Chapter 2: The Yakuza and Izumi Jun
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            What a beautiful morning walk it is, the beautiful buildings, the green trees, and the turtle crossing the road. A turtle? A turtle crossing the road at that!

            What a magnificent sight! The big girthy shield armor of its shell, along with those spiky legs. And those radiant eyes! What magnificent prowess he makes with every single step. Those muscles that radiate manliness, the beautiful four legs of this reptile. No what is this? A car is coming!

            Sir Turtle, may you hurry up before you it squashes you! Or may I have to save you with my majestic hind legs lifting you away from danger! No, I must not. Look at your kind eyes filled with determination, the weight you must carry, I must not help you. Your pride I feel it. I feel it, so I must not lift you across the finish line. You must walk on your own legs, you say! You’re too much of a man for someone like me, Sir Turtle.

            But I can’t let you die in vain, sire. I must save you! With that, I jumped across into the street. Of course, the traffic wasn’t near yet. Then I started my rite of passage as a man and as a human being.

            “Step away from the turtle! Don’t come near! My sire must walk across this road before you scoundrels can dare pass.” The car in the distance previously had shown up, but I could not let it go through. Seeing me, the car had stopped. All according to plan, my sire had been protected. Slowly he had been walking through the road. With his current speed, within just another hour would the ceremony finish. Still, what a majestic sight he was walking.

            “Hey kid, what are you doing there? Get out of the way! How dare you stay in the way of my young lady’s way to school?

            Young lady? What the hell is this man talking about it How could such a mere young lady compare to his royal highness in front of us? Pure disrespect.

            “Don’t you see that I have someone to protect sir? So, drive around could you please?”

            “Just move! What the hell are you talking about? It’s just a stupid turtle.” The man driving was tattooed and wearing some earrings. He was clearly a yakuza. But I’m a knight! I must not fear such a small fry as a yakuza. I will stand my ground for my lord, for my land, for my loved ones, and for my dreams. The yakuza guy opened the door to his vehicle, and a brawl was going to ensue.

            “Wait, Daisuke, stop.” spoke the girl from standing behind the yakuza man. She had gotten out as well to see the situation.  Her name was Asano Mizuki, another beautiful girl even comparable to Inaba Emi, but nobody dared get near her due to the rumors about her being the youngest daughter of a famous Yakuza family.

            “What do you mean, young lady?”

            “He’s not someone worth fighting against, let’s drive around. And besides I rather not start something here.”

            “Yeah, that’s right drive off, you cowards! Yay, we won sire!”

            “But he’s mocking us, we can’t just let him live that.” Said Daisuke.

            “Again, I said we’re leaving,” spoke Asano-san this time more harshly. Scary woman… Well, she’s not someone the great delinquent Izumi Jun would have problems with anyways.

            The car drove around my sire and me and went off on their way to the school.

            Well, let’s hope we don’t meet again, yakuza pals.

0