Chapter 364 — First Imp Eye Sub Division’s City Down!
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Imp Eye Sub Division's City Down!

 

 

 

"It's coming! Wait! What the fuck are those things?!" - "Someone tell the governor we need help, heeelp!" - "Shut up! Get ready to defend after those th-"

The enemy's City suddenly found themselves facing the face of a vast metallic thing. They immediately observed and registered what was happening. In a hurried panic that slowly eased into a steel-cold atmosphere, the cultivators took their emergency positions as many more cultivators took place around the installed cannons. Yet, as they watched it go down and make a mess of the air wherever it went, they suddenly witnessed enormous boxes the size of a 2-story building fly from the nose-diving vessel!

Boom, boom… Fwuuuushhh, fwuuuushhh, fwuuuushhh… Those metallic boxes weren’t like those wooden and stone boxes simply falling from the sky with great accuracy and landing on the enemy City’s barrier in a tunnel-like trajectory from the sky to the ground. They suddenly came from the transporting ship’s belly, ejected from them at first, then moving in similar directions but at different intervals. Dozens of metallic boxes flew in a curved line above the enemy City’s barrier.

Behind every box, whose face was its ‘behind’ as it flew around, a thruster expelling light blue flames could be seen, but only for those behind the boxes. The transporting continued flying diagonally, sending a dozen more metallic things from its belly before suddenly rotating, turning around, and heading over to the enemy City’s southern walls in the other extreme of the City.

Whenever a metallic box was ejected from the vessel’s belly, it would either wait or directly activate the thruster, immediately taking the same trajectory as every other and flying above the City’s barrier. They didn’t endlessly fly in circles. After a minute, the first metallic box went down, with its thruster seemingly going crazy, plummeting the metallic box at the enemy barrier faster than the wooden or stone boxes!

Whiiiiiiiissttlleeeeee~~- BOOOM…

“AAAAH!” - “Take cover!” - “Why are these things too powerful?! It’s the same as before, right?” - “How can they even fucking move?!” - “AAAAH!” - “Take cover!!!” The reactions below the barrier were strenuous. The enemy City immediately began quaking. Buildings swayed and threatened to bend over to break off for good but always resisted. And just as the cultivators were overwhelmed by the sheer might of the faster metallic boxes and their explosive potency. Metallic ‘buildings’ continued raining upon their barrier!

BOOOM… BOOOM… BOOOM… BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM…

At first, it was like a nightmare. It was slow and never-ending. But then, it became fast and unforgiven. The sounds were already too much. The barrier could fend off against disrupted pure energy, poison, and Power Energy-based Elemental attacks besides the most obvious. But it wasn’t capable of isolating sound. It was purely defensive. The cultivators and inhabitants were being struck down by the sound alone, making the citizens and civilians faint one after another. While the cultivators had to sit down to meditate in order to not lose themselves.

And it just happened that the enemy’s reports from their 3 fallen Cities didn’t have such information. Every bit that could be sent before those Cities were taken by the Academy was about the army’s arsenal before they prepared for the next incursion/operation. Naturally, they didn’t know their barrier’s weakness wasn’t only its cost to remain active. But also its incapability to protect from soundwaves…

“...” Heian Ciemnosc watched the enemy’s barrier quake and start disintegrating after a quarter of a minute had passed with the metallic boxes rampaging against the barrier. He was silent and made no expression, but his adorable eyes to die for were super excited. He slightly gripped his fists as lots of inspiration and ideas surged in his mind, but he was too small and inexperienced to delve into them. Leaving it to the back of his mind, he changed his sight and looked at the hatch that began to open.

His team looked at the enemy’s barrier dissipate, and their hearts began lightly pounding with louder beats. Especially the team members. They were all in to not tarnish the Concealed Ornament Team’s reputation and face, their now team leader. The COs, from Esteban to Aleksander, CO 2 to CO 8, were calmer. However, their eyes were set on the opening hatch, revealing their next plate and the ingredients already about to be slurped up!

After spending so much time under Heian Ciemnosc’s command, even his COs have developed their own ideologies and mentality. Every enemy they saw was a potential step towards progressing in their path. And they would take as many as they could!

“Students… troopers!” Cari shouted, his voice driving everyone’s attention to him, but as they kept looking at the opening hatch as the thunderous ‘tadaradaradaradara’ machine guns’ opening fire reverberated outside. “Take your weapons out!! Ready your tools… set your target!”

Shink- clank- tshing, bleam~.

