Insecurities Ayame (7)
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later and Nanano were at university. Everyone began to accept me more, people from my old school still recognized me but they didn’t talk much to me, and there weren’t as many people from my old school in this city. I was still surprised that I could still meet them.

But there was one person that I didn’t want to be here. Horiki, this time his sister isn’t here. Fuyuno and Fuyumi chose another university to go to. They are in the same city as us but the university is in the opposite part of the city from our university.

Recently I have seen Horiki hang around Nanano more, she ignores him most of the time. I don’t know what he wants to do but it’s not my place to say anything.

Now, back to the present moment, god, I hate when I ramble too much about certain things. I just got out of classes, I received a message notification from a social media app on my phone. I have 2 accounts, a burner account with my old name and photo, and a new account that I use more often at the university, the account with my current name. I received a new wave of notifications from my new account, 1 was from Nanano, 1 from my doctor, and 1 from a lawyer, I contacted him to know what is the process to change my name and sex in my ID and Birth Certificate, with the laws in Japan it will be a little tough but my lawyer will try to work out something to avoid as many unneeded things as possible. Moving on from that, I checked my old account, there were messages from some old friends there who were asking me how I was. I still have the name Ayumu on that account. My parents follow my old account and I don’t post much there anymore. But the message I receive is concerning. They are claiming to be a family member of ours, I am guessing, after the way they type they are my uncle, he spoke to me before on a different account with the same name, he has several accounts, and he always forgets his passwords so he makes new accounts. Wait, what was the message that I had seen? It wasn’t from my uncle, I checked the new accounts he made but there was one more message from a new account. It was sent just now. The person claims to have information about me and they want to reveal it to my parents and people that don’t like me. I don’t know who this is, but if they have it, I better not reply. But I think I already read the message and it appears to read on their side.

I must show this to Nanano and my lawyer. I must return home fast. I wanted to take a different route and visit some shops along the way, I also have a free day from work today and decided to take it slow, maybe buy a gift for Nanano.

I need to clear my head from all of this. I just need to get home to her.

One more thing that I need to say before the last days of my life unfold. Due to my retelling of my dream, it’s not that clear but I am in love with Nanano, we lived in the same house for 2 years and we had been good friends in high school, I was too scared to confess anything to her, but I like that she is supportive of me.

Anyway, once I arrived at our house I explained the situation to Nanano.

I don’t know what to say. I will ask someone about it if they know anything. I don’t understand why would someone do such a thing?”- Nanano looked around the room searching for something.

Our doorbell rang shortly after, I don’t know who it is, but with the current situation, I don’t think it is good.

Opening the door I see Hiroki standing there, he looks exhausted like he ran a marathon.

I am running out of time. I got to make this quick!”- Horiki entered the house and looked at Nanano

You are here?”- She looked surprised, her face had that ‘I am surprised you showed up’ kind of look.

Yes. I promised I would be here. I know the current situation that you are in. Wait”- He is trying to catch his breath. I was confused back then as to what was going on, I didn’t suspect Horiki to have something to do with this but I guess he looked like he wanted to help us more than harm us.

OK, who is that person? How did you find out? I called out here for another reason”

First, I am going to say to Ayame.”- Horiki turned toward me.

What is it?”- I am skeptical that it will be anything good.

Forgive me for everything I had done to you in high school. Please, forgive me. I wanted to apologize for a long time but I didn’t know how. Nanano wanted this from me for a long time. I now got a chance to do it.”- Well, that was unexpected, coming from Horiki, but I guess people can and do change.

Ok, now who is causing this problem to Ayame? Tell me everything you have on that person!?”- Nanano got a little more aggressive than usual. I don’t think that much aggression is needed.

He is from my old friend group. Our friend group broke up after high school. A whole war started between us when I said that I was sorry for what I did to Ayame. They somehow found Ayame’s past information and want to make it public so that they can shame her to everyone that she knows. I just found out about it now. They sent me a message telling this to me.”- Horiki grabbed his phone and took a few screenshots, or this is how it looked from my point of view. I guess he will send them to Nanano.

Maybe I can solve this issue. Well, that’s what I thought too before it killed me.

0