Chapter 2: my new home
302 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: my new home

BACK AT THE PRESENT

Gobtags POV:

“ Gobtag…cum..inside “ I groaned as I prepare to release my sperm inside my soon to be wife. Wait no... My Wife

“ W-wait n-nooo…please don’t..please”My cute little partner stuttered with tears flowing down her face. But I ignored her cute pleas as I filled her stomach with my thick jizz. Oh It felt extremely good. Her ass is much better than the other slaves I’ve fucked. After all she isn’t some slutty slave she’s my beautiful wife.

I slowly pulled my limp dick out of her asshole. I heard her give a sigh of relief. And sob immediately after.

“ W-why…. Why do this to me “ I ignored her question. Why bother? . Why does she need to ask a stupid question? She's the most Beautiful girl I've met so Of course I had to fuck her its in my blood. But then I noticed a glowing purple square floating just  metres  away from my face. ‘ hmmmm odd, never seen this before’. I thought not registering the way I speak in my head.

There were a bunch of words on the glowing square. it read { CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE GAINED A NEW SEX SLAVE! YOU HAVE ALSO GAINED +100 exp , +100 strenght , +50 agility, +50 stamina , +30 intelligence FOR FINISHING A LOVE SESSION WITH YOUR NEW SEX SLAVE. :D}

‘ hmmm I’ve fucked a lot of slaves before but this is a first’ I grinned as I thought ‘ I’ve picked a really special wife’.

“ I will take you to my house.  But once we get there you are not allowed to leave without my permission if you do you will face severe consequences “

The horror on her face when she came to the realization that she will never be able to get away from me and that she will be raped everyday was so cute that I wanted to fuck her again but we need a private space so nobody finds out about her. If somebody were to find out about this they will surely tell my father. my father will likely take her away from me just like the others. Back then I was too dumb to hide my slaves and too dumb to prevent my father from taking them from me but I’ve changed now. I’ve grown smarter I won’t let it happen again no not this time.

I lifted her up and gently rested  her stomach on my right shoulder. Of course she tried to fight back but I was far too strong for her kicks and punches to even hurt. so she eventually submitted. Like a good little girl.

I began walking to the direction I came from but I heard a voice calling out my name.

“ Gobtag!Gobtag! Where are you!?” I was startled and I panicked a bit but I quickly recognized the high pitched voice.As the voice became louder  indicating that whoever it belongs to was getting closer.I saw a small figure approaching me.

“ Oh there you are!! What are you doing all the way here? You scared me for a sec when you disappeared “

It was my best friend Gobrun green. He’s skin was light green also a small guy about 5,5? with a slender frame and big ass. Smooth light green skin cute little pointy ears  and small hands and feet. He also had long black hair reaching his waist because he never bothered to cut it. A pair of Dark green pupils sheltered in his eyes accompanied by long eyelashes with thin eyebrows. A seductive plump lips plastered on his face with a small pointy nose just above it. He was only wearing a piece of rags that was tied around his hips to hide his little buddy. which exposed a pair of cute pink nipples. Wide hips and narrow waist with a cute belly button. Smooth slender legs that’ll melt your touch. He honestly looked more like a girl rather than a boy. even I knew that back when I was dumb. He was also half human and half goblin. His mother was a human slave wich was raped by this particular goblin. This goblin was of course his father. many frowned upon his mother’s pregnancy because normally goblins can’t impregnate  human woman no matter how hard they try only other species because humans weren’t from this world. They thought his father wasn’t a true goblin. Wich led to his father’s execution. By the orders of my dear old man of course. 

“ who’s that your carrying?” He asked.

“ this is my new slave. She’s perfect for me  so I plan on making her my wife” he looked surprised at my way of speech.

“ you… sound different “ he slowly said. Doubting if I was really his best friend

“ Well I’ve grown smarter” I replied with a massive grin. His confused face was quickly replaced by extreme surprise and happiness.

He jumped up and down with glee as he said “ that’s the best news I’ve heard Gobtag now you can beat those big meanies” he stopped jumping to hug me tightly.

Though he did not notice that the piece of rags covering his honey dispenser also obeyed physics so it raised itself along with his descent showing his small uncut dick with a pair of cute balls hanging under it. He didn’t even have pubic hair!

I was of course a little tempted but I stopped myself. He was my best friend. The only one who stood by my side when I was thrown to the ground and beaten. The only one who helped me stand up. I wasn’t about to ruin my relationship with him. But… how long can I restrain myself? I’ve already crossed the line of homosexuality no matter how much I don’t want to admit it.

