Chapter 6 – Boredom in London (6)
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I put the fob on the reader and entered the flat walking up the stairs. With every step I could feel my heart crumbling.


Maybe I should walk another lap around the neighbourhood.


Anything to avoid going inside. But it's better now than later. That's right what's going to happen is going to happen. I bet their not even that mad at me.


Steeling my resolve I enter...


Hmmm?


That's weird I thought the first thing that would happen is—-


SMACK!


Yep there it is but that's just on—


BOAW!


That's the seco—


WHIP! CRASH! kIloP! Bbooaum!


I could feel my glasses fly off as my body was lifted into the air. For a brief moment I could see them, the ones doing this to me of course none other than my...


Parents.


QAUAASHBV!


The final blow. A devastating double kick to my body sending me crashing to the ground.


I'd rather face Jack Taylor 100 times than fight these two. 


Mum and Dad surrounded me.


"Azzky how was school today?"


"Thats right did anything happen that you want to tell us?"


Aren't you supposed to ask this before beating me?


When it gets like this there's no reasoning with these two sometimes. 


Not like they didn't know but I still I told them what happened anyway.


"Do we send you to school to fight?"


"Ah-AH So we've raised a delinquent now?"


"You guys don't get it! I was going to unite London after I beat him, he was the head of the school!"


"What's this boy saying?"


"Just go to your room"


Fine by me. No matter how many times I explains it they wouldn't understand why I had to take down Jack Taylor.


I opened the door to my room and placed myself on the bed.


Sigh


I just wanted to be cool today. How did it turn out like this.


I might aswell call Aron and tell her what happened.


Ring... Ring... Ring


"Yo Azz what's good, I just got home how about you?"


"Same here. Nothing really happened today I got into a fight though" 


"I see well toda— Huh?! Azz in a fight?! You're lying what happened?! How badly did she beat you?"


This girl...


Why did she instantly assume I lost. And what does she mean by "she" is there something she wants to say about my physical ability?



"Whatever you're violating it was a draw you know and I mamaged to get HIM on the ground, you hear that? AARON"


"It's pronuced Arrron! You have to roll the R's like this Rrraaahhh"


I couldn't help but giggle hearing her make strange sounds. She always does this whenever you bring up how her name is said.


The perfect counter for when she gets annoying.


"Get it right next time. Anyway Azz who did you fight? Had to be some scrub if you could get them down"


"I'll have you know that scrub was Jack fucking Taylor... Well its not like you would know him"


We both go to different schools after all but granted boys that look like him tend to be well known in local areas.


"Sounds familiar.. wait. Does he have blonde hair and is pretty tall?"


"Yep"


"I see. And you beat him?"


"It was a draw but a draw for the underdog is a win"


"Must've been a nice dream you had!"


"You really don't believe me huh"


"Nope! And anyway he's a pretty popular guy at my school. He has all the girls in a chokehold with his thirst traps. If they find out what you did to him then you'll be the enemy of women haha"


"Whatever"


I'm already the D.Y.I.S I.e Darkest Yute In School. Having an entire girls school hate me is the least of my concerns to be honest.


"But anyway Azz how do you plan to fight against the get back. Want me to fight him for you? Dads increased the intensity of training lately I could take a boy"


I sighed. So smug. Who does this girl think she is?


"Shushhh. I don't need your help when he comes for a round two. This is how it goes in the webtoons. He'll come to fight me to restore his honour and I'll amazingly win taking over the school as it's new head."


"This boy. I was joking about them getting back. You're too confident as though you didn't give up martial arts after I beat you? But seriously what's your plan? I don't want you getting hurt."


"I didn't quit because of that! Anyway I doubt anything will happen and if it does I'm always up for a challenge! I didn't hesitate once when the fight happened you know."


"You sound confident but I know you're talking shit. You dug yourself a grave when you threw the football I just know you wanted to get out haha. But I'll admit it's quite genius how you used the ball to drop him."


"Yeah I know but anyway. I know it's early but I'm tired after everything today so I'm gonna sleep early. Talk to you tomorrow?"


"Yeah same I've got to run early in the morning as part of the intense training so I want the extra energy. Good night Azz"


"Good night Aaron"


"HEY!! It's ARRR—"


I cut of the call before she could respond and got into bed.


Even though I'm the bad guy technically. Being in a situation where I had to think on the spot. A big guy vs little guy fight. A chance of me getting injured.


Made me... really.... Really.... 


Excited!


I shouldn't say this but...


I hope tomorrow something interesting also happens.

0