Insecurities Ayame (8)
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, this is it. This memory recollection should end soon.

The next events are around 2-3 days from when Horiki told us who was behind the threats that I got.

He managed to negotiate with them. They wanted us to meet up with them and make some deal, I hope that if we go we could sort this out and be done with it.

I wouldn't say I like the fact that I was so foolish to go there with Horiki and Nanano.

Here we are”- Horiki was in front of us. He is pointing at an unfinished house with 3 floors. He pointed up to the 3rd floor. I guess that is the place where they wanted to meet us.

Why would they want us to be here?”- I took a good look around, I couldn’t see anything that was out of place on a construction site, not that I know that much about them but I did see a few of them and sometimes my dad will explain to me how these things work or what tools are needed for certain actions.

I don’t know but this isn’t good. I will go ahead and check on everything. I will tell you if they rigged something.”- We slowly followed Horiki up to the 3rd floor. The stars were made out of concrete, they didn’t look sturdy enough to hold a lot of weight.

When we reached the 3rd floor we were greeted with a door that leads to a room. The door looks thin and dirty.

Wait here. I will go”- Me and Nanano hid somewhere close to the door. As Horiki opened the door a loud creek echoed in the building.

Ahhhh, you are here Horiki. Where is the crossdresser?”- Is he referring to me?

Nanano clenched her fist and stormed into the room.

Ohh, Nanano. You are here, where is your friend? The 2 of us are going to keep our word if you don’t bring him here”- I must not act this time. I got to let Nanano do this.

You know, his parents are here with us. It’s useless to hide him”- Damn it. They already released the documents to my parents and all the other evidence of my new life at the university.

I’ve got to do something.

You want me to show up, don’t you!?”- I stormed into the room, Nanano gave me a shocked look. I was probably seeing red for some reason, I got angry all of a sudden.

!Make a choice!- Great Sage wants me to make a choice huh? I didn’t know the name of the voice back then, but now that I remember the voice I can say that she helped me a lot.

Now, you showed up. Your parents are here. They are watching you in disgust. You are a disappointment to them.”- They chuckled and threw something in our direction, Horiki caught it and threw it back at them, hitting the guy who threw it in his face.

You know what? I don’t care anymore about this. Even if my parents are here and watching me, I don’t care, go on release those documents everywhere, I don’t care!”- I shouted at the top of my lungs, but something was weird about me saying this, it was like someone possessed me to say it, I wouldn’t have the courage to say it out loud and not with that much confidence

Ohhhh, well, then we have nothing more to discuss then. I will be delighted to have everyone know that you are just a man pretending to be a girl. I like to see the torment on your face and all the anguish that you will feel when every friend dumps you”

Let’s go Ayame, these fools don’t know who are they messing with”- Nanano dragged me out of the room, and Horiki followed us.

Ayame, are you sure you don’t want to talk with him further?”- Horiki grabbed another object and threw it at the guys in the room hitting them again.

Yes, let’s go”

We exited the building and we were on the sidewalk, we wanted to cross the street to go home. From my right side a black car without registration numbers was speeding toward us, Horiki was the only one able to react fast enough, he tried pulling the 2 of us but we were hit by the car first.

Well, this is how I died in this world, pretty ironic. Ran over by a car, well, I didn’t die alone, Nanano died with me.

Wake up my child”- I can hear a voice calling me, I can open my eyes. But I died, how?

You and Nanano are here in front of the greatest god in the world, Yahweh!”- God? So they do exist? Well, I couldn’t care less.

Now, you will get judged for your sins”- I can see in front of me some sort of mass of color, I could make that the mass takes the form of a man, but I can’t make out much else.

How about you just shut the fuck up and let me do this”- That voice that I heard just now, it’s like the voice that I heard in my head all these years.

Slowly I forced my eyes to see everything, Yahweh had a katana at his neck, and in front of him was another god, the Great Sage. When I first met her she had and still has a sharp tongue around people like Yahweh, but back then I didn’t know what his personality was truly like.

You, abominable fox! You are a desecration of humanity and life. Your existence has only produced other abominations and immoralities. You can’t be serious about wanting to fight me, the First Godly Power!”- First Godly Power? What do those titles mean and what did she create?

Delusional as ever I see. You are sick, I will humor you this once. If I disagree with your judgment 3 times I will kill you, no questions asked. You have no choice but to agree, I can kill you now if you don’t”- The Great Sage had a smug smile on her face. She sat by our side. I could see her body, she was a Kitsune, her eyes like that of a fox but with a crimson color, and that red kimono that she wears, it’s beautiful and elegant.

You are going to see greatness now! The first sin that the person known as Ayumu committed is deviating from the way I created you, undermining my perfection in creation”- I looked at the Great Sage, she smiled and raised one finger on her right hand

1 strike”- Yahweh looked at her, he started to sweat a little

The next sin Ayumu committed is not respecting his parents”

2 strikes”- The Great Sage raised another finger on her right hand.

What the? How are you even judging me here”- Yahweh clenched his fist and stomped his right foot into the ground like an angry child.

I am judging after how moral and fair you are to the person. The only thing I see in your judgment is that you are mad at Ayame for deviating from your “perfect” plan or whatever the fuck you call it. You are just a self-absorbed narcissist, Yahweh, your judgment is cruel, your creation imperfect, you made them like that so you can judge them as imperfect, you are just a hypocrite. And with all of this being said, you have a 3rd strike, you are your old man”- The Great Sage stood up, she took a step toward Yahweh.

What the!?”- He couldn’t say more before collapsing, his whole body was filled with sharp wounds from an extremely sharp sword.

Now, the trash has been taken care of. What can I do for 2 beautiful girls like you 2?”- Nanano still couldn’t comprehend the situation that we were in.

I don’t know what to say. What choices are there if we are dead?”

I can reincarnate you in another world, or just put your souls in a dream. The only difference is that in the otherworld you will have a real physical body and in the dream world you will have the illusion of a physical body”- The Great Sage sat down in front of us. She is rather calm.

Well, what do you want to do Ayame?”

If you want it. I want to live my life with you. If this whole thing wasn’t going on I was going to tell you that I developed feelings for you. Well, I will go with whatever choice you make”- Nanano started to chuckle.

Feeling is mutual. I would want to be reincarnated in another world.”- I like how casually she said that she feels the same way for me. I am happy.

Ayame, Nanano, I have a few gifts for you 2. Ayame, I think you already know what I am going to give, aside from the normal starter kit for another world. Also, Nanano, you will be reincarnated in the body of a girl that is almost dying. Don’t worry, you will cure her and your consciousness will take over. You 2 will have more instructions when you arrive in the world.”

Thank you!”

Also, Ayame, Nanano’s new name in this incarnation will be Fumiko, don’t forget that.”

0