maids are bringing the stuff here. Can I have that box?” she asked.

“Can I come in instead of just standing here?”

“Yes,” she nodded.

11