Killing Plans
78 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*************

CHAPTER 13

He had seen and been with beautiful women, more enchanting than Amber was but, something about how determined she was to run away from him, made him wish to prove to her he was in control.

And that something was stirring something else inside of him. 

“Not until I say so,” Damian voiced challengingly as he pulled her by the waist, pressing their bodies to each other. 

Amber felt her heart leap into her mouth from the sudden gesture he made. As much as she knew what was coming next, she felt her brain abandon her. 

His eyes stared deeply into hers, daring her to break the stare if she could while searching for something unknown in her eyes.

He had not planned to do so but the second he looked he was drawn to her.

Sadly, for Amber, her eyelids fluttered, failing miserably to her dismay. She had hoped to last long but now, she barely held a minute. 

While her mind contemplated her next move, Damian helped her in finalizing matters. Leaning forward, he pressed his warm lips to hers, expertly stealing a sensual kiss from the dazed young lady.

That was twice in one day when he had stolen a kiss from her and left her brain in shambles.

As lovely as it was, she had to remind herself who he was. He was Damian Stormborn, a man who could have any woman of his choosing without feeling anything for them.

Just the thought of what she witnessed that day brought her mind from whatever trance it was about to venture into.

But before Amber could make a move, she felt Damian’s hand slide down her waist and the other one move into her hair, locking her in place.

Her eyes went wide, her heart ramped as her chest rose in great effort. All of his fierce action was sent towards that kiss to her defying mouth that he could not seem to get enough off.

Once he broke the kiss, his eyes flashed with a bright glint, sparkling as she lost herself. All the anger that had built in her immediately washed off with every ticking second.

She watched his lips curl upwards in an impish smile with his brows slightly puckered. “Do I make myself clear?”

Her brows creased slightly with the fog in her mind gently dissipating, clearing her head and bringing her back to the situation at hand.

Swiftly, Amber parted her lips, getting ready to rain her complaint, a big mistake, one she found out seconds later. With their faces still close to each other, Damian captured her lips again, this time helping himself into her mouth and pressing his eager warm tongue into her mouth.

She felt her insides and restraints melt when his tongue pressed down on hers, while his kiss somehow became better and more satisfying.

Unlike before, this lasted longer as the latter kept teasing her with his sweet kisses till her body responded and she pushed at his tongue, kissing him back.

The second Damian got a hold of that, he smiled, breaking their kiss and caressing her cheeks softly.

“Stop defying me.”

Those three words, as cute and simple as they felt, were filled with his anger, his order and his zeal to win and tame her, causing a brain-turning sensation for Amber.

Amber gulped, she looked lost, to say the least.

He chuckled, thanks to that she was brought back to reality again.

“You know, it would be better for both of us if you remained obedient,” Damian muttered to her hearing.

Amber scoffed. Obedient? Men, she hated when they saw the feminine gender as weak or beneath them.

“I would be heading out now,” his deep voice rang out, forcing her to look at him. “Do not get any funny ideas,” he stated as a matter of factly, as though he knew she was already thinking of an escape plan.

“Feel at home. Whatever you need, ask the maid assigned to you and it will be provided.”

She arched a brow, since he was on to her thoughts of running away, she was determined to do something. Suddenly a thought popped into Amber’s head. “Whatever I need?” She asked, allowing the puckish grin to smear her lips.

He narrowed his brows at her. Immediately Damian became alert. He knew the look on her face considering she was mimicking his earlier expression.

“What are you on to, woman?”

“You said whatever right? Answer the question, Mr. Stormborn.”

He had his suspicions but having not been a man to go back on his words, he agreed. “Yes…” Damian trailed off expectantly.

“Then since you are here, I will ask you directly. I want to leave and I need to leave and return to my house. Take me back.”

His face relaxed and so did his wrinkled brows as he heaved out a sigh. Earlier on while she spoke, she gave some distance between them, not wanting to be caught in his web any longer.

Thanks to that, Damian had to walk over. With every step he took, Amber took a step away from him. They continued this till her back hit against the creamed coloured wall with gold and blue patterns in the beautifully decorated room.

She swallowed visibly, watching from beneath, his towering form intimidate her and put her in her place.

“As long as you have come, there is no going back.”

“But…” He placed his left elbow against the wall, cutting her short. “I…”

“Shh…” he hushed her and held her chin with his free hand. “Haven’t I played with you enough?”

She creased her brows, clenching her jaw tight. Played enough? She was not yet done and did not plan on giving up. Since asking politely would not work, she decided to try a different means.

“No. It’s not that, my cousin would be back and he would be worried. I cannot leave him all alone. I must return.”

“Oh, him. I forgot.” Amber’s brows furrowed deeply, forming a line between them. “I had him picked up early and gave him an offer.”

“What?!” Forgetting her manners, she screamed out in disbelief, her anger getting the better of her as she placed a hand on her hips and pushed out her right leg while glaring at him in an imposing manner.

“Mr. Stormborn, who gave you the right to bother with my family?”

“Considering you will be working for me, I figured I might as well take care of anything that will disturb you. Which includes your cousin, Van.”

“Thanks but we do not need your help and I did not agree to work for you. Tomorrow I will be going to work.”

“Aye, you will but under me. This matter is closed and not up for negotiation, Ms. Star. As for Van, I had him enrolled in the best boarding school in the city.”

“He wouldn’t want that. He has a life and friends he would not want to leave. This is preposterous,” Amber argued.

Damian shook his head. How blind was she? “Friends you say,” his mocking voice rang a bell in her mind. I see that even as his family, you have no idea as to the bullying he faced in his previous school. Are those the kind of people you call his friends?”

Her eyes went wide as though she had seen a ghost while his question rang in her mind.

“I will arrange for you to meet him on a weekend. Perhaps he can tell you himself. The school he was sent to, no one would dare lay a finger on him and he would have the best education. Now even if you do not like the idea of working with me, think of Van. Are you really selfish to take this opportunity from him?”

As much as she hated him now for his imposing attitude and behaviour, she took a second thought to things, particularly because of Van.

“You have time to think about it before we sign our contract. I won’t force you but I will offer you the best any company would pay you. Now be good and do not cause trouble.”

She frowned, staring at him with sharp eyes.

“For starters this,” he pulled at her lips, trying to free her mouth and change the glare in those beautiful eyes of hers. “Stop looking at me in such a defiant way. Keep doing that and I cannot guarantee you that you won’t give me a reason to eat you out and hear you scream my name.”

She bit her bottom lip and pushed back, pressing against the wall and clutching at whatever space she had to free herself.

A peel of laughter erupted from his throat in a taunting manner at her sorry attempt at escape. With little effort, he had killed all her attempts and plans at fighting him.

“You really are something Ms. Star. Enjoy. I must take my leave now.”

Not paying her any heed, he turned on his heels with both hands in his pocket e walked out of her room only stopping outside the door, giving a side look at it and then continuing on his way.

‘For now, my secret seems safe. I can monitor her till I know what to do with her. Sigh.’ Damian breathed out shuffling through his thoughts.

Amber on the other hand could not help but slump to the ground. Within 24 hours her life had been taken control of while she watched from the front-row seat. 

'Damn you Sexualborn. I will find my escape one way or the other.' Amber gritted, her eyes filled with determination.

1