Chapter 31
129 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The swing of the ax came as the chanting prayers reached their crescendo. Vorkath’s aim was precise, severing the head of the vampire from his shoulders with one clean swing. Olcaru tilted her head to one side, examining the work of Vorkath along the stump of a neck before turning her attention to the head rolling around her blood-spattered feet. As the goddess crushed the skull easily with one foot, thin tendrils of light slithered through the air from the corpse to her open hand. Though vampires lacked souls of their own, the remnants of stolen vitality in the blood they consumed wouldn’t go to waste.

The tendrils of light formed into a marble-sized ball in the goddess’s hand before she held it to her mouth and breathed it in. Closing her eyes, she shivered slightly as the vampire’s body fell to the side and began to wither and crumble. Without the power of the curse to sustain it any longer, the vampire was no more than a corpse a century past expiration.

The worshipers of Olcaru rejoiced as one, their voices shaking the chapel’s foundation, drowning out the cries of protest from the remaining prisoners. Two guards seized the next in line and dragged him before the goddess, forcing him to his knees in the spilled blood of his late comrade. Judging by the state of him, Myanna assumed that he wasn’t a vampire himself.

“Just get it over with, you monster!” The man snapped furiously. “I won’t be begging for mercy.”

“Mercy?” Olcaru’s voice reverberated around the word, the blue of her eyes glowing more intensely. “I’ve already shown as much mercy as I can spare today.”

With a gesture toward the crumbling remains of the vampire turning to ash and dust, the crowd erupted into laughter and jeers. The kneeling man’s brows furrowed, looking over at Vorkath, who held the ax at his side with a relaxed posture. The massive armored figure showed no signs of readying it, the warm light of the candlelit chamber reflecting off the dark steel. The prisoner’s horrified gaze shifted back to Olcaru.

The goddess rolled her neck, the massive rack of onyx horns atop her head seeming weightless with how casual the motion was. The pale lavender skin of her abdomen contorted and warped before a trio of vicious, glowing blue eyes opened along it. Nearly level with the man’s height, the malevolent eyes took a moment to focus, the slitted pupils gazing upon the man hungrily.

From her exposed cunt, a half-dozen tendrils emerged, slick with the arousal of the goddess. The prisoner recoiled, trying to move away, only for the tendrils to lash out and hold his skull in place.

“What I have for you,” Olcaru’s voice reverberated again. “Will be far more entertaining for us.”

The thickest of the slick tendrils forced itself into the man’s mouth as the others held him in place. Rocking her hips forward, Olcaru forced it down his throat. The prisoner attempted to free himself from it, thrashing his head from side to side as best as he could while choking on his protests. The remaining prisoners looked on in horror as the hand of the goddess settled gently, almost lovingly, atop the man’s head before she throat fucked him to death.

She took her time with him, wanting to savor the choking sounds and tears that ran down his face. When it looked like he would pass out, Olcaru would allow the slimy pink cunt-tendril to retreat just enough for him to get a lungful of air before plunging back down into him. Eventually, reaching the edge of orgasm, she stopped pulling the tendril back and let the man turn purple as his last living moment in the world pushed her over the edge into blissful climax. The orgasm of the goddess echoed through the chapel, bestowing a heavy state of arousal upon all her followers.

Discarding the lifeless body of the prisoner, Olcaru’s cold, malevolent eyes scanned over the remaining prisoners as the tendrils between her legs twitched and pulsed with anticipation. “Is there another among you who wishes to speak to me of mercy?”

The line of captives remained silent as the wispy energy of her victim’s soul collected in her palm, coalescing into another vibrant ball before she devoured it. Her body shuddered with delight as the tendrils became visibly slicker.

“Myanna,” she called over the crowd after her moment of reverie, much to the cuirizu’s surprise. “Step forth.”

