Mother’s Worry, part 1 (17)
104 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
sorry for the short chapter guys. I'm writing two stories right now and i need all the brain power i can muster

Chapter 6: Mother’s Worry

          After the words that came from the young girl’s mouth finally computed in Sif’s head her motherly instinct activated. As one would expect, she was very worried.

          She had not seen her firstborn since the day of her conception. Anybody who is anybody would expect this. Well, everyone except the girl who was currently standing smugly beside Marrie.

          She darted to her daughter and pulled her into a big hug. This shocked her and she struggled to get out of her mother’s grasp. She of course could do so. But that would take effort to activate her higher body system.

          Her strength was like a figurative game slider, 30 notches on the slider signaled how strong she was. 1 was average. 30 was 30xs the strength of any mortal man.

          Svaria, for the first time in her life, wished Sif was less motherly. From the first moment of her life in this world she realized that she was incredibly motherly. To the point of obsession.

Sif gave her kisses all over her face and neck. She really wanted to suck up and give all the affection she hadn’t been able to before. Svaria had never felt this in either of her lives, so she was rather flustered by this.

The king’s sister had given her motherly love sometimes, but that was only when she explained that something bad had happened to her. Like when the time Luie didn’t realize that she had a much stronger liver than him and he drank to the point where he openly tried grabbing her chest.

You see, snow elves love alcohol. To the point where on their birthdays its common that adults will give children bottles of vodka for a present. This may have been a poor choice of gift for Luie’s 15 birthday from his own father. Svaria couldn’t get drunk at all. So, when Luie said he wanted to see how she acted drunk she retorted that she wanted to see him drunk.

His personality got a little spicy when drunk.

“How have you been Svaria?! I’m so sorry I never had the chance to ever see you! I’m so sorry that I’ve never been able to take care of you!” Sif cried out.

This question made Svaria snap back reality. It almost felt like her mind was sucked to her brain and instead was floating without gravity.

“You’re so pretty! I bet the second prince is all over you. Tell your mother all about it. You have no need to hold back anything you have ever experienced. You can tell and will tell me anything and everything I have missed in your life,” she ordered her first daughter.

Svaria didn’t know why, but she nearly started to tell her everything almost on instinct alone. She then realized that they weren’t someplace to tell her anything. That sentence didn’t make much sense at all, did it?

Let the author try again.

Svaria realized that this was no place to talk to Sif about her life, so she redirected the conversation to that. See, the author nailed it that time. She told Sif as much and she nodded.

“That’s true, so let’s go to my room. its not much but it cozy,” she said.

The lord had given her own private room to keep Marrie’s things and her own things in. the room itself was rather small and cluttered. But it was cozy. Svaria could tell that she lived in this room a lot of the time.

 “So, tell your mother all about it. Tell me everything,” pushed Sif.

She was being really pushy and Svaria didn’t really want to tell her about her life right now. Marrie had told her about Sif’s life so far and she really didn’t want to talk about it.

But then again, she probably should at least try to talk about her life with her mother. It might be interesting to see her reaction. Svaria stretched her back while inside the room and began to tell her life’s story.

          Sif sat on her chair, listening to her daughter’s tale of her own life. It was a rather calm yet strange one. First of all, she had inherited everything from 24. Second of all, she had the memory of him. That meant that she had remembered her first moments in this world.

          Third of all, she had openly asked to be the second prince’s wife when she was only around five or six years old. That was the strange thing. Apparently she didn’t want to go after the first prince who was in line for the throne.

          She wanted to go after the second prince because his gaze was like Her’s. that made a little bit of sense. After all, she was young at the time. She had also gone to see Norto the Great.

          Sif was a bit jealous of her for being able to see Norto the Great. Sif had only heard of his great play and comedy sketches. She also told her how her brother was doing.

          He was apparently still going after that nun that he was so fond of. Unlike human nuns, the snow elves of this land could get into relationships when they became part of the clergy.

          By this point they had actually gone on a date or two after he finally got the courage to ask her out. Svaria described him as a lovestruck fool of a parent, and Sif could only agree.

          Marrie finally chimed in and described what school was like. From what Sif heard from the both of them left a lot to be desired. Apparently, the other kids didn’t like Svaria.

          Well, it seemed like the gossip didn’t really bother Svaria at all. If anything, it mildly annoyed her. She said she didn’t really bother thinking about stuff uneducated nobles said.

          The only thing that had surprised her was the fact that some people didn’t hate her, and instead found her relationship with Luie the second prince romantic. Marrie then told Sif that Svaria and Luie were openly flirting in the halls and sometimes evening kissing in their rooms.

          Sif’s head began to spin. Was she already going to lose her first born child that she barely knew? This sent Sif into a motherly panic. That was until Svaria told both of them the truth.

          “We don’t kiss in our rooms,” Svaria let out matter-of-factly, “we make-out in the roses in the garden.”

          Sif fainted.

          They actually did make out in the garden. One would ask when they got the time to do that. At night. They made-out with each other at night in the roses in the garden. You thought Svaria wouldn’t do that right? Wrong, the author is feeling spicy today

10