“ Gobtag??” I shake my thoughts away as I stare into his eyes and ask “ Wanna come home with me? “

“ Sure!” He immediately answered. 

“ well then let’s go!” I shouted “ YEAH!!” Screamed Gobrun as he raised his arms revealing his smooth hair free armpits.

______________________________________

Protagonists POV:

My rapist and his friend were talking about how they would take over their village or something while they were taking me to their so called house. Of course I stopped fighting long ago after I realized that I can’t even annoy the guy rather he seemed to enjoy my squirming.

*Slap!*

He slapped my butt before saying “ we’re here ~” I heard a creaking sound before being thrown onto a wooden floor in a shabby looking room.

There were small animal bones scattered here and there a pile of broken swords sat in one corner of the room. strangely a bar of gold was just sitting on a pedestal made of animal bones in another corner of the room. The only source of light was the holes on the roof. A pile of animal pelts lay huddled in the middle of the room. ‘ is that the bed?’ I thought.

“ you should really clean your house” my captors friend told him.

“ yeah I really should” my rapist replied “ well this is your home now and your my wife so you should clean it” he ordered while looking at me.

“ s-since when d-did I become your w-wife?” I asked with a frightened voice. 

“ Since I started using you for my sexual pleasure” he nonchalantly answered. “ also call me ‘my dear husband’ or ‘my love’ or else I’ll rip your throat out of that cute neck of yours”

“ come on Gobtag let's go hunting!!” Gobtags friend excitedly squeled while tugging my captors left arm. 

“ yeah yeah . I just need to make sure that my love wont be able to run away” he said before walking over to the pile of junk on the corner of the room and pulled out a long rusty looking chain. “ this will do for now” I heard him mutter after.

He then walks up to me and kneels down “ Lift your chin” I kept quiet not wanting to follow his orders. “That’s an order” he coldly said. For some reason I lifted my face even though I didn’t want to. He then proceeded to tie the rusty chains around my neck before tying the other end to the ceiling frame. Or at least thats what I think it is. It was long enough for me to move around the tiny dirty hut.

“Good girl” he said while petting my head. I let out a sound thats kinda like the mixture of a meow and a moan.

Of course I was embarrassed by that.

“Now say goodbye to your lovely husband and give him a peck on the lips” he calmly ordered with a big grin plastered on his face.

“G-good bye Gobta—“ I couldn’t finish my sentence because Gobtags large right hand grabbed my neck and squeezed it.

“Didn’t I tell you to call me ‘dear husband’?”

" ack kugh ahh gah ahk kkughh!!" I was choking of course. Tears slid down my cheeks as everything started to blur. The only thing I can focus on is the disappointed face of my master. ‘My master? Since when…’ I thought as his lips began to open up and eyes closed down. A sigh escaped his mouth.

“ next time don’t make the same mistake.” Everything was already a blur at this point and the only thing I could hear was his husky voice.

“Y-yesh -gughh- mashter” I managed to choke out. His grip tightened. My vision started flickering. I was going to die. I don’t wanna die. Dying felt so cold. “ Yes my Husband!” Instantly Those words flowed out of my mouth as everything became darker. He let go of my neck and I dropped on the floor.

“ Such a good girl” he said with such a comforting smile. Since when did I become comfortable with him?

“Now our lovely home better be clean when I get back ok” he ordered with such a strong voice.

“ Yes my Love!” I enthusiastically replied. Better act like a good bitch if I want to atleast sleep on a decent bed.

“Now give your love a goodbye kiss” he said as he bent forward to lower himself to my level.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips. They were so hard and crusty. It disgusted me. But I had to deal with it for the time being. If I don’t want to be in that cold dark place again.

He straightened himself before walking out of the door. His friend following behind like a loyal dog. He turned around smiling while waving at me. I waved back with a fake smile. We looked like two couples saying goodbye to each other as the husband goes off to work.Once he disappeared into the darkness of this eerie forest I turned around to look at the mess of a room.

“I better get to cleaning” I sighed to myself. And just like that. I began picking up the animal bones lying here and there.