The cuirizu glanced at Drusilla and a few others around her before stepping forward. The crowd parted around her, knowing better than to try and delay her. Myanna’s eyes searched the crowd quickly for other members of the inner circle for any clue as to what she was in for but found nothing. Voss stood at the side of the goddess, waiting until she was needed to direct the congregation or take over for Olcaru. Sano hung back like a beast ready to pounce, barely holding his instincts in check with the sex and violence that was on display a moment before. Ryanth seemed more interested than most, though that meant little.

Myanna’s gaze stopped on Quintus, who met her eyes directly. He looked as though he had been focused on her for some time. Though his expression remained as impassive as always, there was something strange in his eyes that she didn’t recognize and couldn’t quite place.

“Myanna,” Olcaru repeated as Myanna neared the dais the goddess stood upon. Her voice reverberated in the same way as it had before, ripping the cuirizu’s attention from Quintus with ease. “In recognition of your accomplishments, I will give you the next right of refusal on these pathetic creatures.”

The eyes of the cuirizu passed over the captives slowly, surprised by the generosity but unwilling to take immediate advantage of it. Olcaru didn’t rush her, instead waiting patiently with her slick tentacles moving in subtle twitching motions. “You may have any you desire, either as a single use or for breeding.”

Myanna’s brows shot up as her gaze turned to the goddess towering over her. “For breeding?”

“Of course,” Olcaru agreed with a nod. “It is your prerogative, of course, but I know the needs within you that must be satisfied. You are driven to spread over this world in the name of your order through your spawn. I can think of nothing better than for such offspring to be forged in the fires of Willowridge and tempered by our might.”

Something in the back of the cuirizu’s mind protested reflexively. The sensation caught her off-guard, and for a moment, the goddess looked as though she had heard it herself as her brows furrowed with concern. Myanna turned her thoughts inward, examining the strange impulse but coming up with nothing. Something felt wrong about attempting to breed here suddenly, though she had been working hard to earn her place for such a thing. Establishing a Garden of her own was at the top of her agenda, and now, of all times, she was hesitating. She didn’t know why.

“Does something trouble you?” Olcaru asked with a slight edge to her voice.

Wrenched abruptly from her introspection, Myanna shook her head. “No, divine. I am grateful for the offer.”

“But?” Her voice grew more tense, causing a palpable curtain of unease to settle over the congregation, cooling the fires of their desire and bloodlust.

Myanna’s eyes shifted to the line of prisoners kneeling before them. There were only a few females, all of whom were looking to her in the vain hope that she could deliver them from a beheading or the slow, torturous fate their comrade had suffered minutes ago. The cuirizu’s pressed into a thin line. “I’m afraid that these would not make for good breeding.”

Olcaru’s expression softened as she stepped forward, her head inclining curiously. “No?”

Myanna shook her head, gesturing briefly to the females gazing back at her in horror. “It would take time to cleanse them of the vampiric taint. Drusilla merited such efforts because she was one of the faithful and assisted me in her traitorous husband’s defeat. But these are enemies. Even if we cleansed them in preparation for childbearing, there is no guarantee they would convert.”

“You could break them,” Olcaru suggested with a wicked smile. “I’m sure of it.”

“I could,” Myanna agreed. “But such efforts take time. Time that would take me from my duties to you and the rest of Willowridge. With time and more assistance in the laboratory, I would relish this challenge as a personal project. But at the moment, I don’t think that I could.”

“You’re certain?” Olcaru pressed. It wasn’t a lie on Myanna’s part, but it wasn’t the whole truth. The unspoken and inexplicable objection that had formed in her mind continued to push back violently at the prospect of taking one of the females for breeding. Myanna’s eyes settled on one of the females in particular as she struggled internally with her doubt. The woman, a brunette, had long legs, wide hips, and an exceptionally tight-looking pussy that suggested it might be a delightfully snug fit for her cock. Still, she had to refuse.

“Forgive me, divine,” Myanna apologized. “Once I have refined the process with Drusilla, I can take on more.”