At once, several tens of thousands of weapons making their appearance and fusing with their owner’s Power Energy could be heard; it lasted less than 3 seconds, but it rose the excitement and devoutness in their hearts. When Cari heard it, a smug grin appeared on his excited face, and the student troops’ felt the union of their weapons and armor endorsing one another.

Whoosh, whoo- whistleeee- whoosh, whoosh! Suddenly, the wind burst into the transporting ship’s hatch, filling the hangar with breathless gusts. When Cari’s voice was somehow easily heard at a low volume in the 60,000 students’ ears. “Set off!! Go down! Fight the enemy!”

Fwush fwush fwush fwush fwush fwush fwush fwush fwush fwush… At once, thousands of troopers no longer held their bodies onto the hangar’s flooring. Their Power Energy was no longer concentrated towards their legs and feet as it encompassed their bodies. With everyone, all at once, the wind suddenly became silent, and everything turned soundless as Heian Ciemnosc watched rows of shoulders pass by him one after the other.

After looking for a few more seconds, and as Cari had gone out of the hatch faster than anyone else, Heian Ciemnosc looked at his team and nodded. Here they go!

…ffww…. Fwww- WHOOOSH~... ~~~.

Heian Ciemnosc left the vessel with his team following behind his steps. The moment he left the transporting ship, wind returned to his ears. The sound of countless others whistling as they fell from the sky was heard. Without looking back, his dark Power Energy lunged backwards and held everyone else behind him. His shapeless dark limbs grabbed onto Valeria, the terrible trio, and the other COs before spreading to the following team members.

Pshiiingfftt~. At this moment, the armors and devices installed into the armors of the team shone with a translucent array formation inscription. Heian Ciemnosc’s dark Power Energy activated it as every team member took a talisman out of their Covert Space bag and placed it on their chests. And a moment later, dark Power Energy filled the empty spots between each team member.

Whoooooooooooooshhhh~.... THUUUDDDD…

Heian Ciemnosc’s Concealed Ornament Team, from being the last few teams with the 3 other teams under its commands to come out of the hangar, suddenly nose-dived from the sky faster than even Cari and his team could!

Before the other student troops could see what was happening, the transporting ship’s front no longer faced the sky as it rotated and moved to cover their left. Their right only had walls crumbled a little, and no enemy cannon teams were left standing. They could more or less land safely now, but they were still endangered by the City walls to their left.

Heian Ciemnosc’s team had moved so fast that the piloting directly thought they were in a precarious situation. Without hesitation, they moved to take the hits as the transporting ship immediately knocked down a few high buildings. But the enemy cannon teams’ fire was successfully blocked, and no student troop felt a whiff of the enemy’s shells in the air.

On the other hand, Heian Ciemnosc’s team fell onto the City’s ground, lifting a 30-meter-high cloud of dust and some pieces of cement. Nobody took the brunt of the attack. It was, in fact, the array formation that protected them from such heavy fall without the intention to slow their fall down. Instantly, they attracted the attention of several enemy teams. But Heian Ciemnosc and his team weren’t waiting like idiots inside that cloud to be surrounded.

“Over here! Get ready to slaughter these meager students!” - “Wait for me! Oh, how I certainly am going to kick them back into the air!” - “Haha! Directly into my hands, how precious!”

Bloodthirsty and murderous cries resounded around the cloud as cultivators consistently surrounded it. They arrived expecting the enemy to show their faces and become minced meat with their blades, watching them fall like helpless little ragdolls. It chilled their souls and burned their blood!

Step, step, step, step, step, step… step step step step step step step step step step…

“?!” - “What…?” - “Why are there so many sounds? We can’t see anyone moving…” - “Shit! Belo-”

CRACK- HHSS-CRACCKK. Before a cultivator could warn the others, his Spirit Sense found a small hole in the ground. And as he focused on sending it into that little hole to observe what the students were planning, he suddenly knew where the footsteps came from!

Ckrsheeeeeerrrrr… crack- pum, pam, cuuh- crreeshhk, crreeshhk. Ckrsheeeeeerrrrr, phhshk phhshk phhshk phhshk…

The enemy had no time to react! Heian Ciemnosc’s team came out from below, their polearms, daggers, edged weapons, and tools to impale, tear apart, slash, and stab the enemy one after the other! In just a movement, a hundred enemies around the Ashes Soul ream and the Crabstyinian realm became corpses under the hands of cultivators from the Crabstynian realm to the Spirit Formation realm!!

