Side Story: Birthday (12) (NSFW)
451 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
this is a alt timeline. both of them are 18. they are not underage.

Chapter 5: Side story, Birthday

Luie walked down the hallway of the castle to his room. It was his birthday today, and while Snow elves didn’t put on parties, they did give gifts. His personal maid and guard were close behind him. He hadn’t seen his Fiancé all day and it was starting to bum him out.

He made his way to his room and opened the door. The room was completely dark. Well, that wasn’t true, there was a candlelight, a small insignificant light, but a light all the same.

In a chair that he usually sat in was his most treasured person in all the universe. And yes, I know that sounds cheesy, but that’s how he honestly thinks. Or at least how I think he would think.

Now, he looked at her in shock. She was reading a book by the light and well, she wasn’t wearing her usual garb. Usually, she would be wearing a modest shirt and pants, as she didn’t like wearing skirts as of late.

But now she was wearing a see-through silk negligee. The silver cloth, combined with the light of the candle gave her an angelic appearance. But something was off, she didn’t look up from her reading. That wasn’t the strange thing, she often was able to tell where people were by the simplest of details.

She then uttered a simple phrase. This phrase sent a shiver down his spine. she seemed almost to revel in the reaction with a small smile playing across her lips.

“Leave us, we need some privacy.”

His maid and guard stepped outside of the room. The maid’s face was beet red, and the guard was slightly smiling. This man had seen the love of which Luie had given Svaria. And now it was coming back full circle.

She looked up from her book and smiled. Her heterochronic eyes sprinting in happiness. She stood up and walked over to him with the candlestick in and. That was when he noticed that she didn’t have any underwear on.

“Luie, what do you think of children?” she asked.

This question also made his skin crawl. Her voice was smoother than butter and he couldn’t move. He was so in love with her at that moment that if she asked him to jump off a bridge, he would.

She poked his stomach with her hand and began to walk her two fingers up his body until they were at his nape. She then blew out the candle. She gently caressed his neck and kissed it. He nearly turned into a pool a Luie right there. She whispered in his ear.

“Come on, let’s go to bed,” she whispered.

He simply nodded and felt his hand being pulled. He let himself be pulled into bed and he saw her eyes glint form an unknown light source. She was on top of him. He heard her set the candle stick on the side table.

Wet lips met his and he melted into them. She let out a small moan after they disconnected. She leaned over to the side table again and pulled out matches. She lit the candle with these, and he saw her sitting on top of him.

It was the most erotic thing she had ever done. Her smile had a hint of erotic flare that made his nether regions flare up. She grabbed the end of her negligee and pulled it off.

That was when he saw her breasts for the first time in his life. They were, well they were big. Her breasts looked like he could fit his head in between them. She leaned onto him and kissed him passionately. The wet sloppy kiss made his mind light on fire.

She scooted off down to his pants and pulled them off. His second head in this instance introduced itself and stuck up straight. The 7-inch member pulsed. His face reddened with embarrassment. She, instead, kissed it.

From top to bottom, then she repeated. Stopping at the base, she latched on with her mouth. her warm, wet, and frankly pleasant mouth sucked on his dick. She stuffed the whole thing in her mouth next and went up and down.

“Oh fuck…” he let out finally.

She kept going up and down, up, and down. She then stopped and climbed up him again.

“Do you like that?” she asked in a sing-song voice.

He could only nod in reply, she was still touching him, only with her foot instead of her mouth. She let out a small giggle and smiled. She stopped with her foot and turned around. She latched her mouth over his cock again and started up.

“Oh gods, why are you so good at this?” He moaned out.

She stopped and looked at him. She seemed confused. She simply shrugged and kept going. He then thought to himself, “how do I make her feel good?” Looking at her ass that was in his face, he got and idea. He began to eat her out. Svaria stopped for a minute to moan.

“Oh god, oh fuck, keep going,” she breathed out, “how close are you?”

He stopped and told her, “Really close.”

She nodded and began to suck again. He could feel it, the climax as almost here. He stopped and moaned, “almost there! Keep going!”

White ropes of sperm pulsed into her mouth. There was so much that she almost let go. They had a sweet and salty texture to them, like sea salt. She swallowed and looked back.

“We’re not done,” Luie let out as he started to eat her again.

“AAAHHH!” she screamed, he was really getting into it, “I’m coming!”

She squirted all on his face, but he kept going even after she was down for the count. She simply lay on top of him and was given the treatment of a princess that night.

Is that how sex works? I've never done it so...

11