A hint of a smirk tugged at the corner of Olcaru’s mouth. There was a glimmer of approval in her eyes, though Myanna couldn’t say specifically what it was regarding. “Very well. I look forward to hearing of your progress.”

Myanna bowed respectfully and stepped back, casting a last regretful glance at the brunette that had briefly caught her eye. Olcaru lifted a hand, gesturing shortly toward Vorkath. The hulking man readied his axe as the guards forced the next prisoner forward. The cuirizu returned to the crowd, her heart racing as the sacrifices to the goddess resumed.

It took several minutes for her to collect her thoughts, the dread of turning down a gift from the goddess rendering her numb as the axe continued to fall and the congregation continued to cheer. As her thoughts finally began to creep back into her mind, Myanna glanced around to find Quintus again but couldn’t spot him through the crowd.

“Mistress?” Drusilla asked, placing a hand on Myanna’s arm as the screams of another victim rose briefly over the crowd before it erupted into another round of cheers and praise. “Are you sure that was wise?”

“I don’t know,” the cuirizu admitted with a faint shrug. “I didn’t want to turn down such a gift, but I had to.”

“Well, we should begin making preparations then,” Drusilla suggested, squeezing Myanna’s arm reassuringly. “If we can make a good showing of things, the goddess will forget any lingering doubts about your refusal.”

Myanna nodded in agreement. “Yes, of course. We’ll need to secure the proper space and supplies, especially if we are to break and convert prospects.”

The blonde tilted her head to one side as the chanting of the congregation grew. With all the prisoners sacrificed, the evening was moved to the final hymn with Voss at the lead. The woman could sense that there was more to the situation but chose not to press the issue with Myanna for now. Instead, she moved closer to her mistress, her hand wandering gently up the inside of the cuirizu’s thigh.

“I could help you get your mind off of it for a while,” Drusilla proposed, her face flushing with sudden desire as her fingers toyed gently with the piercings in Myanna’s labia. Though the breechcloth obscured her hand, it was incidental rather than by design. The blonde had no shame when it came to servicing the needs of her mistress.

“An excellent suggestion,” Myanna purred. Though she would need time to consider why she had recoiled from Olcaru’s offer, the thought of mounting Drusilla as soon as possible returned to the forefront of her mind in force. “Let’s go, we’re done here.”

Beating the exiting crowd by only a couple of minutes, the pair were able to return to Myanna’s bedchamber swiftly. The cuirizu wasted no time pulling the robes from the busty blonde and separating the breechcloth from the corset it hung from, revealing the rock-hard erection of her dual aspect.

Drusilla fell to her knees before Myanna could discard more of the raiment, slathering the rigid length of her pole with saliva as she licked and sucked with lustful hunger. Letting out a low breath, Myanna could finally relax and bask in the attention of the blonde bitch in heat. Drusilla wasn’t just putting on a show for the cuirizu. She desperately needed the fiend inside of her in any way she could get it.

The ritual had sapped a great deal of Myanna’s strength and stamina, and it would take time for her to recover from it entirely, but the fervor of the blonde servicing her was enough to offer her a second wind. As Drusilla moved to the base of the shaft, where it transitioned into the dark, wet slit of Myanna’s pussy, the cuirizu turned her attention to her nightstand where the riding crop that had been rescued from Drusilla’s home rested.

“Go to the bed,” Myanna said in a commanding tone. Drusilla got to her feet without hesitation, wiping a bit of saliva from the corner of her mouth as the cuirizu retrieved the riding crop. “Bend over the side.”

“Mistress?” Drusilla asked, her brows knitting together as she looked back at Myanna over the top of her spectacles.

“Do not make me repeat myself,” Myanna responded levely. Drusilla approached the side of the bed and bent over the side of it, propping herself up on her hands as the pale mounds of her ass were presented to her mistress behind her. Smiling wickedly, Myanna approached, gently caressing the soft, pale flesh with the pad of the crop.

“Am I to be punished for some offense?” Drusilla murmured hesitantly.