“...” Heian Ciemnosc came from below, cracking open the ground with his Vocón Link, splattering the peeping cultivator into a bag of blood and flesh that exploded out of nowhere. His next move was to jump with his right Claws Out upwards, mangling the stomach and face of a female cultivator as his left hand grabbed his Vocón Link, which came from his right hand.

Swoosh, dash. Heian Ciemnosc pulled his right arm, holding the Vocón Link before letting go of it. His right arm immediately swiped forward to his right, lashing his Vocón Link into the enemy. Their chests caved deeply in by its sheer bodily strength before turning into dried corpses. These were in the middle stages of the Crabstynian realm, and even their translucent enemy cracked with his Vocón Link’s touch.

Splash- drip… pitter-patter, pitter-patter.

Blood rained left and right, but most came in front of Heian Ciemnosc, as this had just begun, and his nails were craving to feel flesh stuck in between and blood slipping into his body. His heart beat faster as he seemed to witness within his inner body a sudden flash with a unique but familiar glint. However, Heian Ciemnosc lunged at a nearby Spirit Formation realm female cultivator hiding behind the debris.

She was just in the 1st stage, so when Heian Ciemnosc came, his left foot’s sole stomped her head into an exploding mess with some brain matter stuck to his shins. He then kept the corpse before moving to another cultivator in the early stages of the Spirit Formation realm… This was a cultivating land, paradise, for Heian Ciemnosc!!

Step, step, step, step. He rushed, his footsteps lightly tapping the ground but leaving a 1-inch mark behind. The cultivator could barely hear Heian Ciemnosc before he was stabbed in the back. His heart wasn’t pierced but surrounded by 4 tiny dark claws. He suddenly noticed one of them was broader than the others. Suddenly understanding something else, his eyes widened. But before he could realize even that, his heart was pierced by Heian Ciemnosc’s middle finger.

Phhshk, crreeshhk- bugsh, sshglaaghh sshglaaghh, klak klak. 

“Herrgh,” Heian Ciemnosc groaned, his nose wrinkled. Without bothering to touch his victim with his right hand to hold him, Heian Ciemnosc grasped the heart for some nutritious early-day snack before brusquely retracting his left hand. Pieces of flesh flew, and bones fell on the ground weakly. Heian Ciemnosc slowly moved that heart up to his mouth, chewing on it slowly as he let it go deeper and deeper until his mouth was filled with Power Energy blood and some blood essence, gulping it down among the thin texture of its heart.

Gulp, gulp… gulp!

Whooosh. “You fiend! How dare you distract yourself in battle?! Die for my brethren! Help me quench their despair with yours!!” Heian Ciemnosc heard a voice from above, to his left. While gulping the last delicious blood essence bits from the heart, he glanced to that side before throwing away half the heart, now transparent and without any veins remaining.

Swish-... … whoosh whoosh whoosh…

Immediately, Heian Ciemnosc narrowed his eyes as he looked at the incoming cultivator at the Spirit Formation realm 9th stage. He wasn’t dumb retarded enough to go ahead and spar with this senior. His team fought several hundred meters around him, finding their own opponents to gain merit and glory. And it was just at this moment they looked at his side, and the COs killed off their last enemy before rushing towards him.

Heian Ciemnosc looked at the man as he wielded his long sword with a handle whose extended sides were elongated to a short sword’s length and thought in his head. ‘I haven’t been heavily injured in a while. Hmm, help me become my own test subject.’

“Aaaah!!” The man, who seemed angry and humiliated because Heian Ciemnosc was taking a bite of his fellow cultivator amidst a battle and not because he was eating that heart, became even more flustered when he saw Heian Ciemnosc grin and looked at him with a positive light. He rushed with all his might as Heian Ciemnosc felt his skin tremble and numb at the danger.

Heian Ciemnosc smirked once more, this time from the left corner of his mouth, as he raised his arms and revealed his nice, attractive clothes-covered chest to the raging man. The latter arrived before Heian Ciemnosc sooner than the teenager could see. His sword’s tip lunged at the indefense sternum.

At that point, Heian Ciemnosc’s left claw-like hand flashed into motion, intercepting the sword’s tip and fearlessly grasping it and diverting its trajectory. The man, unprepared, widened his eyes for a second before recomposing and continuing. But Heian Ciemnosc’s bodily strength surpassed his expectations, and he couldn’t move his sword’s direction too much. There wasn’t enough time to stab Heian Ciemnosc with the sword.

Thus, the man burrowed his brows and sent his Power Energy to the sword’s flatness. He acted with utmost preciseness and nimbleness, overwhelming Heian Ciemnosc’s senses and capabilities as his sword slammed against his sternum.

