Chapter 4
42 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4:

Fang Zheng woke up to a pitch black sky with three moons. Fang Zheng felt dizzy and the last thing he remembered was the monstrous aura of the pill, looking around himself he found a dense forest with trees reaching heights he couldn't believe.

Noises covered the whole forest from small squeaking to ear deafening roars, for the small time Fang Zheng had been awake he had heard several loud roars, which he could only presume to be beasts not normal earth animals. 

Fang Zheng felt fear at the thought of meeting this beast, he also felt pity for the local mortals who had to survive admist this chaos, but this pity did not stop him from  feeling administration towards the Mages and the Cultivators who in the memories of the Mage fought these beasts like it was normal.

After a moments notice Fang Zheng quickly noticed a bog of holdings in front of him quickly approaching it.

Fang Zheng was excited to see the divine pill placing his consciousness inside the bag, he was quickly surprised to see that all the Stage 3 plants were now in the bag, but he didn't remembered placing them in the bag next he noticed a pill bottle but when he tried to hold it, he saw that the small lid was open and nothing was inside it.

Shocked and a little frustrating Fang Zheng tried to search the bag of holdings but to no result, he was pissed but still gave up and left the bag of holdings.

After going through the memories of the Mage he quickly learned that he had a little to no knowledge about this world and from the experiences in his previous world, Fang Zheng knew the importance of knowledge, hence Fang Zheng decided to find a safe stop and study the memories of the Mage. 

Looking for a safe spot took Fang Zheng only a couple of minutes, but Fang Zheng was always on his guard and he also realised the magnitude of his helplessness, Fang Zheng would be able to do nothing except being eaten if he encountered this beast.

But this helplessness did not devour Fang Zheng rather it pushed him to become stronger and overcome this weaknesses.

As Fang Zheng sat inside a hole made in the humongous tree he slowly started to deeply study the memories of the Mage.

It had almost been 10 hours since Fang Zheng finally woke up. Fang Zheng had gained a lot of knowledge about this world.

The first thing Fang Zheng realised that this world was divided into two parts (The East and the West) and separating them was the heavenly mountains, Fang Zheng also knew that he was in the East part of the world while the Mage was from the West hence the knowledge about the terrain was very limited and only covered some major parts of the East.

Fang Zheng also realised that Cultivation was the major profession on the East, while Magic was the go to in the West although this did discouraged him, as he had the whole life memories of a Mage which included spells and other important items knowledge about Magic but couldn't use them in the East openly if someone discovered he was using magic he would be given the tittle of a traitor or spy. So Fang Zheng decided to learn magic and only use it in times of need 

1