Reminisence of Old – Before the War Arc (7)
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, Fumiko. Do you still remember me?”- I looked at Fumiko with my eyes locked on her.

Why wouldn’t I? I told you, when we are alone you can call me Nanano. You must only call me Fumiko while we are with Hikaru and Hana. Why do you ask Did you have one of those dreams where you remembered your past?”- She is spot on. Aside from Hana, she is the only one who knows me this well. I am happy that I also got to be with her in this world.

Yes, I did. But I did receive a new skill that will help me not have these dreams anymore”- Nanano dropped her paperwork, and as of late she is only doing paperwork. I guess that being a lord of 2 domains is hard work.

That’s great. I am happy for you.”- I stood up from my bed and sat on a chair near Nanano, I grabbed a quill and started to fill in paperwork with her.

Thanks, you shouldn’t have bothered. It would be best if you rested, you are my bodyguard. I need you to defend me”- She held my right hand with her left, and she pulled me closer to her allowing me to sit on her shoulder.

I want to help you as much as possible.”- I am getting sleepy again.

Just sleep for a little more. Maybe you could tell me how you formed The Plundering first. I would like to hear that”- I never told anyone how my organization was formed. I guess telling Nanano wouldn’t hurt.

It was around 2-3 years ago when I first arrived in this world.

2-3 years ago:

It was after 2 months of being in this world, that I got used to the skills and weapons Great Sage gave me. One day I was taking a stroll through the city of Ikrel in the Wieka kingdom. I was looking at the adventurer’s guild there for some work. I wanted to save a lot of money.

I got an easy job that paid well. They wanted me to supervise some servants and some games at a house with prestigious nobles, The house, this is what they called the building was used to host a lot of different events, from weddings, celebrations, and other events like the King’s Coronation.

I accepted the job but I didn’t know what was in for me at that time. I only had seen the money.

But when I arrived at The House things were different.

Hello there, Lady Ayame”- I was greeted by a tall man, almost as tall as me. He looked at me in suspicion.

Hello. I am here from the guild”- I pulled my guild ID and other documents.

It’s rare that I meet a lady this tall. You are even taller than me. I suppose you are really strong.”- He did a small bow and pointed me to the entrance

At the entrance, I was greeted by 2 guards, and they showed me the way to my “job”. It wasn’t the way I expected it to be

I was down in a dungeon with only a few ways of escape, one way led outside but it was guarded by 2 heavily armored guards, and 1 led to an arena.

The games are gladiator games of some sort but not between just humans, but also monsters.

I could see monsters of all species chained down there: Demons, Harpies, Orcs, Ogres, Lamias, Kitsune, and other demi-human races.

!Monsters are Not Evil!- The Great Sage’s voice, the first time that I heard it in this world.

Why does this happen?”- I tried to speak to the Great Sage to get an answer.

!They are different!

I dropped on my knees for a few seconds, and everyone there started to look at me, there weren’t only adults, there were children as well.

I can’t do this. They were locked up because humans perceived some differences, it was the same with me in my original world.

!Make a choice, Flee or Free them!

Both”- I whispered to myself.

!Well done!- These were the only words I would hear from her in a while.

I grabbed my knives and started to free all the monsters, it sure caused a commotion, for safety, I threw a knife into a wall where guards would be.

I can throw special knives and teleport to them at will.

Sure enough, there were guards everywhere. I threw more knives and teleported myself to them, knocking every guard out. I got help from the monsters as well.

Thank you. There is one more person deep into the dungeon. She is an Ogre, she is 2 floors down. Go and search for her. Free her”- That request came from a Male Ogre that I just freed. No matter, I will free everyone from here.

I know that what I did was foolish I turned into an enemy of the state but I am not standing for an injustice such as this. I will fight until my last breath to make it right for everyone.

Descending to the deepest floor of the dungeon I could find 2 guards guarding the room with the Ogre Lady in there.

Out of my way!”- I threw 2 knives nearby, teleported near them, and knocked them out.

The guards didn’t have time to react at all.

I entered the room by throwing a knife inside it. The door was too thick to break but there were some smaller spaces where you could sneak a knife in.

Teleporting into the room I cut the chains from the female Ogre as fast as possible.

The others are free as well”- I was exhausted by that point.

I already heard the commotion from down here. Don’t worry”- She busted us out of the dungeon.

Along with the other monsters we retreated into a nearby forest

I will skip all of the administrative talk but over time I won the respect of monsters, there were also humans with us that escaped from there. We managed to build the Nation of Monsters in these 2 years but without the tech, it wasn’t as good. That was the case until Hikaru and Hana came around.

That’s it for the story of how I founded The Plundering.

Most of the members are monsters but only the ones that are humans go into cities.

Well, that sure was a good story. But you did skip a lot of things.”

I did, I didn’t want to bore you”- I laughed for a few seconds and then fell asleep again on Nanano’s shoulder

0