Once I finished with that tideous job I began sorting out the broken swords. But I quickly noticed some thing when I lifted up a rusty sword that was missing half of its blade. Hard for me not to really. there was a floating transparent holographic screen right before me. Its background had a grayish colour . Four little white squares were lined atop each other on the left side of the screen while a big white square was hanging alone on the right side of the square. I quickly dropped the  broken sword I was holding but the screen was still there it didn’t disappear. I was of course curious I am a human after all. I raised my index finger and gently pressed it down on the little square at the bottom of the left side. It glowed a bright red before instantly turning white again when I retracted my finger. I was nonetheless confused. What the hell was this? Is it some sort of cheat ability? But it looks so… bland. I ignored it as I proceeded to continue on with my duties. It looked transparent enough to not hinder me. Immediately all the little circles glowed bright green. I was surprised but I quickly pressed my left index finger on the bottom square again. The broken sword on my right hand glowed green before I felt the feeling of holding something disappear so quickly. The green light then disappeared leaving behind an empty space. I looked back at the bottom square and to my suprise an icon of a pixilated sword with an red X mark plastered on it was in there. 

“Is this really some sort of cheat like ability?” I enthusiastically thought. Maybe I wasn’t fully hopeless in this world after all. I just need to figure out how this thing works.I picked up another broken sword and tapped the green box that was above the bottom one. And just like the first one it glowed green and disappeared then the same icon appeared in the box I tapped. I did this with two other broken swords. I was about to press the big square when it suddenly glowed a bright white light.I waited in anticipation as the light died down. The icons on the little squares had already disappeared instead an icon of a sword was inside the big square this time there was no X mark. 

I tapped it in excitement a bright green light suddenly filled the room. I covered my eyes. When I peeked out of my hands the  bright light was gone. Taking my palms off my face I looked around for anything that was out of place. I quickly found a sword with a long thick blade lying on the floor in front of me. It looked like a classic long sword from the dark ages of history.

“ a long sword huh” I really thought some heaven defying item was gonna pop out of the screen. I tried picking it up but it was incredibly heavy. I pressed the glowing green box on the screen not really thinking much of it. When the icon appeared on the square I pressed. I pressed again to see what happened. The square glowed green and the long sword dropped to the wooden floor in front of me with a thud.

“How neat” I said to myself. I picked up the handle again and pressed the green square safely putting the long sword away. I still needed to clean everything out. And so I continued sorting and organizing the shattered swords. There wasn’t much but sometimes I manage to injure myself with the incomplete blades. 

After some minutes I was finished carefully tucking the swords behind the sorry excuse of a front door. 

I started fixing the bed that I was probably going to sleep on tonight. I hung the wet sheets (or animal pelts) outside before thinking of a way to make a comfortable one to actually get some sleep on because no way in hell am I ever gonna get comfortable sleep on a pile of wet itchy rugs. Maybe later. Oh and if you think I’ve forgotten that I was naked your wrong because I am completely aware of it. I just didn’t care anymore.

I then approached the only odd corner of the room. The gold bar that was just sitting on a pedestal made of animal bones and… human skulls? Now that I’ve looked closely there were human skulls decorating the pedestal. I almost puked. that bastard is not only a rapist he’s also a murderer? Disgusting.Pathetic.

I picked up the gold bar and once again the little squares glowed green. I tapped one and the an icon of a pixilated gold bar appeared on it at same time the gold bar in my hand glowed green and disappeared. I took a quick glance at the big square and I saw that it was empty.

I looked back at the pedestal made of bones. I touched it with my index finger and as expected the little squares glowed green. I pressed one of the glowing square. The pedestal glowed green before disappearing and appearing as an pixilated icon that looks like the classical bone in cartoons. I glanced at the big square. It was still empty ‘ so every square needs to be filled out’ I thought.

I quickly scanned the room for anything thats of use. I quickly noticed a turtle shell sitting just at the right side of the front door. I went and grabbed it holding it up thats its only a few meters away from my face. It was as wide as my head. ‘ is he using this for digging?’ I thought as I looked at the holes just outside the shack. ‘ what is he even trying to dig?’ I pushed that thought to the back of my head as I excitedly tapped the last glowing square. Instantly the big square glowed yellow ‘well thats new’.

When the light died down there was a pixilated icon of a gold sword inside the big square. I pressed it and just like before a white bright light showered the entire room. When the light died down I looked on the floor before me. 

My jaw fell in shock.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Am back Y’all. Goddamn it’s still chapter two and I already have writers block. But imma try to write more often from now on. Anyways please do tell if you can see something wrong or something that can be fixed or improved in this chapter.

Byeeeee

I really thought I could finish chapter two in just a few days 🥲.

4