Chapter 5 – Boredom in London (5)
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alright so we looked at your statements and asked witnesses what happened and everything seems to align. Good job for telling the truth boys"


Nod


"Both of your parents will be called and informed of what happened today"


Nod


"Jack you'll be doing a 2 hour detention after school today"


Nod 


"You however Azzky. As you was the main instigator will be doing a week of internal exclusion starting tomorrow"


Nod


Jack Taylor and I nodded our heads as the behavioural leader told us our punishments.


Still...


I admit nothing would've happned if I didn't kick the ball. But Jack Taylor was the one who threw the first punch.


But regardless me kicking the ball at his head was considered the first physical attack meaning they viewed it as a fight from then on hence the difference in our punishment.


Zero-tolerance isn't looking too bad right now.


"Honestly both of you boys are in year 11 and will be doing your GCSE's soon. We expect better maturity from the two of you."


"Yes Ma'am sorry ma'am we won't do it again" 


We said in unison.


In the end we got carried away fighting during such as important season.


Missing period 5 due to the whole ordeal Jack Taylor and I were told to collect our stuff. I left the school while Jack Taylor went to sit his detention.


As I made my way to the front gates.


I thought back on the face Jack Taylor made before we left our separate ways.


I shuddered. No matter how I see it this definitely isn't over.


I'm grateful he had to do a detention. Who knows what could've happened to me outside school premises.


No point thinking about it now.


I simply waited at the bus stop while thinking up excuses to tell mum and dad later.

0