“No,” Myanna answered as she moved the crop between the woman’s legs. She tapped at the inside of her thighs, signaling her to spread her legs a bit more. “But I’ve some pent-up aggression I’d like to work out. I’m curious to see if the flesh of your new form is up to the task.”

Drusilla didn’t answer right away, nor did she shy away. Instead, she wiggled her hips slowly from side to side. “I’m ready.”

“Excellent,” Myanna said, bringing the riding crop up the side of the woman’s right ass cheek. The crack of leather on flesh was like music to the cuirizu’s ears, joined by a startled gasp from the blonde woman that did little to mask her excitement. Seeing that the strike was to the woman’s liking, she repeated it on the opposite side.

“Are you enjoying this?” Myanna scoffed. “How vulgar for a woman of such dignity.”

“Y-yes,” Drusilla stammered, her body quivering after another sharp strike of the crop to the right side. “Few have ever been brave enough to do this to me.”

“But this is your instrument of perversion, not mine,” Myanna countered. “If not to be used on you, then who?”

Drusilla bowed her head, keenly aware of how much the pink slit of her sex was drooling now. “Anyone I could get in my bedchamber, Mistress. I would whip them mercilessly and pleasure myself to their cries.”

“How cruel,” Myanna admonished her coldly. “Perhaps I should handle you in the same way.”

“N-no!” Drusilla stammered as she looked over her shoulder at Myanna.

Myanna brought the riding crop across the woman’s thigh with a sharp crack. “I don’t remember giving you permission to look at me.”

Drusilla’s head dropped again. Her body quivered with anticipation as Myanna pressed the crop’s tip firmly against her pussy. “So brazen all of a sudden. You forget who you are speaking to. If your mistress wishes to pleasure herself while you get beaten, you’ve no say in the matter.”

“Y-yes, mistress,” Drusilla muttered. Myanna struck her across the backside again, leaning closer to her so that the edges of the rings dangling from the tips of her breasts gently brushed along her back.

“Louder,” Myanna commanded with a purr.

Drusilla’s body trembled like a leaf. Myanna could feel the heat of her lust practically burning her from the inside. The cuirizu had not even enacted any magic to heighten her sense of sexual urgency. “Yes, Mistress!”

“Mm, better,” Myanna admitted begrudgingly. “Though, not by much. Doubtful you’d be able to get me to cum with such pitiful begging.”

Drusilla didn’t speak, unsure how to respond to get the outcome that she desired. Myanna decided to let her off easy this time, pressing the tip of her cock to her hot, slippery slit. She held her position there, holding the blonde at the precipice of penetration.

“P-please,” Drusilla whispered. “Please use me instead, Mistress.”

“Hmm,” the cuirizu hummed, running the riding crop along the side of the woman’s ribcage until it found the hanging weight of her breast. “Use you? You’re barely competent at begging. What possible use could I have for you?”

“Here,” Drusilla suggested, reaching underneath to part the lips of her pussy slowly.

“Your hole?” Myanna sneered. “You think you deserve such favor from me after how you’ve behaved?”

Drusilla’s breath hitched as Myanna smacked the side of her large, heavy breast with the riding crop. “N-no, of course not. I only want to please you.”

“Well, I suppose your heart is in the right place,” the cuirizu laughed before forcefully thrusting her hips forward. Drusilla gasped as her mistress holstered herself to the hilt inside her, carving her out for the first time since she’d been restored. Her body wasn’t virginal, but it had a certain warmth and vitality that Myanna hadn’t even known was missing.

“Ahn!” Drusilla groaned, moving her hips from side to side.

Reaching around with her free hand to hold the woman by the throat, Myanna leaned forward to speak into her ear through her teeth. “Don’t move unless I tell you to move, or I will string you up to watch as I fuck someone capable of satisfying me. Understand?”

“Yes, mistress,” Drusilla bleated, Myanna’s grip not nearly strong enough to cut off her ability to speak.