PA-HAH. Heian Ciemnosc saw the man’s aggrieved fierce expression before being flung backwards, his upper back and nape leading his trajectory as he expelled blood from his nostrils and ears. The mere sound waves from the impact as the Power Energy wreaked havoc in his collarbone ignited his battlelust. But he was also immediately buried in a house without civilians residing there anymore.

Plash- bam, cruushhh, pam pam… Whoosh. Debris fell, and the house slowly crumbled down completely. Heian Ciemnosc was between the detritus still, and the man could lock his position after coming close to 80 meters from the residence. Heian Ciemnosc remained on the floor for a few more moments as the foreign Power Energy was devoured before slowly standing up.

But then, Heian Ciemnosc saw the man just 20 meters away from the house with several Power Energy shadow swords surrounding him. The man rushed with his still ferocious facial expression when several hundred needles flew in his way, and he was forced to defend himself. But the Power Energy shadow swords were all sent flying towards Heian Ciemnosc!

Swish swish- swish swish- dash- whoooosh~.

Heian Ciemnosc could only hear the sound of Victor’s needles flying towards the man and the latter’s Power Energy shadow swords flying towards him altogether before Aleksander appeared behind him to his left. Aleksander placed his right hand on Heian Ciemnosc’s right shoulder and grasped Heian Ciemnosc’s left wrist with the left hand before helping him move out of the way.

“Damn you!!” The man shouted, sensing Heian Ciemnosc escaping his pseudo-Art as he locked Victor with his Spirit Sense. He cared no more about Heian Ciemnosc and chose to chase the student 7 stages below his, who somehow seemed weaker than the Ashes Soul realm student he almost killed and should have died with the initial strike with his sword’s flat side.

Whoosh, grab- cuuuh-...

Knowing he had to buy some time, Victor faced off against the much more powerful man who could kill him with a single Power Energy wave from his hand. The man was too furious to use his sword against such a weak and useless student. He rushed towards Victor as the latter continued to use Power Energy-infused hidden weapons to strike his body. Each one was deflected by the man’s pure energy armor and shortly arrived before the black-skinned student with a short afro.

Victor miraculously avoided the first grab from the man’s hands, his uniform’s clothes almost tearing by some of the former’s fingers hooking onto it. But before he could step and kick the ground to safety, the sound of a sword cutting through the air. Victor’s eyes widened as the long sword cleaved down at him from above his head to the left.

… pshift- wuaaanh- whoosh whoosh whoosh- pffsst.

“?!” - “!” Just then, a much more powerful Power Energy trace flew to stand between them and struck the sword, flinging it in the distance as it spun and took effect to move left and right before finally crashing down and stabbing the ground. The man was wide-eyed and terrified as he saw a buffy young man with black hair with steep ends of mixed Race. It was Cari!

“Ah-uh! Keep your hands away from our price. He’s ours!”

When Victor and Cari were looking at each other in acknowledgment, both believed Cari would next kill the enemy cultivator. Heian Ciemnosc’s voice drifted towards the three, startling them. They looked in the voice’s direction to see Heian Ciemnosc walking with his dark cloak above his Academy uniform and the Saberbone Diabolic Club’s jacket, his darkest eyes lustfully glaring at the rich lump of meat with so much Power Energy.

“Uhm… okay,” Cari was startled for a few more moments before he understood. He nodded at Heian Ciemnosc, knowing he was also thanking him for helping Victor up before flying to the skies to precede over the battle.

“What? Haha! You’ve saved me! Now, I’ll kill you!” The man spoke again. First, his face was confused still, and he spoke with an incredulous tone. But then, his countenance turned vicious, and he said his last words venomously!

“Ugh,” Heian Ciemnosc frowned at the man, feeling he was going bonkers. The other COs shook their heads as the other team members no longer found any more opponents and slowly walked towards them. Then, Heian Ciemnosc grinned from the left corner of his mouth, and his fingertips went Claws Out.

“Each member follows their small team’s leader. Whoever gets hit by the dog will make dinner for the next 2 battles.” Heian Ciemnosc announced, riling everyone up as their blood burned and their eyes were as if to set the enemy cultivator in the Spirit Formation realm 9th stage to fire. But inside his head, Heian Ciemnosc thought something different, something only those with claws could understand.

‘I feel so itchy. Oh. I need something to scratch on. Am I evolving my All-Devouring Force Chronicles again? Heh heh…’

 

0