“Good girl,” Myanna cooed, kissing the side of Drusilla’s face gently as the hand on her throat moved under her arm to cup one of her tits. The weight of it in her hand was enough to drive her to the point of recklessly rutting in her like an animal. She tweaked and toyed with the blonde’s erect nipple, squeezing it against her chest before pulling it down. “Mmm, I do love these fat tits of yours, I admit. Were I not already buried in your cunt, I might consider fucking these instead.”

Drusilla’s only response was a long whorish moan that managed to coax an involuntary grinding motion from Myanna’s hips. The cuirizu’s ability to stave off her own insatiable libido wouldn’t last much longer. Her cock throbbed inside the human’s tight, hot cunt, demanding satisfaction. Drusilla’s pussy flexed and squeezed along her shaft, echoing the same urgent need.

Slowly, the cuirizu’s hips ramped up their efforts. Her strokes became longer, with each push deep into Drusilla’s slick interior carrying more force with every thrust. The sounds she coaxed from the blonde grew louder with each powerful plunge inside. Rearing back out of her hunched posture to stand upright again, Myanna placed her hands on the woman’s shoulders to hold her in place as she pounded her insides from a slightly altered angle.

“Much better,” Myanna groaned. “Perhaps I was too quick to dismiss such a delectable cunt, but your begging still needs work.”

Now that the cuirizu had established her rhythm, she spared a hand from Drusilla’s shoulder to take the riding crop up again, whipping one side of the woman’s ass fiercely. “Let me hear you beg for my cock, whore!”

“P-please, Mistress,” Drusilla pleaded, utterly supplicant to the desires of her mistress. “Give me your cock! I need it inside me!”

It was almost enough to make the cuirizu cum on command, but she was sure more could be coaxed from her. She gritted her teeth as she whipped the other side of Drusilla’s ass, red welts beginning to rise along the unmarred flesh of the woman. “Again!”

Drusilla repeated her plea with more desperation, and again, Myanna whipped her, demanding more. The legs of the bed squeaked and scraped at the floor beneath them as Myanna meted out more of her fiendish strength incrementally so as not to overwhelm the human. As good as the pussy was, she had to remind herself not to get too carried away the first time out. She needed to test where Drusilla’s limits were so that she could build upon them. Every time she struck the woman, demanding more of her, she managed to do so.

“You can do better, slut,” Myanna snarled. “You wish me to stop? Is your intent to bore me!?”

“Don’t stop,” Drusilla gasped happily, her mouth practically hanging agape as she allowed herself to be swept away in the brutal passion of the cuirizu plundering her cunt. “I need you to fuck me. I need it. I need you to fill me up!”

“You want my cum?” Myanna hissed, feeling the rapid buildup of her climax looming over her once again. Drusilla did an admirable job of keeping pace with her after everything they had been through to get to that point. “You want me to seed your womb?”

“Yesss,” the woman groaned, cock-drunk. Strands of her golden blonde hair slipped from the bun on the back of her head under the force of Myanna’s relentless assault. She was much closer to her own orgasm than Myanna had realized. The cuirizu licked her lips hungrily as they approached their carnal crescendo. “Drench my fertile cunt with your delicious seed!”

“Much better!” Myanna exclaimed approvingly. The final bit of praise was enough to send Drusilla over the edge, her insides going tense and tight as every muscle in her body froze in a moment of vicious ecstasy. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream as her eyes rolled back into her head, her conscious mind appearing to shut down as it gave itself over entirely as the cuirizu’s plaything.

Myanna didn’t relent. Instead, she took a handful of the woman’s blonde hair, which had fallen out of the bun entirely, and bent her backward as her hips continued to slam forward, brutally impaling her on her fiendish erection. The cuirizu grinned wolfishly as she resolved to stave off her orgasm for a little while longer. This was where the true test of the woman’s stamina came in, pushing her past her orgasm into euphoric depravity.

3